Infiniti of Manhasset

1225 Northern Boulevard,
Manhasset, New York 11030
Infiniti of Manhasset Info
About Infiniti of Manhasset

At Infiniti of Manhasset, please review our extensive inventory of Infiniti vehicles, and SUV's, including the Infiniti G25x, G37x, EX35, FX35 FX50, M37x, M56, QX56. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. Your New Infiniti is waiting for you, and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available in Manhasset, NY. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At Infiniti of Manhasset, we offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep a large inventory of these certified parts in stock at our Manhasset, NY facility. Infiniti of Manhasset service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From repairs to general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let Infiniti of Manhasset service your vehicle. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service department in the automotive industry. At Infiniti of Manhasset, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact us or call our Internet Department at 866.382.2266.

About Infiniti of Manhasset Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Jeanette_y
6/30/2015

"Fabulous Experience "

Frank Jiminez was super friendly when helping me choose my Infiniti Q50. He was very sweet and worked very quickly which is something we can all appreciate. I would absolutely recommend him to others. If you're going to Infiniti of Manhasset, Frank's your guy.

July 01, 2015

Thanks for the wonderful review! We truly appreciate your business and we're happy to hear that Frank was able to provide you with a great car buying experience! Please let us know if you have any further questions. Enjoy your new Q50!

Gemma
6/22/2015

"Great Experience"

After having a horrible experience at a couple of different dealer ships we ended up at Infinity of Manhasett and a wonderful staff of member's assisted us in the purchase of our used CRV. Frank Jimenez was a great sales person,we were very pleased with the way we were treated even though we purchased a used car. I would definitely referre them to friends and family.

June 22, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Let us know if you have any questions come up or need help with anything else. We hope you are enjoying your CR-V! Have a great day!

Briliz1999
6/05/2015

"Great experience "

Frank Jimenez was very helpful with getting our new Infiniti QX 60. He was courteous and efficient. I would definitely recommend him if you are in the market for a new Infiniti.

June 08, 2015

Thanks for the great review! Please let Frank or anyone else at our dealership know if you have any questions or concerns come up. We hope you are enjoying your new QX60! Have a great week!

Sigma
6/03/2015

"Great experience"

Frank Jimenez was a great to work with a very helpful with us getting a new infiniti. He was courteous and patient, all of the right qualities in a great salesman! I would and will deal with these guys in the future!!! A+++++

June 05, 2015

Thanks for the great review! Please let Frank or anyone else at the dealership know if you have any questions or concerns come up. We hope you are enjoying your new Infiniti! Have a great weekend!

5/07/2015

"The most honest sales guy I've met in my life"

Where should I begin, well it all started off with me just browsing until this very well dressed gentleman politely approached me and asked me if I was being helped. He wasn't pushy and didn't give me a long winded sales pitch like most of these sales people do. He kept very honest with me which is very rare these days. After some time Isaiah got me exactly what I wanted and kept me in the budget I needed effortlessly. If you're looking for a no nonsense,honest and attentive sales consultant that will actually care about what you want. Head over to Infiniti of manhasset and ask for Isaiah. No one is better than him.

mjkny
3/27/2015

"best car buying experience "

leased a 2015 Q50 with all available pkgs from Infinit of Manhasset dealt with Bernie Meltzer he was my salesman Glen Alden sales Mgr and David Fine the General Mgr by far the best car buying experience I ever had test drove the car and I was hooked the price they offered was very fair compared to another dealership I visited who buy the way didn't have a Q50 for me to test drive but the real reason I leased my car from Manhasset was this is my 3rd lease from them and the customer service can not be beat there integrity among car dealer is second to none and there service dept. is also outstanding had the pleasure of dealing with Joe Bosco and Vinny Damagio they go out of there way to help you a truly truly excellent car buying experience couldn't imagine dealing with another dealership Thank you Infiniti of Manhasset.

jsab48
3/23/2015

"My fourth purchase from Manhassett Infiniti"

Great cars, best price and service I have ever received from any dealer. The people at this dealership go above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied. I could have purchased from a dealer closer to where I live but I chose Manhasset because of my previous experience.

recker6085
3/19/2015

"no work done from 7am to 230pm.stay away "

I live closer to smithtown infiniti but based on reviews ,i came to Manhasset.i received my qx60 in march 2014 which was a good experience .after that,service is horrible.first 2 times I waited for my oil change and just to see an advisor,was a 15 to 20 min wait..on 3/18/15,I made an appointment for 7 am and dropped off my car using the night box at 4am.i received a call from robby at 1015 to go over my issues which were nys inspection,10k service and a vibration I felt ..thought my car was being looked at ..I called at 1 to see if car was done and girl answering phones said the car wasn't ready ..I left work and arrived at 230pm to see my car on the lot with the old inspection sticker still in the windshield .when I asked robby why my car isn't done or at least being worked on ,he said people who wait are going first ..I took the keys and left .done with Manhasset.will try Massapequa now and if they are horrible ,I'm done with infiniti..I miss Lexus and BMW service .they are professional and get your car done in a timely manner. No idea how Manhasset is rated so high.i have had better service and respect for myself and my car. Robby(ext 214) showed no interest in making me happy.stay away unless you like waiting and being frustrated

robby

rcicale
3/16/2015

"A great dealership with a wide selection, great service."

I just leased my second car from Infiniti of Manhasset and would never go anywhere else. There are other Infiniti dealers closer to me in Suffolk County but they make it well worth the trip. I was very particular about the type of car and options that I wanted and they provided just what I was looking for. I was bothered at other dealerships when I seemed to know more about the cars than they did. That's not the case here. My experience with their service department with my first car was always great and I never had a problem with my appointments or the work. I've owned more than a few cars over the years and, now that I have found a dealership that is so accommodating and first class, I will always come back here. The people are friendly, knowledgeable, and never pushy. Infiniti makes a great car and this is the best dealership.

June L
3/12/2015

"Wonderful Experience"

Frank was very knowledgeable about the car I leased and was very accommodating with handling the return of my car coming off lease. He was extremely professional.

Reviews of Frank Jimenez