Infiniti of Riverside

Jose Cerda

January 15, 2017

"Brought a new car"

- ddottie27

Steve Mayela made my experience so wonderful. Everyone was nice even the finance manager. We laughed and talked about everything. They was every detailed about the purchase and all the documents

January 10, 2017

"A thoughtful guide at Infiniti."

- Adlai Evans

Carlos was patient and truthful about the vehicle we purchased. We even discussed options from competitors that are offered. A good experience on a raining day.

December 06, 2016

"Terrible service"

- bobjohnson

This dealership is best AVOIDED. After I purchased a car from this dealership that I noticed that pieces of plastic had fallen from the cracks in the passenger headrest and that the passenger headrest was broken! This could be a SAFETY ISSUE that they DID NOT DISCLOSE to me prior to purchase! They said they inspected the car very closely – WRONG. If these dealers didn’t disclose safety hazards on my vehicle, I'm not confident that they weren't hiding any mechanical issues either. I now have low confidence that the car I bought from them will be reliable in the future. To make matters worse, we agreed for them to supply a set of floor mats to the vehicle. They shipped me a set of mats, BUT THEY DID NOT FIT MY CAR. I let them know they were wrong, as was dismissed. I had to call countless times to try to resolve the issue. Not a big deal, right? A little set of floor mats on a nearly $20k car, all they had to do was exchange them for the right mats. But no. These dealers' strategy is to ignore you and any problem you may have with their service and are only interested in squeezing every last dime from you. After over month after purchasing the car, they finally got me the correct floor mats, but of course they would not ship them to my house, instead had me drive 70 miles round trip from my home. Extra star for actually providing the mats in the end. There are too many honest car dealerships out there to risk spending your money here. I DO NOT recommend this dealer. EDIT: After posting this review an employee contacted me about my broken headrest. He ordered me a new headrest and shipped it to me, which was nice of him. I have increased my ratings to reflect this helpful follow-up.

Used 2013 MINI Cooper, $16000