JT's Kia

230 Killian Commons Pkwy,
Columbia, South Carolina 29203
JT's Kia Info
About JT's Kia

JT's Kia located in Columbia, SC, serves drivers from Lexington and the surrounding areas. Selling new & used cars & SUV's, our huge factory inventory is ready for immediate delivery.

About JT's Kia

msjoythomas
2/12/2016

"New car, no hassle"

I went to the dealership with questions and left with a car that suited needs I didn't yet know I had! :-) My salesman, Anthony, was attentive, caring and very communicative and honest with me each step of the way. He really listened to the answers I provided when he asked questions and he over-delivered, which was awesome! I bought a car from them in March 2015 and the experience was so great I came back again in Jan 2016! My finance manager was the same as last year and once again he provided me with great financial tips that would help me across the board, not JUST with paying for my car. That made me feel that he cared about my financial health, not just me making my payments on time.

Anthony Morelli

Clail
2/11/2016

"Engine blow up"

Frank in the service dept. is great.. Have had problems with the car we bought and he done everything he could to fix it but can only do what the warranty company will let him do.. I do NOT like there warranty company!!! They try to do a quick fix and made things worse!!!

Frank

icedragon
2/09/2016

"Great Survice"

The service at your dealership,was fantastic. All the employees are wonderful and they took excellent care of us. They took care of us right away,for one recall and fixed another one we didn't know about.

Faooln

Elle L
2/08/2016

"Customer Service"

Top notch customer service! From sales to service, my experience has been outstanding. Shaun Blackmon went above and beyond! He not only walked me though the sales process but also took time to show me all of my vehicle's functions. To my surprise, he was also there to greet me and insure my first service appointment was professional and completed to my satisfaction!

Shaun Blackmon

Danie87
2/08/2016

"1st Service Appointment"

Everyone at JT'S Kia was very professional, helpful, caring, and wanted to make sure that my experience and wait time was important. The customer services I experienced were great. I would recommend anyone to JT'S KIA!!! Dannie

all customer service teams

Blake2016
2/05/2016

"Bought Used Truck"

Great service by Michael Cato, friendly, honest and fast! No pressure at all. Walked in, looked over truck, took it for a test drive and bought it. Quickest and easiest experience ever!

Michael Cato

msgstang
2/04/2016

"AC and seat heater issue"

Took the KIA Sorento in to repair A/C and seat heater and as always the service I received is awesome. I have the extended warranty and there was no cost to me to fix the issue. The service dept. knows what CUSTOMER SERVICE is and provides it.

Frank

Sara Woodard
2/04/2016

"Michael Cato a God sent my angel "

Let me start by saying God has smiled on me and Michael Cato is our angle. I needed a car real bad I had 2 a truck and a van 2 pieces neither is running me and mama Mamie had doctor appointments, and PT, l was using my granddaughter and daughter cars l knew I needed a car I just didn't know what I was going to do the last 2 car and van l bought them paid in full tax return. I was getting very discouraged I had a little money saved but not enough to buy a car straight out. My niece Melva Erin Rodgers told my daughter about her beautiful experience at Kia so my daughter went online and did the application a lady called me to say I was a proved I thought she was calling about a job application my grandson had been using my phone putting in applications. But it was Brittney for JT'S KIA to come in I told her I couldn't come in until after 6 pm when my daughter get off, I called my daughter and told her what had happened and she told me she had did it on line and asked my granddaughter to take me down to Kia she had to be at work at 8pm We got to JT'S KIA after 11am I asked for Brittney but she was doing phone call and That's when we melt Michael Cato he told us that he would be my salesman he asked what was I looking for and the price range I could afford he filled out some paperwork he took it to the back and that was the beginning it took awhile but Michael Cato he was amazing he gave us something to drink and and then he gave us something to eat he kept saying he was sorry it was taking so long he didn't go to lunch he stayed with us until the end, he said are you ready to go and get your car and pick a color. It's a TV ad for a loan place where a man is trying to get a loan and he's talking on the phone telling them that he didn't think he was going to get the loan when salesman tells he was approved he faints that's how I felt so happy, excited,overjoyed,blessed, peace of mind, supported,grateful I could go on and on I know Michael Cato's ears could be burning because I tell everyone about him he's so caring he wants to help you I can't say this enough MICHAEL CATO is God sent on a scale from 1 to 10 10 being the highest I give Michael Cato a 10 ×10 I can't thank him enough. My daughter and another one of my nieces are planning on talking to Michael Cato about getting a car

Michael Cato

motcmom
2/04/2016

"3 1/2 hours for an oil change and recall repair???"

I took my car in for an oil change, at my designated appointment time, 1:30. The service person told me there was a recall on the transmission gear switch (or something similar). She said it would take an additional 1 hour. I told her to go ahead and do that at the same time. (Wait time now 1 1/2 hours). My tire pressure light was on, so they checked that and found a nail in the tire. Additional wait time, about 30 minutes. (Wait time now 2 hours.) At around 4:00, I asked about the status of the car. I was then told that they were putting the door handles back on and it shouldn't take much longer. Door handles? I asked and she said, "They are replacing all the door handles and the trunk latch." This was another recall that I knew NOTHING about. She said this usually takes about 2 hours. At 4:30, I asked again about the car and was told that it was ready, and they were detailing it. Should be soon..... At 5:00, I asked once again, and finally got the car. They didn't charge me for patching the tire since I waited for so long. Still, one would think that if a recall was being done that takes 2 hours, you would get permission BEFORE doing it. I missed an appointment at 5:00 because they had my car and did work that I didn't OK. This is the first time I've had a problem with the service wait times, and hopefully will be the last. ASK BEFORE DOING ADDITIONAL WORK PLEASE!!!

Lexi

SteveO
2/03/2016

"Awesome Service"

Took in my new Kia Rio for first time service, and I was out of there in 30 minutes! Great service, friendly folks at JT's Kia Service Department!

Justin