Jack Ingram Nissan

Makes: Nissan|Service Center

Jack Ingram Nissan

Jack Ingram Nissan Info
About Jack Ingram Nissan

Jack Ingram Motors is no ordinary dealership. It was founded in 1959 and is currently the largest locally owned dealership in Alabama. With six car franchises and a strong pre-owned vehicle line, Jack Ingram strives to exceed customer's automotive needs. In addition to a friendly sales department, Jack Ingram completely services all of its vehicles. Exceeding customer's expectations is Jack Ingram's number one priority. A friendly and dedicated sales staff is ready to assist you in all of your purchasing needs. At Jack Ingram, we want this to be a great experience and help you drive away in your dream car!

About Jack Ingram Nissan Learn More

• Price Assurance
  • Complimentary First Service
  • On Site Financing
  • Service Center
vickiellis
12/14/2014

"Dana made it so easy!"

My husband and I just traded in our 2009 Nissan Altima and leased a 2015 Nissan Altima and a 2015 Versa Note. This was our first experience with leasing. From the moment I first picked up the phone to ask if my crazy idea of trading in one car to lease 2 cars was possible, Dana Doniver from Jack Ingram Nissan in Montgomery AL made me feel comfortable and easy with the process. She is so pleasant to talk to, and she really knows her stuff! She paid attention to all the little details of what we were looking for, and then she quickly and efficiently delivered what we wanted. She went over everything about the cars were were choosing from, from motor size to color choice and everything in-between. When all the paperwork was accomplished, our monthly payment for the 2 cars came out to a good bit less than the car payment we had been making on our 1 Altima! Then Dana topped it all off by delivering my new car to me at work! She had found the exact model I wanted in GA, and sent someone to pick it up for me the very next morning. Then she drove it to me at my job! I would give her the highest of recommendations, and I feel as if I have made a new friend. Thanks, Dana, from a grateful customer!

Dana Doniver

jhowardluvs334
12/14/2014

"I'm Happy!!"

Thanks to Randy Ray and the team I walked away happy in my new 2015 Nissan Altima! Randy was extremely patient and helpful... Even when I walked away and made the decision to come back!! Thanks you all!!

esylt1
12/04/2014

"Aggressive and Rude Internet Sales Rep"

Very rude internet sales rep. Emails were increasingly aggressive. As another reviewer stated below (you'll have to read through all the fake positive reviews to see it) Don Brown is very unprofessional in his email communications. There are probably several other customers that have been turned off by the aggressive approach and have gone elsewhere to purchase a car.

MAS&NDS
11/17/2014

"Excellent Service"

Mr Don Brown was absolutely wonderful helping us find the car we wanted. He was very honest ,knowledgeable,professional. It was the best experience ever buying a new car.He was very friendly and patience through out the whole process. It has been a pleasure working with him. I would recommend him to my family and friends.We told him what me wanted and he made it happen!!!

MichaelWMoore
11/16/2014

"Amazing"

Ms. Coleman was simply amazing and without the anxiety of purchasing a new car. I truly rate this experience with UA's win. Roll Tide!

Jul10Hdz
11/10/2014

"Excellent service"

As I am a first time buyer, this experience made me feel that I was getting a good deal. The customer service was excellent and filled out the expectations.

mary.l.smith
11/08/2014

"would not buy a vehicle from anyone else!"

My husband and I have bought four vehicles from Jack Ingram . Very satisfied with the sales people, especially Tab D. Cosby ,gave him a 10.

Tad.D.Cosby

kelly armstrong
11/07/2014

"EXCELLENT"

This is my second car from this dealership and I love them so much they go out there way for their customers. So on Tuesday 11/4/14 I took my car in for services and I talk my mom into buying a 2015 Nissan Rogue from the salesman Andy Lard who gave us an GREAT DEAL AND CUSTOMER SERIVERS. I would recommend him (Andy Lard) to anyone who is looking for a new car or truck!!!!

ANDY LARD

gmoore1435
11/07/2014

"Carlos Harper "

Carlos was really nice. He has great customer service and is very informed about your product. He seemed very sincere and made me feel that I was getting the best deal possible. I am a first time buyer. He made me feel comfortable and made this experience very exciting. I feel that I made the right choice with Jack Ingram Nissan.

Carlos Harper

Tonyetta
11/02/2014

"Car buying made easy!"

I walked into the dealership with hopes of probably purchasing a used vehicle. What, I came out with far exceeded my expectations!!! Mr. Carlos Harper made car buying easy and pleasant. He was helpful, informative, and efficient. I was in and out in no time with a car that I was just ecstatic about!!. I definitely recommend them to anyone in need of a great vehicle. I just love my Altima!!!

Carlos Harper