Jack Demmer Lincoln

Grand Ledge Ford Lincoln

Randy Wise Auto Mall

Pam
8/13/2016

"Jack Demmer sets a standard for quality customer service!"

I purchased my MKC from Anthony Koterba in June. I had dealt with a few other dealerships in the area prior to meeting Anthony and was underwhelmed by the service I was given. Anthony is a fantastic salesman and offers outstanding customer service. The transaction was easy and I liked the constant communication Anthony provided me throughout the process. Even after my car was purchased, Anthony went above and beyond his duties and help me out. Highly recommend him. I also feel you will get the best prices at Jack Demmer. I spent a lot of time looking into my car prior to going to Jack Demmer and they are all priced to sell. Highly recommend this dealership.

August 30, 2016

Thank you so much for the kind review, Pam. We are so glad you had such a positive experience working with Anthony at Jack Demmer Lincoln. He is a great asset to our team and we're glad you had a 5-star experience with him. Thank you also for taking the time out of your busy day to share your kind feedback with us. We truly appreciate it. Thanks again!

Rayanhal
8/04/2016

"I highly recommend Wael Mouzahem for the best experience!!!!"

This is the best dealership, I have dealt with. As a 3 year customer, this dealership has provide me with the best quality service. I highly recommended Wael Mouzahem ,he was very helpful, friendly and provided answers to all my questions. He goes above and beyond to make sure your experience is extraordinary and memorable. If you're looking for the best salesperson who will be honest and provide you with the best service, I recommended Wael !!!

Wael Mouzahem

August 30, 2016

Thank you so much for the kind review, Rayanhal. We are so glad you have continued to have such positive experiences with Wael over the years at Jack Demmer Lincoln. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to share your kind feedback with us online also. We truly appreciate it. We hope your enjoy your latest vehicle and we look forward to seeing you back next time. Thanks again!

Proud "Z" Owner
7/30/2016

"Trust is hard to earn"

After years of work with another Lincoln Dealership, I found what appears to be an exceptional group of people. Starting with my Saleman Pat to Josh in service to the young lady in your quick lube, they were all friendly, knowledgeable and eager to help. I'm looking forward to a long mutual partnership in the support of my automotive needs.

Pat

August 02, 2016

Thank you so much for the kind review! We are so glad you have always had exceptional service between all of our different departments and we truly appreciate your continued business. Pat, Josh, and Rebecca are all wonderful assets to our team here and we're glad they keep you coming back over the years. Thank you also for taking the time out of your busy day to share your positive feedback with us online. We truly appreciate it and look forward to seeing you back next time.

chinadrop98
7/30/2016

"My experience at Jack Demmer"

I especially appreciated the patience shown by Pat Koss. I highly recommend him as a saleperson. I was very satisfied. Pat was also very helpful by arranging with service for running boards on car.

Pat Koss

August 02, 2016

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! We are so glad you were satisfied with your sales experience with Pat at Jack Demmer Lincoln. We hope you continue to enjoy your new vehicle & thank you again!

Linda Freitag
7/27/2016

"Nanette is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!"

When you are looking for an honest, hard working and outstanding sales person you definitely need to deal with Nanette Vizachero. She goes above and beyond the call of duty to make sure that your experience with the dealership is a memorable one. Trust me you won't be disappointed.

Nanette Vizachero

August 02, 2016

Thank you so much for the positive review, Linda! We are so glad you have had such outstanding experiences with Nanette at Jack Demmer Lincoln. We are certainly lucky to have her as a part of our team here. We really appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to share your kind feedback with us as well as your continued business. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you back in the future!

CHill
7/26/2016

"Wael Mouzahem is the BEST new car salesperson on the PLANET!"

5 stars for Wael Mouzahem. He is patient and very understanding to the individual needs of the customer. He never rushes through the sales process and remembers your likes and preferences when looking to trade-up or just inquiring about the new vehicle line-up. He provides incentive details and works to ensure the customer is eligible for any of the various promotions for buying or lease options. I never feel like just a number, but more like an individual who is treated fairly and with dignity. Go see Wael today for all you new car-buying needs. He always greets you with a kind smile and is ready to help you make a good investment. Wael is the BEST.....so what are you waiting for!!!!

Wael Mouzahem

August 02, 2016

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! We are so glad you have always had such positive and personal buying experiences with Wael at Jack Demmer Lincoln. He is a great asset to our team here. Thank you also for taking the time out of your busy day to share your kind feedback with us. We truly appreciate it. We hope you enjoy your latest vehicle and we look forward to seeing you back in the future. Thanks again!

Tati65

"Highly recommended "

The best place in Michigan!!! Highly recommend . We got Lincoln aviator at 2006 and came back 10 years later for MKX. Good service . Very pleased. Would like to endorse PATRICK KOSS, as a very professional, helpful and kind person. Until next time. Thank you!

Pat KOSS

August 02, 2016

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! We appreciate your continued business and you taking the time out of your busy day to share your positive feedback with us online. Pat is a great asset to our team here and we're glad he was able to get you into an MKX. Thanks again & enjoy your new vehicle!

SLW
7/26/2016

"Highly regarded and recommended!"

Excellent experience - an absolute pleasure to work with Anthony Koterba. Extraordinary service, fair trade and wonderful warranty for certified used vehicle. Very pleased with level of ongoing customer service and professionalism. Highly regarded and recommended!

August 02, 2016

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! We are so glad you had such a pleasurable experience working with Anthony at Jack Demmer Lincoln. Thank you also for taking the time out of your busy day to share your kind feedback with us. We truly appreciate it. We hope you continue to enjoy your vehicle! Thanks again.

RB
7/23/2016

"EXCELLENT customer service"

We needed to get our car in for service and our salesman Pat Koss went above and beyond to set up our appointment and made sure we were all set up with a rental car. He is very professional, friendly and caring. KUDOS TO Pat.

Pat Koss

August 02, 2016

Thank you so much for the positive review! We are so glad you had such an excellent customer service experience with Pat Koss at Jack Demmer Lincoln. Pat is a great asset to our team here. We really appreciate your business as well as your taking the time out of your busy day to share your kind feedback with us online. Thanks again!

CB
7/19/2016

"Great day with Anthony and we even left with a new car!"

Thank you Anthony for making our car purchase easy, fun, and peaceful! You are wonderful! You were lovely to our children and answered my many questions with such patience! We recommend you and Jack Demmer Lincoln dealership in Dearborn to everyone! Thank you so much! — at ?Jack Demmer Lincoln.

August 02, 2016

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! We are so glad that you and your family had such a positive and peaceful car buying experience with Anthony at Jack Demmer Lincoln. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to share about your experience online. We truly appreciate it. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you and your family back next time!