Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

7000 Northwest Loop 410,
San Antonio, Texas 78238
Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM is a certified Chrysler Five Star dealership with a huge inventory of high quality new and pre-owned vehicles. Our team at Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM believes that customer service means making sure that your vehicle buying & service experience is an enjoyable one. Our web site helps us to fulfill this mission by providing all the information you need to find out more about us, buy a car online, and discover more about our excellent Service and Parts departments. We have been servicing the San Antonio area as the top Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM dealer for years and will continue to fulfill this role as we service you in the purchase and maintenance of your quality vehicle.

About Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

thumper
5/21/2016

"Larry White is a real Professional"

Larry was very knowledgable and informative about the RAM 2500 truck I purchased. He was easy to work with through out the purchase. I would recommend him very highly to anyone that needs to purchase a vehicle from IPAC.

MOPAR25
5/18/2016

"Great Experience...!"

We were greeted by Ryan Alaniz, and from the beginning were to the end were treated with respect. Our Sincere Thanks to Ryan and his Team for making the buying experience a pleasant one.

Murbano
5/09/2016

"Josh Giehll's knows his stuff!"

Josh was very positive and knows his vehicles. He was very informative, patient and just a wonderful person. He gave me the boost I needed to obtain a positive attitude in my car buying experience with IPAC. I would highly recommend him and if I ever decided to go back I would go to him. THANKS JOSH!

prantler
5/08/2016

"Josh Giehll is the best!"

Our vehicle buying experience through Ingram Park Dodge was outstanding! The salesman we were fortunate enough to work with, Josh Giehll, is excellent at what he does. All vehicle sales people should use him as a role model of how to do it right. He was with us through the entire purchase process: helped us examine several vehicles in a calm, knowledgeable, thorough, and friendly manner, answered every question we had, and was available during the period of price negotiation, insurance, and financing while his co-workers handled their responsibilities in those areas. Ingram Dodge doesn't do any "hard selling"; we were under no pressure at all to purchase a vehicle from them. For the vehicle we did purchase (several days after first communicating with him), Josh took the time to go over every aspect of the vehicle before we drove off the lot and headed home, and I mean EVERYTHING. We will definitely be returning to Ingram Park Dodge in the future whenever we will be needing to purchase a vehicle again. It was a pleasure to meet such a nice, personable salesperson such as Josh!

Rhett Shelton - Chrysler Finance Manager (excellent experience as well)

Nicole91
5/02/2016

"Finally got a car !!!!"

I just want thank Jamarr for everything we been trying to get a vehicle and Jamarr help us out when nobody didn't because of are credit we are are so thankful ...

Jamarr Swanks

Thomas Everitt
4/28/2016

"Horrible customer service "

The lack of service of the service department is dumbfounding. They're full of half truths and unkempt promises. I can understand people get busy but make sure your customers are informed and not thrown around from person to person. You'd be lucky to even talk to someone there. I should've researched better before taking my truck in, I will never return to this place even for an oil change. It's frustrating enough that my vehicle is down but then having to deal with people that are there to just earn a paycheck is unnerving. You're in service and customer satisfaction and you lack both. I will do whatever is necessary to make sure the news, radio or whoever I need to contact and tell them my story.

MelSager
4/27/2016

"Customer Complaint ( buyers beware)"

With dealing with Ipac, there has been a terrible experience for me as the consumer. With a blatened disrespect heightened with sheer arrogance of misleading information . That arrogance 's name is Charles Morgan. The manger there in sales within Ipac. I found it hard to believe this has not been done before, due to Charles non chalant nature of comfortable behavior. This my story I came to Ipac seeking a buy back of my 2012 Dodge Journey due to constant repair. The person I spoke with directly was Scott G. a sales Rep pleasant guy, he replied he would get a quote for me..Well he brought the quote and he brought this from Charles Morgan the quote given was 10,500 for my vehicle. So this is where Charles Morgan and I begin our contact. I ask Scott G. the Rep to send for Charles Morgan. So the Rep does and Charles returns. Charles tells me that he came up single handed with this price and that is the only price (10,500) that he can give for the Dodge Journey. So I begin negotiating he says no. I ask for he's boss he says sure. So at this moment his boss Mr. Jex comes out and is very warmful and explains the reasoning on why the price is firm (10,500). So even though I was not happy about the price, I have accepted the price (10,500). Afterward, the boss Mr. Jex smiles and gives me back to Charles Morgan. Natrully at this point I'm overwhelmed because my car is in service as we speak with a bill of 1,075 and my pay off for the Dodge Journey is 12,400. Math wise, that is roughly 3,100 dollars difference and I don't know how I'm going to come up with this money. Nonetheless, I come up with the whole amount asked of me. 3,100 in a 2 week span. Just to give an idea of how this money was gotten. I borrowed, begged, and worked countless hours to produce the money that was needed. Only to come back to Ipac yesterday Monday April 25, 2016. To meet with the same manger Charles Morgan and to say he didn't remember me. Not only did he say he didn't remember the conversation we had with his boss Mr. Jex and I. Charles replied, you will need a new quote and the boss Mr. Jex is no longer with the company Ipac. SMH My heart sunk. I questioned him why, and replied we discussed this two weeks ago and you were firm on the price (10,500) and said at this point he (Charles) remembered. I felt relieved but one thing still bothered me he still wanted the quote and gave me a Rep name Andrew Shook . Andrew Shook gives him the new appraisal same information and he come back with Charles and a new quote saying 9,000 dollars. At that point my emotions were in my throat and tear streamed as he walked away. Basicly if you are not following after the firm quote Charles gave of (10,500) and all the blood sweat and tears I out in to getting the money required to trade in my Dodge Journey Charles single handed change quote to 9,000 dollars 1,500 less then he originally quoted. Fast-fowarded to now, me writting this compliant. The reason for this compliant isto protect other consumer from a tear dropping, hair pulling moment like this. Oh and did I mentioned, because I believed what he said about the (10,500) so much so that I got a new car because I had no worry so I thought of sailing it back... Tears streaming and I now have two cars and no way to pay for both with the arrogance of one man CHARLES MORGAN,THE MANGER AND FACE FOR INGARM PARK CRYSLER SAN ANTONIO to be continued..........

Daniel W. Jex

Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded to this review

April 27, 2016

I'm sorry that this has been very upsetting to you but market value changes every day. Your vehicle that you wanted us to purchase from you isn't a vehicle we would retail to our customers because of miles and condition. We contacted the wholesaler that gave us a number on your vehicle 2 weeks earlier but he had no interest because he already had his customer taken care of. Our business here at IPAC will do all we can for our customers but you were not purchasing a vehicle from us nor had you bought this vehicle you wanted us to buy from you from us. Again, I apologize for the confusion but my staff was trying to assist you and in this business, market values do change often for many reasons. Bob Ralph General Manager

Deran77112
4/18/2016

"Awesome"

Josh was an awesome salesman. He did everything right and was honest with us from the beginning to end. That is a quality most salesman lack. It's freshing to know there are still honest and humble people still out there. We buy cars every two years and will definitely continue to us IPAC and Mr Josh Giehll. Keep up the hard work!!!!

dei
4/15/2016

"The easiest car buying experience!"

I made an appointment to see a jeep renegade my sales person Omar walked me through every feature, he was so patient, he put no pressure on me, I felt at ease and I ended up getting a great deal.

Ashlee
4/11/2016

"Amazing help "

Roger was amazing when it came to purchasing my new jeep! Showed me around and helped me find the perfect color and everything I wanted when it came to interior. He even helped wash my car so we wouldn't wait to long after the deal was done. Such a gentleman!!

Reviews of Josh Giehll