Inskeep Ford

Inskeep Ford
Call
Inskeep Ford Info
About Inskeep Ford

Earning your Trust and Loyalty Everyday! Located in Greenfield, IN, Inskeep Ford is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the Indianapolis, Greenfield Indiana area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Inskeep Ford a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, you’ve come to the right place. Call 888-484-9457 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our sales Department. We beat big city dealers best prices everyday - and have been for over fifty years.

About Inskeep Ford

"ALAN KING NEEDS A RAISE!!!! stress free and knowledeable!!"

Alan King is the man... I personally have never bought a newer car before until this past week and this man made it incredibly easy and stress free there wasn't any pushing me to make a decision or rushing me threw anything. He was very profession and knowledgeable about the vehicle we were inquiring about. All I can say is that this man NEEDS A RAISE!. hopefully management reads this Alan !!. but seriously if your looking to buy a vehicle go talk with alan hes great and HONEST.. So hard to find in car salesmen.

"Another great experience at Inskeep"

Just purchased a new 2014 F150 XLT from Inskeep. This was my second purchase from Inskeep. I went back because of the great service and low pressure sales approach from Alan King, Pat Dunn and the entire staff. Alan and Pat worked extremely hard to find the exact vehicle I wanted (although I ended up purchasing one they had in stock). They were willing to do whatever it took to make sure I was happy with my purchase. When we arrived to pick up the truck and sign the papers, they stated there was an error in the numbers but they corrected them in my favor and stood by the pricing they had originally quoted. Needless to say I was more than pleasantly surprised. I highly recommend Alan and Inskeep Ford, we will be purchasing from them again. Thank you Alan and everyone at Inskeep! I also use Inskeep for all the maintenance on my previous truck and will do so with the new vehicle. Doug in service has been great to work with as well.

"Fantastic, stress free, car buying experince"

Alan King was great in helping with selection and with the purchsue of our Ford Explorer. Nothing but satisfied with his service level and care he took in ensureing we were happy with our vehicle. We are repeat customers to Inskeep and will continue to be!

"Purchased a 2015 F250 XLT"

I was well treated. Everything happened in the time frame I was told. The truck met and exceeded all of my expectations. Tim Lee was very cordial and was very positive in his attitude. The gentlemen I was introduced to in the business department and the service department were very friendly and helpful.

"Hassle free and easy"

Alan King took good care of us. No pressure sales and we are happy with our new Fusion. Everyone was helpful and upbeat. Will be back for our next vehicle purchase.

"We will always be return customers"

We are return customers. We had an accident, and we needed another truck as soon as possible. They were able to find us a vehicle in a timely manner and we're very kind.

"No pressure sales."

Alan allowed us to test drive two different Fusions (manual & auto) and gave us price info on both. He gave us an exceptional deal on the manual model. We simply couldn't pass it up. He gave us the time we needed to make the decision and did not pressure us whatsoever.

"Wonderful from beginning to end"

First visited Inskeep and met with Connie in early April. She took us on a test drive and answered all the questions we had. Because of work obligations it was a long process for us to buy this vehicle. Connie was very patient with us, kept in touch with us weekly/biweekly, kept us informed of the tent sale, new rebates, etc. She arranged for us to take the vehicle home for the weekend to make sure it was right for our family even though we lived a good distance away. And then she patiently waited some more. When we finally were able to make it back to the dealership and purchase the vehicle, Connie had everything ready for us, even a bag of goodies for all of our children. She walked us through the Sync feature and over every detail in the SUV. She even watched our five children while we filled out the necessary paperwork - all the while she was to be leaving on vacation. That, my friends, is customer service done right. Above and beyond every expectation. When the time comes to purchase another vehicle, it will be with Connie at Inskeep.

"No pressure sale"

We came in looking for a small SUV on a Saturday afternoon. Alan let me take my time and test drive both new and used vehicles. When I couldn't decide we told him we were going to leave and think about it. He was very polite and respectful of our choice to take a break and mull it over. We did return around 4:30 that day and told him which vehicle we wanted. Alan and Mark stayed after closing to complete our paperwork and we got to go home with our new vehicle. It was so nice not to be pressured to make a decision. Thanks again to Alan for a great experience.

"Two Fords, both at Inskeep"

We purchased a new Ford Explorer and then also recently a used Ford F-150 from Connie at Inskeep. Connie was great at helping us with the purchase in an informative and non-pressuring way to make sure we were getting exactly what we wanted. Inskeep also services both cars and have taken care of everything on our new Explorer since purchase in 2013. Jeremy has been great with scheduling, following-up and explaining any work that needs to be done to keep cars in perfect running condition. Great to have a local dealer in Hancock County to rely on and worth the drive from Indy as well for small-town customer service.

Alan King