JT's Kia

230 Killian Commons Pkwy, Columbia, South Carolina 29203

Makes: Kia|Service Center

JT's Kia Info
About JT's Kia

JT's Kia located in Columbia, SC, serves drivers from Lexington and the surrounding areas. Selling new & used cars & SUV's, our huge factory inventory is ready for immediate delivery.

About JT's Kia

"2015 Kia forte "

We were very pleased with our service and love our Kia so much! I recommend Kia to all of my friends as well as family!

Ben howard

"LOVE MY KIA!!!"

I've always had a ford and was a little scared purchasing my kia so it took me a couple days to decide. I was never rushed and james was very patient w me in explaining all my options. I love my soul and the people at jt kia for all their patients n help.

"I Love My Soul!!"

This was the 2nd vehicle I have purchased from JT's Kia. James Lyles was my salesperson both times and when I'm ready for a new one I will go back to him. Very honest and friendly :)

"New Car Purchase"

James Lyles was my Car Sales Associate. He was positive from the moment we shook hands. James assisted me in a professional manner and did everything that he could to ensure that I was able to purchase my 2015 Kia. Highly recommend James and JTKia for professional and caring experiences.

James Lyles

"First Service oil change"

The service was great although they were busy I was in there and out in a timely manner. They were friendly and explained any problems I had concerning my car.

Commando

"First Oil Change"

Our sales representative - Shuan Blackman - is excellent to work with. Highly recommended and you should ask for him when buying or leasing a vehicle. The service center was okay to work with, but even with an appointment, the whole process took more than an hour for the oil change. This was troublesome because we live 30 minutes away and we were told we had to come back to that same dealership for the first oil change. it was a 2-hour process. Also, we have the Kia leasing maintenance program added to our lease agreement, so our subsequent oil changes should be no charge. However, the service man (I didn't get his name) indicated we would have to pay for all our other oil changes, which is not the case. Even if they weren't sure what that package entailed, they should have asked someone else instead of just saying, no you'll pay for the others and not talk to anyone else. I'm just used to my service team at a local car shop and they make us feel great. I'm also looking forward to going to a closer JT's shop for future car maintenance.

Shuan Blackman

"Love them!!"

2nd service appointment. They were friendly and fast. They gave me a list of recommended additional services and were very thorough in explanation and never pushy. I also got a complimentary car wash. Very happy KIA owner!

service dept. Bryan

"very helpfull"

3rd Kia in family, ben was very easy to work with, great interest rate. have also sent in son to buy a use car, he is very happy with his.

ben howard

"Best time buying a new vehicle!"

We went down to JT's a few weeks ago to take a look around at their Kia's. Our expectations were pretty low. We really weren't expecting much. My husband, Johnnie, is always full of questions, and he definitely doesn't like to be rushed. So, when this gentleman Terrell came up to us he told him straight away that we were just looking around. Terrell wasn't pushy at all. He actually was very knowledgeable and steered us to what we were interested in looking at (small SUV's). He gave us a general run through all of the different options for the Kia Soul and some of the other vehicles. We eventually settled on the Alien Green 2014 Kia Soul for me. I was so jazzed about the vehicle that I knew straight away that it was for me. He answered every question that we had throughout the whole process, and we were never passed off to someone else. Terrell actually was so great that Johnnie started talking to him about getting a new car, too. Johnnie absolutely loved the Soul, so he ended up getting the same car in silver. It was an amazing experience, and it was hands down the best car buying experience that we have ever had. I have told my friends and family about Terrell and JT's Kia. We will never buy another car from another dealership again!!!!!

Terrell Shaw

"Superior Customer Service!"

When I bought the 13 Optima, I wasn't sure on the customer service and service. I never owned a Kia before. My car is great and my dealings with JTs Kia has been above Excellent!

Service Depatment