Jack Demmer Lincoln

Jack Demmer Lincoln
Jack Demmer Lincoln Info

fatchuck
5/31/2013

"I was on the market for a certified Lincoln mks. I found..."

I was on the market for a certified Lincoln mks. I found one one line at Jack Demmer Lincoln so i emailed them. Sales rep Charlie Wagner responded in a very timely fashion. The car was already priced well but was a little more than i wanted to pay, to make a long story short I asked Charlie Wagner could he get me closer to the price where i was comfortable. He did !!! He meet me half way !!. I told charlie i was coming from out of state and asked the honest description of the car because I didn't want to drive 3 hours for nothing. Mr. Wagner was very honest about the description of the vehicle. He said you are going to love it !! I took him at his word, faxed him all my information and he took care of the rest. When i arrived at the dealership the beautiful car and Charlie Wagner was there to greet me. He asked if i wanted to take it for a test drive considering i only saw they vehicle on line, I test drove the car for 20 minutes and LOVED it. Since he had already processed the paper work and they told me my monthly payments, all I had to do was sign papers. The deal probably took an hour, NEVER IN MY WILDEST IMAGINATION did i think looking at a car online and taking some one's word for it would be so simple. Well, it was at Jack Demmer Lincoln and i sincerely thank Mr. Charlie Wagner for that experience. He and his sales team were extremely nice and very professional. I would highly recommend Charlie Wagner at Jack Demmer Lincoln

charlie wagner

July 03, 2013

Thank you so much for the review, Chuck! We're glad Charlie was so helpful and and provided you with such a positive buying experience! Enjoy your MKS!

RONALD ALEXANDER
10/11/2012

"I find this dealership to be vary outstanding.And i would..."

I find this dealership to be vary outstanding.And i would tell all my friends about the great service and i will come back.again to buy another car in the future.thank you for all that you done for me.and i also so would like to thank Ron Zelyes and Gary for all they done.

RON ZELYES and GARY

July 03, 2013

Thank you so much for the review, Ronald. We're glad you had such and great experience with us and that Ron took good care of you!

mashelton
9/15/2012

"The salesman was very helpful and explained everything to..."

The salesman was very helpful and explained everything to me. He showed me the invoice pricing before I purchased the vehicle. I am very satisfied with the vehicle

Sam Awazem

July 03, 2013

Thank you so much for the review. We're glad Samer took care of everything for you and hope that you enjoy your new vehicle!

Kathy Ambler
8/02/2012

"Jack Demmer Lincoln was friendly and easy to work with!..."

Jack Demmer Lincoln was friendly and easy to work with! They arranged to have me drive serveal different models to help me with my selection! My sales representative was very thorough in showing us all the features of the vehicle!

Nanette

August 08, 2012

Thank you so much for the review, Kathy! You made a great choice with the MKX and look forward to seeing you back in the future!

likeaqueen
4/22/2012

"i am so happy with jack demmer lincoln. again i..."

i am so happy with jack demmer lincoln. again i purchased a car from them and they treat me like a queen. you wouldn't know that you are buying a used car because they treat you like you are the most valuable customer on the planet. my most recent car was purchased from david lachance and he was very helpful and my mother purchased a car in january of this year from pat koss we couldn't be happier with the service we received. i met the manager and he was very professional and involved. i love the whole gang at demmer and will continue to purchase my cars from them. i have always been advised well when i have bought my used cars from jack demmer lincoln. keep up the good work guys.

david lachance, pat koss, greg turzak

April 27, 2012

Thank so much for the wonderful review! We really appreciate it and value your business as a customer.

Eighty8KeysLouie
4/04/2012

"Saw a used vehicle for sale on their website, went to..."

Saw a used vehicle for sale on their website, went to check it out. I took it for a test drive and the vehicle was great, except for a few issues. I told the salesman about the issues and he promised they would get fixed. Only problem that was fixed was the minor problem, but the other problem is too much for them to handle! Was told to take vehicle to the actual manufacturer and they could not do anything for me and it was my fault and my problem. I guess they do not believe in repeat business. Horrible customer service, horrible dealership, horrible company!

David LaChance

Eighty8KeysLouie responded to this review

April 16, 2012

First of all, thanks for singling me out, greatly appreciate it. Secondly, it has been a problem with the car from the beginning and I told Dave that. Also he told me it would get fixed. I am sure that your technicians are highly trained, but it took some guys at a oil change place to actually find the problem. Dodge told me this problem didn't just come out of nowhere, it was happening for awhile. I don't know if this is your way of customer service but I am never going to a Jack Demmer again, I will never recommend you guys to anyone. Dodge fixes not only their products but doesn't lie to their customers either nor do they have their salesmen call and attack the customer. You guys suck!

April 13, 2012

Hi David, I've spoken with our management team to get all of the details on your vehicle situation. Our service department did not recognize a problem with the vehicle when it was looked at here. We suggested going to a Dodge dealer because the vehicle would still have powertrain warranty coverage, something we cannot honor here as strictly a Lincoln dealer.

April 13, 2012

We're so sorry about your experience at Jack Demmer Lincoln. Please email me directly so that we can reconcile the situation with our management staff here. Thank you, and once again I am so sorry. Jackie Demmer jddemmer@demmer.com

timbook
3/29/2012

"We had been dealing with another Lincoln dealer for the..."

We had been dealing with another Lincoln dealer for the past 8 years and felt like we were being taken for granted. We met Wael and told him what we were looking for on a trade in on our Mercury Milan and he took it from there. He was very cooperative and no nonsense while meeting all of our requests. We first me him on a Wednesday and by Friday he had located the vehicle we wanted. He had it delivered to the dealership, removed the pin stripping we didn't want and had the vehicle ready for pick up on Friday morning. I would definately recommend him and the dealership fo friends and family.

Wael Mouzahem

April 13, 2012

Thank you so much for the review. We're glad Wael provided you with such a positive experience.

Unhaphatch
10/21/2011

"I was made to feel like my business was of no..."

I was made to feel like my business was of no importance, just get us the money. The day I picked up the vehicle I had some concerns, my concerns were not Jack Demmers problem I was offered a extended warranty. Nothing extra to say we appreciate your business ex: tank of gas or one comp oil change . My key was badly worn can't see the the markings on the buttons I ask could I get that replaced I was told sorry. For me not a good experience that would get money in the future or recommend to friends and family.

Pat

April 13, 2012

I am so sorry for your experience here. Please email me so I can reconcile the situation. We hope to get you into our service department perhaps with some special offers to show you the kind of customer service we provide here regularly. Jackie Demmer jddemmer@demmer.com

yjohnson
10/03/2011

"I purchased a 2011 MKT. Was told Sync Services was..."

I purchased a 2011 MKT. Was told Sync Services was available. It took 7 visits/complaints for them to figure out Sync Services WAS NOT available. On the 8th visit, they discovered the software update that was installed caused the 911 assist and my cell phonebook (latest blackberry bold 9930) to also become inoperable. They refuse to replace the module they cause to malfunction. Purchase date 8-24-11, issue still unresolved.

Wael Mouzahem, Steve Hunsinger, Matthew Demmer

October 12, 2011

Hi Ms. Johnson, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience once again. We are working hand-in-hand with Ford Motor Company to resolve this issue. We hope to solve the problem ASAP. Thank you for your patience.

robert f frank
9/30/2011

"I actually was taking my previous car in for some..."

I actually was taking my previous car in for some warranty work and Scott took the initiative to contact me and explain the advantages of leasing a new car. My previous car was owned and coming out of warranty due to mileage. He was able to update my car four years, 2008 to 2012, provide a new 50,000 mile warranty, which even covered more items, refunded the equity from my previous car, and reduced my monthly expenditure. This initiative and subsequent attention to details has resulted in a new car which I enjoy even more than the previous car.

Scott Goth

October 12, 2011

Thank you so much for your review. Enjoy your new vehicle!