JMK BMW

391 US Highway 22 E,
Springfield, New Jersey 07081
JMK BMW Info
About JMK BMW

Family owned and operated since 1965. BMW Sales of New and Certified Pre-owned cars. Our service department has been serving the tri-state area for over 45 years. We have all the parts & accessories you may need for you BMW. We are also a BMW certified collison center which also services all types of model cars.

About JMK BMW

Friday 8:30 AM - 7:00 AM

Friday 7:00 AM - 4:30 AM

CGJ
4/01/2015

"Great Experience at JMK :)"

I recently purchased a 2015 428i convertible. I shopped around to all the BMW dealers in the NJ area and JMK was by far the best of the best. My sales advisor, Paul Solomine, was amazing! He was a pleasure to work with from my initial meeting through the purchase process. In my opinion, he went abouve and beyone my expectations to get me the best deal on the car and took the time to follow-up giving me updates on the status of the build from the time it went into production to the name of the vessel that transported the car across the pond. I could not be happier with the experience and will recommend your dealership highly to anyone who is in the market for a BMW. Thank you for such a wonderful experience. You have a customer for life.

EEEJD
3/24/2015

"JMK is GREAT & Agata in Sales is AWESOME!!"

Agata was amazing! She was an absolute pleasure to deal with from my initial phone call inquiring about the vehicle through the rest of the purchase process. She went above and beyond my expectations to get me the best deal on the car and I could not be happier with the experience. She definitely will be my first call for my next car!

March 25, 2015

Wow! Thank you so much for your great comments. It is great to hear that Agata was able to make sure that your car buying experience was above and beyond the standard. Our sales team strives to make sure that every customer who visits our dealership receives the service and care that they deserve. We truly appreciate your business. If there is anything else you need, please let us know. Enjoy your new car!

hectorroman
3/17/2015

"Excellent experience"

My experience with JMK BMW was superb. I searched for the car I wanted directory from bmwusa.com and was able to see JMK's inventory clearly. Jess Garcia was very professional and very honest. I would 100% recommend him and the dealership for anyone looking for a new or certified BMW.

March 18, 2015

That's what we love to hear from our customers! It is great to hear that Jess was able to make sure that you were completely satisfied with your car buying experience at JMK BMW. Thank you for your business and recommendation. If there is anything that you need, please do not hesitate to contact us. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Cgh
3/16/2015

"Great Experience at JMK"

When I went looking for a Certified Preowned BMW 335i, I did a nationwide search looking for the best deal on vehicle I wanted and found what I was looking for at JMK. I got a 2013 335i with 9K miles for at least $5,000-$6,000 less than many dealers were charging for 2012 models with 25K with the same options. As an out of state buyer, there were a couple of glitches which are to be expected when doing long distance deals, but my salesman Mauricio Nunez, was great and worked with me to make it happen. The staff at JMK were very courteous, professional and friendly and the atmosphere was very comfortable. Even though I wasn't financing or doing a trade in, there are still a details to go over and Mauricio did his best to expedite things, so I could get on the road to head home. He is extremely knowledgeable about his products and went over everything in the car to make sure I understood and was comfortable with it before leaving on a 500 mile trip. He followed up to make sure I got back safely and kept me apprised of the status of registration and title work. If I lived in the area, JMK would be my choice for BMW service and when it comes time to buy another BMW, Mauricio will be my first call.

Mauricio Nunez

March 17, 2015

That's what we like to hear! It is great to hear that you not only got a great deal, but you received such excellent and professional service from Mauricio. Our staff strives to always go the extra mile for all of our customers to make sure they are completely satisfied with their experiences at our dealership. We are happy to hear that you made it home safely from your long trip to see us. We truly appreciate your business and recommendation. If there is anything that you may need, please do no hesitate to call. Enjoy your new 335i!

ROSELIKEAFLOWER
3/05/2015

"MY EXPERIENCE WAS GREAT"

HAVE TROUBLE WITH CAR FUEL PUMP,AFTER HAVING THE CAR FOR 2 DAYS,DEALERSHIP,WAS GREAT FIXING THE PROBLEM.WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DEALER SHIP TO OTHERS.

MATT STRUBLE

March 06, 2015

Thank you for your comments. It is great to hear that we were able to get the problem fixed properly so that you can have your car back on the road. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

ER78
1/23/2015

"2012 BMW X5"

We had a great experience dealing with Eli. He has great knowledge of all the models and he made our buying process simple and easy to understand. The process was hassle free and we are comfortable that we received the best deal possible. We are extremely happy with our purchase. Thanks Eli

5starwood58
1/18/2015

"2014 535xi CPO "

We found this dealership on line after our search for the subject car. We live in Massachusetts and the dealership is in New Jersey. We thought it was going to be somewhat difficult with this out of state transaction. First phone call to the dealership was picked up by Elis Tavarez, a BMW Client Advisor. Boy, we lucked out! It was one of the best experience ever dealing with a salesperson. He provided his personal mobile number to us to make sure we got totally comfortable and had full access. Elis was very pleasant from the beginning to the end. And, he followed through with everything as he promised. We started the process on Monday and were able to get down to the dealership on Friday morning of the same week to get the car. He was there seeing it all the way through. We will work with him again to buy another car soon for our son. Highly recommend!!

Elis Tavarez

Owner 535XI
1/12/2015

"Loved working with Agata, our saleswoman "

We loved working with Agata as our saleswoman. She is the best salesperson we have ever worked with, extremely knowledgeable about all the models, answered all of our questions easily, was friendly and fun to be with, and helped us choose the perfect car for us at the right price. It's a beautiful showroom, easy to get to.

CrystalMarie
1/07/2015

"Goodbye Audi, Hello BMW! "

Elis took such great care of me! He was very patient, accommodating and truly provided the upmost customer service. He took me out of my nightmare Audi deal (early) and put me into a 2015 428xi. For a person that has a new lease every 2-3 years, I haven't been this happy in a very long time driving a new car. Elis is definitely an asset to the dealership. He conducts himself in a professional manner and yet was very personable. I would definitely take the 45min drive again to see Elis for my next BMW! Due to my satisfaction, I would highly recommend Elis and JMK based on my experience.

JosephF30
12/30/2014

"Best dealership with the best deals"

My family has bought many BMWs from JMK BMW and they are very satisfied. VP has helped me out a lot and has done the best he can for my family and I. If anyone out there that's looking for a sharp looking BMW, go to my man VP.

Reviews of Elis Tavarez