Infiniti of Riverside

Infiniti of Riverside

Call
Infiniti of Riverside Info
About Infiniti of Riverside

Infiniti Of Riverside offers many automotive products and services to our Riverside, San Bernardino, Mission Viejo and Tustin area customers. From quality new 2012-2013 Infiniti vehicles to used Infiniti and pre-owned cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Riverside will likely find what they want at our Infiniti new and used dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of Infiniti vehicles, including the new 2012-2013 Infiniti G37, QX56, G25, EX35 and M37, making us a good choice as your Riverside Infiniti car dealer. Our services include trusted Infiniti car repair, state of the art collision center, original Infiniti parts, and financing to help our greater Tustin, Mission Viejo and San Bernardino customers purchase the car of their dreams. Call Infiniti of Riverside or come visit us in person. We're conveniently located just outside of Tustin at 3040 Adams St and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs.

About Infiniti of Riverside

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

breadmoneynetworkinc
11/21/2014

"Time of my life"

Oh man i cant even say but i got mines thanks....... Alvarez of riverside!! So pleased thanks for the pleasure bigg bigg ups ...kudos !! Too you guys Keep up the good work!!! Way too go!

kenclem1918
10/29/2014

"Loaner car was filthy"

Mike and Jeremy are great, loaner car was new but not clean very dusty inside could barely see out of the back window inside was filthy also the wheels were not wash the Lexus dealer down street always give a very clean car. Thanks for everything else as it was awesome ken c.

We like Arron washington very nice

DollFace80
9/30/2014

"Best Experience!!"

This dealership exceeds in every area of customer service. Jose Cerda was enthusiastic and positive from when I walked in the door until I left with my new keys. . Their friendly environment will keep you comfortable, and recommend them to anyone that wants a pleasant car shopping experience.

tromlui
8/02/2014

"G37 Lease"

The initial interaction with the Sales staff was pleasant. Carlos met us in the car lot and was very helpful by answering all our questions. I told him that we had made an appointment but could not remember the salespersons name. He looked for the salesperson and found Javier. Javier kept us feeling comfortable through his sense of humor. Carlos showed us the G37 that we wanted and explained all the cars features. He worked with the Sales Manager to reach a negotiated price that we were willing to agree. Jeff Knie made sure that we were comfortable through the financial arrangements. When I mentioned that I already owned a 2001 I30T,which I purchase new from another dealer, he looked for an additional discount because we were a loyal customer. This reaction to our communication with the staff has made my wife and I loyal consumers of the Infiniti Cars and Service.

Javier

Rexzz
5/11/2014

"Great Service !"

Mike Longridge exceeds my service expectations every time I come in for service. His professionalism is very impressive. I will continue to do business with Riverside Infiniti because of the great service I receive when I visit!

arnievlnc
5/04/2014

"arnievlnc"

This the 3rd time that I take my G37 in for service and have experienced excellent customer service from Mike and the service dept staff.

isidro
4/18/2014

"service advisor"

Juan Perez was very nice and helpful I really look foward going back to the dealership service was fast and easy everybody there was happy thanks a lot

juan Perez

lordbullet
3/19/2014

"As usual, Mike was standing beside my car before I even..."

As usual, Mike was standing beside my car before I even exited, knew who I was & what service I wanted. He quickly gave my car a quick safety check, then took me to his office for the paperwork. Not long after I read a newspaper & drank some of their coffee, my service was completed & the car was returned, freely washed. Their service is far better than that of the dealership I bought my first Infiniti from, as is their professionalism, & customer service. Mr. Longridge exceeds all my expectations and is a huge asset to Riverside Infiniti.

Mike Longridgr

In2nursing
12/25/2013

"Hassle/haggle free experience.Nice folks to do business..."

Hassle/haggle free experience.Nice folks to do business with. Upfront. But what I liked most is they went above and beyond to get the car I wanted. My husband and I are very happy with our new Q50 Premium...absolutely beautiful!! Would recommend Sayed & Steve (sales) and Jeff (finance). Ask for these guys at Riverside Inifiniti when you decide to buy a luxury car.

Sayed Ali, Steve, Jeff Knie

Teynia Reynolds
12/14/2013

"So far so good! Every time I take my car in for service,..."

So far so good! Every time I take my car in for service, this dealer is always so quick, helpful and very reasonable in pricing for services. They have never tried selling me anything that I didn't need unlike other dealers.

Ben Soster & receptionist yvette