2651 W Main Street, Greenfield, Indiana 46140

2651 W Main Street,
Greenfield, Indiana 46140
Inskeep Ford Info
About Inskeep Ford

Earning your Trust and Loyalty Everyday! Located in Greenfield, IN, Inskeep Ford is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the Indianapolis, Greenfield Indiana area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Inskeep Ford a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, you’ve come to the right place. Call 888-484-9457 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our sales Department. We beat big city dealers best prices everyday - and have been for over fifty years.

About Inskeep Ford Learn More

Taurus SHO
7/05/2015

"Fantastic Buying Experience with Inskeep Ford"

I have never typed a review for a dealership before, but I felt inclined to do so because of my excellent experience at Inskeep Ford. I had been searching for a used Ford Taurus SHO, and one of the dealers I contacted was Inskeep Ford as they had one at their dealership which is 4 about hours away from my home. I talked to a few other dealerships all over the country over the past month or two, but none of them were as helpful and easy to talk to as Connie was. Connie was extremely helpful with every question I had about the car over the phone. Since I had never purchased a car out of state before, I had many questions about that as well and she was able to answer those questions too. The whole process was very easy. The staff at Inskeep Ford was also very friendly. Patrick Dunn and Mark Windler were easy to talk to during the paperwork part of the deal. Connie went over the car with me to make sure I understood how to use Ford Sync. system and also helped me understand the CPO warranty. This car was for my wife, and she is very happy as the car was exactly as described. NO surprises with the car. Finally, Connie took me to the airport so I could drop my rental car off. Again, going above and beyond. Thank you again Connie, and the rest of the Inskeep Ford staff for working with me and making the process very easy on a July 4th holliday.

Lindsayalyvia
7/03/2015

"Inskeep Ford rocks! "

Alan King was a major help to me when it came to looking to buy a new car. He answered all of my questions and responded quickly to emails. I highly recommend him.

Joe W
6/28/2015

"New Mustang - Great Service"

I told Tim what I wanted and what I wanted to pay and he quickly worked to find exactly what I wanted. Mark had the financing paperwork ready and walked me through in minutes. The experience was great. I was able to start the process via email and online and was in and out of the dealership with my new car in about 3 minutes - great service!

Steveh
6/28/2015

"Excellent service"

Was treated with the most respect from the first time to the last. Was expertly explained all details of service that was going to performed and upon picking up again was explained the service and the warranty on body work. Time frame was well beyond expectations. Will recommend to everyone.

Mikejp42
6/23/2015

"Fantastic customer service!"

Fantastic customer service!! Brian, Jeff and the entire team saw to our wants and needs. The entire process was effortless and pressure free. Thanks for a great and professional experience! We recommend the entire Inskeep FordTeam to all who are in the market for a new or pre-owned car.

Credit departmemt

dandk87
6/22/2015

"dandk87"

My salesman, Alan King, and the entire team at Inskeeps was a pleasure to work with. The negotiation process was virtually painless, and I got the car I wanted.

cmk1213
6/22/2015

"Amazing-best experience I've ever had"

I recently purchased a Ford Flex and Tim Lee made my car buying experience the best one I've EVER had. I've purchased many cars over the years and I usually dread the process. I can say Tim was by far the nicest, friendliest and easiest salesperson I've worked with. He helped me find exactly what I was looking for and for the perfect price also! I would recommend Inskeep Ford and Tim Lee to anyone looking for an easy, and excellent car buying experience!! Thank you so much for such a wonderful experience!

cham29
6/15/2015

"Excellent all around..."

Very happy with Inskeep dealership and the purchase of the 2015 Ford Escape. Salesperson Brian Cook was excellent. We will definitely purchase from this dealer again.

6/13/2015

"Great experience"

My husband and I had not purchased a vehicle in over 10 years. Connie Adney was so patient with us and made it a lot of fun! I would suggest anyone to go to Inskeep Ford to buy a car at this dealership. Pat Dunn was a pleasure to work with. All in all a great experience. We have serviced our old vehicle at this dealership since we moved on the east side of Indianapolis.

Lariat
6/13/2015

"Hometown Family Dealership"

Connie and Pat were really good to work with. When a 2015 F150 couldn't be located with the options I wanted, they ordered one exactly the way I spec'ed it out. I didn't have to make a downpayment and was not obligated to purchase it.

Reviews of Connie  Adney