Infiniti of Riverside

3040 Adams Street,
Riverside, California 92504
Infiniti of Riverside Info
About Infiniti of Riverside

Infiniti Of Riverside offers many automotive products and services to our Riverside, San Bernardino, Mission Viejo and Tustin area customers. From quality new 2012-2013 Infiniti vehicles to used Infiniti and pre-owned cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Riverside will likely find what they want at our Infiniti new and used dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of Infiniti vehicles, including the new 2012-2013 Infiniti G37, QX56, G25, EX35 and M37, making us a good choice as your Riverside Infiniti car dealer. Our services include trusted Infiniti car repair, state of the art collision center, original Infiniti parts, and financing to help our greater Tustin, Mission Viejo and San Bernardino customers purchase the car of their dreams. Call Infiniti of Riverside or come visit us in person. We're conveniently located just outside of Tustin at 3040 Adams St and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs.

About Infiniti of Riverside

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

G-35owner
7/22/2015

"MICHAEL LONGRIDGE - The Best Service Consultant"

Michael has been our Service Consultant since we purchased our first G-35 in 2005. He is so friendly and always willing to answer all questions. It's a pleasure to have Michael as our service consultant..Thanks for years of service.

Patsy
6/17/2015

"Waste of time for a 6 hour oil change!"

I dropped of my car for an oil change at 12pm left the dealer about 1230pm . The estimated time was 2-3 hours received a loaner car. I called at 343pm my representative was with a client left my name and phone number foe call back. At 545pm I called back to see if my car was ready again since I never received a returned phone call, the lady said she had my keys and order . If I would have never called when was I going to receive a call back ??never? ?? Spoke with sales manager since he was the only manager there, he stated he was going to inform the manager they would call me . It's been 3 days no call back. This has not been the first time I have complained, I always keep giving them chances since it's the dealer you are supposed to get quality service. And to top it off when I received my car it was supposedly washed but it still had a bunch of stains it still had dust.

InfinitiBell
5/26/2015

"Customer Review"

Jeremy has excellent customer service skills and is one of the best service advisors I have EVER worked with!! He does an great job, truly!!

pagel, pam1962
5/23/2015

"Regular service."

The service consultant who works with me is always explains what is going to be done to my car and how long it will take. He is always considerate of my time and offers a loaner if he expects it to take longer than a hour or two. After the service is finished he walks me through the inspection outcome and lets me know if I need to prepare to any additional work done at my next service visit. He is not only a super nice guy but he does his job very well.

Juan Perrez

Sorchai88
5/19/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

I have taken my M35 to this dealership for service in 10+ years, since I purchased the car from them. All experiences have been positive. I especially enjoy working with Mike Longridge who has been with the dealership for 10+ years. He's been very courteous and helpful in helping his customer. I always get the money's worthy having my car serviced by this dealership.

Joan2233
5/13/2015

"Mike Longridge"

Outstanding, Over the top attention from Mike Longridge. Whole experience was so warm and friendly. He gave us a full report on the car and even a super car wash. Thank you so much Mike. Joan Christie.

toothdky
4/30/2015

"Great Service "

I brought my car in for service and was so impressed with the friendliness and professionalism of everyone I dealt with. Mike Longridge got my car service set up and called me with recommendations needed. He did a great job of explaining what was needed. Everything went smoothly and the loaner car made my day go by fast. Thank you for all of your help. I will definitely recommend Infiniti of RIverside to my friends.

my Q 56
4/28/2015

"always winderful"

Every time I take my car in for service I am always satisfied! Service is great and everyone is friendly and knowledgeable! They try real hard to get you in and out in an appropriate time! They are great, hope they never change.

g37thing
4/19/2015

"excellent "

#No games just business #get the job done right#great customer service love this dealership would recommend to anybody to get the job done right ,in a timely manner and at a fair price from there sales to there maintenance Service

HLH
3/19/2015

"love this place"

Took my QX80 in for service. Jeremy met me as I walked in. Got all my paperwork filled out and done super fast....even offered me a car so I could get my toddler home to nap,and not have my morning schedule inconvenienced What a great way to start my day?? I have and will continue to recommend this dealership to my friends!!!

Reviews of Mike  Longridge