Infiniti of Scottsdale

Certified Sales Expert

October 09, 2016

""Best of the best""

- Val4Greg

I truly have to say... This has been another great experience working with Scottsdale Infiniti. I wasn't planning on trading in our Q50 but since my other half seems to always have his eye on the newest models we new just where to go. To our sales guy Spencer to the best Sales manager Lee to amazing Courtney in Finance our experience was truly exceptional. Thank you all so much!! Well be back.. But, hopefully not sooner then our time. 😉

October 06, 2016

"Purchase of certified pre owned car"

- Convertible girl

Everyone I dealt with was friendly and professional, and their response time and communication was definitely customer service focused. I would absolutely buy another Infiniti from them in the future :)!

September 30, 2016

"New Q60"

- Rorduno

They were fair and reasonable. Never felt pressured. Consummate professionals throughout he transaction. Showroom was clean and the staff was courteous. I got a very fair price for my trade in and they accomodated all of my requests.

New 2015 Infiniti Q70, $56450

2015 Infiniti Q70

New 2015 Infiniti Q50

2015 Infiniti Q50

New 2016 Infiniti Q70, $55505

2016 Infiniti Q70

New 2016 Infiniti Q70, $51165

2016 Infiniti Q70

• Complimentary Exclusive Internet Benefits Package for Every Car purchased by an Internet Customer
  • 1 Year Free Personal Assistant Concierge Service with Every Car Purchased
  • 3 Years Free Dentless Paint Repair with Every Car Purchase
  • Free Private Infiniti Track Days at Firebird International Raceway with every Infiniti purchased
  • Infiniti Loaner Vehicles