JT's Kia

230 Killian Commons Pkwy,
Columbia, South Carolina 29203
JT's Kia Info
About JT's Kia

JT's Kia located in Columbia, SC, serves drivers from Lexington and the surrounding areas. Selling new & used cars & SUV's, our huge factory inventory is ready for immediate delivery.

About JT's Kia

jutkatyou
3/24/2015

"First impressions aren't everything"

The day I bought the car my friends and I were impressed with JTs. Now, since my purchase I am supposed to receive an incentive check and it is like JTs doesn't know me. I was told by the salesperson that the check takes about two weeks; well, that was a month ago. I have left three messages for my salesman and have NOT received one call back. I left a message for the finance person and have NOT received a call back.I call the main number and I get routed all over the place, yesterday it was to the title department. I told JTs when I made the deal that I needed that check to pay off bills or I couldn't do it. Now after a month the bills are coming in and I have no check; JTs has left me hanging, and they won't even return my call!!! I am totally disappointed!!!!

Shaun Blakmon, D hite

jimmyC777777
3/19/2015

"FRIENDLY AND FAST"

I BOUGHT MY CAR FROM JTS IN DECEMBER 2013 AND I GET MY OIL CHANGES/SERVICE DONE THERE AS WELL...... THE GUYS ARE ALWAYS VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL!!! I APPRECIATE THAT...... JIMMY (JAMES) CUSACK

BRYAN WILSON

Yolanda
3/18/2015

"Yolanda "

It was my first time buying a car from such a reputable dealership. My salesman Anthony did everything he could to get me in a car. My credit isnt terrific but it all worked out to my benefit. I'm a very happy customer.

Anthony Morelli

Sheena
3/18/2015

"No complaints."

We went in to buy a new Optima but after looing at the Sportage we decided to purchase a Sportage SX instead.Our salesman Shaun Blackman was very helpful. In the end, we got a very good deal. It did take some hammering out and the best deal wasn't offered until after we got up to leave in our old car. We love our new Kia and we would most definitely purchase from JT again. Scott and Sheena

Shaun Blackman

madrs11
3/14/2015

"great customer service!"

Very good experience. deals made quickly. Very short wait time. Everyone was super friendly. Will shop for a car there again! Maybe clean used vehicles a little better. Had leaves underneath hood.

mike?

JT's Kia responded to this review

March 16, 2015

Hello, Thank you for your review. I am glad you had a good experience with us, though I apologize for not having the car thoroughly cleaned. I will make sure we work on this point, and I hope you will return to us for any future service needs. Thank you, Jeff Serio, General Manager.

grinder
3/12/2015

"First Service"

Had a great experience. I felt that it took a little long for a service, but I know they do the point inspections as well.

Don't Know

Cowboykia
3/08/2015

"Came in for a service came out with a new Kia"

My lease was up in a couple of months so I came in for just a service but Ben and the management team made me an offer on a new lease with all the upgrades, great terms. I loved my 2013 Kia but with the upgrades like backup camera on the 2015 and all just made it better. Loved the service department.

Ben Howard

MStoltz1106
3/05/2015

"Routine service....."

As always...good, quick and thorough service.... Service dept. took care of this service and addressed a concern from my last service.... I only have one question....why do they have to move the drivers seat back as far as it can go and readjust the chair position...and steering wheel....?? It's not like they are driving a long distance to the service bays...

Unknown

chrisnurse1
3/04/2015

"pleasurable and informative"

Kudos to Nick Lynn and J White. They made the experience a pleasurable one. They were able to answer all of my questions regarding the car, the purchase and finance before, during and after the sale. They both worked hard to meet my needs for a new vehicle and my needs for the cost. They also continue to call to make sure that I am pleased with everything. Definitely the most pleasurable car buying experience I have ever encountered

Nicholas Lynn, J. White

Smithprs2004
3/04/2015

"Keep Your Paperwork - Record Your Calls.... "

Purchased 2015 Kia Soul on February, 4, 2015. I was rushed through the process and promised several items that did not occur within the first few weeks of the sale. On day 3 of the car, a tire check light appeared and I was told by service staff that I had a nail in the tire. I was promised that all items had been cleared from the trade-in car, but was denied an opportunity to check. I called the sales agent and was promised he would check the car again for a CD, but it took 3 days and 2 visits to the store to resolve this issue. The biggest issue is that I was promised that the my trade would be paid off on the following Monday (Feb 9, 2015). On Feb 26, I started receiving collections calls, and letters from the old dealer stating that I was past due on the payments. I sent emails immediately stating my case, and after several calls to the dealership was finally promised proof in writing on the trade payoff. I called again at the end of the day on Feb 27 with no call back. Finally, I received a fax with a copy of the payoff check and receipt from UPS for delivery. Tracking number is 1Z6Y840F1363264774. In reviewing the tracking number, I find that the contents were not shipped until after my email stating the case. Since then I have called and emailed over 10 times all to no avail. BUYER BEWARE.

Anthony, Brian