Inskeep Ford

2651 W Main Street,
Greenfield, Indiana 46140
Inskeep Ford Info
About Inskeep Ford

Earning your Trust and Loyalty Everyday! Located in Greenfield, IN, Inskeep Ford is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the Indianapolis, Greenfield Indiana area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Inskeep Ford a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, you’ve come to the right place. Call 888-484-9457 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our sales Department. We beat big city dealers best prices everyday - and have been for over fifty years.

About Inskeep Ford Learn More

Rhett
5/01/2016

"Excellent service"

They listened and didn't force anything on me. Mr Tom Roudebush was the best salesman you can get. Once I bought a vehicle, he explained it to a detail. Thanks Inskeep Ford

James48
4/30/2016

"easy in getting price I wanted to pay"

Thomas Roudebush was my salesmen buying my 2015 F250. Thomas was so easy to talk with he made it feel like I knew him for years.I bought a lot of vehicles over years .Thomas was the best salesman I had ,wish I could buy more trucks but with the deal and truck I got it will be awhile so impressed with both .

Thomas , Roudbush

steve22
4/24/2016

"GREAT!!!!!!!!!"

We has a great experience picking out a new F150 .We enjoyed working with Connie Adney,Jeff Inskeep, and Mark Windler.Great people to do business with from day 1 of test driving thru the final day of picking up our F150. Its great when a dealership communicates with the customer and everything they said they did plus more.We are very pleased we picked Inskeep Ford .This is our second purchase(2016 Ford Fusion) from Inskeep Ford and we will continue our business here.

Terry
4/23/2016

"Best vehicle purchase ever"

I found this dealership online after a very bad experience at my long time now former Ford dealership. Their online prices seemed reasonable and after filling out their online contact form I was contacted by Tom "Roudy" Roudebush who is one of their salespeople. I visited their dealership that same day and Tom allowed me to test drive a similar vehicle to the one I was interested in. After driving a new 2016 F150 I was hooked and asked about placing an order. Tom had one of the staff do an appraisal on my 2010 F150 and they made me a fair offer. I then worked with Pat Dunn who is the sales manager to put together my vehicle order. Pat made the process very pleasant and he didnt try to get me to add unwanted accessories to my purchase. Pat was also very knowledgeable with helping me to decide on the engine and gear ratio choices as I do plan on doing some towing and want to maintain the best fuel efficiency possible. I was also made to feel as if I was treated fairly with the purchase price of the new vehicle I ordered thanks to their no haggle pricing. Yesterday Tom called to let me know that my new truck had arrived (after a just under 6 week wait) and I drove out to make it all legal. The new F150 is awesome and so are the employees at Inskeep Ford. Even the finance guy was a pleasure to work with. He didn't rush the paperwork process but he did an efficient job of getting everything taken care of. As a special note; I had asked that my title paperwork not be mailed to me due to problems with mail being mis-delivered in my neighborhood. Yesterday afternoon after arriving home with my truck I received a call from Tom that my paperwork would be ready on Monday when I drop off the check from my credit union. That is fast service as I have had to wait up to 3 weeks in the past for dealerships to take care of this paperwork. Anyway as you can probably tell if your still reading this I am very satisfied with Inskeep Ford and hope to be a customer for many years to come.

tpaps66
4/20/2016

"Another Great Ford From Inskeep!"

Once again, the staff at Inskeep Ford went above and beyond during the purchase of our new 2016 Ford Edge. We are delighted with Inskeep!

Sue Bowmer
4/20/2016

"Won't deal any place else. "

You don't feel intimidated, if your sales person isn't there another person will work with you, I am never embarrassed to ask a question because even being a woman they never seem think it is silly. They all bend over backwards to help you, make you feel comfortable, explain how the vehicle works and if you have any more questions, once you take it home, please call them.

S&C Johnson. Happy Buyer!
4/13/2016

"Above and Beyond"

Everyone we worked with was fantastic! After driving a new Explorer, we realized it wasn't quite what we were looking for. Within 6 hours they had found the one we wanted, brought it in, had it prepped & paperwork done. Even had it washed while we were wrapping everything up. We purchased a new F350 truck at Inskeep in 2011 with the same buying experience. Excellent service department, too! Will never go anywhere else! This dealership is the best!

Tom Roudebush, sales, excellent

jacquismom
4/06/2016

"Outstanding"

This dealership is the best! We have purchased & leased cars from them for years. My daughter leased her Fusion from them and even though she now lives in MI, she brings it back here to have Inskeep take care of things. We now drive Liincolns and we don't take them anywhere but to Inskeep for any service/maintenance. This visit was for a warranty problem and Jeremy and his crew went above and beyond for us. They always do and we will continue to use them for as long as they are around! They always treat us with respect and makes any/every visit an enjoyable one!!

Dave123
4/04/2016

"Connie was very helpful in a non intimidating way. "

Connie even made our truck buying experience fun! While we were talking to her she noticed our car window had gotten mud splashed on it going to the dealer. While we were out test driving a truck she had the window washed! That small act makes a big difference to prospective buyers. Very professional and informative. We can't remember his title,either manager or owner, came out and introduced himself to us. With our buying experience in the past, we had never been introduced to their manager/owner at other dealerships.

taylor greg
3/17/2016

"Right at home experience "

I have dealt with Salesman Kirby Johnson with my last 3 purchases at Inskeep Ford. Each time he has worked tirelessly to find me the vehicle I want and a great price. The rest of the team is outstanding as well! I would highly recommend if you're looking for a new or used vehicle, give Mr Johnson the opportunity to get you what you want. Thank you, Kirby, for making me one happy customer!

Reviews of Mark Windler