J.L. Freed Honda

685 Bethlehem Pike,
Montgomeryville, Pennsylvania 18936
J.L. Freed Honda Info
About J.L. Freed Honda

Thank you for taking the time to visit our dealerrater page. We’re a family owned business that has been operating since 1883! That is a tradition of service that no one can come close to matching. Honda has recognized JL Freed’s achievements by awarding us their prestigious President’s Award trophy for 2009 and 2010. In our modern new car showroom, our award-winning representatives will gladly answer all of your questions in a relaxed atmosphere. In our dedicated certified showroom you can browse the cleanest pre-owned cars in the area. When you’re ready for service, you’ll be pampered with our indoor drive-in valet parking. JL Freed’s goal is to make certain that our clients enjoy every phase of their ownership.

About J.L. Freed Honda

• Presidents Award Winner
tdbjr
6/26/2015

"Body shop Superb"

Our new Odyssey with 2200 miles was rear-ended and we took it to Freed's since we purchased our vehicle there and wanted the repairs done to our satisfaction. Boy were they! It took 6 weeks of fighting by Freed's people but they got the right NEW parts and the car was fixed to our specs. They continued to battle the insurance company so that we got our car back in the new condition it was in before the accident. Would send any car to their body shop any time. Thank you so much. Thomas Blackwell

The entire Body Shop crew

Mspiron
6/04/2015

"First time customer"

I live in the KOP area so I usually take my CRV to a dealership in that area. After being unable to turn off my car when I arrived home from work, I frantically called the dealership I usually use and received nothing but rudeness and condescending tones. This was not the first time either. My husband was eventually able to get the car off and I hoped it was just a key problem so I used my spare key the next morning. I was on my way to work and when I tried to turn the car off the same problem occurred. I called JL Freed and they were very polite and told me to come right over so they could help me. I pulled into service and the person who takes your car was very polite and understanding as I was now in a frantic state as I was now going to be late for work and just frustrated with the entire situation. Once inside, the service writer, Chris was very helpful. He listened to my rant about what was going on and even came out to check on the car himself. It was a simple fix but he was able to figure out what was going on in 1 minute! (I had a rubber band stuck around my gear shift) He did not make me feel like an idiot as it was something so simple. I also had been having a squeaking sound that the other dealership was unable to diagnose. Chris heard it as I pulled away and came around back and stopped me before I left the property. He again was able to tell me what the noise was and what needed to be done. This entire experience cost me nothing yet they still treated me with the utmost respect and great service! I will absolutely be using them for my service needs in the future!

Chris

Bella2004
5/19/2015

"Love dealing with JL Freed - Very Happy Customer"

Pat Colucci was wonderful - took the time to answer all of our questions. Would definitely recommend JL Freed, Pat Colucci to my friends and family.

memom
4/30/2015

"Very HAPPY CUSTOMER. I"

I love my new CRV and had such a great car buying experience that two of my friends traveled from West Chester to JL Freed and also got new vehicles.

Onytay
4/04/2015

"A happy man!!"

To make a long story short I'll start by saying I went to another Honda dealer and it wasn't pleasant. I left there and went to JL Freed and the service, friendliness of George Smith was reassuring as we went thru the buying process. I have future plans to buy another Honda so George you can't retire until I do :) Regards, A. L.

Honda Fan
3/30/2015

"Great Service; Poor Web site"

Have had my CR-V serviced here since purchasing it in 2011 and always been very satisfied. My only complaint is the Web; compared to other brands you get virtually no information about the cars in inventory (window sticker should be available online!). Like most folks, I don't have time to drive to every dealer to see how the model I'm interested in is optioned. This is a turn-off for me and why I might be buying my next CR-V somewhere else but would come here for service.

Sorry, do not remember

honeyb22
3/03/2015

"Very satisfied customer!!"

I have been a customer of Freed Honda since the '70's, bought my first NEW car there and have been coming back since. I am pleased with the sales people and the honesty of the service department. Do not have to worry about being cheated. I have recommended Freed Honda to friends and relatives. The sales staff are A-one in my book.

kmcd
2/28/2015

"Great Experience"

I was treated like a valuable customer. I liked that there was no pressure and all my questions were answered. Craig was a true professional and I would be happy to work with him on any future purchases.

dyvrdave
2/28/2015

"Horrible Service/Huge Waste of Time"

Set up an appointment to have warranty work re-done (warped brake rotors), as the problem originally diagnosed and repaired was not resolved. I left my car all day, then received a call at 4:30 pm telling me that the work would not be covered by the warranty this time- "something about the way I drive" was causing the problem. I drive back and forth to work every day- no racing, no high performance driving, just a normal highway commute. Some quick research on line reveals that Honda is aware of the defect in their Accord brake rotors- they are cheaply made and warp easily. I have corrected the problem by purchasing higher quality rotors and replacing them myself. JL Freed should be ashamed of the way they handled this- I won't be going back.

Service Dept

kbarkley
2/04/2015

"Strong Recommendation"

We had a comfortable sales experience with Pat Colucci from start to finish - No bull, no hype. Transparent process throughout led to my first leasing experience of a new Civic. For someone who approaches buying a new car like going to the dentist, it was a pleasant relief dealing with Pat and the team at J.L. Freed.

Reviews of Patrick Colucci