Inskeep Ford

Tim Lee

December 06, 2016

"Verry happy customer"

- car crazy

I have always valued Inskeep Ford as my dealer for car and truck service. Yesterday I bought my first car from the dealership. My experience with Tim in sales and Mark in customer finance was excellent. They were truthful, friendly and knowledgeable. I highly recommend this dealership for a new or used car purchase. Their Service department has always been unequalled in central Indiana. They are simply the best. I purchased a used car from them 12/5/16. Usually I cringe at going to a car dealership for anything. No high pressure dealing here. They simply present the choices for you to make. They have very fair prices. Here you truly get what you pay for.

December 05, 2016

"Hot Rod Lincoln"

- Hotlincoln

We love the car. Alan the salesman was great to work with. He really knows he stuff. We felt the dealership could have came down a little on the price but we are satisfied with the end result. A full tank of gas or a free oil change would have been nice. We've bought vehicles from other dealerships who have done one or the other. Overall it was quick and and good experience.

November 29, 2016

"Tom roudebush "

- Redwings1

The team and specifically Tom made my experience of buy a used car very simple. Tom was very knowledgeable and easy to work with. I would recommend him to others.