Jack Ingram Nissan

Makes: Nissan|Service Center

Jack Ingram Nissan
Jack Ingram Nissan Info
About Jack Ingram Nissan

Jack Ingram Motors is no ordinary dealership. It was founded in 1959 and is currently the largest locally owned dealership in Alabama. With six car franchises and a strong pre-owned vehicle line, Jack Ingram strives to exceed customer's automotive needs. In addition to a friendly sales department, Jack Ingram completely services all of its vehicles. Exceeding customer's expectations is Jack Ingram's number one priority. A friendly and dedicated sales staff is ready to assist you in all of your purchasing needs. At Jack Ingram, we want this to be a great experience and help you drive away in your dream car!

About Jack Ingram Nissan Learn More

• Price Assurance
  • Complimentary First Service
  • On Site Financing
  • Service Center

"Best experience I have ever had purchasing a car."

Don Brown is the BEST!!!! He did everthing he could do to get my exactly what I wanted. I walked out very, very happy!!! No pressure and very professional.

"Great Experience"

I had a really good experience. The salesman was very patient with me. I did not feel pressured at all. Thanks Tab for the great experience.

Tab Cosby

"Excellent"

I love Jack Ingram Nissan that's all my have is Nissan all from Jack Ingram. The service is excellent the the whole team is great.

"Awesome Service!!!!"

My overall experience was awesome!!! Andy Lard is the best salesperson at Jack Ingram! He is very friendly, very kind, and very professional. He took his time to help me find the right vehicle I was comfortable with and something that was affordable for me. He discuss every feature of the car interior and exterior. Andy has sold me two cars over the past years and this is my third car. I am very pleased with the purchase of my new vehicle. If you are looking for awesome service I promise you that Andy Lard is the man for you.

Andy Lard

"Great Service!"

Mr. Carlos Harper was an excellent salesman, he was very cognizant of my car needs. He wasn't pushy and he accepted my decision making in purchasing a car. He did not offer me cars that were too high above my budget or too low for my budget. He made me feel very confident in my decision making and he was very friendly and professional. My daughter-in-law came along to help me out and though we are women our opinions mattered greatly to Mr. Harper. The vehicle that I chose is beautiful and I feel wonderful knowing that my decision making was handled so professionally by Mr. Harper and the others that I talked to. I would truly recommend this dealership to my family and friends and I will continue to do business with this company. I feel great I bought a car! Mr. Carlos Harper is an asset to your company he gets a 10 rating for excellent service. Thanks, Teresa Woods

Carlos Harper

"Awesome!"

DeeDee is awesome. She really goes above and beyond to make sure that you are happy with the vehicle that you are buying and that when you leave the dealership you are both comfortable and knowledgeable about your car. She went over the New 2014 Altima with me front to back interior an exterior. DeeDee I thank you again for your generosity. I will recommend anyone and everyone that is looking for a car to you at Jack Ingram Nissan. The way that you treat your customers is a true reflection of the type of person you are. Thanks Again!!!!!!

"Brand New Nissan"

My overall experience was awesome! Don was very friendly and took his time to help me find the right vehicle that I could afford! I am very pleased with my purchase!

"New Car Purchase"

Our overall experience was EXCELLENT. Carlos was a wonderful help in helping us to find and purchase our new car. He answered all of our questions and made the experience one we will never forget! He gets a 10 across the board from us!!!! Other staff members that aided in this process were wonderful as well. Thanks for the wonderful experience Nissan Family!!!!

Carlos

"Fantastic Job"

I am very happy the car that I am driving now .thanks for the time and patient with me and all the finantial workers that help me too.

"Buy with Ease"

Was expecting an arrogant sales person who would waste my time trying to sell me a vehicle that I absolutely didn't want. Didn't get that at all when I met Dee Dee. Couldn't have asked for a better sales person! She definitely made my buying experience much easier than I anticipated. Would highly recommend her to any customer.

Don Brown