Infiniti of Scottsdale

Good

Infiniti of Scottsdale

Infiniti of Scottsdale Info
About Infiniti of Scottsdale

Infiniti of Scottsdale is a large, full-service dealership featuring new Infiniti vehicles and the very best, fully-reconditioned used cars available in Arizona, including Certified Pre-Owned Infinitis. * We have the largest Infiniti inventory in Arizona; we have sold more Infiniti's - new and used - than any other dealer in the entire Western united States. * Our Better Business Bureau Rating is the top rating 'A', and we have been Accredited by the BBB since 1990. * Our General Manager, Ken Schatzberg, and almost all of our management and staff are long-term Infiniti of Scottsdale employees.

About Infiniti of Scottsdale

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Complimentary Exclusive Internet Benefits Package for Every Car purchased by an Internet Customer
  • 1 Year Free Personal Assistant Concierge Service with Every Car Purchased
  • 3 Years Free Dentless Paint Repair with Every Car Purchase
  • Free Private Infiniti Track Days at Firebird International Raceway with every Infiniti purchased
  • Infiniti Loaner Vehicles
  • Free Shuttle with 5 miles of the Dealership
  • Free WiFi throughour our dealership
  • Big screen High-Definition TV in our Waiting Area

"Finance with Courtney Mutema"

This was our first time financing a car and after a long day, stressful day of car shopping, it was nice to end the day with a nice, understanding person. She walked us through every step and even when we had our doubts she gave us more time until we were 100% happy. We cannot thank her enough for her help and understanding.

"We always keep coming back! Great Service all around!"

This is our 4th Infiniti that we have purchased from Scottsdale Infiniti and always, we have had great experiences. The last 2 we purchased with Illias Katsivallas, who is a great guy, professional and works with integrity and has made our purchases a great experience. And with all of our Infiniti's we have worked with Courtney Mutema in Finance. Courtney is caring, knowledgeable and professional and made the finance process graceful. We have used Bob Larson in Service for all 4 Infiniti's and have enjoyed working with him over the years.

"Closing the deal - Courtney was great!!!"

This review is for Courtney Mutema, she provided excellent service once the stress of getting "beat up" by the sales staff was over. Even after a long day she was kind, patient, funny, informative, and helpful. She truly tied the experience up into a nice little package with a bow on top. Don't get me wrong the salesman I worked with was solid and pretty helpful when looking at the different pre-owned vehicles, but he made a couple unnecessary negative comments about my trade-in and then didn't even put gas in my new pre-owned G37 before I took possession. That left a bad taste to the deal, as if he didn't really even care once I was handed off to Courtney.

Courtney Mutema

"Buying a new warranty"

Courtney Mutema made my buying experience of warranty pleasurable and understandable from my past experiences. It was never and easy process to buy a car but Courtney changed my whole prospective .Great customer service , great attitude. Courtney rocks!

courtney mutema

"IMMORAL AND NON ETHICAL PURCHASE EXPERIENCE"

As a generational customer that has purchased more than 20 Infiniti and Nissan products over the past 30 years I must say I was shocked at the treatment I received after signing the contract. There were real problems with the vehicle that were simply not addressed by the dealership. There is however one fact that can't be overlooked and I want to make it very clear to anyone that is considering acquiring a vehicle through this company. I specifically asked the finance person what the retail selling price of the vehicle was on the contract. I asked if it was $63485, which was the price on the laminated card that came with the car. I was told yes. Upon further examination of the documents I saw that the gross capitalized cost had been changed to $69002.99 . This caused my lease payment to be a lot more than I thought. When I contacted INFINITI directly they had a regional customer service person try to assist me. When the dealer refused to do anything, I asked for the case to be escalated. I was directed to the national manager that deals with these type of issues, Mr.William Crockett, based in Tennessee. Mr. Crockett advised me that although he was sorry for my negative experience Infiniti had no authority to get involved with specific customer contracts as that was between the dealer and the customer. Let me say that the car is a great car and I will have it serviced for warranty work only at an INFINITI dealer. The only voice I have is to share my comments on boards like these and if you are considering doing business with this company, be careful because they have proven to me that they care only about the dollar. John Thompson, Fountain Hills, AZ

"Great customer service"

I like to give credit for a job well done. Even though it was a very minor service request Erik went out if his way to make sure it was taken care of. Nicely done!

"First time Infiniti buyer "

I recently wrote a lengthy review on yelp and decided to write one here too. First time buyer of both an Infiniti and luxury car in general. The entire process was smooth and surprisingly very easy. If I would need to pinpoint two all stars there it would be Courtney and Erik. Both go above and beyond to have a positive experience for the client. I am willing to drive out of my way to get my car serviced by Erik. Very client service focused and I can trust what he is telling me. Whatever you are paying either of them--it's not enough. They are rock stars.

Courtney and Harry

"Encouraged repairs that were not necessary!"

I went for a routine appointment, and it was recommended by the service guy that I do $2,000 worth the repairs as soon as possible or I could be stuck somewhere on the side of the road. I immediately left and went to a mechanic recommended by a friend for a second opinion. I barely made it there, as the car did break down! The mechanic immediately looked under the hood, and there were loose parts! I told him I just came from the dealership. I gave him the list of things the dealership said I needed done. NONE of the listed items needed servicing on my car. For example, it was recommended I replace a belt for $200. The mechanic said it was relatively new. The dealership said the AC compressor needed replacing. There was nothing wrong with it. My mechanic tightened the parts that somehow came loose that morning coincidentally and I was on my way! This dealership service department lied to me and tried to get me to hand over a large sum of money for issues that did not exist on my car. Thankfully, I didn't get injured or in an accident after leaving the dealership with loose parts in my car.

I don't wish to disclose

"After my initial 39-month vehicle lease began, I was..."

After my initial 39-month vehicle lease began, I was contacted once by the sales department and invited to participate in their "Track Days" event. I participated and never received the photo taken by the photographer at the event nor did I ever receive another invitation to participate. Apparently, my sales representative left the dealership and I never again heard from the sales department until 5 or 6 months ago. As the end of my lease approached, Alex Marquina would leave me a voicemail every couple of weeks. Whenever I called back, he was never available to take my call. My voicemails would go unanswered until his next end-of-lease template call. Eventually I stopped attempting to respond. This was followed about a month ago by a call from a sales manager (Lee Jones) on a Friday night. I returned his call on Saturday morning and was told he was on the floor and I could be transferred to his voicemail. I advised the receptionist of what had transpired with my previous interaction with Alex and she attempted to page Lee to the phone. I was told he did not respond to the page, but that she (receptionist) would give my call-back information to him as soon as he came back in the door. You guessed it, no call-back. After a full week went by without a follow-up from either Alex or Lee, I decided I'd had enough of this dealership. I contacted Coulter Infiniti and left a message for the finance manager regarding my end-of-lease plans. He returned my call within 15 minutes and I'm all set with an appointment to handle my end-of-lease paperwork. I'm disgusted by the lack of follow-through by the sales department at Infiniti of Scottsdale. While the service department is top-notch and treats their customers like family, the sales department has an immediate benefit mindset which does not work well to secure repeat business. I don't expect to be waited on hand and foot, but I also don't expect to be dismissed. I will never again cross the threshold of I.O.S.

"Terrific sales experience with Bryan Nelson, followed up..."

Terrific sales experience with Bryan Nelson, followed up with seemless/expedient financing with Mark Tharp. I have also had my prior Infiniti serviced under the care of Mark Szendzielorz, who efforts are likewise superior.

Reviews of Illias Katsivallas