Jack Demmer Lincoln

Randy Wise Auto Mall

Chris S.
6/30/2016

"Above and Beyond!"

I've spent a lot time in a lot of different dealerships in my years of buying vehicles, so I've developed a pretty good idea of what to expect. So it's not often when you go into a dealership (or any place for that matter) knowing pretty much how its going to go in terms of the quality of service and level of professionalism and knowledge, but to only then get so much more than what you anticipated. You feel like you never really know what kind of deal your actually getting, and that makes me anxious every time. It was different at Jack Demmer Lincoln. My sales advisor, Barry Price, took the time to explain everything to me, and was very patient with me during my decision making process. I asked a lot of questions and Barry made sure to leave nothing uncertain for me. It was like having a friend right there with me helping me decide exactly what to do. By far, one of the best places to buy a car. Thanks again!

Dstrat
6/30/2016

"Great Customer service!"

When it was time to trade in my MKZ for an MKC, I drove across town to Jack Demmer Lincoln even though this was not the closest dealership to me. Barry Price is an excellent salesperson and made me feel totally comfortable throughout the entire trade-in and lease process. He is honest and fair and never once made me feel pressured to make a decision. I would highly recommend working with Barry Price at Jack Demmer Lincoln!

Bobbie Jo Conley
6/29/2016

"Outstanding customer service!"

I spoke with Barry Price, about possibly getting approved for a car, even though I didn't go through Jack Demmer Lincoln, I did recently purchase a vehicle elsewhere. Barry was so helpful. I had shopped around and went to another dealership (Graff Chevrolet of Mt. Pleasant) where I was treated so badly! If I would have been qualified to purchase from Jack Demmer Lincoln, Barry would be the only salesman that I would go though.

CandyDoggan
6/27/2016

"Exceptional service and customer service. "

Barry took personal interest in listening to our needs as to what we wanted in our new car. The price range , what we wanted our notes to be about .

skye
6/25/2016

"great"

after looking at many MKZ's went back to Demmer to buy this vehicle only to find they had just shipped it out for auction. They were kind enough to bring the vehicle back from auction next day so I could purchase it. Experience there was great, Pat Koss was our salesperson and Nick was the manager who brought the vehicle back. Thanks again, love the car.

Pat Koss & Nick & Ron(finance)

jefarn
6/23/2016

"Barry Price / Jack Demmer Lincoln Mercury"

This is the first Lincoln I've purchased at Jack Demmer, and I couldn't be happier with the overall experience. Not only do they have beautiful facilities, but I couldn't be happier with my salesperson Barry Price. Barry was very patient and helpful throughout the whole process. Very diligent in finding me the car I wanted and also very diligent with any follow up help I needed. I will definitely purchase/lease my next Lincoln from Barry and Jack Demmer.

HEFNER
6/22/2016

"Lincoln Sales Representative Barry Price "

I was so pleased with being shown the MKS and it's offerings at the dealership, given the short amount of time I had available, Mr. Price spent quality time with me, affording me a quick but efficient review of the showroom vehicles and the promotions currently in effect. In the end I opted for something much larger, the MKT, but did appreciate the quality time with Mr. Price receiving Lincoln level service and attention. Even if all you are doing is shopping around, Mr. Price will still give you his dedicated attention and knowledge. Thank You Sir.

DocNuby
6/21/2016

"Let's hear it for Corey!"

I have leased/purchased a number of vehicles at this dealership; I have even referred family and friends. The service department earns kudos also.Short of the world coming to an end, or maybe my sales person leaving, I can't visualize myself getting my Lincoln's from any other dealership.

Corey Wertz

Andrea Poremba
6/20/2016

"Barry Price"

We were the first sale for Barry of our Lincoln MKZ. He was totally into making sure we got exactly what we wanted,and went out of his way on all levels of salesmanship. We will be getting a new Lincoln in May of 2017 and will definitely be dealing with Barry Price!! Walter & Andrea Poremba

CristyLane
6/08/2016

"BARRY PRICE!"

I highly recommend Jack Demmer Lincoln and Barry Price for your car buy needs! I have truly never seen someone show so much care and concern for their customers. He will go above and beyond to meet your needs.

Jack Demmer Lincoln responded to this review

June 14, 2016

Thank you so much for the kind review, Cristy! We really appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to share your kind feedback with us. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle & we look forward to seeing you back in the future!