JT's Kia

230 Killian Commons Pkwy, Columbia, South Carolina 29203

Makes: Kia|Service Center

JT's Kia Info
About JT's Kia

JT's Kia located in Columbia, SC, serves drivers from Lexington and the surrounding areas. Selling new & used cars & SUV's, our huge factory inventory is ready for immediate delivery.

About JT's Kia

"Perfect"

My experience was great! The process was fast and the deal I got was unbelievable. And my salesman was one of the best. I'd recommend him to everyone looking to purchase a Kia.

Doug Sanders

"Good Experience "

Was pleased with the service, salespeople, and my new car. The salespeople worked with me on finding a reliable car and an affordable car. I would recommend this dealership to others.

Rebecca Byrd & others

"Service - Oil Change"

My overall experience was good. I was told that my service should take about 45 minutes to an hour, but it took about 1-1/2 hours.

n/a

"poor service"

I had an appointment at 8am for an oil change ,good time in and i thought good time out but my car was finished and waiting , for 25 min to cash out ,was told he had to discount my bill (i had a coupon)not sure why it took so long to cash out .last time i was there they brought my car out and so many cars was in front of me (no one in them) they told me i would have to back all the way back to go out the other side made no sense at all. anita hewitt 2013 kia forte

don't know

October 13, 2014

Hello Anita, I want to apologize for your recent experience with our service department. I would like to speak with you directly on the matter so that I can understand what happened and hopefully resolve any pending issues. At your convenience, please give me a call at (803) 509-5555, and ask for Jeff Serio. I will be happy to speak with you and figure out what may have gone wrong during your visit. Thank you for your time, and I hope we can keep you as a valued customer with us. Thank you, Jeff Serio General Manager JTs Kia

"Sorento"

I went to JT kia and purchased a Sorento. I didn't expect to buy a car but I ended up buying a new car. I am pleased with my purchase, I just wish I could have gotten my window fixed before I purchased the SUV. I just realized recently that one of the covers for my railing is missing. I mentioned it to my salesman before I purchased the vehicle, and he said he would get it replaced. Well we both forgot. It didn't occur to me that it was something I noticed before. I'm in the process of getting him to replace the cover. I really hope that I don't have any issues with that. The third issue was with finance, never changed my bill pay date as agreed by the salesrep. Instead I was told that I had a 15 day grace period, I can't really afford to take any chances on that, so I was pretty angry about that. Otherwise I really enjoy my Sorento; just those three things had me feeling negative about my purchase; I was already considering trading my 2015 SUV. But on the positive side, I must admit that I am very impressed with the style, amenities, and the handle. For a V6 engine I'm getting good gas mileage. More than my old 4 cylinder SUV. JTs Kia is a good dealership, very helpful. Those two issues I guess human trial and error, but I'm waiting to get my replacement part human error or not, lol.

AJ

September 29, 2014

Hello— I am delighted that you were able to purchase a Sorento with us! It looks like you have three issues that need to be resolved, though, and I want to make sure that you are taken care of. Since it involves a few different departments, I would like to speak with you directly to make sure I understand all of the details. There’s nothing like the excitement of a new vehicle purchase, and I want to make sure that nothing clouds that experience for you. Please give me a call at (877) 317 - 8202, and ask for Eddie. Thank you, Eddie Wahdan General Manager JTs Autogroup

""Still smiling ""

I didn't know what to expect. when I walked into JT''s, but I knew what I wanted, I just needed them to make it happen. I am extremely happy with my purchase.

Antoine Thomas

"Same Ol. Same Ol....."

As usual....the service was very good....in and out in good time...even with the unexpected alignment that was needed.... I hope the guys in service see these messages......one small complaint.... when you rebalance the tires on rotation and alignments.....PLEASE remove the adhesive that held the old weights....it looks like hell... and i am sure i am the only one that see's it....and i cant get it off......

dont know

September 29, 2014

Hello— Thank you for your continued loyalty with using our service department. I appreciate your business, though I want to apologize for your recent experience. If you could give me a call at (877) 317 - 8202, I’d like to speak with you directly so I can resolve this matter. My goal is to make sure your vehicle is serviced accurately and appropriately, so I’m happy to speak with you to fix this. As well, I value you as a returning customer and do not want something like this to happen the next time you service your vehicle with us. Please give me a call at (877) 317 - 8202, and ask for Eddie. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you, Eddie Wahdan General Manager JTs Autogroup

"Love my new 2015 KIA"

drives great! I enjoyed the super fast approval and service. The process was easy and smooth. I would highly recommend them to anyone shopping for a new car!

Rob

"2015 Kia forte "

We were very pleased with our service and love our Kia so much! I recommend Kia to all of my friends as well as family!

Ben howard

"LOVE MY KIA!!!"

I've always had a ford and was a little scared purchasing my kia so it took me a couple days to decide. I was never rushed and james was very patient w me in explaining all my options. I love my soul and the people at jt kia for all their patients n help.

James Lyles