Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

3.2

June 30, 2017

"Best Salesman!!"

- Isaac15

I've bought 11 vehicles before this purchase with Omar so I have had my share of meeting different salesman at other dealerships. I must say Omar is definitely on the very top of this list. Put me #1 , made sure I was gonna buy something I was happy in and never tried to push me into something I wasn't into. A cool dude and very knowledgeable on his vehicles. Thanks for my 2017 Dodge Ram 4x4 I couldn't be more satisfied!

Justin Rodriguez
Omar Campos

June 01, 2017

"Nobody calls!"

- SM

Service said they would call when truck ready. No call or update received. Service dept and service dept manager do not pick up when called. Just loop recording for 45 minutes! Finally got a manager (not in service dept as cashier said "oh he is not here" well other receptionist did not know that or just transferred me anyway) at 7:00pm who said truck was ready!! This was after a week of no returned phone calls to make an appointment, that then wasn't needed. Appalling!!!

Service Department

April 09, 2017

"Terrible"

- agumontai11

I worked on trying to get an appointment with them and even setting up a time to call them to discuss options and they were unable to actually be available during the time they said they would be available. Also, I called and tried to ask questions about a vehicle on the lot and after a 15 minute hold they asked if they could call me back. It's been a week and I still haven't heard back. Do not recommend.

Edward Ayala