JMK BMW

JMK BMW

Call
JMK BMW Info
About JMK BMW

Family owned and operated since 1965. BMW Sales of New and Certified Pre-owned cars. Our service department has been serving the tri-state area for over 45 years. We have all the parts & accessories you may need for you BMW. We are also a BMW certified collison center which also services all types of model cars.

About JMK BMW

Friday 8:30 AM - 7:00 AM

Friday 7:00 AM - 4:30 AM

javoris
12/19/2014

"painless purchase experience"

Jerry took great care of us and was patient and accommodating. He is an asset to the dealership. I would recommend this dealership based on our experience.

SPandWM
12/01/2014

"Work with VP (Veedit) @ JMK!"

My wife and I have been casually shopping for a new X3 for more than a year. One day I identified an X3 on the JMK BMW lot which fit our ideal build almost exactly so I reached out to VP - with whom I had made contact earlier on our search. VP and I worked on the deal entirely over e-mail (my preferred method), solidified a price (a very good price), financing (they matched the best I could get on my own) and setup an appointment for delivery. When we arrived for pickup, Nick Newman (BMW Genius @ JMK) went over the car with us and then we worked with VP and Tony Jara (Finance Manager) to complete the deal. The whole process was flawless and we were in & out in less than 2 hours. Our best car buying experience to date! Give VP a chance, we doubt you will be disappointed.

avxb
11/30/2014

"The ONLY BMW Dealership I will be using from here on out!"

I recently negotiated a deal for my girlfriend's BMW X1. From first contact, Jerry Mascolo gave me the overall and absolute best car buying experience I have ever had. I have gone through the car buying process 7 or 8 times at this point and Jerry was the quintessential example of what every sales representative should be. He was professional, timely in his responses, extremely courteous and exceptionally knowledgeable in every and all aspects of the deal. He quickly provided me with my requested quote and was able to facilitate the transaction as seamlessly as possible. My girlfriend is ECSTATIC with her new X1 and we have both Jerry and the phenomenal staff at JMK BMW to thank for that!

josephams
11/29/2014

"Easy & Friendly"

Worked w/Agata, who had a great attitude, sense of humor, and put in effort to help me get the car and deal I wanted. She was knowledgeable and answered my Q's effectively. I would recommend her highly and look forward to working with her again in the future.

lovemycarspr
11/06/2014

"Spectacular!!!"

Just picked my second BMW from jmk today, I returned to this dealership thanks to my awesome first experience with Agata. Like the last time Agata was a pleasure to deal with, very friendly, diligent and professional! She knew exactly what I wanted and she delivered...... I would continue buying my BMW from Agata and I highly recommend her and jmk. Great job guys!!

JMK BMW responded to this review

November 07, 2014

We are so happy that we could offer you such a wonderful experience and that you chose to work with us again! We hope you are enjoying your new BMW and we hope to get the opportunity to work with you on your future automotive needs!

givemeabreak763957
10/21/2014

"AUTO ACCIDENT REPAIR"

I was very pleased with the overall experience. Lauren and the technician were very pleasant to work with. I was very concerned about the paint not matching the original, but it was a perfect match. The finished results were beautiful.

starblaze187
10/13/2014

"Really good sales advisor"

Was direct, honest and helped me get a CPO bmw at a great price! Enjoyed the services at JMK, and would like to shop for another car in the near future.

Moefreak
9/22/2014

"Wheel and Tire Package Insurance"

Was sold the wheel and tire insurance policy and was told that Allstate would only repair my tire, since they changed their policy. JMK resolved my issue and agreed to pay for my current tire replacement and any in the future during the duration of my policy. Great customer service!! Thank you for all of your help!!

Moefreak responded to this review

September 25, 2014

On 9/24/14 I spoke to Tino Pereira and was told that BMW is going to honor my REPLACEMENT policy for the current tire, and all tires in the future, for the duration of my policy. I plan on requesting this in writing from the dealership when I bring my car in for the replacement on 9/29/14, so that I will not encounter this same problem going forward.

acecjc
9/16/2014

"Great experience with Agata"

It was my first experience with jmk and drove an hour to get there. Agata was a pleasure to deal with, friendly and professional! She made the time fly by. She took care of everything for me and really put the time in explaining every gadget the 7 series offered. Would highly recommend her and jmk will definitely be coming back in future to buy my bmws. Great job Agata!!

DepositNJ
9/11/2014

"Awesome buying experience with JMK BMW..."

Manny Antunes was a pleasure to work with. I'm on my 4th BMW and my 1st at JMK. Manny is extremely knowledgible in BMW products and with a professional attitude. There was a No BS attitude towards me and provided info that no other dealers were willing to provide, that shows he has nothing to hide. Very straight-forward with his customers. I will definitely go to him 1st for my next BMW and will highly recommend him. Eric

Reviews of Agata Grzebyk