Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

7000 Northwest Loop 410,
San Antonio, Texas 78238
Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM is a certified Chrysler Five Star dealership with a huge inventory of high quality new and pre-owned vehicles. Our team at Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM believes that customer service means making sure that your vehicle buying & service experience is an enjoyable one. Our web site helps us to fulfill this mission by providing all the information you need to find out more about us, buy a car online, and discover more about our excellent Service and Parts departments. We have been servicing the San Antonio area as the top Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM dealer for years and will continue to fulfill this role as we service you in the purchase and maintenance of your quality vehicle.

About Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Dolores
8/26/2015

"Professionals "

Jody Seabolt was very professional about the sale and kept everything in check. I want to thank the management for all they did as well

jaden2000
8/26/2015

"Larry White and Armando Vela"

I was really nervous and had doubts about purchasing a new vehicle. Larry and Armando changed all of my worries and doubts. Both are VERY professional and I will be sending everyone over to these 2!

Armando Vela

PACHECO21
8/21/2015

""AWESOME!!!!"

Great experience buying a new Durango customer service was great I did not know I was able to purchase a new vehicle. Very happy with my experience at IPAC would deffenetly recommend

daliamhernand
8/20/2015

"AWESOME !!!!"

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE...........CONSIDERATION............PLEASANT WORK AREA.........RECOMMEND TO FAMILY & FRIENDS..........NEVER PRESSED INTO PURCHASING VEHICLE.......LET US TEST DRIVE THE VEHICLE........EXPLAINED ALL THE FEATURES TO THE VEHICLE.....WENT OUT OF HIS TO HELP US........

RENE BARRIOS

RR
8/19/2015

"AWESOME!!!!"

I went in to speak to a different person, who then refered me to Edward. At first I was not sure if he would actually help out but I gave it a try. I have no regrets. Edwards did an awesome jobs in explaing and detailing all that was needed to know. His customer service skill was above average and he made sure that not only I, but those whom were with me were comfortable throughout the whole process. The time spent on having to deal with other, in the past was horribly long but Edward made sure things ran smoothly and updated us on every step during the process. The fact that he helped us save money not just with the new car but by referring us to the Allstate guy was a plus. If you need help, speak to Edward!!!! Recommended to all that need a car!

Garcia7
8/19/2015

"Thumbs Up"

We originally came in to look at a used vehicle but with the help with Larry White we drove off in a new vehicle instead. We were very satisfied with this dealership and also felt like being around family.

Viri_316
8/18/2015

"Great experience "

definitely recommend very helpful very understanding helped me get my very first vehicle Super friendly helped me find something around my price range recommending to other people

Happygirlaugust2015
8/18/2015

"Excellent customer service= extremely happy customer "

I was extremely happy with the customer care before, during and after the sale. I hadn't bought a new or used vehicle in over 12 years so I was very apprehensive about my purchase but Chad Tucker took care of me from beginning to end.

Chad Tucker

betty2008
8/16/2015

"Service that exceeded my expectations!"

What a professional pleasure it was to meet Juan Ramirez. Honesty, integrity, commitment are just a few words that describe him. He is extremely knowledgeable and an exceptional listener. I told him exactly what I wanted in a vehicle and on the first option he nailed my request. I felt safe with Juan. I knew he was honest and it came across in how he dealt with me and how he insured that everything was done for my benefit. If you need a beautiful vehicle and want a superior salesman, make your way to Ingram Park Auto Center and look for Juan Ramirez. He changed my life. Thank you Juan, you are my family now and I appreciate you. Betty

Bravo12
8/13/2015

"Great service"

Love the way our sales rep was completely honest with us and kept our budget in mind all the time. He was very professional, Would come back.

Rene barrios