Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

7000 Northwest Loop 410,
San Antonio, Texas 78238
Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM is a certified Chrysler Five Star dealership with a huge inventory of high quality new and pre-owned vehicles. Our team at Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM believes that customer service means making sure that your vehicle buying & service experience is an enjoyable one. Our web site helps us to fulfill this mission by providing all the information you need to find out more about us, buy a car online, and discover more about our excellent Service and Parts departments. We have been servicing the San Antonio area as the top Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM dealer for years and will continue to fulfill this role as we service you in the purchase and maintenance of your quality vehicle.

About Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Deran77112
4/18/2016

"Awesome"

Josh was an awesome salesman. He did everything right and was honest with us from the beginning to end. That is a quality most salesman lack. It's freshing to know there are still honest and humble people still out there. We buy cars every two years and will definitely continue to us IPAC and Mr Josh Giehll. Keep up the hard work!!!!

dei
4/15/2016

"The easiest car buying experience!"

I made an appointment to see a jeep renegade my sales person Omar walked me through every feature, he was so patient, he put no pressure on me, I felt at ease and I ended up getting a great deal.

Ashlee
4/11/2016

"Amazing help "

Roger was amazing when it came to purchasing my new jeep! Showed me around and helped me find the perfect color and everything I wanted when it came to interior. He even helped wash my car so we wouldn't wait to long after the deal was done. Such a gentleman!!

JANET 1368
4/06/2016

"GAVE UP A GOOD JEEP FOR AN EVEN BETTER ONE!"

WE THOUGHT TIM LEWIS WAS VERY PERSONABLE. WE LIKED HIM. HE SEEMED KNOWLEDGABLE AND ANWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS. HE SET UP MY BLUETOOTH AND MY RADIO STATIONS WHICH WAS GREATLY APPRECIATED. HE WASN'T PUSHY LIKE SOME CAR SALESMEN. WE WERE AT THE DEALERSHIP LONGER THAN WE WOULD HAVE LIKED BUT TIM MADE IT COMFORTABLE AS POSSIBLE. HE WAS CONSTANTLY CHECKING ON THE PROGRESS OF DETAILING MY NEW JEEP AND, AT HIS EXPENSE, HE TREATED US TO DRINKS FROM THE ENDING MACHINE. GOOD GUY!!!

LEWIS, TIM

April 06, 2016

Thank you for taking time out of your day to express your satisfaction here at IPAC. Tim has done an exceptional job here and I enjoy working with him everyday. Again, thank you and thank you for your business. Have a great day. Bob Ralph General Manager 210-681-6610

cstein26
4/06/2016

"AMAZING!"

Jamar was an amazing sales professional, he wasnt just interested in making the sale, he was interested in getting me what I asked for. He sold my mother and myself a car, he enjoyes his job and enjoys his customers, couldnt have asked for a better salesman. Will be recommending him and this dealership to friends. Anthony rPatterson rPattersonin financing was amazing as well.

Anthony Patterson

April 06, 2016

Thank you for expressing your satisfaction on Dealer Rater. If I can be of any assistance in the future please don't hesitate to ask for me. Jamar, is a really nice person and a joy to work with. Bob Ralph General Manager

dnm122912
4/04/2016

"HORRIBLE "

They have horrible customer care. I purchased a used vehicle from IPAC in 2014 and since have had a few minor problems. I recently went to get service for a recall and my check engine light. They never answered any of my phone calls or returned any of my calls. I even attempted to make an appointment online and over the phone, but was not successful. That should have been a red flag, but I still chose to take the vehicle in because it needed to be done. They said they were busy and were just servicing vehicles as they came in. They checked out the vehicle without once telling us of any charges they required. Typically in the past if I needed a vehicle serviced I would receive a phone call with the pricing of services and agree or not agree to have the vehicle serviced. No not with IPAC, they called to let us know they were going to charge close to $400 for a service that on average cost closer to $200. We obviously decided against the service and when we went to pick up the vehicle they charged $115. When we told them not one person told us of any pricings of services that were being done, and they responded that was just the price. Overall it is definitely not a customer friendly dealership that I want to ever work with in the future. I would never recommend their services to anyone. I never did feel completely confident when I made the purchase at IPAC and told my husband I never wanted to go back in the future when it came to purchasing or servicing a vehicle.

April 06, 2016

I would first of all like to thank you for bringing this matter to my attention. Based on the documents that we have in our service department, it clearly indicates diagnostic fee that is charged for a technician to verify the concerns with your vehicle. Technicians are paid to diagnose and repair with authorization from the customer. You indicated that you wanted to take your vehicle to have those repairs done somewhere else. The findings by our technician (certified) needs to be compensated for his level of expertise and his time dedicated to your vehicle. The charge for his service was for 1 hour of diagnostic. I would be more than happy to provide you a 10% discount on your next service visit. Based on your email this may never come in to play, but if for some reason it does, I will honor it. Thanks and have a nice day Bob Ralph General Manager

Daniella
4/03/2016

"2500 Cummins"

Great service. Salesman Rene Barrios did an awesome job, I highly recommend him. He is very knowlegable and professional. He was willing to listen to the customer and ensure that we were fully satisfied.

April 06, 2016

Thank you for taking time to write a review on the service you received from Rene. Rene, is a hard worker and I'm certain he will provide you, friends and family good service in the future. Thank you for your business. Bob Ralph General Manager

christymares
4/01/2016

"smooth transaction!"

just bought a jeep patriot! the experience was great and painless. i went in with an open mind that the numbers might not work because i was upside down in my other car but i was able to get the jeep color i wanted and not settle. ask for juan ramirez!!!!

Rhett (finance)

richard_davila70
3/31/2016

"Exceptional Customer Service "

Larry was exceptional, was able to work with our requests and budget. He found the perfect car for us, even bought us lunch. He had a great attitude and kept us update and informed every step of the way.

Anthony from Finance

DodgeABC
3/26/2016

"New Car!!"

Tony Ruiz was Excellent! Made my car buying experience less painful. He was very courteous and professional. His honesty was refreshing also. I'll definitely be recommending him to friends.

Reviews of Omar Campos