Infiniti of Naperville

1550 W. Ogden Ave,
Naperville, Illinois 60540
Infiniti of Naperville Info
About Infiniti of Naperville

Infiniti of Naperville is the Nation’s Largest Certified Pre-Owned Infiniti Dealer. Our brand new state of the art luxury car dealership in Naperville, Illinois. Our exclusive customer care programs help set us apart from other Chicago area luxury car dealerships. We are so confident in the quality and condition of our vehicles that we proudly offer a 7-DAY EXCHANGE GUARANTEE*. We offer our Infiniti owners LIFETIME Oil Changes* to help keep your car running like new. For those Infiniti owners that find it inconvenient to drive to our Infiniti Dealership we offer Free Vehicle Pick-up & Delivery Valet service*. Call, Click or Visit Infiniti of Naperville today.

About Infiniti of Naperville Learn More

1,044 Dealership Reviews
dfreeman10
7/28/2015

"Excellent buying experience"

I went in a couple weeks ago to look at some CPO G37's. Adam Murczek assisted me in the process and once I settled on a specific interior/exterior color Adam was on the hunt for the right car. He called me about a week later when a new shipment arrived carrying exactly what I wanted before the tires hit the parking lot. Great experience with Adam - patient, understanding and knowledgable. This was an excellent car buying experience.

July 30, 2015

Infiniti of Naperville would like to thank you for your exceptional review and for the perfect DealerRater score. We are very glad to hear that your experience with Adam Murczek made the top of your list for purchasing a new vehicle. Thanks again for joining our Infiniti family and please feel free to recommend our dealership to any of your family or friends. The entire Infiniti of Naperville staff wishes you happy and safe driving this summer!

shawk23
7/27/2015

"Great deal made with picky buyers!"

We had a specific price and budget in mind when we were looking for a new vehicle. When we set our sights on an used, mint condition JX35, Adam Murczek worked his tail off to get us a deal that matched our needs. Adam and his team were patient with our questions and feedback and worked with us to get our price. At the end of the day, we're happy Infiniti owners, ready to enjoy our new vehicle. Thanks much to the folks at Infiniti in Naperville, they're a class act.

July 30, 2015

Infiniti of Naperville would like to thank you your outstanding review and for the perfect DealerRater score. It is wonderful to hear that your time with Adam Murzcek was well spent and we hope to see you again soon when your Infiniti is ready for its first service. Thanks again and have an excellent summer!

Jackieo
7/21/2015

"New Infinity buyer"

Everyone here is so eager to help & accommodate!! Never had I ever felt so at home!! I traveled over 700 miles to get the new QX70 infinity and was so pleased with the experience!! A special thanks to Adam for all fast & efficient work! ??

July 23, 2015

Infiniti of Naperville would like to thank you for driving the extra mile to get to our dealership, for purchasing an Infiniti and for the excellent review. We are very happy to hear that your total experience with Adam Murczek was everything you could ask for and more. Thank you again for becoming a part of our dealership family and the entire staff at Infiniti of Naperville wishes you happy and safe driving until your next visit!

Patrick 1325
7/20/2015

"Great Car Buying Experience"

Went to the Dealership to look at the QX70 and I was met by Randy Chin who was very helpful in helping me make my final decision to purchase the car. After purchasing the car I met with Mike Swanson who was very helpful in explaining what additional items Infiniti offered to personalize my car. He also went thru all the functions on the QX70 with me and answered every question I had. I also wanted Ray Wolski, the Finance Manager, to know that the financing process with you went so smooth. Thanks to all of you. Patrick Curtis

July 23, 2015

Thank you for your recent vehicle purchase from Infiniti of Naperville and for the positive review. It is wonderful to hear that Randy Chin was able to put you in your ideal Infiniti and equipped you with all the information you were looking for. Please feel free to visit us again when your new car is ready for servicing. The staff at Infiniti of Naperville wishes you happy/safe driving.

bmoone82
7/19/2015

"Great Experience!"

I've bought a lot of cars in my time on this earth and this was one of the best car buying experiences I've had. The price was fantastic and the service matched it. Adam was honest and a pleasure to deal with. He went above and beyond to sell me a vehicle. He even spent a few hours in Chicago traffic to pick me up from the airport! Mike and Ray were professional and experts in their craft. They had me out of the dealership in about an hour. I wouldn't think twice about buying from this dealership again. Thanks. Brian Moone

July 23, 2015

Here at Infiniti of Naperville we cannot thank you enough for your vehicle purchase, for the perfect DealerRater score and for the wonderful review. We are always happy hearing when our sales team does an outstanding job so thank you for letting us know what excellent service you received from Adam Murczek. Please feel free to recommend our dealership to any of your family or friends and we hope to see you again in the future. Happy and safe driving till your next visit!

boss
7/18/2015

"Great service! "

Cedric was a great help in finding the vehicle we were interested in and answering our questions. Great experience especially since we were from out of state. We didn't feel pressured at all. Would recommend this dealership!

July 23, 2015

Infiniti of Naperville would like to thank you for your business and for the time you took out of your day to travel all the way to our dealership. It is wonderful to hear that you found our customer service to be beyond exceptional. Please give us a call if you have any future questions or issues and enjoy driving your new vehicle. From the entire Infiniti of Naperville staff, we wish you happy/safe driving!

Carbuyer
7/17/2015

"Excited about my new Infiniti"

Came to the dealership unsure what model would be best, test drove a couple options. The staff were all friendly and the sales manager reasonable to work with running multiple scenarios until we came to agreement. Overall a nice buying experience.

July 23, 2015

Infiniti of Naperville cannot thank you enough for your recent Infiniti purchase and for the perfect DealerRater score/review. We are very happy to have you as a part of our dealership family and look forward to seeing you again soon when your Infiniti is ready for service. Cedric Arrington and the rest of our staff will always be around to answer any questions. Until we see you again Infiniti of Naperville wishes you happy/safe driving!

Shiv1983
7/15/2015

"Pleasant experience "

I would recommend John Schultz for your next car buying experience. He is friendly and personable. Good variety of car options available at this dealership

July 23, 2015

Infiniti of Naperville would like to thank you for your excellent review, perfect DealerRater score and of course your business. It is great knowing that you found our process to be friendly and personable. We look forward to seeing you again in the future and wish you happy/safe driving in your new vehicle!

Mikeypo9
7/11/2015

"Helpful and to the point"

I came into this dealership with a car in mind. My sales professional, Adam has the keys ready to go right away for a test drive. He was very educated on the car I had in mind. I highly recommend this dealership! Great experience!

July 13, 2015

Thank you for the wonderful review of Infiniti of Naperville and for your much appreciated recommendation. It is always great to hear when a client finds exactly what they were looking for in a vehicle purchasing experience. We hope you enjoyed our new facility and of course feel free to call us if you have any future questions. Thanks again and happy/safe driving this summer!

Michele J
7/07/2015

"Love my car and great sales professional; process long"

I love my new QX60 and so happy with the purchase. I started looking in Feb and Randy Chin was determine to hang in there with my husband and I since it took us 4 months to finalize our decision. Randy understood our needs and helped position the QX60 to be our leader (considering Acura MDX too). The only reason I did not give a 5 star because of the backoffice systems that took too long. Low tech process for such a high tech car. The Business Mgr was great but we had to wait for him to finish another customer and this was a Wed afternoon not like a Sat. The after-market process was unnecessary to sell us "scotch guard" and fancy car mats we were a bit put off since we just spend $50,000 on a car and did buy the extended warranty. All the staff we met was friendly but need to improve the time in the paperwork process we were there for 4 hours; and again middle of the week. I might be too critical; but I sell technology to improve business process and I felt they need some improvements in the backoffice.

July 09, 2015

At Infiniti of Naperville we want to thank you for your recent purchase, the excellent review and for becoming a part of our dealership family. We are very happy to hear that Randy Chin was able to put you in your choice Infiniti, however, we are sorry the process took so long, thanks to your review we will be looking to improve our timing in the future. We do look forward to seeing you soon in our service department, but until then the Infiniti of Naperville staff wishes you happy/safe driving!

1 - 10 of 1,044 results