Jack Ingram Nissan

227 Eastern Blvd.,
Montgomery, Alabama 36117
Jack Ingram Nissan Info
About Jack Ingram Nissan

Jack Ingram Nissan is no ordinary dealership. It was founded in 1959 and is currently the largest locally owned dealership in Alabama. With six car franchises and a strong pre-owned vehicle line, Jack Ingram strives to exceed customer's automotive needs. In addition to a friendly sales department, Jack Ingram services all of its vehicles. Exceeding customer's expectations is Jack Ingram Nissan's number one priority. A friendly and dedicated sales staff is ready to assist you in all of your purchasing needs. At Jack Ingram Nissan, we want this to be a great experience and help you drive away in your dream car!

About Jack Ingram Nissan Learn More

• Price Assurance
  • Complimentary First Service
  • On Site Financing
  • Service Center
Red Rouge Rider
2/11/2016

"Excellent Service "

Had the pleasure of working with Jeff in another lifetime and knew he was a very hard working individual who would often go above and beyond to make his customers happy. So when I decided to purchase my second car I gave him a call. I too was undecided about what I was looking for, but Jeff was very patient with me and took me around to look at several vehicles until a Red Rouge caught my eye. He was very helpful during the final process and with me getting the deal that I wanted. Thanks Jeff!

ChatmanA
2/08/2016

"Quality Service"

Had the pleasure of working with Henry Spears, not only was he professional but very knowledgable about the inventory. He helped me find a car that fit my needs, budget and personality. I'm very pleased with my purchase and feel comfortable telling others that they definitely need to visit him if they are looking to purchase a new or used vehicle.

Christopher Walton
2/08/2016

"Awesome Customer Service"

Jack-Ingram Nissan is by far the BEST car dealership I have ever been too. The customer service shown by their employees far exceeds any that I've ever seen. I would like to thank Daran Gaskin and Don Brown for all your help throughout this process. If you are looking for a vehicle, GO THE JACK INGRAM NISSAN!!!!

Daran Gaskin

nettie
2/03/2016

"Great experience"

Our salesman, Tab Cosby, was very helpful and professional as he worked with us to find a car that met all of our needs. All staff members that we met were very courteous, helpful, and seemed to be genuinely interested in our needs. Thank you for your help.

Tab Cosby

maymay3400@yahoo
2/01/2016

"Thank you once again"

Everyone was so nice to me and my family. I want to thank you for working with me on purchasing my vehicle. I want to thank you again thank I'm enjoying me Nissan Sentra. And God bless you

Tim smith
1/26/2016

"great experience"

like to thank Carlos Harper for all his help in getting us finance for our new versa . the dealership went above and beyond helping us out. they set a driver all the way to cullman to pick me up so I can get my new car.. they've stayed in touch with me to make sure things going fine And that I'm happy and I appreciate that. .just like to say thank you to the whole staff there Jack Ingram thank you very much.

jim123
1/24/2016

"Thank you, Jeff Campbell. Enjoyed working with you."

The first time we stopped in at Jack Ingram Nissan, we were not sure which vehicle we were interested it. Jeff was very patient with us and showed us several cars. We discussed what we were looking for, but did not make a decision that day. we went back a week later and Jeff knew what we were interested in the last time and arranged for a test drive. We also saw another vehicle we likes and he arranged for us to test that one also. After the second test drive, we made our decision and Jeff helped us complete the purchase. Even though it was late, he showed us how the electronics worked and got us on our way in our new vehicle. We were very pleased with the entire process Thank you, Jeff for your patience and for answering so many questions.

MsCara29
1/22/2016

"Excellent!!!! Dana Doniver!! Best saler!! "

At first I was unsure if I'd like the car I got because the one I wanted I couldn't get financed for but she made me fall in love with the car I got!! I absolutely love it!!! Highly recommend nissan!! My Sentra is lovely!!

donvar
1/21/2016

"Jeff Campbell Excellent Guy"

My wife and I were shopping for a new vehicle when we pulled into Jack Ingram's car lot. Jeff Campbell came over to greet us and offered to help us. We explained we were there to see what Nissan had to over in a crossover. He immediately shows us the different models of crossover. Wife fell in love with the Pathfinder Platinum Midnight Jade Green sitting on the lot. After test driving we both liked everything about the car. Then Jeff took us into the negotiation office, where he explained all our options. We decided to take his offer and think on it over night. From there we visit another dealer ship that sells cars built in the Montgomery area. We spent 20 minutes on that lot opening car doors, sitting in seats, visiting the restroom, NO ONE SPOKE TO US. So we went home to talk over Jeff's deal. The next morning I called to set up an appt with Jeff. Once we arrived my wife gave Jeff our budget range and he went to work to make it happen. Wife gave him 1 hour to finalize the deal. Jeff made it back to us with a deal we liked in 59 minutes 30 seconds. Wife was happy. So as the saying goes if Mommy Ain't Happy , No Sale. She was very happy. Since it was in the afternoon, Jeff ask if he could deliver the car the next day after all detailing was finished. Wife said OK. So at 0945 Thursday, Jeff rang our doorbell and sitting in our drive way was our new Nissan Pathfinder. Jeff kept his promise, went out of his way to insure everything was explained, to our satisfaction. He made such a great impression on my wife that she had told all the family and friends to ask for Jeff Campbell when you visit Jack Ingram Nissan. MOMMY IS HAPPY. Thanks Jeff for making my life much easier. PS John Ingram helps also but only with the calculator

Jeff Campbell

T. & C. Weldon
1/20/2016

"Grade A!"

Our recent purchase of a 2015 Nissan Murano has been completely pleasant and without stress. Our salesman, Andy Lard, was there with us through every stage of the purchase and delivery. His professional demeanor and warm personality made the process smooth and uncomplicated. Even since the sale, when we arrive at the dealership, Mr. Lard steps out of the building to welcome us and see to our needs. We also dealt with Jonathan Greene, who was very knowledgeable and personable, and willing to address any questions or concerns we posed. We definitely had a Grade A experience with our purchase.

Andy Lard

Jack Ingram Nissan responded to this review

January 20, 2016

We love hearing from our customers! Thank you for the positive feedback, and we hope you enjoy your new Murano!

Reviews of Don Brown