Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Rob Sumter, Sales Associate, Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Rob Sumter

Sales Associate

November 13, 2016

"Worst dealer for follow up on return phone calls"

- David 63@California

I had planned to have my 1500 Dodge Ram to be serviced at this dealership and was put on a 2 week waiting list of which I was to be called. After many attempts to try and get a return call, nobody called me back. I've never had bad customer service from a Dodge dealer until now. I will take my business back to California when I return in December after I finish taking care of my father due to illness.

November 07, 2016

"Bad service"

- Jackie2323

I took my car in for a recall this morning, i get there give them my info and they said there was no appointment in there system when i clearly called last week to make an appointment. They took my car anyways didn't tell me when it would be ready and i called once to check the status on my car and the person that took in my car didn't answer my call so they got my name and number and said he would give me a call when he was available. Two hours passed i called and they are closed and turns out my car is still being worked on and i never got a call to inform me that i would be without my car today. So now i need to call tomorrow morning to check when it will be ready. And im without a car Really bad service on informing people about there cars.

November 03, 2016

"2 open bays "

- Dodgepatas

3 open bays 4 guys changing oil on a single vehicle waste of time and you stand on the service line without being acknowledged till you have to wave someone down

New 2016 Dodge Journey, $27135