Jack Ingram Volkswagen

Jack Ingram Volkswagen Info

Real4Life
8/28/2015

"Fasinating Experience"

I had no intention of purchasing anything, I was only dropping off a leased vehicle. The Sales Manager asked me had I planned to purchase a vehicle which I said not really because I do not believe that you have anything on the lot that would meet my expectations. To make a long story short - Mario and the Sales Manager proved themselves to be MEN OF THEIR WORD - The deal was done.

Randall, Britt

Ashleyd12
8/24/2015

"great "

I had an great experience I really enjoyed my time there it didn't take long and I was very stratified and they were very knowledgeable and well respected

Mario Powell

Tamesha Williams
8/21/2015

"volkswagan purchase"

I went in looking to make a purchase. Fred Jackson was very helpful and walked me through the process. Everyone I came into contact with at this dealership was friendly.

Earline
8/14/2015

"Upgraded to a 2016 Touareg"

I just updated my VW Touareg to the 2016 model. This must tell you that I love this vehicle. The ride is smooth, agile, comfortable, excellent maneuverability and excellent climate control. Mario Powell worked diligently in aiding me to secure the exact interior and exterior (Canyon Gray with dark interior) color that I was looking for. Mario is excellent, professional and very meticulous in ensuring that he meet the needs of his clients. I will give him 400%, a 5 star rating. By the way, Mario was the sales person that helped me purchase my 2013 Touareg. That is why I sought out his expertise when I was looking to upgrade to the newer model. Mr. Britton Harvest, Business Manager at Jack Ingram was wonderful also. He notified me of all the additional packages (lack of a better word) that could be purchased to ensure that if the need arise, my new Touareg would be well cared for and save me a lot of potential worry in the future. Being a single female, that is very important. I will give him a 5 star rating also. And what can I say about Justin in the service department. I've known Justin since I purchased my first Touareg in 2010. All I can say is that Justin is a superb. He is excellent at assessing your needs, and expediting the repairs of your vehicle so that you can get back your ride pronto! I will give Justin 400%, and a 6 (six) star rating. These three Gentlemen are wonderful and a valuable asset to Jack Ingram dealership. They will help meet your needs in securing a safe, reliable and beautiful vehicle. Again, I look forward in doing business with Jack Ingram in the future.

Mario Powell, Britton Harvest, Justin

JSpannRN
8/12/2015

"Achieved my musts before I purchased"

I purchased a VW Jetta and I love my car. Fred and his coworkers were extremely polite and very easy to work with. They tried extra hard to get me the deal I was looking for! Thanks again!

John A. Thacker
8/04/2015

"VW Service Department"

Spent over $5000.00 and our car runs worse than it did before we brought I to them. They broke the windshield and throttle body reinstalling the engine. They replaced the windshield with a noticeably different cheap after market one, no telling about the throttle body. We have taken it back numerous times and they always say "can not replicate customer's complaint" They refuse to fix the car or probably don't have the knowledge or expertise to fix it. VW of America could care less either. Shame on David Ingram and Ruth in the Service Dept. How do you people sleep at night. DO NOT buy from or take your car to Jack Ingram's!!!! I'll never own another VW or Audi again.

David Ingram, Ruth Freitag

ginaf1993
7/06/2015

"Great Experiece!"

A dealer that will not only help you but also find you the best deal possible. One of a kind dealer military friendly. Expect nothing less than Superb professional customer service. Thank you - Georgina

Mario Powell, Guy Martin

onegranf
6/24/2015

" and 3 out of 4VW"

This 2015 VW is the 4 car I have purchased from Jack Ingram. I can't say nothing more than the experience has always been excellent and professional customer service. Mr. Fred Jackson Janet M. Lee

Blue Jetta
4/30/2015

"The Best"

Fred and Mario made this the best car buying experience I have had. No pressure to buy, very knowledgeable about the product. Helped me find the car that is perfect for me!

Fred Jackson, Mario Powell

captjoe
4/05/2015

"First time buyer from Jack Ingram Volkswagen"

Found a 2015 VW Golf "R" on cars.com on a search, called the dealer and was directed to Joy my sales rep.I put a $500.00 deposit down over the phone and let them run my credit. I was in no hurry to complete the deal and was kept updated daily by e-mail. Got a great rate and picked up the car yesterday. I met the sales manager and Joy and went for a ride. No pressure sales and they kept the pricing at MSRP instead of like a few dealers charging MSRP plus due to the fact it is a limited production car. I plan on going back there for service , and would do business with them again.

Joy Rice, Guy Martin