J.L. Freed Honda

685 Bethlehem Pike,
Montgomeryville, Pennsylvania 18936
J.L. Freed Honda Info
About J.L. Freed Honda

Thank you for taking the time to visit our dealerrater page. We’re a family owned business that has been operating since 1883! That is a tradition of service that no one can come close to matching. Honda has recognized JL Freed’s achievements by awarding us their prestigious President’s Award trophy for 2009 and 2010. In our modern new car showroom, our award-winning representatives will gladly answer all of your questions in a relaxed atmosphere. In our dedicated certified showroom you can browse the cleanest pre-owned cars in the area. When you’re ready for service, you’ll be pampered with our indoor drive-in valet parking. JL Freed’s goal is to make certain that our clients enjoy every phase of their ownership.

About J.L. Freed Honda

• Presidents Award Winner
Melissa
8/17/2016

"Wonderful Experience"

I went to the dealership looking for a specific CR-V but had very little time to talk. Daren was kind enough to show me the vehicle and by the time I was back at work he had emailed a quote. Daren's professionalism and no pressure sales approach made buying the car a pleasant experience & their pricing was very competitive too! I would strongly recommend JL Freed.

Daren Tolbert

WILLIAM
6/06/2016

"GREAT DEAL Hard to Find Accord Coupe V6 6 speed manual"

I searched the entire East Coast of the USA for a 2016 Black or Gun Metal Gray Accord Coupe EX-L V6 w/6 Speed Manual transmission, it is a VERY hard-to-find vehicle (Did not like the paddle shifters or Variable Cylinder Management in the Automatic V6 Accord Coupe). After 2 weeks, I had found four vehicles that fit the bill. JL FREED had a better price than the all of the other dealers (by $1,000 in two cases).HOWEVER, the Trade-in was a deciding factor in whether I was buying the car. Another Philly Honda dealer offered me $1500 less than JL FREED and they only had an automatic.I walked away from that deal, quickly. After John Syzsko talked to the boss, I got what I wanted for the trade-in. ICBI, it was VERY close to what I would have got if I sold the car privately considering the tax savings on $21K ($1,260) A big plus with JL FREED was that I did not get any annoying phone calls (I am still getting e-mails and phone calls a month later form a few dealers that cant figure it out that I got my car, DUH !). I just sent an e-mail to JL FREED that was answered promptly. I went to two other dealers (test drove an automatic,HATED IT !) and was unable to make a deal,and was about to give up my search for this 'hard-to-find' car. AND JUST THEN, LEEANNE e-mailed me and said that JL FREED had the car 'on-the-lot', at a better price than everyone else and would I like to come and test drive it ? 36 hours later, I strolled into the dealership, was treated very well by EVERYONE, including John Szyscko the EXCELLENT salesman and Alex the finance guy, and a few hours later I drove off the lot with an AWESOME CAR (the 2016 ACCORD COUPE EX-L V6 6 Speed Manual is an AWESOME CAR, WOW !!!) and got an AWESOME DEAL ON IT! The financing at 1.9% for 60 months is fantastic. I travelled about 50 miles to go to JL FREED HONDA and I am really glad I did. I got the 'hard-to-find' car I wanted and got an all around great deal on it. I suggest that anyone else buying a HONDA go there too.

John Szysko,LEEANNE (Internet) & the nice front desk Lady !

soccermom5
5/25/2016

"TERRIBLE SERVICE"

I really had high hopes for this deanship, but when i went in to get my car serviced i was appalled at the lack of customer service that was provided. Everyone just wanted to pan you off to the next person. and the Service Manager was the most arrogant, condescending man I've ever met. When i had questions on my bill no one was able to tell me why things were priced the way they were. I just wanted to know for reference, not to complain. I would not recommend service here to my worst enemy. ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE!!!!

Service Staff

DonnaJ
4/29/2016

"Was just looking . . . "

I went in to look at and test drive a CRV - feel in love with the car - Ron Malone was my salesman - we sat down and the next thing I knew I was purchasing the car. Ron was very knowledgeable - felt no pressure at all he made sure he was giving me a good deal and I walked away with money for my trade. Everyone at dealer was very nice - would recommend JL Freed and definitely salesman Ron Malone.

rferet66
4/27/2016

"Great Experience!!"

Geoff was great. 2nd time we have bought from him. No pressure and helped me to get exactly what I wanted. Everyone I dealt with there was very friendly and helpful. Highly recommend dealership.

Timothy Spencer
4/14/2016

"Vehicle Purchase"

Lisa Noone assisted me in my purchase of a pre owned Honda vehicle. She is amazing and was very proficient in assisting me with my purchase. Her supporting staff is also exceptional and were there if we needed anything.

Lisa Noone

birch18914
3/15/2016

"Easiest Car buying experience"

I could not be any happier then my purchase of my 2016 Honda Odyssey. I have been thinking about trading in my 2012 Honda CRV for a while now since we have 2 kids and the CRV was not big enough. Pat took the time to show my wife all the features of the Odyssey since she was going to be the primary driver. In addition, the dealership really takes care of their customers, from the sales floor, service department, and parts department. J.L. Freed is a top notch dealership that I would recommend. Lastly, Pat Colucci called me on his scheduled day off to see how we were doing with our new car. Thanks Pat. Rich

Bev
3/03/2016

"Staff are genuine and professional"

Great experience. Professional real people. They are not the stereotypical salesman. Great working with Dave Gardner (kind, real and trustworthy), Leanne from internet sales (unbelievably great over the phone) and Alex (efficient and took care of business...painless). I would most definitely buy my daughter's first car from them.

Dave Gardner, Leanne (internet)

Borkar12
2/29/2016

"No car wash after service"

I have been to this dealership 3 times for service Every time I was given a car wash. On my fourth visit they denied it saying I had to buy the car from them. I could not believe it. I moved into the area a year ago and I use the Honda dealership closest to me. The dealer had a stack of car wash coupons that she was giving out. What a horrible experience.!!!

Lady who I paid for the service/ no call back from service manager

Briscran
2/16/2016

"Very Good Experience"

Everyone was helpful and made the process as easy as possible. John Szysko was very easy to get in touch with and answered all questions.

John Szyszko