Inskeep Ford

2651 W Main Street,
Greenfield, Indiana 46140
Inskeep Ford Info
About Inskeep Ford

Earning your Trust and Loyalty Everyday! Located in Greenfield, IN, Inskeep Ford is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the Indianapolis, Greenfield Indiana area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Inskeep Ford a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, you’ve come to the right place. Call 888-484-9457 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our sales Department. We beat big city dealers best prices everyday - and have been for over fifty years.

About Inskeep Ford Learn More

Rachel
5/20/2015

"Inskeep makes it easy!"

A car purchase can be anxiety-inducing, but never at Inskeep Ford! I have purchased three vehicles from Inskeep, and the experience is always enjoyable! In dealing with sales staff, especially Connie, the finance department, and the service department, I have encountered nothing short of professionalism. Inskeep provides free shuttle servic, and the driver is very pleasant,, and I never have to tell him where I work -- he always remembers! Personalized service is their specialty.

ts123
5/17/2015

"MY REVIEW"

ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE. KIRBY JOHNSON WAS VERY HELPFUL AND INFORMATIVE. THE INVENTORY WAS SUFFICIENT, BOTH USED AND NEW. DID NOT FEEL OVERWHELMED BY THE SALES STAFF. ALL OPTIONS WERE CLEARLY PRESENTED.

FordEdgemom132
5/17/2015

"wonderful "

We live in Cincinnati, Ohio. We were looking for a car for our son. I found one on their site that had everything he wanted. I'm so glad we did. Everyone at this dealership was wonderful. It was worth the 2 hour drive each way which we did twice.

xdeeredealer
5/16/2015

"Excellent work from bodyshop"

Had a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee repaired. Vehicle looks great, would recommend. Very courteous employees and a very neat atmosphere. First class dealership. Would return if body work needed.

Stan & Tammy
5/09/2015

"Inskeep is a Keeper!!"

Went out to Inskeep Ford after seeing a truck I liked on their website. There I was met by Tim Cook. He knew everything about the truck and he described all the features thoroughly. He was friendly and courteous and always called my wife and I by our names, I liked that. He did not pressure us at all and they gave us top dollar for our trade. I will be going to Inskeep for my next vehicle no doubt.

bebop5353
5/07/2015

"New Escape purchase"

No hassles. salesman showed us what we wanted and went out of their way to secure exact vehicle in stock at another dealership. this is 3rd new car we have purchased from Inskeep.

easy24
5/06/2015

"buying my 2015 mustang gt"

I've serviced all my Mustangs at Inskeep Ford. Their service department is simply the best! I like to keep things close to home, so when my wife and I decided to purchase another Mustang we went there. Tim Lee, our salesman and Pat Dunn, our sales manager were very professional and gracious with their time. Everyone at the dealership did their best to put together our deal and make it an enjoyable experience. Whole-heartedly recommended !!!

Ford Fusion
5/01/2015

"haven't bought a car in 20years"

I hadn't bought a car in 20 years and was surprised by how they had changed. Alan King helped me with all the options my 2012 Ford Fusion had. He was very informative. Everyone at the dealership was freindly. Within 2 weeks I was forced off the road and hit a concrete shoulder destroying my passenger fron tire. I took it to Inskeep to have them look and fix it. They explained what damage was done and what needed to be fixed. The srevice department was very informative and willing to answer all my questions. The car was fixed within 24 hours.

tpaps66
4/24/2015

"Collision Repair Work"

I recently had some collision repair work performed on my 2010 Fusion. I bought the car new from Inskeep, and they have done all service work so far. It only made sense to have them do the body shop work as well. They did not disappoint! The actual work performed was excellent, and the staff was very courteous, knowledgeable and professional . I would not hesitate to recommend Inskeep Ford to anyone. Great job guys!

40coupe
4/23/2015

"Very Pleasant"

The staff was very polite and helpful. They were willing to find just the exact vehicle that we wanted and then have it brought to Inskeep for our purchase. We will defiantly do business with them in the future.

Reviews of Connie  Adney