J.L. Freed Honda

Sales and Leasing Consultant

Patrick Colucci, Sales Consultant, J.L. Freed Honda

Patrick Colucci

March 14, 2017

"Never a problem with service"

- adgfr1922

My experience with JL Freed has always been positive. My wife and I have both purchased cars and had them serviced at the dealership for almost sixteen years. The sales staff is always pleasant. Also, Dave Swinton, service rep, has always been very helpful.

March 14, 2017

"Outstanding Service"

- Iosif Berger

I'd like to thank J.L. Freed service staff for the amazing experience they constantly provide. No matter what time of the day or day of the week - they are always ready to help. I had a flat tire and called them 5 minutes before closing time, they were happy to see me, serviced the vehicle and didn't take a dime for the service. I don't know how you can get better than that. I've tried several dealerships in the area. J.L. Freed staff is by far the most helpful, knowledgeable and professional. Thank you again and again! - Joe Berger

February 26, 2017

"Purchase of a 2014 Honda Accord"

- D. Williams

My purchase went smoothly! I bought my first car from JL Freed back in 1992. When I recently needed to purchase a car, it's the first place I considered. I checked other dealers online, however, JL Freed had the best prices. I was not disappointed when visited the dealer in person. I found what I wanted and Cedric made it work within my budget. I highly recommend JL Freed for your next Honda!

New 2016 Honda Accord, $29680