J.L. Freed Honda

Ron Malone

January 08, 2017

"Great buying experience"

- JoeR

A few days before Christmas I bought a 2015 Honda Accord Sport for my grandson. I cannot say enough as to how I was treated as a customer at J. L. Freed Honda. From the time I walked in the door everyone I met was friendly and helpful. I was referred to this dealership by a trusted friend who was a repeat customer. He told me to ask for a Salesman by the name of Geoff Smith. Geoff was a great salesman and a top notch human being! I very much enjoyed this buying experience. Could not be happier with the car!

January 02, 2017

"Great Experience at Honda with John Szyszko"

- crvleasee

I made the right decision leasing my car because I felt absolutely no pressure from John to make any decisions I wasn't comfortable with.

December 31, 2016

"Great experience"

- Christopher Thompson

I just purchased a 2017 CR-V from JL Freed. This is my 2nd purchase from this dealer, the last was roughly 10 years ago. The salesman, John, was fantastic. He was very low pressure, accommodating, kind, and thorough. I would certainly recommend John to anyone looking to purchase a car.

New 2016 Honda CR-V, $29195