Infiniti of Naperville

1550 W. Ogden Ave,
Naperville, Illinois 60540
Infiniti of Naperville Info
About Infiniti of Naperville

Infiniti of Naperville is the Nation’s Largest Certified Pre-Owned Infiniti Dealer. Our brand new state of the art luxury car dealership in Naperville, Illinois. Our exclusive customer care programs help set us apart from other Chicago area luxury car dealerships. We are so confident in the quality and condition of our vehicles that we proudly offer a 7-DAY EXCHANGE GUARANTEE*. We offer our Infiniti owners LIFETIME Oil Changes* to help keep your car running like new. For those Infiniti owners that find it inconvenient to drive to our Infiniti Dealership we offer Free Vehicle Pick-up & Delivery Valet service*. Call, Click or Visit Infiniti of Naperville today.

About Infiniti of Naperville Learn More

• Over 60 FREE Service Loan Cars
1,180 Dealership Reviews
lonetree
4/16/2016

"Great Experience - Hassle Free"

My wife and I appreciated the professional approach and excellent service we received at Infiniti of Naperville when trading vehicles recently. We plan to be repeat customers!

April 18, 2016

Infiniti of Naperville would like to thank you your outstanding review and for the perfect DealerRater score. It is wonderful to hear that your time with Adam Murczek was well spent and we hope to see you again soon when your Infiniti is ready for its first service. Thanks again and have an excellent spring!

Happy Customer

"Excellent Dealership "

This is a letter I wrote to management team at Infiniti of Naperville about the recent visit I had. Dear Mr. Korallus and Mr. Arliskas, My name is LM and I am a very recent member of the Infiniti Club as of Friday April 8th. I am writing to you to congratulate I of N for having an excellent team of employees to work with when one shops for a new or CPO car. I began my search for the right car back in January. I was in no rush, just searching on line. I have been to a handful of dealers and the experience dealing with the sales staff was average. I found your car on Car Guru’s website (among others at your location) and on a whim stopped in on Good Friday to take a look at the 3 - 4 cars I was interested. Though my first 2 choices were already sold, Sean helped us find the right CPO car (G37X – 2013). Sean was professional and had a very easy going style that was a relief and joy to us. His style was more consulting than selling with a dash of humor- which is always appreciated. He made sure all our questions were answered, made sure the car was in excellent condition when it was picked up and has been very responsive to all communications whether email, phone or text. Because of scheduling, we were unable to come in and sign the paperwork until 4/8/16. Sean knew we are tight on time and he made sure all the paperwork was in order by the time we got there. As we were waiting our turn to see Joe in Finance, we had a chance to work with Dallas. Dallas was very patient as he showed us the enhancements we could add to the car. We kept saying- wait go back- what was that etc. We did finally made a decision to get door / handle protection and door trim added onto the car. He was extremely helpful in the setting up the XM, the blue tooth for our phones and said if I had any questions at to contact him at any time. He helped us well past 9:00 pm and never once made us feel rushed with the set up. When we returned on Saturday to correct some paperwork, Dallas was available to help with the XM again and he quickly made our appointment to bring the car back to get the door trim attached. He also was able to pull a bottle of touch up paint for us on Saturday since the part dept. was not open. Dallas is very attentive, polite, professional and patient. Signing the paperwork was a breeze with Joe. He explained each form and answered all our questions and helped us decide on the additional (tire warranty). Even though we had a snafu (misunderstanding) with the warranty paperwork and had to return to I of N on Saturday morning, it was resolved very quickly on Saturday because again – we were on a very tight schedule. All in All the experience at Infiniti of Naperville was a very positive experience. Top Notch! It was a true pleasure working with Sean, Dallas and Joe. We also appreciated Adam’s concern on Saturday when he saw us in the waiting area. He wanted to make sure we were taken care of and with these gentlemen working with us, the answer is Most Definitely. LM ------------------- Today (April 16th) had an opportunity to work with the service side of Infiniti of Naperville when i had my new door guards installed. I met Rich (service professional) and Christian the service manager. It was a pleasure working with Rich. He was very thorough and quick and pleasant. He had us out the door in a courtesy car in about 15-20 minutes so we could do a quick errand while we were in the area. When we returned to pick up the car, we I had a chance to talk to Christian the service manager. He answered all my questions I had about the maintenance schedule and I felt that when I had to bring my car in for service I would be taken care of. I recommend Infiniti of Naperville for anyone shopping for an Infiniti. The treatment you receive is a 10+ !.

April 18, 2016

Thank you for the wonderful review and the perfect DealerRater score for Infiniti of Naperville. We are very happy to hear that purchasing a new Infiniti with Sean Pelkey, Dallas Carlson and Joe Limjuco was an experience that went above and beyond any of your previous dealership encounters. Please feel free to give us a call if you have any future questions or issues and we look forward to seeing you in again in service when your Infiniti is ready for its first free oil change. Thanks again and happy/safe driving this spring!

Sandy

"Professional and efficient!"

I recently purchased a used car from Infiniti of Naperville. From the very first conversation with Renato and both Dale and Christian to the test drive and subsequent purchase with Alex Jaquez it was a wonderful experience! Both Dale and Christian followed up with me as they said they would and gave me the most updated information they could on the inspection process of the vehicle. I greatly appreciated their honesty, patience and professional manner. It is so refreshing to find that in a car dealership! Our test drive had to be scheduled later in the evening due to my schedule and they were very accommodating. We met with Alex Jaquez who took time to make sure we had all of our questions answered. He made sure the sales transaction was handled smoothly and efficiently. I arrived at Infiniti at 8:15pm and we were home with our new car at 9:25pm! That was amazing! Every person we met was very friendly and helpful! I would definitely return to Infiniti of Naperville!

April 18, 2016

Here at Infiniti of Naperville we work hard to make every customer experience smooth and efficient, so we cannot thank you enough for letting us know that we accomplished our goals with you. Please feel free to recommend our dealership to any of your family or friends. Once again thank you for the review and the vehicle purchase. The entire Infiniti of Naperville staff wishes you happy and safe driving this spring!

Anita M Woloszyn

"Expetional "

I am very happy I to chose to go to Infiniti of Naperville because I received expetional service. Adam, my sales rep. took the time to explain everything to me about the vehicle I was purchasing and everything that the dealership offers. I am very satisfied with the vehicle and the amount of time everyone spent with me.

Dallas, Joseph

April 18, 2016

Infiniti of Naperville would like to thank you for the wonderful review of our staff. We are very happy to hear that you were able to find an enjoyable vehicle purchasing experience at our dealership. Please feel free to visit us anytime for your automotive needs. Thanks again for the review and happy/safe driving this spring!

Colleen
4/12/2016

"Pleasant, smooth process "

It's been many years since I've purchased a car and Adam Murczek made it simple and fun. I never felt like Adam was trying to over-sell me and really listened to what my needs were for this purchase. I'll be in the market again in a couple of years and will definitely return and hope to work with Adam again.

April 14, 2016

Here at Infiniti of Naperville we would like to thank you for becoming a part of our dealership family and for the perfect DealerRater score. We are glad to hear that your experience with Adam Murczek was one with which you could build a lasting dealership relationship. Thanks again and happy/safe driving till your next visit!

HT
4/12/2016

"Great Experience with Infiniti of Naperville "

I recently bought a CPO vehicle from them, I received wonderful assistant to find the right car I need. I dealt with Mr. Murczek who are very professional, straight to the point and honest. Absolutely super five star service.

April 14, 2016

Thank you for your recent vehicle purchase from Infiniti of Naperville, the wonderful review and the recommendation. We are very happy to hear that the experience you had with Adam Murczek was both honest and professional. Our service department looks forward to seeing you when your new Infiniti is ready for its first free oil change, but until then happy/safe driving during this spring!

tjllavery
4/09/2016

"A+ to Jon Hale for making my experience the best ever "

Jon Hale came in on his OFF DAY to sell my wife and I our car. Need I say more? I wish ALL Infiniti dealers had the professionalism and commitment that Jon Hale has. Plenty of referrals coming his way. While we bought an infiniti, we actually bought from Jon Hale. Well done Jon! Best, Tim Lavery

April 11, 2016

Here at Infiniti of Naperville we cannot thank you enough for your vehicle purchase, for the perfect DealerRater score and for the wonderful review. We are always happy hearing when our sales team does an outstanding job so thank you for letting us know what excellent service you received from Jon Hale. Please feel free to recommend our dealership to any of your family or friends and we hope to see you again in the future. Happy and safe driving till your next visit!

Twbryson90
4/08/2016

"Great experience "

I recently was able to accomodate a new vehicle with the assistance of Mr. Jon Hale. Mr. Hale did not treat me as a customer but as a friend that cared about my comfort, knowledge of the vehicle, and overall experience. After speaking with him, purchasing a vehicle from Infiniti of Naperville was a no brainer. Thanks Jon. -Terdarin

April 11, 2016

The Infiniti of Naperville staff works very hard to make every customer experience comfortable and informative so we are very happy to hear when our hard work is noticed and appreciated. Thank you for the outstanding review and your recent vehicle purchase. Please feel free to give us a call if you have any future questions or issues and happy/safe driving this spring!

Bob L
4/08/2016

"Great Experience!!!"

When this dealership says they're the #1 Infiniti dealer in the country, they are without a doubt the #1 dealer in the country, hands down! From the moment I walked through the door to the moment I left, I was totally comfortable with these guys. Adam was awesome. Highly recommended. He provided me with everything that I needed to know and answered every question that I asked, with honest answers, which is important to me. Showed me 4 different vehicles that I was interested in, all G37X's. Great demo, learned a lot about the car that I didn't know. I also dealt with Joe in Finance. Great experience as well. The delivery specialist Dallas was also fantastic. Overall great experience with this dealer. If you are ever in the market for an Infinti, look no further, this is the only place you need to go.

Joe Limjuco

April 11, 2016

Infiniti of Naperville cannot thank you enough for your recent Infiniti purchase and for the perfect DealerRater score/review. We are very happy to have you as a part of our dealership family and look forward to seeing you again soon when your Infiniti is ready for service. Adam Murczek and the rest of our staff will always be around to answer any questions. Until we see you again Infiniti of Naperville wishes you happy/safe driving!

Capricorn08
4/05/2016

"Awesome!!"

First time purchasing a car & was pleased with my experience. John Schultz was amazing & very hands on. Have recommended this dealership to family & friends. My internet rep Dale Morrone was also awesome.

John Schultz

April 07, 2016

Thank you for the wonderful review of Infiniti of Naperville and for your much appreciated recommendation. It is always great to hear when a client finds exactly what they were looking for in a vehicle purchasing experience. We hope you enjoyed our new facility and of course feel free to call us if you have any future questions. Thanks again and happy/safe driving this spring!

1 - 10 of 1,180 results