Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

7000 Northwest Loop 410,
San Antonio, Texas 78238
Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM is a certified Chrysler Five Star dealership with a huge inventory of high quality new and pre-owned vehicles. Our team at Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM believes that customer service means making sure that your vehicle buying & service experience is an enjoyable one. Our web site helps us to fulfill this mission by providing all the information you need to find out more about us, buy a car online, and discover more about our excellent Service and Parts departments. We have been servicing the San Antonio area as the top Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM dealer for years and will continue to fulfill this role as we service you in the purchase and maintenance of your quality vehicle.

About Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Jpow57
8/22/2016

"New Car"

Robert Sanchez is a very good sales person he takes his time to find you what you want. I was surprised he looks so young but is very understanding and has very good customer service makes you feel good that he is there for you with any responds to your questions. The only bad thing is the financial guy in the back, Mr. Patterson he instead on buying GAP. When my mom that was with me said no we don't need it he got an attitude with her and asked her " do you even know what it is" at that point I was upset the way he disrespected my mom's knowledge, when my father and her have bought 5 new cars. She knows her stuff when it comes to deals like this, he was lucky my mom just walked out because I could see in her face she was mad and would have told me "no don't buy a car from this jerk talking to me like that just because I am a woman he thinks I don't know." But the only reason she said she didn't say nothing was because I liked my new car and Robert was very nice towards us in helping me find my car that I wanted. For Robert Sanchez 5 stars for Mr. Patterson 0, he needs to work on his knowledge of women. That now days we know more than he thinks.

Patterson

Nani
8/20/2016

"Excellent Service"

Quick and easy! Combined, my husband and I have purchased over 10 vehicles, and with the help of the Internet, we do alot of research on what we want before we actually get to a dealership ultimately to make minimize the time it takes to process a purchase on site. We called for availability of a specific vehicle, went down there and met up with our sales person, looked at it first hand, negotiated for an hour, and walked away with keys in hand an hour later. They met the terms we were seeking and the whole process was seamless. Very pleasant and professional team I highly recommend this dealership.

Edward

Jt5041
8/19/2016

"Scat Pack"

Robert Sanchez did everything possible to help me get into my 2016 dodge challenger scat pack and i got it thanks for all the help

Bleh123
8/14/2016

"Dealer Falsified Information "

The sales employee falsified information when quoting an online price for a 2016 dodge challenger. The online prices after rebates quoted the vehicle around $26309. Over the phone, Josh, the internet salesman informed me that with all rebates included that the vehicle was less than the online price. The salesmen quoted the vehicle, Stock # C264248, for $24400. I informed the salesman that I was going to quote him. When I arrived to the dealership, the salesman had me work with another employee in sales who provided me with the actual price for the vehicle (ranging around $29,000). When discussing aobut financing the new vehicle, the new salesman appraised my trade-in real low (even though it was a 2014) and but was willing to negotiate with me but deferred other resources to validate true value of the vehicle (Kelly Blue Books). The next day, on another phone call, the initial salesman (Josh Giehll) was then working with me again and appeared very pushy when it came to his preferred monthly price. Josh was not willing to negotiate with my initial monthly pricing (when discussing financing the vehicle) and refused an increase on the value of the trade-in-vehicle. Josh then recommended me to search banks to inquire if I would be able to seek a less stringent auto loan. It appeared suspicious of the salesman asking me to seek banks for such due to that being a part of his job description. Staff (Manager Johnny Sias and another salesman) at the dealership had already ran my credit to obtain my score. I informed Josh that such a recommendation would jeopardize lowering my credit score if I submitted various applications to other banks. It appeared that Josh at this point did not want to do his job. I then informed Josh to submit our numbers to the bank that collaborate with the dealership and to follow up with me. The following day, Josh did not follow up with me. I contacted the dealership and staff members falsified information to me when I was inquiring if the Josh Giehll had submitted our initial inquiry to banks after negotiating. Staff members stated that Josh had already sent my information to the banks and was waiting for the results. I then received a phone call from Josh stating that he did not submit my application to the banks. When I confronted Josh and told him that he had lied and falsified information to me since the beginning, Josh then appeared irate and yelled stating he "has never lied to his clients" and praised for being a Christian and a devoted salesman. I was confused as to why he provided this information of his religious background to me, which had no relation to the conversation or his ability to negotiate as a salesman. After I ended the conversation (due to Josh getting too personal) I was contacted again and was offered a lower price of the new vehicle and a $1000 increase on the appraisal. However, the monthly payment was still the same from Josh’s initial recommendation. I then agreed and informed josh if such could be considered with the GAP. I came in the next morning and was informed from Josh that the financial department was already submitting the financial recommendations to the banks. Josh also noted that the price ranges needed to increase an additional $100 due to not implementing the APR and other charges for the new vehicle. I was also informed to arrive back to the dealership when approvals and recommendations from the banks have been acquired. I was informed that I was going to receive a phone call or text message. It was around 6:30 in the evening and I did not hear back from the salesman. I contacted Josh and was told that he was waiting for the financial department to locate a more preferable bank due to interest. I declined services after that due to repetitive activity and falsified information from Josh Giehll. It would be best for the dealership to withdraw indefinitely him from sales. BBB will be provided with this information as well as appropriate officials.

Jasonm17
7/18/2016

"Horrible experience "

Purchased a brand new car and paid for what I thought they were selling me. Comes out that if they try selling you after market rims and don't buy them they give the originals to someone else. I left the dealership trusting them and as a happy customer buy comes out they put jeep rims. They exchange them for me but once again they put on 18 inch instead of what it supposed to come with and say " well you should be happy we give you dodge rims." Never again will I drive out of town to deal with these people and if you ever deal with them read and look at everything you are our purchasing because once you sign they say it's your fault for trusting there honesty and loyalty. Good luck people and if you can avoid this place better for you.

Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded to this review

July 19, 2016

I spoke to Kevin and Danny in regards to your complaint. You bought the vehicle 16 months ago with the tires and wheels that were put on vehicle during the time of purchase. We had the Durango dressed up with Aftermarket tires and wheels but you didn't want to purchase them, so we put the one's that you were ok with before you purchased the vehicle. I indicated to Kevin, that I would be more than happy to fix your tire pressure monitoring system if that isn't currently working. Not sure why it wouldn't be working unless you replaced the tires on them? I would even cut you a check to have the tire pressure system fixed at your current location. I was told that you didn't live in San Antonio. Please let me know if this is something that you want to get taken care of. Contact myself or Kevin Whitchurch and he can get a check out to the service department that is doing the work. Thanks and have a great day. Bob

tgarza42
7/16/2016

"It was a great experience getting my new jeep"

Tim Lewis was a great sales man, took great care of us and always went the extra mile. Definitely would recommend him and the dealership to future car buyers.

johnsonms1979
7/01/2016

"Worst service center I have ever come in contact with"

If there were a selection for 0 stars I would have selected it. If you are looking for a service department that does not return your calls or emails after 4 days of calling then use Ingram Park. If you are looking for a dealership that can't even get one of their managers on the phone after four days then select Ingram Park. My vehicle has now been there for 9 days with a transmission issue and I don't even know what that issue is because no one has called me and no one has returned my calls to give me an update. I have heard of bad customer service before but this place is definitely winning in worst customer service department

Bernabe
6/28/2016

"Excellent customer service"

Armando was an excellent salesman, he was very helpful and not pushy and didn't stop until he found our dodge 1500 to fit our budget

ZSaldaña
6/25/2016

"100% Recomendable"

Llegue a Ingram Park Chyrsler solo para pedir información y salí manejando un Jeep Compass 2016!!!...Quede muy satisfecha con la compra que hice!!...El Sr Ulises Gómez es una persona muy atenta, flexible y con mucho conocimiento , fue todo un placer hacer trato con el.....Mil gracias Ulises!!!

Iris83
6/23/2016

"Excellent!!!"

When we decided it was time to trade our car for a newer model, we knew we wanted Allen Montalvo to help us in this process once again. Allen is very helpful, and informative. He definitely looks out for the buyers best interest. Clears all of your questions and takes the time to explain every step of the process.

Reviews of Tony  Ruiz