Inskeep Ford

Patrick Dunn

Tim  Lee, Sales Consultant, Inskeep Ford

Tim Lee

September 19, 2017

"Tim Lee is the man to see!!"

- LoriB

I recently purchased my 3rd vehicle from Inskeep in the last three years. All three times, I've had the pleasure to work with Tim Lee. He's always honest, fair and answers all my (ridiculous) questions. When I walk in the door, even if it's for an oil change, I'm treated like family. Tim has spent many hours with me, each time I've made a purchase, to ensure that I get the vehicle I want for the price that I want. He has an exceptional attitude and is willing to go out of his way to help. I highly recommend you ask for Tim!

Tim Lee

September 19, 2017

"Greg was terrific!!"

- Paul B

Greg was very knowledgeable on the cars and made me feel comfortable thru out the entire shopping experience. I would definitely buy from him and Inskeep again.

September 16, 2017

"Excellent Experience!"

- HaleyAlyea

The salesman was very helpful with any questions my husband and I had. We were also given the chance to take our vehicle home for the night! We were able to look the vehicle over and talk amongst one another about what we thought! Friendly staff. Knowledgeable people.

Patrick Dunn