Infiniti of Naperville

1550 W. Ogden Ave,
Naperville, Illinois 60540
Infiniti of Naperville Info
About Infiniti of Naperville

Infiniti of Naperville is the Nation’s Largest Certified Pre-Owned Infiniti Dealer. Our brand new state of the art luxury car dealership in Naperville, Illinois. Our exclusive customer care programs help set us apart from other Chicago area luxury car dealerships. We are so confident in the quality and condition of our vehicles that we proudly offer a 7-DAY EXCHANGE GUARANTEE*. We offer our Infiniti owners LIFETIME Oil Changes* to help keep your car running like new. For those Infiniti owners that find it inconvenient to drive to our Infiniti Dealership we offer Free Vehicle Pick-up & Delivery Valet service*. Call, Click or Visit Infiniti of Naperville today.

About Infiniti of Naperville Learn More

1,146 Dealership Reviews
hengelhart
2/11/2016

"Quick and Easy"

My husband and I were not expecting to purchase a car on this day,but had to unexpectedly. Adam took care of us and we were happy and out the door quicker then I've ever been when purchasing a car!

February 11, 2016

Infiniti of Naperville cannot thank you enough for your recent Infiniti purchase and for the perfect DealerRater score/review. We are very happy to have you as a part of our dealership family and look forward to seeing you again soon when your Infiniti is ready for service. Adam Murczek and the rest of our staff will always be around to answer any questions. Until we see you again Infiniti of Naperville wishes you happy/safe driving!

Dave
2/05/2016

"Great experience"

Adam was able to answer all of our questions, infored us of the options that allowed us to make our decision and provided a stress less atmosphere. Our test drive was highly informative and he allowed the car to sell us rather than sales pressure. We are very happy with our purchase and would recommend asking to work with Adam for a professional experience in buying a car. Kudos also to Ray Wolski for his informative financing options and direction.

February 08, 2016

Thank you for the wonderful review of Infiniti of Naperville and for your much appreciated recommendation. It is always great to hear when a client finds exactly what they were looking for in a vehicle purchasing experience. We hope you enjoyed our new facility and of course feel free to call us if you have any future questions. Thanks again and happy/safe driving this winter!

Genni15
2/02/2016

"Hassle free buying experience "

Usually car buying is not a pleasant experience. Although Adam M. at Infinti of Naperville made the whole process smooth and hassle free. Highly recommend him and the dealership.

February 04, 2016

Infiniti of Naperville cannot thank you enough for your business, the outstanding review, the perfect DealerRater score and the recommendation. As a dealership we are always striving to rise above customer expectations so thank you for letting us know that your experience with Infiniti of Naperville couldn't have been more pleasant. Please give us a call if you have and future questions or issues and of course happy/safe driving in your new vehicle!

Billjohnson
2/01/2016

"Used car experience but did not purchase"

Although I did not purchase my used car from Dale, the experience was outstanding. Dale was very professional and patient. I would definitely go back to Dale and Infiniti of Naperville with future car needs. Thank you for the professionalism and not being pushy.

February 04, 2016

Infiniti of Naperville is very happy to hear you had such a great experience with our dealership and its staff. Our door is always open if you have any future questions or issues and we hope to see you again. We wish you happy and safe driving this winter!

Iowa Infiniti Buyer
1/31/2016

"Great Experience"

Mark Schoeberlein and Joe in finance did a great job. We traveled from out of state and things went smooth upon arrival. We are pleased.

February 01, 2016

Infiniti of Naperville would like to thank you for your business and for the time you took out of your day to travel all the way to our dealership. It is wonderful to hear that you found our customer service to be beyond exceptional. Please give us a call if you have any future questions or issues and enjoy driving your new vehicle. From the entire Infiniti of Naperville staff, we wish you happy/safe driving!

jtsommer
1/31/2016

"A great car buying experience!"

I was impressed by the whole car buying experience at Infiniti of Naperville. Adam was very knowledgeable, helpful and he went out of his way to meet my needs . In fact, he came in several hours early one day to meet with me because I was not able to visit later in the day! There were no high pressure sales and I believe that I got a great deal on the car that I wanted! Plus the financing portion of the transaction was quick and simple because they have automated the process to allow for electronic signatures of all of the documents. I would recommend highly Adam and Infiniti of Naperville!

February 01, 2016

Thank you for the outstanding review, the perfect DealerRater score and for purchasing your new vehicle from Infiniti of Naperville. We are very happy to hear that the time you spent with Adam Murczek was enjoyable and that he was able to put you in your vehicle of choice. Please give us a call if you have any future questions and feel free to visit us again for any other vehicle purchasing needs. Happy and safe driving till we see you next!

Toby23
1/29/2016

"Adam was phenomenal!"

My wife and I traveled from Wisconsin and were exhausted from stopping at multiple car dealerships. Along with being exhausted, we were feeling frustrated with the usual shady used car salesman's tactics we had encountered. I was ready to drive back home, but my wife convinced me to stop at Infinity of Naperville. I'm glad her woman's intuition paid off. From the minute we walked through the doors, we were impressed with Adam's professionalism and knowledge. He took us on a test drive, explaining every detail of the car. He provided us with information about the car that we never thought to ask! It was the most thorough test drive we've ever had! It was clear he wanted us to be satisfied with our choice should we buy the car. Adam made sure the process was smooth until we drove the car off the lot. Before we left, Michael, the delivery specialist made sure our cell phones were Bluetooth connected, car seats programmed, garage remotes synced. He was kind and genuine. Overall best experience ever buying a car! Very impressed and would go back to this dealership and Adam for our next car! Thank you for changing our perception!

Michael, delivery specialist

February 01, 2016

The staff at Infiniti of Naperville would like to thank you for your outstanding and very thorough review of our dealership along with the perfect DealerRater score. It is wonderful to hear that even though you had to come to us from out of state you found the experience worth the drive. Adam Murczek will always be available to answer any future questions and we look forward to seeing you again if you have any other automotive needs. Happy and safe driving the rest of this winter in your new vehicle!

AMS
1/28/2016

"Great Experience "

I have been looking for a car for quite some time and was actively visiting different car dealers but no sales person impressed me as Adam Murczek. I walked in very late in the showroom to check on a car with no real intention buying that day. But the exceptional service offered by Adam changed my mind. When we went for test drive Adam drove the car first and gave a nice overview of all the features of the car in detail down to how to open the gas tank door. By the time I made my decision it was closing time but Adam was very kind and helpful to stay late to make sure all paper work is taken care and I drive back home with my new car. He even asked one of the associate (Michael Swanston) to stay back and give me an overview on all electronic features of the car and help me pair my phone. After visiting so many dealerships I can tell with confidence that Adam is an honest sales person with exceptional service. It was a pleasure doing business with you my friend.

February 01, 2016

Here at Infiniti of Naperville we cannot thank you enough for your vehicle purchase, for the perfect DealerRater score and for the wonderful review. We are always happy hearing when our sales team does an outstanding job so thank you for letting us know what excellent service you received from Adam Murczek. Please feel free to recommend our dealership to any of your family or friends and we hope to see you again in the future. Happy and safe driving till your next visit!

shopper
1/26/2016

""Best used car experience ever!""

The used car experience my husband and I had with Dale Morrone at Infiniti of Naperville was nothing short of a great experience. We had a minor problem with the car shortly after leaving the dealership, and Dale stepped up over a weekend and assured us that everything would be handled and with the help of Mike Swanson and the service department things couldn't have gone anymore smoothly. Outstanding Service! We highly recommend this dealership.

January 28, 2016

Here at Infiniti of Naperville we would like to thank you for the terrific review, the perfect DealerRater score, your recommendation of Dale Morrone and of course your vehicle purchase. We are very happy to hear that the service you received from Dale went way above your previous dealership experiences. Feel free to give us a call if you have any future question and happy/safe driving in your new vehicle!

agnes
1/22/2016

"nice people, good deal"

We were very well informed about the leasing option, after I asked specific questions. Nice, fast transaction. Introduced me to the car and set up the Bluetooth and even gave me a birthday souvenir!

jon

January 25, 2016

Infiniti of Naperville cannot thank you enough for your new Infiniti purchase and for the wonderful review. We are very happy to be making you a part of our dealership family and look forward to seeing you again soon when your vehicle is ready for its first free oil change. Please feel free to recommend our dealership to any of your family or friends and happy/safe driving till your next visit!

1 - 10 of 1,146 results