Jack Ingram Nissan

Carlos Harper

Dana Doniver, Nissan Sales, Jack Ingram Nissan

Dana Doniver

March 23, 2017

"A very positive experance, salesman did not waste our time, "

- B.Forge

Salesman is extremely knowledgeable of the vehicles on his lot and the compatetion venkhicle. Tells the truth and make sure you know that the compatintion may have a better deal but is exstreamly confident in his ability to get you the best deal out there. Speak with boldness and assurance that he can be dependent upon even after the sale. Very approachable and have a very neighborly attitude like we've met before or we have the same goal in mind.

March 21, 2017

"Great service from beginning to end."

- geovannylazo83

Went in and from the beginning dana treated us very well and was very professional did her best to get us the best deal I recommend her to anyone looking good to purchase a new or used vehicle from Jack ingram Nissan I didn't think I could walk out of there with a new car but she worked her magic and made a believer out of me now I'm in a new 2017 altima thanx dana.

March 20, 2017

"1st time car buyer "

- Breonna23

My experience buying my first vehicle was very awesome and I had such an awesome team! Mr. Daran and Mr. Jonathan were awesome! I left the dealership very happy!

2016 Nissan NV2500 HD