JMK BMW

JMK BMW

Call
JMK BMW Info
About JMK BMW

Family owned and operated since 1965. BMW Sales of New and Certified Pre-owned cars. Our service department has been serving the tri-state area for over 45 years. We have all the parts & accessories you may need for you BMW. We are also a BMW certified collison center which also services all types of model cars.

About JMK BMW

Friday 8:30 AM - 7:00 AM

Friday 7:00 AM - 4:30 AM

ER78
1/23/2015

"2012 BMW X5"

We had a great experience dealing with Eli. He has great knowledge of all the models and he made our buying process simple and easy to understand. The process was hassle free and we are comfortable that we received the best deal possible. We are extremely happy with our purchase. Thanks Eli

5starwood58
1/18/2015

"2014 535xi CPO "

We found this dealership on line after our search for the subject car. We live in Massachusetts and the dealership is in New Jersey. We thought it was going to be somewhat difficult with this out of state transaction. First phone call to the dealership was picked up by Elis Tavarez, a BMW Client Advisor. Boy, we lucked out! It was one of the best experience ever dealing with a salesperson. He provided his personal mobile number to us to make sure we got totally comfortable and had full access. Elis was very pleasant from the beginning to the end. And, he followed through with everything as he promised. We started the process on Monday and were able to get down to the dealership on Friday morning of the same week to get the car. He was there seeing it all the way through. We will work with him again to buy another car soon for our son. Highly recommend!!

Elis Tavarez

Owner 535XI
1/12/2015

"Loved working with Agata, our saleswoman "

We loved working with Agata as our saleswoman. She is the best salesperson we have ever worked with, extremely knowledgeable about all the models, answered all of our questions easily, was friendly and fun to be with, and helped us choose the perfect car for us at the right price. It's a beautiful showroom, easy to get to.

CrystalMarie
1/07/2015

"Goodbye Audi, Hello BMW! "

Elis took such great care of me! He was very patient, accommodating and truly provided the upmost customer service. He took me out of my nightmare Audi deal (early) and put me into a 2015 428xi. For a person that has a new lease every 2-3 years, I haven't been this happy in a very long time driving a new car. Elis is definitely an asset to the dealership. He conducts himself in a professional manner and yet was very personable. I would definitely take the 45min drive again to see Elis for my next BMW! Due to my satisfaction, I would highly recommend Elis and JMK based on my experience.

JosephF30
12/30/2014

"Best dealership with the best deals"

My family has bought many BMWs from JMK BMW and they are very satisfied. VP has helped me out a lot and has done the best he can for my family and I. If anyone out there that's looking for a sharp looking BMW, go to my man VP.

javoris
12/19/2014

"painless purchase experience"

Jerry took great care of us and was patient and accommodating. He is an asset to the dealership. I would recommend this dealership based on our experience.

SPandWM
12/01/2014

"Work with VP (Veedit) @ JMK!"

My wife and I have been casually shopping for a new X3 for more than a year. One day I identified an X3 on the JMK BMW lot which fit our ideal build almost exactly so I reached out to VP - with whom I had made contact earlier on our search. VP and I worked on the deal entirely over e-mail (my preferred method), solidified a price (a very good price), financing (they matched the best I could get on my own) and setup an appointment for delivery. When we arrived for pickup, Nick Newman (BMW Genius @ JMK) went over the car with us and then we worked with VP and Tony Jara (Finance Manager) to complete the deal. The whole process was flawless and we were in & out in less than 2 hours. Our best car buying experience to date! Give VP a chance, we doubt you will be disappointed.

avxb
11/30/2014

"The ONLY BMW Dealership I will be using from here on out!"

I recently negotiated a deal for my girlfriend's BMW X1. From first contact, Jerry Mascolo gave me the overall and absolute best car buying experience I have ever had. I have gone through the car buying process 7 or 8 times at this point and Jerry was the quintessential example of what every sales representative should be. He was professional, timely in his responses, extremely courteous and exceptionally knowledgeable in every and all aspects of the deal. He quickly provided me with my requested quote and was able to facilitate the transaction as seamlessly as possible. My girlfriend is ECSTATIC with her new X1 and we have both Jerry and the phenomenal staff at JMK BMW to thank for that!

josephams
11/29/2014

"Easy & Friendly"

Worked w/Agata, who had a great attitude, sense of humor, and put in effort to help me get the car and deal I wanted. She was knowledgeable and answered my Q's effectively. I would recommend her highly and look forward to working with her again in the future.

lovemycarspr
11/06/2014

"Spectacular!!!"

Just picked my second BMW from jmk today, I returned to this dealership thanks to my awesome first experience with Agata. Like the last time Agata was a pleasure to deal with, very friendly, diligent and professional! She knew exactly what I wanted and she delivered...... I would continue buying my BMW from Agata and I highly recommend her and jmk. Great job guys!!

JMK BMW responded to this review

November 07, 2014

We are so happy that we could offer you such a wonderful experience and that you chose to work with us again! We hope you are enjoying your new BMW and we hope to get the opportunity to work with you on your future automotive needs!

Reviews of Agata Grzebyk