Inskeep Ford

2651 W Main Street,
Greenfield, Indiana 46140
Inskeep Ford Info
About Inskeep Ford

Earning your Trust and Loyalty Everyday! Located in Greenfield, IN, Inskeep Ford is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the Indianapolis, Greenfield Indiana area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Inskeep Ford a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, you’ve come to the right place. Call 888-484-9457 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our sales Department. We beat big city dealers best prices everyday - and have been for over fifty years.

About Inskeep Ford Learn More

Christy B
8/27/2016

"Jeep Happy!"

I was involved in an accident that totaled my Jeep Liberty. Chad Moran, from Inskeep Ford, made my car buying experience smooth and fast. It was a pain-free experience! This dealership employs a very professional and customer-oriented team, and I would definitely recommend them, especially Chad, to anyone I know. They go above and beyond to please their customers. It was well worth the trip from Louisville, KY to see them.

Barbara White
8/23/2016

"Great experience!"

We are very grateful we chose to go the few extra miles to Greenfield Indiana to purchase our new Ford Transit! We received excellent personal service from Tim Lee and Mark Windler! Thank you both for going the extra mile for me and Patrick!

Mark Windler

Sarah
8/14/2016

"Great experience, would go again."

I leased a new Ford Fusion from Inskeep Ford. Connie and Pat were extremely helpful and found exactly what I was looking for! I will definitely be back to Inskeep and will ask for Connie and Pat.

happy customer
8/12/2016

"2003 Windstar"

I just had another pleasant experience for service at Inskeep. The service was done in less time than I expected. Matt was very helpful and courteous. The service department is very dependable to take care of the service needed.

Missy
8/11/2016

"Pat and Chad,"

Innskeep Ford dealership has been absolutely amazing. And the manager Pat, was a joy to work with picking out our new truck. And when our truck came in Chad explained everything about the controls and how they work. Everyone one at Innskeep was great. And yes I would buy from them again. I will also recommend them to everyone else looking for a new car or truck.

2013 F-150 4X4

"2013 F-150"

Everyone involved with the purchase of this truck gave me excellent service. Tom Roudebush was my sales consultant. He, Mark Craft and I negotiated the price and trade value then Mark Windler handled the paperwork.

Tom Roudebush

Rich R
8/08/2016

"A pleasant, painless experience"

We had heard good things from friends about Inskeep Ford so we decided to give them a try. I have purchased a number of cars from Indianapolis dealerships since our arrival here in 1987 and came to think of the negotiating process as a "necessary evil" when trading cars. Our experience at Inskeep was, without a doubt, our most pleasant car buying experience in the past 30 years. Connie Adney was very knowledgeable about the new Ford Escape and answered all of our questions. The negotiation process was quick and efficient and we were able to purchase our new Escape at a very reasonable price. When we picked up the car, Connie remained with us long after closing time to go over the Escape's features. I would recommend Connie and Inskeep Ford to anyone looking to purchase a Ford Product. The General Sales Manager, Pat Dunn, was also extremely helpful during the purchasing process.

bkml
8/08/2016

"Very positive buying experience "

Purchasing a used car can be challenging. Connie helped us find a great car that fit our budget. No pressure and very helpful. I would recommend her to anyone and we will use her next time we need a car.

CSEIFERT
8/04/2016

"Exceptionally honest and fair."

Connie was great! She found us the car we have been looking for with all the options and colors we desired. This is the 6th vehicle we have leased or purchased at Inskeep Ford and I am sure it will not be the last!

Greenfield Family of Three
7/26/2016

"Great Vehicle and Great Customer Service!"

Enjoying the 2013 Edge very much! To our salesman, Chad Moran, Thanks for a very easy, stress free experience in our recent auto purchase! You have a great customer rapport and made the process pleasant from beginning to end. You were very thorough in explaining all the bells and whistles and we appreciate your time!

Reviews of Connie  Adney