JT's Kia

230 Killian Commons Pkwy,
Columbia, South Carolina 29203
JT's Kia Info
About JT's Kia

JT's Kia located in Columbia, SC, serves drivers from Lexington and the surrounding areas. Selling new & used cars & SUV's, our huge factory inventory is ready for immediate delivery.

About JT's Kia

Foggy
5/25/2016

"Wonderful, professional"

I have never had bad service at the dealership or their service department. Very comfortable waiting area. I don't dread taking our vehicle for oil changes or repairs. One negative that's really a positive is your fire alarm system works really well!

One day I'll remember :(

jobfind123
5/12/2016

""Great customer service""

Since I purchased my vehicle, I've had wonderful service at JT'S Kia on Killian Rd. I mostly come in for oil changes, and the desk clerk is always so friendly. They keep me up on all issues of my car to me going. I would and have recommended several folks to JT'S Kia, Killian Rd., location!

Michael Catoe, Customer service clerk(both)

May 13, 2016

Thank you for the great service review. We're pleased to hear you've had great service and recommend us. We look forward to continuing to service your car. JT Kia.

Cheryl
5/06/2016

"Good Service and Very Professional"

I enjoy the convenience of online appointments and they take you to your job AND pick you back up too! The waiting area is clean and always has great coffee.

There was a young lady that assisted me and a gentleman that drove me to work. Very courteous!

May 09, 2016

Cheryl, thank you for your review and allowing us to serve you. We're delighted to see you had a great service experience and we appreciate you and look forward to serving you again.

Bob

"Wonderful purchase experience."

We were met by Zack when we arrived at JT's. He was a very polite and helpful. We explained the type of car e wanted and he brought us a Soul. It was a perfect fit for our needs, There was no high pressure tactics that we have experienced in other purchase experiences, I would highly recommend him and JT's Kia.

Zack and Frank

May 09, 2016

Bob, congratulations on your Kia Soul! Thank you for the great review. We're delighted to see you received great service and found a vehicle that fit your needs. We look forward to serving you again.

MustangGurl

"Crappy Service"

My husband and I were looking to trade in our car for something different and had saved up a considerable amount for a down payment on top of our trade in, which we knew we were upside down in. I had gotten approved at 2 other dealerships for a car we were interested in but my husband and I wanted to shop around a little more before making a final decision. I had spoken to a nice gentleman over there at Kia on the phone who had talked me into driving the 50 min over there so we could look into the Optimas that we had an interest in. After starting the paperwork and spending well over an hour over there WITHOUT looking at the cars, he came back to his work station only to tell me that we couldn't be approved and he wasn't able to help us but seemed happy to tell me why he couldn't approve us, which ended up being an error on our credit report. When I told him it was an error and we were already approved elsewhere, his next statement really ticked me off when he said, "Well, you should go over there than!" Very unprofessional! Needless to say we will NEVER go back to JT's Kia EVER again!

Unknown

May 11, 2016

Mustang Gurl, thank you for your feedback and alerting us to your service concern. The behavior you described does not align with our team's values, and we sincerely apologize. We work to make improvements each time a customer provides us a review and feedback. Thank you, JT Kia.

Shan123

"Oil change "

Would highly recommend JT kia of Killian rd. Customer service was wonderful. I went for an oil change and the service guy at the desk was very attentive to customers

Joe

May 09, 2016

Thank you for the great five star review of our service. We're delighted your service experience was "wonderful" and we look forward to serving you again.

Mary Beth L.
5/02/2016

"Great treatment by all"

I took my vehicle in for its first oil change. I asked about tire rotation and was told it was included. I was amazed. The service center gentleman was very kind and told me a car wash was also included. I told him not to bother due to all the pollen, but they did it anyhow. The time was longer than quick oil change places, but it was well worth the wait, and the estimated time was spot on. I will be back for the next service and highly recommend them.

Don't know name of service desk gentleman

May 03, 2016

Mary Beth, thank you so much for your five star review of your service experience. We're thrilled to hear you would highly recommend our service.

FunzoC
4/30/2016

"Great Customer Service "

It is easy to make an appointment for service. The time allotted is always honored and the amount ok f time given for particular service is accurate. The follow up calls, surveys, etc. are greatly appreciated.

James

May 02, 2016

Thank you so much for your great review. We're happy to hear your service visit was worthy of the five stars. We follow up to ensure your needs were met and we welcome the feedback to always ensure we're delivering the best service.

Lynn Bowers
4/23/2016

"Excellent Experience"

After doing extensive research, we decided to look at a Sorento. This was the most pleasant car purchase we've made. Corey, our sales rep, did not pressure us in any way. He asked what we wanted and what we wanted to pay and proceeded from there. We puchased a Sorento and have been very pleased with the quality of the car and Corey's follow up after the sale to ensure that we are satisfied.

Corey Holden

April 28, 2016

Lynn, we're thrilled to hear you had a "pleasant" experience and recognized Corey Holden's service to you. We're so happy to hear the Sorento's quality continues to satisfy your needs.

Dale0225
4/18/2016

"Great Customer Service"

The employees were great at the service desk, but the technical personnel needs to improve. I had my scheduled oil changed and tire plugged . It took extremely longer to get my car back. Supposedly there were complimentary car wash and vacuum. However, I had already vacuum the car on my own. The car wash looked horrible. I know it was free, but the workers should have pride in their work. Also, my radio station was turned to a different station. The workers shouldn't be plundering through my car!

JT Kia customer service employees at Killian Road

April 28, 2016

Thank you for service review. We strive to improve our customer experience and receiving feedback through all interactions with JT Kia helps us do that. We noted your comments regarding the wait, attention to detail during the car wash and radio station setting. We'll improve this service going forward.