Inskeep Ford

2651 W Main Street,
Greenfield, Indiana 46140
Inskeep Ford Info
About Inskeep Ford

Earning your Trust and Loyalty Everyday! Located in Greenfield, IN, Inskeep Ford is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the Indianapolis, Greenfield Indiana area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Inskeep Ford a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, you’ve come to the right place. Call 888-484-9457 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our sales Department. We beat big city dealers best prices everyday - and have been for over fifty years.

About Inskeep Ford Learn More

dj2020
2/13/2016

"Satisfied customer"

Drove 2 hours to check out a used vehicle we saw online. Kirby met us before hours and had the car ready for us to look at. He was super friendly and made us feel completely at home the entire time. We worked out some numbers and were happy with the deal he was able to give us. The entire process lasted no more than an hour and half, and we were on our way! Everything went smoothly and we were so happy with our experience and the friendly people we met while at Inskeep. Thank you Kirby!

CoryH
2/12/2016

"Who knew buying a car could be fun"

I wasn't hassled at all and Brian Cook, my salesman was kind, helpful and eager to help me get into the car I needed and could afford. I wasn't pushed into buying anything more expensive and the financing department worked hard to get me the best deal. Buying a car was the best part of my day today. I am thrilled!

Stang
2/11/2016

"Great experience"

Positive experience with no pressure and we were treated more like friends than customers. Pat and Tom were great to work with. We were referred to this dealership and we were not disappointed. Highly recommended!

Tom Roudebush

lovemysuv72
2/08/2016

"good experience!"

Very helpful, answer rall my questions, and did not feel pressured. I would recommend Connie Adney and the rest of Ford Inskeep family. Plus I feel I got a fair price for my trade in.

BoGray
1/28/2016

"Great Dealership"

I have purchased or leased vehicles from Inskeep Ford for over 20 years. They are an excellent dealership to work with and make it easy to buy a new car or truck.

LTG
1/16/2016

"Dedicated persistence "

At the end of the model year,finding that vehicle with everything you want on it,is harder to find the longer you wait.I met Connie Adney,and she went to work for me.I couldn't have found a more dedicated and determined salesperson.Thanks again,Connie

Tammi58
1/14/2016

"Great experience "

Have always bought our cars here, must be a reason !! Friendly sales and service staff. Always felt like this dealership was giving me a great deal plus have always gotten great service.

MAKDADDY
1/13/2016

"Being helped by Alan in a time of need."

Two days before Christmas my only son Anthony brought his car to me and said he had a coolant leak. After I inspected the vehicle it was determined to have a blown head gasket causing oil to enter the cooling system and coolant to enter the oil. The car had over 275,000 miles. I knew we had to look for a new or new used car for him. I purchased a 2012 Ford Focus new from Inskeep Ford and was pleased with my purchase so we headed there. It was almost closing time but Alan King helped us through it all, staying late and solved all our problems. I had to cosign but my son Anthony purchased a used 2012 Chrysler 200. I just want to thank Alan King, and Mark Windler and all the folks at Inskeep for getting Dad out of a bind. We drove the car home that night. Thank you so much. Sincerely Michael A. Klingler I will be purchasing my next car from Inskeep.

TDalton
1/12/2016

"Awesome Experience!!"

We worked with Alan King on our purchase of a 2015 Ford Focus Hatchback. Alan was very welcoming and just amazing to work with. Thank you Inskeep Ford for being a great local business. We are glad we decided to take a look in Greenfield.

relford123
1/10/2016

"great service, very helpful!"

I had a very pleasant experience buying my first car. My salesman name was Alan. He gave me time to look around without pressuring me, answered any questions I had and was overall very nice. I highly recommend Inskeep Ford, everyone I dealt with were so nice.

Reviews of Connie  Adney