Infiniti of Manhasset

1225 Northern Boulevard,
Manhasset, New York 11030
Infiniti of Manhasset Info
About Infiniti of Manhasset

At Infiniti of Manhasset, please review our extensive inventory of Infiniti vehicles, and SUV's, including the Infiniti G25x, G37x, EX35, FX35 FX50, M37x, M56, QX56. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. Your New Infiniti is waiting for you, and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available in Manhasset, NY. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At Infiniti of Manhasset, we offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep a large inventory of these certified parts in stock at our Manhasset, NY facility. Infiniti of Manhasset service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From repairs to general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let Infiniti of Manhasset service your vehicle. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service department in the automotive industry. At Infiniti of Manhasset, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact us or call our Internet Department at 866.382.2266.

About Infiniti of Manhasset Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Mark0603
8/07/2016

"Awesome Experience!!!"

Man! I don't know where to begin. I've been dealing with Infiniti of Manhasset for about 2 years. They've helped fix my lemon of a vehicle I purchased from a place I will not mention but they helped fix and maintain it for the past two years thanks to my guy JOE the service manager very honest and helping. On top of that when I was ready to jump in another car JOE introduced me to BEN & MIKE in sales these guys man are unbelievable they worked hard to get me the best deal possible and I'm so glad to say I walked in with a 07' Infiniti and drove out with 16' Q50 on a great deal i couldn't ask for a better deal. I just wanna thanks again to my guys JOE in service and BEN & MIKE in Sales. Phenomenal!!!

Infiniti of Manhasset responded to this review

August 09, 2016

Mark- Thank you for the wonderfully kind words and loyal patronage! We are so happy to hear that you can always count on us for the best in service and sales. We truly appreciate the kind words, and we look forward to working with you for many more years to come!

Janani Sundarrajan
4/07/2016

"Sofia Diana - Great Service "

HI I leased my Q50 here recently and had a great experience interacting with Sofia. She is very knowledgeable and was very patient with us, even sacrificing her Saturday evening, to close the deal with us. She was very warm, friendly and genuinely nice. She spent time going over our negotiations and did not hurry us, even though it was way past the dealership close time and everyone wanted to get home for Easter. . She was also available to help with any questions after the lease deal was closed. I would highly recommend Sofia.

lexusfraud
3/25/2016

"Sofia Diana - Great Service and Experience"

Family came into Infiniti of Manhasset and was greeted by Sofia Diana. Since this was not our first car purchase, we were expecting pushy sales pitches and expected to walk out feeling a exhausted from a long, tired, drawn out battle. Sofia provided the exact opposite. She was able to answer all our questions, showed us the cars that fitted our needs and worked with us along the entire process. She finally made the car buying process as painless as we could imagine it to be. The entire purchase /trade in took only a few hours and went as smooth as possible. A++

Seonofbklyn
3/09/2016

"Great service"

Bought my QX50 here, Alveena assisted me and made the process hassle free and smooth. Well versed in the product and went above and beyond. I recommend her and this dealership.

Alveena Bess

knyc1
3/08/2016

"Best Service!"

The Team at Infiniti of Manhasset are always a pleasure. They serviced my vehicle quick, offered me a loaner car when I didn't request it with my service appointment, and they work fast! David Banks has been my service writer for some time now, he always take care of me!

JimmyNBXT
3/07/2016

"Thank you Ben Kraft for helping me find my car!"

I was recently in the market for a new car and bought one at Infinity of Manhasset because I was pleased with the overall sales experience. At the center of this was Ben Kraft, the professional I worked with. He is extremely knowledgeable, friendly and responsiveness. Most importantly, he made this an easy process for me. If you are like me and know you want to buy a car, but don't know exactly know what you want or how to proceed, I highly recommend working with Ben Kraft.

LeoBoy1985
2/29/2016

"One of the best decisions ive made.."

I wasnt crazy about having to drive 25 minutes out of my way to buy a car but once the whole process was over, I could not of been more happier Everyone knows that the whole car buying process can be stressful, not just because of choices or being on a budget but having to come to a happy medium with the car salesman My experience with Ben completely changed that for me The atmosphere was very calm and welcoming to where i didnt feel any pressure to make a decision All information was explained accordingly which made my decision to purchase a vehicle a no brainer

carguy
2/26/2016

"EASY CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE"

Ben Kraft was very helpful with my purchase. Entire process was quick and easy. My brand new car is exactly what i wanted and would recommend this facility to a friend.

mikenyc
2/24/2016

"Two QX50s in a week!!"

I visited Infiniti of Manhasset to test drive a QX50. Sofia was great right from the start. She was knowledgable and pleasant to deal with. She made the process as easy as could be and was able to deal with any curveball I threw at her; I tend to be annoying! From the test drive to taking delivery of the car Sofia went above and beyond to make sure the experience was perfect. My wife's lease was up the same time and after getting played with by another dealer I decided to go back to Infiniti and wound up leasing my wife the same car, different color at least. Fabulous experience from top to bottom and I'm glad that I chose this dealer and got to work with Sofia. Highly recommend asking for her.

mcerro
2/23/2016

"Leasing a Q50"

I received an outstanding customer experience at Infiniti of Manhasset. This was one day after I had test drove many different cars from other competitive brands. Cars aside for a moment, the customer car was above and beyond at Infiniti. Tommy walked me through everything I needed to know and answered any question I had with a clear and intelligent response. Mr. Quenqua was professional and kind, and David Fine made me feel like I was essentially a family member. The experience at this dealership was over-the-top. I highly recommend visiting if you are interested in any sort of car purchase and cannot imagine you would be disappointed.

Reviews of Joe Bosco