Infiniti of Riverside

3040 Adams Street,
Riverside, California 92504
Infiniti of Riverside Info
About Infiniti of Riverside

Infiniti Of Riverside offers many automotive products and services to our Riverside, San Bernardino, Mission Viejo and Tustin area customers. From quality new 2012-2013 Infiniti vehicles to used Infiniti and pre-owned cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Riverside will likely find what they want at our Infiniti new and used dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of Infiniti vehicles, including the new 2012-2013 Infiniti G37, QX56, G25, EX35 and M37, making us a good choice as your Riverside Infiniti car dealer. Our services include trusted Infiniti car repair, state of the art collision center, original Infiniti parts, and financing to help our greater Tustin, Mission Viejo and San Bernardino customers purchase the car of their dreams. Call Infiniti of Riverside or come visit us in person. We're conveniently located just outside of Tustin at 3040 Adams St and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs.

About Infiniti of Riverside

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Chrissy
8/18/2016

"Easy and exactly what I expected"

I worked through a broker and it was the easist transaction ever. Much better experience than I've had in the past. Find me exactly what I wanted.

Walter

Marin909
8/05/2016

"Great customer service "

I would recommend this dealership to my family and friends. They were great and polite. They will help you find the car you are looking for.

Abigail Wilcox
7/25/2016

"Disrespected and Lied to.. would not recommend "

I went in knowing the car I wanted to buy from them, but I believe because of my age and gender that I wasn't taken seriously. I was disrespected and the sales man didn't even try to sell me the car. Then when calling and complaining and trying to speak with another salesman, I was lied to about the price only to get to the store to be told that they wouldn't sell it to me for the price they promised the day before. Needless to say, I took my business elsewhere and found the car i wanted for the price I wanted. Keep looking, and don't settle for bad service. They don't deserve your money or time.

RdrDeb1
7/13/2016

"Thank you"

Thank you to Harry Toprakjian and Sales Manager Sunny for all that you did. Love our new QX60. Harry has been so responsive since delivering the vehicle and the normal don't hear from someone after you buy a car.

Harry Toprakjian, Sunny

SHIRBUR
6/20/2016

"Buying a car through an Amazing and Professional person."

This was by far the best dealer experience ever thanks to Harry...We were in for a trade in and walked in and meet Harry the amazing person.he not only answered all our questions but advised us on our situation and on top gave us the best deal with out taking advantage of the our situation.. Harry is very polite and easy to work with , as well as very knowledgeable. It is people like Harry who bring value to an organisation when they go above and beyond the call on duty...I have already recommend Infiniti of Riverside with Harry to friends and family... .I will definitely be going back and dealing with him again. we wish him all the success in future and Infinti can definitely see a lot of happy customers because of Harry. regards

HARRY TOPRAKIJIAN

Lala land
6/04/2016

"Best dealer experience ever"

This was by far the best dealer experience ever thanks to Harry...We looked around at different vehicles and Harry was the fastest to respond with any questions and on top gave us the best deal. Harry is very polite and hassle free as well as very knowledgeable, we did not feel pressured at all...I have already recommend infiniti of Riverside with Harry to friends and family... I have had questions even after purchasing our QX60 and he continued to answer them for me...I will definitely be going back and dealing with him again...The drive from Palmdale to riverside was definitely worth it, he even offered to save us the trip and deliver it to me AMAZING!!! Thank you Harry and infiniti of Riverside again for all your help

Harry Toprakjian

Nadia S Malloian
6/03/2016

"Fast and reliable "

Mr Mitchell and Luis took very good care of us I'm happy we made the trip from San Diego to riverside we got a beautiful car for my daughter and I can't thank them enough!

Luis was our sales person

Carlvr
4/02/2016

"Smooth sailing"

I had a wonderful experience. It is hassle\haggle free. They are very professional and friendly. Walt answered all my questions and was very patient when explaining the details on the vehicle. Will definitely return for my next car.

Walt, Harry, and Akbar

navypa.xlos
3/08/2016

"Sale of the Year"

Infiniti of Riverside is truly a one stop shop for your purchase. It took me longer to complete a credit application than finding the perfect vehicle for my family. Things were so impressive that I bought myself a second vehicle on the spot. I was impressed by the values demonstrated, professionalism, and product knowledge by the staff. I was referred by my family who also purchased a vehicle at Infiniti of Riverside. I will return for my third vehicle. Harry Top was truly made us feel at home and like Family. Thank you, Jorge A.

Harry Toprakjian

dvriv16
1/04/2016

"Good experience "

The sales people were not pressuring and were very friendly. They knew their product and answered all my questions. Even though I did not purchase a vehicle at this time, I would go back if and when I am ready to buy an Infiniti.

Reviews of Carlos  Espinosa