Infiniti of Naperville

Infiniti of Naperville
Call
Infiniti of Naperville Info
About Infiniti of Naperville

NEW LOCATION - Infiniti of Lisle is now Infiniti of Naperville; we’ve moved our Lisle, Illinois location to a brand new state of the art luxury car dealership in Naperville, Illinois. We are the largest Infiniti Dealer in Illinois and are determined to be number one in the Infiniti Dealer in the Nation. Visit our new website at www.InfinitiOfNaperville.com Our exclusive customer care programs help set us apart from other Chicago area luxury car dealerships. We are so confident in the quality and condition of our pre-owned cars that we proudly offer a 7-DAY EXCHANGE GUARANTEE*. We offer our Infiniti owners LIFETIME Oil Changes* to help keep your car running like new. For those Infiniti owners that find it inconvenient to drive to our Infiniti Dealership we offer Free Vehicle Pick-up & Delivery Valet service*. Be one of the first to experience the all-new 2014 Infiniti Q50 Sedan at http://www.infinitiofnaperville.com/2014-infiniti-q50.htm. Infiniti of Naperville is also the 2013 National Infiniti DealerRater Dealer of the Year! So we hope you will contact us for your next new or pre-owned vehicle. Infiniti of Naperville, A DEALER YOU CAN TRUST!

About Infiniti of Naperville Learn More

Monday 7:00 AM - 7:00 AM

Tuesday 7:00 AM - 7:00 AM

• FREE Pick up & Delivery Service Valet
  • First Oil Change FREE
  • Free LIFETIME Oil Changes
  • 7 Day Pre-Owned Exchange Guarantee
  • Over 60 FREE Service Loan Cars

"Wow-Great experience buying a car from Infiniti ofNaperville"

Wow, what a great experience buying a car from Infiniti of Naperville. Randy Chin was our salesman and was helpful and professional from start to finish. I had visited "other" dealerships the same week, only to get poor service and high pressure, Randy showed us great cars in our price range and was excellent! Than Ray in the Finance department, made the closing and paperwork simple, smooth and FAST. I usually do not write reviews, but I have to say, this dealership is 5 STAR in customer service. I would highly recommend that if you're shopping for a new or used car - Go to Infiniti of Naperville First!

"I'll be back! "

I had such a great experience at Infiniti of Naperville. I plan on telling all my friends and Co workers to do business with this dealership!

"Going from Bad(elsewhere) to GREAT at Infiniti of Naperville"

We tried to buy a pre-driven FX 35 at several dealerships, incuding two very bad experiences. We almost gave up but decided to try one last time at a delaership one hour from our home - Infiniti of Naperville. Things went from BAD to GREAT when we met Joe Peters of Infiniti of Naperville. Joe was a straight shooter, followed through on everything committed. Got the deal done in about an hour, no screwing around. Infiniti of Naperville starts out with fair pricing so that made the process easier. Joe Limjuco in the finance office also was great when he cleared up a registration transfer that was affected by actions of the previous (bad news) dealership (the one closer to our home in Mundelein, that's all I'm saying...). We think we'll make the one hour drive for service since they provide loaners and my company has an office nearby, the service and straight shooting is worth the drive!

Joseph Limjuco

"Great service from all the staff especially Dale and Irnie"

I am happy with the service. Dale was very nice and answered all my questions. I just picked up my car yesterday afternoon and everything seems to be great I am still trying to adjust myself to this car.

"SOOOO Disappointed that I am writing reviews"

So disappointed about the service department. I never had an Infinity before and always thought highly of the vehicle until today. She was more interested into me understanding what she is saying rather than hearing my complaint about the grinding noise in the front and the pulling to left or right when breaking on an uneven surface. She said it was engine noise and that the power of an infinity motor pulls the car to the sides. It was quite insulting for my complaints to just be dismissed. I called a different dealer who will try to check the bearings.

September 13, 2014

Infiniti of Naperville said on 07/31/2014 08:33 AM Mr. Santos, I am so sorry for the way that your service visit went yesterday. I assure you that it is not our intention to have our customers feel like their concerns are being dismissed. In fact, the entire reason for our road test policy is to help to properly identify customer concerns and avoid and communication errors. If you would be willing to return to our dealership, I promise you a full inspection of your braking and suspension systems and we will repair any identified defects. I can be reached directly at (331)457-4749. I apologize for not being more available yesterday to address this concern. Sincerely, Christian Lafferty Service Manager Infiniti of Naperville (331)457-4749

"Great customer service"

Dan was very friendly, very professional and great to work with. Great customer service doesn't always seem to be a priority anymore & it was really nice to see that it still is at Infiniti of Naperville.

Dan Schultz in Service

July 23, 2014

The Infiniti of Naperville staff works very hard to make every customer experience friendly and professional so we are very happy to hear when our hard work is noticed and appreciated. Thank you for the outstanding review and please feel free to give us a call if you have any future questions or issues and happy/safe driving this summer!

"Great Continuous Experience"

I have nothing but good things to say about my experience at this dealership. This is my third vehicle purchase from Infiniti of Naperville, and my experiences have been wonderful with the sales specialists, especially Steve Johnson. Steve was very knowledgable and straightforward while assisting me with my most recent purchase. He made the process very quick with no side-tracking sales pitch. I am confident in my new Infiniti vehicle due to his guidance. I am also very impressed with Service Manager, Christian Lafferty. We have built a very trusting relationship and his staff has serviced my cars with the upmost professionalism. Overall, I would highly recommend this dealership for anyone looking for a new car.

July 23, 2014

Infiniti of Naperville cannot thank you enough for continuing to be a part of our dealership family and for your wonderful review. Our entire staff works hard to make sure all customer needs are met and so we are happy to hear that Steve Johnson was able to accomplish that goal with you. We look forward to seeing you again in the future and wish you happy/safe driving till then.

"G 25 "

Received excellent work from Bob Kozar and Ray Wolski as well as the finance manager who handles the closing documents. The car was clean and all features were explained to us. I would recommend this dealership to others looking for a quality experience.

July 16, 2014

Thank you for your recent vehicle purchase from Infiniti of Naperville, the wonderful review and the recommendation. We are very happy to hear that the experience you had with Bob Kozar was both easy and informative. Our service department looks forward to seeing you when your new Infiniti is ready for its first free oil change, but until then happy/safe driving during this summer!

"Not Your Typical Dealer"

This was my first time purchasing a car from a dealership. After looking around and test driving used cars at multiple dealerships, I had become familiar with the games and tricks most dealers play. Sean did not use any of those tricks or play games. He was very straightforward, helpful, and was prompt when responding to my emails. He went out of his way in order to accommodate my schedule and this experience could not have been any better.

July 07, 2014

Thank you for the outstanding review, the perfect DealerRater score and for purchasing your new vehicle from Infiniti of Naperville. We are very happy to hear that the time you spent with Sean Pelkey was enjoyable and that he was able to put you in your vehicle of choice. Please give us a call if you have any future questions and feel free to visit us again for any other vehicle purchasing needs. Happy and safe driving till we see you next!

"Great Customer Service"

I felt like Sean knew exactly what I wanted and found it for me. No hassles or gimmicks; just the facts. I felt taken care of and that my certified car was given to me looking brand new. I already have recommended this dealership to a friend.

July 07, 2014

Thank you for the excellent review of Infiniti of Naperville and for your recommendation. We are very happy to hear what a wonderful time you had while searching for your perfect vehicle with Sean Pelkey. Please visit us again soon when your vehicle is ready for service and enjoy driving your new Infiniti!

Sean Pelkey