Jack Ingram Nissan

227 Eastern Blvd.,
Montgomery, Alabama 36117
Jack Ingram Nissan Info
About Jack Ingram Nissan

Jack Ingram Motors is no ordinary dealership. It was founded in 1959 and is currently the largest locally owned dealership in Alabama. With six car franchises and a strong pre-owned vehicle line, Jack Ingram strives to exceed customer's automotive needs. In addition to a friendly sales department, Jack Ingram completely services all of its vehicles. Exceeding customer's expectations is Jack Ingram's number one priority. A friendly and dedicated sales staff is ready to assist you in all of your purchasing needs. At Jack Ingram, we want this to be a great experience and help you drive away in your dream car!

About Jack Ingram Nissan Learn More

• Price Assurance
  • Complimentary First Service
  • On Site Financing
  • Service Center
Tkid
7/19/2015

"My experience at with Jack Lambert was Great"

I really enjoyed the friendly and helpful team at Jack Lambert. Im so grateful to have found a grerat Sales person like Carlos Harper. This was the best car paying experience I ever had Thanks

Carlos Harper

Sylvia Jones
7/16/2015

"Great experience purchasing my new Nissan!"

I just purchased a 2015 Nissan Altima from Carvell Webb at Jack Ingram Nissan. I was impressed with the service that I received from Carvell before and after the sale. I will recommend him and Jack Ingram to others. This was by far my best car buying experience ever!

Carvell Webb

Hall lucille123
7/09/2015

"My experience with Jack Ingram Nissan was fantastic. "

I purchased a 2016 Maxima from Daran Gaskin. He did an AWESOME job as my Sales Consultant. He was very knowledgeable, patient, and efficient in handling the entire process. I will highly recommend Jack Ingram Nissan and Daran Gaskin to everyone I know. Thanks again Daran. You made me feel like " It's Time to Love What You Drive.

Daran Gaskin

Pastor Franklin Nettles/Teresa Nettles
7/08/2015

"Superb services "

This was the best car buying experience I ever had. My sales person Mrs. Dee Dee I can't begin to articulate her professionalism and her witty personality. My wife and I love our 2015 Nissan Altima. This dealership rocks.

Susu208
7/04/2015

"Awesome experience"

Just bought a 2015 Exterra from Tab Cosby and I would have to say that it was the best experience I have had In Buying a car,it was hassle free very fast and couldn't ask for a better guy to work with. I will sure use him again and I highley recommend him. Thanks Tab!

Tab Cosby

Rjl1429
7/03/2015

"Horrible customer service"

I was in the market for a new Xterra and trading in my Sentra. I came to Jack Ingram Nissan after building my Xterra online since they didn't have even one on the lot. I was told it would be at the dealership at a later date because they had to go get it but I could come in to do all of the paperwork. So I went in and got everything ready to go. Obviously excited I drove to the dealership to switch cars the day I was told it would be there! Well, it wasn't there. So they told me it would be there the following day. That day came and I called, it wasn't there. So they said it would be there the next day and for my inconvenience they would bring it to me and take the sentra back. That day came and I called to see when I should be home to expect them. They told me by 2. 2:00 came and passed. I called again. They told me they wouldn't be able to bring it to me that day. Furious, I drove the hour to Montgomery only to find out they didn't include the add-ons I had requested and verified before signing all of the paperwork a week before. Two more unnecessary trips to Montgomery, I finally had the Xterra I ordered. Don contacted us to let us know "if we didn't have anything nice to say on a review we shouldn't say anything at all." Be warned if you are trying to get a car that isn't on the lot. If anything I learned it would have been better for me to drive to the other dealership my Xterra came from, even with it being in another state, instead of wasting my time with the careless sales team here. We most definitely will not be buying our next nissan from Jack ingram.

Terrychandler1961
7/01/2015

"Outstanding"

Don Brown was great. Fast and efficient. I will be recommending Jack Ingram and Don Brown to everyone i know. This was the first time i bought a car and did not spend all day there. I love the dealer and will be back again.

jrbelyeu
7/01/2015

"Awesome Experience"

We just purchased a 2015 Nissan Pathfinder from Jack Ingram Nissan. Carvell Webb did an excellent job as our Sales Consultant. Everyone we came in contact with at the dealership in the buying process was very knowledgeable and friendly. I would definitely recommend Jack Ingram Nissan to anyone in the market for a new/used vehicle.

Carvell Webb

yharris87
6/28/2015

"Highly recommend! "

I came from Tuscaloosa, AL to meet with Carlos and drove away with a 2015 altima! He was very professional and courteous and made sure I was happy. I would recommend this dealership to anyone!

Carlos Harper

sharon garrison
6/27/2015

"Nissan number 10!"

I just leased my 10th Nissan; nine Maxima's and now a new Pathfinder. Before we leased, we owned a Pathfinder and a Volvo, proof that we are Nissan lovers.

Reviews of Henry  Spears