Jack Demmer Lincoln

Grand Ledge Ford Lincoln

Randy Wise Auto Mall

mkz
4/15/2016

"Customer service after purchase"

I purchased my Lincoln about 8months ago. I had a minor problem with my car and I received the same quality customer service as I did when I made my original purchase. My salesman Barry was awesome, he made continuous follow-up calls to make sure everything was ok and to see if it was anything he could do to help while my car was in service. Once I received my car my salesman did a courtesy call to make sure my vehicle was running well. The service department(Todd and Josh) kept me posted daily and did everything they could to ensure I was a happy customer. I appreciate Jack Demmer's loyalty to there customers and I wouldn't choose another location or salesman !! Thank you, Ms. Ellison

barry,josh,todd

April 18, 2016

Thank you so much for the kind review, Ms. Ellison. We are so glad that Barry, Todd, and Josh all worked together to keep you posted and informed about your vehicle while it was in our Service department. We're happy that your experience with us in Service was just as good as your sales experience with Barry and we truly value you as a client. Thank you for your patience throughout the process and for taking the time out of your busy day to share your positive feedback with us online. We genuinely appreciate it. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you back in the future!

bait and switch at demmer
3/24/2016

"Disappointed- bait and switch?"

In the market for a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee. This dealer had a perfect match advertised. Spoke with Ron and began to ask questions. Next day the price of the Jeep went up on their website and no one would return a phone call or email. I still get auto generated emails asking about my experience. I have to believe they advertised this car at a low price to drive traffic and then jacked up the price to increase their profits.

Ron, Jesse, Matt, Nick

KenB
3/17/2016

"Used car purchase "

Barry was great to work with and went out of his way to make sure everything went correctly. I found the used car I wanted to purchase here even though I lived more than an hour away. Barry went out of his way to have the car ready when I arrived to look at it and agreed to deliver it later that week to my home address. I didn't want him to have to drive that far so we agreed to meet someplace in the middle which was perfect. He had all of the paperwork ready and went over the car with me at the offsite location. It was a great experience.

March 24, 2016

Thank you so much for the positive review, Ken! We're so glad you had a 5-star experience with Barry and are glad he was able to accommodate you. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to share your kind feedback with us, we truly appreciate it. Thanks again and we hope you enjoy your vehicle!

Csims
3/09/2016

"Barry Price"

I was very pleased with the knowledge and how comfortable I felt from the time I walked into the dealership with Barry I would steer my friends and family to him.

Ron Moore

March 24, 2016

Thank you so much for the kind review! We are so glad you had a 5-star experience with us at Jack Demmer Lincoln. We are so glad Barry made you feel so comfortable & we look forward to seeing you back next time! Thanks again!

ChelseaC19
3/05/2016

"Great experience every time!"

Always friendly from the moment you walk in the door. Everyone is knowledgeable and ready to help in any way possible. It's always a great experience, and it truly is the Demmer Difference in comparison to other dealerships!

Jacqueline Demmer, Matt Demmer

March 07, 2016

Thank you so much for the kind review, Chelsea! We're so glad you have such a positive experience with us at Jack Demmer Lincoln. We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to share your 5-star feedback with us. We look forward to seeing you back next time!

Mengyang
2/02/2016

"Excellent"

Recommended by my friend Jiaqi to visit this dealer. Barry is a very nice man and always helpful. I am happy to sign a contract with him and will recommend him to my friends.

February 12, 2016

Thank you so much for the positive review! We are glad you had an excellent experience with Barry. He is a great asset to our team. We hope you continue to enjoy your new vehicle & are grateful for you taking the time out of your busy day to share your kind feedback with us. Thanks again!

Tess
2/01/2016

"Amazing "

Best experience I have ever had at a dealership. I don't usually feel comfortable dealing with salesman but Barry Price surpassed all expectstions! He did not pressure me at all and was very down to earth, funny and extremely understanding! I definitely recommend Jack Demmer and their amazing salesman Berry Price!!

Berry Price

February 12, 2016

Thank you so much for the kind review, Tess! We're so glad you had a 5-star experience with Barry at Jack Demmer Lincoln. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle! Thanks again for taking the time out of your busy day to share your positive feedback with us. We truly appreciate it!

themailman
1/08/2016

"Awesome Experience!"

I had a wonderful experience at Jack Demmer Lincoln Dearborn. My salesman was Barry Price and he made my leasing experience second to none! There was no pressure and Barry was honest and he listened to what I wanted and needed. Jack Demmer Lincoln has made a customer for life. Barry and the team really know how to make you feel like family. I really do love my Lincoln Navigator!

January 13, 2016

Thank you so much for the kind review! We're so glad that Barry provided you with a 5-star experience at Jack Demmer Lincoln. We know you will continue to enjoy your new Navigator and we look forward to seeing you back next time! Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to share your positive feedback with us; we truly appreciate it.

milano
1/08/2016

"Best Service and Sales Staff Around"

I bought my pre-owned 2008 Mercury Milan from JDL 5 years ago, and it's been the best car I've owned. The pre-owned staff ensured that the vehicle was in the best condition possible, and thanks to the servicing staff which I visit regularly, I have had little to no issues with it. I also appreciate their pride and commitment to the city of Dearborn and their involvement in the community. Highly recommend Jack Demmer Lincoln!

Nanette

January 11, 2016

Thank you so much for the kind review! We're so glad you have been continuing to enjoy your Milan and we truly appreciate your continued business servicing your vehicle with us. We love having the opportunity to makes our repeat clients feel like a part of the Demmer family. Looking forward to seeing you back next time!

ceescotty
1/03/2016

"Didn't want to do it , but glad i did !"

Didn't want to buy just yet , but needed to get reliable transportation. My sales Rep Pat Koss was such a gentlemen and very helpful in helping me make a sensible choice, with lots of upscale amenities. I left there looking and riding good without spending a fortune . My first Pre-owned experience and it went as smooth as silk.

Par Koss, Service department, and Finance Department

January 04, 2016

Thank you so much for the kind review! We're so glad Pat was so helpful in helping you make the right vehicle choice for you. We hope you continue to enjoy your vehicle & we thank you again for taking the time out of your busy day to share your positive feedback with us.