Infiniti of Manhasset

1225 Northern Boulevard,
Manhasset, New York 11030
Infiniti of Manhasset Info
About Infiniti of Manhasset

At Infiniti of Manhasset, please review our extensive inventory of Infiniti vehicles, and SUV's, including the Infiniti G25x, G37x, EX35, FX35 FX50, M37x, M56, QX56. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. Your New Infiniti is waiting for you, and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available in Manhasset, NY. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At Infiniti of Manhasset, we offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep a large inventory of these certified parts in stock at our Manhasset, NY facility. Infiniti of Manhasset service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From repairs to general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let Infiniti of Manhasset service your vehicle. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service department in the automotive industry. At Infiniti of Manhasset, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact us or call our Internet Department at 866.382.2266.

About Infiniti of Manhasset Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

5/07/2015

"The most honest sales guy I've met in my life"

Where should I begin, well it all started off with me just browsing until this very well dressed gentleman politely approached me and asked me if I was being helped. He wasn't pushy and didn't give me a long winded sales pitch like most of these sales people do. He kept very honest with me which is very rare these days. After some time Isaiah got me exactly what I wanted and kept me in the budget I needed effortlessly. If you're looking for a no nonsense,honest and attentive sales consultant that will actually care about what you want. Head over to Infiniti of manhasset and ask for Isaiah. No one is better than him.

mjkny
3/27/2015

"best car buying experience "

leased a 2015 Q50 with all available pkgs from Infinit of Manhasset dealt with Bernie Meltzer he was my salesman Glen Alden sales Mgr and David Fine the General Mgr by far the best car buying experience I ever had test drove the car and I was hooked the price they offered was very fair compared to another dealership I visited who buy the way didn't have a Q50 for me to test drive but the real reason I leased my car from Manhasset was this is my 3rd lease from them and the customer service can not be beat there integrity among car dealer is second to none and there service dept. is also outstanding had the pleasure of dealing with Joe Bosco and Vinny Damagio they go out of there way to help you a truly truly excellent car buying experience couldn't imagine dealing with another dealership Thank you Infiniti of Manhasset.

jsab48
3/23/2015

"My fourth purchase from Manhassett Infiniti"

Great cars, best price and service I have ever received from any dealer. The people at this dealership go above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied. I could have purchased from a dealer closer to where I live but I chose Manhasset because of my previous experience.

recker6085
3/19/2015

"no work done from 7am to 230pm.stay away "

I live closer to smithtown infiniti but based on reviews ,i came to Manhasset.i received my qx60 in march 2014 which was a good experience .after that,service is horrible.first 2 times I waited for my oil change and just to see an advisor,was a 15 to 20 min wait..on 3/18/15,I made an appointment for 7 am and dropped off my car using the night box at 4am.i received a call from robby at 1015 to go over my issues which were nys inspection,10k service and a vibration I felt ..thought my car was being looked at ..I called at 1 to see if car was done and girl answering phones said the car wasn't ready ..I left work and arrived at 230pm to see my car on the lot with the old inspection sticker still in the windshield .when I asked robby why my car isn't done or at least being worked on ,he said people who wait are going first ..I took the keys and left .done with Manhasset.will try Massapequa now and if they are horrible ,I'm done with infiniti..I miss Lexus and BMW service .they are professional and get your car done in a timely manner. No idea how Manhasset is rated so high.i have had better service and respect for myself and my car. Robby(ext 214) showed no interest in making me happy.stay away unless you like waiting and being frustrated

robby

rcicale
3/16/2015

"A great dealership with a wide selection, great service."

I just leased my second car from Infiniti of Manhasset and would never go anywhere else. There are other Infiniti dealers closer to me in Suffolk County but they make it well worth the trip. I was very particular about the type of car and options that I wanted and they provided just what I was looking for. I was bothered at other dealerships when I seemed to know more about the cars than they did. That's not the case here. My experience with their service department with my first car was always great and I never had a problem with my appointments or the work. I've owned more than a few cars over the years and, now that I have found a dealership that is so accommodating and first class, I will always come back here. The people are friendly, knowledgeable, and never pushy. Infiniti makes a great car and this is the best dealership.

June L
3/12/2015

"Wonderful Experience"

Frank was very knowledgeable about the car I leased and was very accommodating with handling the return of my car coming off lease. He was extremely professional.

mattyice
3/11/2015

"Great experience"

I had a great experience at Infiniti of Manhasset. They were polite, courteous and very professional. Frank was an excellent sales person and did everything within his power to make my buying experience a delight. I will definitely recommend my friends and family to Infiniti of Manhasset to see Frank. Thank you

LYNNsmiles
2/05/2015

"Best dealership"

For anyone searching for an Infiniti this can be a very stressful and tedious process. I spoke with competition, Bayside and Massapequa wasting entirely too much time and energy and getting a run around. I was just about to give up on Infiniti all together when I received a phone call from a manager named Diana at Infiniti of Manhasset. I immediately thought this was going to be another dealership with another run around. Diana ended up to be a pleasure to speak with and extremely helpful. She apologized countless times for my experiences with other locations and promised it would be different at Manhasset. She negotiated a price for me and offered to send it to me via email so that the offer could not change once I arrived. Going to Manhasset the atmosphere is very professional and as soon as I stepped in I had a feeling this was going to be it for me. I met with Diana who was a doll. She introduced me to a charming salesman named Ed who was just wonderful and extremely knowledgeable. Diana showed so much concern throughout my visit checking on us a number of times to be sure she lived up to her promise. This is my second Infiniti but my 1st purchase from Manhasset. I thank Diana, Ed and the staff at Infiniti of Manhasset for making this the 1st positive buying experience we’ve had in 40 years. You are truly wonderful.

jdkinfiniti
2/04/2015

"Best Dealership on Long Island"

I had a great experience at Infiniti of Manhassat. From the secretary up front, to the sales personnel and managers, everyone was exceptionally pleasant and made the car buying experience great!

jlam0718
2/04/2015

"Excellent customer service and professionalism. "

Willing to work with the purchasers in all aspects. I was really amazed by that. Frank was professional and is a good asset to the company.

Frank Jimenez

Infiniti of Manhasset responded to this review

February 05, 2015

Thanks so much! Welcome to the Infiniti of Manhasset family!

Reviews of Vincent Demaggio