J.L. Freed Honda

685 Bethlehem Pike,
Montgomeryville, Pennsylvania 18936
J.L. Freed Honda Info
About J.L. Freed Honda

Thank you for taking the time to visit our dealerrater page. We’re a family owned business that has been operating since 1883! That is a tradition of service that no one can come close to matching. Honda has recognized JL Freed’s achievements by awarding us their prestigious President’s Award trophy for 2009 and 2010. In our modern new car showroom, our award-winning representatives will gladly answer all of your questions in a relaxed atmosphere. In our dedicated certified showroom you can browse the cleanest pre-owned cars in the area. When you’re ready for service, you’ll be pampered with our indoor drive-in valet parking. JL Freed’s goal is to make certain that our clients enjoy every phase of their ownership.

About J.L. Freed Honda

• Presidents Award Winner
DonnaJ
4/29/2016

"Was just looking . . . "

I went in to look at and test drive a CRV - feel in love with the car - Ron Malone was my salesman - we sat down and the next thing I knew I was purchasing the car. Ron was very knowledgeable - felt no pressure at all he made sure he was giving me a good deal and I walked away with money for my trade. Everyone at dealer was very nice - would recommend JL Freed and definitely salesman Ron Malone.

rferet66
4/27/2016

"Great Experience!!"

Geoff was great. 2nd time we have bought from him. No pressure and helped me to get exactly what I wanted. Everyone I dealt with there was very friendly and helpful. Highly recommend dealership.

Timothy Spencer
4/14/2016

"Vehicle Purchase"

Lisa Noone assisted me in my purchase of a pre owned Honda vehicle. She is amazing and was very proficient in assisting me with my purchase. Her supporting staff is also exceptional and were there if we needed anything.

Lisa Noone

birch18914
3/15/2016

"Easiest Car buying experience"

I could not be any happier then my purchase of my 2016 Honda Odyssey. I have been thinking about trading in my 2012 Honda CRV for a while now since we have 2 kids and the CRV was not big enough. Pat took the time to show my wife all the features of the Odyssey since she was going to be the primary driver. In addition, the dealership really takes care of their customers, from the sales floor, service department, and parts department. J.L. Freed is a top notch dealership that I would recommend. Lastly, Pat Colucci called me on his scheduled day off to see how we were doing with our new car. Thanks Pat. Rich

Bev
3/03/2016

"Staff are genuine and professional"

Great experience. Professional real people. They are not the stereotypical salesman. Great working with Dave Gardner (kind, real and trustworthy), Leanne from internet sales (unbelievably great over the phone) and Alex (efficient and took care of business...painless). I would most definitely buy my daughter's first car from them.

Dave Gardner, Leanne (internet)

Borkar12
2/29/2016

"No car wash after service"

I have been to this dealership 3 times for service Every time I was given a car wash. On my fourth visit they denied it saying I had to buy the car from them. I could not believe it. I moved into the area a year ago and I use the Honda dealership closest to me. The dealer had a stack of car wash coupons that she was giving out. What a horrible experience.!!!

Lady who I paid for the service/ no call back from service manager

Briscran
2/16/2016

"Very Good Experience"

Everyone was helpful and made the process as easy as possible. John Szysko was very easy to get in touch with and answered all questions.

John Szyszko

Rosie-girl
2/13/2016

"Best purchase experience I have had in a long time."

Some people may find buying a new car exciting, but I find it very stressful. It is a large purchase so you want to feel confident that you paid a fair price for a good automobile. For me, a car is about an eight to ten year relationship. I am thrilled with my purchase. This is a happy relationship that I believe will go the distance. The salesman who helped me- Pat Colucci was patient and kind. I felt no pressure and I felt like he gave me sound advice in picking the 2015 over the 2016. JL Freed gave me a good deal. The purchase was easy and it was the most pleasant car buying experience I have had in the 36 years that I have been driving.

Amy
2/08/2016

"Awesome salesman"

David Gardner is a very attentive salesman. He made numerous calls to me answering any question or concern I had. Though we decided in the end to buy a Toyota, I wouldn't hesitate to go to David again in the future. When I called him to let him know we were not buying a Honda, he was so gracious about it. I would highly recommend him if you are in the market for a Honda.

David Gardner

Larry009
1/25/2016

"Service experence"

Received a urgent recall notice from Honda for repair to my car's air bags. I verified on the internet my car was on the recall list and called to make an service appointment with J. L. Freed in Montgomeryville. I also had the service person verify my car was on the recall list and needed this repair. Had the car at the service drop off at the appointed time of 7:45 in the morning. I was going to wait for the service work to be done so I had with me a brief case full of work and my coffee. I was told by the service check in person, "oh no, we can't do this recall, we don't have the parts." Shouldn't someone check upcoming repairs to see if the necessary parts were on hand? A simple check, then a phone call the day before would save me a lot of inconvenience. It comes to mind if this service department can't schedule repair work properly and see the job through, what is the ability of the mechanics to do the work? Does the lack of attention to detail continue down the line? If I ran my business this way I would be out of business. Clients have little patients with lack of common sense. I sent e-mails to the J. L. Freed general manager, the service manager and Honda USA. I did receive a courteous phone call from Honda USA, but nothing from J. L. Freed. I guess Freed has a lot of customers and I'm not that important to them.

Service department