Infiniti of Scottsdale

Courtney Mutema

January 06, 2017

"Feel like Family!"

- XtremeFX11

I have been servicing my vehicle at Scottsdale Infiniti for almost 2 years and this place is the best! Everyone is upbeat, cheerful and very friendly! I purposely drive an additional 15mi north to this dealership just for the service alone! It is unmatched! My Service Advisor Eric, ROCKS!! He takes the time to listen to ALL of your vehicle issues and questions, gives helpful advice and makes recommendations too! You can tell he is eager to help you with your needs and get you taken care of in an easy, but professional manner! I have been fortunate to use a couple of the various Infiniti loaner vehicles when having work done... allowing me to experience the different options available to me when considering my next vehicle! Their waiting area is upscale, stocked with complimentary snacks, beverages and their own alkaline water! This location is truly one of the best! Keep it up Scottsdale Infiniti!

October 09, 2016

""Best of the best""

- Val4Greg

I truly have to say... This has been another great experience working with Scottsdale Infiniti. I wasn't planning on trading in our Q50 but since my other half seems to always have his eye on the newest models we new just where to go. To our sales guy Spencer to the best Sales manager Lee to amazing Courtney in Finance our experience was truly exceptional. Thank you all so much!! Well be back.. But, hopefully not sooner then our time. 😉

October 06, 2016

"Purchase of certified pre owned car"

- Convertible girl

Everyone I dealt with was friendly and professional, and their response time and communication was definitely customer service focused. I would absolutely buy another Infiniti from them in the future :)!

New 2015 Infiniti Q50

2015 Infiniti Q50

New 2016 Infiniti Q70L, $57580

2016 Infiniti Q70L

New 2016 Infiniti QX60, $50810

2016 Infiniti QX60

New 2016 Infiniti Q70, $54965

2016 Infiniti Q70

• Complimentary Exclusive Internet Benefits Package for Every Car purchased by an Internet Customer
  • 1 Year Free Personal Assistant Concierge Service with Every Car Purchased
  • 3 Years Free Dentless Paint Repair with Every Car Purchase
  • Free Private Infiniti Track Days at Firebird International Raceway with every Infiniti purchased
  • Infiniti Loaner Vehicles