Infiniti of Manhasset

Joe Bosco

October 27, 2016

"Excellent!"

- gtvoum

To be hones, I always expect the worst when I am buying a car and so it was a pure shock that this time it was different. It was hands down, the best car buying experience to date - Benny was informed, courteous, helpful and honest. Thank you for the great experience!

August 07, 2016

"Awesome Experience!!!"

- Mark0603

Man! I don't know where to begin. I've been dealing with Infiniti of Manhasset for about 2 years. They've helped fix my lemon of a vehicle I purchased from a place I will not mention but they helped fix and maintain it for the past two years thanks to my guy JOE the service manager very honest and helping. On top of that when I was ready to jump in another car JOE introduced me to BEN & MIKE in sales these guys man are unbelievable they worked hard to get me the best deal possible and I'm so glad to say I walked in with a 07' Infiniti and drove out with 16' Q50 on a great deal i couldn't ask for a better deal. I just wanna thanks again to my guys JOE in service and BEN & MIKE in Sales. Phenomenal!!!

April 07, 2016

"Sofia Diana - Great Service "

- Janani Sundarrajan

HI I leased my Q50 here recently and had a great experience interacting with Sofia. She is very knowledgeable and was very patient with us, even sacrificing her Saturday evening, to close the deal with us. She was very warm, friendly and genuinely nice. She spent time going over our negotiations and did not hurry us, even though it was way past the dealership close time and everyone wanted to get home for Easter. . She was also available to help with any questions after the lease deal was closed. I would highly recommend Sofia.

Used 2013 Infiniti FX, $27489