Jack Ingram Volkswagen

Jack Ingram Volkswagen
Jack Ingram Volkswagen Info

David
1/17/2015

"Great customer service "

These guys did a wonderful job with my dads car buying experience and recommended me to come see these guys. Guy worked with us on everything and gave us some great advice on my choices of vehicles, keeping everything with-in my budget, and giving me the best bang for my buck. Rita did a wonderful job with helping me find so extra add ons I thought of later and prepping the paperwork . Justin was there when I picked up my vehicle and really bent over backwards. He was really professional and friendly. He said "here we are all family" and he treated me as such! Huge brownie points I'd recommend them to every one.

Justin Worthington, Guy Martin, Rita Shugrue

russellgray99
1/04/2015

"wow,just met a new friend"

Our salesperson was friendly and actually tried to get to know us and see what would be best for our family, by the end of the deal, Justin and Guy had not only sold us a car we wanted for a long time, but also became a true part of our extended family! #Bestcarbuyingexperienceever!

justin S., Guy Martin

Steve
1/01/2015

"Fifth purchase "

We just completed our fifth purchase within the last two years. The dealership and our sales associate Rita Shugrue, have been an absolute pleasure to work with, hence the repeated returns. No pressure, no surprises during closing, no issues what-so-ever. The cars have performed beyond expectations, and the annual services were handled expeditiously and also had no unpleasant issues at all. The folks here certainly have earned my highest recommendation.

Rita Shugrue, Guy Martin

stephanie.siems.7
12/14/2014

"Little red"

Went in to get repairs on my 2007 bug and ended up leaving with a 2015 bug. The process was lengthy but they did whatever they could to make sure I was comfortable leaving with my new car. Justin was amazing. Any time I need something I am going to be calling Justin.

Justin Worthington

chris.houde
12/04/2014

"Retired couple buys 2015 Volkswagen GTI"

My husband and I are retired and decided to stop by Jack Ingram Volkswagen to check out cars just for fun and ended up buying a 2015 Volkswagen GTI!! Mario Powell greeted us and without any pressure answered all of our questions. His professionalism and honesty were refreshing and really appreciated. Our new GTI lives up to the great reviews. We have always enjoyed driving fast cars and this one does not disappoint. The handling is amazing. We love the interior, stereo system and media center. We love our GTI !! Why buy a boring car when you can buy the GTI for a reasonable price? This is a car for all ages. If you have a "need for speed" see Mario Powell.

Guy Martin, Mario Powell

tim.nixon.792
11/30/2014

"Fantastic experience"

We went to several dealerships to do some research on trying to figure out what kind of car we wanted. We had decided we would only buy a car if everything was perfect and we bought a Jetta from Jack Ingram! Our sales expert was Rita and she was outstanding. She listened to what we wanted in a car and then suggested the Jetta. We had not even thought of the Jetta, but after the test drive, we knew she was right. Then she gave us great price, explained how everything worked and made everything smooth and easy. She even bought our old car with 235,000 miles on it. I highly Rita and Jack Ingram.

Rita Shugrue

laurensmitty
11/17/2014

"Buying my new Jetta!"

Rita and Mario were amazing! Both were extremely friendly, and willing to stay past their shift to ensure that I was happy. Going into great detail on every aspect of the car, never being pushy; everything you could as for from an auto sales(man). Rita was so personable and quirky, easy to want to buy from. If I ever have to look at a new car while in AL, I'd surely go to Jack Ingram VW! However, I don't plan to anytime soon; I absolutely love my new Jetta! Definitely will recommend to coworkers!

Rita Shugrue, Mario Powell

DLM22
11/07/2014

"Awesome car buying experience!"

Over the years I have bought a lot of cars. Usually its an all day process and therefore painful. That changed today. I called Fred Jackson when I was on my way to the dealership. I got there a little after 9am. Fred had me driving off the lot by noon! Fred and the Sales Manager, Guy Martin, were very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. No games, just a great car (2015 Passat TDI SEL) at a great price. I recommend them and this dealership to everyone. If you are looking to buy, give Fred a call. You won't go wrong at Jack Ingram.

Guy Martin, Fred Jackson

kaliamobley
10/19/2014

"All Around Exceptional"

Mario was amazing! He showed me multiple models and helped me find the one that would fit my budget. He worked with me very well and was super friendly. He showed me how to operate my new car and even hooked up the Bluetooth for me. I wasn't pressured into getting a vehicle, and I loved that the most about my experience. If anyone reads this review, please work with Mario!

Mario Powell

Paul Page
10/09/2014

"Quick and professional"

Mario P was thorough, professional , used his time wisely. He presented his pricing without haggling and manipulation, as had occurred at another VW dealer. He was careful to explain features I did not understand. He delivered my car ( a 2+ hour drive each way) and spent an additional hour of orientation with me. The entire purchase process was smooth and quick, with one or two minor bits of miscommunication as regards funds transferral. I would not hesitate to buy again from Mario and Jack Ingram.

Mario Powell