Infiniti of Naperville

1550 W. Ogden Ave,
Naperville, Illinois 60540
Infiniti of Naperville Info
About Infiniti of Naperville

Infiniti of Naperville is the Nation’s Largest Certified Pre-Owned Infiniti Dealer. Our brand new state of the art luxury car dealership in Naperville, Illinois. Our exclusive customer care programs help set us apart from other Chicago area luxury car dealerships. We are so confident in the quality and condition of our vehicles that we proudly offer a 7-DAY EXCHANGE GUARANTEE*. We offer our Infiniti owners LIFETIME Oil Changes* to help keep your car running like new. For those Infiniti owners that find it inconvenient to drive to our Infiniti Dealership we offer Free Vehicle Pick-up & Delivery Valet service*. Call, Click or Visit Infiniti of Naperville today.

About Infiniti of Naperville Learn More

• Over 60 FREE Service Loan Cars
1,055 Dealership Reviews
andy8585
9/01/2015

"Great car buying experience"

This dealership takes car buying to a different level. I first contacted them over the web inquiring about a car I liked online. The sales manager quickly got back to me with an even better deal as shown online. The sales manager introduced me to Adam over email and we quickly negotiated a price over email. When I walked into the dealership we had already agreed on the price and terms and all I had to do was to sign and drive home. Great work guys! Everyone from the GM, sales, service delivery and financing department did a great job!

Snarf6100
8/31/2015

"Great service! "

Adam was very helpful and responsive taking care of our needs. Based on the service we experienced with Adam and others at the dealership I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a new or pre-owned vehicle. Thanks again Adam for taking great care of us.

Matt77
8/30/2015

"Unlike any other dealer experience! "

Having a number of years of dealer and general automotive experience, I was very pleased with my overall experience here. Our sales rep Adam M was great and I really appreciated the guided test drive which highlighted all the amazing features of the car. He answered all of our questions and seems to have a true passion for the brand. I did not feel rushed or pressured by Adam and the pricing of my certified G37 couldn't have been better. My next surprise came in the finance office with Ray. He did not try to push extras on me and simply explained what they offer with absolutely no pressure. I was impressed with the delivery process. They have staff dedicated to ensuring you know how to utilize every feature of the car. Mike Swanson took his time and made sure all the high tech toys were explained to me. If you're considering making a trip from a fair distance as I did, I'd recommend it. The car was as advertised and as pictured, no surprises or baiting here, just straightforward honest business. You will not find better pricing anywhere! I will definitely look to Infiniti of Naperville first for my next purchase.

His car
8/29/2015

"Came back for more"

Bought my car here 3 years ago. Sean made it so easy we came back for my husbands SUV. Staff is very pleasant and helpful. Highly recommend.

Adam Arliskas

Sai R
8/29/2015

"The BEST car buying experience I have had"

Hello Since I was buying a pre-owned JX 35 car I had done my research and for the first time I actually went into 6 different car dealerships to negotiate my trade in before buying the car I wanted. This was on top of my online research and a spreadsheet I had maintained to rank the cars I liked along with the differences. The Walking in : I will say that walking into Infiniti of Naperville was pleasant from minute 1. Adam greeted us and walked me straight to what I was looking for. He showed me a few choices but NEVER once did he try to up-sell / over-sell me on any other cars. I really appreciated this as at the other dealers it was always about pushing me to lease one of their new cars as opposed to buying what I wanted. Negotiations : The negotiations, though hard, were fairly straightforward. He said he'd represent me, which I didn't believe but when we settled on a price lot closer to what I had offered, I believed it. I do want to stress that people ought to do their research and offer data about comparables / logic on why they are offering that price. Deal : Once we had agreed, the deal was smooth and Adam at every step of the way was professional, straight forward and transparent. Buying : Ray, from the finance team, was also fairly straightforward. When buying a used car, always factor in potentially buying warranty. Though it was after his shift, Adam patiently waited to ensure that I drove off in my new car and I was trained in it (especially that there were too much electronics). Transferring / driving away : Adam Murczek and Mike Swanson were polite, patient and very helpful in giving me a crash course. As I was transferring my car contents from my old to the new car, I was SUPER IMPRESSED when Adam walked out just to advice me on not to forget IPass, CD inside, city stickers etc. Without his advice, I definitely would not have thought about it and definitely would have left some of those key things. Post buy Adam's post buy support is just as great as the in store support. He's been available via texts to answer so many nitpick

G37xS
8/27/2015

"Randy made my car buying experience exceptional! "

No one looks forward to going through the process of purchasing a new car, but with Randy's help my experience was painless and quick. Very knowledgeable and friendly staff. Highly recommended!

August 27, 2015

Infiniti of Naperville is very happy to hear you had such a great experience with our dealership and its staff. Our door is always open if you have any future questions or issues and we hope to see you again. Thank you for the positive review and of course your new vehicle purchase. We wish you happy and safe driving this summer!

mcclurejt
8/25/2015

"Pleasure to deal with"

Adam made a point to aid me in looking over every aspect of the car and stayed with me throughout the whole buying process making it a painless experience

August 27, 2015

Infiniti of Naperville would like to thank you for your excellent review, perfect DealerRater score and of course your business. It is great knowing that you found our process to be helpful and painless. We look forward to seeing you again in the future and wish you happy/safe driving in your new vehicle!

TP
8/10/2015

"Great buying experience!"

I would like to thank Adam Murczek for a pleasant car buying experience on this past weekend. I really appreciated your professionalism and honesty. From the handshake I felt comfortable with you. You were very thorough in explaining the features of the vehicle and providing me with all the available information on the vehicle. Another great thing you did was have the very ready, license plates attached, for pickup. My wife loves the vehicle. I will gladly refer a friend or family member to you and the dealership. Thank again for the experience. I wish all of my car buying experiences were like this one. Best regards, Terrance

August 13, 2015

Terrance, The staff at Infiniti of Naperville cannot thank you enough for the positive review, the perfect DealerRater score, your recent purchase and for the dealership recommendation. Adam Murczek always works hard to meet any and all customer needs so it is wonderful to hear when his work is appreciated. Please stop by or give us a call if you have any future vehicle questions and of course we wish you happy/safe driving this summer!

zierfuss
8/08/2015

"Returning customer again satisfied!"

I picked up my 2015 Q50 AWD Premium Sedan today from Infiniti of Naperville and my experience could not have been any easier. I had been leasing a 2012 G37X Coupe from the same dealer, and I was contacted by Dale Morrone to explore my options as the lease winded down. Throughout the several month process Dale was very patient with me and continued to stay in touch as I thought about my next lease. In the end, he offered me a great deal and he was extremely honest and straightforward, a great salesman! Mike Swanson did a excellent job explaining my new car and setting everything up for me. Ray Wolski made the finance paperwork quick and to the point. This is a great dealership, I use their service department as well and am very glad I stayed with Infiniti of Naperville!

August 13, 2015

Infiniti of Naperville cannot thank you enough for continuing to be a part of our dealership family and for your wonderful review. Our entire staff works hard to make sure all customer needs are met and so we are happy to hear that Dale Morrone was able to accomplish that goal with you. We look forward to seeing you again in the future and wish you happy/safe driving till then.

imjazd1
8/03/2015

"All Around Poor Service"

Bought a CPO 2011 M56x here in 2013 and it's a great car! The experience was wonderul...in 2013 when I was spending $$. Fast forward to late June 2015 and my car needs service. It had been serviced the previous summer in NW Indiana (which was a great experience) and the result was a 3 month stay in the shop and a whole new engine. So...with only about 20K miles on the engine it starts to shudder when accelerating. It ran, but didn't feel right. I had it at Nissan in my hometown for an oil change and they ran faults and came up with just a general misfire fault and advised that I take it to Infiniti. I set an appointment for the following Saturday at Infiniti of Naperville for 9am. I got up very early to make the 2 1/2 hour drive and when I arrived at 9 was handed the keys to a loaner and told to have a safe drive back and it would be Monday before it was looked at. That did not make me happy of course and we had lots of discussion about the "misunderstanding". I had also asked that before I arrived with the car someone would call over to IN to talk to them about the issues it had had the previous summer since they felt very similar. That also was not done and it seemed that no one had any idea what I was talking about. Then I was given a car as a loaner that is in no way comparable to mine and was not given a comparable car until I complained about it. When we attempted to discuss with service manager about the "misunderstandings" there were a lot of excuses including blaming the receptionist for not relaying messages correctly. We left and headed home. I received a call Monday from Hilary in the service dept. who basically told me that they found no faults on the car since Nissan had apparently cleared them and I could come get it the next day. When I told her that I believed that they needed to spend some more time with it she informed me that I could come by and take the tech out on a drive. She obviously had no idea that I lived 2.5 hours away and continued to tell me that the fault could be on any of the 6 cylinders, etc. I reminded her that it's an 8 cylinder engine and perhaps they could look at the other cylinders as well. It was disconcerting that she knew nothing of my car/situation. Christian the service manager then took over my "case" and I'm sure I was classified as a disgruntled customer. All in all this experience has been nothing but frustrating and it's been in service for over a month. There have been a lot of excuses and apologies and that's fine, but I would recommend that you avoid this service department if you have a choice in where you go. The car is being delivered tomorrow to me (which is a nice service) and I'm hopeful that it is fixed and running great. The other part of the story is that I considered trading it and asked for a valuation. No one could seem to get that done for at least three weeks and when I finally got it by phone it was 19K. A true insult. Also when I dropped the car off I had called ahead to talk about a potential trade and the salesman who was working with us basically handed us off to a salesman who appeared to be a new employee and knew absolutely nothing about the car I was considering. He wandered around the lot reading from a paper and when we got to the car he knew nothing. When the dealership received another car very similar to mine and I inquired about a potential trade Mark (salesman) did not bother to return my call. My interest in buying another car from Naperville was not valued and my time was definitely not respected. All in all...huge disappointment. Not sure what happened between when I bought the car and now, but I'll never go back. There are at least half a dozen Infiniti dealerships within the same driving distance to me. We all have our own experiences and unfortunately this one was not pleasant for me. EDIT on 8/5/15 -- to be fair -- the car was returned to me yesterday at my office and it runs great and looks great. I asked them to detail it when I dropped it off and planned to pay for it, however when it was delivered I was not asked to pay. I appreciate the attempt to make things right.

August 17, 2015

Imjazd, I am relieved to hear that your vehicle is operating properly. We will do our best to learn from the many mistakes we made and continue to strive to provide the service our customers deserve and expect. Sincerely Christian Lafferty Service Manager Infiniti of Naperville

1 - 10 of 1,055 results