Infiniti of West Chester

Ray Catena Infiniti of Edison

Jonc6982
4/05/2014

"Awesome experience"

From start to finish he made the process extremely easy. I've had my truck for about a month now and I still smile when I walk up to it! I can't say enough good things!

Jake White

boilercincy
2/21/2014

"Excellent internet find/deal. Both sales and finance team..."

Excellent internet find/deal. Both sales and finance team had great communication and were fair. I felt valued as a customer, respected in the negotiation, and happy at drive off.

Steve Capano

tnkoss
1/04/2014

"I wish I could start by loading a picture. If I could, I..."

I wish I could start by loading a picture. If I could, I would show the picture with the price marked for a used car that Infiniti of West Chester had advertised on their website that led us back to their lot today. My brother in law was looking to replace a car that was totaled in an accident and was interested in looking into an Infiniti. Once they got there on a Friday evening they we were greeted promptly and led out to the car they had their eye on. It was a sharp black on black 2010 Infiniti M35. After a test drive and a desire to sleep on it they went home and planned to come back the next day to check it out again. With interest to walk away with the Infiniti that day, it led to some discussion and we were informed that the price was not $19,200 as our print out from THEIR website advertised that we printed out THAT morning showed, but instead it was $24,995. After getting their less than helpful manager (believe his name was Jason) we walked out empty handed because they refused to honor the price that they falsely advertised. It still boils my blood that they did not honor their own mistake. The manager was very unprofessional, he was arguing with us. After some arguing they were able to bring the price down to $23,600, but this is no where near where we needed to be in order to walk out with it that day. Even once the wrong price was pointed out to them their website continued to advertise the wrong price, which I am sure will continue pissing off other customers who are looking to get a bargain. They lure you into their lot, only then to crush your dreams. I understand that this experience will not happen to everyone, but if you hear anything that I said, I hope you will call in to confirm a price before you get your hopes up. I would hate for what happened to us to happen to you.

Jason

viet
1/03/2014

"I thought that purchasing a $60K+ car from this dealer..."

I thought that purchasing a $60K+ car from this dealer would warrant decent service. Not the case... These guys are very incompetent and very unresponsive in all matters. From the basics of registering the car was a very arduous task in which I had to follow up in every regards even though I had paid them to do this and you would think that they sell cars, they should know how to register a car for you. Anyhow, the worse is not getting any callbacks or responses. Any messages you leave are worthless as they will NEVER return any of your calls. You have to call a hundred times in hopes of catching them just once. It's been 5 weeks and still battling registration issues... something that should have been completed within 30 days by law!! Ugghhh.....

Steve Capano, Jon Frolio, Mark (manager)

Cdough
12/12/2013

"I would not recommend anyone to buy from this dealer...."

I would not recommend anyone to buy from this dealer. Need things fix and no one will return my phone calls. Not a happy customer.

Mark cantino Paul damiano

ChengChen
6/18/2013

"I bought a pre-owned car from Infiniti West Chester..."

I bought a pre-owned car from Infiniti West Chester through sales person Mark Cantino. I enjoyed my experience doing business with him. As I remembered, I was new to the place at that time. Mark picked up both my wife and I from our home every time (total 3 times) when we want to test drive the car. And he also gave us a lot of suggestions about how to choose the pre-owned car. Finally I took his advice and picked up my current car. It worked pretty well and no troubles at all. And every time I did the maintenance there, Mark always took good care of my car. 1 week ago I referred one of my friends to buy 2013 FX37 from Mark. Mark gave him a great price and the whole process went smoothly. Now my friend enjoys his new car a lot. I would definitely recommend buying cars (both new and used) from Mark. And I will definitely buy my next car from him as well. Thanks Mark! Cheng

Mark Cantino

trishmurray
4/12/2013

"I have owned my Infiniti for 1.5 years and every contact..."

I have owned my Infiniti for 1.5 years and every contact with the Service department has been a very positive experience. I have returned multiple times for routine maintenance. The staff is friendly, polite, and well trained. I recently had a problem with a vanity plate that did not wear well. Clearly it was not under warranty but the service manager and the parts dept. went out their way to exceed my expectation for a resolution. I really appreciated it. I love the car and I am very comfortable taking the car back for service. I recommend this dealer for anyone but especially for women looking for a positive experience with automobile service.

Rebecca Bones

Mariamurray38
3/30/2013

"We were very impressed with mark and how easy he made..."

We were very impressed with mark and how easy he made everything for us. Great communication . John in finance was great too!! Doing your job is one thing but these Guys went the extra which is what makes all the difference ! Thank you

Mark cantino

kmacneal
3/05/2013

"From the moment we walked into the dealership, we felt..."

From the moment we walked into the dealership, we felt welcome and very taken care of. Steve is very personable, knowledgeble, and willing to help in any way possible. The manager on duty was Derek Bush and he also worked with us to find a vehicle that was right for us. From the sales staff to the service staff, I can't say enough great things about this dealership and the people that work there. I highly recommend giving Steve a call if you are in the market for any type of car.

Steve Capano

mtran_86
2/25/2013

"I worked with Mark directly on the purchase of my used..."

I worked with Mark directly on the purchase of my used vehicle from Infiniti of West Chester. It was not one of their vehicles, but was a used 2010. Despite it not being a higher end car, Mark went above and beyond to make the whole experience as smooth and easy as possible. Without even seeing the car I was trading, Mark pulled a lot of strings, worked directly with the GM and got me a fair price for my trade. Upon arrival at the dealership (the one and only time I was at the dealership), their service department found some flaws with my vehicle, but Mark still made the numbers he gave me work. I traveled about 2 hours from my home to work on the transaction. I wasn't 100% sure I was buying until I got there, but Mark still allowed me to do the paperwork and bring the car with me (putting a lot of trust in me, which really means a lot). Mark really made a pleasant experience out of 'buying a used car' and really made things go as smoothly as possible. This feedback is based solely on my experience with Mark. I didn't have to deal with anything or anyone else at the dealership, but Mark made it all possible with his hard work and effort. Strongly recommend working with him if at all possible.

Mark Cantino