JT's Kia

230 Killian Commons Pkwy,
Columbia, South Carolina 29203
JT's Kia Info
About JT's Kia

JT's Kia located in Columbia, SC, serves drivers from Lexington and the surrounding areas. Selling new & used cars & SUV's, our huge factory inventory is ready for immediate delivery.

About JT's Kia

Rob99
9/02/2015

"The BEST Car buying experience"

JT KIA is an excellent car dealership during the sell through follow-up services. A very easy experience with them. My family will continue to do business with JT KIA

Darly

Docj13
8/28/2015

"Good experience"

They really did a wonderful job get my issue resolved. They were really really professional and friendly. The only issue I had was the amount of time it took to finish the simple final adjustment.

Lady in department

Excellent customer service
8/23/2015

"Excellent customer service"

Excellent customer service and a staff that helpful and friendly. They stay true to the length of time it took to service my vehicle, I was in and out quickly.

Chris and Jessica

step
8/20/2015

"grateful"

I had a good experience with the purchase of my brand new 2015 vehicle but the only thing I didn't like was that it took forever for them to pickup my trade-in vehicle other than that so far so good.

Kellie & Anthony morell

JT's Kia responded to this review

August 21, 2015

Hello-- Thank you for taking the time to review us. I am glad that we were able to provide you with good customer service in purchasing your vehicle, but I do want to address the time issue with picking up your trade-in vehicle. If you would like to speak with me, I would be happy to do so. Please feel free to give me a call at any time at (803) 509-5555, and ask for Jeff Serio. Jeff Serio (General Manager)

PJS
8/18/2015

"Fast, efficient, friendly service."

I was pleased that the Service Center took care of a recall on our car we didn't know about. I found the customer service people at front desk had time to stop and answer questions I had.

Unsure

Slimeddie35
8/17/2015

"Find vehicle for wife"

Looking to trade tahoe for something smaller for her. Thanks Terrell Shaw for making it easy to chose the right vehicle for her. Satisfied customers

Terrell Shaw

jrob318
8/16/2015

"Great experience!"

Brought my first new car from JT's the process was made simple and easy. I love my new car and the car buying experience at the dealership!

JB

Gabbijay
8/12/2015

"I will always come here first to buy a car"

I have been dealing with this dealership for almost 2 years, very accommodating and they care about your satisfaction. Just recently purchased another vehicle from them and still no complaints!

A.J, Paul, Brian

NortheasternColumbian
7/30/2015

"Lackluster Sales Experience; Good Service Dept"

My first experience purchasing a car was at this dealership and the Sales person who handled the process was unenthusiastic, rushed and created an experience that was negative overall. All of my dealings with the Service Dept since purchasing my vehicle have been pleasant and well-handled.

Do not remember names of salesperson (a reflection of the how poor his service was)

JT's Kia responded to this review

August 11, 2015

Hello-- I want to apologize for your recent experience with us. I would be happy to speak with you further on the visit you mentioned and see if there's anything we can do to make your future visits more pleasant with us. I am sorry if we did not provide our best customer service to you, and I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you, Jeff Serio (General Manager) (803) 509-5555

TVicars
7/26/2015

"Great Service "

My husband and I came to the dealership just to look and upgraded to a 2015 KIA Cadenza. The car I wanted was not on the lot but when it was found, Michael Cato drove it to my place of business and showed me the new features on my car. I am loving it. Loved doing business with JT's KIA TVicars

Michael Cato