Ira Lexus of Manchester

Ira Lexus of Manchester Info

cheryl
7/27/2016

"OIL CHANGE"

Arrived 1 hour late for an oil change before closing. I drove from Boston to Bedford after work and it took 2 hours to get there. I did call to say I would be late. However, I was stuck in traffic on Rt 293 because of a car accident. I arrived at 530 and they close at 6am. I asked if they could PLEASE take me and they said yes. They did a quick oil change and even accepted a coupon I had. I am so grateful for this kind gesture and quick service considering they were close to closing. Thank you so much!!!!!! It mean a lot to me. This is why I drive all the way to NH from Mass for my service on my Lexus Hybrid. You were all terrific!!!! Can't thank you enough. It is the small things like this that makes a BIG difference in service. Your customer service is EXCELLENT. thank you, Cheryl Kurtz, Burlington, MA

man inside at desk service area

Hap1122
7/12/2016

"To the rescue "

Ira Lexus helped me solve a transmission problem after it was shortly out of warrantee. They were my advocate with corporate and they successfully repaired my rx350 - and I believe in the end I was treated fairly! While this is not a common problem - my advice to my peers - buy an extended warrantee and have all your service work done by Ira! Laurie B is the best service consultant - bar none!!

Laurie, Parts department , John Hartman , Brian Cripps

Shohreh Eckhardt
5/02/2016

"I love Ira Lexus!"

This is the second car we have leased from Ira Lexus and the people we have dealt with have been gems. Jose the man who called us in January to remind us our lease would end in July and we could do something about it in January, we decided to wait till April, was most helpful in trying to get us a good deal. He handed us over to Joe, a very seasoned dealer who was more than patient with my tantrums concerning the 2016 Lexus 350's inside. Someone in Japan has decided Americans want a variety of patchwork colors in the inside of their cars and for good measure have added some highly polished wood of some sort which sorry to say looks like plastic. Poor Joe had to show us several variation before one was just acceptable not loved. The Jose in the financial office was great to work with very low key no heavy sales pitch. And of course we love Josh Marquis the person between our car and its service. So if I was to get another car of course that is where I would go.

Jose, Joe, Jose and we would not want to forget Josh.

Nhski35
3/28/2016

"Great experience- tnx Jose F."

I had a great sales experience at ira recently, everyone was professional and helpful. Jose F in finance was great to work with very friendly and knowledgable. Thanks ira!

Jose F

Carguy2016
2/20/2016

"Bad customer service- bad general manager"

Making a long story short I was in for service on my certified Lexus which resulted in a loaner vehicle. Unfortunately I was side swiped in the loaner ( an accident which I have proof was not my fault). When I returned the car to tante dealership everyone acted as if I purposely ruined one of their loaners. I apologized profusely and provided all the documentation to show I wasn't at fault. When I took my own car home there was still issues- so I made an appointment to bring it back. The service manager advised they would set me up with another loaner. I advised that if it would only be an hour or two I had no problem waiting. When I went it in was clear It would take longer- so I asked for the loaner that I was previously offered. Ed stocked ( gm) called me over in a hasty tone and was shaking in anger. He furiously said they would not service my vehicle unless I waited. I asked why and he angrily said he had damage to his other loaner and he would not give me another. Keep in mind I was getting work done on a certified Lexus. He continued to tell me to leave and go to another dealership ( 1hr 30m) away. This is seriously making me second guess buying another Lexus ( even though I love it!). And not the way a GM should be acting toward a customer.

Edward stockel

Biker
2/10/2016

"Superb, responsive and helpful"

I am from New York and brought my car in late one afternoon for a tire fix. They checked out car thoroughly and quickly and discovered a potential catastrophic mechanical problem. They got the job part overnight and fixed it by 845 am so I cojld drive back to NY as scheduled. And gave me great loaner firivernight use. They were extremely responsive, informative and helpful and we t oug of the way to get my car back quickly. A milllion kudos!

Brian McDevitt, Karl Winchenbach

lexus fan
1/31/2016

"very good overall"

Very happy with our 2012 rx350 so far. Salesman was very knowledgeable and friendly, seems to know the product and brand. I could not come to terms on a trade in from the manager so had to drive 2 1/2 hours back home with my wife and I in separate vehicles. Price offer on our trade in was insulting, 3500-4000 below trade in book value. Sold next day for cash. I really like the LEXUS brand. The whole purchase took 5 1/2 hours including test drive.

Mohammed and Edward

Pam3
1/03/2016

"Best Buying Experience Ever!"

My buying experience at Ira Lexus was the easiest and most pleasant I've had in my 40 years of purchasing a vehicle. My sales person was ready for me and had the vehicle parked in front waiting for me to arrive. There was no "back and forth" between the sales person and manager to haggle over price. Everyone was very pleasant, friendly, and made it a quick, easy, and painless experience.

Keith Ladd, Nigel Long, Jose Ferreiras

emac90
12/24/2015

"Terrible Customer Service!"

I recently purchased a used IS250 from this dealership (Nov 2015). I initially put a deposit on my car because the sales staff seemed attentive and they were not overly aggressive. The night I went to pick up the vehicle was a week night after work. My sales person was expecting me, however, when I arrived she was busy with another couple. I arrived around 6:30pm. All I wanted to do was sign my papers and get out of there! I waited for an hour before my sales rep even came over and said hello. Then another 20 minutes or so for her to finish with that couple and start the paperwork with me. I then had to wait another 20 minutes for their finance guy to finish the paperwork with me. All in all the paperwork should have taken about 20 minutes (which it did last time I bought a car!). By the time the dealership finished my paperwork their garage had closed and so they told me they could not inspect my car. Why my car was not inspected BEFORE I picked it up was beyond me! My sales person offered to reimburse me for the cost of an inspection elsewhere as I live an hour away and did not want to drive back. The next morning, after purchasing my car, I looked at their website, out of curiosity to see if my car was still posted. Not only was my car still posted, but for a lower price than I had paid the night before. I called the dealership to inquire about a refund and the finance guy I had worked with the night before tried to make up excuse after excuse as to why he would not provide a refund on the different amount! The different was about $500. Eventually the guy did send me a check, but it was about 3 weeks later and for about $50 less than it was supposed to be. I chalked it up to bad customer service and moved on. I also got my car inspected at another dealership, and it cost half what they charged me at the Lexus dealership. I sent my sales person proof that I had the car inspected and requested a refund for what I had paid them to do the inspection. She sent me a check for the amount of the inspection that another dealership had done. She should have reimbursed me for the amount she had charged me considering I had to use my time to go inspect a car they should have had inspected for me when I went to pick it up! Overall, I really dislike this dealership. I'm not upset about the money that they sheisted me out of, but I am upset about their lack of customer service. If you're going to pay $30k for a used car then then I would expect to be treated with a little more dignity! The last laugh is on them though, I absolutely love my Lexus and will definitely purchase another one in a few years. It won't be from Ira though! :)

Sam Sula

disgruntled
12/10/2015

"Stood up - purchased new LS460 elsewhere"

6 weeks ago my wife and I drove more than an hour to be on time for our designated appointment with Joe Cardello to test drive a new LS460. We waited a long time while an assistant sales person searched" to find an available LS460 to test drive all along while Joe was working with another couple. It was clear to us that no one was prepared for our appointment even though upon arrival we were greeted and told we were expected. After one hour of waiting we stated we had other pending obligations but would still be interested in a test drive, then departed. There was no follow-up contact or apology from Joe. We were never contacted by anyone from the dealership. This lack of respect is appalling. Even though we live a long way from Boston, two weeks later we purchased a new LS460 from a greater Boston area dealership. I have never rated any business for any review with a one star, and I am hesitant to do so, but IRA Lexus of Manchester truly earned this one star rating.

Joe Cardello,