J.L. Freed Honda

685 Bethlehem Pike,
Montgomeryville, Pennsylvania 18936
J.L. Freed Honda Info
About J.L. Freed Honda

Thank you for taking the time to visit our dealerrater page. We’re a family owned business that has been operating since 1883! That is a tradition of service that no one can come close to matching. Honda has recognized JL Freed’s achievements by awarding us their prestigious President’s Award trophy for 2009 and 2010. In our modern new car showroom, our award-winning representatives will gladly answer all of your questions in a relaxed atmosphere. In our dedicated certified showroom you can browse the cleanest pre-owned cars in the area. When you’re ready for service, you’ll be pampered with our indoor drive-in valet parking. JL Freed’s goal is to make certain that our clients enjoy every phase of their ownership.

About J.L. Freed Honda

• Presidents Award Winner
honeyb22
3/03/2015

"Very satisfied customer!!"

I have been a customer of Freed Honda since the '70's, bought my first NEW car there and have been coming back since. I am pleased with the sales people and the honesty of the service department. Do not have to worry about being cheated. I have recommended Freed Honda to friends and relatives. The sales staff are A-one in my book.

kmcd
2/28/2015

"Great Experience"

I was treated like a valuable customer. I liked that there was no pressure and all my questions were answered. Craig was a true professional and I would be happy to work with him on any future purchases.

kbarkley
2/04/2015

"Strong Recommendation"

We had a comfortable sales experience with Pat Colucci from start to finish - No bull, no hype. Transparent process throughout led to my first leasing experience of a new Civic. For someone who approaches buying a new car like going to the dentist, it was a pleasant relief dealing with Pat and the team at J.L. Freed.

ckcpipe
1/26/2015

"Overall great experience! "

This best buying experience we have EVER had! Our first Honda! Doubting it will be our last! Geoff made the entire experience wonderful. He had wonderful knowledge of the vehicle and listened to what WE were interested in purchasing. We believe we got a great trade in price on our Toyota Sienna. Geoff went as far as giving us a tutorial session on all the "bells and whistles" on our vehicle the following week! The financing piece was also straight forward and fast. Very satisfied customers.

amy
1/15/2015

"They will take every penny they can from you. Beware"

They are very nice but beware. I was sadly taken by this dealership and they did not disclose very important information about the deal. After a long day and hours of waiting, I missed the information which will cost me thousands. Will NEVER do business with them again. Not a single cent. Left a message with the General Manager the very next day that I was very unhappy with my purchase and the dealership and she never even bothered to return my call to find out why. I'm following up with Honda and the owner of the dealership.

Don't want to list

J.L. Freed Honda responded to this review

January 27, 2015

Hello Amy, We are so truly sorry that you feel the way you do. We pride ourselves in many ways, two of which are dealing in a straightforward manner every day with every customer and full disclosure. I did receive your voice-mail. You said that you were responding to my call (thanking you for your business and encouraging you to call if you had any questions). You said that the Sales Staff was very nice and that they did nothing wrong, that you felt that you made a mistake, that is was your fault and that you did not like the car. You also stated in no uncertain terms that you did not want any contact from me ever and you asked that we remove you from our data base and any further correspondence. I found myself in a quandary as I would have called you back upon receipt of your message. The Sales Staff tells me that you were here for several hours, left and came back and that you seemed very pleased with your purchase. This situation is frustrating for us as well as we are not sure where the confusion lies. It is our sincere hope that you will give us the opportunity to review your contract with you again, hopefully clear up what I am sure is a misunderstanding. Best regards, Lisa Noone JL Freed Honda

lamaley85
1/07/2015

"Great Experience at J.L. Freed"

It was a great experience purchasing my Accord through J.L. Freed. Pat Colucci is definitely about making his customers happy. He is knowledgeable about the car while being so nice and helpful in the process. It was also nice to receive a follow-up courtesy call from him. I love my new Accord! Definitely go to J.L Freed! LeighAnn

Jsweeney
12/23/2014

"New car purchase"

Best experience I have ever had in purchasing a new vehicle. Sales and finance were straightforward with no hard push, very happy with the car and Geoff and Sean!

vlad.voloshinov
12/16/2014

"Exceeded expectations"

When we went to Honda dealership, we were greeted by Ron Davenport, Sales Representative. Ron was very friendly, very customer oriented. He was willing to go above and beyond to work with us, presenting all the numbers to us and working out the best deal for us as valued customers. Ron gave us no problems when we said we were not ready to make the final decision right on the spot and just wanted to step away to discuss and make our decision to buy or not to buy. When we were back- Ron greeted us same as before, no pressure, great customer service. Overall Ron has expressed exceptional and professional interest in making sure that we as customers are completely satisfied and make our decision soundly, without being forced to make any purchase. Ron went above and beyond to make sure we are completely informed about the vehicle and how it will benefit our family if we do make a decision to make the purchase. He wanted to make sure that no matter what our decision was – we will be completely informed and satisfied with all the information and customer service provided. Ron also informed us of all other accessories we can purchase and benefit from. We have made decision to purchase some. We really enjoyed the entire process and time spent making our purchase and it is all due to a professional customer service Ron D. has provided. We really believe this action is worthy to be rewarded and would really want to see that Ron will not be left without a reward by the J. L. Freed Honda, in some special way. Please, say hello and thank you to Ron and please let him know our feedback! Thank you, very much, once again, for your great service! Also, financial Manager Sean Lipschultz did an awesome job processing our papers to make sure everything went well and fast. He also informed us of all other accessories we can purchase and benefit from. Sean gave us a great deal on them also and we have made decision to add some more. Overall - both people expressed great character of J.L. Freed Honda with great care for customers and outstanding service. Thank you, very much!!!

Ron Davenport

davojones
11/05/2014

"This was our third purchase from JL Freed"

Pat Colucci is always a pleasure to work with. Very knowledgeable about the features of the car. As always it was nice to receive a follow up courtesy call from Pat asking if we had any questions and/or problems. All of their staff conducted themselves in a very professional manner. My wife loves her new CRV. We arrived at 11:30AM and drove it off the lot by 1:30 PM! What a great surprise! Dave and Lynn

katlaw
11/05/2014

"new car"

Buying a new car was very easy,Ron was very friendly and helpful and explained everything I needed to know about the car,I was able to pick it up a few days later,great experience. Kathy

Ron Davenport