Jack Ingram Nissan

227 Eastern Blvd.,
Montgomery, Alabama 36117
Jack Ingram Nissan Info
About Jack Ingram Nissan

Jack Ingram Motors is no ordinary dealership. It was founded in 1959 and is currently the largest locally owned dealership in Alabama. With six car franchises and a strong pre-owned vehicle line, Jack Ingram strives to exceed customer's automotive needs. In addition to a friendly sales department, Jack Ingram completely services all of its vehicles. Exceeding customer's expectations is Jack Ingram's number one priority. A friendly and dedicated sales staff is ready to assist you in all of your purchasing needs. At Jack Ingram, we want this to be a great experience and help you drive away in your dream car!

About Jack Ingram Nissan Learn More

• Price Assurance
  • Complimentary First Service
  • On Site Financing
  • Service Center
sanders
3/27/2015

"EXCELLENT SERVICE"

I enjoyed my experience at the dealership. Andy Lard worked with me to ensure that my buying experience was pleasurable and hassle-free. The staff was friendly and I am happy to say that I left the lot with the car I WANTED.

Andy Lard

Backinblack
3/26/2015

"Happy Campers"

We have been awaiting the arrival of the 2015 Nissan Murano and finally decided to make our purchase from Jack Ingram Nissan. We met with Henry Spears who patiently handled all of our questions and concerns. We chose the SV model black/black. Although one was not in inventory Henry said we could take delivery in a day or so. We traded in our Toyota and to our surprise we were given the keys to a brand new S model Murano as a loaner to use until our SV arrived. When our car arrived we returned the S model and after Henry gave us an overview of the features and answered more of our questions. Soon afterwards we cruised off into the sunset in our shiny new Murano. Thank you all and best wishes to the intrepid and steadfast Henry Spears and to the patient and congenial Allen at the Mercedes lot who helped us with our paperwork. Doug and Cynthia/Millbrook

Allen at the Mercedes lot.

Princezzt2013
3/24/2015

"Wonderful Experience "

This is the third time that myself and my dad came to Nissan and the experience was wonderful. Came to jack ingram to look at some altima's. Lefted off the lot with a 2015 nissan altima. Mr.Spears was professional and wonderful. He did it once again and the experience was terrific!!!! I recommend anyone to come see Mr.Spears!!! Job well done!!!

RC
3/24/2015

"No Stress Buying !!!!!"

Dee Dee was very professional. No hard sell, no tricks, just someone who will work with you to get that car you want. My experience with Jack Ingram and Dee Dee was wonderful.

KNB
3/21/2015

"Great Experience "

My experience was well worth it. I would recommend Nissan dealer Landis to anyone he was able to do what others couldn't and he also gave great advice. He made me believe in car dealers again and I thank him for that.

Landis Richardson

DBrogan38
3/20/2015

"Awesome experience with Scott Reeves and Don Brown"

I was so happy with my visit to Jack Ingram Nissan. Before I even stepped inside I was greeted by Scott Reeves. Scott helped me find the perfect car to fit my budget. He was so nice and courteous. He smiled the entire time he was helping me. I was also helped by Don Brown and he was super nice as well. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family when they are ready to purchase a car.

Scott Reeves

cwat
3/16/2015

"Exceptional Experience!"

I went to Jack Ingram Nissan on Saturday and my experience was wonderful. Dee Dee, sales consultant, was great and very friendly. She went the extra miles to ensure that I got the car that I wanted. Because I have had a Nissan before and this is the only thing that my Dad ever drove, I didn't even test drive the car. I purchased a Nissan Altima and it is a great car. I love it and love my experience at Jack Ingram with Dee Dee.

miamorris01
3/11/2015

"Awesome experience with Carlos Harper"

Mr. Harper made my car buying experience effortless. He made me feel extremely comfortable and at ease during my visit at Jack Ingram Nissian. He was very knowledgeable about the Nissian products and financing. My transaction with Mr. Harper was awesome and very rewarding and I was very pleased with my purchase. I will and would reccommend Mr. Carlos Harper to all of my friends and family.

Carlos Harper

madnwp
3/06/2015

"good service and knew about the car"

Asked for online price Don Brown sent a reply quickly with a fair price he honored. Don explaned the car we wanted and assisted us thru the deal. Pleasure to deal with.

lorie
3/02/2015

"Couldn't be happier."

This is the third vehicle that I have purchased from Jack Ingram. I cannot recommend this dealership more. Rodney Wilkerson was an excellent salesman, who got me in the car I wanted and never made me feel pressured. You will not go wrong with Jack Ingram!

Rodney Wilkerson