Infiniti of Tysons Corner

8527 Leesburg Pike,
Vienna, Virginia 22182
Infiniti of Tysons Corner Info
About Infiniti of Tysons Corner

Complimentary to you when you purchase/lease a vehicle from Infiniti of Tysons Corner. Free Annual Va Safety Inspection Ones a year you will need a state required safety inspection, it is only a phone call away. Free Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection Keep your vehicle running the way its suppose to, by getting it check out. Free Service Pick Up and Drop Off. You have to service your vehicle, but you have to work; no worries. Just let you service advisor know you have a busy schedule. We will pick the car up service it and return to you. Safety Check and Appraisal Complimentary annual inspection and review of your automotive investment. Free Loaner & Complimentary Car Wash With paid service visit. 24/7 Online Service Appointment At your convenience, in the comfort of your home just a few clicks away you can set up your service appointment Over 500 Pre-Owned Vehicles In-Stock With a network of dealerships in the DC Metropolitan area, we have access to one of the largest used car inventory in town.

About Infiniti of Tysons Corner Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Amy
4/08/2015

"Fantastic Experience!"

My experience at Infiniti of Tysons Corner has been better than fantastic. Dave Waskiewicz, the gentleman who sold me my car, has been a consummate professional. He responds to my questions immediately and takes care of any problem I have swiftly and seamlessly. He is a pleasure to deal with and consistently goes the extra mile to accommodate me. I would recommend him to anyone who wants a "good" experience with buying a car. Regarding the Dealership, I have never had such a good experience at a dealership. We own other makes of cars and I dread having to go to the dealership. This is not the case with Infiniti of Tysons. They take me on time, they are professional, and they don't try to sell me unnecessary services. They clean my car and it's ready on time. They are fast and competent! They have taken my husband to his office, called to let him know the car was finished and then asked him what time he'd like to be picked up. They are first class all the way!!!! Because of my experiences with Infiniti of Tysons Corner and my wonderful car, I would buy another infiniti in a heartbeat from David and would recommend them to everyone who wants a good car buying experience and a reliable dealership.

David Waskiewicz

Illini70
4/05/2015

"Best car buying experience ever!"

I worked with a lot of high-pressure salespeople in the Federal Government, including those in the photocopier industry and in real estate, and it was very rarely pleasant. My experience with Zach Jenkins was absolutely the opposite: it was a joy to spend time with him! His knowledge about the QX50 that I bought from him is comprehensive, whether it concerns safety features, entertainment, engineering, or anything else. His depth of knowledge, as well as his easygoing personality, were major factors in my purchase of the vehicle from him. I feel I got a good price on the SUV/hatchback, and I recommend Zach and everyone else at Infiniti of Tysons Corner without reservation. I have no idea what Zach plans to do in the organization, but I feel he has great potential for supervisory or management positions.

Mike78
4/03/2015

"Awesome Buying Experience!"

These guys work magic and they'll work you a great deal; best customer service around!!! Anton and David were a pleasure to work with and they made the entire process painless; highly recommend one of these two gentlemen! Seriously check these guys out if you're looking for a great deal on a vehicle, you won't regret it!

Anton and David

NaNa G
3/02/2015

""Exceptional dealership""

I worked with Paul and Tony; they were “ABSOLUTLELY AWESOME” didn’t try to sell me anything I don’t want. I’m a first-time buyer, and they made the process very easy purchasing a 2014 Q50 all black. They went out of their way to make sure I was taking care from beginning to end. I have had some not-too-great experiences in the past with car dealerships. If you’re looking for a place to purchase that next vehicle, you must go to Infiniti of Tysons Corner, in Vienna VA.

Paul and Tony

Jindo D.
2/25/2015

"Great group of folks!!!"

Bottom line is just go here. These guys find problems that others cant. They are top notch, quick, and get it done right. Car washes are nice with no swirl marks and are true mechanics. Other dealership talk a lot but when it comes to it, come up short.

Pwolf
2/24/2015

"Highly recommend infinity of tysons corner"

Found a used 330ci on autotrader and drove 4 hours to see it, zach and the used car manager were very helpful and professional in my purchase. I would like to make sure that infinity of tysons corner recodnizes these great employees, zach, used car sales manager, the technition that was helpful in showing me the car on the lift in the shop and finance manager. Thanks again!

tshalaby
1/24/2015

"Don't bother going anywhere else.."

This is probably the best dealership experience I've ever had. I called ahead about the car I was interested in (2011 G37x), it was still available so I went in. David spoke to me on the phone and he was the one that greeted me when i got there. Was very nice, very helpful, very knowledgeable, very respectful, very patient (and the list goes on). He told me everything I could possibly want to know about the car, we took a test drive, and 3 days later I drove it home. Pricing was really fair. They explained to me how they price their cars for sale, and how they appraise trades. Overall this was a great car-buying experience and i HIGHLY recommend this dealership (ask for David). Everyone i dealt with really won my respect! Also a shout out to Tony (the gentleman who worked out the numbers to get me a good trade on my car), Basher (the finance genius who got me a great interest rate), and Miguel (other finance gentleman who finished up the deal the next day in Basher's absence). Thank you all very much!

David Waskiewicz, Tony Hussain

Bvoldnes
12/08/2014

"Amazing customer service!"

I recently bought my 2011 G37x from Zach, and the experience he gave me was second to none. From the very beginning he was a breath of fresh air. I have had some not-too-great experiences in the past with car dealerships. I called in to ask if the car was still available and he was very courteous and professional on the phone. After checking if it was still there for me, he invited me in to the dealership for a test drive. When I arrived, he even had a label with my name written on it in the window of the car. I had been to a few other dealerships for test drives and nobody has done that for me. Zach and his manager Tony created a no pressure environment for me and I really liked that. They understood that I was a customer that knew what I wanted and didn't want the typical "sales pitch." The price was very reasonable and I feel like I got a great deal! I will definitely recommend my friends and family to Zach!

Tony Hussain

sbrowdy
11/14/2014

"Absolutley exceptional dealership"

I contacted a few Infiniti Dealers before selecting Infiniti of Tysons Corner while searching for a new Q50 for my daughter . The Staff of Infiniti of Tysons Corner from Oscar Morgenstern to Zach and Basher were extremely warm and friendly. Oscar was very transparent with the process and the numbers which made my decision very easy and without stress. When it came to the delivery Zach spent a lot of time explaining the features and all of the benefits of Infiniti ownership and Basher in the Finance department was quick and to the point as it related to the paperwork. This crew certainly have made me a client for life and I will continue to refer friends and family to this dealership.

Djamesfogle
10/14/2014

"EBay buyer beware"

Infinity of Tysons corner uses eBay to sell parts wheels and so on. I recently bought a set of wheels for my late-model E92 BMW from their eBay store. The overall price of the purchase including their shipping came to $1115 a fair price for the wheels. Once the wheels got from Virginia to my home in Georgia I unwrapped them and I realized that they were not advertised correctly. The wheels came off of someone's BMW in Virginia that have been used solely for winter time use only. They were in awful condition and used in harsh condition. The BMW emblems on all four wheels were corroded and in terrible condition one wheel had major acid damage done to it and all four wheels had some sort of a brake deposit that had stained the wheels beyond simple cleaning repair. Not to mention the auction did not describe the tires correctly. The tires that came with the wheels were mud and snow winter tires which don't do well on Georgia roads. Fortunately infinity of Tysons corner agreed to except the wheels back on return however shipment back to infinity of Tysons corner would be my responsibility or otherwise "I can just keep the wheels, because they had more in them than what I bought them for" Obviously I don't want garbage on my nice 335i so my hands were tied, I shipped them back at a cost of $284.00 thank you infinity of Tysons corner

Pete kokolaiks