Jack Ingram Nissan

Don Brown

Jonathan  Greene, Nissan Sales, Jack Ingram Nissan

Jonathan Greene

June 20, 2017

"Great service and excellent staff!"

- Kelli

We needed a new vehicle for my stepson. I gave Gina my price range and she put me in a brand new vehicle for what we could afford. This is the third vehicle we have purchased from Jack Ingram and will continue to go back. They have excellent service and don't try to push anything on you. They truly service the customer.

Gina Grier
Other Employees : Cody Paris

April 20, 2017

"Extremely Friendly and courteous. "

- Brown,Heather @ Spectrum

A great experience. Dana worked to get me at a price where I was very happy and needed to be and even drove me around the lot, so I could see the color up close and in person. Would definitely recommend her to friends and family.

Dana Doniver

April 19, 2017

"excellent "

- aaliyah_jahari

I purchased my car last weekend & 8 can say I'm enjoying my vehicle thanks to Mr. Henry for helping me find the right Car for me & Gretting me & my grandparents with a smile & also offering coffee & water to us . He Was AWESOME

Henry Spears