JMK BMW

391 US Highway 22 E,
Springfield, New Jersey 07081
JMK BMW Info
About JMK BMW

Family owned and operated since 1965. BMW Sales of New and Certified Pre-owned cars. Our service department has been serving the tri-state area for over 45 years. We have all the parts & accessories you may need for you BMW. We are also a BMW certified collison center which also services all types of model cars.

About JMK BMW

Friday 8:30 AM - 7:00 AM

Friday 7:00 AM - 4:30 AM

mariamb12
5/20/2015

"VP is awesome!"

VP did everything in his hands to make sure I was satisfied. He was extremely prompt in answering phone calls, text messages and e-mails. He is extremely professional and is ultimately trying to make his customers happy. I have already recommended him and JMK to many friends and family members. This is the second car I purchase from a dealership, first experience was okay, but second experience, which was at JMK with VP, was so quick and easy. I am totally satisfied with my car and customer service. THANKS VP!

May 21, 2015

That's what we like to hear, Maria. It is great VP was able to go above and beyond the call of duty to make sure that you drove off of our lot completely satisfied. We know that the car buying process can sometimes be hassle, which is why our dedicated staff strives to make sure that our customers' buying experiences are fun and worry-free. BMW is a higher standard of brand, and we believe our customers deserve a higher standard of service to match. We truly appreciate your business. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Take care, and enjoy your new BMW!

tizjcrew
4/30/2015

"Excellent Car Buying Experience! "

Purchased my car from JMK BMW back in February. VP, my Sales Specialist, is the consummate professional, returns calls when he says he will, follows thru with all his promises and gave me great deal on my car. The dealership is spacious with a gorgeous show room and all of the staff there are friendly and accommodating. Will definitely be back to purchase future vehicles.

May 01, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words. It is great to hear that VP was able to provide you with such excellent customer service during your car buying experience at our dealership. We understand that our customers can buy a car anything, but they come to JMK BMW for the excellent customer service and fantastic atmosphere we provide for our customers. It's simply the JMK experience! Please, do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you. Enjoy you new BMW!

Laurie H
4/28/2015

"Impeccable Sales Specialist"

our sales specialist, Art Youman went above and beyond. Extremely informative and knowledgeable from the very first email. we did not just walk in cold to the showroom. We filed an application through the Internet, as our time is very limited. He was upfront with us from the start, no running back and forth to haggle with pricing. He was very professional. Brent Jackson was our financial representive, also very knowledgeable and professional. Dealership as a whole very welcoming. Traveled 30 minutes out of our way. We live 1 mile from an other BMW dealership, as well. We plan on recommending many of our friends to JMK.

April 30, 2015

This is what JMK BMW is all about Laurie! Professional and knowledgeable staff that is always upfront with our customers. It is great to hear that Art and Brent were able to make sure that your car buying experience went off without a hitch. We know that our customers can go anywhere to buy a car, but they come to JMK BMW to experience a higher standard of customer service that simply cannot be matched. We truly appreciate your business and recommendation. Please, let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Enjoy your new BMW, and welcome to the JMK family!

Ms. Renee Burgess
4/22/2015

"Over and Beyond"

I recently had my 2013 BMW X6 serviced for a new windshield (yikes), even though this was an expensive job, the entire staff made my experience pleasurable. I just wanted to acknowledge Lauren for her superb customer service skills, patience and sincere passion for her job. She went out of her way to brush over some scratches I had on my car with some" brush up" paint, when I had only asked her for a quote. I was truly humbled and appreciative of how she just took the initiative to do that. Thanks again, Lauren!

April 24, 2015

This is exactly what JMK BMW is all about, Renee! Going the extra mile for our customers is the norm for our staff. BMW is a higher standard of brand, and we feel that it is our duty to provide our customers with a level of customer service that simply cannot be matched. It is great that Lauren and our staff was able to make sure that you, and your X6, were taken care of the way you deserve.We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

CGJ
4/01/2015

"Great Experience at JMK :)"

I recently purchased a 2015 428i convertible. I shopped around to all the BMW dealers in the NJ area and JMK was by far the best of the best. My sales advisor, Paul Solomine, was amazing! He was a pleasure to work with from my initial meeting through the purchase process. In my opinion, he went abouve and beyone my expectations to get me the best deal on the car and took the time to follow-up giving me updates on the status of the build from the time it went into production to the name of the vessel that transported the car across the pond. I could not be happier with the experience and will recommend your dealership highly to anyone who is in the market for a BMW. Thank you for such a wonderful experience. You have a customer for life.

April 03, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words. This is exactly what we strive for here at JMK BMW. It is great that Paul was able to provide you with such excellent customer service during your purchasing journey. BMW's are the best vehicles around, and we feel our customers deserve the best service around as well. We appreciate your business and recommendations. If there is anything else that you may need, please do not hesitate to let us know. Enjoy your new 428i!

EEEJD
3/24/2015

"JMK is GREAT & Agata in Sales is AWESOME!!"

Agata was amazing! She was an absolute pleasure to deal with from my initial phone call inquiring about the vehicle through the rest of the purchase process. She went above and beyond my expectations to get me the best deal on the car and I could not be happier with the experience. She definitely will be my first call for my next car!

March 25, 2015

Wow! Thank you so much for your great comments. It is great to hear that Agata was able to make sure that your car buying experience was above and beyond the standard. Our sales team strives to make sure that every customer who visits our dealership receives the service and care that they deserve. We truly appreciate your business. If there is anything else you need, please let us know. Enjoy your new car!

hectorroman
3/17/2015

"Excellent experience"

My experience with JMK BMW was superb. I searched for the car I wanted directory from bmwusa.com and was able to see JMK's inventory clearly. Jess Garcia was very professional and very honest. I would 100% recommend him and the dealership for anyone looking for a new or certified BMW.

March 18, 2015

That's what we love to hear from our customers! It is great to hear that Jess was able to make sure that you were completely satisfied with your car buying experience at JMK BMW. Thank you for your business and recommendation. If there is anything that you need, please do not hesitate to contact us. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Cgh
3/16/2015

"Great Experience at JMK"

When I went looking for a Certified Preowned BMW 335i, I did a nationwide search looking for the best deal on vehicle I wanted and found what I was looking for at JMK. I got a 2013 335i with 9K miles for at least $5,000-$6,000 less than many dealers were charging for 2012 models with 25K with the same options. As an out of state buyer, there were a couple of glitches which are to be expected when doing long distance deals, but my salesman Mauricio Nunez, was great and worked with me to make it happen. The staff at JMK were very courteous, professional and friendly and the atmosphere was very comfortable. Even though I wasn't financing or doing a trade in, there are still a details to go over and Mauricio did his best to expedite things, so I could get on the road to head home. He is extremely knowledgeable about his products and went over everything in the car to make sure I understood and was comfortable with it before leaving on a 500 mile trip. He followed up to make sure I got back safely and kept me apprised of the status of registration and title work. If I lived in the area, JMK would be my choice for BMW service and when it comes time to buy another BMW, Mauricio will be my first call.

Mauricio Nunez

March 17, 2015

That's what we like to hear! It is great to hear that you not only got a great deal, but you received such excellent and professional service from Mauricio. Our staff strives to always go the extra mile for all of our customers to make sure they are completely satisfied with their experiences at our dealership. We are happy to hear that you made it home safely from your long trip to see us. We truly appreciate your business and recommendation. If there is anything that you may need, please do no hesitate to call. Enjoy your new 335i!

ROSELIKEAFLOWER
3/05/2015

"MY EXPERIENCE WAS GREAT"

HAVE TROUBLE WITH CAR FUEL PUMP,AFTER HAVING THE CAR FOR 2 DAYS,DEALERSHIP,WAS GREAT FIXING THE PROBLEM.WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DEALER SHIP TO OTHERS.

MATT STRUBLE

March 06, 2015

Thank you for your comments. It is great to hear that we were able to get the problem fixed properly so that you can have your car back on the road. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

ER78
1/23/2015

"2012 BMW X5"

We had a great experience dealing with Eli. He has great knowledge of all the models and he made our buying process simple and easy to understand. The process was hassle free and we are comfortable that we received the best deal possible. We are extremely happy with our purchase. Thanks Eli

Reviews of VP  Patel