Infiniti of Naperville

1550 W. Ogden Ave,
Naperville, Illinois 60540
Infiniti of Naperville Info
About Infiniti of Naperville

Infiniti of Naperville is the Nation’s Largest Certified Pre-Owned Infiniti Dealer. Our brand new state of the art luxury car dealership in Naperville, Illinois. Our exclusive customer care programs help set us apart from other Chicago area luxury car dealerships. We are so confident in the quality and condition of our vehicles that we proudly offer a 7-DAY EXCHANGE GUARANTEE*. We offer our Infiniti owners LIFETIME Oil Changes* to help keep your car running like new. For those Infiniti owners that find it inconvenient to drive to our Infiniti Dealership we offer Free Vehicle Pick-up & Delivery Valet service*. Call, Click or Visit Infiniti of Naperville today.

About Infiniti of Naperville Learn More

• Over 60 FREE Service Loan Cars
1,285 Dealership Reviews
J. Szczepanski

"Stress Free Car Buying"

We went to the dealership to purchase a Q50. We told our salesperson what we were interested in. He matched our needs to a vehicle and made the deal happen. This is the second vehicle in the last 2 years we have purchased from this dealership, they make car buying easy.

September 26, 2016

Thank you for the perfect DealerRater score and for continuing to be a part of our Infiniti of Naperville family. Please feel free to recommend Adam Murczek and our dealership to any of your family or friends. From the entire Infiniti of Naperville staff happy and safe driving this fall!

CalDiane
9/25/2016

"Great staff, Great experience"

Helpful, polite, friendly, responsiveness staff, great to work with. This is not the first Infiniti we've purchased from the dealership, and this was overall the best experience. Mike Swanson was very attentive and kept us informed of every step. Dallas exceeded expectations covering new features of the vehicle. We would recommend anyone to this dealership.

Dallas Carlson, Delivery Specialist

September 26, 2016

Thank you for the excellent review of Infiniti of Naperville and for your recommendation. We are very happy to hear what a wonderful time you had while searching for your perfect vehicle with Mike Swanson. Please visit us again soon when your vehicle is ready for service and enjoy driving your new Infiniti!

Schicky
9/25/2016

"Just Keeps Getting Better"

This was my third car from Infiniti, two leases and this CPO sale. Mark Schoeberlein worked around our unique issue of me being located out of town and my wife here. All emails and voice mails were answered promptly and he was very courteous with my wife during the test drive. Sean Pelkey prepared and fully explained all financing and warranty options. And since I was already mostly familiar with the Infiniti brand, Justin Rogers allowed me to set the agenda for the delivery and was available to me later for a follow-up question. All are very professional and knowledgeable. Although not a part of this purchase, the service department has always provided a good experience. This is a first class dealership that never fails to deliver a first class experience.

September 26, 2016

Infiniti of Naperville cannot thank you enough for continuing to be a part of our dealership family and for your wonderful review. Our entire staff works hard to make sure all customer needs are met and so we are happy to hear that Mark Schoeberlein was able to accomplish that goal with you. We look forward to seeing you again in the future and wish you happy/safe driving till then.

April K
9/24/2016

"Great experience purchasing my 1st Infiniti"

Great experience working with Mike Swanson on the purchase of my certified preowned JX35. I traded in my BMW X5. Not only was Mike awesome to work with, but he was great with my son too. This was my first ever Infiniti purchase and I am so pleased with the white glove service! After my purchase I saw a minor flaw in the vehicle and Mike Korallus was quick to make it right while Mike Swanson was out of the office. Overall, extremely pleased and enjoying my new ride!

September 26, 2016

Infiniti of Naperville cannot thank you enough for your new Infiniti purchase and for the wonderful review. We are very happy to be making you a part of our dealership family and look forward to seeing you again soon when your vehicle is ready for its first free oil change. Please feel free to recommend our dealership to any of your family or friends and happy/safe driving till your next visit!

Aghibilic
9/21/2016

"Knowledgeable sales representative. He was very engaging."

Great car shopping experience and really friendly staff. The car purchases was used but in great shape . The dealership made sure it was spotless before handing it off. Very pleased with the customer service.

September 26, 2016

Thank you for your outstanding review and perfect DealerRater score of Infiniti of Naperville. It is always good to hear when our customers find our buying process pleasant and friendly. Please feel free to recommend our dealership to any of your family or friends and have a wonderful fall!

Lisa Wood
9/20/2016

"Great Experience!!!"

Christian Lynch was very timely in response to my on-line request. Joe Peters was very friendly, informative, and non-pressuring salesman. Everyone made you feel welcome from the moment you walked into the show room. The show room is gorgeous and impressive. I would highly recommend this dealership to friends and family. I drove from an hour away and it was well worth the trip. Sean Pelkey was informative and didn't pressure me into buying something I wasn't comfortable with. Dallas Carlson was extremely knowledgeable and helpful explaining the technology on my car.

September 26, 2016

Infiniti of Naperville would like to thank you for your business and for the time you took out of your day to travel all the way to our dealership. It is wonderful to hear that you found our customer service to be beyond exceptional. Please give us a call if you have any future questions or issues and enjoy driving your new vehicle. From the entire Infiniti of Naperville staff, we wish you happy/safe driving!

Pearl Javier
9/20/2016

"Exceptional Experience"

John Hale is polite, professional and an admirable salesman. The facility and dealership as a whole is state-of-the art and extremely clean. The whole car-buying experience was very pleasant.

September 26, 2016

Infiniti of Naperville is very happy to hear you had such a great experience with our dealership and its staff. Our door is always open if you have any future questions or issues and we hope to see you again. Thank you for the positive review and of course your new vehicle purchase. We wish you happy and safe driving this fall!

businessdriverguy4
9/19/2016

"Polite, helpful, friendly."

From the minute I walked in this dealership was open and polite, and above all patient. The process of gathering information about a new car and actually purchasing it is rather lengthy, but Alex kept answering my groggy and stressed repeat questions without getting impatient. I even left for a business meeting and he was ready and ready waiting when I came back, with all the documents arranged on his desk. Some more filled out than when I left. Beyond that the whole building is cheerful and relaxing. At no point did I feel I was getting a bad deal, being surprised by part of the process or a hidden fee, or like they were impatient when it looked like I might not buy a car there.

September 20, 2016

Here at Infiniti of Naperville we would like to thank you for becoming a part of our dealership family and for the perfect DealerRater score. We are glad to hear that your experience with Alex Jaquez was one with which you could build a lasting dealership relationship. Thanks again and happy/safe driving till your next visit!

rnicolas47
9/18/2016

"Reviewing options for new car purchase "

Hi, So far very pleased with the service that Adam Murczek has given me. I had mentioned to Adam that I probably would not be making a purchase till next year until after I looked at all my options from various manufactures. I think many sales people would have just tried to ignore you and minimize any time spent with you, but Adam has been very patient and has explained many things about the Infinity line. He has not tried to push me toward higher priced vehicles and seems more than willing to let me make up my own mind. Even when I mentioned that I would be acclerating my timetable to make a purchase this year, he has not pushed me to make an immediate purchase and again been very patient as I explore the many options I have for the Q50 models. Adam so far has been a true "professional" and has treated me with the upmost respect. Looking forward to working with Adam as I get closer to making a purchase decision.

Adam Kanash
9/14/2016

"Don't regret not coming here!"

Great Dealership, great communication! First talked to christian in scheduling a test drive for a G35X they had, Michael was my sales associate and he was pretty cool, not to mention he was very helpful. The car was amazing and taken care of. Buying the car and driving it home took about 2-3hours which wasn't too bad at all. I also bought another SUV from them back in 2014 and that car is still going today! Would recommend this dealership to my friends and family. Do not let others tell you different about this dealership and ask for Michael Swanson, he's great!

1 - 10 of 1,285 results