Jack Demmer Lincoln

Grand Ledge Ford Lincoln

Randy Wise Auto Mall

chinadrop98
7/30/2016

"My experience at Jack Demmer"

I especially appreciated the patience shown by Pat Koss. I highly recommend him as a saleperson. I was very satisfied. Pat was also very helpful by arranging with service for running boards on car.

Pat Koss

Linda Freitag
7/27/2016

"Nanette is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!"

When you are looking for an honest, hard working and outstanding sales person you definitely need to deal with Nanette Vizachero. She goes above and beyond the call of duty to make sure that your experience with the dealership is a memorable one. Trust me you won't be disappointed.

Nanette Vizachero

CHill
7/26/2016

"Wael Mouzahem is the BEST new car salesperson on the PLANET!"

5 stars for Wael Mouzahem. He is patient and very understanding to the individual needs of the customer. He never rushes through the sales process and remembers your likes and preferences when looking to trade-up or just inquiring about the new vehicle line-up. He provides incentive details and works to ensure the customer is eligible for any of the various promotions for buying or lease options. I never feel like just a number, but more like an individual who is treated fairly and with dignity. Go see Wael today for all you new car-buying needs. He always greets you with a kind smile and is ready to help you make a good investment. Wael is the BEST.....so what are you waiting for!!!!

Wael Mouzahem

Tati65

"Highly recommended "

The best place in Michigan!!! Highly recommend . We got Lincoln aviator at 2006 and came back 10 years later for MKX. Good service . Very pleased. Would like to endorse PATRICK KOSS, as a very professional, helpful and kind person. Until next time. Thank you!

Pat KOSS

SLW
7/26/2016

"Highly regarded and recommended!"

Excellent experience - an absolute pleasure to work with Anthony Koterba. Extraordinary service, fair trade and wonderful warranty for certified used vehicle. Very pleased with level of ongoing customer service and professionalism. Highly regarded and recommended!

Anthony Koterba

RB
7/23/2016

"EXCELLENT customer service"

We needed to get our car in for service and our salesman Pat Koss went above and beyond to set up our appointment and made sure we were all set up with a rental car. He is very professional, friendly and caring. KUDOS TO Pat.

Pat Koss

CB
7/19/2016

"Great day with Anthony and we even left with a new car!"

Thank you Anthony for making our car purchase easy, fun, and peaceful! You are wonderful! You were lovely to our children and answered my many questions with such patience! We recommend you and Jack Demmer Lincoln dealership in Dearborn to everyone! Thank you so much! — at ?Jack Demmer Lincoln.

Anthony Koterba

Sheronda123
7/18/2016

"Sheronda Leggett "

I had a extremely good experience when purchasing my MKZ. Barry Price was honest,very nice,attentive and understanding. I was very pleased with Barry Price. Thank you so much.

Barry Price

NewMKC
7/15/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

Amazing Dealership, amazing Sales Guy - Corey Wertz you were awesome, thank you for helping me get the car of my dreams. I love my new Lincoln MKC and love driving it. Thank you again for all you did for me. Visit Jack Demmer Lincoln in Dearborn for your next car and see Corey... you will be glad you did. Thank you Corey and JDL.

Corey Wertz

Danny123
7/13/2016

"Lincoln mkx"

In looking to purchased a 2016 mkx I was very fortunate to have Barry Price assist me in the process of purchasing my new vehicle.He was so helpful in explaining all of the new features and he took the time to help me decide what options I needed.What I really liked most about Barry is at no time did he over pressure me to purchase.He is a very honest person and I would highly recommend him . Thank you Barry

Barry Price