Jack Ingram Nissan

Tab Cosby

December 02, 2016

"Awesome"

- Tamera M Oliver

Carlos Harper was an excellent help to me, I truly had a great experience with him doing all he could to get me what I needed and he did just that. Always friendly, polite, and very professional. ... So I want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH CARLOS HARPER. Nissan you have an awesome person to be apart of your Team! !!!!???

November 23, 2016

"Happily surprised"

- mkb071459

I was so impressed with the friendliness and how quickly I was able to come into your dealership and go through the whole process of purchasing a new car. In my past 4 experiences with buying new cars it has taken no less than 6 hours to complete everything. It took less than 3 hrs with your dealership. I t made my hour drive to you well worth my time. I would like to give Ginna Dunking my online sales associate a special thanks. It all started and end with her help and guidness. Thank you all so very much! Happy Holidays!

November 22, 2016

"Great Experience!"

- Taylor Jordan

I really enjoyed my experience yesterday! I walked in not expecting to leave with a new car but I did and I was given more knowledge about my credit, I came in with a 2011 Nissan Sentra and left with a 2016! Cory was very knowledgable and helpful and all around wonderful! I'm very grateful for my experience!

2017 Nissan Altima