Infiniti of Naperville

1550 W. Ogden Ave,
Naperville, Illinois 60540
Infiniti of Naperville Info
About Infiniti of Naperville

Infiniti of Naperville is the Nation’s Largest Certified Pre-Owned Infiniti Dealer. Our brand new state of the art luxury car dealership in Naperville, Illinois. Our exclusive customer care programs help set us apart from other Chicago area luxury car dealerships. We are so confident in the quality and condition of our vehicles that we proudly offer a 7-DAY EXCHANGE GUARANTEE*. We offer our Infiniti owners LIFETIME Oil Changes* to help keep your car running like new. For those Infiniti owners that find it inconvenient to drive to our Infiniti Dealership we offer Free Vehicle Pick-up & Delivery Valet service*. Call, Click or Visit Infiniti of Naperville today.

About Infiniti of Naperville Learn More

1,020 Dealership Reviews
lucky654
4/26/2015

"Low Pressure-Excellent Experience!"

I found working with Adam to be very low pressure and an overall excellent experience. I also found Mike Swanson to be very helpful in getting my windows tinted and answering questions. Everyone at the dealership was friendly and professional. The dealership is beautiful and welcoming.

Marcy H
4/23/2015

"Almost Painless"

Randy Chin was very knowledgeable about the car I was interested in. He explained all functions and was not high pressure. The negotiation was "almost painless" and was not a drawn out process. I would buy another car from Infiniti of Naperville. The only negative is that my name was spelled wrong on all the paperwork, so am still waiting for a new registration card.

Joseph Limjuco

Lexman1
4/16/2015

" Great job"

Adam Murczech,my salesman was great he help me out in every way he could to make sure that I had the best car buying experience..I will recommend Infinity of Naperville to anyone!

manof1997
4/14/2015

"Great guys to work with!!!"

They all were great! I got the best deal and Adam waxed and buffed my new car. I will buy all of my cars from these guys.

slapage
4/13/2015

"I can't wait for our next Infiniti purchase!"

Adam was a pleasure to work with. He made the entire process quick and painless. The staff went above and beyond to ensure we were comfortable and confident with our purchase. My husband and I are already discussing our next Infiniti purchase!

April 13, 2015

At Infiniti of Naperville we want to thank you for your recent purchase, the excellent review and for becoming a part of our dealership family. We are very happy to hear that Adam Murczek was able to put you in your choice Infiniti while answering all your questions. We look forward to seeing you soon in our service department, but until than the Infiniti of Naperville staff wishes you happy/safe driving!

Wicabal
2/16/2015

"Finance department "

I have never been so disrespected. Joe Peters is was amazing. He was kind, honest and straight forward from the minute I walked in. Now the kid working in financing was disrespectful arrogant. Didn't even give Joe a chance to work with me. I have never seen the finance department tell the sales man to stop doing his job. Because of the kid named Ray Walski I will never go back.

March 05, 2015

Good Evening Wicabal, I first and foremost wanted to thank you for your kind words about Joe Peters. Joe is a great guy and I'm glad to hear he was able to make a great impression with you. On the other end of the spectrum, I would like to also thank you for bringing to light some inefficiencies with our Finance Dept. We are always working to keep improving ourselves and without your feedback that can prove to be difficult sometimes. I will be sure to have this matter brought to light with our entire staff so we may address it head on. If you wish to discuss this further I invite you to message me directly at mbasarich@auto-plaza.com or you can always contact me at 630-241-3000. Again, I do appreciate everything you've brought to my attention, both good and bad, and hope we can make it right for you. Regards, Micah Basarich

Oscar
2/10/2015

"Outstanding Service for an Outstanding Product"

The product and the service offered in Infiniti of Naperville are outstanding. Abe Premani and Christian Lynch make an excellent team. They are smart, they know their product and they will treat you the right way. They will take care of you. I highly recommend Infiniti automobiles over any other brand in the market, and I highly recommend Infiniti of Naperville.

March 05, 2015

Infiniti of Naperville cannot thank you enough for your business, the outstanding review, the perfect DealerRater score and the recommendation. As a dealership we are always striving to rise above customer expectations so thank you for letting us know that your experience with Infiniti of Naperville couldn't have been more pleasant. Please give us a call if you have and future questions or issues and of course happy/safe driving in your new Infiniti!

Karen
1/20/2015

"Good Experience"

We had a good experience with this dealer. We started discussions and test drives with another Infiniti dealer but eventually bought our car from Infiniti of Naperville. Very friendly and helpful staff. We worked with Joe Peters. The pricing and negotiations are very transparent and straight forward. They were patient and responsive. They also accommodated our special need to speed up the process of signing the deal since we had informed them that we will have our 1 year old with us. I would definitely recommend this dealer to anyone who is looking for an Infiniti.

January 22, 2015

Thank you for the wonderful review and the perfect DealerRater score for Infiniti of Naperville. We are very happy to hear that purchasing a new Infiniti with Joe Peters was an experience that went above and beyond any of your previous dealership encounters. Please feel free to give us a call if you have any future questions or issues and we look forward to seeing you in again in service when your Infiniti is ready for its first free oil change. Thanks again and happy/safe driving this winter!

Dleach17
1/05/2015

"Great Service from Micah and team."

I flew in to Chicago to buy the vehicle I had only seen online. It was exactly as Micah had described it. Micah was great to work with. There was no pressure and the price was right in line with what it should be for the vehicle I purchased. Everyone I worked with at the dealership was helpful and friendly.

January 05, 2015

Infiniti of Naperville would like to thank you for your business and for the time you took out of your day to travel all the way to our dealership. It is wonderful to hear that you found our customer service to be beyond exceptional. Please give us a call if you have any future questions or issues and enjoy driving your new vehicle. From the entire Infiniti of Naperville staff, we wish you happy/safe driving!

Abrock
12/28/2014

"Leased a new QX60"

We worked with Joe Peters over a couple of days with a trade in and leasing a new QX60. He was very friendly, professional and did a great job during the trade in negotiations to make sure he got our business! I would highly recommend Infiniti of Naperville when looking for a new or used vehicle. From start to finish everyone we encountered was very friendly and professional and made sure we were happy! Thank you!

January 05, 2015

The staff at Infiniti of Naperville cannot thank you enough for the positive review, the perfect DealerRater score, your recent purchase and for the dealership recommendation. Joe Peters always works hard to meet any and all customer needs so it is wonderful to hear when his work is appreciated. Please stop by or give us a call if you have any future vehicle questions and of course we wish you happy/safe driving this winter!

1 - 10 of 1,020 results