Infiniti of Naperville

1550 W. Ogden Ave,
Naperville, Illinois 60540
Infiniti of Naperville Info
About Infiniti of Naperville

Infiniti of Naperville is the Nation’s Largest Certified Pre-Owned Infiniti Dealer. Our brand new state of the art luxury car dealership in Naperville, Illinois. Our exclusive customer care programs help set us apart from other Chicago area luxury car dealerships. We are so confident in the quality and condition of our vehicles that we proudly offer a 7-DAY EXCHANGE GUARANTEE*. We offer our Infiniti owners LIFETIME Oil Changes* to help keep your car running like new. For those Infiniti owners that find it inconvenient to drive to our Infiniti Dealership we offer Free Vehicle Pick-up & Delivery Valet service*. Call, Click or Visit Infiniti of Naperville today.

About Infiniti of Naperville Learn More

1,236 Dealership Reviews
Desetra
7/26/2016

"Awesome "

Adam murczek was very good. He knew his product. He was honest, patient and thorough. He came highly recommended from a friend who buy a car from him. One thing I would recommend from the service department; when someone buys a car from out of town, fill it up with gas. A new customer should be worth $40

July 26, 2016

Hi Desetra, Congratulations on your recent vehicle purchase and for taking the time to write a review. Adam continues to impress us with his professionalism. I will personally recommend that we address the half tank policy on pre-owned vehicles. We truly hope you have many trouble free miles with your new vehicle. On behalf of Adam and the entire Infiniti of Naperville we thank you for your business

Dcharnota
7/25/2016

"My experience"

This is my second lease with Infiniti of Naperville and my dealings with Adam Murczek and Dallas Carlson were outstanding. I would gladly recommend family and friends to look at Infiniti of Naperville for there future auto needs

Jeff P.
7/18/2016

"I had a greatcatr buying experience."

I drove 750 miles round trip to buy a car from Infiniti of Naperville and I would do it again. I bought a 2013 Infiniti M56xS and could not be more happy with the purchase.

July 19, 2016

The staff at Infiniti of Naperville would like to thank you for your outstanding and very thorough review of our dealership along with the perfect DealerRater score. It is wonderful to hear that even though you had to come to us from 375 miles away you found the experience worth the drive. Randy Chin will always be available to answer any future questions and we look forward to seeing you again if you have any other automotive needs. Happy and safe driving the rest of this Summer in your new Infiniti!

laura_sinclairharry
7/15/2016

"Straightforward Transaction"

We found our little Mini online and submitted an inquiry. The online team responded professionally. When we came in to take a look, the online staff greeted us a little bit stiffly and handed us over to Adam Murczek. Adam didn't know a ton about our Mini, but got us the information we needed and the deal we wanted. Financing was efficient, although I don't believe it was a stellar interest rate. Adam was the highlight of our experience; ask for him if you want an enjoyable buying experience.

July 19, 2016

Infiniti of Naperville cannot thank you enough for your business and for the outstanding DealerRater review/score. As always our door is open for any future questions or vehicle inquires and we look forward to seeing you in the future. The entire Infiniti of Naperville staff wishes you happy and safe driving this Summer!

TB20
7/15/2016

"Excellent Experience with Randy Chin"

It was one of the best experiences I've had purchasing a vehicle! Everyone at the dealership was so professional and helpful. I left right at home when I first got there! Randy was one of the best I've worked with! He was not the typical overly pushy salesperson, but yet, he did his job to ensure he got me the best vehicle that met my needs. I'd absolutely refer friends to this dealership!!

July 19, 2016

The staff at Infiniti of Naperville cannot thank you enough for the positive review, the perfect DealerRater score, your recent purchase and for the dealership recommendation. Randy Chin always works hard to meet any and all customer needs so it is wonderful to hear when his work is appreciated. Please stop by or give us a call if you have any future vehicle questions and of course we wish you happy/safe driving this Summer!

PaulM
7/13/2016

"Easy to deal with"

Started with the internet sales department and end up working with Doug Belgio. Doug was easy to work with, answered all our questions and we were able to quickly come to agreement for the user G37X we purchased. We'll be back.

July 14, 2016

Thank you for the wonderful review of Infiniti of Naperville, for the perfect DealerRater score and of course for your vehicle purchase. Doug Belgio is one of our many excellent Sales Professionals and we are always happy to hear when he can meet every need of his customers. Please give us a call if you have any future questions and our door is always open if you have any other vehicle needs. Thanks again and happy/safe driving in your new vehicle!

Ec4040
7/13/2016

"We came back for a reason!"

Infinity of Naperville is hands down the finest when it comes to customer satisfaction. My wife has been driving a QX60 for almost a year now, and anytime she needs anything from an oil change to a car wash she is treated like royalty! She is treated with respect and is valued throughout their entire dealership; which goes a long way. Just recently it came time for me to get my next car and I couldn't think of another team to work with. I purchased a used sedan and was in and out in just a few hours, with a handful of business cards. Each member of their team was very cross functional and willing to be reached at anytime for any service needed. I could not speak more highly of their team, atmosphere, and professionalism! If you haven't experienced Infinity of Naperville, they have my highest recommendation!!

Justin Rogers

July 14, 2016

Here at Infiniti of Naperville we would like to thank you for the terrific review, the perfect DealerRater score, your recommendation of Randy Chin and of course your vehicle purchase. We are very happy to hear that the service you received from Randy and the rest of our team have made you and your wife feel like royalty. Feel free to give us a call if you have any future question and happy/safe driving in your new vehicle!

LTPFJ20
7/09/2016

"Great deal Randy Chin and Ray awesome"

As of now feeling great about the purchase great quality from receptionist to dealer across the board excellent product so far so awesome can't afford the used car warranty hopefully i get a call from Randy or Ray about an extension on that lbvs

Ursula

July 12, 2016

Infiniti of Naperville is very happy to hear you had such a great experience with our dealership and its staff. Our door is always open if you have any future questions or issues and we hope to see you again. Thank you for the positive review and of course your new vehicle purchase. We wish you happy and safe driving this Summer!

CristianBarraza
7/09/2016

"Amazing "

Randy Chin has been an excellent sales person. I would recommend him. Dallas Carlson was also awesome he helped me set up my Bluetooth and helped me set up my car entertainment

July 12, 2016

Infiniti of Naperville cannot thank you enough for your outstanding and sincere review, the perfect DealerRater score and of course your recent purchase. We are so happy to hear that Randy Chin was able to provide you with such excellent service. Also thank you for becoming a part of our dealership family, we look forward to seeing you again in the future and will always be around to answer any questions or issues. From the entire Infiniti of Naperville staff, we wish you happy and safe driving in your new vehicle!

fgulamani
7/08/2016

"AWESOME EXPERIENCE on purchasing first Infiniti"

worked with Doug Belgio and Dallas. Was an awesome experience. Very Friendly, honest, and knowledgable. Could believe how easy the whole process was. Even after a few hours of taking vehicle home, Doug was prompt in responding to my questions via text. Would highly recommend Infinity of Naperville!

July 12, 2016

Infiniti of Naperville would like to thank you your outstanding review and for the perfect DealerRater score. It is wonderful to hear that your time with Doug Belgio was well spent and we hope to see you again soon when your Infiniti is ready for its first service. Thanks again and have an excellent Summer!

1 - 10 of 1,236 results