J.L. Freed Honda

685 Bethlehem Pike,
Montgomeryville, Pennsylvania 18936
J.L. Freed Honda Info
About J.L. Freed Honda

Thank you for taking the time to visit our dealerrater page. We’re a family owned business that has been operating since 1883! That is a tradition of service that no one can come close to matching. Honda has recognized JL Freed’s achievements by awarding us their prestigious President’s Award trophy for 2009 and 2010. In our modern new car showroom, our award-winning representatives will gladly answer all of your questions in a relaxed atmosphere. In our dedicated certified showroom you can browse the cleanest pre-owned cars in the area. When you’re ready for service, you’ll be pampered with our indoor drive-in valet parking. JL Freed’s goal is to make certain that our clients enjoy every phase of their ownership.

About J.L. Freed Honda

• Presidents Award Winner
happyhondaowner
1/01/2016

"Pressure-free car purchase!"

I've purchased my last 3 cars at JLFreed, so I took my mom to get her new car there. They have an excellent and friendly service department, and the sales folks I've worked with are pressure-free. Our sales person (John Syzszko) was very easy-going and took his time explaining everything to my mom who ended up purchasing a new Civic. Also, they accepted the price-guarantee from Consumer Reports, even though they were not a participating dealer. My mom loves her car and thought John was great! When I am ready for a new car, I will be sure to go to Freed and request John specifically!

John Syzszko

Fallenangelle
12/30/2015

"Fabulous Experience ~ Extremely Helpful"

I am from NJ & saw the vehicle that I wanted 2 purchase on the internet.... Debbie helped me over the phone & was so helpful & considerate. she truly made my buying experience a pleasure...A friend who lives in PA went 2 the dealership & examined the car 4 me, the dealership offered every courtesy 2 him as well, thank u Chris, Alex & Pete! I picked my car up this past Monday & it was definitely worth the trip out of state, I will recommend this dealership 2 friends & family. A+++++

Angelagiuranna
12/07/2015

"Great experience, awesome sales"

I had a wonderful experience with J.L. Freed Honda. I leased a 2015 Honda Civic through John Syzszko, and he literally provided me with the most positive, pleasant, not at all pushy service I've ever had in any sales experience. He went above and beyond his duties of a salesman for me, and because of his out of this world service, I would very highly recommend J.L. Freed Honda to anyone looking into buying or leasing a vehicle.

John Szyszko

Proud to have a Honda
11/06/2015

"They gave me a great appraisal on my trade-in!"

I emailed JL Freed Honda first and was impressed with the initial warm contact. When I walked in I was not ambushed by hungry salesman but allowed to speak first. They gave me more than a fair price for my used car. They listened to my counteroffer, and second counteroffer, never getting upset or annoyed with me. When we did agree they went to bat for me on the rate of my loan. They never brought a manager into the mix and the Finance department was flexible with the overall price. Geoffery Smith was professional and personable; understood my needs and didn't push me towards something I wasn't comfortable with. Geoffery was very knowledgable and supportive of Hondas as he was a transmission mechanic for 25+ years. Sean Lipschultz was personable, not pushy or intimidating. He was honest and respectful to me, a young with zero leverage, young credit and a young family. I will stopping here first when we're looking for our next vehicle.

disgusted
11/03/2015

"steered the wrong way"

I went to the dealership as my lease was coming to the end. The salesman that we have dealt with previously had left the dealership. I was looking to check out options. I informed the salesman that the car was in a fender bender and the driver side seat belt was not working. Since there was a accident report, I was going to pay the $500.00 deductible and get the car fixed. There was also a ding in the wind shield that would have been a $100.00 deductible. I was told that if I left with a car that day these damages would be overlooked,. This is my 8th Honda that I have leased.with JL Freed. Two months later, I received a bill for $3,106.52 for the damages, As a salesman myself, I was shocked that I was lied to in order to get a car on the road. My attempts to talk t someone at JL Freed have fell on deaf ears. When all said and done I paid over $2,000.00 additional by leaving the car on the lot that day. I would suggest another dealership Paul Bradley pbradley24@comcast.net

JeannieSap
10/20/2015

"They made buying a car painless!!"

We went to JL Freed this past weekend in the hopes of buying a new car. We walked in and found a friendly face who turned out to be a very knowledgeable, low key and kind sales person - John Szyszko. We didn't want to spend hours and hours going back and forth between our salesman and manager - and we didn't. We received a good deal on a new CR-V and they truly made it a painless experience. John was not pushy or aggressive. He made us feel so comfortable - like we'd known him forever. We also dealt with Alex Zlakowski and Sean Lipschultz in the Finance department. They were both friendly, funny and outgoing. We highly recommend the guys at JL Freed. If you're looking for a new or used car make the trip to JL Freed in Montgomeryville - it's worth it!

John Szyszko

Sundaresa Venkatraman
10/19/2015

"Mark Iatarola Is A Salesman And A Gentleman Par Excellence"

We made Initial contact on Thursday, Narrowed our choices to a 2016 Accord EX-L V6 or a CRV-SUV EX-L and got preliminary pricing on Friday. Decided on the former and made our offer on Saturday. After dealer's counter offer and our final offer, we were on the same page on the morning of Monday . Shook hands and signed papers on the afternoon of Monday! The whole process was smooth!! Through the process, the salesman Mark Iatarola, exhibited a high degree of professionalism. He took time to understand our backgrounds and needs, explain the vehicle specs and included accessories in detail, suggest optional accessories we may need, offer reasonable pricing, help us arrive at the choice of our vehicle and offer preliminary pricing. Once decided, he analyzed the basis for our offer, made his counter offer, accepted our final offered walked us through the signing process. He treated us with respect and a friendly demeanor. He will be an asset to J.L.Freed and we recommend him highly to our friends! We went to buy a car and walked away with a friend!!

Mark Iatarola

SENTHILMURUGAN
10/17/2015

"Excellent experience with John E Szyszko while purchase"

It was a very nice and excellent experience and warm welcome and hospitality by the sales man John E Szyszko. During the entire sales life cycle I was comfortable dealing with John E Szyszko, as and when required he took the advise from his manager and kept me updated on what is possible and what is not possible. My overall impression on the price of the deal was little more than the market price, KBB value also $ 1000 less than what I was paid. My overall experience except the cost part was extremely very good.

John E Szyszk

KC
10/15/2015

"Worth the Trip!"

e drove past several Honda dealers to get to JL Freed and it was well worth it. There were no back and forth, high pressure negotiation tactics. We were given a great price that beat all the other deals that were offered elsewhere. Lisa Noone and her staff were courteous and friendly but most important, extremely professional. The paperwork went quickly and the car was delivered to us in a flawless fashion, clean and beautiful. We love our Accord and I recommend JL Freed to everyone considering a Honda or a good used car.

SJMTCJ
10/10/2015

"Not very interested "

My husband and I both own Honda's from JL Freed. We were always very happy with our old sales person Randi Cohen. She is no longer there and we happened to walk in and get Ron Davenport when we started looking and finally picked out a new lease for me. I didn't feel like he was willing to work out the best possible deal with us. Even if he couldn't meet our expectations financially, he could have been more amicable and offer other options. Maybe a different car, etc. He did not. He was quick to let us go. This is not what we wanted as we really like Honda vehicles and had been very happy with JL Freed prior to this. I have even referee people to JL Freed when looking for a new vehicle. A welcoming a personality can go a long way with a customer.

Reviews of Debbie Ewer