Infiniti of Scottsdale

Good

Infiniti of Scottsdale
Infiniti of Scottsdale Info
About Infiniti of Scottsdale

Infiniti of Scottsdale is a large, full-service dealership featuring new Infiniti vehicles and the very best, fully-reconditioned used cars available in Arizona, including Certified Pre-Owned Infinitis. * We have the largest Infiniti inventory in Arizona; we have sold more Infiniti's - new and used - than any other dealer in the entire Western united States. * Our Better Business Bureau Rating is the top rating 'A', and we have been Accredited by the BBB since 1990. * Our General Manager, Ken Schatzberg, and almost all of our management and staff are long-term Infiniti of Scottsdale employees.

About Infiniti of Scottsdale

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Complimentary Exclusive Internet Benefits Package for Every Car purchased by an Internet Customer
  • 1 Year Free Personal Assistant Concierge Service with Every Car Purchased
  • 3 Years Free Dentless Paint Repair with Every Car Purchase
  • Free Private Infiniti Track Days at Firebird International Raceway with every Infiniti purchased
  • Infiniti Loaner Vehicles
  • Free Shuttle with 5 miles of the Dealership
  • Free WiFi throughour our dealership
  • Big screen High-Definition TV in our Waiting Area

"First time Infiniti buyer "

I recently wrote a lengthy review on yelp and decided to write one here too. First time buyer of both an Infiniti and luxury car in general. The entire process was smooth and surprisingly very easy. If I would need to pinpoint two all stars there it would be Courtney and Erik. Both go above and beyond to have a positive experience for the client. I am willing to drive out of my way to get my car serviced by Erik. Very client service focused and I can trust what he is telling me. Whatever you are paying either of them--it's not enough. They are rock stars.

Courtney and Harry

"Great customer service"

I like to give credit for a job well done. Even though it was a very minor service request Erik went out if his way to make sure it was taken care of. Nicely done!

"Encouraged repairs that were not necessary!"

I went for a routine appointment, and it was recommended by the service guy that I do $2,000 worth the repairs as soon as possible or I could be stuck somewhere on the side of the road. I immediately left and went to a mechanic recommended by a friend for a second opinion. I barely made it there, as the car did break down! The mechanic immediately looked under the hood, and there were loose parts! I told him I just came from the dealership. I gave him the list of things the dealership said I needed done. NONE of the listed items needed servicing on my car. For example, it was recommended I replace a belt for $200. The mechanic said it was relatively new. The dealership said the AC compressor needed replacing. There was nothing wrong with it. My mechanic tightened the parts that somehow came loose that morning coincidentally and I was on my way! This dealership service department lied to me and tried to get me to hand over a large sum of money for issues that did not exist on my car. Thankfully, I didn't get injured or in an accident after leaving the dealership with loose parts in my car.

I don't wish to disclose

"After my initial 39-month vehicle lease began, I was..."

After my initial 39-month vehicle lease began, I was contacted once by the sales department and invited to participate in their "Track Days" event. I participated and never received the photo taken by the photographer at the event nor did I ever receive another invitation to participate. Apparently, my sales representative left the dealership and I never again heard from the sales department until 5 or 6 months ago. As the end of my lease approached, Alex Marquina would leave me a voicemail every couple of weeks. Whenever I called back, he was never available to take my call. My voicemails would go unanswered until his next end-of-lease template call. Eventually I stopped attempting to respond. This was followed about a month ago by a call from a sales manager (Lee Jones) on a Friday night. I returned his call on Saturday morning and was told he was on the floor and I could be transferred to his voicemail. I advised the receptionist of what had transpired with my previous interaction with Alex and she attempted to page Lee to the phone. I was told he did not respond to the page, but that she (receptionist) would give my call-back information to him as soon as he came back in the door. You guessed it, no call-back. After a full week went by without a follow-up from either Alex or Lee, I decided I'd had enough of this dealership. I contacted Coulter Infiniti and left a message for the finance manager regarding my end-of-lease plans. He returned my call within 15 minutes and I'm all set with an appointment to handle my end-of-lease paperwork. I'm disgusted by the lack of follow-through by the sales department at Infiniti of Scottsdale. While the service department is top-notch and treats their customers like family, the sales department has an immediate benefit mindset which does not work well to secure repeat business. I don't expect to be waited on hand and foot, but I also don't expect to be dismissed. I will never again cross the threshold of I.O.S.

"Terrific sales experience with Bryan Nelson, followed up..."

Terrific sales experience with Bryan Nelson, followed up with seemless/expedient financing with Mark Tharp. I have also had my prior Infiniti serviced under the care of Mark Szendzielorz, who efforts are likewise superior.

"I gave this dealership a "5" great rating..."

I gave this dealership a "5" great rating across the board. I did so because purchasing a car at Infiniti of Scottsdale was a pleasure. It is a top-notch, well run, classy dealership. My sales representative Stephen Fitch and the General Manager Ken Schatzerg made doing business there a pleasure. I whole-heartedly recommend purchasing a car here.

Ken schatzerg, GM

"The entire Infiniti of Scottsdale team is great. On the..."

The entire Infiniti of Scottsdale team is great. On the used car side, Chris takes an interest in your requirements and works to match you with a car that you will enjoy. On the service side, Corey and Erik have been fantastic to work with. Corey is extremely friendly and positive with a "can-do" attitude. Erik listens and knows who can service your vehicle quickly with a high level of detail. Finally, Lee and Bryan are a "superstar" new car sales team! They are responsive, proactive, and will work hard to meet your pricing requirements. When it comes to the Infiniti brand, I will only purchase from Infiniti of Scottsdale!! Kudos to the entire team!!

"Dealing with Bryan Nelson at Infinity of Scottsdale was a..."

Dealing with Bryan Nelson at Infinity of Scottsdale was a dream come true. Being a former car sales person for BMW I found the negotiation process hassle free, upfront and frankly refreshing. Bryan met all my needs, found me the perfect car, was professional, courteous and patient throughout my entire car purchase. I will send all my friends and collegues to Bryan at Infinity of Scottsdale.

"I visited Infiniti of Scottsdale last night to discuss..."

I visited Infiniti of Scottsdale last night to discuss turning in my lease and getting into a new Infiniti, and in less than an hour I was signing papers for my next lease! The experience was efficient and professional. Stefan and Lee answered my questions and handled my concerns quickly, and we got right to the point. Often times, getting into a new car can be a day-long experience. Not here! We agreed on a fair monthly payment without all of the back and forth, and I selected a car on the lot with no trouble at all (they had a very large selection). I wrapped up the process with Courtney in the Finance department, who was nice enough to stay late and help get me out the door in my new car. I'm proud to recommend Infiniti of Scottsdale, and I look forward to my next upgrade at the end of this lease! UPDATE: Received a surprise bill in the mail months after the deal for excess mileage and wear and tear that I was told would be covered in my new deal. Sometimes experiences that are too good to be true are. Dealership was not willing to help remedy the situation, so it looks like I'll be moving on from Infiniti after this lease.

"I took my infiniti fx35 for service engine soon issue. I..."

I took my infiniti fx35 for service engine soon issue. I was changed $1500, inspire of me having a 7 year/100 k warranty. They claim that I did not change my oil at 3K interval. I got all major services 30K/60K done regularly with out fail. I owned BMW/Volvo/Lexus previously; did not face any issues. I have was going to buy jx model, but now, I will never buy another infiniti again, and do my best not to get servicing done at the dealership if possible.

Stephen Fitch