Read Reviews JT's Kia

Overall

4.6 out of 5

116 lifetime reviews

JT's Kia

None of this dealership's employees have received reviews. Be the first to write a review.

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: JT's Kia

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, JT's Kia has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About JT's Kia

JT's Kia located in Columbia, SC, serves drivers from Lexington and the surrounding areas. Selling new & used cars & SUV's, our huge factory inventory is ready for immediate delivery.

Our Location

kenharrison1948
8/26/2014 5:35:43 PM

ben howard

My Review Of JT's Kia:

3rd Kia in family, ben was very easy to work with, great interest rate. have also sent in son to buy a use car, he is very happy with his.

Twitter
"Best time buying a new vehicle!"

clemsontigergrl
8/24/2014 3:35:52 PM

Terrell Shaw

My Review Of JT's Kia:

We went down to JT's a few weeks ago to take a look around at their Kia's. Our expectations were pretty low. We really weren't expecting much. My husband, Johnnie, is always full of questions, and he definitely doesn't like to be rushed. So, when this gentleman Terrell came up to us he told him straight away that we were just looking around. Terrell wasn't pushy at all. He actually was very knowledgeable and steered us to what we were interested in looking at (small SUV's). He gave us a general run through all of the different options for the Kia Soul and some of the other vehicles. We eventually settled on the Alien Green 2014 Kia Soul for me. I was so jazzed about the vehicle that I knew straight away that it was for me. He answered every question that we had throughout the whole process, and we were never passed off to someone else. Terrell actually was so great that Johnnie started talking to him about getting a new car, too. Johnnie absolutely loved the Soul, so he ended up getting the same car in silver. It was an amazing experience, and it was hands down the best car buying experience that we have ever had. I have told my friends and family about Terrell and JT's Kia. We will never buy another car from another dealership again!!!!!

"Superior Customer Service!"

Chuck Thomas
8/21/2014 10:00:10 PM

Service Depatment

My Review Of JT's Kia:

When I bought the 13 Optima, I wasn't sure on the customer service and service. I never owned a Kia before. My car is great and my dealings with JTs Kia has been above Excellent!

"JT'S KIA SERVICE"

ds1
8/11/2014 2:35:02 PM

Service Manager Bryan

My Review Of JT's Kia:

I wrote an bad review earlier today about JT'S KIA service department. I thought they were working on my car because that is where it was towed. I was told by the service manager at JT'S KIA that the manufacturer is doing the work on my v ar because it is an issue across the board with the kia rio. So I aplologize for the bad rating I gave JT'S KIA aervice department. How was I suppose to know they were not doing the work. In saying that it still doesn't change the fact that I no longer want the vehicle. 5 breakdowns in a year.

"Awesome experience"

calefever
8/2/2014 4:59:15 PM

Ben Howard

My Review Of JT's Kia:

I came in for a used car but ended up getting a new Forte. I worked with Ben, who was great. He explained everything about the sale to me as well as the car. I was nervous because this was my first time buYing a new car, but Ben made it a great experience. I am bringing a friend with me to get one next week.

"New Kia"

katherine.owens.12
7/30/2014 11:56:03 AM

James Lyles

My Review Of JT's Kia:

We love our new Kia. Our car buying experience at JTs was wonderful. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. Everything went so smoothly. Best car buying experience ever. Thank you to everyone at JTs Kia!

"OUTSTANDING !"

aly choi
7/30/2014 11:39:00 AM

Peter Smith

My Review Of JT's Kia:

customer service is always outstanding here . they are willing to spend some time with the customer so they can satisfy the customers needs . Peter Smith ( service advisor ) is outstanding ! he helped me all the way through to get my car fixed . great job !

"The Bomb!"

cheriey
7/29/2014 9:36:50 PM

Peter Smith-Massin

My Review Of JT's Kia:

Had to take my vehicle to the Service Department because of an issue with my air flap. Peter was a Great help, very friendly, and nice. HE'S THE BOMB.COM!!!

"Friendly service"

eboneel34
7/29/2014 11:24:07 AM

herbert

My Review Of JT's Kia:

I'm glad I had herbert king I recommend him over anyone there. He corrected a wrong THAT another employee did. SO GO TO HIM!!!!!

"Awesome experience"

Xpalemar
7/26/2014 11:55:24 AM

Shaun Blackmon

My Review Of JT's Kia:

With it being my very first time purchasing a vehicle, my sales person made the experience very smooth, understanding, & fun! I'm glad I chose Kia!

Reviews 11-20 >>