Infiniti of Riverside

3040 Adams Street,
Riverside, California 92504
Infiniti of Riverside Info
About Infiniti of Riverside

Infiniti Of Riverside offers many automotive products and services to our Riverside, San Bernardino, Mission Viejo and Tustin area customers. From quality new 2012-2013 Infiniti vehicles to used Infiniti and pre-owned cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Riverside will likely find what they want at our Infiniti new and used dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of Infiniti vehicles, including the new 2012-2013 Infiniti G37, QX56, G25, EX35 and M37, making us a good choice as your Riverside Infiniti car dealer. Our services include trusted Infiniti car repair, state of the art collision center, original Infiniti parts, and financing to help our greater Tustin, Mission Viejo and San Bernardino customers purchase the car of their dreams. Call Infiniti of Riverside or come visit us in person. We're conveniently located just outside of Tustin at 3040 Adams St and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs.

About Infiniti of Riverside

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

dvriv16
1/04/2016

"Good experience "

The sales people were not pressuring and were very friendly. They knew their product and answered all my questions. Even though I did not purchase a vehicle at this time, I would go back if and when I am ready to buy an Infiniti.

JudiC
12/17/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever!"

Our car buying day was a positive experience due to Harry and Sunny at Riverside Infiniti. They were both pleasant and knowledgeable about their product and it was the best dealer experience we have ever had. At the end of the day, we drove our Q50 off the showroom floor and are thrilled with it. Highly recommend them both as well as the professionalism of everyone at this dealership!

Harry and Sunny

Lewis605
12/09/2015

"Great dealer"

This was the best experience we have ever had purchasing a vehicle. The process was very quick. Everyone was very friendly. Would recommend this dealer.

Cory

Cannon IBM
11/23/2015

"New car purchase"

Traded in G35 for a Q50 Miles, Sonny and Jeff thank you. Smooth process happy with new car and being a return customer thank you.

sonny and miles not listed above

Chaneleren
11/07/2015

"Friendly "

I love that they dont pressure you. Very helpfull they look after your interest. I would return Price was right they worked with my budget

Kofi

ghostzero
9/18/2015

"Awesome Dealership "

This dealership is small and very personal compared to all the other large dealerships I have dealt with. They did not have all the things that the larger dealerships have but they were more helpful in closing a deal.

Cindy I
8/24/2015

"Best car buying experience ever!!!!"

Went in on 8-20-15 at 6:20pm to look at a QX60 & was greeted by salesman Donald. He showed us the car & we asked him about the lease price that was advertised on their website. He said they could do it so we went for a test drive. Loved the car & went in to complete paperwork. After they reviewed our paperwork they gave us that exact price that was on their website! No haggling back & forth. It was the Best car buying experience we have ever had. By 8:30pm we drove off in our brand new car. Donald was great!! We will definitely purchase again from Infinity of Riverside!! We also received a voucher for 2 free oil changes.

Donald (salesman), Daniel Mitchell (sales manager)

Gmaysg37
8/07/2015

"AWESOME SERVICE"

My car was making a noise. Made an appt and mike took care of everything for me. AWESOME!!! I would tell my friends and family about the service.

G-35owner
7/22/2015

"MICHAEL LONGRIDGE - The Best Service Consultant"

Michael has been our Service Consultant since we purchased our first G-35 in 2005. He is so friendly and always willing to answer all questions. It's a pleasure to have Michael as our service consultant..Thanks for years of service.

Patsy
6/17/2015

"Waste of time for a 6 hour oil change!"

I dropped of my car for an oil change at 12pm left the dealer about 1230pm . The estimated time was 2-3 hours received a loaner car. I called at 343pm my representative was with a client left my name and phone number foe call back. At 545pm I called back to see if my car was ready again since I never received a returned phone call, the lady said she had my keys and order . If I would have never called when was I going to receive a call back ??never? ?? Spoke with sales manager since he was the only manager there, he stated he was going to inform the manager they would call me . It's been 3 days no call back. This has not been the first time I have complained, I always keep giving them chances since it's the dealer you are supposed to get quality service. And to top it off when I received my car it was supposedly washed but it still had a bunch of stains it still had dust.

Reviews of Jeff  Knie