JT's Kia

230 Killian Commons Pkwy,
Columbia, South Carolina 29203
JT's Kia Info
About JT's Kia

JT's Kia located in Columbia, SC, serves drivers from Lexington and the surrounding areas. Selling new & used cars & SUV's, our huge factory inventory is ready for immediate delivery.

About JT's Kia

Mary Beth L.
5/02/2016

"Great treatment by all"

I took my vehicle in for its first oil change. I asked about tire rotation and was told it was included. I was amazed. The service center gentleman was very kind and told me a car wash was also included. I told him not to bother due to all the pollen, but they did it anyhow. The time was longer than quick oil change places, but it was well worth the wait, and the estimated time was spot on. I will be back for the next service and highly recommend them.

Don't know name of service desk gentleman

May 03, 2016

Mary Beth, thank you so much for your five star review of your service experience. We're thrilled to hear you would highly recommend our service.

FunzoC
4/30/2016

"Great Customer Service "

It is easy to make an appointment for service. The time allotted is always honored and the amount ok f time given for particular service is accurate. The follow up calls, surveys, etc. are greatly appreciated.

James

May 02, 2016

Thank you so much for your great review. We're happy to hear your service visit was worthy of the five stars. We follow up to ensure your needs were met and we welcome the feedback to always ensure we're delivering the best service.

Lynn Bowers
4/23/2016

"Excellent Experience"

After doing extensive research, we decided to look at a Sorento. This was the most pleasant car purchase we've made. Corey, our sales rep, did not pressure us in any way. He asked what we wanted and what we wanted to pay and proceeded from there. We puchased a Sorento and have been very pleased with the quality of the car and Corey's follow up after the sale to ensure that we are satisfied.

Corey Holden

April 28, 2016

Lynn, we're thrilled to hear you had a "pleasant" experience and recognized Corey Holden's service to you. We're so happy to hear the Sorento's quality continues to satisfy your needs.

Dale0225
4/18/2016

"Great Customer Service"

The employees were great at the service desk, but the technical personnel needs to improve. I had my scheduled oil changed and tire plugged . It took extremely longer to get my car back. Supposedly there were complimentary car wash and vacuum. However, I had already vacuum the car on my own. The car wash looked horrible. I know it was free, but the workers should have pride in their work. Also, my radio station was turned to a different station. The workers shouldn't be plundering through my car!

JT Kia customer service employees at Killian Road

April 28, 2016

Thank you for service review. We strive to improve our customer experience and receiving feedback through all interactions with JT Kia helps us do that. We noted your comments regarding the wait, attention to detail during the car wash and radio station setting. We'll improve this service going forward.

Pridej72
4/16/2016

"I love JTs KIA❤️"

This was my first time buying a car and I must say it is a wonderful experience. From the time I arrived till I left the staff there was nothing but amazing. You won't regret it.

Matt Palmer

April 28, 2016

Congratulations on your first-time car buying experience! We're thrilled to have been a part of it and delighted you would recommend us and provide a five star rating.

Zoom Zoom
4/13/2016

"Great buying and service experiences!"

From the time I arrived to purchase my vehicle from Mr. King, I have experience nothing but professionals! Everyone from sales, service, parts, and the shuttle service have been great!

Mr.King

April 28, 2016

Thank you for your wonderful five star rating. We aim to provide the best customer experience from the moment you walk through the door to the moment you return for scheduled servicing. We're thrilled to hear the recognition of Mr. King!

Rebecca of sunnybrook
4/13/2016

"Leasing a new Soul"

I had a great and wonderful experience. Connor was a great salesman. He was help and knowable. The financial person was efficient and very experienced.

Connor

April 28, 2016

Rebecca, congratulations on your new vehicle! Thank you for your feedback and recognition of Connor's service to you. We're pleased to hear it warranted a five star rating!

Lynette Germann
4/12/2016

"Makin' it right!"

I recently made an appointment to have my oil changed in JT's service area. I did not know that the date I chose was a day that there was a huge sales event going on. Because of the event, it took much longer for my car to be serviced than I expected. The service representative was very apologetic about the wait and did not charge me for the inconvenience as well as say that my next oil change would be free as well. It was very much appreciated.

Do not remember his name.

April 28, 2016

Lynette, thank you for your evaluation of the service. We're pleased to hear the experience was remedied to meet your needs. We always strive to provide our customers the best service.

Sglover79
4/09/2016

"Good service"

When I purchased my vehicle last June the service was great! I left pleased with my 2015 Kia Forte and I'm still loving it! Thank you to the team for getting me into a reliable and economy efficient vehicle. Both times I have come for my on the house oil changes I have been satisfied although the wait time is a bit much but the staff has always been pleasant and friendly and apologetic.

Michael Cato, Travis (service)

April 28, 2016

Thank you for your review. We're thrilled to hear you are still loving your 2015 Kia Forte. It is a great reliable and economy efficient vehicle. We always welcome feedback to help us improve and noted your wait time comment.

Scmom07
4/09/2016

"Best car buying experience ever!"

Everyone was super friendly and helpful. I would recommend Jt's Kia to anyone interested in purchasing a new or used vehicle. Thanks Kia for the awesome experience!

Lionel

April 28, 2016

Thank you for your review. We're thrilled to hear our service was "friendly and helpful" and you would recommend us again.