Read Reviews Infiniti of Tysons Corner

Chris MooreService Director1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Infiniti of Tysons Corner

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Infiniti of Tysons Corner has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Infiniti of Tysons Corner

Complimentary to you when you purchase/lease a vehicle from Infiniti of Tysons Corner.

Free Annual Va Safety Inspection
Ones a year you will need a state required safety inspection, it is only a phone call away.

Free Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection
Keep your vehicle running the way its suppose to, by getting it check out.

Free Service Pick Up and Drop Off.
You have to service your vehicle, but you have to work; no worries. Just let you service advisor know you have a busy schedule. We will pick the car up service it and return to you.

Safety Check and Appraisal
Complimentary annual inspection and review of your automotive investment.

Free Loaner & Complimentary Car Wash
With paid service visit.

24/7 Online Service Appointment
At your convenience, in the comfort of your home just a few clicks away you can set up your service appointment

Over 500 Pre-Owned Vehicles In-Stock
With a network of dealerships in the DC Metropolitan area, we have access to one of the largest used car inventory in town.

Our Location

Customer Lounge Area Shuttle Service
Drive-In Service Television
Express Service Vending Machines

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Bought a used Kia Optima from them 3 months ago and..."

MathieuNguyen
6/11/2014 1:27:24 PM

Mohamed NafeiMohamed Nafei

1.8

My Review Of Infiniti of Tysons Corner:

Bought a used Kia Optima from them 3 months ago and I'm convinced they sold me a LEMON! Being a 2012, it's the "newest", yet worst car I've ever owned and has been nothing but a nightmare and money pit since I've had it. Just under a month of owning the car, one of the side mirrors just popped off randomly as I was driving and was hanging on by the turn signal wire. Brought it to Infiniti and spoke to the used car manager who was rude and unhelpful. While speaking to him, he kept looking around and waving to other clients, clearly uninterested in what I had to say. He quickly escorted me outside to look at the car and said nothing could be done and to check if Kia's warranty would cover it (which of course they didn't). End result was having to buy a whole new mirror on my own. Next, after having my oil changed recently, my mechanic pointed out that both front tires were different brands and suggested replacing them to match the back ones. Though I should have noticed, the fact that not one but BOTH front tires were mismatched from the back ones shows the kind of effort they take in selling used cars. And now (a couple days before writing this review), after driving the car on it's first real long distance trip to NJ, the day after I got back the engine wouldn't start up properly and the check engine light came on. Apparently something to do with the fuel pump and pressure. Thankfully, Kia's warranty will probably be covering this (I think, haven't picked up the car yet). Enough is enough, so I called Infiniti yesterday and they told me to talk to a sales manager (I believe Bashir?), but course, at that moment he's conveniently in a "meeting." Gave my contact information but still have not heard back yet from anyone at Infiniti. Maybe the used car division is different, but these other reviews certainly do not reflect the quality of service I deserve as this car has caused nothing but stress in my life. I will certainly be looking into what legal action can be taken and filing a claim with the Better Business Bureau.

Twitter
"Tucker Stamp of Approval"

sirchase270
5/21/2014 11:18:12 PM

My Review Of Infiniti of Tysons Corner:

Very honest straight forward guys. I felt like they listened to me and completely took care of me. This dealership should be the benchmark for the rest.

"Laura tessier"

Bluegreenred
5/6/2014 6:02:52 PM

Towney TownsendTowney Townsend

My Review Of Infiniti of Tysons Corner:

Outstanding service from the very beginning of the sale. Both employees were exceptional and I would defiantly recommend your dealership to my family and friends.

Twitter
"Great communication and customer service!"

gmill427
5/2/2014 9:31:03 AM

My Review Of Infiniti of Tysons Corner:

My experience at Infiniti of Tysons Corner was one of the best. Ali and his team were very professional helpful and easy going. Overall I'm happy with my purchase and the great service I received.

"Great dealership"

leo2606
4/21/2014 8:28:11 AM

Miguel CastroMiguel Castro
Zach JenkinsZach Jenkins
Elena LopezElena Lopez
Alicia ThompsonAlicia Thompson

My Review Of Infiniti of Tysons Corner:

Kevin, Zach, Elena and Alicia are all amazing. Initially I spoke with Alicia and Kevin on the phone about the 2014 QX80. I was so impressed by their customer service skills and knowledge of the vehicle. I drove down from MD in the morning decided to go back home but just called Kevin and got to their place as it was just 15 mins away from where I was. They did not have the base vehicle I was looking for and asked me to wait for couple more days so that they can bring it in close the sale for the price I was looking for. But they had another one with additional package and it was with in my budget. Numbers presented and all looked good, closed the deal went home with new vehicle.

Twitter
"Exceptional Sales Experience Exceptional Dealership"

sirchase
4/3/2014 10:09:07 AM

My Review Of Infiniti of Tysons Corner:

I want to say as an Infiniti customer I was very pleased with my recent purchase. I had a whole list of demands and wants and both Ali and Bashir delivered in every way. They are an excellent example for the Infiniti brand and I will be buying my next Infiniti from them because of such. If you want honesty and integrity in your car buying experience take a ride to Infiniti in Tysons Corner,you won't regret that you did.

Twitter
"I agreed to purchase a Prius V online through EBay a..."

Getpurifyd
4/1/2014 7:02:14 PM

Zach JenkinsZach Jenkins

My Review Of Infiniti of Tysons Corner:

I agreed to purchase a Prius V online through EBay a little frightening at first, but I must say that Ali was upfront and honest in every way and made the online experience easy for me. He even told me what my flight cost would be etc. then I was turned over to Zack Jenkins who was helpful beyond my expectations , he stayed in touch throughout my flight to Washington and was there to pick me up when I arrived. His attention to detail and his pleasant demeanor made this purchase a very enjoyable experience . I really can't say enough good things , the experience from start to finish was first class. And Bashier El-Fiky even made the dreaded paperwork a smooth and pleasant experience. THANKS to all of you fellows for making this a good time.

Respectfully, Mike Hopper

"Highly recommend !!!!!"

Pnazzal
3/28/2014 10:06:14 PM

My Review Of Infiniti of Tysons Corner:

Very personable and friendly . Made me feel first class . Not pushy and very patient .
Ali was fantastic!! Would definitely recommend . Pleasure doing business with you .

Twitter
"First, I would like to say thank you to Ali! I had..."

mm420
2/28/2014 2:01:04 PM

My Review Of Infiniti of Tysons Corner:

First, I would like to say thank you to Ali! I had previously been to this dealership one year prior and had not purchased a car, but a year later I found myself returning with attempts to look into the Q50s.

Secondly, this being my eleventh car purchase, I am no stranger to the usual sale tactics and countless hours in a claustrophobic cubicle. However the care and quality of service that Ali was able to provide for not only myself but also my daughter can only be defined as priceless. Ali exemplifies the true qualities of a leader and true visionary. Once sharing with him the exact car I was interested in(which was like his), he was extremely humble in taking time to have me view and test drive his own vehicle. It was refreshing to know that he drove the same vehicles that he sold, and even more so that he was actually listening specifically to my needs as a customer. (This is rare)

Thirdly, his ability to communicate and attention to detail is what solidified my car purchase. With my position I travel and while on a business trip he kept me up to speed on the location of the vehicle, re reviewed the specs to insure my satisfaction and pushed to have it ready upon my return.

Lastly, Having been around the car industry for quite some time myself, it is clear that he deserves the ability to expand on his visions. This would not only be of a benifit to Tysons Corner Infiniti as a local company and global corporation, but also to the lives and expectations of customers that it depends on. That being said, I plan on referring everyone to Ali so that they too can experience what true car buying/car selling should entail.

Thanks again Ali!
(Im pretty sure I will hold on to my Q50 longer than my other cars!) :-)

Twitter
"Zach went the extra mile to help us purchase this car..."

Boatbux
2/24/2014 9:18:57 AM

Zachary Jenkins

My Review Of Infiniti of Tysons Corner:

Zach went the extra mile to help us purchase this car while we were wintering in Florida. He was very accommodating to my families schedule and proved to be very honest in the negotiations.

Reviews 11-20 >>