Infiniti of Tysons Corner

Infiniti of Tysons Corner

Call
Infiniti of Tysons Corner Info
About Infiniti of Tysons Corner

Complimentary to you when you purchase/lease a vehicle from Infiniti of Tysons Corner. Free Annual Va Safety Inspection Ones a year you will need a state required safety inspection, it is only a phone call away. Free Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection Keep your vehicle running the way its suppose to, by getting it check out. Free Service Pick Up and Drop Off. You have to service your vehicle, but you have to work; no worries. Just let you service advisor know you have a busy schedule. We will pick the car up service it and return to you. Safety Check and Appraisal Complimentary annual inspection and review of your automotive investment. Free Loaner & Complimentary Car Wash With paid service visit. 24/7 Online Service Appointment At your convenience, in the comfort of your home just a few clicks away you can set up your service appointment Over 500 Pre-Owned Vehicles In-Stock With a network of dealerships in the DC Metropolitan area, we have access to one of the largest used car inventory in town.

About Infiniti of Tysons Corner Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Bvoldnes
12/08/2014

"Amazing customer service!"

I recently bought my 2011 G37x from Zach, and the experience he gave me was second to none. From the very beginning he was a breath of fresh air. I have had some not-too-great experiences in the past with car dealerships. I called in to ask if the car was still available and he was very courteous and professional on the phone. After checking if it was still there for me, he invited me in to the dealership for a test drive. When I arrived, he even had a label with my name written on it in the window of the car. I had been to a few other dealerships for test drives and nobody has done that for me. Zach and his manager Tony created a no pressure environment for me and I really liked that. They understood that I was a customer that knew what I wanted and didn't want the typical "sales pitch." The price was very reasonable and I feel like I got a great deal! I will definitely recommend my friends and family to Zach!

Tony Hussain

sbrowdy
11/14/2014

"Absolutley exceptional dealership"

I contacted a few Infiniti Dealers before selecting Infiniti of Tysons Corner while searching for a new Q50 for my daughter . The Staff of Infiniti of Tysons Corner from Oscar Morgenstern to Zach and Basher were extremely warm and friendly. Oscar was very transparent with the process and the numbers which made my decision very easy and without stress. When it came to the delivery Zach spent a lot of time explaining the features and all of the benefits of Infiniti ownership and Basher in the Finance department was quick and to the point as it related to the paperwork. This crew certainly have made me a client for life and I will continue to refer friends and family to this dealership.

Djamesfogle
10/14/2014

"EBay buyer beware"

Infinity of Tysons corner uses eBay to sell parts wheels and so on. I recently bought a set of wheels for my late-model E92 BMW from their eBay store. The overall price of the purchase including their shipping came to $1115 a fair price for the wheels. Once the wheels got from Virginia to my home in Georgia I unwrapped them and I realized that they were not advertised correctly. The wheels came off of someone's BMW in Virginia that have been used solely for winter time use only. They were in awful condition and used in harsh condition. The BMW emblems on all four wheels were corroded and in terrible condition one wheel had major acid damage done to it and all four wheels had some sort of a brake deposit that had stained the wheels beyond simple cleaning repair. Not to mention the auction did not describe the tires correctly. The tires that came with the wheels were mud and snow winter tires which don't do well on Georgia roads. Fortunately infinity of Tysons corner agreed to except the wheels back on return however shipment back to infinity of Tysons corner would be my responsibility or otherwise "I can just keep the wheels, because they had more in them than what I bought them for" Obviously I don't want garbage on my nice 335i so my hands were tied, I shipped them back at a cost of $284.00 thank you infinity of Tysons corner

Pete kokolaiks

elmodeer
8/25/2014

"Awesome Sales Experience - Benchmark for the rest!"

Being a car savvy, purchasing/leasing a car is something I enjoy doing over the years. I have lots of lessons learns under my built which equip me before making such a decision. Before going to Infiniti of Tysons corner, I had done lots of research on many vehicles. I scheduled my appointment with Zach Jenkins after some emails going back and forth agreeing on an initial sales price. What I really liked about Zach is the fact that he understands and values e-sales. He was very responsive to my emails which really surprised me compared to other dealers who really refuse to negotiate any price with you over emails. When I went to the dealership, I was really impressed how Mohamed Nafei was prepared. He created a VIP environment for making a wonderful purchase. As a matter of fact, I was not willing to purchase that day, but Mohamed Nafei exceptional attitude left with no choice but to seal the deal. Mohamed Nafei was very professional and accommodating, He really valued my time and my buying experience was quick. I was worried that I will have to spend long hours just negotiating the price. Mohamed Nafei was honest and straight to the point and really didnt waste my time. He did his best to accommodate my budget. Mohamed Nafei was very attentive to all details. He really listened to me and took good care of me. Mohamed Nafei also spent some quality time with me explaining lots of the Q50 features and saved me some good time reading through the owner's manual. Mohamed Nafei also gave me some courtesy calls after my purchase to make sure every things is fine and to ensure that I am enjoying the vehicle. The quality of service offered by both Zach Jenkins and Mohamed Nafei is really exceptional and professional. The dealership in general is very friendly and they listen unlike Passport Infiniti in Alexandria. The guys in Infiniti Alexandria are very snob and they don't listen. If you really seek an Infiniti, I would highly recommend Infiniti if Tysons Corner specially Zack Jenkins and Mohamed Nafei. I will be reaching out to these guys specifically for my wife's car and my brother-in law car in the next few weeks.

MathieuNguyen
6/11/2014

"Bought a used Kia Optima from them 3 months ago and..."

Bought a used Kia Optima from them 3 months ago and I'm convinced they sold me a LEMON! Being a 2012, it's the "newest", yet worst car I've ever owned and has been nothing but a nightmare and money pit since I've had it. Just under a month of owning the car, one of the side mirrors just popped off randomly as I was driving and was hanging on by the turn signal wire. Brought it to Infiniti and spoke to the used car manager who was rude and unhelpful. While speaking to him, he kept looking around and waving to other clients, clearly uninterested in what I had to say. He quickly escorted me outside to look at the car and said nothing could be done and to check if Kia's warranty would cover it (which of course they didn't). End result was having to buy a whole new mirror on my own. Next, after having my oil changed recently, my mechanic pointed out that both front tires were different brands and suggested replacing them to match the back ones. Though I should have noticed, the fact that not one but BOTH front tires were mismatched from the back ones shows the kind of effort they take in selling used cars. And now (a couple days before writing this review), after driving the car on it's first real long distance trip to NJ, the day after I got back the engine wouldn't start up properly and the check engine light came on. Apparently something to do with the fuel pump and pressure. Thankfully, Kia's warranty will probably be covering this (I think, haven't picked up the car yet). Enough is enough, so I called Infiniti yesterday and they told me to talk to a sales manager (I believe Bashir?), but course, at that moment he's conveniently in a "meeting." Gave my contact information but still have not heard back yet from anyone at Infiniti. Maybe the used car division is different, but these other reviews certainly do not reflect the quality of service I deserve as this car has caused nothing but stress in my life. I will certainly be looking into what legal action can be taken and filing a claim with the Better Business Bureau.

sirchase270
5/21/2014

"Tucker Stamp of Approval"

Very honest straight forward guys. I felt like they listened to me and completely took care of me. This dealership should be the benchmark for the rest.

Bluegreenred
5/06/2014

"Laura tessier"

Outstanding service from the very beginning of the sale. Both employees were exceptional and I would defiantly recommend your dealership to my family and friends.

gmill427
5/02/2014

"Great communication and customer service!"

My experience at Infiniti of Tysons Corner was one of the best. Ali and his team were very professional helpful and easy going. Overall I'm happy with my purchase and the great service I received.

leo2606
4/21/2014

"Great dealership"

Kevin, Zach, Elena and Alicia are all amazing. Initially I spoke with Alicia and Kevin on the phone about the 2014 QX80. I was so impressed by their customer service skills and knowledge of the vehicle. I drove down from MD in the morning decided to go back home but just called Kevin and got to their place as it was just 15 mins away from where I was. They did not have the base vehicle I was looking for and asked me to wait for couple more days so that they can bring it in close the sale for the price I was looking for. But they had another one with additional package and it was with in my budget. Numbers presented and all looked good, closed the deal went home with new vehicle.

sirchase
4/03/2014

"Exceptional Sales Experience Exceptional Dealership"

I want to say as an Infiniti customer I was very pleased with my recent purchase. I had a whole list of demands and wants and both Ali and Bashir delivered in every way. They are an excellent example for the Infiniti brand and I will be buying my next Infiniti from them because of such. If you want honesty and integrity in your car buying experience take a ride to Infiniti in Tysons Corner,you won't regret that you did.

Reviews of Zach Jenkins