Infiniti of Tysons Corner

8527 Leesburg Pike,
Vienna, Virginia 22182
Infiniti of Tysons Corner Info
About Infiniti of Tysons Corner

Complimentary to you when you purchase/lease a vehicle from Infiniti of Tysons Corner. Free Annual Va Safety Inspection Ones a year you will need a state required safety inspection, it is only a phone call away. Free Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection Keep your vehicle running the way its suppose to, by getting it check out. Free Service Pick Up and Drop Off. You have to service your vehicle, but you have to work; no worries. Just let you service advisor know you have a busy schedule. We will pick the car up service it and return to you. Safety Check and Appraisal Complimentary annual inspection and review of your automotive investment. Free Loaner & Complimentary Car Wash With paid service visit. 24/7 Online Service Appointment At your convenience, in the comfort of your home just a few clicks away you can set up your service appointment Over 500 Pre-Owned Vehicles In-Stock With a network of dealerships in the DC Metropolitan area, we have access to one of the largest used car inventory in town.

About Infiniti of Tysons Corner Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Margo - Reston, VA
8/02/2015

"Excellent experience with Zach Jenkins at INFINITI "

If you are interested in driving an INFINITI, run, do not walk, to see Zach Jenkins at INFINITI of Tysons Corner. Zach is knowledgeable and passionate about these quality vehicles. He was also very patient as he helped me through the many facets of purchasing a used car. Zach responded quickly and positively to every one of my questions, both in the showroom and on the phone. He was an excellent "teacher" as he schooled me on the many features in the car I bought. INFINITI of Tysons Corner is fortunate to have Zach Jenkins representing them in the competitive field of car buying. Thanks, Zach, for such a smooth experience. Margo Reston, VA

HThach
7/29/2015

"great experience with David "

David W. overall is a great person to talk to. Add that to how good of a salesman he is, he is your number one person to go to. Every step of the way, from inquiry to delivery, he was there. He isn't afraid to give out his personal cell number either, so don't be afraid to text. Says its his way of one-on-one customer service. If I was in the market to buy another car, I would go to him over anyone else.

DaveUnivMD
6/15/2015

"Highly recommend Zach Jenkins at Infiniti of Tysons"

Highly recommend Zach Jenkins at Infiniti of Tysons. Great buying experience. We were recently in the market for a new car. Looked at and dealt with a least dozen different new car sales people across the spectrum of high line cars. Audi, BMW, Land Rover, Mercedes and Lexus. Our experiences ran the gamut from quick, slick talkers, downright slimy to polished professionals. We ended up purchasing at Infiniti of Tysons Corner and dealt with Zachary Jenkins. Perhaps a somewhat unlikely “car salesman” in that he was not pushy, but rather knowledgeable and professional. This fact led us to return to Zach after we zeroed in on a new Infiniti. This Sonic dealership is fortunate to have Zach on their sales staff. Our sincere thanks to Zach Jenkins and his General Manager, Oscar Morgenstern. Sale closed and job well done!

Oscar Morgenstern

Jeff
6/05/2015

"Great Experience With A Top Notch Team "

I bought my first Infiniti 12 years ago from Infiniti of Tysons Corner. When it came time to get a new car, I had them on my list of dealers to go see. They were excellent. David Waskiewicz was our salesman. He was extremely knowledgeable and responsive to requests as we visited other dealerships and compared cars against the Infiniti offerings. The sales manager whose name escape me at the moment was very candid about the cost of the vehicle and was truly interested in making sure we reached a deal that was fair to everyone. And Basher El-Fiky was efficient and pleasant as the paperwork/finance guy. All of it was professional, friendly, low key and pleasant. And my new Q50 is a gem. I would not hesitate for a moment to buy from Infiniti of Tyson's Corner for a third time and can heartily recommend that others check them out.

Satisfied Customer
5/29/2015

"Would not hesitate to recommend Infiniti at Tysons Corner "

We called ahead to see if they still had the car we were interested in and spoke to Paul Minn at the dealership - they did, and when we arrived Paul was there waiting for us. We, in fact, purchased the Lexus RX 350! From start to finish we had an excellent experience working with Paul. We took a test drive, he answered all our questions, was very courteous, friendly, efficient as well as knowledgeable. Everything flowed so smoothly from start to finish. He even went above and beyond in finding the additional fob and decorative top on gear shift from the previous owner/dealer which we were delighted about, and this was after we had purchased the car! I would highly recommend Paul and Infiniti at Tysons Corner.

We also had a very good experience with Basher El-Fiky who handled the financial paperwork involved in the purchase. Everything went smoothly and efficiently!

Amy
4/08/2015

"Fantastic Experience!"

My experience at Infiniti of Tysons Corner has been better than fantastic. Dave Waskiewicz, the gentleman who sold me my car, has been a consummate professional. He responds to my questions immediately and takes care of any problem I have swiftly and seamlessly. He is a pleasure to deal with and consistently goes the extra mile to accommodate me. I would recommend him to anyone who wants a "good" experience with buying a car. Regarding the Dealership, I have never had such a good experience at a dealership. We own other makes of cars and I dread having to go to the dealership. This is not the case with Infiniti of Tysons. They take me on time, they are professional, and they don't try to sell me unnecessary services. They clean my car and it's ready on time. They are fast and competent! They have taken my husband to his office, called to let him know the car was finished and then asked him what time he'd like to be picked up. They are first class all the way!!!! Because of my experiences with Infiniti of Tysons Corner and my wonderful car, I would buy another infiniti in a heartbeat from David and would recommend them to everyone who wants a good car buying experience and a reliable dealership.

Illini70
4/05/2015

"Best car buying experience ever!"

I worked with a lot of high-pressure salespeople in the Federal Government, including those in the photocopier industry and in real estate, and it was very rarely pleasant. My experience with Zach Jenkins was absolutely the opposite: it was a joy to spend time with him! His knowledge about the QX50 that I bought from him is comprehensive, whether it concerns safety features, entertainment, engineering, or anything else. His depth of knowledge, as well as his easygoing personality, were major factors in my purchase of the vehicle from him. I feel I got a good price on the SUV/hatchback, and I recommend Zach and everyone else at Infiniti of Tysons Corner without reservation. I have no idea what Zach plans to do in the organization, but I feel he has great potential for supervisory or management positions.

Mike78
4/03/2015

"Awesome Buying Experience!"

These guys work magic and they'll work you a great deal; best customer service around!!! Anton and David were a pleasure to work with and they made the entire process painless; highly recommend one of these two gentlemen! Seriously check these guys out if you're looking for a great deal on a vehicle, you won't regret it!

Anton and David

NaNa G
3/02/2015

""Exceptional dealership""

I worked with Paul and Tony; they were “ABSOLUTLELY AWESOME” didn’t try to sell me anything I don’t want. I’m a first-time buyer, and they made the process very easy purchasing a 2014 Q50 all black. They went out of their way to make sure I was taking care from beginning to end. I have had some not-too-great experiences in the past with car dealerships. If you’re looking for a place to purchase that next vehicle, you must go to Infiniti of Tysons Corner, in Vienna VA.

Paul and Tony

Jindo D.
2/25/2015

"Great group of folks!!!"

Bottom line is just go here. These guys find problems that others cant. They are top notch, quick, and get it done right. Car washes are nice with no swirl marks and are true mechanics. Other dealership talk a lot but when it comes to it, come up short.

Reviews of Basher El-Fiky