Infiniti of Riverside

Infiniti of Riverside
Call
Infiniti of Riverside Info
About Infiniti of Riverside

Infiniti Of Riverside offers many automotive products and services to our Riverside, San Bernardino, Mission Viejo and Tustin area customers. From quality new 2012-2013 Infiniti vehicles to used Infiniti and pre-owned cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Riverside will likely find what they want at our Infiniti new and used dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of Infiniti vehicles, including the new 2012-2013 Infiniti G37, QX56, G25, EX35 and M37, making us a good choice as your Riverside Infiniti car dealer. Our services include trusted Infiniti car repair, state of the art collision center, original Infiniti parts, and financing to help our greater Tustin, Mission Viejo and San Bernardino customers purchase the car of their dreams. Call Infiniti of Riverside or come visit us in person. We're conveniently located just outside of Tustin at 3040 Adams St and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs.

About Infiniti of Riverside

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

"G37 Lease"

The initial interaction with the Sales staff was pleasant. Carlos met us in the car lot and was very helpful by answering all our questions. I told him that we had made an appointment but could not remember the salespersons name. He looked for the salesperson and found Javier. Javier kept us feeling comfortable through his sense of humor. Carlos showed us the G37 that we wanted and explained all the cars features. He worked with the Sales Manager to reach a negotiated price that we were willing to agree. Jeff Knie made sure that we were comfortable through the financial arrangements. When I mentioned that I already owned a 2001 I30T,which I purchase new from another dealer, he looked for an additional discount because we were a loyal customer. This reaction to our communication with the staff has made my wife and I loyal consumers of the Infiniti Cars and Service.

"Great Service !"

Mike Longridge exceeds my service expectations every time I come in for service. His professionalism is very impressive. I will continue to do business with Riverside Infiniti because of the great service I receive when I visit!

"arnievlnc"

This the 3rd time that I take my G37 in for service and have experienced excellent customer service from Mike and the service dept staff.

"service advisor"

Juan Perez was very nice and helpful I really look foward going back to the dealership service was fast and easy everybody there was happy thanks a lot

juan Perez

"As usual, Mike was standing beside my car before I even..."

As usual, Mike was standing beside my car before I even exited, knew who I was & what service I wanted. He quickly gave my car a quick safety check, then took me to his office for the paperwork. Not long after I read a newspaper & drank some of their coffee, my service was completed & the car was returned, freely washed. Their service is far better than that of the dealership I bought my first Infiniti from, as is their professionalism, & customer service. Mr. Longridge exceeds all my expectations and is a huge asset to Riverside Infiniti.

Mike Longridgr

"Hassle/haggle free experience.Nice folks to do business..."

Hassle/haggle free experience.Nice folks to do business with. Upfront. But what I liked most is they went above and beyond to get the car I wanted. My husband and I are very happy with our new Q50 Premium...absolutely beautiful!! Would recommend Sayed & Steve (sales) and Jeff (finance). Ask for these guys at Riverside Inifiniti when you decide to buy a luxury car.

Sayed Ali, Steve, Jeff Knie

"So far so good! Every time I take my car in for service,..."

So far so good! Every time I take my car in for service, this dealer is always so quick, helpful and very reasonable in pricing for services. They have never tried selling me anything that I didn't need unlike other dealers.

Ben Soster & receptionist yvette

"Great friendly and professional experience. They..."

Great friendly and professional experience. They performed the service as promised and on time. Appreciated Ben's accommodating approach to the transaction. Would highly recommend. Z

Ben

"I actually bought my first Infiniti at another dealer,..."

I actually bought my first Infiniti at another dealer, but was so unimpressed with their customer service, I started taking my car to Riverside Infiniti, where they seem to really appreciate customers. Service rep, Mike Longridge, is an excellent asset to this dealership. He usually greets you before you even exit from your car, listens carefully, & and makes you feel like a valued and important customer. In the 4-5 years he has been assisting me, I have never had reason to question his integrity, and never had to return my car for corrective action. For many years I did my own service due to too many bad experiences with other service providers, but now I let Mike at Riverside Infiniti handle all my service needs. In fact, I like this dealership so much, I bought my second Infiniti from them.

Mike Longridge

"I really liked how patient the sales person was.. He..."

I really liked how patient the sales person was.. He wanted to make sure I purchased the car I wanted, color and all... So was the manager

Jose Cerda