Inskeep Ford

2651 W Main Street,
Greenfield, Indiana 46140
Inskeep Ford Info
About Inskeep Ford

Earning your Trust and Loyalty Everyday! Located in Greenfield, IN, Inskeep Ford is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the Indianapolis, Greenfield Indiana area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Inskeep Ford a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, you’ve come to the right place. Call 888-484-9457 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our sales Department. We beat big city dealers best prices everyday - and have been for over fifty years.

About Inskeep Ford Learn More

Lorri15
4/18/2015

"Inskeep was accomodating, trustworthy and respectful."

The ease of obtaining information from website and communication via email/text with the salesperson was key in my decision. I was able to get most of my questions answered before showing up to finally drive the Edge and then agreed to purchase at the visit. With my busy lifestyle I appreciated the prompt attention and respect I received.

happynewcarowners
4/14/2015

"Very happy customers"

Very friendly and helpful. Not pushy, willing to listen to what we needed in a vehicle and price range as far as payments we can pay. answered all questions we had. Will come back to get another vehicle. Will tell friends and family to buy a car from Inskeep if they are in need of a car. Keep up the good work!!!

Angela710104
4/10/2015

"Hands down BEST place to get your new car!"

I can't express how much I appreciate all the work that these 3 gentleman did for me.... This has to be the BEST experience I had had buying a new vehicle.. They all went ABOVE AND BEYOND....... THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOO MUCH........

broomhilda
4/04/2015

"Inskeep Ford Rocks!"

Had a fast , friendly experience with Connie Adney. She answered all my questions. She showed "no fear" during the test drive and worked with me on any issues I brought up. She was knowledgable and super kind. Great customer service!

Randy Brock

62Lucylu
4/03/2015

"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!"

The guys in the body shop took excellent care of me & my "baby" a 2008 Ford Explorer after a young guy crashed into me. I was heartsick but they managed to repair the damage & she looks good as new. Jeff Inskeep was there on the Saturday it was towed in & reassured me they would take good care of it & they did. Overall they helped to make a really bad experience (my vehicle being crashed into) into a better one. My Explorer looks beautiful again!

jcraig33
4/02/2015

"Inskeep is a class act!"

Inskeep Ford was great to me, especially Connie Adney! I would buy another vehicle from Inskeep in a heartbeat! If you believe in integrity, quality and great customer service, then you will very much value how Inskeep does business.

dapeck
3/30/2015

"No hastle"

I was looking for an economical car at a low price. The price offered was much less than the sticker price on the car. While I know they made a profit on the deal, otherwise they wouldn't stay in business, I also know that I didn't have to go through the hassle of trying to bargain for a fair price. The final sales price ended up being on the lower end of the KBB price range for a new Fiesta. In the end I can positively say that both of us left the dealership that day happy with the deal.

RGMM6
3/28/2015

"Best experience ever"

Just bought my first new car from Inskeep Ford and my family and I couldn't have been treated any better. The entire time we were treated with the utmost respect and kindness. Alan King went up and beyond what we were expecting from a salesman. Very polite and thorough and made sure to explain everything so that we could understand it. We will definately not hesitate to recommend Alan and all the people that were so good to us.

Fordf250
3/28/2015

"Excellent Service"

I will definitely buy from Inskeep again. Even though they are about an hour from my home. It was well worth the drive. Everything went awesome!

jmullins3
3/25/2015

"They made buying a car fun!"

Alan King and the group at Inskeep Ford are wonderful! I had been working with another dealership and felt like I was just not important to them in purchasing a car. Alan helped me search for the perfect Fusion Titanium, and when I found one I liked, he contacted the dealership where it was at, made arrangements for a trade and had someone going to get the car all within 5 hours!! We completed our application on the dealer website ahead of time, so when we arrived that evening, our new car was clean, full of gas and waiting for us.. We had our paperwork completed within about 20 minutes and we were good to go!! All of the staff was super friendly and Alan made sure that we knew how everything worked in or new Fusion. I highly recommend Alan King and this dealership for your next new or used car purchase..

Reviews of Alan  King