Infiniti of Naperville

Infiniti of Naperville
Call
Infiniti of Naperville Info
About Infiniti of Naperville

NEW LOCATION - Infiniti of Lisle is now Infiniti of Naperville; we’ve moved our Lisle, Illinois location to a brand new state of the art luxury car dealership in Naperville, Illinois. We are the largest Infiniti Dealer in Illinois and are determined to be number one in the Infiniti Dealer in the Nation. Visit our new website at www.InfinitiOfNaperville.com Our exclusive customer care programs help set us apart from other Chicago area luxury car dealerships. We are so confident in the quality and condition of our pre-owned cars that we proudly offer a 7-DAY EXCHANGE GUARANTEE*. We offer our Infiniti owners LIFETIME Oil Changes* to help keep your car running like new. For those Infiniti owners that find it inconvenient to drive to our Infiniti Dealership we offer Free Vehicle Pick-up & Delivery Valet service*. Be one of the first to experience the all-new 2014 Infiniti Q50 Sedan at http://www.infinitiofnaperville.com/2014-infiniti-q50.htm. Infiniti of Naperville is also the 2013 National Infiniti DealerRater Dealer of the Year! So we hope you will contact us for your next new or pre-owned vehicle. Infiniti of Naperville, A DEALER YOU CAN TRUST!

About Infiniti of Naperville Learn More

• Free LIFETIME Oil Changes
  • 7 Day Pre-Owned Exchange Guarantee
  • Over 60 FREE Service Loan Cars

"Great experience"

Bill did a great job. I would buy another car from him any time. He even came in on his day off to help us thru the process.

"Impressive."

Having to replace a car after a wreck can be stressful. After 2 days of looking at other dealerships and not "feeling" the whole exsperience we went to Infiniti of Naperville and were very happy with the choice. Sarah Jones and Ray Wolski made this our best auto purchase yet! Thanks.

September 22, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to send in this review! You are amazing after everything you have been through! We promise to take excellent care of you and want you to know we appreciate this review. It means so much to Sarah and our dealership!

"Wow-Great experience buying a car from Infiniti ofNaperville"

Wow, what a great experience buying a car from Infiniti of Naperville. Randy Chin was our salesman and was helpful and professional from start to finish. I had visited "other" dealerships the same week, only to get poor service and high pressure, Randy showed us great cars in our price range and was excellent! Than Ray in the Finance department, made the closing and paperwork simple, smooth and FAST. I usually do not write reviews, but I have to say, this dealership is 5 STAR in customer service. I would highly recommend that if you're shopping for a new or used car - Go to Infiniti of Naperville First!

September 22, 2014

Thank you for the stellar review. This is exactly what we strive for. It is a pleasure when it all comes together for such a wonderful client as yourself. We promise to take excellent care of you and do appreciate your kind words!

"I'll be back! "

I had such a great experience at Infiniti of Naperville. I plan on telling all my friends and Co workers to do business with this dealership!

September 22, 2014

The sincerest form of Thanks any dealership or Salesperson can receive is a referral!! We thank you for your business and for others you will send our way. You can rest assured we will take excellent care of family, friends and co-workers. Our sincerest Thank you back to you!

"Not good at all!"

I leased two vehicles from this dealership. I recently had decided to try another car. I always take excellent car of any car I own or lease including hand waxing, detailing the interior and more. I recently came off of a lease and returned my car to the Infiniti dealership. The customer service manager went out and inspected the car and gave it a thumbs up that there was no damage or issues with the car. I signed the papers necessary to complete the transaction and went on my way. A month later, I receive a letter from Nissan-Infiniti saying I owe $1,245 more on the vehicle for disposition fee and damage and wear and tear. The disposition fee is nothing more than a punishment for leasing a vehicle and not renewing your lease with another Infiniti, which is complete non sense, but it is in the lease agreement. I was more concerned about the damage they were accusing me of. I called their customer service and they basically said "not changing the charges and there was nothing I could do about it." I wrote a letter stating that I didn't have the damage they indicated and got the approval from the Customer Service manager at the dealership when I dropped it off, now I am getting a letter stating I had damage that I am accountable for after the car was no longer in my possession? They wrote a letter back stating that the Customer Service Manager is not authorized to approve returned vehicles and that I had to discuss with a third party they use to review all returned lease vehicles. I sent another letter stating that they can choose whomever they want to review the car, but I had the approval of the customer service manager (who is a representative of the Infiniti and this dealership) prior to me relinquishing control of the vehicle. Any incidental damage that occurred after they took possession of the vehicle is their problem and issue, but I will not pay for any repairs or damage that I didn't create. DO NOT LEASE A VEHICLE FROM THIS COMPANY. I have no issues with the individual dealership, but more regarding the company as a whole.

September 13, 2014

bigdaddycool492 - I apologize for your recent experience with Infiniti and Infiniti of Naperville. Infiniti Financial Services does require a third party to inspect leased vehicles and does not give our dealership the authority gauge the condition of a lease turn in. I will for ward your information to the appropriate IFS staff members in the hopes that they have a change of heart. Steve Camp Infiniti of Naperville

"Going from Bad(elsewhere) to GREAT at Infiniti of Naperville"

We tried to buy a pre-driven FX 35 at several dealerships, incuding two very bad experiences. We almost gave up but decided to try one last time at a delaership one hour from our home - Infiniti of Naperville. Things went from BAD to GREAT when we met Joe Peters of Infiniti of Naperville. Joe was a straight shooter, followed through on everything committed. Got the deal done in about an hour, no screwing around. Infiniti of Naperville starts out with fair pricing so that made the process easier. Joe Limjuco in the finance office also was great when he cleared up a registration transfer that was affected by actions of the previous (bad news) dealership (the one closer to our home in Mundelein, that's all I'm saying...). We think we'll make the one hour drive for service since they provide loaners and my company has an office nearby, the service and straight shooting is worth the drive!

Joseph Limjuco

September 22, 2014

We appreciate that you took the time to tell us your experience! It means every thing to us that we met your needs. We will continue to get to the heart of the matter and serve you every time you need us! Thank you!

"Great service from all the staff especially Dale and Irnie"

I am happy with the service. Dale was very nice and answered all my questions. I just picked up my car yesterday afternoon and everything seems to be great I am still trying to adjust myself to this car.

September 22, 2014

Thank you very much for your kind words on this review. We will be here every step of the way as you learn about the awesome features of your new Infiniti! Again thank you so much and call us at anytime and we will be happy to assist!

"SOOOO Disappointed that I am writing reviews"

So disappointed about the service department. I never had an Infinity before and always thought highly of the vehicle until today. She was more interested into me understanding what she is saying rather than hearing my complaint about the grinding noise in the front and the pulling to left or right when breaking on an uneven surface. She said it was engine noise and that the power of an infinity motor pulls the car to the sides. It was quite insulting for my complaints to just be dismissed. I called a different dealer who will try to check the bearings.

September 13, 2014

Infiniti of Naperville said on 07/31/2014 08:33 AM Mr. Santos, I am so sorry for the way that your service visit went yesterday. I assure you that it is not our intention to have our customers feel like their concerns are being dismissed. In fact, the entire reason for our road test policy is to help to properly identify customer concerns and avoid and communication errors. If you would be willing to return to our dealership, I promise you a full inspection of your braking and suspension systems and we will repair any identified defects. I can be reached directly at (331)457-4749. I apologize for not being more available yesterday to address this concern. Sincerely, Christian Lafferty Service Manager Infiniti of Naperville (331)457-4749

"Great customer service"

Dan was very friendly, very professional and great to work with. Great customer service doesn't always seem to be a priority anymore & it was really nice to see that it still is at Infiniti of Naperville.

Dan Schultz in Service

July 23, 2014

The Infiniti of Naperville staff works very hard to make every customer experience friendly and professional so we are very happy to hear when our hard work is noticed and appreciated. Thank you for the outstanding review and please feel free to give us a call if you have any future questions or issues and happy/safe driving this summer!

"Great Continuous Experience"

I have nothing but good things to say about my experience at this dealership. This is my third vehicle purchase from Infiniti of Naperville, and my experiences have been wonderful with the sales specialists, especially Steve Johnson. Steve was very knowledgable and straightforward while assisting me with my most recent purchase. He made the process very quick with no side-tracking sales pitch. I am confident in my new Infiniti vehicle due to his guidance. I am also very impressed with Service Manager, Christian Lafferty. We have built a very trusting relationship and his staff has serviced my cars with the upmost professionalism. Overall, I would highly recommend this dealership for anyone looking for a new car.

July 23, 2014

Infiniti of Naperville cannot thank you enough for continuing to be a part of our dealership family and for your wonderful review. Our entire staff works hard to make sure all customer needs are met and so we are happy to hear that Steve Johnson was able to accomplish that goal with you. We look forward to seeing you again in the future and wish you happy/safe driving till then.

Ray Wolski