Inskeep Ford

Mark Windler

Tim  Lee, Sales Consultant, Inskeep Ford

Tim Lee

June 17, 2017

"helpful, no pressure, knowledgeable, and friendly"

- kzeilinga

I have bought 2 cars from this dealership and both times my experience was exceptional. Alan King's knowledge of product and style of salesmanship is what has made me a repeat customer. I can't say enough good things about my buying experience.

June 07, 2017

"Great place to buy a new vehicle! Ask for Alan King!!!"

- rjmahon

I had been doing some research on the internet, trying to find a new SUV to replace one that we had been leasing which was about to come to an end. I found an awesome looking 2017 Ford Escape Titanium that was available at Inskeep Ford in Greenfield, IN. The web page had all the specifications for the vehicle laid out for me to see, showed the price and also the Ford incentives available to me. I sent an email inquiring if the vehicle was still available and Alan King got back with me on that shortly after. We set up a time for me to come see the vehicle that afternoon, took a test drive, and even let me swing by my house to show my wife. He explained in depth the features of the vehicle, safety features, and was very pleasant (not pushy) to work with. We discussed financial options available to us, laying it out for my wife and I to make the best decision for us in terms of length of loan, interest rate, and different warranty packages available. Patrick Dunn was another great man to work with on getting us into our new vehicle. We got a huge discount, Ford rebates, and other incentives applied to our total purchase price making the decision to buy this vehicle an easy one!

Patrick Dunn

June 01, 2017

"Ask for Alan"

- Kowaleski

We have been wanting to buy from Inskeep with Alan King for a while. Test drove a 2015 Ford Explorer and it was just what we were looking for. Inskeep was great to work with especially with our busy schedule. We are super happy we bought local. Alan did a great job explaining everything about the vehicle & we know he is there for us if we have questions.

New 2017 Ford Expedition, $66675