Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Showroom Hours: 8:30 AM - 9:00 PM Closed

Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM is a certified Chrysler Five Star dealership with a huge inventory of high quality new and pre-owned vehicles. Our team at Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM believes that customer service means making sure that your vehicle buying & service experience is an enjoyable one. Our web site helps us to fulfill this mission by providing all the information you need to find out more about us, buy a car online, and discover more about our excellent Service and Parts departments. We have been servicing the San Antonio area as the top Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM dealer for years and will continue to fulfill this role as we service you in the purchase and maintenance of your quality vehicle.

About Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Roger Zamora
2/28/2015

"Sales"

IPAC has always gone over and beyond helping you been satisfied. I bought my last three vehicles from IPAC and myself and the wife have received outstanding service from everyone especially our salesman. We received first class service from him every time we've bought a car and hopefully he never leaves because will be coming again in few years for another hour car. Your fiance officer was quick and to the point in helping us and went through all paper work courteously. Management also been super and that's what I like about IPAC.

March 02, 2015

Hello Roger, My name is Chris Seiter Internet Manager for IPAC Chrysler Jeep and I wanted to thank you for taking your time to write this review. I am certainly glad that you had a good experience with your recent purchase at IPAC as well as on your previous visits. Its good to hear that you feel well taken care of by both your salesman Tony and our finance manager Victor, I will certainly pass along your message to them. I hope that you will continue to think of us at IPAC for your future purchases. Please feel free to contact Tony or myself if there is anything more we can do to make sure you are totally satisfied with you new vehicle.

Johnnyace
2/23/2015

"Great buying experience"

Great costumer service and professionalism throughout the entire process. Buying experience was smooth, fast and easy. Within three hours we were in and out of the lot with the vehicle we wanted. We highly recommend Mr. Gillman for a great car buying experience.

Dodge2015
2/18/2015

"Great work!"

I purchased a 2015 Dodge Challenger and Mr. Gillman was very professional from start to finish. The car buying experience was very easy and smooth through out the entire process. I would highly recommend this dealer to anyone looking to buy a car from IPAC.

DA
2/15/2015

"Outstanding professionalism"

We have worked with Tony Ruiz for all of our Jeep purchases. He is an outstanding salesman with integrity and professionalism. Tony was patient with us and made sure we got the best. His friendly attitude makes you feel as if you had known him for years. We will continue to recommend Tony to anyone looking for a new car or truck.

skovarovic
2/10/2015

"good customer service"

Hector Carrillo was new when I first came in to purchase my car. Despite that he offered great customer service, was knowledgeable and worked with us to make sure we were satisfied with our purchase. I would highly recommend him, and feel he deserves commendation for his service.

February 10, 2015

Hello, my name is Chris Seiter and I am the internet manager here at IPAC Chrysler Jeep. I wanted to thank you for taking your time to review our dealership. I am happy you had a good experience with Hector and I will certainly pass along your review to him. We strive to provide a satisfying buying experience that leaves you happy with your purchase and willing to recommend IPAC to your friends and family. I am certainly glad that Hector was able to provide such an experience for you. If you have any further questions or comments please don't hesitate to contact us and I hope you continue to have a good experience with us at IPAC. Thank you.

rmg3
11/22/2014

"AWSOME SERVICE"

Mr. Gillman was extremely professional and willing to ensure all concerns and questions were addressed. I would highly recommend him if you are in the Market to purchase a vehicle.

mgarcia8524
11/05/2014

"14 jeep grand cherokee service "

I have 2014 jeep grand Cherokee limited. the day after I bought the vehicle the airbag light turned on. so I took in the vehicle over to IPAC the following Monday. it took them 2 days to diagnose the car. they diagnosed a bad wire harness for the passenger seat airbag. after they replaced it (which took them an entire week). they refused to assist me with a rental car. so I had to pay out of my pocket for a rental. on Friday when the vehicle was ready. I never received a phone call. I had to call multiple times, each of which I never got thru. I finally just decided to show up at the dealer. after I picked up my car and drove to return the rental car. the airbag light turned back on. literally 20 min after I picked it up. not only that. the back padding on my seat where they were working. was broken. I had to return back to the dealer and there we were with my family and children waiting for them to try and figure out why the light came back on. it turned out that the wire harness that they replaced for my seat airbag was a "defected harness". so they had to do the entire job all over again. I also made them replace the back padding that they broke. so I drove away with my jeep until the new parts arrived. once they arrived they promised to have the work completed the same day so that I wouldn't have to get another rental. we made the appointment for a Thursday morning drop off that way I could pick up my vehicle that same night after I got off of work. at 4:30pm Thursday afternoon I still hadn't received an update. so I called and he told me that they were just barely going to start working on the car but that they promised it was a fast job and that they could still have my vehicle ready by 6pm. I arrived at 6;30pm and my vehicle was complete. I drove away and the following day.. what do you know.. the airbag light turned on again. so here I am now driving a 2014 jeep grand Cherokee with an airbag light turned on. so now I have to take my vehicle back to the dealer for a 3rd time and again, they refuse to help pay for a rental car!!! absolutely the worst service I have ever experienced. I will not take my vehicle back to IPAC. I am going to another dealership to have my vehicle serviced!! do not trust these people. my service advisor was Clifford. horrible at returning phone calls. technicians obviously are not good at there job. and the customer service is just plain lousy

CLIFFORD

November 05, 2014

My name is Bob Ralph, General Manager of IPAC Jeep and I would like to discuss this with you if at all possible. If you decide to bring the car back, please contact myself and I will insure you get something to drive until we fix your car. I will get with my shop foreman and have him look at your issue and hopefully he can pinpoint what is wrong with your jeep. Again, my apologize to the service you have encountered here at my dealership. I have been here 19 years and take a lot of pride in taking care of our customers. We haven't done so here based on your comments. Please contact me at 210-684-6610. thanks. Bob Ralph

Juan Giberto Quezada
10/28/2014

"Onward and Upward with Mr. Robert Ortega!!!"

We would like to commend Mr. Robert Ortega for his professionalism and friendly attitude. My wife, Jo Emma and I purchased a new 2014 Ram 1500, ecodiesel, 4x2 truck, and we could not been happier and satisfied with the excellent service that Mr. Ortega provided. We look forward to going back to the Ingram Park Auto Center for the oil changes and whatever else we might need in the future. And, I will definitely recommend Mr. Robert Ortega to my family and friends. Juan Gilbero Quezada

ELR
10/26/2014

"Good experience."

Justin and Robert were very helpful and made buying my Chrysler 200 very easy. I would definitely buy my next car there and recommend it to others

Flutterbyi
10/15/2014

"After sale, nobody cares"

We purchased a used truck. The first time my husband drove to work the engine light came on. We brought it to the dealership to be serviced. They told us that if it wasn't covered by warranty we would have to pay out of pocket but couldn't even tell us how much it would cost to diagnosis the problem....even though we told them what the problem was. We spoke to sales, they said there is no way to know if it was broken before we bought it so it was our problem. I wrote a letter via the "contact us" on the website. Nobody ever responded. I had a different salesperson email me about purchasing a vehicle, I replied that we just purchased a truck and told him the problem, never heard from him or anyone else ever again. On a positive note, the price was great. The salesman I had, who was great, is no longer working for the company. This was the second vehicle I purchased from IPAC but my first time to need service. I was about to purchase a new Jeep from them too but decided not to. I would suggest you use a different dealer....(on an additional note, Red McCombs is also terrible. They sold me a Certified Used Hyundai with a rebuilt engine and a car accident on the record - not reported on the CarFax until 10 months after I purchased it, but I was aware something was wrong with the vehicle after a few days)

Reviews of Victor Blades