Infiniti of Scottsdale

7601-1 E Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd,
Scottsdale, Arizona 85257
Infiniti of Scottsdale Info
About Infiniti of Scottsdale

Infiniti of Scottsdale is a large, full-service dealership featuring new Infiniti vehicles and the very best, fully-reconditioned used cars available in Arizona, including Certified Pre-Owned Infinitis. * We have the largest Infiniti inventory in Arizona; we have sold more Infiniti's - new and used - than any other dealer in the entire Western united States. * Our Better Business Bureau Rating is the top rating 'A', and we have been Accredited by the BBB since 1990. * Our General Manager, Ken Schatzberg, and almost all of our management and staff are long-term Infiniti of Scottsdale employees.

About Infiniti of Scottsdale

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Complimentary Exclusive Internet Benefits Package for Every Car purchased by an Internet Customer
  • 1 Year Free Personal Assistant Concierge Service with Every Car Purchased
  • 3 Years Free Dentless Paint Repair with Every Car Purchase
  • Free Private Infiniti Track Days at Firebird International Raceway with every Infiniti purchased
  • Infiniti Loaner Vehicles
  • Free Shuttle with 5 miles of the Dealership
  • Free WiFi throughour our dealership
  • Big screen High-Definition TV in our Waiting Area
Mary S
9/29/2016

"Visit to Infinity "

All the staff are very friendly and helpful. The sales force is first class. All the infinity cars were beautiful. The test drive with William was educational. The Q60 surpassed my expectations.

William Wallace and Josh

ChristineCO
9/26/2016

"Hassle free purchase"

I purchased my new car from out of state and infinity of Scottsdale was great to work with. They made the process simple and hassle free which is important. I would highly recommend them!

Jordan1912
9/20/2016

"Best experience ever!!!"

The salesman was indeed a gentleman; he was not pushy or trying to rush me into buying before I explored what I wanted, he listened to me and directed me to what I was looking for.

William Wallace

EFire
8/28/2016

"Skeevy"

Service "consultants" do nothing more than try to upset you things you don't need, also pretty disingenuous that they charge you for a synthetic blend oil change but actually give you conventional oil with some Zak additive and charge you for hat too. I had always gone to dealers for service until this one.

Andy Morgan

RoyaH
8/06/2016

"Highly recommend Stephen Fitch!!"

I just bought my first new car and am so thankful to have had Stephen Fitch as our salesman. Stephen made the entire car buying process extremely simple and enjoyable! He's honest, knowledgeable, straightforward, efficient, and patient - not pushy at all! He truly provided excellent customer service. I highly recommend him to any person looking to buy a car!

Infiniti of Scottsdale responded to this review

August 08, 2016

We are so happy to hear about the enjoyable car buying experience you had with Stephen! The excellent service that he provided is what you should always expect from our team. We hope to work with you again in the future!

G4S
8/05/2016

"Great service as always!!"

Had my final service check up on the service plan I purchased when I bought my 2011 Infinity G37 Sedan. As always, the staff here are very attentive, personable, and professional. Always helpful and straight forward! Service Manager John Cady and Service Consultant Andy Morgan are fantastic, as is the service techs that have inspected and serviced my Infinity for the last 5 years. Thank you F. Yazzie for your service as well! I will continue to bring my G here for service, and when the time comes, will purchase my NEW Infinity from this location.

John Cady, Andy Morgan, F. Yazzie

Infiniti of Scottsdale responded to this review

August 08, 2016

Thank you for being a continued customer of our dealership! We are happy to know that you and your G37 always receive great service from our team. We look forward to seeing you at your next visit!

Quiana
5/28/2016

"Unprofessional sales manager Lee Jones"

Let me start by saying that David Gates, the sales representative, was GREAT and quite personable. However, their financing tactics, lying, and unprofessional sales manager LEE JONES, has left me frustrated and unsatisfied. I called numerous times to notify the managers of the under handed tactics the finance rep. used, but only received the run around and no possible solutions were offered. Lee Jones, the new car manager, took my information, stated he would call me back the next day, and I did not hear from him until I called him back a week later. On that call he did not apologize for not getting back to me, nor did he offer a remedy. To make things worse, he told me to call the GM and then hung up in my face. His actions are not professional nor are they acceptable. A few weeks later I had to reach out again in regards to financing. Mr. Jones took the call and said he would call me back the following morning. The following evening I received a text from a random number discussing some finance info. I asked who was texting and what was it in regards to. The response was, your Infinti payment. How unprofessional! To text and not call, but not even to identify who was texting, Lee Jones, is just unacceptable. DO NOT buy a car from Infiniti of Scottsdale. Coulter Infiniti on Mesa is much better, and I should've worked with Rich over there.

Josh in finance

reybeast
8/12/2015

"Courtney rocks it!!!"

I am looking to buy a certified used Infiniti here in Texas, and I almost bought it, but backed away to think about it for a couple of days. I am sooo glad I did! I spoke to Courtney about the extended warranty I wanted to get for the car, and she told me sooo much about the costs and the types of warranties that were available and I found that I was being overcharged for the warranty, I was losing time that I would be covered by the type of warranty that they were selling me. She also informed me that I didn't have to buy the car as a certified vehicle, saving me 900 dollars right from the start, and I havnt even gone back to the dealer yet! Thanks Courtney!!

Blonzilla
7/20/2015

"Customer service when using extended warraanty"

Horrible. Bought a car less than a year ago along with the very pricey extended warranty. Warranty states car was not taken care of properly. We had it in for service twice and now 3000 to get the car back. Warranty will not cover and they are not assisting in correcting this issue. Offer to get us in another car. Very dissatisfied and would not recommend theme ever. You sold it, back it up. They didon't even check the car sent it by another dealership who does not have records. Now thousand in a car and warranty, rental car and they now are not returning my cars. Go anywhere but here!!!!

Yes, sales person it listed and neither is the service guy.

EllieM
3/15/2015

"Excellent Finance Manager"

My experiences with Courtney Mutema have been nothing short of stellar. As far as Finance Managers go, she is at the top of her game. Not only is she knowledgeable and responsive, her customer service skills are outstanding!

Reviews of Lee Jones