Infiniti of Riverside

Jose Cerda

Carlos  Espinosa, Sales Consultant, Infiniti of Riverside

Carlos Espinosa

October 31, 2016

"Bought A Use Car here at Infiniti River from Jennifer Chavez"

- Cancun44me!

Best experience I've ever had at a dealership. I had reached out via internet at first and set up my interest in a specific car and was delighted to get it for a great price and easy process. Jeff the finance guy was great too! Would recommend this dealership for sure. Love my New Audi A-4...Thanks again Jennifer.

October 07, 2016

"Was a good experience purchasing a new car "

- angelo j tomiselli

I purchased a new car. And I had a good experience with Harry who is the sale person who I dealt with. I will recommend people who are in for a new or used car to go to this dealer.

October 04, 2016

"The Best Experience!!!!"

- JoanaR.

One of the best dealerships ! I thought I would never finance a car again and they helped me out ! Top notch service with great friendly people!

Used 2015 Infiniti Q50, $32801