Inskeep Ford

2651 W Main Street,
Greenfield, Indiana 46140
Inskeep Ford Info
About Inskeep Ford

Earning your Trust and Loyalty Everyday! Located in Greenfield, IN, Inskeep Ford is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the Indianapolis, Greenfield Indiana area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Inskeep Ford a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, you’ve come to the right place. Call 888-484-9457 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our sales Department. We beat big city dealers best prices everyday - and have been for over fifty years.

About Inskeep Ford Learn More

Ford Buyer
7/12/2016

"Great Experience"

Have dealt with Inskeep Ford for many years. They are always helpful & informative, always make you feel welcome. Very friendly and work with you until you get in the vehicle you are comfortable with.

FedRed
7/08/2016

"Very Accommodating "

We were in area searching for a house and stopped by Inskeep Ford to review Ford Escapes and Ford Edges. We previously lived in the area and had made several purchases from Inskeep. After our reviews , discussions consideration with Salesman Brian Cook we purchased a new Ford Edge. As before no pressure to purchase and easy purchase with trade in.

Jeng
7/06/2016

"Great Customer Service"

My husband and I have purchased two vehicles in the last 90 days from Inskeep Ford. We purchased the first vehicle from Brian Cook with Inskeep and requested to work with him again for our second vehicle. Very customer focused.

Notarobot
7/05/2016

"First time Ford buyer"

I was recently in a total loss car accident and searching for my new ride. My parents have always had good experiences at Inskeep, so I started there. Being in my 20s, this was the first car I was going to buy with my own money, and Tim made sure to take time to go over everything with me, from which cats to test drive, to the bank loan. They even followed up to make sure I was satisfied with the new purchase.

ginger miller
7/02/2016

"I called with specifics and my dealer helped me right away."

We test drove fell in live and talked #s. They gave me a great price for my trade in and managed to get in my price range. Very nice people they even synced our phones.

Chad moran

Snake327
7/02/2016

"Absolutely awesome experience!"

Every person in the building was kind, helpful and willing to go about and beyond to make this a enjoyable experience, thank you all.

Dad1234
6/29/2016

"Quick, easy, and very professional"

I went on line looking for a vehicle. Called and verified the vehicle was at the dealership. Brought trade in for price and closed deal in less than 30 min. Fast and painless.

Mike M.
6/13/2016

"Mike M."

My wife and myself have been buying cars and trucks since 1978 at Inskeep and have been treated fair and above board every time. No pressure and they take the time to answer all my questions. Tim Lee was very helpfull in my purchase of my new truck back in 2013 and was just as helpfull in our latest purchase.

mrs.c_ingle
6/07/2016

"No pressure buying experience"

Connie was such a pleasure to work with. Her patience and understanding were so appreciated during my first car buying experience. I went in thinking I knew what I wanted to buy. Connie showed me the options and let me test drive 4 vehicles within 2 days. There was no pressure in having to make a choice. She ran the numbers on my top two picks and made my experience enjoyable, fun, and stress free. I highly recommend Inskeep Ford and Connie Adney to anyone looking for a positive experience and an amazing vehicle!

katiedid
6/06/2016

"Greattttttttttt!!"

I have been looking for the right vehicle for three years. I was concerned about the 4 cylinder with the escape. The gentlemen and of course my brother in law help ease that concern.

Tom Roudebush