Inskeep Ford

2651 W Main Street,
Greenfield, Indiana 46140
Inskeep Ford Info
About Inskeep Ford

Earning your Trust and Loyalty Everyday! Located in Greenfield, IN, Inskeep Ford is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the Indianapolis, Greenfield Indiana area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Inskeep Ford a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, you’ve come to the right place. Call 888-484-9457 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our sales Department. We beat big city dealers best prices everyday - and have been for over fifty years.

About Inskeep Ford Learn More

dapeck
3/30/2015

"No hastle"

I was looking for an economical car at a low price. The price offered was much less than the sticker price on the car. While I know they made a profit on the deal, otherwise they wouldn't stay in business, I also know that I didn't have to go through the hassle of trying to bargain for a fair price. The final sales price ended up being on the lower end of the KBB price range for a new Fiesta. In the end I can positively say that both of us left the dealership that day happy with the deal.

RGMM6
3/28/2015

"Best experience ever"

Just bought my first new car from Inskeep Ford and my family and I couldn't have been treated any better. The entire time we were treated with the utmost respect and kindness. Alan King went up and beyond what we were expecting from a salesman. Very polite and thorough and made sure to explain everything so that we could understand it. We will definately not hesitate to recommend Alan and all the people that were so good to us.

Fordf250
3/28/2015

"Excellent Service"

I will definitely buy from Inskeep again. Even though they are about an hour from my home. It was well worth the drive. Everything went awesome!

jmullins3
3/25/2015

"They made buying a car fun!"

Alan King and the group at Inskeep Ford are wonderful! I had been working with another dealership and felt like I was just not important to them in purchasing a car. Alan helped me search for the perfect Fusion Titanium, and when I found one I liked, he contacted the dealership where it was at, made arrangements for a trade and had someone going to get the car all within 5 hours!! We completed our application on the dealer website ahead of time, so when we arrived that evening, our new car was clean, full of gas and waiting for us.. We had our paperwork completed within about 20 minutes and we were good to go!! All of the staff was super friendly and Alan made sure that we knew how everything worked in or new Fusion. I highly recommend Alan King and this dealership for your next new or used car purchase..

Cindy Schwier
3/23/2015

"Great customer service!!"

Brian Cook is great!! Thank-you for helping us getting us a Ford Mustang!! I had always wanted one and now I can ride my pony!

rroach
3/17/2015

"Certified Pre-Owned 2012 Escape"

Connie was very helpful in our vehicle purchase experience and made sure everything was explained to us, without being pushy or overbearing. The finance person was also very informative and explained things throughly, answered all questions and presented all options, once again, without pressure. We will definietly deal with Inskeep again!

alep15
3/02/2015

"New 2015 Ford Taurus"

Connie Adney was just wonderful to work with in the purchase of my new 2015 Ford Taurus from Inskeep Ford. She even stayed one hour past the dealership closing time to make sure everything was perfect. Thank you so much Connie! I highly recommend Connie and Inskeep Ford to anyone looking for new car.

Trish
2/27/2015

"new vehicle purchase"

I had an excellent experience with my new vehicle purchase. The staff was very helpful and explained all the features of the vehicle (sometimes twice because I forgot) without making me feel like I was an idiot. Tim Lee was extremely patient with me.

Mark (I didn't catch his last name) who had me sign my name once for every dollar of the new vehicle price.

Jodig
2/26/2015

"Easy major purchase that I have ever made!"

Connie was absolutely great to work with. I did my shopping and found the car I wanted. I applied for financing online and the next morning, Connie called me to come pick up my new car! She explained everything that went into the quote and Mark went over all the paperwork and answered all my questions before I even asked them. No hidden costs or surprises. My payment was exactly what she quote me on the phone. Connie also went over all the features of the vehicle and help my set up all the options. Just a wonderfully easy experience.

rahays15
2/26/2015

"Purchased New F250"

As always I received excellent service from everyone involved, Connie Adney, Tim Lee, Pat Dunn and Mark Windler. Everyone involved went above and beyond to make sure I received the best deal available. They braved the cold weather and Connie Adney returned to work the day avter surgery to make sure that everything went well during the purchase process. Hats off to Inskeep Ford for a job well done.

Reviews of Alan  King