Infiniti of Tysons Corner

Infiniti of Tysons Corner

Call
Infiniti of Tysons Corner Info
About Infiniti of Tysons Corner

Complimentary to you when you purchase/lease a vehicle from Infiniti of Tysons Corner. Free Annual Va Safety Inspection Ones a year you will need a state required safety inspection, it is only a phone call away. Free Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection Keep your vehicle running the way its suppose to, by getting it check out. Free Service Pick Up and Drop Off. You have to service your vehicle, but you have to work; no worries. Just let you service advisor know you have a busy schedule. We will pick the car up service it and return to you. Safety Check and Appraisal Complimentary annual inspection and review of your automotive investment. Free Loaner & Complimentary Car Wash With paid service visit. 24/7 Online Service Appointment At your convenience, in the comfort of your home just a few clicks away you can set up your service appointment Over 500 Pre-Owned Vehicles In-Stock With a network of dealerships in the DC Metropolitan area, we have access to one of the largest used car inventory in town.

About Infiniti of Tysons Corner Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

"Awesome Sales Experience - Benchmark for the rest!"

Being a car savvy, purchasing/leasing a car is something I enjoy doing over the years. I have lots of lessons learns under my built which equip me before making such a decision. Before going to Infiniti of Tysons corner, I had done lots of research on many vehicles. I scheduled my appointment with Zach Jenkins after some emails going back and forth agreeing on an initial sales price. What I really liked about Zach is the fact that he understands and values e-sales. He was very responsive to my emails which really surprised me compared to other dealers who really refuse to negotiate any price with you over emails. When I went to the dealership, I was really impressed how Mohamed Nafei was prepared. He created a VIP environment for making a wonderful purchase. As a matter of fact, I was not willing to purchase that day, but Mohamed Nafei exceptional attitude left with no choice but to seal the deal. Mohamed Nafei was very professional and accommodating, He really valued my time and my buying experience was quick. I was worried that I will have to spend long hours just negotiating the price. Mohamed Nafei was honest and straight to the point and really didnt waste my time. He did his best to accommodate my budget. Mohamed Nafei was very attentive to all details. He really listened to me and took good care of me. Mohamed Nafei also spent some quality time with me explaining lots of the Q50 features and saved me some good time reading through the owner's manual. Mohamed Nafei also gave me some courtesy calls after my purchase to make sure every things is fine and to ensure that I am enjoying the vehicle. The quality of service offered by both Zach Jenkins and Mohamed Nafei is really exceptional and professional. The dealership in general is very friendly and they listen unlike Passport Infiniti in Alexandria. The guys in Infiniti Alexandria are very snob and they don't listen. If you really seek an Infiniti, I would highly recommend Infiniti if Tysons Corner specially Zack Jenkins and Mohamed Nafei. I will be reaching out to these guys specifically for my wife's car and my brother-in law car in the next few weeks.

"Bought a used Kia Optima from them 3 months ago and..."

Bought a used Kia Optima from them 3 months ago and I'm convinced they sold me a LEMON! Being a 2012, it's the "newest", yet worst car I've ever owned and has been nothing but a nightmare and money pit since I've had it. Just under a month of owning the car, one of the side mirrors just popped off randomly as I was driving and was hanging on by the turn signal wire. Brought it to Infiniti and spoke to the used car manager who was rude and unhelpful. While speaking to him, he kept looking around and waving to other clients, clearly uninterested in what I had to say. He quickly escorted me outside to look at the car and said nothing could be done and to check if Kia's warranty would cover it (which of course they didn't). End result was having to buy a whole new mirror on my own. Next, after having my oil changed recently, my mechanic pointed out that both front tires were different brands and suggested replacing them to match the back ones. Though I should have noticed, the fact that not one but BOTH front tires were mismatched from the back ones shows the kind of effort they take in selling used cars. And now (a couple days before writing this review), after driving the car on it's first real long distance trip to NJ, the day after I got back the engine wouldn't start up properly and the check engine light came on. Apparently something to do with the fuel pump and pressure. Thankfully, Kia's warranty will probably be covering this (I think, haven't picked up the car yet). Enough is enough, so I called Infiniti yesterday and they told me to talk to a sales manager (I believe Bashir?), but course, at that moment he's conveniently in a "meeting." Gave my contact information but still have not heard back yet from anyone at Infiniti. Maybe the used car division is different, but these other reviews certainly do not reflect the quality of service I deserve as this car has caused nothing but stress in my life. I will certainly be looking into what legal action can be taken and filing a claim with the Better Business Bureau.

"Tucker Stamp of Approval"

Very honest straight forward guys. I felt like they listened to me and completely took care of me. This dealership should be the benchmark for the rest.

"Laura tessier"

Outstanding service from the very beginning of the sale. Both employees were exceptional and I would defiantly recommend your dealership to my family and friends.

"Great communication and customer service!"

My experience at Infiniti of Tysons Corner was one of the best. Ali and his team were very professional helpful and easy going. Overall I'm happy with my purchase and the great service I received.

"Great dealership"

Kevin, Zach, Elena and Alicia are all amazing. Initially I spoke with Alicia and Kevin on the phone about the 2014 QX80. I was so impressed by their customer service skills and knowledge of the vehicle. I drove down from MD in the morning decided to go back home but just called Kevin and got to their place as it was just 15 mins away from where I was. They did not have the base vehicle I was looking for and asked me to wait for couple more days so that they can bring it in close the sale for the price I was looking for. But they had another one with additional package and it was with in my budget. Numbers presented and all looked good, closed the deal went home with new vehicle.

"Exceptional Sales Experience Exceptional Dealership"

I want to say as an Infiniti customer I was very pleased with my recent purchase. I had a whole list of demands and wants and both Ali and Bashir delivered in every way. They are an excellent example for the Infiniti brand and I will be buying my next Infiniti from them because of such. If you want honesty and integrity in your car buying experience take a ride to Infiniti in Tysons Corner,you won't regret that you did.

"I agreed to purchase a Prius V online through EBay a..."

I agreed to purchase a Prius V online through EBay a little frightening at first, but I must say that Ali was upfront and honest in every way and made the online experience easy for me. He even told me what my flight cost would be etc. then I was turned over to Zack Jenkins who was helpful beyond my expectations , he stayed in touch throughout my flight to Washington and was there to pick me up when I arrived. His attention to detail and his pleasant demeanor made this purchase a very enjoyable experience . I really can't say enough good things , the experience from start to finish was first class. And Bashier El-Fiky even made the dreaded paperwork a smooth and pleasant experience. THANKS to all of you fellows for making this a good time. Respectfully, Mike Hopper

"Highly recommend !!!!!"

Very personable and friendly . Made me feel first class . Not pushy and very patient . Ali was fantastic!! Would definitely recommend . Pleasure doing business with you .

"First, I would like to say thank you to Ali! I had..."

First, I would like to say thank you to Ali! I had previously been to this dealership one year prior and had not purchased a car, but a year later I found myself returning with attempts to look into the Q50s. Secondly, this being my eleventh car purchase, I am no stranger to the usual sale tactics and countless hours in a claustrophobic cubicle. However the care and quality of service that Ali was able to provide for not only myself but also my daughter can only be defined as priceless. Ali exemplifies the true qualities of a leader and true visionary. Once sharing with him the exact car I was interested in(which was like his), he was extremely humble in taking time to have me view and test drive his own vehicle. It was refreshing to know that he drove the same vehicles that he sold, and even more so that he was actually listening specifically to my needs as a customer. (This is rare) Thirdly, his ability to communicate and attention to detail is what solidified my car purchase. With my position I travel and while on a business trip he kept me up to speed on the location of the vehicle, re reviewed the specs to insure my satisfaction and pushed to have it ready upon my return. Lastly, Having been around the car industry for quite some time myself, it is clear that he deserves the ability to expand on his visions. This would not only be of a benifit to Tysons Corner Infiniti as a local company and global corporation, but also to the lives and expectations of customers that it depends on. That being said, I plan on referring everyone to Ali so that they too can experience what true car buying/car selling should entail. Thanks again Ali! (Im pretty sure I will hold on to my Q50 longer than my other cars!) :-)

Reviews of Zach Jenkins