Read Reviews J.L. Freed Honda

Himanshu ParikhSales Consultant1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: J.L. Freed Honda

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, J.L. Freed Honda has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About J.L. Freed Honda

Thank you for taking the time to visit our dealerrater page.

We’re a family owned business that has been operating since 1883! That is a tradition of service that no one can come close to matching.

Honda has recognized JL Freed’s achievements by awarding us their prestigious President’s Award trophy for 2009 and 2010.

In our modern new car showroom, our award-winning representatives will gladly answer all of your questions in a relaxed atmosphere. In our dedicated certified showroom you can browse the cleanest pre-owned cars in the area. When you’re ready for service, you’ll be pampered with our indoor drive-in valet parking.

JL Freed’s goal is to make certain that our clients enjoy every phase of their ownership.

Our Location

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Bad situation to great"

debfitz1020
7/12/2014 8:38:10 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Keith GodshallKeith Godshall

My Review Of J.L. Freed Honda:

We went to JL freed shopping around, we were trying to get out of bad situation with a KIA we bought only 6 months ago. Keith Godshall showed a a beautiful used CR-V we fell in love with, he sent us to finance, where Sean Lipschultz worked awesome magic and was able to get us in New CR-V with everything i wanted including the Color and keeping us in a good price!! I was so happy to be out of the KIA and in a CR-V that i truly love i can't stop driving it :). I will definitely be back there when my hubby needs a new car and recommend anyone i can to them.

"Great experience"

Deanna J
7/10/2014 9:39:03 PM

My Review Of J.L. Freed Honda:

I have bought/leased many vehicles and my experience at JL Freed was by far the easiest. Pat C was a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend Pat and the dealership to anyone looking for a Honda.

Twitter
"replacement of new Honda CRV"

jean4607@msn.com
7/8/2014 7:48:24 AM

Geoff SmithGeoff Smith

My Review Of J.L. Freed Honda:

My first 2014 Honda CRV was damaged in a hail storm in May 2014. JL FREED, and especially Geoffrey Smith were wonderful in helping me to get a new one. The same color and model. Sean was great in making sure I had the same financing as before. They stayed in constant contact we me. The day I thought I was going in to get the paperwork done was also the day I took it home!! Geoff surprised me with that. And even took care of the rental. I would and have recommended JL FREED to people I know already.Thank you Jean Alic. Jean4607@msn.com

"Helpful and friendly"

Denisepsu
7/7/2014 3:22:35 PM

My Review Of J.L. Freed Honda:

We bought a CR-V August 2013 and Pat C. was very helpful and gave us a fair price for the new car and our trade-in. The service was very friendly and speedy, like we wanted. In April, we were rear-ended and needed a new bumper, the body shop was fantastic. Having little knowledge of what to do in accident situations, the staff was extremely helpful. The man that helped me from the main office in the body shop went above and beyond and was so friendly. I have been so pleased with all my experiences at JL Freed so far. Thank you.

"Thank you, Pat"

JosetteCicacci
5/30/2014 2:21:06 PM

My Review Of J.L. Freed Honda:

I am writing to express my sincere gratitude for the time, efforts, and energy which Pat put forth in assisting me in making the decision to lease a new Honda CRV. I do not take a decision of this magnitude lightly. For that reason, I came with both of my parents, and on one occasion even my brother, in tow to assist in my decision. Pat was more than willing to meet with us on more than one occasion, and outside of our time together he was readily accessible via phone to address any/all additional questions that we encountered. Since the purchase, Pat has followed up with me directly to ensure that I am pleased with my decision. I must say, I could not be happier. I can highly recommend Pat's knowledge and services for the purchasing of an automobile!!! Thank you again for everything, Josette Cicacci

Twitter
"Will recommend to friends and family"

Donnaspenc
5/26/2014 7:58:13 PM

Randi CohenRandi Cohen

My Review Of J.L. Freed Honda:

My Honda CRV is by far the best car I've owned and the JL Freed experience was exceptional. The service was incredibly efficient, the atmosphere very pleasant , the financing terms and process quickly and easy.

"Best service"

rshome
5/23/2014 7:49:56 AM

My Review Of J.L. Freed Honda:

We went to J.L.Freed after a bad experience with a different dealership. It is amazing how it makes a big difference in your overall buying experience-No games, no gimmicks! We got exactly what we wanted with a big serving of friendly welcome and very prompt service! Pat is probably the best car salesman we have ever come across. I am recommending this dealership even to friends who don't live in this area. Please go to J.L.Freed if you are in the market for a Honda and it will not only save your time and energy but you will return very happy....which is important when you are shelling out money!

Twitter
"Great customer service + Affordable New Car = Happy Customer"

TeresaMcGough
5/21/2014 11:37:23 AM

Ron Davenport

My Review Of J.L. Freed Honda:

I am a returning customer. I bought a brand new Honda Civic 16 years ago. However, I totaled my car. :( So I went back and since it was an unexpected purchase, I expressed I wanted a brand new Honda Civic at the most affordable price. Ron Davenport asked me two questions. Did I want Ex or Lx? I said the less expensive one. He then asked sunroof or no sunroof? I said the less expensive one. He didn't waste any time and said he had the car for me. He showed me a standard new car. We took it for a trial drive. He was very thorough and helpful explaining all the gadgets and the job they had. I was excited to know that the rear view back up mirror and bluetooth came standard. After the trial ride, he shared interior and exterior color options and took me to an area of the lot where I could see the colors on the cars. (Instead of just the booklet) After I provided Ron with my down payment possibilities, he provided me with a print out of payment plan ranges based on my down payment options. His boss came over to introduce himself and let me know about the Honda "pot of cash" and how they provide your first months payment. Free money! Who doesn't want that! They did not pressure me as I told them I needed to sleep on it. I was back the very next day to drive home my new car! Ron continued to be patient, helpful and excited with and for me. He assisted my bluetooth set up and provided me with contact information for future needs/concerns. I would recommend Ron Davenport and Honda in Montgomeryville for your next new car!

Twitter
"If you have Erie insurance read this."

John Pilgren
4/15/2014 7:00:20 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
David & Mark

My Review Of J.L. Freed Honda:

I hit a pothole and Bruner Insurance is my Erie rep. They told me damage from potholes is valid claim, my manual transmission started making a crunch crunch noise right after the pothole. Drove the car to Freeds for inspection and Erie told me it was just normal ware 79,000 miles? JL Freed is a connected repair shop with Erie. Now I understand why the pothole could never have caused the damage. John Eric Pilgren Perkiomenville PA.

Twitter
"Our New CR-V from J.L. Freed"

sak2orb
4/15/2014 5:08:23 PM

Ron MaloneRon Malone

My Review Of J.L. Freed Honda:

WE had a wonderful experience working with Ron from J.L. Freed. He was very patient with all of our questions and concerns. If one of our older cars go, we will be buying a new car from Ron at J.L. Freed. We felt very well taken care of and would recommend Ron and the dealership to anyone.

Reviews 11-20 >>