J.L. Freed Honda

J.L. Freed Honda
Call
J.L. Freed Honda Info
About J.L. Freed Honda

Thank you for taking the time to visit our dealerrater page. We’re a family owned business that has been operating since 1883! That is a tradition of service that no one can come close to matching. Honda has recognized JL Freed’s achievements by awarding us their prestigious President’s Award trophy for 2009 and 2010. In our modern new car showroom, our award-winning representatives will gladly answer all of your questions in a relaxed atmosphere. In our dedicated certified showroom you can browse the cleanest pre-owned cars in the area. When you’re ready for service, you’ll be pampered with our indoor drive-in valet parking. JL Freed’s goal is to make certain that our clients enjoy every phase of their ownership.

About J.L. Freed Honda

• Presidents Award Winner

"Pleasant and Real"

We chose to come to JLFreed at the recommendation of our family member, and we were not disappointed in the experience. Our sister and brother-in-law had recently purchased a new Honda Fit, and were very pleased with the courteous and friendly manner of the sales person. Pat was recommended to us as the sales person to ask for. From start to finish, he was very down to earth, and worked hard to have us satisfied with the process and conclusion of the deal. We would recommend JLFreed and Pat as the place to go for a pleasant sales experience.

"customer"

Geoff provided great service with a positive attitude and amazing customer service. He was very friendly and easy to work with throughout the whole buying process.

"new car purchase"

great experience at JL Freed. Had purchased, between my 2 daughters and I, 5 Honda's from Keenan in Doylestown. While the experience at Keenan was good, it was no where near the great experience at JL Freed. When first given a price it was close to what I hoped to pay and was close to the fair value purchase price listed at Edmunds. The trade-in allowance was close to Kelly Blue Books' fair value. At delivery, Pete Cozzi did a fantastic job of explaining the features and how things work. He also provided a great explanation of how the service department worked. I felt very comfortable with JL Freed and it's service department after meeting with him. I'm 70 years old and I don't want to think about how many cars I have purchased. This purchasing experience at JL Freed was by far the best experience I've ever encountered with an auto dealership. I would highly recommend this dealership and it will be the first place I go if I need another car.

"Happy CRV driver"

My salesman, Ron Davenport, was very knowledgable and also a no pressure gentleman. He showed me all the CRV features on the actual car and not just from a book. He let me practice using the backup camera, which is new to me. Freed didn't have the color I wanted on their lot, so they got me my color from another location with no problems. Ron also took care of my change in insurance and had the temp card all ready for me to go; I didn't have to make a single call to the agent. Ron also introduced me to members of the service department and I've already received info from them in the mail. The facilities are super clean, so I'm (almost) looking forward to taking my CRV in for maintenance. I would definitely recommend JL Freed and Ron Davenport for your next car purchase.

Ron Davenport

"excellent no aggravation"

Very happy with purchase. Love vehicle and smooth transaction. Patrick was very helpful in going over the options before and after the purchase. Would definitely use JL Freed again.

"as easy as it gets"

my wife and i have been leasing cars for years, in fact our last experience with a honda dealer in NE philly left us with a bad taste in our mouths,so when it was time for us to turn in our "2012" pilot and lease a new CRV we went to Freed and worked with Pat Colluci and Sean in finance and it was the easiest and most enjoyable new car lease we've ever gone through! i will only go to Freed for our new cars now,in fact it was so enjoyable i am going back to Pat to look into a "14" civic for my doughter. thanks

"Happy Honda Owner"

The staff was friendly and very accommodating. They were also knowledgable about the vehicle I bought. I appreciated their thoroughness: showing me how to set up the technology features, as well as the vehicle's comfort features; both of which proved to make my drive home more pleasurable. I only wish the dealership were closer to my home so that when necessary, it will be more convenient for me to take advantage of JL Freed's service department's expertise as well.

"Buying a car at JL Freed couldn't be easier!"

Going into my search, I had four comparable SUV's in mind. I went to four dealers, including JL Freed, and test drove all of them. The decision to buy the CR-V was a simple one for us. The vehicle compared favorably to the other three in all aspects. Keith Godshall answered our questions and made the final decision very easy for my wife and I. We are very pleased with our new vehicle and our experience at JL Freed.

"Excellent service experience"

I have been taking my Odyssey to Freed for service since I purchased it used 3 years ago. I returned from vacation yesterday to find the "D" light blinking and the check engine light on. The transmission was not shifting correctly either. I secured an appt. online in the morning, dropped the car at 1:15, I was called with an update within an hour by Chris in service who said the diagnosis was a bad wire that needed to be repaired in the automatic transmission solenoid. The service dept had it fixed and I had my car back at 4:30. I took the shuttle home and Bill was the shuttle driver. He was a very friendly person who then picked me up to take me back to the dealership along with 4 other customers who he picked up along the way. He was friendly and engaging with each customer. I was impressed with the professionalism, efficiency and can do attitude of the whole service department, including the shuttle service. They really bailed me out in a tight spot. Great job gentlemen and ladies.

Chris (Service Writer) and Bill (Shuttle driver)

"7/25/14 - No hassle, very pleasant experience!"

I was unhappy with my 2010 Toyota RAV4 purchased a year ago at another dealership, so I went to JL Freed to test-drive a CR-V. Craig Laudenslager was extremely helpful in answering my trade-in questions and very flexible with my schedule which required me to make several short visits to the dealership. Once I decided I liked the CR-V, I gave him my bottom line on what I could work with, and was so relieved that he LISTENED and never pushed me to take more car than I could afford. Beyond that, he gave me suggestions regarding pre-owned CR-Vs that would be a good fit for my needs and would make me happiest. I ended up with a vehicle I really love and I'm so glad I made the trade! Sean Lipschultz completed the paperwork and was also extremely nice and helpful. The transaction could not have gone more smoothly and everyone I spoke to at the dealership was kind and accommodating. I drove away in my 2011 CR-V with a big smile! Highly recommend this dealership - they are professional and not pushy. A++

Sean Lipschultz