Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

7000 Northwest Loop 410,
San Antonio, Texas 78238
Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM is a certified Chrysler Five Star dealership with a huge inventory of high quality new and pre-owned vehicles. Our team at Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM believes that customer service means making sure that your vehicle buying & service experience is an enjoyable one. Our web site helps us to fulfill this mission by providing all the information you need to find out more about us, buy a car online, and discover more about our excellent Service and Parts departments. We have been servicing the San Antonio area as the top Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM dealer for years and will continue to fulfill this role as we service you in the purchase and maintenance of your quality vehicle.

About Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

werx24
3/28/2015

"helped me get my first car"

Amazing people. They helped me out to the max. Danny Martinz helped my girlfriend with getting her jeep. So I decided to see if I could get a vehicle and I did. I've never been so happy. I love my 2015 dodge dart.

Janson Emmanual
3/22/2015

"purchase of 2011 Nissan Murano"

Casey Swearingen and Tony Ruiz were most helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. Tony called me many times to make sure I was satisfied with my purchase and if there was anything else he could help me with. Casey was very patient and did not hurry us and showed us as many cars as we wanted to see,even some new ones. Thanks much, guys - really appreciate working with you.

Bradycort
3/22/2015

"Great experience "

Robert Ortega was great. He knew exactly what he was doing. He wasn't pushy or eager to just throw us in any car. He listened to our every need. He got us the best deal and car we could ask for. Definitely go see Robert at ipac.

Tholg
3/12/2015

"They are very Good at......."

NOT returning your calls! I was just reading other reviews from customers and I am not sure if they were at the right place. Mr. Blades is a very good finance guy, in that, he considers a contract that starts in Feb. 2011 with 5 years in it , expires on Feb. 2015. He literally counted Feb. 2011 as one year, and Feb. 2012 as year two.....and so on. According to his logic, I was one year old when I was born in '63. So I will be turning 53 instead of 52 later on this year :) This place is terrible and I will no longer be doing any business with them and I will make sure everyone knows about it!!!!!

sanmiguel14
3/12/2015

"great service"

Robert helped us ou in buying a new chrystler 200. Loved the car and the experience.friendly service. And great price. Now we're riding around town in a cool car.

Carmen
3/09/2015

"Definitely will be recommending everyone here "

From when we walked in Robert was very helpful and we could tell he really was trying to help us. A friend recommended us to him and glad we went because We left with a 2015 Chrysler 200! Dedinitly good salesmen who has his customers interest and concerns in mind and we will definitely be recomming anyone else who needs a new car to him.

Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded to this review

March 10, 2015

Thank you for taking your time to send us your review. It is very important to us at IPAC that our customers have a good experience and I am happy Robert was able to provide such a good experience for you. The best review a salesperson can receive is when a customer recommends them to their friends and family. Thank You, Chris Seiter Internet Manager IPAC Chrysler

Roger Zamora
2/28/2015

"Sales"

IPAC has always gone over and beyond helping you been satisfied. I bought my last three vehicles from IPAC and myself and the wife have received outstanding service from everyone especially our salesman. We received first class service from him every time we've bought a car and hopefully he never leaves because will be coming again in few years for another hour car. Your fiance officer was quick and to the point in helping us and went through all paper work courteously. Management also been super and that's what I like about IPAC.

Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded to this review

March 02, 2015

Hello Roger, My name is Chris Seiter Internet Manager for IPAC Chrysler Jeep and I wanted to thank you for taking your time to write this review. I am certainly glad that you had a good experience with your recent purchase at IPAC as well as on your previous visits. Its good to hear that you feel well taken care of by both your salesman Tony and our finance manager Victor, I will certainly pass along your message to them. I hope that you will continue to think of us at IPAC for your future purchases. Please feel free to contact Tony or myself if there is anything more we can do to make sure you are totally satisfied with you new vehicle.

Johnnyace
2/23/2015

"Great buying experience"

Great costumer service and professionalism throughout the entire process. Buying experience was smooth, fast and easy. Within three hours we were in and out of the lot with the vehicle we wanted. We highly recommend Mr. Gillman for a great car buying experience.

Dodge2015
2/18/2015

"Great work!"

I purchased a 2015 Dodge Challenger and Mr. Gillman was very professional from start to finish. The car buying experience was very easy and smooth through out the entire process. I would highly recommend this dealer to anyone looking to buy a car from IPAC.

SoccerFreak
2/18/2015

"The run around."

I had an electrical problem where everything turned off while my wife was driving. We scheduled an appointment for 7:30 in the morning on Monday . They said they just needed to do a diagnostic that could be anywhere from 2 hours to 24 hours. That sounds like a lot of time to plug into a computer to get a diagnostic to start to see what needs to be fixed. Then there would have to be a phone call to get an estimate if there is something found. I called Tuesday morning at 9:30, 26 hours after dropping off my car for a scheduled appointment, to be told nothing had been done. I then waited until 1000 am on Wednesday and after 10 phone calls of being on hold for over ONE hour I get told that the shop has lost power and nothing has still been done to my car. There was no apology and I am still without a car. On top of that the estimate that they gave me was for $243.81 just to do the diagnostic, after saying that it is scary to have your young family in a car with the electric system turns off. What father/husband won't pay to protect their family? It feels like they were just taking advantage of the situation. And they still have my car. We will see how this goes but for now I wish i could but ZERO stars!

Reviews of Tony  Ruiz