Read Reviews Infiniti of West Chester

Overall

4.6 out of 5

84 lifetime reviews

Infiniti of West Chester

None of this dealership's employees have received reviews. Be the first to write a review.

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Infiniti of West Chester

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Infiniti of West Chester has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Infiniti of West Chester

West Chester Infiniti Dealer - New and Used Infiniti Cars and SUVs for Sale

Welcome to Infiniti of West Chester. Come test drive an Infiniti Luxury Car or SUV today. Browse our online inventory of New 2011 and 2012 Infiniti Cars. We offer Philadelphia, Wilmington and Reading's top selection of Infiniti cars and luxury vehicles. Get inspired performance in one of our New luxury Infiniti models - Infiniti EX35, Infiniti FX35, Infiniti FX50, Infiniti G37 Coupe, Infiniti G37 Sedan, Infiniti G37 Convertible, Infiniti M35, Infiniti M45 or Infiniti QX56.

Come see the all new Infiniti 2012 M Class Collection the, M35h, M37, M37x AWD, M56, and M56x AWD with increased fuel efficiency, horsepower and torque. The sleek body style virtually eliminates wind resistance with aerodynamic styling while maintaining the exquisite beauty synonymous with Infiniti. The Infiniti M37 and M37x AWD have a 3.7-liter 24 valve V6 engine and achieve 18 mpg city and 26 mpg highway. The Infiniti M56 and M56x AWD are powered by an efficient 5.6-liter 32 valve V8 engine with 16 mpg city and 25 mpg highway. The interior is comfy and inviting with petal soft leather seats, silver powdered wood accents and chrome embellishments throughout. The 2012 Infiniti M37 and 2012 Infiniti M56 are the epitome of style, grace, power and innovation.

The most recent additions to the Infiniti lineup are the 2011 Infiniti QX56 luxury SUV and the 2011 Infiniti G25 Sedan. The 2011 Infiniti QX56 has been completely redesigned to feature a more stylish appearance, improved horsepower and better fuel economy - all for about the same price as the previous QX model. The 2011 Infiniti G25 is the latest addition to the G Class family. This elegant sedan is a combination of elegance and economy. We invite you to stop by and see these impressive new Infiniti models for yourself and learn why Infiniti is the number one choice of so many Delaware Valley residents.

Our Location

Free Coffee Television
Free Drinks Saturday Hours 9am - 6pm
Free Loaner Cars

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Our experience with Mark Cantino exceeded our..."

Lmh182510
2/11/2013 12:57:31 PM

My Review Of Infiniti of West Chester:

Our experience with Mark Cantino exceeded our expectations. From our initial inquiry on the car Mark was at our service. He even brought the car home to show us on a holiday since the dealership was closed. From that point on Mark did everything as he promised. He worked magic with the financing and we didn't even have to step into the dealership until delivery. We did not have to "play the game" as most dealers do. There was no haggling, no "this is my best offer" and no time wasted. The car was ready when Mark promised and we were out in less than an hour. He even let my kids eat their dinner on his desk. When there was a minor glitch he called his manager at home to get it resolved in less than 5 minutes. We have been loyal car buyers of a different dealer for our last 5 cars. Mark Cantino quickly earned our loyalty for future purchases. Give him a shot!

Twitter
"I was pleasantly surprised at the level of..."

FX37_LIM
2/9/2013 11:15:09 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (New)
Joe Kicinski

My Review Of Infiniti of West Chester:

I was pleasantly surprised at the level of professionalism and respect the staff at Infiniti of West Chester have for its customers. Having purchased 4 new cars over the years I've come to expect the run-around and games that many dealerships play. In fact, prior to visiting Infiniti of West Chester, I did visit two other dealerships of different car manufacture and I never did feel comfortable with the staff or salesperson. As an educated consumer we all know that feeling when it just doesn't feel right (when you know more about the vehicle then the salesman its time to walk away).

My salesman Joe Kicinski was upfront and honest with me and was able to answer all questions I had even offering to research additional details. Joe made the difference and because of this I drove away with a new FX37.

Other observations that impressed me were the cleanliness of the dealership, kindness of the staff and attention to detail. I've been to plenty of dealerships some were for luxury cars as well and I can tell you this dealership as their stuff together and is very well managed (the way it should be when spending high dollar for a luxury car IMO).

As a result I plan to return the FX37 to this dealership for any and all maintenance. At this point I trust them. Hopefully I will continue to experience the same level of quality and professionalism.

Twitter
"My experience with Mark in purchasing my vehicle from..."

Y.T.
1/23/2013 3:06:32 PM

mark cantino

My Review Of Infiniti of West Chester:

My experience with Mark in purchasing my vehicle from west chester infiniti was wonderful.Mark was very professional and provided some of the BEST service I have ever received anywhere!The car rides like a dream and Iam soooo thankful.Mark ur the best!

Twitter
"I had a car that I wanted to trade in. I saw a used model..."

kmeh7598
1/11/2013 2:51:27 PM

My Review Of Infiniti of West Chester:

I had a car that I wanted to trade in. I saw a used model on Infiniti of West Chester's site that looked perfect for me, so I contacted Mark Cantino. Mark worked with me to help me get the best deal on my trade-in and new car. Furthermore, he went out of his way to make sure that the new car was perfect -- before I even came in for a test drive! I drove away in a car I absolutely love.

This was the best experience I've ever had purchasing a car! Mark made everything so easy.

Twitter
"Horrible Experience...I drove close to two hours to take..."

DisappointedDE
1/3/2013 8:27:31 AM

I'd rather not say

1.4

My Review Of Infiniti of West Chester:

Horrible Experience...I drove close to two hours to take a look at a vehicle and see about trading a vehicle and getting into a more reliable one. Now, i've been to many dealerships before and have purchased and maintained many vehicles and auto loans, but this was by far the slowest and least aggressive auto dealer i have ever been to. Maybe it was because i wasnt buying one of their $50K vehicles and went with a cheaper, used option(still $20K+), I assume i wasnt at the top of their "valued customers" list. They never called me back when they said they were going to, and when i finally called them after giving them the benefit of the doubt(maybe they were busy with more important customers)it was usually the day after they said they were going to call me. This happened for about 2 weeks, and every time i talked to them i got the run around. First of all, why does it take 2 weeks to check a credit score and look at my finances??? I've had dealerships give me an answer with exact payment options in less than 2 hours...anyway, when i finally did get an "option" for payments the numbers were astronomical, so much so that it was impossible to get the numbers the salesman gave me unless i had a 16 month loan term(by my math: ive done this a few times). When i asked him where he got those numbers he said he "worked them out based on what the finance department gave him". I told him that was literally impossible to have those numbers and he said "well...let me send you an email with what i have and ill give you a call tomorrow with some more options". Needless to say, i never got the email, never got the phone call. So the next day I went to Country Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep in Oxford PA and got myself a brand new dodge charger THE SAME DAY and I LOVE IT! So i guess everything worked out...but if you are looking for a car buying experience and a life long relationship with a car dealership...dont go here!

Twitter
"My Name is Victoria, and I drove all the way from..."

vwalz11
12/10/2012 3:41:39 PM

Steve CAPANO

My Review Of Infiniti of West Chester:

My Name is Victoria, and I drove all the way from Abington, PA just to work with Steve Capano. I had spoken with him on the phone in the beginning of my car search. He was friendly and answered all my questions. He took the time to give me additional information, even knowing I was not yet ready to purchase my new car. Finally, when I was ready to make my purchase, my mother and I drove to West Chester. He made us feel that we were family. I had shopped three other infiniti dealers for a while now and was not happy with their service or the treatment that I received. As soon as I stepped out of my car I was greeted by the friendliest staff! Their service was amazing! My mother and I had a great time joking around with most of the staff there. Steve Capano had the best customer service by far, more than any of the other Infiniti dealers I have been to or spoken with. Unlike some of the other dealerships, Steve did not treat me any differently because I am younger. He took me seriously from day one, and even extended his customer service further by calling me and following up with me a few days after my purchase, just to check that everything was going well and to see if I needed anything. I will absolutely not only recommend him to everyone looking for a new car, I will be back when I'm ready for another one.

Twitter
"WOW! The moment I walked into the service department I..."

sharlyn.kanney
11/16/2012 8:39:54 AM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Jack KAUFMANN

My Review Of Infiniti of West Chester:

WOW! The moment I walked into the service department I was greeted by the friendliest staff. I had my car detailed yesterday and the Assistant Service Manager, Jack Kaufmann, took great care. I drove from Buckingham, PA to have it done and decided to wait for it. Jack made sure I knew how long it would be and did his best to make sure that I was comfortable while waiting for my car. I brought my laptop to work and he actually offered me is own chair from his office if I needed a more ergonomic chair to work. He even offered me a protein bars from his own lunch box! Everyone was so nice and I was asked multiple times by other staff members if I needed anything. Thanks Infiniti of West Chester. You went above and beyond!

Twitter
"Bought the car on their Ebay site. Dealing with Mark..."

rgoodnj
11/10/2012 2:50:56 PM

My Review Of Infiniti of West Chester:

Bought the car on their Ebay site. Dealing with Mark Cantino and his dealership was very easy. NO problems, and came in on his day off. The car had a bad battery not found until we got home. Mark had us come back up and replaced the battery for us. I have NOTHING bad to say about this dealership. And will buy from him and either of the dealerships he works with. Please buy with confidence, you will not be disappointed. When Mark says he will take care of you both during and after the sale, you can believe him. I drove up to his dealership from NJ, took about an hour and a half. But was worth it. Finally a car salesman you CAN trust.

Twitter
"My name is Chuck and I am located in Binghamton, NY. I..."

chuckg10
11/10/2012 7:29:23 AM

My Review Of Infiniti of West Chester:

My name is Chuck and I am located in Binghamton, NY. I located a 2006 BMW 550i at Infiniti of West Chester (PA), listed with Mark Cantino. The buying experience was better tthan I could have ever imagined. Buying a car 4 hours away, investing the time to pick the car and return home, was very concerning if the condition/car was not in the condition as discussed. Mark's professionalism and desire to set me at ease given the distance is/was very much appreciated. The car was in excellent shape, drove like a dream on the 4 hour drive home, and the price I paid was more than fair. I am extremely pleased with the deal and would recommend both Infiniti of West Chester (PA) and Mark Cantino to anyone I know looking to purchase a car either long distance or local to the Phila area. Thanks Mark for a great experience and a tremendous car. Chuck G.

Twitter
"My experience here was very positive. They gave me a..."

SCooper9121
8/20/2012 4:30:35 PM

Steve

My Review Of Infiniti of West Chester:

My experience here was very positive. They gave me a great price on the car I wanted and I'm very happy with it! Everything went smoothly and I'm glad I decided to go with Infiniti of West Chester!

<< Reviews 21-30 | Reviews 41-50 >>