Inskeep Ford

Showroom Hours: Closed Today

Inskeep Ford

Inskeep Ford Info
About Inskeep Ford

Earning your Trust and Loyalty Everyday! Located in Greenfield, IN, Inskeep Ford is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the Indianapolis, Greenfield Indiana area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Inskeep Ford a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, you’ve come to the right place. Call 888-484-9457 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our sales Department. We beat big city dealers best prices everyday - and have been for over fifty years.

About Inskeep Ford Learn More

Trish
2/27/2015

"new vehicle purchase"

I had an excellent experience with my new vehicle purchase. The staff was very helpful and explained all the features of the vehicle (sometimes twice because I forgot) without making me feel like I was an idiot. Tim Lee was extremely patient with me.

Mark (I didn't catch his last name) who had me sign my name once for every dollar of the new vehicle price.

Jodig
2/26/2015

"Easy major purchase that I have ever made!"

Connie was absolutely great to work with. I did my shopping and found the car I wanted. I applied for financing online and the next morning, Connie called me to come pick up my new car! She explained everything that went into the quote and Mark went over all the paperwork and answered all my questions before I even asked them. No hidden costs or surprises. My payment was exactly what she quote me on the phone. Connie also went over all the features of the vehicle and help my set up all the options. Just a wonderfully easy experience.

rahays15
2/26/2015

"Purchased New F250"

As always I received excellent service from everyone involved, Connie Adney, Tim Lee, Pat Dunn and Mark Windler. Everyone involved went above and beyond to make sure I received the best deal available. They braved the cold weather and Connie Adney returned to work the day avter surgery to make sure that everything went well during the purchase process. Hats off to Inskeep Ford for a job well done.

RangerFX4
2/25/2015

"Best buying experience ever"

Salesman Alan King made my buying experience very easy and no pressure. It was like talking with a friend. Inskeep Ford had the truck clean and ready to go when I came in to pick it up. No hided fees and paper work was easy and straight forward. I will be back to Inskeep Ford to see Alan when its time for another vehicle.

cardsfan2369
2/25/2015

"Best car buying experience"

I had the best car buying experience I have ever had at Inskeep Ford. The salesman, Alan King, was very friendly and knowledgeable about the car I purchased. The whole staff was very friendly and helpful with my purchase. I would highly recommend Inskeep Ford to anyone wanting to purchase a vehicle.

tplaiss
2/15/2015

"fast, easy, and very friendly "

Inskeep Ford is an extremely professional business that takes care of their customers like no other. My experience was quick and easy, and I left the dealership quite satisfied.

rf
2/14/2015

"2013 Fusion"

Great Experience. Salesman was very fast to respond to internet query and setup a test drive. Car was exactly as advertised online. Bought the car after very reasonable negotiations. Would buy here again.

JM2713
2/12/2015

"Great Dealership & Experience"

My family has been buying cars from Inskeep Ford for years, and my husband and I decided to carry on this tradition this past week! We are expecting our 2nd child and needed to trade in my husband's Ford Focus for a larger family car. The experience was easy from start to finish, and we love our new-to-us, 2011 Ford Taurus! Jeff, the owner was a pleasure to deal with and put us in the trusted hands of salesperson, Connie. Connie is personable and cheerful, and went out of her way to make us feel like valued customers. We appreciate the great experience and we will deal here in the future.

jf
2/11/2015

"Ford Fusion Lease"

My wife leased an Edge from Tim around November 2014. In Feb 2015 I was in the market for a new car. Tim got me a great price on a 3 year 18000 mile per year on a Fusion SE. He answered any questions I had via email very promptly. When I went to pick the vehicle it was ready to be driven off and the cost had come down compared to the original quote. Very happy with both Tim and the dealership in general.

dlsteele
2/11/2015

"Wanted to buy at Inskeep, and they made it happen!"

We got the car we wanted at close to our price expectations. Alan King and everyone else we worked with made the car-buying experience pretty seamless. We'd recommend that anyone shopping for a new car give Inskeep an opportunity.

Reviews of Alan  King