Read Reviews Inskeep Ford

Kirby JohnsonSales Consultant10 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Inskeep Ford

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Inskeep Ford has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Inskeep Ford

Earning your Trust and Loyalty Everyday!

Located in Greenfield, IN, Inskeep Ford is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the Indianapolis, Greenfield Indiana area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Inskeep Ford a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, you’ve come to the right place. Call 888-484-9457 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our sales Department.

We beat big city dealers best prices everyday - and have been for over fifty years.

Our Location

Free Coffee Shuttle Service
Instant Financing Television
Authorized Parts Store Vending Machines

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Two Fords, both at Inskeep"

JoshCade
7/21/2014 1:08:11 PM

Jeremy PikeJeremy Pike
Barry  StewartBarry Stewart
Mark WindlerMark Windler

My Review Of Inskeep Ford:

We purchased a new Ford Explorer and then also recently a used Ford F-150 from Connie at Inskeep. Connie was great at helping us with the purchase in an informative and non-pressuring way to make sure we were getting exactly what we wanted. Inskeep also services both cars and have taken care of everything on our new Explorer since purchase in 2013. Jeremy has been great with scheduling, following-up and explaining any work that needs to be done to keep cars in perfect running condition. Great to have a local dealer in Hancock County to rely on and worth the drive from Indy as well for small-town customer service.

Twitter
"Another Great Job by Tim Lee!"

K.R.
7/21/2014 10:57:45 AM

Mark WindlerMark Windler

My Review Of Inskeep Ford:

We recently purchased a 2nd new vehicle from Inskeep Ford working with our salesman Mr.Tim Lee and again had a great experience! Our family has come to feel confident with Tim and the staff at Inskeep and feel like we can depend on him/them to help us make the right decision when purchasing a new vehicle.
We would highly recommend Inskeep Ford for your next vehicle purchase!
GO SEE TIM!

Twitter
"Excellent sales and service experience."

matthew.hoy.14
7/10/2014 5:21:58 PM

Dennis BauerDennis Bauer
Randy BrockRandy Brock
Doug CallahanDoug Callahan

My Review Of Inskeep Ford:

I purchased a 2011 Ford certified vehicle in April and have had one routine service and two warranty visits. Everyone that I have dealt with was friendly helpful and courteous. I am very satisfied and will recommend this dealer.

Twitter
"Our One Stop Shopping Experience"

Red2013
7/8/2014 7:21:13 AM

My Review Of Inskeep Ford:

Our sincere thanks to Connie for making the first purchase of a Ford an awesome experience!! Upon arriving at the dealership Connie introduced herself and I told her I wanted to buy a red car. She said lets make it happen......and she's a woman of her word!!!! The 2013 Taurus is our dream car. Professionalism and courtesy was shown from the introduction to the driving of the car off the lot. Connie explained every aspect of the new vehicle completely. Thank you financial team for working with our credit union on getting us such a great interest rate. The Inskeep Staff made OUR ONE STOP SHOPPING EXPERIENCE JUST PERFECT. We'll be back.........oh yeah, and in the meantime........we're telling everyone about Connie Adney

"Great Experience"

cagneyk
7/3/2014 9:25:01 AM

My Review Of Inskeep Ford:

Working with Tim Lee and the staff at Inskeep really put me at ease. Mr. Lee addressed all my questions and approached my car buying anxiety with professionalism and a warm mix of friendliness. He put my mind at ease, worked with me to get me into the vehicle, and was very attentive at each step. I never felt pressured, and felt like I was being treated fairly. I loved the idea of buying at a hometown, local dealership...and Inskeep did not disappoint.

"Very Satisfied"

dkstillinger
7/2/2014 12:13:21 PM

Alan  KingAlan King

My Review Of Inskeep Ford:

Thanks, Alan for you professionalism and quick work to help make this sale complete. I love the truck and I am glad I could keep my purchase local. I have used your service department for years for my trade in and have been very pleased with the service. Thanks again.

"Fantastic service always"

albard
6/30/2014 9:00:42 PM

My Review Of Inskeep Ford:

Connie is such a great person to talk to and knows my family on a first name bases. I bought my first car from her two years ago and absolutely loved it! Last Monday I came in to get an oil change and decided to look around while I was waiting. Connie remembered that I wanted a bigger car down the road and recommended a very nice and affordable 2014 ford escape that fits my budget and life style perfectly. Got an amazing deal on my trade in and great discounts as well! Definitely recommending Connie to everyone and will be coming back for my next car.

"June 2014"

mgregg53
6/26/2014 9:34:51 PM

My Review Of Inskeep Ford:

My wife and I looked at used ford Edges at Skillman Ford and they told me they didn't have the color I was looking for, then they proceeded to try and sell me a used edge with 36,000 miles. When I got home and looked on-line Skillman had four used white Edges listed. While looking on Autotrader I discovered a used white Edge listing at Inskeep Ford. It had the options we were looking for, and at the price we were looking to pay. I called and made an appointment the next day with Mr. Tim Lee to see this Edge. When I arrived Mr. Lee reviewed the Suv with me, he showed me the options on the Edge and then took me out for a test drive around the block. The block consisted of a mile of four lane state highway and 3 miles of county roads that ranged from smooth to rough. It was perfect! It allowed me to see how the Edge handled on different road surfaces. We returned to the Dealership and sat down to do the deal. Mr. Lee talked to his manager and they quoted me a price that was very lower than what was posted on the internet. My wife was wanting a remote start and Mr. Lee made me an offer I couldn't refuse for the remote start option, but they were on backorder. We agreed to a price and when Mr. Lee checked with their parts department the remote start was on back order. I made an appointment to come pick the Edge up in two days. When my wife and I arrived to pick up the Edge we were both pleasantly surprised. . Mr. Lee had the Edge setting out front, washed and waxed, with floor mats and the remote starter installed. Mr. Lee had called in a favor and had secured a remote starter system for our new car. My wife even commented on what a good first impression Mr. Lee makes. My wife especially appreciated the friendly service from Mr. Lee and the extra time he took to show her all of the controls and options on the Edge, after the sale. . Mr. Lee even helped us to connect our cell phones to the our new Edge's blue tooth. Mr. Lee was Very professional, friendly, and personable. I have told ALL of my co-workers about the great service and reasonable prices at Inskeep Ford. Inskeep even threw in a free Full Tank of gas on top of everything else.. Amazing!
My son's car was rear ended a couple of weeks ago and he will be replacing his car later this summer. You can be sure we will send him to Inskeep to start his search.
I am late writing this review, but I wrote one on Monday but the web site crashed and I didn't have to time to rewrite it while I was at work.

"Great to work with"

cmackell
6/25/2014 1:14:51 PM

Brian CookBrian Cook

4.4

My Review Of Inskeep Ford:

Went looking for a ford fusion (used) and found a used one in new condition. Great staff, nice to work with and walked away happy!

"Inskeep Ford"

JackFunk
6/24/2014 7:55:28 PM

Alan  KingAlan King

My Review Of Inskeep Ford:

Alan King is a great salesperson. He worked very hard to close the deal. This is the second vehicle that we have purchased from Inskeep.

Reviews 11-20 >>