Read Reviews JMK BMW

Jerry MascoloBMW Client Advisor 2 Lifetime Reviews
  • Paul Solomine
    Paul SolomineBMW Client Advisor1 Lifetime Review
  • Mark Carvalho
    Mark CarvalhoBMW Senior Client Advisor/ M Certified Specialist67 Lifetime Reviews
  • Anthony  Mancuso
    Anthony MancusoBMW Client Advisor16 Lifetime Reviews
  • Mike Blomgren
    Mike BlomgrenNew Car Sales Manager8 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: JMK BMW

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, JMK BMW has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About JMK BMW

Family owned and operated since 1965. BMW Sales of New and Certified Pre-owned cars. Our service department has been serving the tri-state area for over 45 years. We have all the parts & accessories you may need for you BMW. We are also a BMW certified collison center which also services all types of model cars.

Our Location

robertsweet1
8/29/2014 8:32:55 AM

Jerry MascoloJerry Mascolo

My Review Of JMK BMW:

Jerry is quite simply one of the better advisors with whom I have ever worked. We leased two cars; Jerry obtained superb terms for both. He was a pleasure to work with throughout; indeed, he even played with our children while I was signing the financial documents! (We had arrived late for the signing; Jerry was quite happy to stay and even gave us a fine tutorial far past closing time!) I simply cannot recommend Jerry -- and JMK -- strongly enough.

Robert

Twitter
"Review of Saleswomen at jmk springfield nj"

kevin connors
8/28/2014 4:12:57 AM

My Review Of JMK BMW:

I recently purchased a X-3. My saleswomen was Agata Grzebyk. Ms. Grzebyk is so informed on all BMW cars and made my purchase a wonderful experience. She went over all cars that i was interested even to the color. I have to say Ms Grzebyk was excellent and would use her again.

"read me!!"

tonyl252@hotmail.com
8/21/2014 10:38:07 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
John DwyerJohn Dwyer
Tino PereiraTino Pereira

My Review Of JMK BMW:

I just boughtmy 5th vehicle from JMK and couldn't be happier with my experience. I have been a loyal custome for over 15 years and they still manage to impress me.They always treat their customers professinally an with respect. This is what buying a car should be like, no pressure, no haggling, just a simple business transaction. I highly recommend JMK and their fine staff of professionals. Ask for John Dwyer in sales and Jacob Kolasinski in service, you will not be dissapointed!!

Twitter
"The BEST experience buying a car of my life!"

JTancredi1
7/26/2014 9:43:14 AM

Christopher DiazChristopher Diaz
Alex RamosAlex Ramos

My Review Of JMK BMW:

I walked into JMK with my son and announced to the salesman, Alex Ramos, that I was a refugee and survivor of Open Road BMW of Morristown. I was looking for a new car but because of my prior experience with Open Road's sales and service departments thought that there was NO WAY I could/would ever deal with BMW again. (which is really sad because I loved my 328i). I only stopped at JMK at the urging of my son and I thought for sure that I would be there for a few minutes and be out. Alex's non-salesy demeanor and professionalism made me stay and kept me interested. He assured me that JMK operated with honesty and integrity and that I had nothing to worry about. I told him what I needed in a new car and what I would be willing to pay, he had my trade in appraised, found me what I was looking for and gave me a payment $40 lower than my current payment. It was as easy as that!!! He was awesome to deal with, very easy going, friendly, funny, knowledgeable, the entire process was a pleasure; it was like we were dealing with a good friend. I met with the Finance Manager, Christopher Diaz and actually had fun finishing up the deal!! Again, it was like dealing with a friend. My experience with Alex, Chris and JMK was so easy and pleasant that I’m still in shock. I have bought many cars over the course of my life and have never had an experience like this before! I have never written a review for anyone before but because of the exceptional professionalism and integrity of Alex Ramos I have no choice. I took a stack of Alex’s cards and my son and I plan on handing them out to everyone we meet. For all the other Open Road refuges JMK is the place to go and Alex is your guy!!!! Tell him Janet and Ken sent you!!!

Added: 7/30/2014 1:44:12 PM

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Christopher, Alex, and the rest of the team at JMK BMW! We appreciate your continued loyalty to our dealership and we are so glad you enjoyed your recent visit. Please reach out to us with your future automotive needs!

Twitter
"A smooth and esay process"

esimonetty
7/1/2014 2:31:03 PM

My Review Of JMK BMW:

I leased my third car from Agata last week. I could not have been treated more professionally and courteously. The dealership went or of their way to make my experience a pleasant one. I would not lease from any one else. I strongly recommend JMK BMW and Agata.

Added: 7/3/2014 1:09:27 PM

Thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words about Agata and the JMK BMW team! We appreciate your continued trust in us for your vehicle needs, and we’re happy to hear you were pleased with the service you received. Please let us know how we can continue to help, and enjoy your new car!

Twitter
"Fender Bender X5 2013 BMW"

jakexavier
5/10/2014 12:09:25 AM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Lauren  DeFilippoLauren DeFilippo

My Review Of JMK BMW:

May 9, 2014 I came in to have my BMW X5 fender bender repaired and met Lauren. She took care of my issue in less than an hour! I found her thorough, professional, caring and kept me informed as needed. Yes I would recommend this establishment and Lauren for all your collision repairs should the need arise.

Added: 5/16/2014 3:28:48 PM

Thank you for your recommendation and positive comments about Lauren and the JMK BMW team! We’re glad Lauren could help provide an excellent experience for you. Please let us know how we can help with any future car or service needs.

"Enthsiasm wins the day"

marcspomper
4/28/2014 8:03:25 PM

My Review Of JMK BMW:

Came back to dealership due to enthusiastic salesperson who clearly loves her brand and works hard for her customers. Doesn't hurt to have a great product to offer even at a steep price!

Added: 4/30/2014 4:51:11 PM

Thank you for your positive comments about Agata and the JMK BMW team! We appreciate your continued trust in our team. Please let us know how we can help with any future car or service needs you may have, and enjoy your new car.

"My New Car Purchase"

kingbea
4/28/2014 7:17:46 PM

My Review Of JMK BMW:

I went to BMW of Springfield NJ to purchase my new BMW this past Friday, and the service I received from Agata was exceptional! I recommend this dealership to anyone who is seeking to receive professional, informative, and quality service.

Added: 4/30/2014 4:50:35 PM

Thank you for your recommendation and positive feedback about your car buying experience with Agata and the JMK BMW team! We’re glad she could provide an exceptional experience and help you find a great new car to suit your needs. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

"Great Experience"

norty
4/6/2014 8:23:53 PM

Christopher DiazChristopher Diaz
Jerry MascoloJerry Mascolo

My Review Of JMK BMW:

Jerry was a pleasure to deal with. Came in with a great price early on. Responded promptly even on his day off. No surprises! Great.

Added: 4/8/2014 10:40:26 AM

We’re glad to hear Jerry could help provide a great experience for you. Making sure you get a great car at a great price is important to our team at JMK BMW. Let us know how we can continue to help with your car and service needs. Enjoy your new car!

"Sales Rep"

Evisa
4/2/2014 2:43:49 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Michael LopezMichael Lopez

My Review Of JMK BMW:

Due to Mikes professionalism, patience, and ability to assists with all questions presented I had a very easy and enjoyable experience purchasing my car. I would definitely recommend him and the dealership to family and friends. It's worth mentioning he was very friendly and genuine in his follow up ever after the purchase. Great customer service!

Added: 4/4/2014 4:55:47 PM

Providing an exceptional car buying experience is important to us at JMK BMW. We appreciate your recommendation and kind words about Mike and our team. We hope you are enjoying your new car, and we look forward to working with you again. Thank you for your positive feedback!

Reviews 11-20 >>