J & R Auto

Bigler Motors

RAVMOTORS

JacksonN
7/22/2016

"The experience on getting my car was great!"

I had a very good experience acquiring my car. Thanks Ben for all the help and great service provided! I like my new ride very much, I am very satisfied with the purchase I made.!

Ben Kuper

crystal fulk
7/21/2016

"Perfect in every way..and quick too!!"

I told Brian what I was looking for, and he found it for me. We made the deal, the entire process took less than an hour and a half, and I was out the door driving home my van!! It was a smooth process, and I would recommend J & R to anyone!! Thanks to all involved!!

Brian Smith

Tayand13
7/21/2016

"It was a great experience!"

I gave this a 5 star rating because it was a great experince and i love my car!! The employees were very helpfull and nice.

Ben Kuper

HemiRandy
7/19/2016

"Randy's New Hemi"

Aaron Koehn was very helpful with my purchase. Everyone very friendly great company. Made sure the truck was detailed. Happy we found J&R Auto.

Aaron Koehn

Carolyn
7/12/2016

"Good customer service "

J&R Auto was great to work with, good customer service, I didn't have any hassle, didn't try and screw me around, fair deal on a good car.

Tom

lacy
7/11/2016

"Great People"

I was looking for a new car and told the salesman Brian Smith exactly what I was looking for. he took the time to find the exact vehicle I wanted with all the options and more. Better than buying from a catalog! He and all the people were very nice and understanding of my kiddos (that had to be with me).

Brian Smith

Happy Customer
5/05/2016

"Great Place, Great People!!"

sometines it's as simple as great people and service. I read all the views after posting this and was so surprised as had a great experience, simple as that. I would definitely recommend them!

All

June 27, 2016

We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience. We are constantly striving to make the car shopping process a fun and relaxed one. Hope you are enjoying the ride and to see you again!

Jaulner
2/20/2016

"Not a good experience"

I found this Avalanche online. When I talked to the salesman I asked repeatedly if it had rust. That was my biggest concern. The pictures looked fine and he assured me that it didn't have "any more rust than any vehicle that age." I got a ride from my boss from Rapid City because he was going there anyway, but I didn't have a ride back. When I got there I noticed a lot of rust underneath and on the engine. They assured me it was a local trade-in, but I found out later it was from New Jersey. When I was driving home, the check-engine light came on so I went back to the dealership. They reset it and said it was nothing. Within 15 minutes the light came on again. They told me to have it looked at when I got back to Rapid City. It also started leaking antifreeze when I got back to Rapid. The mechanic said it needed a new water pump. J&R decided they would give me $100 toward the $350 repair. Also, I had put $200 down and they took 3 weeks to get it back to me. I feel like they were deceptive and if he had been honest I would not have bought the truck. But since I didn't have a ride back home, I felt like I had to. I should not have put myself in that situation I realize but I just trusted them too much.

?

June 27, 2016

Jaulner, We are sorry to hear of your experience with us. We put every effort to make your car shopping experience a happy one. This has been brought up to management and will be an area we work on.

Tessa
12/23/2015

"Great Customer Service "

I LOVE this dealership! They were honest, fair and most importantly provided GREAT customer service. My payments are perfect for me and I love my new Jeep! I would highly recommend J and R Auto Sales!

Scott

June 27, 2016

Tessa, Awesome to hear how happy you are! Here at J&R we are dedicated to making happy car owners. We hope you are enjoying the Jeep! Team J&R

powertrip
12/04/2015

"How can these guys get away with this"

Bought a SUV 4 months ago, the 2nd day the check engine light came on and called BEN right away and told me it will go away then last week it refused to turn over and this entire time the engine light was on. Took it to local mechanic since i live 2 hrs away and he said they engine tranny and radiator was tampered with and it was going to cost us 7000 to fix it. He said that J&R mechanics should have seen it and that we were set up. Have tried to call them and they give us the run around which is complete BS. No wonder you guys have a horrible name and its to bad i didn't read up on this dealership prior. DON"T buy from this place they have junk cars with band aids and the customer will be the ones that get screwed over.

BEN

January 20, 2016

J and R Auto Sales deeply regrets the situation that has occurred with your vehicle. We know as a company it truly is our best interest to address our customers concerns, as we did in this situation. We understand that you live 2 hours away, and it is hard to get to one of our service faculties in Sioux Falls. We wanted to reach out to you and let you know that we are here to service your vehicle at anytime concerning these matters. Please contact your sales representative to direct you to the right division of our company. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused and we thank you for your business with J and R Auto Sales.