Jack Ingram Nissan

227 Eastern Blvd.,
Montgomery, Alabama 36117
Jack Ingram Nissan Info
About Jack Ingram Nissan

Jack Ingram Motors is no ordinary dealership. It was founded in 1959 and is currently the largest locally owned dealership in Alabama. With six car franchises and a strong pre-owned vehicle line, Jack Ingram strives to exceed customer's automotive needs. In addition to a friendly sales department, Jack Ingram completely services all of its vehicles. Exceeding customer's expectations is Jack Ingram's number one priority. A friendly and dedicated sales staff is ready to assist you in all of your purchasing needs. At Jack Ingram, we want this to be a great experience and help you drive away in your dream car!

About Jack Ingram Nissan Learn More

• Price Assurance
  • Complimentary First Service
  • On Site Financing
  • Service Center
KitKat
4/15/2015

"Quick Service"

I contacted Carlos M. Harper on 4/10/15 regarding a letter about being pre-approved for a vehicle. He took my information over the phone and told me to come in at 4:30 p.m. that afternoon to see how much I would be approved for. He guaranteed me over the phone that when I come in I would definitely leave their with a vehicle the same day. Guess what? He stayed true to his word and within 2 hours I was rolling out in a 2014 Nissan Sentra. The payment was high at first, but he asked me if could get the lender to adjust the payment would I purchase? I told him yes and he was able to get a reduced payment. I've never owned anything new in my life, and was very surprised to be able to get a NEW vehicle and not a USED one. 5 stars to for Carlos M. Harper and staff at Jack Ingram Nissan located in Montgomery, Alabama. Thanks for taking the time out for me.

Carlos M. Harper

lgreene50
4/14/2015

"Excellent Experienced Salesman at Jack Ingram Motors"

Mr. Henry Spears,is a very friendly Salesman. Mr. Spears greats you with a smile, you cannot forget. Mr Spears was Very concerned about what I wanted to do, in getting in a NEW or USED car. He very knowledgeable in his job. I was very impressed of time it took me to drive out with my NEW NISSAN.

Deborah
4/05/2015

"Great Experience"

Thanks to Mr. Henry Spears for a great experience at Jack Ingram Nissan. He was very knowledgeable about the Sentra SV! Positive Attitude, Excellent salesman!

EmKayEs
4/05/2015

"Deal of a lifetime"

Randy got me in the car I wanted (2015 Rogue) at a price I could afford. Nissan vehicles have been a part of my life since childhood and they continue to live up to the affordability and dependable I have always known. Couldn't be happier.

brenda
4/04/2015

"oil change to new owner of 2015 Murano"

Thanks to Dee Dee and Mr. Ingram we love our Murano and my husband was very impressed when we took on road today. Love It.

KIng Alvin
4/01/2015

"You sold me!"

Dana was very friendly and very knowledgeable of what I wanted in a car . As she explain the Nissan Altima and its specification, Excellent salesperson!

Dana doniver

sandee
3/30/2015

"Wonderful Experience for the Magruders"

I previously bought an 2014 Rogue and brought my son by to buy his first car 2014 Maxima and Carlos took care of us again. I will tell anyone to come and see him and buy a Nissan.

Carlos Harper

sanders
3/27/2015

"EXCELLENT SERVICE"

I enjoyed my experience at the dealership. Andy Lard worked with me to ensure that my buying experience was pleasurable and hassle-free. The staff was friendly and I am happy to say that I left the lot with the car I WANTED.

Andy Lard

Backinblack
3/26/2015

"Happy Campers"

We have been awaiting the arrival of the 2015 Nissan Murano and finally decided to make our purchase from Jack Ingram Nissan. We met with Henry Spears who patiently handled all of our questions and concerns. We chose the SV model black/black. Although one was not in inventory Henry said we could take delivery in a day or so. We traded in our Toyota and to our surprise we were given the keys to a brand new S model Murano as a loaner to use until our SV arrived. When our car arrived we returned the S model and after Henry gave us an overview of the features and answered more of our questions. Soon afterwards we cruised off into the sunset in our shiny new Murano. Thank you all and best wishes to the intrepid and steadfast Henry Spears and to the patient and congenial Allen at the Mercedes lot who helped us with our paperwork. Doug and Cynthia/Millbrook

Allen at the Mercedes lot.

Princezzt2013
3/24/2015

"Wonderful Experience "

This is the third time that myself and my dad came to Nissan and the experience was wonderful. Came to jack ingram to look at some altima's. Lefted off the lot with a 2015 nissan altima. Mr.Spears was professional and wonderful. He did it once again and the experience was terrific!!!! I recommend anyone to come see Mr.Spears!!! Job well done!!!

Reviews of Dee Dee Coleman