Infiniti of Naperville

1550 W. Ogden Ave,
Naperville, Illinois 60540
Infiniti of Naperville Info
About Infiniti of Naperville

Infiniti of Naperville is the Nation’s Largest Certified Pre-Owned Infiniti Dealer. Our brand new state of the art luxury car dealership in Naperville, Illinois. Our exclusive customer care programs help set us apart from other Chicago area luxury car dealerships. We are so confident in the quality and condition of our vehicles that we proudly offer a 7-DAY EXCHANGE GUARANTEE*. We offer our Infiniti owners LIFETIME Oil Changes* to help keep your car running like new. For those Infiniti owners that find it inconvenient to drive to our Infiniti Dealership we offer Free Vehicle Pick-up & Delivery Valet service*. Call, Click or Visit Infiniti of Naperville today.

About Infiniti of Naperville Learn More

• Over 60 FREE Service Loan Cars
1,024 Dealership Reviews
AbidQ25
5/23/2015

"oil change and multipoint inspection "

Service was great; they explained everything very well from the multipoint inspection. Didn't try to up sell or anything like that. Very happy; I would have given the full five stars, but the oil change tech left grease on my door sill. I didn't realize till I got home. I knew it was the tech because the inspection sheet also had grease fingerprints on it. When I go back I'll make sure to inspect the car after any work has been done on my vehicle.

M.B.
5/06/2015

"My Car Buying Experience at Infiniti of Naperville"

I had an excellent experience at Infiniti of Naperville when buying my used car. Adam Murczek, the car salesman, did a great job during my visit. There was no hard sell and a I feel I got a very good deal. Adam was very helpful in answering all my questions and finalizing the deal. Everyone at Infiniti of Naperville were also very helpful and knowledgeable. I would recommend for anyone to visit Infiniti of Naperville when buying a used car. I would also recommend seeing Adam Murczek. He takes the time to listen, which to me is very important when buying a car. Thanks again. By the way, I love my Lexus! M.B.

Joseph Limjuco

Tim S
4/29/2015

"Stress free buying experience"

Abe was my salesperson for my purchase and he was extremely professional from start to finish! I had done quite a bit of research and had zeroed in on the exact car I wanted on the website. Came in to the dealership and within a few minutes I was able to look at the car and test drive it. Abe explained about how quiet the car was, how well the ride quality was, that the car was powerful but smooth and all of the electronic features. Everything that Abe told me about the car was exactly as it looked and felt. The offer on my trade in was fair for the condition that my Mazda 3 was in and the price for the Infiniti G37x was exactly what I was looking to pay. If I didn't buy this car someone else would have. I would recommend speaking with Abe if you are interested in purchasing an Infiniti. This dealership is rated very highly from the online reviews that I've read and I can see why. While finishing up my purchase with Ray he mentioned the extended warranty and I decided to go with it because I've never owned a car with so many electronic features. Again I didn't feel pressured. I would recommend an Infiniti G37 to anyone. I had owned my Mazda 3 since brand new 8 years ago and I was sad to see it go, but I am thrilled with my new purchase!

April 30, 2015

Here at Infiniti of Naperville we would like to thank you for the terrific review, the perfect DealerRater score, your recommendation of Abe Premani and of course your Infiniti G37 purchase. We are very happy to hear that the service you received from Abe went way above your previous dealership experiences. Feel free to give us a call if you have any future question and happy/safe driving in your new Infiniti!

Infiniti owner
4/27/2015

"Biggest Disappointment!"

First off, I will never entrust my vehicle with this dealer/service department ever again. I am enraged, as I find the Infiniti "car wash professional" brake torquing and lurching my car forward. This was my first and last time ever going to this dealership let alone service department. All I expected was an oil change and a complimentary car wash, not a incompetent car washer to hop in my car with all the windows down to take a joy ride. All the dealer offers me is a free oil change, it'll take more than that to convince me your capable of handling any Infiniti I bring in. My particular service advisor handled the situation professionally but he was just as speechless as I was when seeing this happen right in front of our eyes. Who knows what other "perfessionals" were in my vehicle joy riding in the back lot. Situation was unbelievable, therefore I do not recommend this dealer.

lucky654
4/26/2015

"Low Pressure-Excellent Experience!"

I found working with Adam to be very low pressure and an overall excellent experience. I also found Mike Swanson to be very helpful in getting my windows tinted and answering questions. Everyone at the dealership was friendly and professional. The dealership is beautiful and welcoming.

April 30, 2015

Infiniti of Naperville cannot thank you enough for your recent Infiniti purchase and for the perfect DealerRater score/review. We are very happy to have you as a part of our dealership family and look forward to seeing you again soon when your Infiniti is ready for service. Adam Murczek and the rest of our staff will always be around to answer any questions. Until we see you again Infiniti of Naperville wishes you happy/safe driving!

Marcy H
4/23/2015

"Almost Painless"

Randy Chin was very knowledgeable about the car I was interested in. He explained all functions and was not high pressure. The negotiation was "almost painless" and was not a drawn out process. I would buy another car from Infiniti of Naperville. The only negative is that my name was spelled wrong on all the paperwork, so am still waiting for a new registration card.

Joseph Limjuco

April 30, 2015

Infiniti of Naperville cannot thank you enough for your business and for the outstanding DealerRater review/score. As always our door is open for any future questions or vehicle inquires and we look forward to seeing you in the future. The entire Infiniti of Naperville staff wishes you happy and safe driving this spring!

Lexman1
4/16/2015

" Great job"

Adam Murczech,my salesman was great he help me out in every way he could to make sure that I had the best car buying experience..I will recommend Infinity of Naperville to anyone!

April 30, 2015

Here at Infiniti of Naperville we would like to thank you for becoming a part of our dealership family and for the perfect DealerRater score. We are glad to hear that your experience with Adam Murczek was one with which you could build a lasting dealership relationship. Thanks again and happy/safe driving till your next visit!

manof1997
4/14/2015

"Great guys to work with!!!"

They all were great! I got the best deal and Adam waxed and buffed my new car. I will buy all of my cars from these guys.

April 30, 2015

Infiniti of Naperville is very happy to hear that you found your entire experience with our dealership from start to finish more than acceptable. We would also like to thank you for the perfect DealerRater score. Please come again soon and visit us for service on your new Infiniti, but until then we wish you happy/safe driving this spring!

slapage
4/13/2015

"I can't wait for our next Infiniti purchase!"

Adam was a pleasure to work with. He made the entire process quick and painless. The staff went above and beyond to ensure we were comfortable and confident with our purchase. My husband and I are already discussing our next Infiniti purchase!

April 13, 2015

At Infiniti of Naperville we want to thank you for your recent purchase, the excellent review and for becoming a part of our dealership family. We are very happy to hear that Adam Murczek was able to put you in your choice Infiniti while answering all your questions. We look forward to seeing you soon in our service department, but until than the Infiniti of Naperville staff wishes you happy/safe driving!

Wicabal
2/16/2015

"Finance department "

I have never been so disrespected. Joe Peters is was amazing. He was kind, honest and straight forward from the minute I walked in. Now the kid working in financing was disrespectful arrogant. Didn't even give Joe a chance to work with me. I have never seen the finance department tell the sales man to stop doing his job. Because of the kid named Ray Walski I will never go back.

March 05, 2015

Good Evening Wicabal, I first and foremost wanted to thank you for your kind words about Joe Peters. Joe is a great guy and I'm glad to hear he was able to make a great impression with you. On the other end of the spectrum, I would like to also thank you for bringing to light some inefficiencies with our Finance Dept. We are always working to keep improving ourselves and without your feedback that can prove to be difficult sometimes. I will be sure to have this matter brought to light with our entire staff so we may address it head on. If you wish to discuss this further I invite you to message me directly at mbasarich@auto-plaza.com or you can always contact me at 630-241-3000. Again, I do appreciate everything you've brought to my attention, both good and bad, and hope we can make it right for you. Regards, Micah Basarich

1 - 10 of 1,024 results