Inskeep Ford

Inskeep Ford
Call
Inskeep Ford Info
About Inskeep Ford

Earning your Trust and Loyalty Everyday! Located in Greenfield, IN, Inskeep Ford is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the Indianapolis, Greenfield Indiana area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Inskeep Ford a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, you’ve come to the right place. Call 888-484-9457 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our sales Department. We beat big city dealers best prices everyday - and have been for over fifty years.

About Inskeep Ford

"Great Experience"

My wife and I went to Inskeep Ford last weekend and bought a Ford Focus. Alan King was our salesman and you could not ask for a better guy to deal with. No high pressure sales, very friendly and knowledgable.We had a very good experience with Inskeep Ford and would highly recommend them to anyone.

"Fantastic experience."

Dealer and everyone was great. The salesman came in on his day off to finish the deal. The shop had the truck ready to go in less than 12 hours.

"Buying car"

They where both friendly and helpful. I would recommend shopping there. they stayed after work to finalize the sale. they washed and filled the gas on the car. next time i buy a car i will definitely go back to inskeep ford.

"Purchase of a pre-owned car"

Our sales person was very helpful and patient. We test drove several used cars and never felt rushed to decide. After looking at our options we found the best deal for our family. Really enjoyed to personal feel at this dealership. Defiantly no "big city" slick talk. I would recommend giving them a try.

"Very friendly and professional. Great experience."

It was a great experience. They didn't waste my time on low balling me on my trade. Tim was very open and forthcoming with all information and very helpful. The financing was quick and easy with great rates.

"This is what buying a new car should be like"

Visited the lot and right away appreciated the fact that each car had "No hassle pricing" which substantially minimized the amount of time spent negotiating. The sales rep, Alan King, answered all of our questions without using any high pressure sales tactics at all. Everyone at the dealership that I interacted was the same way including Patrick Dunn and Mark Windler. If I said I didn't want something, the respected my answer and moved on. They never tried to convince me of anything that I didn't want which I really appreciated. Inskeep Ford should be the dealership that all others should model themselves after. We went to 5 other Ford dealerships prior to Inskeep and did not have a good experience at any. This helped me really appreciate Inskeep and actually made buying a car enjoyable for once.

"Great service, good price, great car"

Purchased a 2013 Fusion that I had found while searching on the internet. Decided to stop by Innskeep on the way home. My intent was to look at the car and drive it. Fell in love with the car and the offered purchase price was slightly below what I had planned on and the trade in value on my car was higher than expected. No pressure at all - good service and good numbers. Easy to make that decision.

"ALAN KING NEEDS A RAISE!!!! stress free and knowledeable!!"

Alan King is the man... I personally have never bought a newer car before until this past week and this man made it incredibly easy and stress free there wasn't any pushing me to make a decision or rushing me threw anything. He was very profession and knowledgeable about the vehicle we were inquiring about. All I can say is that this man NEEDS A RAISE!. hopefully management reads this Alan !!. but seriously if your looking to buy a vehicle go talk with alan hes great and HONEST.. So hard to find in car salesmen.

"Another great experience at Inskeep"

Just purchased a new 2014 F150 XLT from Inskeep. This was my second purchase from Inskeep. I went back because of the great service and low pressure sales approach from Alan King, Pat Dunn and the entire staff. Alan and Pat worked extremely hard to find the exact vehicle I wanted (although I ended up purchasing one they had in stock). They were willing to do whatever it took to make sure I was happy with my purchase. When we arrived to pick up the truck and sign the papers, they stated there was an error in the numbers but they corrected them in my favor and stood by the pricing they had originally quoted. Needless to say I was more than pleasantly surprised. I highly recommend Alan and Inskeep Ford, we will be purchasing from them again. Thank you Alan and everyone at Inskeep! I also use Inskeep for all the maintenance on my previous truck and will do so with the new vehicle. Doug in service has been great to work with as well.

"Fantastic, stress free, car buying experince"

Alan King was great in helping with selection and with the purchsue of our Ford Explorer. Nothing but satisfied with his service level and care he took in ensureing we were happy with our vehicle. We are repeat customers to Inskeep and will continue to be!

Alan King