Infiniti of Scottsdale

7601-1 E Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd,
Scottsdale, Arizona 85257
Infiniti of Scottsdale Info
About Infiniti of Scottsdale

Infiniti of Scottsdale is a large, full-service dealership featuring new Infiniti vehicles and the very best, fully-reconditioned used cars available in Arizona, including Certified Pre-Owned Infinitis. * We have the largest Infiniti inventory in Arizona; we have sold more Infiniti's - new and used - than any other dealer in the entire Western united States. * Our Better Business Bureau Rating is the top rating 'A', and we have been Accredited by the BBB since 1990. * Our General Manager, Ken Schatzberg, and almost all of our management and staff are long-term Infiniti of Scottsdale employees.

About Infiniti of Scottsdale

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Complimentary Exclusive Internet Benefits Package for Every Car purchased by an Internet Customer
  • 1 Year Free Personal Assistant Concierge Service with Every Car Purchased
  • 3 Years Free Dentless Paint Repair with Every Car Purchase
  • Free Private Infiniti Track Days at Firebird International Raceway with every Infiniti purchased
  • Infiniti Loaner Vehicles
  • Free Shuttle with 5 miles of the Dealership
  • Free WiFi throughour our dealership
  • Big screen High-Definition TV in our Waiting Area
Quiana
5/28/2016

"Unprofessional sales manager Lee Jones"

Let me start by saying that David Gates, the sales representative, was GREAT and quite personable. However, their financing tactics, lying, and unprofessional sales manager LEE JONES, has left me frustrated and unsatisfied. I called numerous times to notify the managers of the under handed tactics the finance rep. used, but only received the run around and no possible solutions were offered. Lee Jones, the new car manager, took my information, stated he would call me back the next day, and I did not hear from him until I called him back a week later. On that call he did not apologize for not getting back to me, nor did he offer a remedy. To make things worse, he told me to call the GM and then hung up in my face. His actions are not professional nor are they acceptable. A few weeks later I had to reach out again in regards to financing. Mr. Jones took the call and said he would call me back the following morning. The following evening I received a text from a random number discussing some finance info. I asked who was texting and what was it in regards to. The response was, your Infinti payment. How unprofessional! To text and not call, but not even to identify who was texting, Lee Jones, is just unacceptable. DO NOT buy a car from Infiniti of Scottsdale. Coulter Infiniti on Mesa is much better, and I should've worked with Rich over there.

Josh in finance

reybeast
8/12/2015

"Courtney rocks it!!!"

I am looking to buy a certified used Infiniti here in Texas, and I almost bought it, but backed away to think about it for a couple of days. I am sooo glad I did! I spoke to Courtney about the extended warranty I wanted to get for the car, and she told me sooo much about the costs and the types of warranties that were available and I found that I was being overcharged for the warranty, I was losing time that I would be covered by the type of warranty that they were selling me. She also informed me that I didn't have to buy the car as a certified vehicle, saving me 900 dollars right from the start, and I havnt even gone back to the dealer yet! Thanks Courtney!!

Blonzilla
7/20/2015

"Customer service when using extended warraanty"

Horrible. Bought a car less than a year ago along with the very pricey extended warranty. Warranty states car was not taken care of properly. We had it in for service twice and now 3000 to get the car back. Warranty will not cover and they are not assisting in correcting this issue. Offer to get us in another car. Very dissatisfied and would not recommend theme ever. You sold it, back it up. They didon't even check the car sent it by another dealership who does not have records. Now thousand in a car and warranty, rental car and they now are not returning my cars. Go anywhere but here!!!!

Yes, sales person it listed and neither is the service guy.

EllieM
3/15/2015

"Excellent Finance Manager"

My experiences with Courtney Mutema have been nothing short of stellar. As far as Finance Managers go, she is at the top of her game. Not only is she knowledgeable and responsive, her customer service skills are outstanding!

T2tommy
1/30/2015

"A rough experience..."

Pretty poor experience end to end. They did reach out and try to remediate some what but failed to follow through timeline on their proposed resolution. I had to follow up to get it resolved. Still have 3 issues/questions I never got answered on my new q70L. Was supposed to get a call back and never did.

Harry (Harold)

brettrachel
10/29/2014

"Customers do matter"

I recently wrote on here about a poor experience I had with the service department. I was shocked and extremely happy to find out the poor service bothered the dealership as well. I shortly after received a phone call from Kerry Robinson who was extremely apologetic and wanted nothing more then to let me know how bad she felt and what she could do to make things better. I've always been happy with their services (we've even bought a vehicle from them) and now I'm impressed to know the customers happiness really does matters to them. I will definitely be giving them a call back for services.

Tim

Infiniti of Scottsdale responded to this review

November 01, 2014

Dear Brett, Thanks for posting your comments & concerns! It’s our pleasure to help and we apologize for any inconvenience you may have had. We strive for the best possible service for our customers. We appreciate your business!! Your friends at Infiniti of Scottsdale

brettrachel
10/22/2014

"Finance with Courtney Mutema"

This was our first time financing a car and after a long day, stressful day of car shopping, it was nice to end the day with a nice, understanding person. She walked us through every step and even when we had our doubts she gave us more time until we were 100% happy. We cannot thank her enough for her help and understanding.

KMRichardson
10/19/2014

"We always keep coming back! Great Service all around!"

This is our 4th Infiniti that we have purchased from Scottsdale Infiniti and always, we have had great experiences. The last 2 we purchased with Illias Katsivallas, who is a great guy, professional and works with integrity and has made our purchases a great experience. And with all of our Infiniti's we have worked with Courtney Mutema in Finance. Courtney is caring, knowledgeable and professional and made the finance process graceful. We have used Bob Larson in Service for all 4 Infiniti's and have enjoyed working with him over the years.

Justin E.
10/18/2014

"Closing the deal - Courtney was great!!!"

This review is for Courtney Mutema, she provided excellent service once the stress of getting "beat up" by the sales staff was over. Even after a long day she was kind, patient, funny, informative, and helpful. She truly tied the experience up into a nice little package with a bow on top. Don't get me wrong the salesman I worked with was solid and pretty helpful when looking at the different pre-owned vehicles, but he made a couple unnecessary negative comments about my trade-in and then didn't even put gas in my new pre-owned G37 before I took possession. That left a bad taste to the deal, as if he didn't really even care once I was handed off to Courtney.

treydee
10/08/2014

"Buying a new warranty"

Courtney Mutema made my buying experience of warranty pleasurable and understandable from my past experiences. It was never and easy process to buy a car but Courtney changed my whole prospective .Great customer service , great attitude. Courtney rocks!

courtney mutema