Infiniti of West Chester

Infiniti of West Chester

Call
Infiniti of West Chester Info
About Infiniti of West Chester

West Chester Infiniti Dealer - New and Used Infiniti Cars and SUVs for Sale Welcome to Infiniti of West Chester. Come test drive an Infiniti Luxury Car or SUV today. Browse our online inventory of New 2011 and 2012 Infiniti Cars. We offer Philadelphia, Wilmington and Reading's top selection of Infiniti cars and luxury vehicles. Get inspired performance in one of our New luxury Infiniti models - Infiniti EX35, Infiniti FX35, Infiniti FX50, Infiniti G37 Coupe, Infiniti G37 Sedan, Infiniti G37 Convertible, Infiniti M35, Infiniti M45 or Infiniti QX56. Come see the all new Infiniti 2012 M Class Collection the, M35h, M37, M37x AWD, M56, and M56x AWD with increased fuel efficiency, horsepower and torque. The sleek body style virtually eliminates wind resistance with aerodynamic styling while maintaining the exquisite beauty synonymous with Infiniti. The Infiniti M37 and M37x AWD have a 3.7-liter 24 valve V6 engine and achieve 18 mpg city and 26 mpg highway. The Infiniti M56 and M56x AWD are powered by an efficient 5.6-liter 32 valve V8 engine with 16 mpg city and 25 mpg highway. The interior is comfy and inviting with petal soft leather seats, silver powdered wood accents and chrome embellishments throughout. The 2012 Infiniti M37 and 2012 Infiniti M56 are the epitome of style, grace, power and innovation. The most recent additions to the Infiniti lineup are the 2011 Infiniti QX56 luxury SUV and the 2011 Infiniti G25 Sedan. The 2011 Infiniti QX56 has been completely redesigned to feature a more stylish appearance, improved horsepower and better fuel economy - all for about the same price as the previous QX model. The 2011 Infiniti G25 is the latest addition to the G Class family. This elegant sedan is a combination of elegance and economy. We invite you to stop by and see these impressive new Infiniti models for yourself and learn why Infiniti is the number one choice of so many Delaware Valley residents.

About Infiniti of West Chester

• Saturday Hours 9am - 6pm

"I bought a pre-owned car from Infiniti West Chester..."

I bought a pre-owned car from Infiniti West Chester through sales person Mark Cantino. I enjoyed my experience doing business with him. As I remembered, I was new to the place at that time. Mark picked up both my wife and I from our home every time (total 3 times) when we want to test drive the car. And he also gave us a lot of suggestions about how to choose the pre-owned car. Finally I took his advice and picked up my current car. It worked pretty well and no troubles at all. And every time I did the maintenance there, Mark always took good care of my car. 1 week ago I referred one of my friends to buy 2013 FX37 from Mark. Mark gave him a great price and the whole process went smoothly. Now my friend enjoys his new car a lot. I would definitely recommend buying cars (both new and used) from Mark. And I will definitely buy my next car from him as well. Thanks Mark! Cheng

Mark Cantino

"I have owned my Infiniti for 1.5 years and every contact..."

I have owned my Infiniti for 1.5 years and every contact with the Service department has been a very positive experience. I have returned multiple times for routine maintenance. The staff is friendly, polite, and well trained. I recently had a problem with a vanity plate that did not wear well. Clearly it was not under warranty but the service manager and the parts dept. went out their way to exceed my expectation for a resolution. I really appreciated it. I love the car and I am very comfortable taking the car back for service. I recommend this dealer for anyone but especially for women looking for a positive experience with automobile service.

Rebecca Bones

"We were very impressed with mark and how easy he made..."

We were very impressed with mark and how easy he made everything for us. Great communication . John in finance was great too!! Doing your job is one thing but these Guys went the extra which is what makes all the difference ! Thank you

Mark cantino

"From the moment we walked into the dealership, we felt..."

From the moment we walked into the dealership, we felt welcome and very taken care of. Steve is very personable, knowledgeble, and willing to help in any way possible. The manager on duty was Derek Bush and he also worked with us to find a vehicle that was right for us. From the sales staff to the service staff, I can't say enough great things about this dealership and the people that work there. I highly recommend giving Steve a call if you are in the market for any type of car.

Steve Capano

"I worked with Mark directly on the purchase of my used..."

I worked with Mark directly on the purchase of my used vehicle from Infiniti of West Chester. It was not one of their vehicles, but was a used 2010. Despite it not being a higher end car, Mark went above and beyond to make the whole experience as smooth and easy as possible. Without even seeing the car I was trading, Mark pulled a lot of strings, worked directly with the GM and got me a fair price for my trade. Upon arrival at the dealership (the one and only time I was at the dealership), their service department found some flaws with my vehicle, but Mark still made the numbers he gave me work. I traveled about 2 hours from my home to work on the transaction. I wasn't 100% sure I was buying until I got there, but Mark still allowed me to do the paperwork and bring the car with me (putting a lot of trust in me, which really means a lot). Mark really made a pleasant experience out of 'buying a used car' and really made things go as smoothly as possible. This feedback is based solely on my experience with Mark. I didn't have to deal with anything or anyone else at the dealership, but Mark made it all possible with his hard work and effort. Strongly recommend working with him if at all possible.

Mark Cantino

"Our experience with Mark Cantino exceeded our..."

Our experience with Mark Cantino exceeded our expectations. From our initial inquiry on the car Mark was at our service. He even brought the car home to show us on a holiday since the dealership was closed. From that point on Mark did everything as he promised. He worked magic with the financing and we didn't even have to step into the dealership until delivery. We did not have to "play the game" as most dealers do. There was no haggling, no "this is my best offer" and no time wasted. The car was ready when Mark promised and we were out in less than an hour. He even let my kids eat their dinner on his desk. When there was a minor glitch he called his manager at home to get it resolved in less than 5 minutes. We have been loyal car buyers of a different dealer for our last 5 cars. Mark Cantino quickly earned our loyalty for future purchases. Give him a shot!

Mark Cantino

"I was pleasantly surprised at the level of..."

I was pleasantly surprised at the level of professionalism and respect the staff at Infiniti of West Chester have for its customers. Having purchased 4 new cars over the years I've come to expect the run-around and games that many dealerships play. In fact, prior to visiting Infiniti of West Chester, I did visit two other dealerships of different car manufacture and I never did feel comfortable with the staff or salesperson. As an educated consumer we all know that feeling when it just doesn't feel right (when you know more about the vehicle then the salesman its time to walk away). My salesman Joe Kicinski was upfront and honest with me and was able to answer all questions I had even offering to research additional details. Joe made the difference and because of this I drove away with a new FX37. Other observations that impressed me were the cleanliness of the dealership, kindness of the staff and attention to detail. I've been to plenty of dealerships some were for luxury cars as well and I can tell you this dealership as their stuff together and is very well managed (the way it should be when spending high dollar for a luxury car IMO). As a result I plan to return the FX37 to this dealership for any and all maintenance. At this point I trust them. Hopefully I will continue to experience the same level of quality and professionalism.

Joe Kicinski

"My experience with Mark in purchasing my vehicle from..."

My experience with Mark in purchasing my vehicle from west chester infiniti was wonderful.Mark was very professional and provided some of the BEST service I have ever received anywhere!The car rides like a dream and Iam soooo thankful.Mark ur the best!

mark cantino

"I had a car that I wanted to trade in. I saw a used model..."

I had a car that I wanted to trade in. I saw a used model on Infiniti of West Chester's site that looked perfect for me, so I contacted Mark Cantino. Mark worked with me to help me get the best deal on my trade-in and new car. Furthermore, he went out of his way to make sure that the new car was perfect -- before I even came in for a test drive! I drove away in a car I absolutely love. This was the best experience I've ever had purchasing a car! Mark made everything so easy.

Mark Cantino

"Horrible Experience...I drove close to two hours to take..."

Horrible Experience...I drove close to two hours to take a look at a vehicle and see about trading a vehicle and getting into a more reliable one. Now, i've been to many dealerships before and have purchased and maintained many vehicles and auto loans, but this was by far the slowest and least aggressive auto dealer i have ever been to. Maybe it was because i wasnt buying one of their $50K vehicles and went with a cheaper, used option(still $20K+), I assume i wasnt at the top of their "valued customers" list. They never called me back when they said they were going to, and when i finally called them after giving them the benefit of the doubt(maybe they were busy with more important customers)it was usually the day after they said they were going to call me. This happened for about 2 weeks, and every time i talked to them i got the run around. First of all, why does it take 2 weeks to check a credit score and look at my finances??? I've had dealerships give me an answer with exact payment options in less than 2 hours...anyway, when i finally did get an "option" for payments the numbers were astronomical, so much so that it was impossible to get the numbers the salesman gave me unless i had a 16 month loan term(by my math: ive done this a few times). When i asked him where he got those numbers he said he "worked them out based on what the finance department gave him". I told him that was literally impossible to have those numbers and he said "well...let me send you an email with what i have and ill give you a call tomorrow with some more options". Needless to say, i never got the email, never got the phone call. So the next day I went to Country Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep in Oxford PA and got myself a brand new dodge charger THE SAME DAY and I LOVE IT! So i guess everything worked out...but if you are looking for a car buying experience and a life long relationship with a car dealership...dont go here!

I'd rather not say