Infiniti of Manhasset

Infiniti of Manhasset

Call
Infiniti of Manhasset Info
About Infiniti of Manhasset

At Infiniti of Manhasset, please review our extensive inventory of Infiniti vehicles, and SUV's, including the Infiniti G25x, G37x, EX35, FX35 FX50, M37x, M56, QX56. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. Your New Infiniti is waiting for you, and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available in Manhasset, NY. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At Infiniti of Manhasset, we offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep a large inventory of these certified parts in stock at our Manhasset, NY facility. Infiniti of Manhasset service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From repairs to general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let Infiniti of Manhasset service your vehicle. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service department in the automotive industry. At Infiniti of Manhasset, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact us or call our Internet Department at 866.382.2266.

About Infiniti of Manhasset Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

"Kenny and Infiniti of Manhasset was great!"

Leased a new Infiniti from Kenny of Infiniti of Manhasset. Kenny was super helpful and made the buying process smooth and easy. The facility was just renovated and the staff was very friendly. Overall a great buying experience. Highly recommended!

"BEN KRAFT great salesperson, down to earth and respectable"

I am in the market for a new car and am deciding between a few different makes a models. Going to Infinity of Manhasset was not just a pleasure, but the staff is exceptionally warm and professional. I dealt with the salesperson Ben Kraft, who was extremely professional, down to earth, and didn't make me feel overly pressured at all. The entire time I was speaking to him, he always seemed like he had my interests in mind, and was very knowledgable about the different models and specs for the different cars . I highly recommend this dealership and the salesman Ben Kraft. You will not be disappointed.

"Best Sales Person I've ever dealt with......."

I would like to take this time to say the young man you have working for you..Kevin Higgins... I noticed his name was not on the list... But HIGHLY recommend you put it on the list.. It was such a blessing to have dealt with such an outstanding, polite, knowledgeable young man... I hope the other sales persons take notes from this guy.... This is the way everyone should be treated while shopping for a car... Great Job Kevin Higgins. We will be back and I will pass his name on to my friends and relatives... Asset to the company...

Kevin Higgins

"Paul is my reason to keep coming back"

Anytime I have an issue with my infiniti, I don't call my sales rep, I call Paul. Paul has the proper knowledge of all infiniti products and issues expert advice on the matter. I never feel like I overpaid for my services and always walk out confident and worry free about my car. He is courteous and one of the best at infiniti of manhassett.

Paul Brundige

"I got my car on time with everything i asked for. My..."

I got my car on time with everything i asked for. My sales persons veer very descriptive about features of the car as well as went with me trough the manual and set up all the features i needed. I am very happy that i went to this dealer and will 100% recommend them to my friends and family. Satisfaction 110%.

"I came to this dealership because of a referral and was..."

I came to this dealership because of a referral and was introduced to Kevin Bungert. He was very welcoming and made me instantly comfortable. He was able to work with me and get me into want I wanted very quick. What I did appreciate was him follow up with me to make sure everything was fine and I was enjoying my new car. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking to buy their next car.

"I came to this dealership because of a referral and I..."

I came to this dealership because of a referral and I also seen a Used Jeep that I was interested in. I met with Kevin Bungert who was very friendly and informative. Kevin and Vinny worked hard to get me into what I wanted and I would recommend them to anyone in the future. I loved the fact that Kevin called to follow up with me after the sale.

"Great experience with our sales person Jerry. He went..."

Great experience with our sales person Jerry. He went through all the features of the car and showed me how everything works in the car.

"I met with Kevin to work on leasing an Infiniti. I worked..."

I met with Kevin to work on leasing an Infiniti. I worked with him throughout the process and based simply on that I would highly recommend the dealership to anyone interested in Infiniti. Kevin was incredibly professional, friendly, and accommodating. He did everything he could to give me the absolute best price and ensured I was happy with everything. He was very thorough in explaining all aspects of the deal- which was amazing considering it is my first lease. When I came to pick up the car the following day, Kevin took his time to walk me through features of the car to make sure I was comfortable before leaving the dealership. Overall, I am completely satisfied and happy I did business with Infiniti. Kevin was awesome and I would do business with him again.

"The Sales Dept along with the Service Dept are very..."

The Sales Dept along with the Service Dept are very friendly and courteous. I have leased 4 cars from this dealership and have always felt that I can depend on them to help me when needed. Bernie Meltzer is my sales person. He is very patient with me while he helps me understand all the new technology with the car(s) I am leasing. All the individuals who I have worked with are very knowledgeable about the cars they sell and service. I have recommended this dealership to many friends and will continue recommending them. Athena Kaselis

Reviews of Kenny Cheng