Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

7000 Northwest Loop 410,
San Antonio, Texas 78238
Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM is a certified Chrysler Five Star dealership with a huge inventory of high quality new and pre-owned vehicles. Our team at Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM believes that customer service means making sure that your vehicle buying & service experience is an enjoyable one. Our web site helps us to fulfill this mission by providing all the information you need to find out more about us, buy a car online, and discover more about our excellent Service and Parts departments. We have been servicing the San Antonio area as the top Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM dealer for years and will continue to fulfill this role as we service you in the purchase and maintenance of your quality vehicle.

About Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Jlopez23
2/06/2016

"First time car buyer "

Dealt with great professional salesman lary went above and beyond to help and Joey was great both did what they could to help very satisfied with my new 2016 Dodge Dart

Joey Hernandez

Steph13
2/01/2016

"Awesome salesman!"

Jamarr was extremely helpful, patient, and understanding. I will be definitely referring my friends and family to this awesome individual. Keep hiring sales people like Mr. Swanks. Thanks!

Dogguy6651
1/27/2016

"Jeep Cherokee"

I had searched several other dealerships and been sorely disappointed in getting the exact vehicle I wanted, and a decent price. IPAC delivered on both counts.

Jserna14
1/26/2016

"Counter Productive "

Our sales person including the team were a great team made my experience not only fast but worth it gotta say left there very impressed.

Paulpena89
1/26/2016

"2015 Ram 1500"

I had the greatest experience with IPAC. I was able to view my truck online and when I got there I got to meet with Omar. He did a great job telling me a little more about the truck and worked very hard to get the deal done for me. Also I got to work with Mr. Ramirez in the finance area and he was able to get me the extended warranty and GAP coverages I was wanting. Great overall experience, not pushy and answered all my questions. I would highly recommend IPAC for any and all vehicle needs!! We may even be back this year to purchase another vehicle for my fiancé.

George Ramirez

Dodgelover
1/22/2016

"Worst Dodge dealership "

Came in for an oil change and to look at the Durango R/T. Employees here have no consideration on customers time. I requested to see the Durango and the employee said let me grab the keys and never came back. I walked around the lot and never was helped again. This dealership is a waste of time. I will never come back nor will I ever reccommend this dealership to anyone. Worst experience ever!

employee did not state name

Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded to this review

January 22, 2016

I would like to apologize for wasting your time here at IPAC. I can't even imagine how a salesperson could go out on the lot and meet and greet a customer and not come back with the keys to the vehicle. Not sure why someone would do this? This is not something that is tolerated here at IPAC. If you have his name I would love to have a conversation with that individual. Again, if for any reason you would want to re-visit our store, I would be more than happy to get one of our experienced salespeople to accommodate you. Have a nice day. Bob Ralph General Manager

Rose
1/22/2016

"Smooth Transition"

The transition in getting us into a new vehicle was wonderful. Scott Gonzales took care of us each step of the way. George in Finance was thorough in explaining the paperwork. We are making this dealership our go to dealership for our future vehicles. Thank you IPAC!

Charger
1/21/2016

"Great Experience "

Danny Martinez helped me, dedicated, very professional, took very good care of me,and got me what I wanted. Very pleased and would definitely go in the near future.

rob
1/13/2016

"looking for a hard worker like yourself ask Larry Gillman"

My name is Robert I went in on a Sat after the new year not sure what to look for on a used car. Found a car on the lot was just put on the lot, was able to get a brand new care a couple of dollars more, staff very help full, one sales man named Larry Gillman, hustled to show me several used cars in the cold rain. Took his time no hurry to understand what I was looking for was able to purchase a new challenger only one in San Antonio he to put the pictures up I believe soon. If you find a car you are interested on the internet ask for him or show up and ask for a dependable person.

Jamesb1824
12/29/2015

"Great service all around"

Allen Montalvo Was great person and very knowledgeable. Got us what we wanted. Did everything in his power to make us happy. All people involved with buying car was great.

Reviews of Larry  Gillman