Inskeep Ford

2651 W Main Street,
Greenfield, Indiana 46140
Inskeep Ford Info
About Inskeep Ford

Earning your Trust and Loyalty Everyday! Located in Greenfield, IN, Inskeep Ford is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the Indianapolis, Greenfield Indiana area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Inskeep Ford a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, you’ve come to the right place. Call 888-484-9457 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our sales Department. We beat big city dealers best prices everyday - and have been for over fifty years.

About Inskeep Ford Learn More

Exployer 2015
7/29/2015

"A Great Experience!!!"

Connie my sales rep was very helpful!! She made my car shopping experience a good one!!! She took the time not only to sell me the car she went through all the features of my new vehicle so I would know how to operate it after I drove it off the lot. She made my experience enjoyable!! I greatly appreciate all her help with my purchase!!

Jay & Anita
7/27/2015

"Auto purchase"

We went to Inskeep just to look at a couple of different models, we worked with Tim Lee and he was very helpful in narrowing our search. Tim and the staff stayed after hours to finish our purchase.

Knose, Larry 456
7/22/2015

"Auto purchase"

Superb sales staffing, professional and extremely proficient. Made my process in purchasing a new vehicle go smooth with no obstacles to encounter. Cared for my needs and the entire process took less the an hour. Definitely would highly recommend this dealership.

Tom Roudebush

MarkC
7/21/2015

"Best Experience Buying a New Truck in Years"

Connie was excellent from the first phone call, through test drive and final paper work. Entire process was easy and efficient. High Recommendation, No Stress

Focus 2015
7/20/2015

"New car purchase."

We had not purchased a new car since 1995. Tim Lee was very helpful and answered all of our questions and concerns. We are very happy with our new Focus.

Yorkj
7/20/2015

"great experience"

Inskeep's is so easy to work with, absolutely no stress car buying, they are very courteous and informative, efficient and so good to work with.

SGOdum
7/17/2015

"New truck "

Alan King is very easy to work with. He makes the buying process painless and easy. Top notch service. I highly recommend buying a vehicle from here.

NatalieZ
7/13/2015

"Ford Escape"

My husband and I were in last week because I was in desparate need of a car. We had been to several other dealerships that had pressured U.S. and hustled us. We had saved Inskeep for last I knew my parents had always had good luck with them. We showed up 20 min before closing and Alan took the time to show us what we were looking at and even test drive the one I wanted. A night later we were back (late again) and Alan and his team stayed late to get us in our new Escape.

Pat

Linda
7/12/2015

"Jeep repair"

I took my Jeep into Inskeep Ford for repair after I was rear ended. It looks great. They performed the work in the specified time and made sure I was satisfied. I love local businesses and would recommend them highly.

Tampa to Indy
7/09/2015

"new car for my Mom"

I came into the dealership with my mom while in town for a visit. We were looking for a comfortable, safe, affordable vehicle for her and not sure where to begin. We drove through the lot the evening before, just to take a look at what was available in our price range. The following afternoon drove in and as soon as we got out of the car we were approached by a friendly employee, Tim Lee. He asked a few questions and started with a Focus. Immediately he recognized that the car was too low to the ground compared to what she was used to driving, Jeep and truck. He moved over to the Escape which she loved, and felt comfortable in, However the price was higher than what we wanted to spend. That wasn't a problem. Tim went on line and found an Escape, in the area, with less features, that she was not interested in anyway. Two days later my Mom drove away in a beautiful "sunset color" Escape that was in her price range and is thrilled with. Tim came in to complete the purchase with us , on his vacation, to make sure Mom was satisfied with everything and go through orientation of the vehicle. Pat Dunn went over the paperwork and made sure she understood everything simply and thoroughly Their professionalism, knowledge and friendly attitude made this purchase a pleasure. I am still amazed that we went from looking to see what was out there, to a new car in three days.

Reviews of Tim  Lee