J & R Auto

Bigler Motors

Car Nation

Tessa
12/23/2015

"Great Customer Service "

I LOVE this dealership! They were honest, fair and most importantly provided GREAT customer service. My payments are perfect for me and I love my new Jeep! I would highly recommend J and R Auto Sales!

Scott

powertrip
12/04/2015

"How can these guys get away with this"

Bought a SUV 4 months ago, the 2nd day the check engine light came on and called BEN right away and told me it will go away then last week it refused to turn over and this entire time the engine light was on. Took it to local mechanic since i live 2 hrs away and he said they engine tranny and radiator was tampered with and it was going to cost us 7000 to fix it. He said that J&R mechanics should have seen it and that we were set up. Have tried to call them and they give us the run around which is complete BS. No wonder you guys have a horrible name and its to bad i didn't read up on this dealership prior. DON"T buy from this place they have junk cars with band aids and the customer will be the ones that get screwed over.

BEN

January 20, 2016

J and R Auto Sales deeply regrets the situation that has occurred with your vehicle. We know as a company it truly is our best interest to address our customers concerns, as we did in this situation. We understand that you live 2 hours away, and it is hard to get to one of our service faculties in Sioux Falls. We wanted to reach out to you and let you know that we are here to service your vehicle at anytime concerning these matters. Please contact your sales representative to direct you to the right division of our company. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused and we thank you for your business with J and R Auto Sales.

Bill Bixby
11/25/2015

"Terrible"

Bought a $8,000 car. 10 days after engine blew on the interstate. Refused to help. Would not respond to any calls, messages, emails, etc. Refused to return any calls whatsoever.

Tom & Dean

January 19, 2016

J and R Auto Sales deeply regrets the situation that has occurred on your vehicle. It was in our best interest to reach out and try to work with you in regards to this matter. We did reach out and in doing that we were unsuccessful in coming up with a reasonable solution. It is our number one interest to work with all of our customers in all of the situations that may occur. We do apologize for the inconvenience and we thank you for your business with J and R auto Sales.

Ellen
9/25/2015

"Terrible"

Bought a 12000 van from them and when I got it home figured out it had so many problem, I'd have to write a book to tell them all.. called and asked them to fix it or give me a diff car off their lot, and I brought it 3 hours to them and they didn't do anything to fix it. Just had mechanic call and tell me how much it would be to fix one thing that was wrong w it. Owner was "out of town" as always and never did return my calls. Will never buy my cars in the future except from a reputable dealership. I guess I should have done my homework beforehand, I hear they have these problems alot at j & r. I'm am supremely disappointed

Pat and dean

Glen and Janelle
6/29/2015

"Good to do business with."

John and everyone at J and R Auto have made us feel welcome and did their best to find us the vehicle we were looking for.

John McCord

lar1234
3/30/2015

" i would buy more cars there "

i looked all over for a car and i got one here and love it ive been a mechanic for year and look at alot of cars and found one here. And the staff on the west side was helpful. the finance lady tracy did a woulderful job about the loan and the warranty. THANKS GUYS SEE U SOON

TRACY

April 06, 2015

I just want to extend our appreciation for your review. i am glad to hear your experience was pleasant and we look forward to doing business with you in the future!

Gpina07
3/24/2015

"Don't look anywhere else!!!"

J &R auto on the east side of sioux falls is the only place I'll go or send anyone. I've never felt so comfortable talking to a salesman than I did with Brian he was knowledge about the car I bought and wasn't trying to up sell me into to something I didn't need. He help me find the right car for what I needed and for the right price. I will be sending all my friends and family to him.

Brian Smith

March 30, 2015

Our Staff is excited to here you had a comfortable experience with our Dealership! . We look forward to a continuing relationship with you in the near future! Thank You for purchasing with J&R Auto Sales, Inc!

harleyrider
2/13/2015

"Great (Fake) Customer Service"

I recently bought a 2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser from J & R east, It only had 104k miles and they were only asking 3k. So I reacted on impulse and bought it. Not 2 weeks later I notice a big puddle of oil on the ground in a parking lot. I took no notice since I didn't know if it was from my car. Then I proceed home, park it in my garage and smell something hot I look under my car and it was literally running oil out of the engine. I checked it and it showed no oil left in my car so I added two quarts and called J&R. By this time I was perturbed and the salesman suggest I take it to the closest mechanic well it was 6:30 and I live an hour away from Sioux Falls so i I am letting it sit till iI can get to a mechanic. But i swear if its anything big i will make one hell of a racket. Watch out JR you had best hope this is a tiny fix.

Brian or Bryan and The Manager

March 30, 2015

We are very sorry to hear about your experience. Please know it is never our goal to deceive a customer or play any type of games. We believe being established in business for 28 years is proven evidence of this fact. When you originally visited our dealership, we knew you were interested in the the Pt Cruiser after spending quite a bit of time with your sales person. It's our goal to be able to help everyone, which we did in your circumstance. You contacted our dealership approximately 2 weeks after your purchase and indicated that you had contacted a mechanical shop regards to mechanical issues. However, they were unable to get your vehicle in to fix for quite some time and asked us for our assistance. We immediately scheduled you into service and inspected the vehicle for you. At that time, we diagnosed the problem and quoted you a repair of $700, with an additional $700 needed, a grand total of $1400.00. J&R Auto Sales, Inc. paid for $700 to assist you since you did not purchase an extended warranty for your protection at the time of sale. We invested a lot of time in this process to keep you as a satisfied Customer, which we feel we accomplished in the end. We know you invested a lot of time in the process and we feel badly about this situation. Please feel free to reach out to me directly. Best Regards, D.Jasper

angela035000
4/05/2014

"car fell apart shortly after purchase"

Had car for month. Bad: struts, heater core, tranny, battery, filled with water not antifreeze, nasty leak from engine to inside on floor, smells hot when driving. They took advantage of me and sold me a lemon.

can't recall

timm1
11/28/2013

"I wish I had read these reviews before buying car from J..."

I wish I had read these reviews before buying car from J & R of Sioux Falls. Last month I bought a chrysler-M300, year-2000, 44000 miles, VIN # 2C3HE66G4YH195639 from this dealership for $7975. At that time I did not check the book value and just trusted what the salesman told me. Later I realized that actually the NADA book value of this vehicle was only $4712, and the Kelly book value was only $4860. In this way they charged me more than $3100 extra which is an unreasonably high price. I called the dealership several times to check why they charged me so much extra. But every time they told that only manager-Randy could answer this question and Randy would call me back, but then nobody called back. It can be argued that I should have checked the book value before buying the car. But in reality it is not always possible to do research on every single detail and sometimes you have to trust the dealership, especially when you take bus to go to the dealership and you don't have anybody to drive you around. They charged me unreasonably high price which does not make sense under any circumstances. I do not recommend buying car from this dealership.

Aaron Koehn