Jack Demmer Lincoln

Dearborn, Michigan 48124
Jack Demmer Lincoln Info

Dan
4/23/2015

"Great Place To Buy A Vehicle"

I have purchased 3 vehicles from Jack Demmer Lincoln and have had a great experience each and every time. The sales and management staff are very friendly, helpful, and go out of their way to make you feel welcomed and comfortable. I traded in 4 vehicles over my 3 purchases and was given a fair or above blue book value for each trade. I would highly recommend going to Jack Demmer Lincoln for your next vehicle purchase.

Rick Adkins

May 20, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind review, Dan! We really appreciate your continued business and feedback. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and look forward to seeing you back next time! Thanks again!

verlinda
3/23/2015

"my new lincoln mkz"

I was referred to jack demmer dealership. I walk in was greeted with a nice smile and the best personality. I turn ed in my 2014 explore in for lincoln mkz. I like the deal I got off on my trade in an new vehicle. My sales person was Profesional and full of smiles which made me feel comfortable. Thank you Jack Demmer and Sam Awazem. Your the Best. Verlinda

Samer Awazem

April 20, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind review! We're so glad that Samer took such great care of you. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle! Thanks again for taking the time to leave positive feedback.

Kim
1/23/2015

"Poor Customer Service"

The worst customer service ever. I drop off my Lincoln Navigator at 8:30 in the morning to check the suspension. At 2:30 pm I called to find out the status of my vehicle. I was told the mechanic had not looked at it yet, but would call me when he does. Now it is 4:30 and no phone call. So I called again to check on my car. I was told the mechanic had a lot of cars before mine and would not get to it until Monday. You had my car for 8 hours and you couldn't call to tell me the mechanic couldn't get to it until Monday. So now I'm mad and said I coming to get my car and hung up the phone. Then I realize I needed a ride. Call back at 4:49 to requesting car service and was told, "She was not here right now, but if you give me your name and number I'll have her call you when she get back". I walked to the dealership to pick up my car. The funny thing is, Ted gave me the keys and said, "We had it washed for you". Seriously, do you think I care about a car wash.... I did speak to the manager, but I don't think anything was done or said. I will never go there again.

Sevices

February 10, 2015

Hi Kim, I'm very sorry about your experience with us. That is not how we pride ourselves on conducting business and treating our clients. I know you spoke with Todd Pluff, our Service Manager, last night and am sorry we could not come to a resolution or understanding. We would be more than happy to go above and beyond for you in the future to regain your loyalty if you are willing to give our Service department another chance. We apologize for all of the communication issues and understand your frustration. If there is anything Todd or myself can do in the future, please don't hesitate to contact either one of us. Thank you, Jackie Demmer (BDC Manager- jddemmer@demmer.com)

fatchuck
5/31/2013

"I was on the market for a certified Lincoln mks. I found..."

I was on the market for a certified Lincoln mks. I found one one line at Jack Demmer Lincoln so i emailed them. Sales rep Charlie Wagner responded in a very timely fashion. The car was already priced well but was a little more than i wanted to pay, to make a long story short I asked Charlie Wagner could he get me closer to the price where i was comfortable. He did !!! He meet me half way !!. I told charlie i was coming from out of state and asked the honest description of the car because I didn't want to drive 3 hours for nothing. Mr. Wagner was very honest about the description of the vehicle. He said you are going to love it !! I took him at his word, faxed him all my information and he took care of the rest. When i arrived at the dealership the beautiful car and Charlie Wagner was there to greet me. He asked if i wanted to take it for a test drive considering i only saw they vehicle on line, I test drove the car for 20 minutes and LOVED it. Since he had already processed the paper work and they told me my monthly payments, all I had to do was sign papers. The deal probably took an hour, NEVER IN MY WILDEST IMAGINATION did i think looking at a car online and taking some one's word for it would be so simple. Well, it was at Jack Demmer Lincoln and i sincerely thank Mr. Charlie Wagner for that experience. He and his sales team were extremely nice and very professional. I would highly recommend Charlie Wagner at Jack Demmer Lincoln

charlie wagner

July 03, 2013

Thank you so much for the review, Chuck! We're glad Charlie was so helpful and and provided you with such a positive buying experience! Enjoy your MKS!

RONALD ALEXANDER
10/11/2012

"I find this dealership to be vary outstanding.And i would..."

I find this dealership to be vary outstanding.And i would tell all my friends about the great service and i will come back.again to buy another car in the future.thank you for all that you done for me.and i also so would like to thank Ron Zelyes and Gary for all they done.

RON ZELYES and GARY

July 03, 2013

Thank you so much for the review, Ronald. We're glad you had such and great experience with us and that Ron took good care of you!

mashelton
9/15/2012

"The salesman was very helpful and explained everything to..."

The salesman was very helpful and explained everything to me. He showed me the invoice pricing before I purchased the vehicle. I am very satisfied with the vehicle

Sam Awazem

July 03, 2013

Thank you so much for the review. We're glad Samer took care of everything for you and hope that you enjoy your new vehicle!

Kathy Ambler
8/02/2012

"Jack Demmer Lincoln was friendly and easy to work with!..."

Jack Demmer Lincoln was friendly and easy to work with! They arranged to have me drive serveal different models to help me with my selection! My sales representative was very thorough in showing us all the features of the vehicle!

Nanette

August 08, 2012

Thank you so much for the review, Kathy! You made a great choice with the MKX and look forward to seeing you back in the future!

likeaqueen
4/22/2012

"i am so happy with jack demmer lincoln. again i..."

i am so happy with jack demmer lincoln. again i purchased a car from them and they treat me like a queen. you wouldn't know that you are buying a used car because they treat you like you are the most valuable customer on the planet. my most recent car was purchased from david lachance and he was very helpful and my mother purchased a car in january of this year from pat koss we couldn't be happier with the service we received. i met the manager and he was very professional and involved. i love the whole gang at demmer and will continue to purchase my cars from them. i have always been advised well when i have bought my used cars from jack demmer lincoln. keep up the good work guys.

david lachance, pat koss, greg turzak

April 27, 2012

Thank so much for the wonderful review! We really appreciate it and value your business as a customer.

Eighty8KeysLouie
4/04/2012

"Saw a used vehicle for sale on their website, went to..."

Saw a used vehicle for sale on their website, went to check it out. I took it for a test drive and the vehicle was great, except for a few issues. I told the salesman about the issues and he promised they would get fixed. Only problem that was fixed was the minor problem, but the other problem is too much for them to handle! Was told to take vehicle to the actual manufacturer and they could not do anything for me and it was my fault and my problem. I guess they do not believe in repeat business. Horrible customer service, horrible dealership, horrible company!

David LaChance

Eighty8KeysLouie responded to this review

April 16, 2012

First of all, thanks for singling me out, greatly appreciate it. Secondly, it has been a problem with the car from the beginning and I told Dave that. Also he told me it would get fixed. I am sure that your technicians are highly trained, but it took some guys at a oil change place to actually find the problem. Dodge told me this problem didn't just come out of nowhere, it was happening for awhile. I don't know if this is your way of customer service but I am never going to a Jack Demmer again, I will never recommend you guys to anyone. Dodge fixes not only their products but doesn't lie to their customers either nor do they have their salesmen call and attack the customer. You guys suck!

April 13, 2012

Hi David, I've spoken with our management team to get all of the details on your vehicle situation. Our service department did not recognize a problem with the vehicle when it was looked at here. We suggested going to a Dodge dealer because the vehicle would still have powertrain warranty coverage, something we cannot honor here as strictly a Lincoln dealer.

April 13, 2012

We're so sorry about your experience at Jack Demmer Lincoln. Please email me directly so that we can reconcile the situation with our management staff here. Thank you, and once again I am so sorry. Jackie Demmer jddemmer@demmer.com

timbook
3/29/2012

"We had been dealing with another Lincoln dealer for the..."

We had been dealing with another Lincoln dealer for the past 8 years and felt like we were being taken for granted. We met Wael and told him what we were looking for on a trade in on our Mercury Milan and he took it from there. He was very cooperative and no nonsense while meeting all of our requests. We first me him on a Wednesday and by Friday he had located the vehicle we wanted. He had it delivered to the dealership, removed the pin stripping we didn't want and had the vehicle ready for pick up on Friday morning. I would definately recommend him and the dealership fo friends and family.

Wael Mouzahem

April 13, 2012

Thank you so much for the review. We're glad Wael provided you with such a positive experience.