J.L. Freed Honda

J.L. Freed Honda

Call
J.L. Freed Honda Info
About J.L. Freed Honda

Thank you for taking the time to visit our dealerrater page. We’re a family owned business that has been operating since 1883! That is a tradition of service that no one can come close to matching. Honda has recognized JL Freed’s achievements by awarding us their prestigious President’s Award trophy for 2009 and 2010. In our modern new car showroom, our award-winning representatives will gladly answer all of your questions in a relaxed atmosphere. In our dedicated certified showroom you can browse the cleanest pre-owned cars in the area. When you’re ready for service, you’ll be pampered with our indoor drive-in valet parking. JL Freed’s goal is to make certain that our clients enjoy every phase of their ownership.

About J.L. Freed Honda

• Presidents Award Winner

"Very Professional and friendly, with lots of patience "

Joseph.haughey is a very nice professional representative, he was very patient to me in answering all my questions. He did give me a courtesy call to check whether everything is fine with the Car. Appreciate all his help.

joseph.haughey

"Great experience "

Buying a car has never been so easy and stress free! From the first email to driving off the lot in my new CRV, I never stopped smiling. We were met at the door by Randi, who was friendly and appreciated my sense of humor. We also have friends that bought cars from Randi and they also had very positive experiences. Freed is the place to go and ask for Randi!

"Great experience. Great price. Friendly atmosphere."

My wife and I enjoyed purchasing our new Honda CR-V at JL Freed. It's the first new car we have purchased in several years and it went smoothly and quickly. Our sales rep was extremely friendly and helpful in selecting and purchasing our vehicle. Thanks Randi for making this such and enjoyable event. They had the car we wanted in stock and we picked it up the next day all prepped and ready to go. Most importantly, there is no high pressure salesmanship when you are looking for a new vehicle. They answer all your questions and let you make the decisions.

"Pleasant and Real"

We chose to come to JLFreed at the recommendation of our family member, and we were not disappointed in the experience. Our sister and brother-in-law had recently purchased a new Honda Fit, and were very pleased with the courteous and friendly manner of the sales person. Pat was recommended to us as the sales person to ask for. From start to finish, he was very down to earth, and worked hard to have us satisfied with the process and conclusion of the deal. We would recommend JLFreed and Pat as the place to go for a pleasant sales experience.

"customer"

Geoff provided great service with a positive attitude and amazing customer service. He was very friendly and easy to work with throughout the whole buying process.

"new car purchase"

great experience at JL Freed. Had purchased, between my 2 daughters and I, 5 Honda's from Keenan in Doylestown. While the experience at Keenan was good, it was no where near the great experience at JL Freed. When first given a price it was close to what I hoped to pay and was close to the fair value purchase price listed at Edmunds. The trade-in allowance was close to Kelly Blue Books' fair value. At delivery, Pete Cozzi did a fantastic job of explaining the features and how things work. He also provided a great explanation of how the service department worked. I felt very comfortable with JL Freed and it's service department after meeting with him. I'm 70 years old and I don't want to think about how many cars I have purchased. This purchasing experience at JL Freed was by far the best experience I've ever encountered with an auto dealership. I would highly recommend this dealership and it will be the first place I go if I need another car.

"Happy CRV driver"

My salesman, Ron Davenport, was very knowledgable and also a no pressure gentleman. He showed me all the CRV features on the actual car and not just from a book. He let me practice using the backup camera, which is new to me. Freed didn't have the color I wanted on their lot, so they got me my color from another location with no problems. Ron also took care of my change in insurance and had the temp card all ready for me to go; I didn't have to make a single call to the agent. Ron also introduced me to members of the service department and I've already received info from them in the mail. The facilities are super clean, so I'm (almost) looking forward to taking my CRV in for maintenance. I would definitely recommend JL Freed and Ron Davenport for your next car purchase.

Ron Davenport

"excellent no aggravation"

Very happy with purchase. Love vehicle and smooth transaction. Patrick was very helpful in going over the options before and after the purchase. Would definitely use JL Freed again.

"as easy as it gets"

my wife and i have been leasing cars for years, in fact our last experience with a honda dealer in NE philly left us with a bad taste in our mouths,so when it was time for us to turn in our "2012" pilot and lease a new CRV we went to Freed and worked with Pat Colluci and Sean in finance and it was the easiest and most enjoyable new car lease we've ever gone through! i will only go to Freed for our new cars now,in fact it was so enjoyable i am going back to Pat to look into a "14" civic for my doughter. thanks

"Happy Honda Owner"

The staff was friendly and very accommodating. They were also knowledgable about the vehicle I bought. I appreciated their thoroughness: showing me how to set up the technology features, as well as the vehicle's comfort features; both of which proved to make my drive home more pleasurable. I only wish the dealership were closer to my home so that when necessary, it will be more convenient for me to take advantage of JL Freed's service department's expertise as well.

Reviews of Patrick Colucci