Jack Ingram Nissan

Makes: Nissan|Service Center

Jack Ingram Nissan
Jack Ingram Nissan Info
About Jack Ingram Nissan

Jack Ingram Motors is no ordinary dealership. It was founded in 1959 and is currently the largest locally owned dealership in Alabama. With six car franchises and a strong pre-owned vehicle line, Jack Ingram strives to exceed customer's automotive needs. In addition to a friendly sales department, Jack Ingram completely services all of its vehicles. Exceeding customer's expectations is Jack Ingram's number one priority. A friendly and dedicated sales staff is ready to assist you in all of your purchasing needs. At Jack Ingram, we want this to be a great experience and help you drive away in your dream car!

About Jack Ingram Nissan Learn More

• Price Assurance
  • Complimentary First Service
  • On Site Financing
  • Service Center

"Great Experience ! "

Mr. Carlos Harper was very diligent with helping us with our automotive needs. It has been 20+ years since I have purchased a new vehicle and Mr. Harper assisted with making the process as painless and pleasant as possible.

Carlos Harper

"As always a great business experience and vehicle purchase !"

We frequently visit Jack Ingram Nissan for both service and purchase of our vehicles. We usually purchase 2 or 3 new vehicles every couple of years for both our personal and business use. Randy in Nissan service is the best in service and assistance in our needs. Will be continuing our vehicle needs with Jack Ingram Motors.

"A plesant vehicle shopping and purchasing experience"

The wife and I went to Jack Ingram looking for a comfortable vehicle. Have liked the Murano for some time. With the help of Tab Cosby and the friendly staff of Jack Ingram we purchased a new Murano. Great buying experience and a very friendly and helpful staff. I will return for any future purchases.

Tab Cosby

"Didn't knw I would leave dealership with brand new car"

My wife and I went into the Nissan dealership lookin to see if we could get anything not knowing we would be walking out with a brand new Murano the same day. Carlos was very helpful and patient with us. We greatly appreciat him.

Carlos Harper

"A blessing i didnt see coming!!!"

I came back to Jack Ingram to get my 2013 Nissan Versa engine light fixed not knowing that I was going to leave off the lot with a 2014 Nissan Sentra!!! Thanks to Mr. Henry Spears again for the car sale. He was patient,and helpful to me and my parents once again!!! Mr. Spears thank you for another wonderful second experience at Jack Ingram!!!

"2015 Frontier Purchase"

Thank you to John Green and Tab Cosby for your patience and help. Everyone at Jack Ingram was helpful and friendly. Love the Frontier Truck!

"Helpful and attentive"

My family has purchased 4 vehicles within 6 years and we could not be more pleased with Jack Ingram/Randy Ray. Thanks for providing excellent customer service and a pleasurable experience.

"A Blessing "

Mr. Henry Spears provided excellent customer service and a wealth of knowledge. We initially went in to purchase a vehicle for personal use but ended up purchasing one for our business. This was a great investment and opportunity for our company.

"Best experience I have ever had purchasing a car."

Don Brown is the BEST!!!! He did everthing he could do to get my exactly what I wanted. I walked out very, very happy!!! No pressure and very professional.

"Great Experience"

I had a really good experience. The salesman was very patient with me. I did not feel pressured at all. Thanks Tab for the great experience.

Tab Cosby