Infiniti of Manhasset

1225 Northern Boulevard,
Manhasset, New York 11030
Infiniti of Manhasset Info
About Infiniti of Manhasset

At Infiniti of Manhasset, please review our extensive inventory of Infiniti vehicles, and SUV's, including the Infiniti G25x, G37x, EX35, FX35 FX50, M37x, M56, QX56. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. Your New Infiniti is waiting for you, and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available in Manhasset, NY. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At Infiniti of Manhasset, we offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep a large inventory of these certified parts in stock at our Manhasset, NY facility. Infiniti of Manhasset service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From repairs to general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let Infiniti of Manhasset service your vehicle. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service department in the automotive industry. At Infiniti of Manhasset, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact us or call our Internet Department at 866.382.2266.

About Infiniti of Manhasset Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Ewa2402
2/05/2016

"Best seller "

We came to infinity of manhasset ! We didn't expect to buy a car . We met Sofia and she made the process so easy , explained everything and gave us a great price. Not to mention , the popcorn was excellent. We highly recommend Sofia and infinity of Manhasset. Next month we stop for cookies!

MrBlake
1/30/2016

"Service"

The experience was amazing from start to finish. Treated me like family excellent staff and very accomqdating to me and all of my service needs. I love my infiniti

Mel and Andrea

mbucella
12/30/2015

"Great Buying Experience!"

I recently leased a Q50 from Infiniti of Manhasset and it was, without a doubt, the most pleasant auto purchase experience of my life. David Fine, Manager of the dealership, Glenn Alden, Sales manager, and Vinny Quenqua, in the Finance dept, were exceptionally helpful, respectful, and, most importantly, interested in helping me find a solution for what I was looking for (instead of pushing product, which I have seen at so many other dealerships). I transacted only 30 minutes after I walked in the door and everything went as smooth as I could have asked - all as promised, and at a great price! Everyone from my parents to my aunts, uncles and cousins have dealt with Inifiniti of Manhasset before, and I am glad to carry on the tradition! I will, no doubt, be a long-term client to David, Glenn and the rest of the team and absolutely encourage anyone in the market for a car or truck to meet the team at Infiniti of Manhasset - you'll be glad you did! Thanks again guys!

qd1231
12/29/2015

"Great Customer Service "

I would like personally thank Gabrielle from Manhasset Infinit. She was patient and understanding of my needs. I wished every dealership had at least one dealer like her. Very well organized, paid full attention to my needs, actively responsive, I would recommend everyone to at least visit this dealership for the customer experience.

Alex
12/17/2015

"Good experience "

Very clean dealership with knowledgeable staff. Gabriel was very helpful and financing office wasn't overly aggressive at the end even received popcorn while waiting. Would definitely recommend.

Gabriela

Infiniti of Manhasset responded to this review

December 19, 2015

Alex, thank you for the kind words. Here at Infiniti of Manhasset our goal is always to provide our clients with a truly exceptional experience. We look forward to building a long lasting relationship with you in the future.

Ac
12/14/2015

"Great experience! "

I was treated with respect, and the sales aassociate i worked woth had grest knowledge of the car. I got a great price for the car I leased and for my trade.

Gabriella

Lisa
12/04/2015

"Best Experience By Far"

I have to say that I do not like dealing with car sales people. I went in and came out smiling. I traded in my Acura TSX and got a more than a fair value for my trade. I picked the fx 37. I love how I was able to go in pick out what I wanted and 1,2,3 I was done. No issues and no drama like you hear from other dealerships. If you want to be treated fair then you have to come here.

George Papantoniou

Ady
11/13/2015

"Shouldn't trust sales / very bad experience. "

I had a 2 years lease and was ended in Sept. I clearly remember Jerry said there is a $500 Wear and Tear allowance with the lease even it's not in the contract. I ended up with paying $224. I called and found out that's only when you lease another Infiniti with them then they will waive it. I think he is not a honest man and I even referred a friend to him. I will not go back again and will tell my friends around me don't go to this dealer.

Infiniti of Manhasset responded to this review

November 28, 2015

Hi Ady, thank you for your feed back, here at Infiniti of Manhasset we welcome all of our clients to express their concerns. Please understand that when one is consistently loyal to the brand there are perks that are extended to them that often equate to a monetary value. Please also keep in mind that both the dealership as well as the salesman do not have control over what fees the bank charges and if there were damages totaling any amount that is the responsibility of the lessee not the dealership or the salesman. We do appreciate your referral and would hope to be able to mend the relationship in the future.

Ivan L.
11/11/2015

"All class."

I had restarted my car shopping experience not too long ago and after having a horrible experience at BMW of Bayside, I was turned a little turned off to the idea of car shopping. However, after my cousin suggested I look for my dream car (E90 3 series) at a non-BMW dealership I decided to give it a go. He suggested Infiniti of Manhasset so I decided to stop by their lot and, as I was checking out what they had (no E90's in sight) I was approached by Aaron Way and asked if I was looking for something specific. I told him what I was looking for and was told that they had just sold their last 2 but he would check their system because there may be a chance. He brought us inside (great amenities) and sat us down while he checked their system. I was specifically looking for a 2011 328i xDrive, black/black, with premium package at the very least. Well, he told me he had that exact model, including navigation and iDrive, that they had just received it not too long ago and that it still needed to be serviced and detailed, but we could go check it out where it was being held. So he drove us over to the lot and had it brought out; it was in AMAZING condition with the exception of the front right wheel which had caught a bit of curb rash. I got in for a test drive and knew right away I was going to take this car home with me. We headed back to talk numbers and after some back and forth negotiating, I got away with a great price as well as getting the wheel repair done for free. I tried to get some all weather floor mats thrown in for free (hey, why not try right?) but was told that because I was not purchasing an Infiniti, they would not be able to supply me with the floor mats. The next day, when I went to go pick up the vehicle, Aaron informed me that they were not able to secure a new battery for me and so the pick up would have to wait until the next day, 6PM. I was pretty frustrated about the whole thing as I had intended to pick up relatives arriving from overseas the next day and was counting on getting the car that night. Seeing my frustration, Aaron and the sales manager, George Papantoniou, asked me what they could do to alleviate the matter. I informed them that not only would I now not be able to pick up my family from the airport, but I also now had no way back home due to the fact that I was dropped off at the dealership (I live about 40 minutes away). George said to let him make a few calls and he would figure something out for me (no loaners due to the fact that I wasn't purchasing an Infiniti). When he and Aaron returned, I was told that Aaron would personally drop me off at home and pick me up the next day to put me in my car and make sure I was able to make it to the airport by 2PM. This is what I call incredible customer service. As promised, I was dropped off and picked up the next day, got into the office at 12:30PM, signed, paid, and walked out to my car by Aaron. He opened the door to my new (to me) car and told me, "So...I'm sorry about yesterday but...I was able to find you some all weather floor mats...and they're BMW ones so they match your car!" Man, that really made my day. He shook my hand and I got in the car and began messing around and checking everything. I opened the center compartment and found a pen. This pen was sitting on Aaron's desk the day before and I was admiring it and jokingly said to him after paying my deposit "How about throwing that pen in, too?" Well, I guess he did! Would HIGHLY recommend Infiniti of Manhasset. Classy dealership with even classier employees, thanks again guys!

George Papantoniou

tombuli
11/06/2015

"I will keep it short and sweet, really sweet"

Was about time to upgrade our small Benz to a family size SUV. Stopped by the dealership with the family very randomly, just to look around. What i really liked is that i wasn't hassled left and right and pushed to buy. The dealership is modern well kept and well stocked, most importantly the people are magnificent. Came across Ben Kraft, super friendly knows his stuff inside out and also does his magic in terms of getting what you need. As a business owner I know what it means to provide exceptional customer service and listening to the client, I must say Ben and his team did this spot on not to mention that my 3 year old son was having a blast (no joke, free popcorn) If you need a quality car and exceptional service plus people skills you must visit this dealership, I know I will be back for sure. A++ (And not to mention financing was a breeze and very hi-tech, awesomeness)

Reviews of David Fine