Jack Ingram Volkswagen

Pete Moore Volkswagen

happy veteran
7/28/2016

"Jetta Happiness"

Josh Howell and the staff were "none-pushy". I'd experienced the opposite from other dealers along the same street. Josh, Ray and the rest of the staff were cordial, professional, patient and did work to make my buying experience the absolute best it could be. I love the car and the mileage (39.2 mpg) so far. The 1.4 Turbo engine has plenty of power and it shows when setting the cruise control and climbing large hills. I'd recommend Josh to all of my friends.

Josh Howell, Ray Ingram

"Happy Customer"
7/26/2016

""New Passat""

This was the best car buying experience I had in a long time. Very friendly and excellent customer service from the entire staff. Josh Howell is a great salesman.

Josh Howell

Stickshift
7/23/2016

"They go the extra mile"

Mario Powell provided us with a great car buying experience. We were allowed generous test drives and, when we made an offer at closing time, he and Matt Carter stayed late to accommodate us.

Mario Powell, Matt Carter

Susiegray02
7/13/2016

"<3 these guys"

Currently in process of getting my 3rd car from them. We have done business with another local dealership and got horrible service. The sales man that sold us the car at the "other" place tried to sell us another car when we were getting it serviced. You will NOT have that problem @ Jack Ingram. They have truly become friends. We have never had an experience like this before. You will NOT be sorry that you went to them.

CaDe , MaTt

ADJ123
7/12/2016

"New Passat! "

Jack Ingram is a great place to get you a new car. Mario Powell was an excellent salesman. He listened to what I wanted and made it happen. I will definitely be using Jack Ingram on my next car purchase.

Mario Powell

R.Stewart123
6/16/2016

"My new Passat"

I loved my experience at Jack Ingram Volkswagen. They were so helpful and I love my new Passat. If you ever need anything I highly recommend this dealership go in and speak to Josh.

Josh Howell

Paul Page
6/13/2016

"Superlative purchase experience"

My second VW from Jack Ingram. Mario Powell is outstanding, providing needed information and guiding the transaction in an honest, aboveboard way. He works hard in trying to meet special needs his customers may have. If you're buying a car, buy it from JIM and Mario. Matt Carter did his part in explaining paperwork, making things clear without confusion. Very happy with my VW and JIM.

Mario Powell, Matt Carter

Melissa Terrell
6/10/2016

"Love my new Jetta"

Had a great experience with the sales crew at Jack Ingram Volkswagen. They were patient, kind, and never made me feel any pressure. If you are in the market for a new vehicle, go see Josh. He can help you, too! The 2016 Jetta is amazing....go check it out. Melissa Terrell- Montgomery, AL

Josh, Randall, Matt

JMELUVV
3/29/2016

"THE BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE I'VE EVER HAD!"

I can't say enough about Jack Ingram VW. Cade was awesome, the finance manager & business manager both worked with me on getting me a great trade-in value and the price of the GTI. I drove from Jemison, AL when I could have gone to Birmingham to save a little time on commute, but Cade was very responsive to emails, phone calls, and text messages. I left very happy and thrilled with the deal I received. I will definitely recommend Jack Ingram VW to friends! Thank you so much!!

Cade Lasseter

Angela Milam
3/16/2016

"Ang.M"

Wonderful dealership. Have bought 8 vehicles at Jack Ingram Volkswagen. Easy car buying. Excellent sales and service. I am a Volkswagen person and will always be. Love Jack Ingram people.

Fred Jackson and Matt Carter.