J & R Auto

Bigler Motors

RAVMOTORS

Happy Customer
5/05/2016

"Great Place, Great People!!"

sometines it's as simple as great people and service. I read all the views after posting this and was so surprised as had a great experience, simple as that. I would definitely recommend them!

All

Happy Customer
5/05/2016

"Best Experience at a Car Dealership to Date!"

Honest, trustworthy people who really want to help you find a vehicle that meets your needs. I would recommend them to anyone. They really have a "small town" feel to their store in the big city as they really time their time with each customer to make them feel they are getting what they need and all questions answered!!

Randy, Ben

Jaulner
2/20/2016

"Not a good experience"

I found this Avalanche online. When I talked to the salesman I asked repeatedly if it had rust. That was my biggest concern. The pictures looked fine and he assured me that it didn't have "any more rust than any vehicle that age." I got a ride from my boss from Rapid City because he was going there anyway, but I didn't have a ride back. When I got there I noticed a lot of rust underneath and on the engine. They assured me it was a local trade-in, but I found out later it was from New Jersey. When I was driving home, the check-engine light came on so I went back to the dealership. They reset it and said it was nothing. Within 15 minutes the light came on again. They told me to have it looked at when I got back to Rapid City. It also started leaking antifreeze when I got back to Rapid. The mechanic said it needed a new water pump. J&R decided they would give me $100 toward the $350 repair. Also, I had put $200 down and they took 3 weeks to get it back to me. I feel like they were deceptive and if he had been honest I would not have bought the truck. But since I didn't have a ride back home, I felt like I had to. I should not have put myself in that situation I realize but I just trusted them too much.

?

Tessa
12/23/2015

"Great Customer Service "

I LOVE this dealership! They were honest, fair and most importantly provided GREAT customer service. My payments are perfect for me and I love my new Jeep! I would highly recommend J and R Auto Sales!

Scott

powertrip
12/04/2015

"How can these guys get away with this"

Bought a SUV 4 months ago, the 2nd day the check engine light came on and called BEN right away and told me it will go away then last week it refused to turn over and this entire time the engine light was on. Took it to local mechanic since i live 2 hrs away and he said they engine tranny and radiator was tampered with and it was going to cost us 7000 to fix it. He said that J&R mechanics should have seen it and that we were set up. Have tried to call them and they give us the run around which is complete BS. No wonder you guys have a horrible name and its to bad i didn't read up on this dealership prior. DON"T buy from this place they have junk cars with band aids and the customer will be the ones that get screwed over.

BEN

January 20, 2016

J and R Auto Sales deeply regrets the situation that has occurred with your vehicle. We know as a company it truly is our best interest to address our customers concerns, as we did in this situation. We understand that you live 2 hours away, and it is hard to get to one of our service faculties in Sioux Falls. We wanted to reach out to you and let you know that we are here to service your vehicle at anytime concerning these matters. Please contact your sales representative to direct you to the right division of our company. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused and we thank you for your business with J and R Auto Sales.

Bill Bixby
11/25/2015

"Terrible"

Bought a $8,000 car. 10 days after engine blew on the interstate. Refused to help. Would not respond to any calls, messages, emails, etc. Refused to return any calls whatsoever.

Tom & Dean

January 19, 2016

J and R Auto Sales deeply regrets the situation that has occurred on your vehicle. It was in our best interest to reach out and try to work with you in regards to this matter. We did reach out and in doing that we were unsuccessful in coming up with a reasonable solution. It is our number one interest to work with all of our customers in all of the situations that may occur. We do apologize for the inconvenience and we thank you for your business with J and R auto Sales.

Ellen
9/25/2015

"Terrible"

Bought a 12000 van from them and when I got it home figured out it had so many problem, I'd have to write a book to tell them all.. called and asked them to fix it or give me a diff car off their lot, and I brought it 3 hours to them and they didn't do anything to fix it. Just had mechanic call and tell me how much it would be to fix one thing that was wrong w it. Owner was "out of town" as always and never did return my calls. Will never buy my cars in the future except from a reputable dealership. I guess I should have done my homework beforehand, I hear they have these problems alot at j & r. I'm am supremely disappointed

Pat and dean

Glen and Janelle
6/29/2015

"Good to do business with."

John and everyone at J and R Auto have made us feel welcome and did their best to find us the vehicle we were looking for.

John McCord

lar1234
3/30/2015

" i would buy more cars there "

i looked all over for a car and i got one here and love it ive been a mechanic for year and look at alot of cars and found one here. And the staff on the west side was helpful. the finance lady tracy did a woulderful job about the loan and the warranty. THANKS GUYS SEE U SOON

TRACY

April 06, 2015

I just want to extend our appreciation for your review. i am glad to hear your experience was pleasant and we look forward to doing business with you in the future!

Gpina07
3/24/2015

"Don't look anywhere else!!!"

J &R auto on the east side of sioux falls is the only place I'll go or send anyone. I've never felt so comfortable talking to a salesman than I did with Brian he was knowledge about the car I bought and wasn't trying to up sell me into to something I didn't need. He help me find the right car for what I needed and for the right price. I will be sending all my friends and family to him.

Brian Smith

March 30, 2015

Our Staff is excited to here you had a comfortable experience with our Dealership! . We look forward to a continuing relationship with you in the near future! Thank You for purchasing with J&R Auto Sales, Inc!