Infiniti of Naperville

1550 W. Ogden Ave,
Naperville, Illinois 60540
Infiniti of Naperville Info
About Infiniti of Naperville

Infiniti of Naperville is the Nation’s Largest Certified Pre-Owned Infiniti Dealer. Our brand new state of the art luxury car dealership in Naperville, Illinois. Our exclusive customer care programs help set us apart from other Chicago area luxury car dealerships. We are so confident in the quality and condition of our vehicles that we proudly offer a 7-DAY EXCHANGE GUARANTEE*. We offer our Infiniti owners LIFETIME Oil Changes* to help keep your car running like new. For those Infiniti owners that find it inconvenient to drive to our Infiniti Dealership we offer Free Vehicle Pick-up & Delivery Valet service*. Call, Click or Visit Infiniti of Naperville today.

About Infiniti of Naperville Learn More

• Over 60 FREE Service Loan Cars
1,035 Dealership Reviews
Michele J
7/07/2015

"Love my car and great sales professional; process long"

I love my new QX60 and so happy with the purchase. I started looking in Feb and Randy Chin was determine to hang in there with my husband and I since it took us 4 months to finalize our decision. Randy understood our needs and helped position the QX60 to be our leader (considering Acura MDX too). The only reason I did not give a 5 star because of the backoffice systems that took too long. Low tech process for such a high tech car. The Business Mgr was great but we had to wait for him to finish another customer and this was a Wed afternoon not like a Sat. The after-market process was unnecessary to sell us "scotch guard" and fancy car mats we were a bit put off since we just spend $50,000 on a car and did buy the extended warranty. All the staff we met was friendly but need to improve the time in the paperwork process we were there for 4 hours; and again middle of the week. I might be too critical; but I sell technology to improve business process and I felt they need some improvements in the backoffice.

cruz
7/06/2015

"GREAT DEALER TO DO BUSINESS "VERY HONEST'' "

WE WALK IN TO THE DEALER INFINITI OF NAPERVILLE ,WE MEET DALE MORRONE VERY NICE SALES PROFESSIONAL ,WE ASK FOR A JEEP CHEROKEE 2011 LISTED IN THE WEB, WE WENT FOR A TEST DRIVE ,WE LIKED THE JEEP AND MADE EVERYTHING VERY EASY FOR US ,VERY HONEST DEALER, I WILL NO THINK TWICE TO GO BACK AND GET MY NEXT CAR THERE,I WILL RECOMMEND IT TO EVERYONE TO GO THERE AND TRY IT. I WENT TO OTHER DEALER AND ASK FOR JEEPS LISTED IN THE WEB AND SURPRISING COME WITH EXCUSES ,IT WAS SOLD,DO NOT LONGER HAVE IT ,I WAS DISAPPOINTED THAT EVERY PLACE WAS THE SAME. I WAS WRONG WHEN WE WENT TO INFINITI OF NAPERVILLE THE ALL POINT OF VIEW CHANGE VERY ,VERY PROFESSIONAL THANKS'' DALE MORRONE'' FOR MAKING OUR SHOPPING VERY EASY

MikeMcCarten
7/06/2015

"I have been a customer for 15 years "

I have bought two cars and leased two cars form Infinity of Naperville. It has always been an excellent experience dealing with them. On my latest lease, I shopped around just to be absolutely sure and they came through for me once again with flying colors. I will continue to deal with them and a special shout out to Sean Pelkey who has been great since I started working with him almost 8 years ago. Definitely recommend these guys and their service group has always been first class every time as well.

rickaulakh78

"very comfortable atmosphere"

Adam made the whole process seamless. Very knowledgeable about the car that we wanted to purchase. Excellent customer service. Made the car purchase very easy.

July 02, 2015

Infiniti of Naperville cannot thank you enough for your new Infiniti purchase and for the wonderful review. We are very happy to be making you a part of our dealership family and look forward to seeing you again soon when your vehicle is ready for its first free oil change. Please feel free to recommend our dealership to any of your family or friends and happy/safe driving till your next visit!

Proud new Infiniti owner!
6/30/2015

"Outstanding! weeks later back for a second car"

Experience leasing my new car at Infiniti of Naperville was outstanding. Entire staff was friendly, polite, knowledgeable and so helpful. Sean Pelkey went above and beyond!! Mike Swanson thoroughly explained my new vehicle during delivery and answered all my questions. Four weeks later and we are back to see Sean about leasing a second new Infiniti.

July 02, 2015

Infiniti of Naperville is very happy to hear that you found your entire experience with our dealership from start to finish more than acceptable. We would also like to thank you for the perfect DealerRater score. Please come again soon and visit us for service on your new Infinitis, but until then we wish you happy/safe driving this summer!

ibjbg

"see the review"

Outstanding Dealership. First class sales and service layout. 6th purchase of a vehicle from this group. The sales person, Randy Chin, did an outstanding job as usual . I also commend the finance manager Mike, who secure an excellent 1.7 rate with BOA Thanks to all. John Falvey

July 02, 2015

John, Thank you for the excellent review of Infiniti of Naperville and for your continued business. It makes us extremely happy to know that the customer service you have received from us has made you choose to stay a part of our dealership family. We look forward to seeing you again and our entire staff wishes you happy/safe driving until your next visit!

Nastya

"Good experience "

the place is nice. The seller guy Cedric Arrington very friendly and nice. all cars high quality and have good benefits. get financing easy, So we would recommend Infinity In Naperville. Thank You

Cedric Arrington

July 02, 2015

Infiniti of Naperville would like to thank you your outstanding review and for the perfect DealerRater score. It is wonderful to hear that your time with Cedric Arrington was well spent and we hope to see you again soon when your Infiniti is ready for its first service. Thanks again and have an excellent summer!

sanjinfiniti
6/29/2015

"Got my Certified Pre Owned G37"

I saw listing on Dealers website and contacted them for Test Drive. Randy Chin was informative and explained me all the functionalities during my Test Drive. They took care of all my Paperwork and it was hassle free . I would highly recommend this Dealership.

June 29, 2015

Thank you for your recent vehicle purchase from Infiniti of Naperville, the wonderful review and the recommendation. We are very happy to hear that the experience you had with Randy Chin was both informative and hassle free. Our service department looks forward to seeing you when your new Infiniti is ready for its first free oil change, but until then happy/safe driving during this summer!

Rol
6/28/2015

"Smooth"

Dale was incredible throughout the entire process, doing his best to check every last detail necessary! I would certainly recommend him in the future. I love my new car and appreciate the service received while there at Infiniti!

June 29, 2015

The staff at Infiniti of Naperville cannot thank you enough for the positive review, the perfect DealerRater score, your recent purchase and for the dealership recommendation. Dale Morrone always works hard to meet any and all customer needs so it is wonderful to hear when his work is appreciated. Please stop by or give us a call if you have any future vehicle questions and of course we wish you happy/safe driving this summer!

Infiniti m37x
6/12/2015

"Happy Infiniti M37 Owner"

I want to start off by saying, my experience of buying a car at Infiniti of Naperville was smooth and painless. My sailes rep Dale Morrone made me feel at ease. He didn't pressure me like some sales rep, instead he worked with me to get the best deal. Thanks again Dale Steve Lewis

June 15, 2015

Infiniti of Naperville would like to thank you for your recent purchase and for the excellent review of our dealership. We are very happy to hear that your entire experience was professional and that Dale Morrone was able to make you feel relaxed during the buying process. Please feel free to recommend Infiniti of Naperville to any of your family or friends and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Happy and safe driving till then!

1 - 10 of 1,035 results