Jack Ingram Nissan

227 Eastern Blvd.,
Montgomery, Alabama 36117
Jack Ingram Nissan Info
About Jack Ingram Nissan

Jack Ingram Motors is no ordinary dealership. It was founded in 1959 and is currently the largest locally owned dealership in Alabama. With six car franchises and a strong pre-owned vehicle line, Jack Ingram strives to exceed customer's automotive needs. In addition to a friendly sales department, Jack Ingram completely services all of its vehicles. Exceeding customer's expectations is Jack Ingram's number one priority. A friendly and dedicated sales staff is ready to assist you in all of your purchasing needs. At Jack Ingram, we want this to be a great experience and help you drive away in your dream car!

About Jack Ingram Nissan Learn More

• Price Assurance
  • Complimentary First Service
  • On Site Financing
  • Service Center
Sharon Olive Williams
8/26/2015

"I bought my 3rd Nissan Murano yesterday. "

Yep, I've owned a '05 black Murano, a '10 brozne Murano, & now, a 2015 arctic blue Murano. They're great SUV's. That's why I keep buying them & going back to Jack Ingram Nissan where the people genuinely care about not only the cars they sell but the clients that buy them! Henry Spears was my salesperson this time. His knowledge about the '15 Murano AND the Muranos that preceded it is impressive. I appreciate the fast service of getting me the EXACT platinum edition that I wanted. This dealerships gets A++++. My family wouldn't go anywhere else!

Brad Winbourne

lizcar57
8/26/2015

""Excellent Experience With Mr. Henry Spears""

The best that I have experience in a very, very long time from any sales personnel. Very polite, explained things like it needed to be. I was very nervous about doing it because of not having a new car in almost 16 years & Henry assured me that they it was okay & that's what they're for to work with customers. Made me feel real good, you don't get there everywhere you go... "Hats Off To Henry & Nissan".....

Totalpkg7
8/25/2015

"Great service and a no pressure experience. "

Loved every minute of Dee Dee/ staff. They mad me fill at home during me visit at the dealership. It was very easy and no pressure was felt from any aspect of my experience .

terancemcnear8350
8/16/2015

"Unbelievable"

I was just stopping by to see what my options were, not knowing that I was going to be driving of in an 2015 Nissan Altima. I still can't believe it.

Msdee
8/16/2015

"Great experience in"

Excellent experience friendly saleman Mr Henry Spears was wonderful he explained everything I was very happy with my new nissan I will recommend him to others thanks!

kb21
8/14/2015

"Great Buying Experience"

The team at Jack Ingram Nissan is by far the best! They work with you to see what is reasonable and within your budget. Then they will go the extra mile to make you happy and satsified as the customer. My sales consultant, Daran Gaskin is great at what he does as a salesman. He is so helpful and nice. He made sure I walked away with not only what I liked as far as in a vehicle, but also with my money's worth as well. My experience with the finance department was great as well. Jonathan Greene was helpful, nice, and honest, qualities that I can really appreciate. Overall I really enjoyed my buying experience at Jack Ingram and will continue to go back there for future purchases to come.

Daran Gaskin

kenD
8/08/2015

"Bought a Altima"

Dealt with Robert Langham, Randy Ray and finance manager (Name forgotten). Stopped by ;to look and ended up with a new Altima. Randy explained everything about the car to my wife and successfully and professionally. One of the most pleasant buying experiences ever. Jack Ingram = great personnel We'll be back..

Robert Langham , finance manager (nice guy too)

Betty32
8/02/2015

"awesome"

very satisfied with my salesman and the deal.... I love my Altima ! I would refer all my family and friends to shop a Jack Ingram.

Mz.Molly73
8/01/2015

"I just purchased a 2015 Nissan Alitmas. They were really fr"

The visit went really well they were very friendly especially my sales rep. Just the atmosphere was good everybody was asking to help.Clean place to come.

Carlos Harper

Tkid
7/19/2015

"My experience at with Jack Lambert was Great"

I really enjoyed the friendly and helpful team at Jack Lambert. Im so grateful to have found a grerat Sales person like Carlos Harper. This was the best car paying experience I ever had Thanks

Carlos Harper