Infiniti of Naperville

Infiniti of Naperville

Call
Infiniti of Naperville Info
About Infiniti of Naperville

NEW LOCATION - Infiniti of Lisle is now Infiniti of Naperville; we’ve moved our Lisle, Illinois location to a brand new state of the art luxury car dealership in Naperville, Illinois. We are the largest Infiniti Dealer in Illinois and are determined to be number one in the Infiniti Dealer in the Nation. Visit our new website at www.InfinitiOfNaperville.com Our exclusive customer care programs help set us apart from other Chicago area luxury car dealerships. We are so confident in the quality and condition of our pre-owned cars that we proudly offer a 7-DAY EXCHANGE GUARANTEE*. We offer our Infiniti owners LIFETIME Oil Changes* to help keep your car running like new. For those Infiniti owners that find it inconvenient to drive to our Infiniti Dealership we offer Free Vehicle Pick-up & Delivery Valet service*. Be one of the first to experience the all-new 2014 Infiniti Q50 Sedan at http://www.infinitiofnaperville.com/2014-infiniti-q50.htm. Infiniti of Naperville is also the 2013 National Infiniti DealerRater Dealer of the Year! So we hope you will contact us for your next new or pre-owned vehicle. Infiniti of Naperville, A DEALER YOU CAN TRUST!

About Infiniti of Naperville Learn More

• Over 60 FREE Service Loan Cars
jmac5706
12/18/2014

"spectacular customer service"

I just wanted to take the time to express my gratitude for the impeccable service i received at Infinity of Naperville. Joe Limjuco and Doug Belgio made my experience seamless and very memorable. Normally you dread the length of time it takes to purchase a vehicle and the negotiation process but there was none of that at this dealership, i was in and out within about three hours which was very welcomed. Overall i would rate this dealership and Joe and Doug as excellent and i would definitely buy another vehicle from here. Thanks again for the great experience and keep up the good work. Sincerely, Sharon and Justin MacIntyre

Joesph Limjuco

sistowiczp
12/15/2014

"Number One Service man in Naperville?"

Doug Cameron is top notch in the service Dept.I know this from my own personal experience. When waiting to be taken care of Doug continues to treat all customers the same and goes above and beyond. I have never had to wait that long. Your lobby is a plus too. He reiterates what the customer is coming in for, walks the customer to the lobby and shows where drinks are,.feel free to use the computers, go in and look at the new cars, make yourself comfortable, When my car is done, Doug walks you to the service desk again explaining what was done. He is out by the car and always says "we thank you for your services." I appreciate my car is washed and confident a good job was done. My friends and people that compliment me on my car, know about Infinity of Naperville on Ogden. Your service department is what makes it easy to buy your car at your location. Who ever does the hiring, great job. Keep up the Great work. Doug thank you for doing such a great job for five years now. Merry Christmas to all of you!!!

steventjredhead
12/10/2014

"Out-of-state customer; Top notch experience"

First, I am an out-of-state customer who decided to purchase a CPO vehicle through this dealer above all others in the mid - Atlantic. Aside from their pricing and inventory which in my opinion cannot be beaten, I could not speak more highly of my experience purchasing a certified pre-owned vehicle through Infiniti of Naperville. Dale Morrone went above and beyond to help me purchase a car instead of trying to sell me one. Dale even coordinated to personally pick me up and take me to the dealership. Joe Limjuco, Business Manager, knows his numbers and gives you a straightforward opinion of the best deal for your needs. Christian Lynch walked me through all the new bells and whistles of my new vehicle in a straightforward and easygoing manner. As an out of state customer, my needs were met from start to finish. I had the peace of mind that I could essentially purchase a vehicle sight unseen without any surprises. I say with confidence that it was worth the trip and I would keep Infiniti of Naperville in mind for my future car purchases.

Joe Limjuco

Aaron Dady
12/03/2014

"Randy good guy and good salesman"

Aaron Dady Great experience and good service Randy knows what he doing and is helpful to the dealership. They have great quick response and inventory at the right price thxs again

December 04, 2014

Here at Infiniti of Naperville we cannot thank you enough for your vehicle purchase, for the perfect DealerRater score and for the wonderful review. We are always happy hearing when our sales team does an outstanding job so thank you for letting us know what excellent service you received from Randy Chin. Please feel free to recommend our dealership to any of your family or friends and we hope to see you again in the future. Happy and safe driving till your next visit!

MSpeig1073
12/02/2014

""Everyone's Car Purchase Should Be So Pleasant!""

MSpeig1073 What a "stree-free experience"! I recently leased my fifth Infiniti from Infiniti of Naperville. Because I leased a new model (a 2015 Q70L) and a new color, it had to be picked up and brought to the dealership. This was done quickly and without an extra charge. I was offered a wonderful deal (less than another Infiniti dealer offered). My sales person was Sean Pelkey. Thanks so much Sean for going out of your way to see that I received the car that I wanted. I will forever be indebted to you Sean. Thanks also to Ray and Jon.

December 04, 2014

Infiniti of Naperville cannot thank you enough for continuing to be a part of our dealership family and for the wonderful review. We are very happy to hear that your experience with Sean Pelkey was just as satisfactory as your first vehicle purchase from Infiniti. Please give us a call if you have any future questions or issues and we look forward to seeing you again soon when your new Infiniti is ready for its first service. Thanks again and happy/safe driving!

rjs008
11/24/2014

"The way a car purchase should feel"

Just a phenomenal experience from beginning to end. Sarah Jones, Steve Camp, Jon Giblin, and Joe Limjuco were all extremely accommodating. No haggle pricing, no high-pressure sales tactics, and a finance department that works wonders. You will leave the dealership feeling good about your purchase, not taken advantage of or wondering if you could have negotiated more. Infinity of Naperville proves why they are #1 with pricing, service and selection. I will certainly be recommending them to friends and family.

Steve Camp, Joe Limjuco

December 04, 2014

Infiniti of Naperville cannot thank you enough for your recent Infiniti purchase and for the perfect DealerRater score/review. We are very happy to have you as a part of our dealership family and look forward to seeing you again soon when your Infiniti is ready for service. Sarah, John, Steve, Joe and the rest of our staff will always be around to answer any questions. Until we see you again Infiniti of Naperville wishes you happy/safe driving!

Shouman99
11/14/2014

" Great Experience"

I recently purchased a used 2011 Infiniti FX 35 from this dealership and the experience was excellent. Dale Morrone was very knowledgable, personable and showed great professionalism. He was very responsive to take actions on my concerns to ensure I had a 100% quality and safe car. And I really appreciated that! His energy and personal commitment to Infiniti and his customers is outstanding! I definitely recommend this dealership, especially sales consultant Dale Morrone Thanks to you Dale

December 04, 2014

Thank you for the wonderful review of Infiniti of Naperville and for your much appreciated recommendation. It is always great to hear when a client finds exactly what they were looking for in a vehicle purchasing experience. We hope you enjoyed our new facility and of course feel free to call us if you have any future questions. Thanks again and happy/safe driving this holiday season!

mmoral05
11/08/2014

"Absolutely Amazing Experience! Sarah Rocks!"

Infiniti of Naperville was an amazing experience. From the moment my fiance and I stepped in we waited a total of two minutes before someone came to assist us. Although we were in a rush to pick out a new car after being to plenty of other dealerships, Sarah was beyond helpful and we eneded up leave with our Infiniti JX35! :) She was kind,patient, and reassured us that the price we were getting on the car was the best out there. I would 100% recommend this dealership to anyone!

November 13, 2014

Here at Infiniti of Naperville we would like to thank you for the terrific review, the perfect DealerRater score, your recommendation of Sarah Jones and of course your Infiniti JX35 purchase. We are very happy to hear that the service you received from Sarah went way above your previous dealership experiences. Feel free to give us a call if you have any future question and happy/safe driving in your new Infiniti!

williammcnerney
11/07/2014

"Extraordinary sales person "

I loved this dealership although I did not find the car I really wanted, the sales person Sarah Jones was very helpful and a great ambassador for Infinity. I wanted a small SUV hybrid to replace my Lexus 450h. I also really wanted the technology package, which was demonstrated to its fullest benefit by Ms. Jones. Unfortunately Infinity does not yet offer a smaller hybrid SUV. When they do, or when they bring the diesel version over from Europe, I intend to purchase that Infinity, at Infinity of Naperville, with the very competent saleswoman, Sarah Jones!

November 13, 2014

Infiniti of Naperville would like to thank you for the perfect DealerRater score and your positive review of our Dealership and the Sales Staff. Sarah Jones is one of our many exceptional Sales Professionals and we are very happy to hear that you found your experience with her to be helpful even though the Infiniti you are looking for is not available yet. We look forward to seeing you again in the future and have a happy/safe winter!

Dean Giolas
11/03/2014

"New car purchase"

Everyone was very courteous and professional and gave us a great deal. Our sales associate Sarah Jones was especially very courteous and went out of her way to make us feel at home. I would buy another car from her in the future.

November 13, 2014

Infiniti of Naperville would like to thank you your outstanding review and for the perfect DealerRater score. It is wonderful to hear that your time with Sarah Jones was well spent and we hope to see you again soon when your Infiniti is ready for its first service. Thanks again and have a happy/safe winter!

November 13, 2014

Infiniti of Naperville would like to thank you your outstanding review and for the perfect DealerRater score. It is wonderful to hear that your time with (Sales Consultant) was well spent and we hope to see you again soon when your Infiniti is ready for its first service. Thanks again and have a happy/safe winter!

Reviews of Sarah Jones