Inskeep Ford

Inskeep Ford

Call
Inskeep Ford Info
About Inskeep Ford

Earning your Trust and Loyalty Everyday! Located in Greenfield, IN, Inskeep Ford is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the Indianapolis, Greenfield Indiana area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Inskeep Ford a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, you’ve come to the right place. Call 888-484-9457 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our sales Department. We beat big city dealers best prices everyday - and have been for over fifty years.

About Inskeep Ford

ron
1/25/2015

"My experience with Inskeep Ford was excellent!!!"

On the 24 of December a lady ran into the side of my 2007 f150, the fun begins. I decided to take my truck to Inskeep Ford after looking at their reviews. I first met Holly Bandy (Body Shop Assistant) and I found her to be very friendly and helpful. She had an estimate done on my truck and from the time that I arrived to the time I left, it was about 30 minutes. I stopped back in during the process of them fixing my truck with a lot more questions. I spoke with Dennis Bauer (Manager) and he could not have been more helpful. Dennis invited me to look at my truck and went over in detail, what they were planning to do, never in a hurry answering all of my questions, and then invited me to come back anytime. Dennis put my mind at ease so there was no need to come back until I picked up my truck. The truck looked great!!!!! The paint was blended well, excellent job on the body work, and cleaned inside and out. I could not have been happier with my truck or the people that I dealt with!!!! Thank-you Dennis and Holly for all of your help.

earl
1/23/2015

"Sales review for Connie Adney"

This is our 7th car/truck that we have purchased from Connie Adney and my wife and I are customers for life. Whatever dealer she is working for we will follow. She always goes out of her way whether during working hours or not and always follows up after the purchase to see if we are satisfied. I would recommend her to anybody.

Nancy
1/22/2015

"They were so understand and patient"

I'm a working mother of 3 children. I don't like car shopping. Two years ago I bought out of the Ford family. I decided I was too short to drive the Buick Enclave. I needed to get a new vehicle. Alan and Pat helped me along the way. My husband is a number cruncher. They were patient with him. After about 2 weeks of help from them I was able to drive away in a much safer Ford Flex. Thanks Alan and Pat!

cmattson61
1/20/2015

"Great overall experience"

I worked with Connie on buying my new car and she was extremely helpful and friendly. The whole car purchasing experience was very easy and fast. I would definitely buy another car from them and recommend them to anyone looking to buy a car.

Just looking
1/12/2015

"Great experience"

Set up appt after seeing car we were interested in online. They actually had car on lot, gave us a good deal and we drove away w/car that afternoon! Connie and Mark were friendly, helpful and efficient...no "salesman/finance mgmt attitude." They were confident they had a deal we would like without being pushy...would recommend to family and friends.

B&C Evans
1/04/2015

"Overall, a wonderful experience."

When we drove through the lot at Inskeep and saw a salesman coming our way, we thought....."here we go". We were greeted by Alan who simply handed us his card and said that if we needed anything to let him know. We finished browsing through the lot and returned the next day to drive a couple of trucks and ended up buying one - from Alan, of course. His patience with us was unbelievable. When we started working on the deal, he sat and talked to us and made us feel at ease about this purchase. We were treated fairly on our trade and Patrick worked very hard for us to get the best possible interest rate for our new truck. We will definitely return to this dealership for service and future purchases. Great staff, great family, great dealership.

Mustangowner
1/03/2015

"Five star"

My experience with Inskeep ford in greenfield in. Was excellent, friendly knowledgeable staff, and very helpful in choosing my vehicle, with all the options explained in detail, and Alan King followed up with a phone call to make sure my purchase was everything I hoped for, and it is. :)

Bruce
1/03/2015

"New Truck"

Tim is an outstanding salesman to work with. We are very pleased with the deal. I hope to work with the same staff in the future.

JackieN
1/02/2015

"Bye Bye minivan days!"

We stopped by Inskeep looking for an upgrade from being a minivan family for 10 years. It was not an easy situation because of the payoff on the caravan, but Alan and the finance department made it possible. We drove away the next afternoon in a brand new F150 Crew Cab with enough room to fit our family of six and the cup holders my husband wanted! (Men...) Alan was very easy to work with and worked to find us the best finance situation. I have never owned a new vehicle until now and I love my truck!

jond
12/31/2014

"New Fusion"

My wife and I went in looking at a certified pre-owned Fusion. I called early in the day and the one I wanted to look at was already sold, but we went in to look at a couple others. Alan was a great salesman and had one warming up waiting for us to test drive. He did not make me feel pressured at any point. I look forward to many years of working with this great dealership.

Reviews of Alan  King