Jack Ingram Nissan

Showroom Hours: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM Open Now

Jack Ingram Nissan

Jack Ingram Nissan Info
About Jack Ingram Nissan

Jack Ingram Motors is no ordinary dealership. It was founded in 1959 and is currently the largest locally owned dealership in Alabama. With six car franchises and a strong pre-owned vehicle line, Jack Ingram strives to exceed customer's automotive needs. In addition to a friendly sales department, Jack Ingram completely services all of its vehicles. Exceeding customer's expectations is Jack Ingram's number one priority. A friendly and dedicated sales staff is ready to assist you in all of your purchasing needs. At Jack Ingram, we want this to be a great experience and help you drive away in your dream car!

About Jack Ingram Nissan Learn More

• Price Assurance
  • Complimentary First Service
  • On Site Financing
  • Service Center
mistym82
2/25/2015

"Team Dee Dee!!"

I came I to purchase a vehicle on Feb 16,2015. Dee Dee was able to put me in a 2015 Nissan Versa. My mom purchased a Nissan as well as my sister from Dee and they both told me that she was very professional and had great customer service! So I knew that she was who I needed to see!! I was uncertain of what I wanted, my options and so forth. However, my salesperson Dee Dee Coleman was more than helpful to make that happen. She really took the time to see exactly what I wanted, and to go above and beyond. I am very satisfied and I will recommend my friends and family. Thanks Dee Dee!!

Mitchell47
2/19/2015

"2015 Altima"

Carlos wow, wow, wow awesome salesman. Carlos was very nice and very informative, he even sat in the car with us to show us to work the xm radio, blue tooth etc.. I don't think he left off anything about our new car. He was patient with us. This was our first stop and I didn't want to go anywhere else. I hope he is there for our next purchase.

jgreene34911
2/10/2015

"Superior Service"

I went to numerous dealers seeking a car....all told me I needed a Co-signer. I was recommended to go to Jack Ingram Nissan and Carlos Harper was my salesman. He explained everything start to finish and told me the steps I needed to take and not only did I get a car....I got a brand new car when I was looking at used cars. Thanks so much for not giving up on me and always having a positive attitude. All the salesmen I passed were friendly and helpful as well...great atmosphere.

hollar
1/30/2015

"Nissian Frontier 2015"

From start to end the Nissan family made me as if I was there only customer. The professional. courteous and timely service was awesome. I was not told what to buy but asked what was it I wanted to buy. Thanks to the Montgomery Alabama Jack Ingram Nissan Dealership for a smooth experience.

Keith Groves, Scott Reeves

denise
1/29/2015

"perfection"

Carlos harper was my sales rep and he was super nice explained everything in detail from start to finish I would recommend him to anyone.

carlos harper

Nissan
1/26/2015

"Tab Cosby gave us a great experience."

Tab worked hard to get us a new 2014 Sentra and still stay within our budget. Go to Jack Ingram Nissan and ask for Tab.

pamelajcasey
1/21/2015

"Great Experience/Late Night Buy!"

My husband and I got there late and Tab Cosby was about leave for the day, but he stayed and helped us anyway. We didn't really know what would be in our budget so he helped us figure that out. We were there from about 6:45PM until after 9PM and Tab was patient and nice the entire time. He worked hard to get us the 2015 Altima SL with all of the options that I wanted..which was a little over budget. Jonathan Greene helped us with all of the paperwork and he was very nice as well. We really enjoyed our late night buy and I would recommend that everyone go to Jack Ingram Nissan if they are looking to purchase a vehicle. Ask for Tab Cosby!!! :)

Tab Cosby

quita22
1/19/2015

"EXCELLENT"

Dee Dee was very helpful and she helped me get into a brand new car. She gave me a great deal that I just could not resist and now I have a new car that I truly enjoy thanks to her!

BoBelle2
1/17/2015

"Past, Present, and Probably Future"

We have done business with Jack Ingram Nissan since 1996 and have always been treated with kindness and respect. Their vehicles are beautiful and reliable.

Scott Reeves, Tim Benefield

Chelseamills
1/11/2015

"My First car"

GREAT costumer service! Mr. Carlos was great . He knew & explained every spec of my NEW Altima!!!!! He made my first car shopping experience enjoyable!! Thanks Mr. Carlos!!

Reviews of Dee Dee Coleman