J.L. Freed Honda

Internet Sales Consultant

February 15, 2017

"Purchase of Honda CRV"

- chris blum

I had a great experience buying my Honda CRV from JL Freed. John Szyszko was good to deal with. John was knowledgeable on the vehicles we looked at and listened to us. His no pressure approach combined with an ability to connect were keys for our decision. Price is important, but we chose John & JL Freed because we were not pressured and no attempts were made to upsell on another vehicle model. This occurred at every other dealer we shopped. We asked for quotes at other dealers and could never get a total price or received a quote that included CRV models that were above our request. It took me three attempts with one dealer to get "the total price." I kept getting the monthly payment amount or base price without options I requested. Frustrating. With John the sales process was clear and linear. Consumers are more educated than ever and JL Freed gets that.

January 20, 2017

"STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS PLACE"

- PARAGON IS A SCAM

Do not take your car to this Honda Dealership. They will pull the old bait and switch trick. They send you coupons to get you into the dealership and then charge you an arm and a leg if you want your car back. The customer service on the phone and in the service center is extremely poor. Please save your time, energy, money, and go to a different dealership.

January 08, 2017

"Great buying experience"

- JoeR

A few days before Christmas I bought a 2015 Honda Accord Sport for my grandson. I cannot say enough as to how I was treated as a customer at J. L. Freed Honda. From the time I walked in the door everyone I met was friendly and helpful. I was referred to this dealership by a trusted friend who was a repeat customer. He told me to ask for a Salesman by the name of Geoff Smith. Geoff was a great salesman and a top notch human being! I very much enjoyed this buying experience. Could not be happier with the car!

New 2016 Honda CR-V, $29195