Infiniti of Tysons Corner

8527 Leesburg Pike,
Vienna, Virginia 22182
Infiniti of Tysons Corner Info
About Infiniti of Tysons Corner

Complimentary to you when you purchase/lease a vehicle from Infiniti of Tysons Corner. Free Annual Va Safety Inspection Ones a year you will need a state required safety inspection, it is only a phone call away. Free Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection Keep your vehicle running the way its suppose to, by getting it check out. Free Service Pick Up and Drop Off. You have to service your vehicle, but you have to work; no worries. Just let you service advisor know you have a busy schedule. We will pick the car up service it and return to you. Safety Check and Appraisal Complimentary annual inspection and review of your automotive investment. Free Loaner & Complimentary Car Wash With paid service visit. 24/7 Online Service Appointment At your convenience, in the comfort of your home just a few clicks away you can set up your service appointment Over 500 Pre-Owned Vehicles In-Stock With a network of dealerships in the DC Metropolitan area, we have access to one of the largest used car inventory in town.

About Infiniti of Tysons Corner Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Grinagain
8/30/2015

"Amazing experience!"

We had the most positive car-buying experience last weekend at Infiniti of Tysons Corner! The sales and financing team (DAVID W., ZACH J., and MIGUEL C.) treated us with dignity and respect throughout the entire process. They were very accommodating – from initial contact to financing and final paperwork – and made us feel as important as new car purchasers, even though we were buying a used car. Our salesperson, DAVID WASKIEWICZ, was amazing! He was extremely honest and straightforward, patiently answering a ton of questions and never pressuring us to make a purchase. Even after the sale, when we had a minor item to resolve, he went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. We were also impressed with another salesperson: ZACH JENKINS. He stepped in to assist on a couple of occasions, and he treated us with the same level of professionalism and courtesy as David. David and Zach made us feel very welcome, and we are pleased to say that we are now part of the Infiniti family. If you are in the market for a new or used car, we highly recommend you stop by Infiniti of Tysons Corner and ask for David or Zach!

Carlo64
8/22/2015

"Leasing a new vehicle "

The sales team was fantastic! Zachwas very accommodating to my needs which made this process easy. I highly recommend them and will return to do more business with them.

Dcarriaza
8/12/2015

"Awesome experience!"

David is an awesome salesman. He had a vast knowledge of the vehicle that I came to lease. Answered all my questions and overall has an outgoing personality. Made me feel comfortable through the whole process. Never have I dealt with somebody with as much transparent before.

Margo - Reston, VA
8/02/2015

"Excellent experience with Zach Jenkins at INFINITI "

If you are interested in driving an INFINITI, run, do not walk, to see Zach Jenkins at INFINITI of Tysons Corner. Zach is knowledgeable and passionate about these quality vehicles. He was also very patient as he helped me through the many facets of purchasing a used car. Zach responded quickly and positively to every one of my questions, both in the showroom and on the phone. He was an excellent "teacher" as he schooled me on the many features in the car I bought. INFINITI of Tysons Corner is fortunate to have Zach Jenkins representing them in the competitive field of car buying. Thanks, Zach, for such a smooth experience. Margo Reston, VA

HThach
7/29/2015

"great experience with David "

David W. overall is a great person to talk to. Add that to how good of a salesman he is, he is your number one person to go to. Every step of the way, from inquiry to delivery, he was there. He isn't afraid to give out his personal cell number either, so don't be afraid to text. Says its his way of one-on-one customer service. If I was in the market to buy another car, I would go to him over anyone else.

DaveUnivMD
6/15/2015

"Highly recommend Zach Jenkins at Infiniti of Tysons"

Highly recommend Zach Jenkins at Infiniti of Tysons. Great buying experience. We were recently in the market for a new car. Looked at and dealt with a least dozen different new car sales people across the spectrum of high line cars. Audi, BMW, Land Rover, Mercedes and Lexus. Our experiences ran the gamut from quick, slick talkers, downright slimy to polished professionals. We ended up purchasing at Infiniti of Tysons Corner and dealt with Zachary Jenkins. Perhaps a somewhat unlikely “car salesman” in that he was not pushy, but rather knowledgeable and professional. This fact led us to return to Zach after we zeroed in on a new Infiniti. This Sonic dealership is fortunate to have Zach on their sales staff. Our sincere thanks to Zach Jenkins and his General Manager, Oscar Morgenstern. Sale closed and job well done!

Oscar Morgenstern

Jeff
6/05/2015

"Great Experience With A Top Notch Team "

I bought my first Infiniti 12 years ago from Infiniti of Tysons Corner. When it came time to get a new car, I had them on my list of dealers to go see. They were excellent. David Waskiewicz was our salesman. He was extremely knowledgeable and responsive to requests as we visited other dealerships and compared cars against the Infiniti offerings. The sales manager whose name escape me at the moment was very candid about the cost of the vehicle and was truly interested in making sure we reached a deal that was fair to everyone. And Basher El-Fiky was efficient and pleasant as the paperwork/finance guy. All of it was professional, friendly, low key and pleasant. And my new Q50 is a gem. I would not hesitate for a moment to buy from Infiniti of Tyson's Corner for a third time and can heartily recommend that others check them out.

Satisfied Customer
5/29/2015

"Would not hesitate to recommend Infiniti at Tysons Corner "

We called ahead to see if they still had the car we were interested in and spoke to Paul Minn at the dealership - they did, and when we arrived Paul was there waiting for us. We, in fact, purchased the Lexus RX 350! From start to finish we had an excellent experience working with Paul. We took a test drive, he answered all our questions, was very courteous, friendly, efficient as well as knowledgeable. Everything flowed so smoothly from start to finish. He even went above and beyond in finding the additional fob and decorative top on gear shift from the previous owner/dealer which we were delighted about, and this was after we had purchased the car! I would highly recommend Paul and Infiniti at Tysons Corner.

We also had a very good experience with Basher El-Fiky who handled the financial paperwork involved in the purchase. Everything went smoothly and efficiently!

Amy
4/08/2015

"Fantastic Experience!"

My experience at Infiniti of Tysons Corner has been better than fantastic. Dave Waskiewicz, the gentleman who sold me my car, has been a consummate professional. He responds to my questions immediately and takes care of any problem I have swiftly and seamlessly. He is a pleasure to deal with and consistently goes the extra mile to accommodate me. I would recommend him to anyone who wants a "good" experience with buying a car. Regarding the Dealership, I have never had such a good experience at a dealership. We own other makes of cars and I dread having to go to the dealership. This is not the case with Infiniti of Tysons. They take me on time, they are professional, and they don't try to sell me unnecessary services. They clean my car and it's ready on time. They are fast and competent! They have taken my husband to his office, called to let him know the car was finished and then asked him what time he'd like to be picked up. They are first class all the way!!!! Because of my experiences with Infiniti of Tysons Corner and my wonderful car, I would buy another infiniti in a heartbeat from David and would recommend them to everyone who wants a good car buying experience and a reliable dealership.

Illini70
4/05/2015

"Best car buying experience ever!"

I worked with a lot of high-pressure salespeople in the Federal Government, including those in the photocopier industry and in real estate, and it was very rarely pleasant. My experience with Zach Jenkins was absolutely the opposite: it was a joy to spend time with him! His knowledge about the QX50 that I bought from him is comprehensive, whether it concerns safety features, entertainment, engineering, or anything else. His depth of knowledge, as well as his easygoing personality, were major factors in my purchase of the vehicle from him. I feel I got a good price on the SUV/hatchback, and I recommend Zach and everyone else at Infiniti of Tysons Corner without reservation. I have no idea what Zach plans to do in the organization, but I feel he has great potential for supervisory or management positions.

Reviews of Zach Jenkins