Inskeep Ford

Sales Professional

February 21, 2017

"Above and beyond..."

- Patricia L Davis-Bow

We recently purchased a 2016 Ford Fiesta for our Grand daughter Gabrielle. Seems we got the one with a crazy computer! Alan King has stood by us and helped us through the ordeal of getting a replacement car just like our "Lola" right down to the very same Kona Blue color. Thank you for your professional yet personal attitude!

February 20, 2017

"F-150 4x4"

- jclements

Took my 04 FX4 in for service and decided to purchase a new F-150 4x4. My sales rep, Alan King was very patient and very helpful while looking for just the right truck for me. I will be utilizing Inskeep from this day on as my go to dealership.

February 15, 2017

"Honda purchase"

- MCraft

I just purchased my 4th vehicle from Inskeep Ford! What a terrific place to buy a car. No pressure, and the best price around. From my salesperson Greg (Goose) Worton, to the U/C mgr Brian Cook, Business Mgr Mark Windler, and even the GM Pat Dunn. They all got involved and made me feel good about my purchase. Thanks Inskeep Ford!

New 2016 Ford Transit Connect, $26500