Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

7000 Northwest Loop 410,
San Antonio, Texas 78238
Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM is a certified Chrysler Five Star dealership with a huge inventory of high quality new and pre-owned vehicles. Our team at Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM believes that customer service means making sure that your vehicle buying & service experience is an enjoyable one. Our web site helps us to fulfill this mission by providing all the information you need to find out more about us, buy a car online, and discover more about our excellent Service and Parts departments. We have been servicing the San Antonio area as the top Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM dealer for years and will continue to fulfill this role as we service you in the purchase and maintenance of your quality vehicle.

About Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

eve
4/24/2015

"Quick customer respond & good service from IRAQ team"

Todd Waldo was my sales & we have a great experience with him. He has good knowledge about the car that we wanted it. We could see that he really tried his best to deal with his customers. In another hand, Omar Campos his boss, had a good approach how to deal with us. Both of them treat their customers with respect & able to give the price that meet our budget. Business Office / financial also gave a quick easy process. Even the next day, I have questions re..my car, Todd was still very helpful & I respect that. I recommend this dealer for the best place to look for a car.

Chase4687
4/24/2015

"Awesome Car Buying Experience "

Larry, and the rest of the IPAC team, did such a fantastic job from start to finish. They made me an offer I couldn't refuse, and it didn't take them long to do it. It was one of the quickest experiences I've ever had when it came to purchasing a vehicle. I highly recommend everyone I come across to IPAC for their next vehicle purchase.

Diana314
4/07/2015

"Awesome Customer Service! "

I recently had a horrible incident with Mother's Window Tint in San Antonio, Texas. They messed with the electrical wires in my car and I had to get it fixed. Marc Mendoza handled my situation impeccably! I highly recommend taking your car to this dealership. He was understanding of what I needed and always kept me updated throughout the process. Do yourself a favor and get your car fixed right. Marc knows what he is doing and has the best technicians to fix your vehicle.

Jasonm17
4/04/2015

"Great experience "

Helped us out in every kind of way. Just want to say thank you and will definitely do business with you again when shopping for another vehicle.

jes111
3/31/2015

"Bought 2 brand new ram trucks from IPAC. Never again."

I purchased a 2015 Ram with a few defects. After weeks of frustrations they were finally repaired. But, one are the four plastic hub caps were/are discolored and needed to be replaced. Each time I asked to have them replaced they said let's get the EVTS repaired first then we'll take care of the hub caps.Then I took it in two different times for a computer message saying gas cap malfunction. Again, let's take care of this issue then we'll take pictures of hubcaps and submit them. I went in to pick up vehicle after gas cap computer message repair and I was told pictures were taken and were submitted to Chrysler. It turned out to be a lie. So, a tech took pictures and submitted pics to Chrysler who accused me of spraying hubcaps with chemicles and they won't replace them. IPAC's salesman lied to me during my making my purchase which they wouldn't make good because it was too late. Papers were signed and sale must stand. They're crooked. They'll lie to make the sale and call the customer a liar to keep from replacing four plastic hubcaps claiming that I put chemicles on them when I showed them defects from the time of purchase. But they have no record of it. If you buy from them record the salesmen and don't verbally inform them of defects. Document the defects yourself and mail the document by certified mail.

venelope
3/29/2015

"Lack of communication skills"

Was contacting dealer all day and finally made an agreement on a price. When deal was made, salesman stated to come in and file the paperwork and get the car. Confirmed that I would get off early from work to sign papers and reconfirmed the agreed price. Got there 30 minutes after making the phone call and salesman stated car was sold to someone else and wanted to show me upgraded version of the same car for a higher price. Management did not even budge to make up for the lack of communication. Salesman denied even agreeing to a price. MANAGEMENT was not even trying to help to make the situation better. I have bought several cars from here and my loyalty to this place was not even considered. Please don't waste your time, they give empty promises.

werx24
3/28/2015

"helped me get my first car"

Amazing people. They helped me out to the max. Danny Martinz helped my girlfriend with getting her jeep. So I decided to see if I could get a vehicle and I did. I've never been so happy. I love my 2015 dodge dart.

Janson Emmanual
3/22/2015

"purchase of 2011 Nissan Murano"

Casey Swearingen and Tony Ruiz were most helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. Tony called me many times to make sure I was satisfied with my purchase and if there was anything else he could help me with. Casey was very patient and did not hurry us and showed us as many cars as we wanted to see,even some new ones. Thanks much, guys - really appreciate working with you.

Bradycort
3/22/2015

"Great experience "

Robert Ortega was great. He knew exactly what he was doing. He wasn't pushy or eager to just throw us in any car. He listened to our every need. He got us the best deal and car we could ask for. Definitely go see Robert at ipac.

PARRA
3/17/2015

"BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE "

My husband and I had a VERY BAD EXPERIENCE with the SERVICE DEPARTMENT STAFF.. ROBERT PETERS and MARC MENDOZA should NOT be working in PUBLIC RELATIONS. We had an APPOINTMENT to take in our DODGE DURANGO in for a recall on the passenger airbag it was there in the Service Department for 9 hours and they DID NOTHING! They BOTH could use some classes in PROFESSIONAL ETHICS. We will also be REPORTING this to the BBB.. SINCERELY; JAMES AND KATHERINE PARRA

ROBERT "BART" PETERS