Infiniti of Manhasset

1225 Northern Boulevard,
Manhasset, New York 11030
Infiniti of Manhasset Info
About Infiniti of Manhasset

At Infiniti of Manhasset, please review our extensive inventory of Infiniti vehicles, and SUV's, including the Infiniti G25x, G37x, EX35, FX35 FX50, M37x, M56, QX56. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. Your New Infiniti is waiting for you, and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available in Manhasset, NY. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At Infiniti of Manhasset, we offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep a large inventory of these certified parts in stock at our Manhasset, NY facility. Infiniti of Manhasset service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From repairs to general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let Infiniti of Manhasset service your vehicle. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service department in the automotive industry. At Infiniti of Manhasset, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact us or call our Internet Department at 866.382.2266.

About Infiniti of Manhasset Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Jswieck
8/25/2015

"Great experience!!"

Really easy and painless buying process and helpful staff as well. Everything was explained well and clear and written out in front of me. I would definitely go back here for any future business.

August 28, 2015

Thank you so much for the review! We always put our customers first and try to make the buying process as smooth as possible. Please let us know if you have any questions come up or need anything else, we're always here to help! Have a great weekend!

GinaF
8/21/2015

"Excellent Staff!"

The staff at Infiniti of Manhasset, went over and above to get me into the car I wanted and a price I could afford. They made it very convenient for me, with the correspondence through email, texts and phone calls. I would definitely send my friends and family to Infiniti, no question! They are the best! Me and my family are loyal customers! Thank you again Infiniti of Manhasset!

James F
7/29/2015

"Friendly, Helpful and Courteous Staff"

From the moment I walked in the door the sales staff, specifically Christina Oddo, was extremely helpful in showing me the vehicle options available to me based on my budget and other criteria. When I came back with my family Christina was once again extremely helpful, and particularly patient with the kids (their popcorn machine and free popcorn also helped matters). Once I had decided on leasing a vehicle from Infiniti of Manhasset, particularly the Q70L, they were fair and reasonable in their monthly pricing. In picking up the vehicle Christina explained all the various vehicle options, etc. and even set up the Bluetooth link to my mobile phone before I left. I would highly recommend Infiniti of Manhasset for your next car purchase or lease, and ask for Christina. James F

Christina Oddo

Jennifer Velazquez
7/20/2015

"Great Experience!!!"

The service and the staff were excellent especially Jeremy Bhagwandn. This is my second vehicle purchase with Infiniti of Manhasset and I highly recommend them!

Jeremy Bhagwandn

LtUSN88
7/14/2015

"Visit to Purchase aa new car"

I decided to stop by after work today around 745 pm with a special quote I had received for being active duty military. This would have made my 3rd infiniti purcahse over the span of 5 years so I considered myself somewhat of an infiniti loyalist. What a huge disappointment I ran into as I came into the showroom in Manhassat. What an uncomfortable and unique situation, for what is considered a "luxury" auto brand. Right through the door, the front receptionist gave a quick glance and seemed like she wanted to assist however she was too preoccupied flirting with the valet. So I moved on. Strolling through the showroom, i walked by 6-7 salesmans. I know this since they were ALL in their see through cubicles. 3 salemans were playing with their smart phones, 2 were eating ( this is completely understandable and i am sympathetic) , while a manager stared me down from his booth. Trying to engage with some of the employees ended with a feeling of rejection. So,after feeling unwelcome and awkward, I decided to leave. Went straight to Bayside Infiniti where i was immediately welcomed and directed. Not only that, whenever a salesperson had left, i was asked if i was being helped. At the end of a long work day, very simple common courtesies goes a long way to prospecting customers.

Not fair to single out a single employee. This was just poor teamwork led by poor leadership.

Jeanette_y
6/30/2015

"Fabulous Experience "

Frank Jiminez was super friendly when helping me choose my Infiniti Q50. He was very sweet and worked very quickly which is something we can all appreciate. I would absolutely recommend him to others. If you're going to Infiniti of Manhasset, Frank's your guy.

July 01, 2015

Thanks for the wonderful review! We truly appreciate your business and we're happy to hear that Frank was able to provide you with a great car buying experience! Please let us know if you have any further questions. Enjoy your new Q50!

Gemma
6/22/2015

"Great Experience"

After having a horrible experience at a couple of different dealer ships we ended up at Infinity of Manhasett and a wonderful staff of member's assisted us in the purchase of our used CRV. Frank Jimenez was a great sales person,we were very pleased with the way we were treated even though we purchased a used car. I would definitely referre them to friends and family.

June 22, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Let us know if you have any questions come up or need help with anything else. We hope you are enjoying your CR-V! Have a great day!

Briliz1999
6/05/2015

"Great experience "

Frank Jimenez was very helpful with getting our new Infiniti QX 60. He was courteous and efficient. I would definitely recommend him if you are in the market for a new Infiniti.

June 08, 2015

Thanks for the great review! Please let Frank or anyone else at our dealership know if you have any questions or concerns come up. We hope you are enjoying your new QX60! Have a great week!

Sigma
6/03/2015

"Great experience"

Frank Jimenez was a great to work with a very helpful with us getting a new infiniti. He was courteous and patient, all of the right qualities in a great salesman! I would and will deal with these guys in the future!!! A+++++

June 05, 2015

Thanks for the great review! Please let Frank or anyone else at the dealership know if you have any questions or concerns come up. We hope you are enjoying your new Infiniti! Have a great weekend!

5/07/2015

"The most honest sales guy I've met in my life"

Where should I begin, well it all started off with me just browsing until this very well dressed gentleman politely approached me and asked me if I was being helped. He wasn't pushy and didn't give me a long winded sales pitch like most of these sales people do. He kept very honest with me which is very rare these days. After some time Isaiah got me exactly what I wanted and kept me in the budget I needed effortlessly. If you're looking for a no nonsense,honest and attentive sales consultant that will actually care about what you want. Head over to Infiniti of manhasset and ask for Isaiah. No one is better than him.

Reviews of Frank Jimenez