Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
Call
Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM is a certified Chrysler Five Star dealership with a huge inventory of high quality new and pre-owned vehicles. Our team at Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM believes that customer service means making sure that your vehicle buying & service experience is an enjoyable one. Our web site helps us to fulfill this mission by providing all the information you need to find out more about us, buy a car online, and discover more about our excellent Service and Parts departments. We have been servicing the San Antonio area as the top Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM dealer for years and will continue to fulfill this role as we service you in the purchase and maintenance of your quality vehicle.

About Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

"Excellent service. "

I am very happy with the care and recommendations that the official store made me for my taking the final decision to purchase my new vehicle.

"Dan Munoz. Awesome Service "

Had Great service from Mr Munoz He took the time during his lunch to help me. I have bought 4 New cars from IPAC -- Just great service from Mr Munoz. Dan Munoz is a Asset to IPAC - Always Great service

Always Great service Ron and Dan

"Service dept nightmare"

Purchased a Grand Cherokee, very happy with it and the sales dept.(Todd and Daniel). Unfortunately, I have taken in for service several times (oil changes), no one comes up to you, service dept. just sits there, doesn't come up to you. They are rude, don't call when vehicle is ready. Just TERRIBLE service all around. I previously owned a Toyota, service doesn't even compare! I will never purchase another vehicle from here.

"dodge challenger 2014 v6 sxt sport package"

Thank. You Mr. Gill man and Mr. Lowry they were great customer servixe salesman. They made the process. Very fast and lowerd. My car. Payment i felt special and satisfied with my experienxe i would highly recommend. Them both to family friends and others who need a good deoendable beautiful vehicle thank you again. Joel perez

"Execellent service and great employees."

I was very pleased with the service and attention I was given, Jody was my salesman and he was wonderul. It had been qutie sometime since I had purched a car. I got a nice small Ford FIesta that had very low milage on it and it had marked down that morning. Anette got me financed and got me a good rate on the interest. If you looking to buy a car this is the place to go. They have a very good selection of cars from new to used for you to look at. I have already told many of my friends to go and check the outl Great service and friendly employees.

"Thank you"

I would highly recommend. Larry Gillman and ipac to friends and family. They took care of me very well and the customer service was great . Larry was very knowledgeable about the vehicle which i was greatful for his experience thanks again.

"Poor Service"

July 3, had wife's car towed because transmission went out. Got car back today, July 28. Service Dept. ordered wrong parts so had to wait longer for repairs. Needed to rent a car because my wife is a Hospice nurse. Dealership does not feel responsible for the delay due to them ordering the wrong parts and will not help with the car rental due to their mistake. Very poor communication with Service Writer, Dan Munoz. Will not buy another car from them & will not take car there for service.

"great job"

I was having dinner looking at New cars online , thought it's been 10yrs since my first vehicle I would like to go see some new cars driving around I see the dealership where I got my first vehicle and it was a done deal I know how great the service was and was very happy with the outcome brand New vehicle great service will be back in another 6 yrs for my 3 rd vehicle

"Excellent service and great people"

I have to say I have had the worst experience when it comes to buying a car. So when I went to Ipac and Marc Mendoza greeted myself and grandmother we were very pleased. He was very helpful super energetic even my 2 little kids loved him. Now just because of Marc he will have life long customers. Also Johnny the sales manager was very helpful. I loce my new 2014 dodge grand caravan.

"Christmas In The Summer"

As I entered the Dealership grounds I told my wife, "remember we are just Looking." By the time I got parked in a very convenient 'customer parking' slot, a salesman was approaching. My first impression was here they come to swoop down on the prey. That was a mistake in thinking as I later discovered. The salesperson, Marc Mendoza, approached with a big smile, looking very professional in fresh starched attire. A firm hand shake as he introduced himself gave an air of confidence in his job. I, having bought cars for the past 60 years, put a plus mark on his rating card. To make a great story short, with each question we had regarding the vehicle of choice, color and potions, were handled with a great deal of professional knowledge of the product Marc was presenting to me. We enjoyed a terrific test drive and was satisfied with our choice. After completing the process of crunching numbers, we were very happy with the offer made by the dealership. We were given a short and informative tour of the facilities and finalized the deal. My message to anyone looking to buy a new automobile, your first stop should IPAC Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep and it will be your last stop and all your future stops. PS: This is my third purchase from IPAC in that past 25 years. I know they will be my only stop from now on. Make it your first and future home.

Annette Arellano