Infiniti of Scottsdale

7601-1 E Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd,
Scottsdale, Arizona 85257
Infiniti of Scottsdale Info
About Infiniti of Scottsdale

Infiniti of Scottsdale is a large, full-service dealership featuring new Infiniti vehicles and the very best, fully-reconditioned used cars available in Arizona, including Certified Pre-Owned Infinitis. * We have the largest Infiniti inventory in Arizona; we have sold more Infiniti's - new and used - than any other dealer in the entire Western united States. * Our Better Business Bureau Rating is the top rating 'A', and we have been Accredited by the BBB since 1990. * Our General Manager, Ken Schatzberg, and almost all of our management and staff are long-term Infiniti of Scottsdale employees.

About Infiniti of Scottsdale

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Complimentary Exclusive Internet Benefits Package for Every Car purchased by an Internet Customer
  • 1 Year Free Personal Assistant Concierge Service with Every Car Purchased
  • 3 Years Free Dentless Paint Repair with Every Car Purchase
  • Free Private Infiniti Track Days at Firebird International Raceway with every Infiniti purchased
  • Infiniti Loaner Vehicles
  • Free Shuttle with 5 miles of the Dealership
  • Free WiFi throughour our dealership
  • Big screen High-Definition TV in our Waiting Area
EllieM
3/15/2015

"Excellent Finance Manager"

My experiences with Courtney Mutema have been nothing short of stellar. As far as Finance Managers go, she is at the top of her game. Not only is she knowledgeable and responsive, her customer service skills are outstanding!

T2tommy
1/30/2015

"A rough experience..."

Pretty poor experience end to end. They did reach out and try to remediate some what but failed to follow through timeline on their proposed resolution. I had to follow up to get it resolved. Still have 3 issues/questions I never got answered on my new q70L. Was supposed to get a call back and never did.

Harry (Harold)

brettrachel
10/29/2014

"Customers do matter"

I recently wrote on here about a poor experience I had with the service department. I was shocked and extremely happy to find out the poor service bothered the dealership as well. I shortly after received a phone call from Kerry Robinson who was extremely apologetic and wanted nothing more then to let me know how bad she felt and what she could do to make things better. I've always been happy with their services (we've even bought a vehicle from them) and now I'm impressed to know the customers happiness really does matters to them. I will definitely be giving them a call back for services.

Tim

Infiniti of Scottsdale responded to this review

November 01, 2014

Dear Brett, Thanks for posting your comments & concerns! It’s our pleasure to help and we apologize for any inconvenience you may have had. We strive for the best possible service for our customers. We appreciate your business!! Your friends at Infiniti of Scottsdale

brettrachel
10/22/2014

"Finance with Courtney Mutema"

This was our first time financing a car and after a long day, stressful day of car shopping, it was nice to end the day with a nice, understanding person. She walked us through every step and even when we had our doubts she gave us more time until we were 100% happy. We cannot thank her enough for her help and understanding.

KMRichardson
10/19/2014

"We always keep coming back! Great Service all around!"

This is our 4th Infiniti that we have purchased from Scottsdale Infiniti and always, we have had great experiences. The last 2 we purchased with Illias Katsivallas, who is a great guy, professional and works with integrity and has made our purchases a great experience. And with all of our Infiniti's we have worked with Courtney Mutema in Finance. Courtney is caring, knowledgeable and professional and made the finance process graceful. We have used Bob Larson in Service for all 4 Infiniti's and have enjoyed working with him over the years.

Justin E.
10/18/2014

"Closing the deal - Courtney was great!!!"

This review is for Courtney Mutema, she provided excellent service once the stress of getting "beat up" by the sales staff was over. Even after a long day she was kind, patient, funny, informative, and helpful. She truly tied the experience up into a nice little package with a bow on top. Don't get me wrong the salesman I worked with was solid and pretty helpful when looking at the different pre-owned vehicles, but he made a couple unnecessary negative comments about my trade-in and then didn't even put gas in my new pre-owned G37 before I took possession. That left a bad taste to the deal, as if he didn't really even care once I was handed off to Courtney.

treydee
10/08/2014

"Buying a new warranty"

Courtney Mutema made my buying experience of warranty pleasurable and understandable from my past experiences. It was never and easy process to buy a car but Courtney changed my whole prospective .Great customer service , great attitude. Courtney rocks!

courtney mutema

muela
10/03/2014

"IMMORAL AND NON ETHICAL PURCHASE EXPERIENCE"

As a generational customer that has purchased more than 20 Infiniti and Nissan products over the past 30 years I must say I was shocked at the treatment I received after signing the contract. There were real problems with the vehicle that were simply not addressed by the dealership. There is however one fact that can't be overlooked and I want to make it very clear to anyone that is considering acquiring a vehicle through this company. I specifically asked the finance person what the retail selling price of the vehicle was on the contract. I asked if it was $63485, which was the price on the laminated card that came with the car. I was told yes. Upon further examination of the documents I saw that the gross capitalized cost had been changed to $69002.99 . This caused my lease payment to be a lot more than I thought. When I contacted INFINITI directly they had a regional customer service person try to assist me. When the dealer refused to do anything, I asked for the case to be escalated. I was directed to the national manager that deals with these type of issues, Mr.William Crockett, based in Tennessee. Mr. Crockett advised me that although he was sorry for my negative experience Infiniti had no authority to get involved with specific customer contracts as that was between the dealer and the customer. Let me say that the car is a great car and I will have it serviced for warranty work only at an INFINITI dealer. The only voice I have is to share my comments on boards like these and if you are considering doing business with this company, be careful because they have proven to me that they care only about the dollar. John Thompson, Fountain Hills, AZ

muela responded to this review

February 15, 2015

DISAPPOINTED ...AGAIN I was hopeful when Kris(who I have never met in person) responded to my tough review from October. I have left three voice mails over the past 9 days without a return call. Even though this dealer has warned me about a possible lawsuit for slander I completely stand by my position. It is true that I have contacted INFINITI directly and they have taken the position that since it involves a lease contract, there is nothing they can do.(curious since they own the finance company) In the reply from Feb 6 the dealer stated correctly that I wanted cash back on the car I traded in. The problem with that statement is their position that fees would be added on top of the cap cost of the lease. If that is true I would respectfully request a breakdown of the "fees" they refer to that total $5517.99. Let's talk about the reputation and integrity of IOS for another moment and let's be very clear. IOS (any employee) after this transaction and I have spoken no more than 7 times. You can be the judge of whether they say they have called me dozens of times reflects on their integrity. I strongly stand behind my position that this dealership took advantage of me and is currently ignoring my requests for customer service. I am disturbed still at the whole situation and make it a point to tell anyone I can about my experience. Address my problems, sue me or just be quiet as I count the months until my lease expires and I can be done with IOS.

muela responded to this review

February 06, 2015

I have reached out privately to Infiniti of Scottsdale. My extended reply will wait until they have had time to address my concerns. John Thompson

Infiniti of Scottsdale responded to this review

February 06, 2015

There is certainly a portion of Mr. Thompson's review that is correct. What he failed to mention was that he traded in his car (a very nice Porsche, by the way) and wanted all the money he received from the value of the vehicle in return (which is not a bad idea). IOS, for that reason had to put the fees that are usually put up front into the price on the lease. We have had numerous conversations with Mr. Thompson, he called Infiniti, we've talked to him dozens of times. To say this transaction was immoral or unethical is completely erroneous. We stand by our reputation and integrity. Do we always get great reviews - no. But the headline of Mr. Thompson's review deserves an answer.

Satrrt
6/19/2014

"Great customer service"

I like to give credit for a job well done. Even though it was a very minor service request Erik went out if his way to make sure it was taken care of. Nicely done!

Satrrt
6/19/2014

"First time Infiniti buyer "

I recently wrote a lengthy review on yelp and decided to write one here too. First time buyer of both an Infiniti and luxury car in general. The entire process was smooth and surprisingly very easy. If I would need to pinpoint two all stars there it would be Courtney and Erik. Both go above and beyond to have a positive experience for the client. I am willing to drive out of my way to get my car serviced by Erik. Very client service focused and I can trust what he is telling me. Whatever you are paying either of them--it's not enough. They are rock stars.

Courtney and Harry