Infiniti of Naperville

Infiniti of Naperville

Call
Infiniti of Naperville Info
About Infiniti of Naperville

NEW LOCATION - Infiniti of Lisle is now Infiniti of Naperville; we’ve moved our Lisle, Illinois location to a brand new state of the art luxury car dealership in Naperville, Illinois. We are the largest Infiniti Dealer in Illinois and are determined to be number one in the Infiniti Dealer in the Nation. Visit our new website at www.InfinitiOfNaperville.com Our exclusive customer care programs help set us apart from other Chicago area luxury car dealerships. We are so confident in the quality and condition of our pre-owned cars that we proudly offer a 7-DAY EXCHANGE GUARANTEE*. We offer our Infiniti owners LIFETIME Oil Changes* to help keep your car running like new. For those Infiniti owners that find it inconvenient to drive to our Infiniti Dealership we offer Free Vehicle Pick-up & Delivery Valet service*. Be one of the first to experience the all-new 2014 Infiniti Q50 Sedan at http://www.infinitiofnaperville.com/2014-infiniti-q50.htm. Infiniti of Naperville is also the 2013 National Infiniti DealerRater Dealer of the Year! So we hope you will contact us for your next new or pre-owned vehicle. Infiniti of Naperville, A DEALER YOU CAN TRUST!

About Infiniti of Naperville Learn More

• Over 60 FREE Service Loan Cars
Karen
1/20/2015

"Good Experience"

We had a good experience with this dealer. We started discussions and test drives with another Infiniti dealer but eventually bought our car from Infiniti of Naperville. Very friendly and helpful staff. We worked with Joe Peters. The pricing and negotiations are very transparent and straight forward. They were patient and responsive. They also accommodated our special need to speed up the process of signing the deal since we had informed them that we will have our 1 year old with us. I would definitely recommend this dealer to anyone who is looking for an Infiniti.

January 22, 2015

Thank you for the wonderful review and the perfect DealerRater score for Infiniti of Naperville. We are very happy to hear that purchasing a new Infiniti with Joe Peters was an experience that went above and beyond any of your previous dealership encounters. Please feel free to give us a call if you have any future questions or issues and we look forward to seeing you in again in service when your Infiniti is ready for its first free oil change. Thanks again and happy/safe driving this winter!

Dleach17
1/05/2015

"Great Service from Micah and team."

I flew in to Chicago to buy the vehicle I had only seen online. It was exactly as Micah had described it. Micah was great to work with. There was no pressure and the price was right in line with what it should be for the vehicle I purchased. Everyone I worked with at the dealership was helpful and friendly.

January 05, 2015

Infiniti of Naperville would like to thank you for your business and for the time you took out of your day to travel all the way to our dealership. It is wonderful to hear that you found our customer service to be beyond exceptional. Please give us a call if you have any future questions or issues and enjoy driving your new vehicle. From the entire Infiniti of Naperville staff, we wish you happy/safe driving!

Abrock
12/28/2014

"Leased a new QX60"

We worked with Joe Peters over a couple of days with a trade in and leasing a new QX60. He was very friendly, professional and did a great job during the trade in negotiations to make sure he got our business! I would highly recommend Infiniti of Naperville when looking for a new or used vehicle. From start to finish everyone we encountered was very friendly and professional and made sure we were happy! Thank you!

January 05, 2015

The staff at Infiniti of Naperville cannot thank you enough for the positive review, the perfect DealerRater score, your recent purchase and for the dealership recommendation. Joe Peters always works hard to meet any and all customer needs so it is wonderful to hear when his work is appreciated. Please stop by or give us a call if you have any future vehicle questions and of course we wish you happy/safe driving this winter!

jmac5706
12/18/2014

"spectacular customer service"

I just wanted to take the time to express my gratitude for the impeccable service i received at Infinity of Naperville. Joe Limjuco and Doug Belgio made my experience seamless and very memorable. Normally you dread the length of time it takes to purchase a vehicle and the negotiation process but there was none of that at this dealership, i was in and out within about three hours which was very welcomed. Overall i would rate this dealership and Joe and Doug as excellent and i would definitely buy another vehicle from here. Thanks again for the great experience and keep up the good work. Sincerely, Sharon and Justin MacIntyre

Joesph Limjuco

January 05, 2015

Infiniti of Naperville would like to thank you for your exceptional review and for the perfect DealerRater score. We are very glad to hear that your experience with Doug Belgio made the top of your list for purchasing a new vehicle. Thanks again for joining our Infiniti family and please feel free to recommend our dealership to any of your family or friends. The entire Infiniti of Naperville staff wishes you happy and safe driving this winter!

sistowiczp
12/15/2014

"Number One Service man in Naperville?"

Doug Cameron is top notch in the service Dept.I know this from my own personal experience. When waiting to be taken care of Doug continues to treat all customers the same and goes above and beyond. I have never had to wait that long. Your lobby is a plus too. He reiterates what the customer is coming in for, walks the customer to the lobby and shows where drinks are,.feel free to use the computers, go in and look at the new cars, make yourself comfortable, When my car is done, Doug walks you to the service desk again explaining what was done. He is out by the car and always says "we thank you for your services." I appreciate my car is washed and confident a good job was done. My friends and people that compliment me on my car, know about Infinity of Naperville on Ogden. Your service department is what makes it easy to buy your car at your location. Who ever does the hiring, great job. Keep up the Great work. Doug thank you for doing such a great job for five years now. Merry Christmas to all of you!!!

January 05, 2015

Infiniti of Naperville cannot thank you enough for continuing to be a part of our dealership family and for your wonderful review. Our entire staff works hard to make sure all customer needs are met and so we are happy to hear that Doug Cameron was able to accomplish that goal with you. We look forward to seeing you again in the future and wish you happy/safe driving till then.

steventjredhead
12/10/2014

"Out-of-state customer; Top notch experience"

First, I am an out-of-state customer who decided to purchase a CPO vehicle through this dealer above all others in the mid - Atlantic. Aside from their pricing and inventory which in my opinion cannot be beaten, I could not speak more highly of my experience purchasing a certified pre-owned vehicle through Infiniti of Naperville. Dale Morrone went above and beyond to help me purchase a car instead of trying to sell me one. Dale even coordinated to personally pick me up and take me to the dealership. Joe Limjuco, Business Manager, knows his numbers and gives you a straightforward opinion of the best deal for your needs. Christian Lynch walked me through all the new bells and whistles of my new vehicle in a straightforward and easygoing manner. As an out of state customer, my needs were met from start to finish. I had the peace of mind that I could essentially purchase a vehicle sight unseen without any surprises. I say with confidence that it was worth the trip and I would keep Infiniti of Naperville in mind for my future car purchases.

Joe Limjuco

January 05, 2015

The staff at Infiniti of Naperville would like to thank you for your outstanding and very thorough review of our dealership along with the perfect DealerRater score. It is wonderful to hear that even though you had to come to us from out of state you found the experience worth the flight. Dale Morrone will always be available to answer any future questions and we look forward to seeing you again if you have any other automotive needs. Happy and safe driving the rest of this winter in your new Infiniti!

Aaron Dady
12/03/2014

"Randy good guy and good salesman"

Aaron Dady Great experience and good service Randy knows what he doing and is helpful to the dealership. They have great quick response and inventory at the right price thxs again

December 04, 2014

Here at Infiniti of Naperville we cannot thank you enough for your vehicle purchase, for the perfect DealerRater score and for the wonderful review. We are always happy hearing when our sales team does an outstanding job so thank you for letting us know what excellent service you received from Randy Chin. Please feel free to recommend our dealership to any of your family or friends and we hope to see you again in the future. Happy and safe driving till your next visit!

MSpeig1073
12/02/2014

""Everyone's Car Purchase Should Be So Pleasant!""

MSpeig1073 What a "stree-free experience"! I recently leased my fifth Infiniti from Infiniti of Naperville. Because I leased a new model (a 2015 Q70L) and a new color, it had to be picked up and brought to the dealership. This was done quickly and without an extra charge. I was offered a wonderful deal (less than another Infiniti dealer offered). My sales person was Sean Pelkey. Thanks so much Sean for going out of your way to see that I received the car that I wanted. I will forever be indebted to you Sean. Thanks also to Ray and Jon.

December 04, 2014

Infiniti of Naperville cannot thank you enough for continuing to be a part of our dealership family and for the wonderful review. We are very happy to hear that your experience with Sean Pelkey was just as satisfactory as your first vehicle purchase from Infiniti. Please give us a call if you have any future questions or issues and we look forward to seeing you again soon when your new Infiniti is ready for its first service. Thanks again and happy/safe driving!

rjs008
11/24/2014

"The way a car purchase should feel"

Just a phenomenal experience from beginning to end. Sarah Jones, Steve Camp, Jon Giblin, and Joe Limjuco were all extremely accommodating. No haggle pricing, no high-pressure sales tactics, and a finance department that works wonders. You will leave the dealership feeling good about your purchase, not taken advantage of or wondering if you could have negotiated more. Infinity of Naperville proves why they are #1 with pricing, service and selection. I will certainly be recommending them to friends and family.

Steve Camp, Joe Limjuco

December 04, 2014

Infiniti of Naperville cannot thank you enough for your recent Infiniti purchase and for the perfect DealerRater score/review. We are very happy to have you as a part of our dealership family and look forward to seeing you again soon when your Infiniti is ready for service. Sarah, John, Steve, Joe and the rest of our staff will always be around to answer any questions. Until we see you again Infiniti of Naperville wishes you happy/safe driving!

Shouman99
11/14/2014

" Great Experience"

I recently purchased a used 2011 Infiniti FX 35 from this dealership and the experience was excellent. Dale Morrone was very knowledgable, personable and showed great professionalism. He was very responsive to take actions on my concerns to ensure I had a 100% quality and safe car. And I really appreciated that! His energy and personal commitment to Infiniti and his customers is outstanding! I definitely recommend this dealership, especially sales consultant Dale Morrone Thanks to you Dale

December 04, 2014

Thank you for the wonderful review of Infiniti of Naperville and for your much appreciated recommendation. It is always great to hear when a client finds exactly what they were looking for in a vehicle purchasing experience. We hope you enjoyed our new facility and of course feel free to call us if you have any future questions. Thanks again and happy/safe driving this holiday season!

1 - 10 of 1,013 results