Inskeep Ford

Inskeep Ford

Call
Inskeep Ford Info
About Inskeep Ford

Earning your Trust and Loyalty Everyday! Located in Greenfield, IN, Inskeep Ford is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the Indianapolis, Greenfield Indiana area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Inskeep Ford a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, you’ve come to the right place. Call 888-484-9457 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our sales Department. We beat big city dealers best prices everyday - and have been for over fifty years.

About Inskeep Ford

william.harader.5
12/16/2014

"Sold!"

Alan King sold me a 2012 F150 and I am very happy with how the whole process went. This was my first time buying from a dealer and I felt very comfortable talking with him and making the deal. Actually I showed up after visiting another dealer with a bad taste in my mouth and had no intentions of buying anything when I showed up at Inskeep. However, after talking with Alan for a few minutes I decided to go for a test drive and was hooked. The no pressure atmosphere kept me at ease and I was able to calmly think the deal over, he even allowed me the night to think it over and when I came in the next day, the paperwork was ready to go and took very little time to fill out. I would go back again and would recommend the dealer and Alan to any first time buyers out there.

mmc&sag
12/01/2014

"The Dream of a New TRuck"

Connie and Jeff you Rock!!!! Could not ask for any better dealership to work with. We are repeat buyers, this time for a new truck. Connie was very patient to explain and go over everything the truck had to offer. Jeff took extra time to help in the decision and even be there when the truck was purchased for a congrats. Mark in finance was great at explaining everything. This dealership has wonderful people working for them. What a great experience! Thank you so much and we will be back!

Jenniferroberson23
11/26/2014

"Great!"

I went into Inskeep thinking I wanted a Ford Fusion and wasn't completely sold but my salesman, Alan King, ended up getting me to test drive a 2015 Ford Escape and I fell in love with it!! I am so happy he had me test drive it because I wasn't even thinking about getting an Escape. He was friendly and showed me all of the features of the Escape and was a huge help in getting me to take that car home! He wasn't pushy and he was willing to work with me in any way possible. I am incredibly happy with all of their staff. They all are friendly and polite, especially being a woman, I find that a lot of times when I go to the dealerships I never get much help or the salesman are rude to me, but not at Inskeep. That was a huge plus. I would definitely recommend Inskeep and their crew to anyone. I also have to say that my mom bought an Edge from Alan a couple years ago and my boyfriend bought a F-150 from Alan and they both were happy with Inskeep as well.

kewaldrep
11/26/2014

"Excellent job, Great service."

Alan King, my salesman, was a huge help and did a great job. I would definitely recommend this dealership and salesman to a friend or family member.

rahays15
11/25/2014

"Another great experience with Inskeep Ford"

Another great experience with Inskeep Ford. Connie was again great to work with as well as all other associates within the team at Inskeep Ford.

MMCcCoy
11/15/2014

"Great experience!"

First time buying a vehicle at a dealership and they made it super easy! Alan King was great to deal with, honest with no pressure to buy and he's got a great sense of humor that made the entire process a lot of fun. Would recommend Alan and the rest of the crew to anybody looking to get a new vehicle! I'm extremely happy with my new Sunset Metallic F150, it is absolutely gorgeous I'm happy I decided to buy it. Thanks again to the Inskeep team!

bboaz
11/11/2014

"Traded up my daughter's car"

Had a great experience dealing with Connie. The manager gave me a great trade in value for my daughter's car and the vehicle I purchased was reasonably priced to start with. I will shop at this dealership again when the time comes.

krapp
11/01/2014

"Great buying experience"

Inskeep Ford was a pleasure to work with. We were able to have open, honest conversation to come to a win-win deal together. My favorite part was that they did not try to hide any fees or taxes, but rather showed them all with each offer. I would highly recommend making a trip to Inskeep Ford!

robert.hammons.988
10/30/2014

"Buying Ford F- 250"

I would recommend Alan King and the guys at inskeep Ford .they did not give up on me it took me a while 2 months to make up my mind i got the truck i wanted thanks to everyone iwill be back

jjames223
10/21/2014

"Great Experience"

My wife and I went to Inskeep Ford last weekend and bought a Ford Focus. Alan King was our salesman and you could not ask for a better guy to deal with. No high pressure sales, very friendly and knowledgable.We had a very good experience with Inskeep Ford and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Reviews of Alan  King