Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

7000 Northwest Loop 410,
San Antonio, Texas 78238
Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM is a certified Chrysler Five Star dealership with a huge inventory of high quality new and pre-owned vehicles. Our team at Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM believes that customer service means making sure that your vehicle buying & service experience is an enjoyable one. Our web site helps us to fulfill this mission by providing all the information you need to find out more about us, buy a car online, and discover more about our excellent Service and Parts departments. We have been servicing the San Antonio area as the top Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM dealer for years and will continue to fulfill this role as we service you in the purchase and maintenance of your quality vehicle.

About Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Will31
5/22/2015

"Great Service, great Sales Rep"

Tony Ruiz was outstanding, In my opinion he went above and beyond. I have three little kids, I didn't want to spend hours inside the dealership filling out paperwork and trying to make a deal. I talked to Tony R. on the phone and explained to him what I want and he made it happen without me spending hours and hours inside the dealership. If you are in the market for a new car stop by IPAC and talk to Tony Ruiz.

purple, japan12
5/12/2015

"great service and friendly people"

Love the customer service, they work with you and help you as much as they can.

Dimples0224
5/11/2015

"Best car buying experience yet!"

I went in not even expecting to come out with a car much less a brand new one. Scott and his team were top notch and were very kind and accommodating. I got a brand new jeep and my payments didn't sky rocket. Thank you!

Delaluz1
5/06/2015

"Excellent service"

Professional, attentive, caring, well suited for the job, a significant factor for the Chrysler service family and in my wife's words "Great smile it shows trust and confidence". -Anthony and Maria (Lucy) Fasci 4/30/15

eve
4/24/2015

"Quick customer respond & good service from IRAQ team"

Todd Waldo was my sales & we have a great experience with him. He has good knowledge about the car that we wanted it. We could see that he really tried his best to deal with his customers. In another hand, Omar Campos his boss, had a good approach how to deal with us. Both of them treat their customers with respect & able to give the price that meet our budget. Business Office / financial also gave a quick easy process. Even the next day, I have questions re..my car, Todd was still very helpful & I respect that. I recommend this dealer for the best place to look for a car.

Chase4687
4/24/2015

"Awesome Car Buying Experience "

Larry, and the rest of the IPAC team, did such a fantastic job from start to finish. They made me an offer I couldn't refuse, and it didn't take them long to do it. It was one of the quickest experiences I've ever had when it came to purchasing a vehicle. I highly recommend everyone I come across to IPAC for their next vehicle purchase.

Piamaria
4/19/2015

"Got completely cheated"

I went in to see if I could get a better deal than what I was paying for my current vehicle. Larry White was recommended to me by a co-worker. Had a bad experience at World Car, where I had bought my car so decided to go where someone had such a good experience. Bottom line is this, I was a female alone, not knowing much about the car buying process so even in 2015, that old cliche still stands, they took advantage of me. Larry was good at showing me exactly what I was looking for and it was something I had not thought of, a Jeep Cherokee. I just loved it. We started the process and I knew that I had worked hard on my credit and my bank had already approved me for an amount, so I felt good. First they showed me my credit score much lower than what I know it is but I was still ok. They convinced me to put $400 down and my payment was close to what I was paying for my Sentra but this was a much nicer car so I was fine with it. I drove it home very happy. A few days later, Larry calls me to tell me they "forgot" to have me sign a couple of things for the loan. I went in that Saturday and as soon as I sat down, I knew it was not about forgotten paperwork. My bank did not approve the amount of the vehicle for me. I knew it was more but I thought these "professionals" knew what they were doing. So they had to go through another bank and got the approval at a higher rate with me paying $30 more a month. I was furious and told them to give me my Nissan back. Of corse it's too late for that and I love the car so I had no choice. Lying to get me to come in was the worst and they way they handled it, I will NEVER go back to them nor will I recommend them to anyone. Even the people who refereed me were upset and will think twice before sending anyone to them. What sucks is being made to feel so stupid as a single female trying to buy a car. No one should feel that way and they just destroyed my faith in that forever.

Someone in Finance, don't know the name

Diana314
4/07/2015

"Awesome Customer Service! "

I recently had a horrible incident with Mother's Window Tint in San Antonio, Texas. They messed with the electrical wires in my car and I had to get it fixed. Marc Mendoza handled my situation impeccably! I highly recommend taking your car to this dealership. He was understanding of what I needed and always kept me updated throughout the process. Do yourself a favor and get your car fixed right. Marc knows what he is doing and has the best technicians to fix your vehicle.

Jasonm17
4/04/2015

"Great experience "

Helped us out in every kind of way. Just want to say thank you and will definitely do business with you again when shopping for another vehicle.

jes111
3/31/2015

"Bought 2 brand new ram trucks from IPAC. Never again."

I purchased a 2015 Ram with a few defects. After weeks of frustrations they were finally repaired. But, one are the four plastic hub caps were/are discolored and needed to be replaced. Each time I asked to have them replaced they said let's get the EVTS repaired first then we'll take care of the hub caps.Then I took it in two different times for a computer message saying gas cap malfunction. Again, let's take care of this issue then we'll take pictures of hubcaps and submit them. I went in to pick up vehicle after gas cap computer message repair and I was told pictures were taken and were submitted to Chrysler. It turned out to be a lie. So, a tech took pictures and submitted pics to Chrysler who accused me of spraying hubcaps with chemicles and they won't replace them. IPAC's salesman lied to me during my making my purchase which they wouldn't make good because it was too late. Papers were signed and sale must stand. They're crooked. They'll lie to make the sale and call the customer a liar to keep from replacing four plastic hubcaps claiming that I put chemicles on them when I showed them defects from the time of purchase. But they have no record of it. If you buy from them record the salesmen and don't verbally inform them of defects. Document the defects yourself and mail the document by certified mail.

Reviews of Tony  Ruiz