Read Reviews Infiniti of Naperville

Ernie AlvarezSales Professional6 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Infiniti of Naperville

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Infiniti of Naperville has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Infiniti of Naperville

NEW LOCATION - Infiniti of Lisle is now Infiniti of Naperville; we’ve moved our Lisle, Illinois location to a brand new state of the art luxury car dealership in Naperville, Illinois. We are the largest Infiniti Dealer in Illinois and are determined to be number one in the Infiniti Dealer in the Nation. Visit our new website at www.InfinitiOfNaperville.com
Our exclusive customer care programs help set us apart from other Chicago area luxury car dealerships. We are so confident in the quality and condition of our pre-owned cars that we proudly offer a 7-DAY EXCHANGE GUARANTEE*. We offer our Infiniti owners LIFETIME Oil Changes* to help keep your car running like new. For those Infiniti owners that find it inconvenient to drive to our Infiniti Dealership we offer Free Vehicle Pick-up & Delivery Valet service*.
Be one of the first to experience the all-new 2014 Infiniti Q50 Sedan at http://www.infinitiofnaperville.com/2014-infiniti-q50.htm.
Infiniti of Naperville is also the 2013 National Infiniti DealerRater Dealer of the Year! So we hope you will contact us for your next new or pre-owned vehicle. Infiniti of Naperville, A DEALER YOU CAN TRUST!

Our Location

Cable TV Authorized Parts Store
After Hours Drop-Off Shuttle Service
Children's Play Room Vending Machines

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"SOOOO Disappointed that I am writing reviews"

ferdie_santos
7/30/2014 8:59:19 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: No
Hilary OwensHilary Owens

My Review Of Infiniti of Naperville:

So disappointed about the service department. I never had an Infinity before and always thought highly of the vehicle until today. She was more interested into me understanding what she is saying rather than hearing my complaint about the grinding noise in the front and the pulling to left or right when breaking on an uneven surface. She said it was engine noise and that the power of an infinity motor pulls the car to the sides. It was quite insulting for my complaints to just be dismissed. I called a different dealer who will try to check the bearings.

"Great customer service"

LLKrueger5
7/22/2014 10:42:49 AM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Dan SchultzDan Schultz

My Review Of Infiniti of Naperville:

Dan was very friendly, very professional and great to work with. Great customer service doesn't always seem to be a priority anymore & it was really nice to see that it still is at Infiniti of Naperville.

Added: 7/23/2014 12:00:19 PM

The Infiniti of Naperville staff works very hard to make every customer experience friendly and professional so we are very happy to hear when our hard work is noticed and appreciated. Thank you for the outstanding review and please feel free to give us a call if you have any future questions or issues and happy/safe driving this summer!

"Great Continuous Experience"

DCrawford43
7/21/2014 9:50:57 PM

Steve JohnsonSteve Johnson
Christian LaffertyChristian Lafferty

My Review Of Infiniti of Naperville:

I have nothing but good things to say about my experience at this dealership. This is my third vehicle purchase from Infiniti of Naperville, and my experiences have been wonderful with the sales specialists, especially Steve Johnson. Steve was very knowledgable and straightforward while assisting me with my most recent purchase. He made the process very quick with no side-tracking sales pitch. I am confident in my new Infiniti vehicle due to his guidance. I am also very impressed with Service Manager, Christian Lafferty. We have built a very trusting relationship and his staff has serviced my cars with the upmost professionalism. Overall, I would highly recommend this dealership for anyone looking for a new car.

Added: 7/23/2014 12:01:37 PM

Infiniti of Naperville cannot thank you enough for continuing to be a part of our dealership family and for your wonderful review. Our entire staff works hard to make sure all customer needs are met and so we are happy to hear that Steve Johnson was able to accomplish that goal with you. We look forward to seeing you again in the future and wish you happy/safe driving till then.

"G 25"

jimkopinski
7/12/2014 4:07:19 PM

Bob KozarBob Kozar
Ray WolskiRay Wolski

My Review Of Infiniti of Naperville:

Received excellent work from Bob Kozar and Ray Wolski as well as the finance manager who handles the closing documents. The car was clean and all features were explained to us. I would recommend this dealership to others looking for a quality experience.

Added: 7/16/2014 11:31:01 AM

Thank you for your recent vehicle purchase from Infiniti of Naperville, the wonderful review and the recommendation. We are very happy to hear that the experience you had with Bob Kozar was both easy and informative. Our service department looks forward to seeing you when your new Infiniti is ready for its first free oil change, but until then happy/safe driving during this summer!

Twitter
"Not Your Typical Dealer"

jbour
7/5/2014 11:18:05 AM

My Review Of Infiniti of Naperville:

This was my first time purchasing a car from a dealership. After looking around and test driving used cars at multiple dealerships, I had become familiar with the games and tricks most dealers play. Sean did not use any of those tricks or play games. He was very straightforward, helpful, and was prompt when responding to my emails. He went out of his way in order to accommodate my schedule and this experience could not have been any better.

Added: 7/7/2014 12:10:26 PM

Thank you for the outstanding review, the perfect DealerRater score and for purchasing your new vehicle from Infiniti of Naperville. We are very happy to hear that the time you spent with Sean Pelkey was enjoyable and that he was able to put you in your vehicle of choice. Please give us a call if you have any future questions and feel free to visit us again for any other vehicle purchasing needs. Happy and safe driving till we see you next!

"Great Customer Service"

Duddles
7/2/2014 4:04:08 PM

Ray WolskiRay Wolski

My Review Of Infiniti of Naperville:

I felt like Sean knew exactly what I wanted and found it for me. No hassles or gimmicks; just the facts. I felt taken care of and that my certified car was given to me looking brand new. I already have recommended this dealership to a friend.

Added: 7/7/2014 12:08:15 PM

Thank you for the excellent review of Infiniti of Naperville and for your recommendation. We are very happy to hear what a wonderful time you had while searching for your perfect vehicle with Sean Pelkey. Please visit us again soon when your vehicle is ready for service and enjoy driving your new Infiniti!

Twitter
"Sean Pelkey - Certified G25x"

danielhanrahan148
7/2/2014 9:40:10 AM

My Review Of Infiniti of Naperville:

Excellent experience and service. This car purchasing experience was the best I have ever had. Your staff was knowledgeable, and worked diligently to get me the car that I wanted, in a way that I could manage, with the best interest rate possible. I was given information for contacting the dealership in case of questions or problems, as well as had our first maintenance appointment scheduled. I now I have a car I can count on to transport my family on a daily basis. Thank you.

Added: 7/2/2014 12:15:51 PM

Here at Infiniti of Naperville we cannot thank you enough for your vehicle purchase, for the perfect DealerRater score and for the wonderful review. We are always happy hearing when our sales team does an outstanding job so thank you for letting us know what excellent service you received from Sean Pelkey. Please feel free to recommend our dealership to any of your family or friends and we hope to see you again in the future. Happy and safe driving till your next visit!

"Outstanding Experience"

dvnelson
7/2/2014 7:48:55 AM

My Review Of Infiniti of Naperville:

I have been through several dealerships over the years, but Sean Pelkey went above and beyond any possible expectation one may have. Sean guided me through the entire leasing process in such a courteous and professional manner that I will be purchasing my future cars exclusively from him.

Added: 7/2/2014 12:14:18 PM

Thank you for the wonderful review and the perfect DealerRater score for Infiniti of Naperville. We are very happy to hear that purchasing a new Infiniti with Sean Pelkey was an experience that went above and beyond any of your previous dealership encounters. Please feel free to give us a call if you have any future questions or issues and we look forward to seeing you in again in service when your Infiniti is ready for its first free oil change. Thanks again and happy/safe driving this summer!

Twitter
"Great car buying experience"

Mikeh5886
6/27/2014 7:13:12 PM

Bob KozarBob Kozar
Dale MorroneDale Morrone

My Review Of Infiniti of Naperville:

Made he whole car buying experience great. Felt comfortable the entire time. Amazing customer service. Showed great salesman ship would highly recommend this dealer and dealership

Added: 6/30/2014 1:58:41 PM

Thank you for the wonderful review of Infiniti of Naperville and for your much appreciated recommendation. It is always great to hear when a client finds exactly what they were looking for in a vehicle purchasing experience. We hope you enjoyed our new facility and of course feel free to call us if you have any future questions. Thanks again and happy/safe driving this summer!

Twitter
"Great experience i have ever had..."

sbnkaraca
6/23/2014 9:45:42 PM

Dale MorroneDale Morrone

My Review Of Infiniti of Naperville:

I bought a used infiniti fx 35,2006, and worked with Dale M. who is very nice/helpful to us. This car is exactly what I wanted,.he helped a lot to make this purchase happened.It was a really great experience, I 100% satisfied with this purchase, and this is the only dealer that I would like to re-visit for my future purchases... Thanks so much to infiniti of Naperville and thanks much to Dale for making this happen....

Added: 6/25/2014 11:22:23 AM

Thank you for the wonderful review of Infiniti of Naperville, for the perfect DealerRater score and of course for your 2006 Infiniti FX35 purchase. Dale Morrone is one of our many excellent Sales Professionals and we are always happy to hear when he can meet every need of his customers. Please give us a call if you have any future questions and our door is always open if you have any other vehicle needs. Thanks again and happy/safe driving in your new Infiniti!

Reviews 11-20 >>