Ira Lexus of Manchester

Ira Lexus of Manchester Info

lexus fan
1/31/2016

"very good overall"

Very happy with our 2012 rx350 so far. Salesman was very knowledgeable and friendly, seems to know the product and brand. I could not come to terms on a trade in from the manager so had to drive 2 1/2 hours back home with my wife and I in separate vehicles. Price offer on our trade in was insulting, 3500-4000 below trade in book value. Sold next day for cash. I really like the LEXUS brand. The whole purchase took 5 1/2 hours including test drive.

Mohammed and Edward

Pam3
1/03/2016

"Best Buying Experience Ever!"

My buying experience at Ira Lexus was the easiest and most pleasant I've had in my 40 years of purchasing a vehicle. My sales person was ready for me and had the vehicle parked in front waiting for me to arrive. There was no "back and forth" between the sales person and manager to haggle over price. Everyone was very pleasant, friendly, and made it a quick, easy, and painless experience.

Keith Ladd, Nigel Long, Jose Ferreiras

emac90
12/24/2015

"Terrible Customer Service!"

I recently purchased a used IS250 from this dealership (Nov 2015). I initially put a deposit on my car because the sales staff seemed attentive and they were not overly aggressive. The night I went to pick up the vehicle was a week night after work. My sales person was expecting me, however, when I arrived she was busy with another couple. I arrived around 6:30pm. All I wanted to do was sign my papers and get out of there! I waited for an hour before my sales rep even came over and said hello. Then another 20 minutes or so for her to finish with that couple and start the paperwork with me. I then had to wait another 20 minutes for their finance guy to finish the paperwork with me. All in all the paperwork should have taken about 20 minutes (which it did last time I bought a car!). By the time the dealership finished my paperwork their garage had closed and so they told me they could not inspect my car. Why my car was not inspected BEFORE I picked it up was beyond me! My sales person offered to reimburse me for the cost of an inspection elsewhere as I live an hour away and did not want to drive back. The next morning, after purchasing my car, I looked at their website, out of curiosity to see if my car was still posted. Not only was my car still posted, but for a lower price than I had paid the night before. I called the dealership to inquire about a refund and the finance guy I had worked with the night before tried to make up excuse after excuse as to why he would not provide a refund on the different amount! The different was about $500. Eventually the guy did send me a check, but it was about 3 weeks later and for about $50 less than it was supposed to be. I chalked it up to bad customer service and moved on. I also got my car inspected at another dealership, and it cost half what they charged me at the Lexus dealership. I sent my sales person proof that I had the car inspected and requested a refund for what I had paid them to do the inspection. She sent me a check for the amount of the inspection that another dealership had done. She should have reimbursed me for the amount she had charged me considering I had to use my time to go inspect a car they should have had inspected for me when I went to pick it up! Overall, I really dislike this dealership. I'm not upset about the money that they sheisted me out of, but I am upset about their lack of customer service. If you're going to pay $30k for a used car then then I would expect to be treated with a little more dignity! The last laugh is on them though, I absolutely love my Lexus and will definitely purchase another one in a few years. It won't be from Ira though! :)

Sam Sula

disgruntled
12/10/2015

"Stood up - purchased new LS460 elsewhere"

6 weeks ago my wife and I drove more than an hour to be on time for our designated appointment with Joe Cardello to test drive a new LS460. We waited a long time while an assistant sales person searched" to find an available LS460 to test drive all along while Joe was working with another couple. It was clear to us that no one was prepared for our appointment even though upon arrival we were greeted and told we were expected. After one hour of waiting we stated we had other pending obligations but would still be interested in a test drive, then departed. There was no follow-up contact or apology from Joe. We were never contacted by anyone from the dealership. This lack of respect is appalling. Even though we live a long way from Boston, two weeks later we purchased a new LS460 from a greater Boston area dealership. I have never rated any business for any review with a one star, and I am hesitant to do so, but IRA Lexus of Manchester truly earned this one star rating.

Joe Cardello

Mberube33
10/13/2015

"Thank you ken V. "

Ken Vessell and the entire service team were great. I came in for a normal 10k maintenance, and had a great experience. No pressure or no feeling of being sold anything. Just a straight forward experience which I think is much needed for an industry that is ridden with such a negative light. Ken even went as far as calling me to let me know that the inspection sticker was coming due, and advised me that they could take care of there at the dealership... Ira Lexus has earned a loyal customer not only for the buying experience, but for the servicing too. Top notch service! I will be sending referrals.

Ken Vessell

art
10/12/2015

"Used car purchase"

Wife and I purchased a used Mercedes found via Edmunds. The staff were knowledgeable and very courteous. Our sales person Keith Ladd was particularly helpful. We are pleased with both our trade in experience and overall value received. I would recommend them to my friends and family.

Keith Ladd

Silver82#
7/01/2015

"Great Car, Terrible Customer Service & Management"

I am giving this dealership 2 stars instead of 1 only because I do like the car I bought. This is the 6th car I have leased and purchased in my life, and I can say this was hands-down the worst car buying experience I have ever had. During our first trip to the dealership on a slow, rainy Sunday, the process of test driving 4 cars dragged out for 4+ hours. I told the Sales Consultant my price range, and he failed to show me any cars that matched my criteria until I told him I was going to head out for the day and then a car that matched my budget and "wish list" ever so magically appeared from the garage. Funny how that happens. We negotiated with Nigel the Sales Manager, who was smarmy, condescending and essentially berated me into accepting the sticker price for the vehicle, then told me he would not be able to do ANY additional work buff out the scratches, etc. because I was getting such a great deal. Ok, Nigel. I almost (and wish I had have) walked out on the spot, however I did really like the car. Our Sales Consultant told us we "had to": come back within 48 hours because they were giving us the car at such a great deal (even though I paid sticker price), so I made an appt. within that time period. I had to call and email 5 times to reach someone, and my actual Consultant never called me back until I was transferred to a Manager who then had him return my calls, in order to confirm the appt and find out what I would need to bring to purchase the car. I was told just to "bring my checkbook," really helpful. One would think if you are trying to close a sale, you might return the customer's calls. We arrived for our 4:30 appt and were told it would "just be a few minutes," then sat in a variety of offices in the dealership until 7:15, when I finally told them we absolutely needed to leave for dinner reservations. During this 3 hour period, we were left sitting alone and told "5 more minutes" by pretty much everyone in the dealership. Hard to understand when you are paying $30k for a new item and have MADE AN APPT why it would take 3 hours to finalize the sale. Very puzzling. I work full time, and had to take a half day to make the drive and appt per the Sales Consultants' insistence. When I expressed displeasure at being kept waiting so long, I was told by our 2nd Sales Consultant that it was my fault for "being on my phone" (which I ONLY was when I was left sitting alone in the various rooms of the dealership) and that it was their "end of the month" so apparently that is the day they treat their customers like crap. Anyways, I would definitely suggest going to another dealership over this one. Lexus makes a beautiful car, however they are many other places where you can purchase one where they don't torment you along the way.

Nigel

nomoreIRA
5/12/2015

"No way I would go back"

Twice in 2 years Nigel tried to hose me on a trade in with his long list of excuses. Typical good cop-bad cop routine. Offered 3 thousand less than the next dealer.

Nigel Long

devinburritt
3/05/2015

"Great Price, Friendly Service. "

We recently purchases a used vehicle from IRA Lexus of Manchester. The price was aggressive, as was their pricing on the vehicle. I appreciated the no-nonsense negotiating that took place with Ed over the phone, a fair price was reached in a matter of minutes. There were a few hiccups during the transaction; a few lines were left off of the paperwork that was required me to make a couple of trips to register it, our deposit was not promptly refunded, and then when it was they accidentally double billed us. Both of these were small issues and the Dealer worked very hard to resolve them quickly for us making them a moot point. All told we are very happy with our vehicle and the dealership.

Mohammad, Edward Stockel

sstanek
2/13/2015

"pleased with service"

Had an issue with a sensor light on dash not turning off when other service facilities tried to fix. Finally called the dealer. I hadn't used them since moving to NH, but even after the 2 hour drive I will continue to use them again.

cashier was very polite. sorry i don't remember her name, Joshua Marquis