JMK BMW

Makes: BMW|Service Center

Call
JMK BMW Info
About JMK BMW

Family owned and operated since 1965. BMW Sales of New and Certified Pre-owned cars. Our service department has been serving the tri-state area for over 45 years. We have all the parts & accessories you may need for you BMW. We are also a BMW certified collison center which also services all types of model cars.

About JMK BMW

Friday 8:30 AM - 7:00 AM

Friday 7:00 AM - 4:30 AM

"AUTO ACCIDENT REPAIR"

I was very pleased with the overall experience. Lauren and the technician were very pleasant to work with. I was very concerned about the paint not matching the original, but it was a perfect match. The finished results were beautiful.

"Really good sales advisor"

Was direct, honest and helped me get a CPO bmw at a great price! Enjoyed the services at JMK, and would like to shop for another car in the near future.

"Wheel and Tire Package Insurance"

Was sold the wheel and tire insurance policy and was told that Allstate would only repair my tire, since they changed their policy. JMK resolved my issue and agreed to pay for my current tire replacement and any in the future during the duration of my policy. Great customer service!! Thank you for all of your help!!

Moefreak responded to this review

September 25, 2014

On 9/24/14 I spoke to Tino Pereira and was told that BMW is going to honor my REPLACEMENT policy for the current tire, and all tires in the future, for the duration of my policy. I plan on requesting this in writing from the dealership when I bring my car in for the replacement on 9/29/14, so that I will not encounter this same problem going forward.

"Great experience with Agata"

It was my first experience with jmk and drove an hour to get there. Agata was a pleasure to deal with, friendly and professional! She made the time fly by. She took care of everything for me and really put the time in explaining every gadget the 7 series offered. Would highly recommend her and jmk will definitely be coming back in future to buy my bmws. Great job Agata!!

"Awesome buying experience with JMK BMW..."

Manny Antunes was a pleasure to work with. I'm on my 4th BMW and my 1st at JMK. Manny is extremely knowledgible in BMW products and with a professional attitude. There was a No BS attitude towards me and provided info that no other dealers were willing to provide, that shows he has nothing to hide. Very straight-forward with his customers. I will definitely go to him 1st for my next BMW and will highly recommend him. Eric

"Great Experience With JMK and Agata"

I just leased a 2015 X5 from JMK and had a great experience with them. My salesperson was Agata Grzebyk and she was very helpful and very knowledgeable about the car and it's features and options. She went out of her way to explain the differences in costs and what to get an what was not needed based on my explanations. My car was ordered and came early and she made sure they took care of the additional costs that I would have incurred with my old lease. I would definitely recommend the dealership and Agata for anyone looking for a BMW.

"Working with Jerry"

Jerry is quite simply one of the better advisors with whom I have ever worked. We leased two cars; Jerry obtained superb terms for both. He was a pleasure to work with throughout; indeed, he even played with our children while I was signing the financial documents! (We had arrived late for the signing; Jerry was quite happy to stay and even gave us a fine tutorial far past closing time!) I simply cannot recommend Jerry -- and JMK -- strongly enough. Robert

"Review of Saleswomen at jmk springfield nj"

I recently purchased a X-3. My saleswomen was Agata Grzebyk. Ms. Grzebyk is so informed on all BMW cars and made my purchase a wonderful experience. She went over all cars that i was interested even to the color. I have to say Ms Grzebyk was excellent and would use her again.

"read me!!"

I just boughtmy 5th vehicle from JMK and couldn't be happier with my experience. I have been a loyal custome for over 15 years and they still manage to impress me.They always treat their customers professinally an with respect. This is what buying a car should be like, no pressure, no haggling, just a simple business transaction. I highly recommend JMK and their fine staff of professionals. Ask for John Dwyer in sales and Jacob Kolasinski in service, you will not be dissapointed!!

Jacob Kolasinski-Service

"The BEST experience buying a car of my life!"

I walked into JMK with my son and announced to the salesman, Alex Ramos, that I was a refugee and survivor of Open Road BMW of Morristown. I was looking for a new car but because of my prior experience with Open Road's sales and service departments thought that there was NO WAY I could/would ever deal with BMW again. (which is really sad because I loved my 328i). I only stopped at JMK at the urging of my son and I thought for sure that I would be there for a few minutes and be out. Alex's non-salesy demeanor and professionalism made me stay and kept me interested. He assured me that JMK operated with honesty and integrity and that I had nothing to worry about. I told him what I needed in a new car and what I would be willing to pay, he had my trade in appraised, found me what I was looking for and gave me a payment $40 lower than my current payment. It was as easy as that!!! He was awesome to deal with, very easy going, friendly, funny, knowledgeable, the entire process was a pleasure; it was like we were dealing with a good friend. I met with the Finance Manager, Christopher Diaz and actually had fun finishing up the deal!! Again, it was like dealing with a friend. My experience with Alex, Chris and JMK was so easy and pleasant that I’m still in shock. I have bought many cars over the course of my life and have never had an experience like this before! I have never written a review for anyone before but because of the exceptional professionalism and integrity of Alex Ramos I have no choice. I took a stack of Alex’s cards and my son and I plan on handing them out to everyone we meet. For all the other Open Road refuges JMK is the place to go and Alex is your guy!!!! Tell him Janet and Ken sent you!!!

JMK BMW responded to this review

July 30, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Christopher, Alex, and the rest of the team at JMK BMW! We appreciate your continued loyalty to our dealership and we are so glad you enjoyed your recent visit. Please reach out to us with your future automotive needs!

Agata Grzebyk