Infiniti of Naperville

Infiniti of Naperville

Call
Infiniti of Naperville Info
About Infiniti of Naperville

NEW LOCATION - Infiniti of Lisle is now Infiniti of Naperville; we’ve moved our Lisle, Illinois location to a brand new state of the art luxury car dealership in Naperville, Illinois. We are the largest Infiniti Dealer in Illinois and are determined to be number one in the Infiniti Dealer in the Nation. Visit our new website at www.InfinitiOfNaperville.com Our exclusive customer care programs help set us apart from other Chicago area luxury car dealerships. We are so confident in the quality and condition of our pre-owned cars that we proudly offer a 7-DAY EXCHANGE GUARANTEE*. We offer our Infiniti owners LIFETIME Oil Changes* to help keep your car running like new. For those Infiniti owners that find it inconvenient to drive to our Infiniti Dealership we offer Free Vehicle Pick-up & Delivery Valet service*. Be one of the first to experience the all-new 2014 Infiniti Q50 Sedan at http://www.infinitiofnaperville.com/2014-infiniti-q50.htm. Infiniti of Naperville is also the 2013 National Infiniti DealerRater Dealer of the Year! So we hope you will contact us for your next new or pre-owned vehicle. Infiniti of Naperville, A DEALER YOU CAN TRUST!

About Infiniti of Naperville Learn More

• Free LIFETIME Oil Changes
  • 7 Day Pre-Owned Exchange Guarantee
  • Over 60 FREE Service Loan Cars

" Great Experience"

I recently purchased a used 2011 Infiniti FX 35 from this dealership and the experience was excellent. Dale Morrone was very knowledgable, personable and showed great professionalism. He was very responsive to take actions on my concerns to ensure I had a 100% quality and safe car. And I really appreciated that! His energy and personal commitment to Infiniti and his customers is outstanding! I definitely recommend this dealership, especially sales consultant Dale Morrone Thanks to you Dale

"Absolutely Amazing Experience! Sarah Rocks!"

Infiniti of Naperville was an amazing experience. From the moment my fiance and I stepped in we waited a total of two minutes before someone came to assist us. Although we were in a rush to pick out a new car after being to plenty of other dealerships, Sarah was beyond helpful and we eneded up leave with our Infiniti JX35! :) She was kind,patient, and reassured us that the price we were getting on the car was the best out there. I would 100% recommend this dealership to anyone!

November 13, 2014

Here at Infiniti of Naperville we would like to thank you for the terrific review, the perfect DealerRater score, your recommendation of Sarah Jones and of course your Infiniti JX35 purchase. We are very happy to hear that the service you received from Sarah went way above your previous dealership experiences. Feel free to give us a call if you have any future question and happy/safe driving in your new Infiniti!

"Extraordinary sales person "

I loved this dealership although I did not find the car I really wanted, the sales person Sarah Jones was very helpful and a great ambassador for Infinity. I wanted a small SUV hybrid to replace my Lexus 450h. I also really wanted the technology package, which was demonstrated to its fullest benefit by Ms. Jones. Unfortunately Infinity does not yet offer a smaller hybrid SUV. When they do, or when they bring the diesel version over from Europe, I intend to purchase that Infinity, at Infinity of Naperville, with the very competent saleswoman, Sarah Jones!

November 13, 2014

Infiniti of Naperville would like to thank you for the perfect DealerRater score and your positive review of our Dealership and the Sales Staff. Sarah Jones is one of our many exceptional Sales Professionals and we are very happy to hear that you found your experience with her to be helpful even though the Infiniti you are looking for is not available yet. We look forward to seeing you again in the future and have a happy/safe winter!

"New car purchase"

Everyone was very courteous and professional and gave us a great deal. Our sales associate Sarah Jones was especially very courteous and went out of her way to make us feel at home. I would buy another car from her in the future.

November 13, 2014

Infiniti of Naperville would like to thank you your outstanding review and for the perfect DealerRater score. It is wonderful to hear that your time with Sarah Jones was well spent and we hope to see you again soon when your Infiniti is ready for its first service. Thanks again and have a happy/safe winter!

November 13, 2014

Infiniti of Naperville would like to thank you your outstanding review and for the perfect DealerRater score. It is wonderful to hear that your time with (Sales Consultant) was well spent and we hope to see you again soon when your Infiniti is ready for its first service. Thanks again and have a happy/safe winter!

"Laid back car buying experience"

I bought a pre-owned luxury car brand that was not an Infiniti. Bill our salesperson was more than accommodating and made the car buying experience a breeze. It couldn't have gone smoother and would highly recommend Infiniti of Naperville. Bill was laid back with no pressure allowing us to take our time in the decision making process, was very honest about the car, and no haggling even needed on the price. If only the Jag dealer across the street was as accommodating.

November 13, 2014

Infiniti of Naperville cannot thank you enough for your business, the outstanding review, the perfect DealerRater score and the recommendation. As a dealership we are always striving to rise above customer expectations so thank you for letting us know that your experience with Infiniti of Naperville couldn't have been more pleasant. Please give us a call if you have and future questions or issues and of course happy/safe driving in your new vehicle!

"Great experience"

Bill did a great job. I would buy another car from him any time. He even came in on his day off to help us thru the process.

November 06, 2014

Here at Infiniti of Naperville we would like to thank you for becoming a part of our dealership family and for the perfect DealerRater score. We are glad to hear that your experience with Bill Haines was one with which you could build a lasting dealership relationship. Thanks again and happy/safe driving till your next visit!

"Impressive."

Having to replace a car after a wreck can be stressful. After 2 days of looking at other dealerships and not "feeling" the whole exsperience we went to Infiniti of Naperville and were very happy with the choice. Sarah Jones and Ray Wolski made this our best auto purchase yet! Thanks.

September 22, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to send in this review! You are amazing after everything you have been through! We promise to take excellent care of you and want you to know we appreciate this review. It means so much to Sarah and our dealership!

"Wow-Great experience buying a car from Infiniti ofNaperville"

Wow, what a great experience buying a car from Infiniti of Naperville. Randy Chin was our salesman and was helpful and professional from start to finish. I had visited "other" dealerships the same week, only to get poor service and high pressure, Randy showed us great cars in our price range and was excellent! Than Ray in the Finance department, made the closing and paperwork simple, smooth and FAST. I usually do not write reviews, but I have to say, this dealership is 5 STAR in customer service. I would highly recommend that if you're shopping for a new or used car - Go to Infiniti of Naperville First!

September 22, 2014

Thank you for the stellar review. This is exactly what we strive for. It is a pleasure when it all comes together for such a wonderful client as yourself. We promise to take excellent care of you and do appreciate your kind words!

"I'll be back! "

I had such a great experience at Infiniti of Naperville. I plan on telling all my friends and Co workers to do business with this dealership!

sarah

September 22, 2014

The sincerest form of Thanks any dealership or Salesperson can receive is a referral!! We thank you for your business and for others you will send our way. You can rest assured we will take excellent care of family, friends and co-workers. Our sincerest Thank you back to you!

"Not good at all!"

I leased two vehicles from this dealership. I recently had decided to try another car. I always take excellent car of any car I own or lease including hand waxing, detailing the interior and more. I recently came off of a lease and returned my car to the Infiniti dealership. The customer service manager went out and inspected the car and gave it a thumbs up that there was no damage or issues with the car. I signed the papers necessary to complete the transaction and went on my way. A month later, I receive a letter from Nissan-Infiniti saying I owe $1,245 more on the vehicle for disposition fee and damage and wear and tear. The disposition fee is nothing more than a punishment for leasing a vehicle and not renewing your lease with another Infiniti, which is complete non sense, but it is in the lease agreement. I was more concerned about the damage they were accusing me of. I called their customer service and they basically said "not changing the charges and there was nothing I could do about it." I wrote a letter stating that I didn't have the damage they indicated and got the approval from the Customer Service manager at the dealership when I dropped it off, now I am getting a letter stating I had damage that I am accountable for after the car was no longer in my possession? They wrote a letter back stating that the Customer Service Manager is not authorized to approve returned vehicles and that I had to discuss with a third party they use to review all returned lease vehicles. I sent another letter stating that they can choose whomever they want to review the car, but I had the approval of the customer service manager (who is a representative of the Infiniti and this dealership) prior to me relinquishing control of the vehicle. Any incidental damage that occurred after they took possession of the vehicle is their problem and issue, but I will not pay for any repairs or damage that I didn't create. DO NOT LEASE A VEHICLE FROM THIS COMPANY. I have no issues with the individual dealership, but more regarding the company as a whole.

September 13, 2014

bigdaddycool492 - I apologize for your recent experience with Infiniti and Infiniti of Naperville. Infiniti Financial Services does require a third party to inspect leased vehicles and does not give our dealership the authority gauge the condition of a lease turn in. I will for ward your information to the appropriate IFS staff members in the hopes that they have a change of heart. Steve Camp Infiniti of Naperville

Reviews of Sarah Jones