Jack Demmer Lincoln

Jack Demmer Lincoln Info

Mengyang
2/02/2016

"Excellent"

Recommended by my friend Jiaqi to visit this dealer. Barry is a very nice man and always helpful. I am happy to sign a contract with him and will recommend him to my friends.

Barry Price

Tess
2/01/2016

"Amazing "

Best experience I have ever had at a dealership. I don't usually feel comfortable dealing with salesman but Barry Price surpassed all expectstions! He did not pressure me at all and was very down to earth, funny and extremely understanding! I definitely recommend Jack Demmer and their amazing salesman Berry Price!!

Berry Price

themailman
1/08/2016

"Awesome Experience!"

I had a wonderful experience at Jack Demmer Lincoln Dearborn. My salesman was Barry Price and he made my leasing experience second to none! There was no pressure and Barry was honest and he listened to what I wanted and needed. Jack Demmer Lincoln has made a customer for life. Barry and the team really know how to make you feel like family. I really do love my Lincoln Navigator!

Barry Price

January 13, 2016

Thank you so much for the kind review! We're so glad that Barry provided you with a 5-star experience at Jack Demmer Lincoln. We know you will continue to enjoy your new Navigator and we look forward to seeing you back next time! Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to share your positive feedback with us; we truly appreciate it.

milano
1/08/2016

"Best Service and Sales Staff Around"

I bought my pre-owned 2008 Mercury Milan from JDL 5 years ago, and it's been the best car I've owned. The pre-owned staff ensured that the vehicle was in the best condition possible, and thanks to the servicing staff which I visit regularly, I have had little to no issues with it. I also appreciate their pride and commitment to the city of Dearborn and their involvement in the community. Highly recommend Jack Demmer Lincoln!

Nanette

January 11, 2016

Thank you so much for the kind review! We're so glad you have been continuing to enjoy your Milan and we truly appreciate your continued business servicing your vehicle with us. We love having the opportunity to makes our repeat clients feel like a part of the Demmer family. Looking forward to seeing you back next time!

ceescotty
1/03/2016

"Didn't want to do it , but glad i did !"

Didn't want to buy just yet , but needed to get reliable transportation. My sales Rep Pat Koss was such a gentlemen and very helpful in helping me make a sensible choice, with lots of upscale amenities. I left there looking and riding good without spending a fortune . My first Pre-owned experience and it went as smooth as silk.

Par Koss, Service department, and Finance Department

January 04, 2016

Thank you so much for the kind review! We're so glad Pat was so helpful in helping you make the right vehicle choice for you. We hope you continue to enjoy your vehicle & we thank you again for taking the time out of your busy day to share your positive feedback with us.

MikeWa1ker
12/10/2015

"Nanette is AWESOME (and so is Jack Demmer-Lincoln)!"

I never liked talking to anyone at a dealer. I've been in the market for a good, helpful dealer representative for a LONG time I finally found Nanette at Jack Demmer - Lincoln. She was so amazing to my wife and I; AND gave us such a good deal on my trade in. I will ALWAYS go to her! Best experience buying a car EVER!

Nanette

December 21, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind review, Mike! We're so glad you had such a positive experience with Nanette at Jack Demmer Lincoln. We really appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to share your kind feedback with us. We hope you continue to enjoy your new vehicle & we look forward to seeing you back next time. Thanks again!

MeanestMomma
12/08/2015

"Perfect truck and perfect experience"

Nick Ramon drastically altered my opinion of car salesmen. My original opinion of salesmen formed in 2013 when I went to trade in a vehicle towards a new car for my husband. I told the gentleman at that time at least 4 times that I really liked trucks and would like to take one out for a test drive. He flat out ignored me. I felt rejected and dismissed; even though I was the one purchasing the vehicle for my husband. 2014 rolls around and we decide the two door Focus was a bit too small for our family so my husband started looking around at different cars. After my last experience I wanted nothing to do with the process. My husband found Nick Ramon and began the process of purchasing a 2014 Fusion. I got the call that they were ready for me to come down to sign the paperwork. During their interactions my husband explained to Nick why we didn’t go back to the other dealership and what had happened to me. When I walked in Nick smiled and commented that he heard I really liked trucks, especially big ones. I laughed and said, yes I did. Then he asked the magic questions: “Would you like to take one out? What color would you like?” In a matter of moments Nick had dispelled my opinion of what a sales experience could be like. He let me take a brand new red truck out for a spin. I fell in love. This was the truck that I have been craving and missing since my early driving years. Our buying experience with the Fusion solidified that I would only work with Nick when it came to purchasing my vehicles. He always answers my questions without making me feel like they were a stupid question to ask. He listens to my concerns and opinions and offers suggestions on what my fit my current and future needs. Since our 2014 Fusion purchase I’ve since gone on two buy to more vehicles from Nick. This year, Momma got her truck and it’s glorious. We’re following Nick to Jack Demmer Lincoln and will continue working with him and his team now that he is the Used Car Manager. With a personality like his and a drive for caring for his customers there’s no better place to go to get that personal experience.

Nick Ramon

December 21, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind review, Jennie! We truly appreciate your continued business (most recently following Nick to Jack Demmer Lincoln) and you taking the time out of your busy day to share your positive feedback with us. Nick is a great asset to our team and we are so glad he has positively changed your car buying experiences. We are happy he is able to make your more than just a satisfied client. We hope your are enjoying your latest vehicle from Nick & we look forward to seeing you and your family back next time. Thanks again!

Blue blood
12/04/2015

"great dealer"

Just picked up my new Mks salesperson Nannette a real pro. Stress free purchase. Just experienced with the service department has convinced me that they are the best in the Business .

Nanette sales

December 21, 2015

Thank you so much for the 5-star feedback! We're so glad Nanette provided you with such a positive & stress-free buying experience at Jack Demmer Lincoln. We really appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to share your positive remarks with us. We hope you continue to enjoy your new vehicle & we look forward to seeing you back next time!

Lar6ocm
11/30/2015

"Used Car Sale"

We recently purchased a used Navigator from Demmer Lincoln and had fantastic service from Ron Zelyez. Ron kept us informed through the whole process. He worked with financing to help us get the best rate and was just a pleasure to work with. We would not hesitate to make another purchase with Ron in the future.

Ron Zelyez

December 21, 2015

Thank you so much for the positive review! We're so glad you had such a fantastic experience with Ron at Jack Demmer Lincoln. We hope you continue to enjoy your Navigator & thank you again for taking the time out of your busy day to share your 5-star feedback with us. We look forward to assisting you again in the future!

NAA
11/10/2015

"Very Professional and courteous"

I just picked up my 2016 MKC from Demmer Lincoln which is my 2nd lease from Demmer and 2nd time working with Nanette Vizachero AND it won't be my last time. Nanette is a true professional and is very knowledgable about the vehicles she represents. I have recommended Nanette to my mother and 2 friends who each bought vehicles from her. She takes her time and explains the leasing/buying procedure. Upon delivery she goes over the entire vehicle with you and is available anytime for any further questions. Thank you Nanette!

Nanette Vizachero

December 21, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind review! We're so glad that Nanette continues to provide you with a 5-star experience at Jack Demmer Lincoln. We truly appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to share your feedback with us & we genuinely appreciate the referrals your have sent Nanette's way as well. She is a wonderful asset to our team and we're so glad she takes great care of your friends& family. We hope you continue to enjoy your new vehicle & we look forward to seeing back next time. Thanks again!