J.L. Freed Honda

Ron Malone

June 27, 2017

"Good Samaritans"

- Baltimore Girl

Recently, my husband and I were driving my mother-in-law to a nursing home in Ambler, PA. It had been a difficult decision to make, but with her dementia, it was becoming clear that she needed more help than we could provide. Our Honda Odyssey was packed with her belongings and when we were about 20 minutes away, we lost all ability to accelerate. Fortunately, we were able to pull to the side of 476 without getting hit. Since it was Saturday and most garages were closed, we had our van towed to J.L. Freed. They were so helpful to my husband, who stayed with the van. The dealership gave us a loaner car to use, allowing my husband to get to the intake appointment for his mother. We were able to get my mother-in-law settled and to focus on her needs instead of our car issues. They also graciously allowed us to drive the car back to Baltimore where we live and had left our kids; we just had to bring it back in two days. We ended up having our van towed back to Baltimore since we weren't positive what we were going to do with it, but we will forever be grateful to J.L. Freed's service team for their helpful attitude to us in our time of need. If we lived in PA, we would definitely visit J.L. Freed to look for our next car.

Christopher (service department)

May 29, 2017

"Thank you for my new accord!!"

- yankees

I went today thinking i wasn't going to come out with a new car, but thanks to Patrick i did and it was a great feeling. I would recommend going to J.L. Freed and talk to Patrick. Thank you so much!!!

May 28, 2017

"My new purchase of HRV."

- Yen Tang

I definitely would recommend my friends to this dealer for good location, good quality of vehicles, good prices, good services, very professional and very friendly to customers. Thank you Pat C. ! I m enjoying my new vehicle.

New 2017 Honda Accord, $33740