JT's Kia

230 Killian Commons Pkwy,
Columbia, South Carolina 29203
JT's Kia Info
About JT's Kia

JT's Kia located in Columbia, SC, serves drivers from Lexington and the surrounding areas. Selling new & used cars & SUV's, our huge factory inventory is ready for immediate delivery.

About JT's Kia

MStoltz1106
3/05/2015

"Routine service....."

As always...good, quick and thorough service.... Service dept. took care of this service and addressed a concern from my last service.... I only have one question....why do they have to move the drivers seat back as far as it can go and readjust the chair position...and steering wheel....?? It's not like they are driving a long distance to the service bays...

Unknown

chrisnurse1
3/04/2015

"pleasurable and informative"

Kudos to Nick Lynn and J White. They made the experience a pleasurable one. They were able to answer all of my questions regarding the car, the purchase and finance before, during and after the sale. They both worked hard to meet my needs for a new vehicle and my needs for the cost. They also continue to call to make sure that I am pleased with everything. Definitely the most pleasurable car buying experience I have ever encountered

Nicholas Lynn, J. White

jchehoski
3/03/2015

"Just a good experience"

They were very patient while I took a long time to make up my mind. No pressure, just nice to drive away with a car.

Nick Lynn

vbreedlove
2/13/2015

"Purchase of New Kia"

I went to the dealership with my husband to look for a car without the intent of making a purchase that night. The sales and finance people were so helpful that I left that night with my first new car ever. I have had the car for almost one month and I love driving it more every day. Kia is a great brand and the sales staff was fantastic! I will recommend JT's Kia to any one that I know looking for a car.

Eric B and Mark

Acwhite1670
2/13/2015

"routine service"

As always was greeted at my car customer service is always friendy. I didn't have to wait long for my vehicle service was very fast.

David

Debbie
2/10/2015

"Would go back"

Just went to look around. This was the first dealership my wife and I went to. We also checked out the Toyota and Mazda dealerships near JT's. Ultimately came back to JT's. The salesman was very polite and went over everything on the vehicle. The only thing I could say negative is that we could not drive the vehicle on the interstate. Would only let us drive on the street in front of the dealership. Mazda and Toyota let us drive where we wanted to.

Nick Lynn

Debbie Gallion
1/30/2015

"Two Time Satisfied Customer"

I have purchased 2 cars from JT's when no one else would deal. My first was a 2013 Kia Forte that I traded in after 2 years with 84,000 miles. I now have a 2014 Kia Optima Hybrid. I was extremely satisfied with my Forte, and am just as in love with my Optima. Both of my salesmen - Mike and Eric - worked hard to make the deals as well as the finance people. My next vehicle will be bought at JT's as well.

Eric

Sabrina
1/30/2015

"Great Service "

This car dealership was my husband and I very first time purchasing a new car and the experience for excellent. They did everything they could to get us in the car of OUR choice. I would recommend this dealship before any other dealship. JTKIA is the best.....we love our car and every time we come in for oil change the service is alway great. JTKIA great job, and continue to keep your customers satisfied.

Eric

deidrenoble13
1/26/2015

"great experience"

Always friendly and ready to answer my questions. I come here often with little questions about my car and it is always a good experience when i work with Wyatt. He knows his stuff.

wyatt kritt

calefever
1/21/2015

"Amazing service"

I came in expecting to buy used but Ben worked with me and got me into a new Kia Forte that met all of my criteria and then some. He was very attentive, took his time to explain all the details, and answered all of my questions. He is an exceptional employee and I look forward to working with JTs Kia in the future!

Ben Howard