Inskeep Ford

2651 W Main Street,
Greenfield, Indiana 46140
Inskeep Ford Info
About Inskeep Ford

Earning your Trust and Loyalty Everyday! Located in Greenfield, IN, Inskeep Ford is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the Indianapolis, Greenfield Indiana area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Inskeep Ford a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, you’ve come to the right place. Call 888-484-9457 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our sales Department. We beat big city dealers best prices everyday - and have been for over fifty years.

About Inskeep Ford Learn More

ej6727
9/02/2015

"Exceptional new car purchase experience."

Bill Carpenter ensures exceptional customer satisfaction during the entire new car purchase experience. He ensures you get the exact car you want and the purchase experience is painless and enjoyable. He focuses on all details from determining the options to select through ensuring that you understand how everything works during the delivery process. Jeremy in Service also ensures that you are ready for your first service and who to contact if there are any technical problems. Overall exceptional customer service!

Bud
8/31/2015

"Easy, friendly"

1st Ford. 1st truck. good people to work with. Tom was great to deal with, no pressure. Thanks for not taking the buyout. Truck is beautiful.

Tom Roudebush

Jeremy
8/29/2015

"Innskeep Ford"

The sales staff at Innskeep Ford was personable and very attentive to my needs. They went out of their way to ensure I was satisfied with my purchase and covered all of the details meticulously. I would recommend this dealership to all persons looking for a vehicle.

Tom Roudebush

ethankahl
8/24/2015

"Amazing"

Inskeep went out and got me the car I wanted for a great price. Highly recommend this great dealership for anyone looking for a Ford

dunk727
8/24/2015

"GREAT"

My experience at Inskeep Ford was nothing less than great, Alan was very helpful and patient showing us the different new and used F-150"s I really liked the fact that they wasn't "high pressure" like a lot of dealers I had recently visited, Cant say enough about how pleased we are .

Branigin
8/19/2015

"Great experience "

Thank you Connie for making my car purchase go smoothly. You are the first sales person who has completely went over all the car features with me after the purchase. I will definitely recommend you to family and friends. Thanks!

janetb37
8/18/2015

"IT was great!!!"

My experience at Inskeep Ford is always pleasant. I have purchased all my cars from them always with the same great results. This was the third car from Brian and he is great, loved working with him. Look forward to having all my routine maintaince done there also, they have a great service department. Everyone there treats you like family.

bingle9498
8/14/2015

"2015 Edge"

Had a wonderful experience, as always, at Inskeep Ford. This is the 4th consecutive Ford that we have bought here and are please with it!

Happycamper
8/14/2015

"Customer focused service!"

I was having a problem with the ABS warning light coming on inadvertently in my Lincoln MKX. After many attempts to fix the problem at other dealerships, I was finally told to go to the nearest Ford dealer while the warning light was on. As I was driving to Greenfield today the warning light came on. I drove in to the Inskeeper service department without an appointment. Jeremy Pike, the service manager was fantastic. He listened to my concerns, assessed the problem, worked quickly to come up with a solution that was considerate of other people's appointments while helping me get the service needed. My vehicle is fixed because the service department was willing to "go the extra mile" to help me. If you are looking for friendly, customer focused service, this is the place for you. I certainly will be going back there!

huertak03
8/12/2015

"Awesome service"

Great,quick service with a smile. Everyone made me feel at home and like my purchased mattered to them. Would highly recommend to anyone I know.

Reviews of Patrick  Dunn