Inskeep Ford

2651 W Main Street,
Greenfield, Indiana 46140
Inskeep Ford Info
About Inskeep Ford

Earning your Trust and Loyalty Everyday! Located in Greenfield, IN, Inskeep Ford is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the Indianapolis, Greenfield Indiana area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Inskeep Ford a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, you’ve come to the right place. Call 888-484-9457 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our sales Department. We beat big city dealers best prices everyday - and have been for over fifty years.

About Inskeep Ford Learn More

Sgulley
5/29/2015

"Superior workmanship and customer service!!!!!"

I recently was involved in a car accident in my brand new 2015 vehicle. I took it to Inskeep Ford to be fixed, let me just say how refreshing it was to be treated so wonderfully by all of the staff but most importantly in the body shop Dennis Bauer was the most kind and helpful professional I have ever had the pleasure to assist me!!! The accident was traumatizing and to have my brand new car wrecked was overwhelming and Dennis Bauer was so kind and so accommodating and helpful!! My car looks MARVELOUS!!!! Thank you Inskeep Ford!!!! I will always bring my vehicles to your business and my next car purchase will be from your business!! I wish I could give you all a million stars on my review!!!!! I am so impressed and my experience was so refreshing !!! This dealership is the BEST I have ever dealt with and I have had many cars!! And if your car needs fixed go see Dennis Bauer!!!! Thank you Inskeep !!!' You turned my horrible situation into a very marvelous one!!!! Sincerely, Stephanie Gulley

Heather05
5/27/2015

"Amazing service and best salesman!"

Inskeep is the only dealership I will do business with! They are always honest and willing to work the best deal possible! They truly care about their customers! Alan King is the best salesman there is! He has sold me 2 cars now, and also has sold to my parents! Pat Dunn is always a friendly face as well! These two guys have kept me coming back for over 10 years! I would highly recommend everyone to Inskeep! And ask for Alan King! He's awesome!

Ford lovers 722
5/27/2015

"Knowledgeable and friendly sales staff"

We had a specific new vehicle we wanted to see. We were shown that vehicle but weren't pressured into looking at more expensive vehicles. Our salesperson let us look at the one we wanted to see, as well as several others that caught our interest. We were treated very well and made to feel special. We were given a fair trade-in amount on our old vehicle and were happy with the financing deal we were offered the first-time. We are very pleased with our experience at Inskeep Ford.

Rachel
5/20/2015

"Inskeep makes it easy!"

A car purchase can be anxiety-inducing, but never at Inskeep Ford! I have purchased three vehicles from Inskeep, and the experience is always enjoyable! In dealing with sales staff, especially Connie, the finance department, and the service department, I have encountered nothing short of professionalism. Inskeep provides free shuttle servic, and the driver is very pleasant,, and I never have to tell him where I work -- he always remembers! Personalized service is their specialty.

ts123
5/17/2015

"MY REVIEW"

ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE. KIRBY JOHNSON WAS VERY HELPFUL AND INFORMATIVE. THE INVENTORY WAS SUFFICIENT, BOTH USED AND NEW. DID NOT FEEL OVERWHELMED BY THE SALES STAFF. ALL OPTIONS WERE CLEARLY PRESENTED.

FordEdgemom132
5/17/2015

"wonderful "

We live in Cincinnati, Ohio. We were looking for a car for our son. I found one on their site that had everything he wanted. I'm so glad we did. Everyone at this dealership was wonderful. It was worth the 2 hour drive each way which we did twice.

xdeeredealer
5/16/2015

"Excellent work from bodyshop"

Had a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee repaired. Vehicle looks great, would recommend. Very courteous employees and a very neat atmosphere. First class dealership. Would return if body work needed.

Stan & Tammy
5/09/2015

"Inskeep is a Keeper!!"

Went out to Inskeep Ford after seeing a truck I liked on their website. There I was met by Tim Cook. He knew everything about the truck and he described all the features thoroughly. He was friendly and courteous and always called my wife and I by our names, I liked that. He did not pressure us at all and they gave us top dollar for our trade. I will be going to Inskeep for my next vehicle no doubt.

bebop5353
5/07/2015

"New Escape purchase"

No hassles. salesman showed us what we wanted and went out of their way to secure exact vehicle in stock at another dealership. this is 3rd new car we have purchased from Inskeep.

easy24
5/06/2015

"buying my 2015 mustang gt"

I've serviced all my Mustangs at Inskeep Ford. Their service department is simply the best! I like to keep things close to home, so when my wife and I decided to purchase another Mustang we went there. Tim Lee, our salesman and Pat Dunn, our sales manager were very professional and gracious with their time. Everyone at the dealership did their best to put together our deal and make it an enjoyable experience. Whole-heartedly recommended !!!

Reviews of Connie  Adney