Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

7000 Northwest Loop 410,
San Antonio, Texas 78238
Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM is a certified Chrysler Five Star dealership with a huge inventory of high quality new and pre-owned vehicles. Our team at Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM believes that customer service means making sure that your vehicle buying & service experience is an enjoyable one. Our web site helps us to fulfill this mission by providing all the information you need to find out more about us, buy a car online, and discover more about our excellent Service and Parts departments. We have been servicing the San Antonio area as the top Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM dealer for years and will continue to fulfill this role as we service you in the purchase and maintenance of your quality vehicle.

About Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Rinnie
7/03/2015

"Awesome "

Jamar Swanks Sales person.. Very Nice and informative.. Very easy sale.. Best guy awesome... Five Stars for this Guy.. Jamar Swanks go see for yourself !!!

Jamar Swanks

AndresJeep989
7/02/2015

"Excellent service by Edward"

Felt welcomed and at ease when looking for a jeep to purchase. Edward is an excellent car salesman who will go out of his way to find you a good deal. I would highly recommend IPAC.

Rob550
7/02/2015

"Great Dealership! Highly Recommended!"

My wife and I recently visited IPAC Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram as we were interested in test driving a Jeep Grand Cherokee. We went by on a Saturday around noon and throughout the day visited 4 other dealerships test driving different cars. Our sales associate was Greg Galindo and he was professional, knowledgeable and cordial. Unlike some of the other dealerships we visited he was not pushy and did not pressure us into a sale. He educated us on the vehicle, highlighted the advantages of owning a Jeep and carried on a conversation with us that made us feel like he had a genuine interest in more than just the sale. In addition, his follow up skills during and after the sale have been excellent. Omar Campos, the sales manager, was an absolute pleasure to deal with. My wife and I had some particular features we wanted in our vehicle and Omar/Greg helped us locate the perfect vehicle. When the car was located it was slightly above our budget and Omar really worked with us to come to a price that fit within our budget. At the end of the day we got the car we wanted, with exactly what we wanted, at a price we could afford. Charlie Morgan made the financing process quick and simple. The experience dealing with IPAC Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram was fantastic and I thank them for making car buying easy!

C&S6874
7/01/2015

"CUSTOMER SERVICE AND CARE! "

My IPAC experience was nothing but extraordinary! Very knowledgeable and thoughtful, really gave us the best deal for our trade. This team is Great! Thank You Jamar Swank for an AWESOME car buying experience!

Jamar Swanks

Happy Camper
6/29/2015

"Larry Gillman goes the extra mile for his clients"

Larry Gillman went the extra mile (150) to make a sale and make his client(me) happy. After coming through with a deal I couldn't refuse he drove 150 miles to get my wife's signature on my trade in just so I could get a good deal. Then one year later, with no commission as an incentive he helped me out when I needed a part for my car. He didn't have to do anything but he helped me out no charge. He didn't offer lame excuses or pass the buck to someone else he personally took care of the issue. I will be sending my wife and two soon to be graduating sons to Larry and would recommend anyone who wants to deal with an honest no pressure salesman than they go see Larry Gillman.

chris
6/29/2015

"Larry Gillman"

Larry really sticks his neck out to help an individual with purchasing a vehicle. I really appreciate all the help Larry gave me with my purchase.

Mhuerta29
6/25/2015

"Great car buying experience!"

Great dealership to buy your car from! I received great service from consultant Jamar and manager Omar. They made car buying process much easier and quicker. I love my new jeep!! I would highly recommend Jamar.

Jamarr Swanks

nperez0620
6/23/2015

"Awesome experience"

By far the best service I've received from a dealership. Justin Rodriguez contacted me within 30 minutes of my online inquiry and had me in and out the dealership in a few hours with a brand new 2015 Dodge Dart. I would recommend IPAC to any friend or family member without hesitation

Steph
6/20/2015

"Refreshing"

Scott was awesome. Had a great experience buying my new Dodge Ram. Scott worked non stop to help me find the vehicle best suited for all my needs and wants. Very friendly and knowledgeable, just an all around great experience

300C
6/19/2015

"Car wiper issue"

I trouble shot my issue at home and replaced an electrical relay - which at first did not work. Marc did a fantastic job of seeing me quickly and giving me good options. I took my vehicle in to the service area for the techs to take a quick look and see what could be done. However, it seems the car just needed to be reset after the new relay was put in. After the car was turned off, battery unhooked and then reattached and turned back on, the problem was fixed. Marc and his team didn't try to gouge me for additional items and were happy to send me out without charge. Quick and honest.

Reviews of Larry  Gillman