Inskeep Ford

2651 W Main Street,
Greenfield, Indiana 46140
Inskeep Ford Info
About Inskeep Ford

Earning your Trust and Loyalty Everyday! Located in Greenfield, IN, Inskeep Ford is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the Indianapolis, Greenfield Indiana area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Inskeep Ford a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, you’ve come to the right place. Call 888-484-9457 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our sales Department. We beat big city dealers best prices everyday - and have been for over fifty years.

About Inskeep Ford Learn More

Kevin Sheets
5/24/2016

"Great Car Buying Experience"

We told them what we wanted and when they struggled to procure out vehicle, they provided us with a loner vehicle until ours came in. All of the Inskeep family are great people to work with and are willing to do what it takes to make the purchase run smoothly. I will recommend Inskeep and i will continue to purchase ALL my vehicles from them.

Charles M Crabtree

"Inskeep people."

The people at Inskeep Ford we're very helpful in finding the right truck for me. They were never pushy and very attentive. Great people.

Chad Moran

Chuck K

"Excellent "

This was all around the best experience we ever had with a vehicle purchase. They went above and beyond to not only find the right vehicle but to have it and the paper work ready when we arrived.

1st Fusion
5/21/2016

"Great dealer experience "

I was a first time car buyer coming to inskeep ford. They were easy to talk to with no buying pressure. They worked hard to get me a deal on a small budget, but for the perfect car for me. I will definitely be shopping there again in my next car-buying experience.

TODDC
5/07/2016

"The perfect new truck experience."

Everything was handled in a professional manner from start to finish and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a new/used Ford vehicle.

Rhett
5/01/2016

"Excellent service"

They listened and didn't force anything on me. Mr Tom Roudebush was the best salesman you can get. Once I bought a vehicle, he explained it to a detail. Thanks Inskeep Ford

James48
4/30/2016

"easy in getting price I wanted to pay"

Thomas Roudebush was my salesmen buying my 2015 F250. Thomas was so easy to talk with he made it feel like I knew him for years.I bought a lot of vehicles over years .Thomas was the best salesman I had ,wish I could buy more trucks but with the deal and truck I got it will be awhile so impressed with both .

Thomas , Roudbush

steve22
4/24/2016

"GREAT!!!!!!!!!"

We has a great experience picking out a new F150 .We enjoyed working with Connie Adney,Jeff Inskeep, and Mark Windler.Great people to do business with from day 1 of test driving thru the final day of picking up our F150. Its great when a dealership communicates with the customer and everything they said they did plus more.We are very pleased we picked Inskeep Ford .This is our second purchase(2016 Ford Fusion) from Inskeep Ford and we will continue our business here.

Terry
4/23/2016

"Best vehicle purchase ever"

I found this dealership online after a very bad experience at my long time now former Ford dealership. Their online prices seemed reasonable and after filling out their online contact form I was contacted by Tom "Roudy" Roudebush who is one of their salespeople. I visited their dealership that same day and Tom allowed me to test drive a similar vehicle to the one I was interested in. After driving a new 2016 F150 I was hooked and asked about placing an order. Tom had one of the staff do an appraisal on my 2010 F150 and they made me a fair offer. I then worked with Pat Dunn who is the sales manager to put together my vehicle order. Pat made the process very pleasant and he didnt try to get me to add unwanted accessories to my purchase. Pat was also very knowledgeable with helping me to decide on the engine and gear ratio choices as I do plan on doing some towing and want to maintain the best fuel efficiency possible. I was also made to feel as if I was treated fairly with the purchase price of the new vehicle I ordered thanks to their no haggle pricing. Yesterday Tom called to let me know that my new truck had arrived (after a just under 6 week wait) and I drove out to make it all legal. The new F150 is awesome and so are the employees at Inskeep Ford. Even the finance guy was a pleasure to work with. He didn't rush the paperwork process but he did an efficient job of getting everything taken care of. As a special note; I had asked that my title paperwork not be mailed to me due to problems with mail being mis-delivered in my neighborhood. Yesterday afternoon after arriving home with my truck I received a call from Tom that my paperwork would be ready on Monday when I drop off the check from my credit union. That is fast service as I have had to wait up to 3 weeks in the past for dealerships to take care of this paperwork. Anyway as you can probably tell if your still reading this I am very satisfied with Inskeep Ford and hope to be a customer for many years to come.

tpaps66
4/20/2016

"Another Great Ford From Inskeep!"

Once again, the staff at Inskeep Ford went above and beyond during the purchase of our new 2016 Ford Edge. We are delighted with Inskeep!

Reviews of Tim  Lee