Jack Ingram Volkswagen

Jack Ingram Volkswagen Info

ginaf1993
7/06/2015

"Great Experiece!"

A dealer that will not only help you but also find you the best deal possible. One of a kind dealer military friendly. Expect nothing less than Superb professional customer service. Thank you - Georgina

Mario Powell, Guy Martin

onegranf
6/24/2015

" and 3 out of 4VW"

This 2015 VW is the 4 car I have purchased from Jack Ingram. I can't say nothing more than the experience has always been excellent and professional customer service. Mr. Fred Jackson Janet M. Lee

Blue Jetta
4/30/2015

"The Best"

Fred and Mario made this the best car buying experience I have had. No pressure to buy, very knowledgeable about the product. Helped me find the car that is perfect for me!

Fred Jackson, Mario Powell

captjoe
4/05/2015

"First time buyer from Jack Ingram Volkswagen"

Found a 2015 VW Golf "R" on cars.com on a search, called the dealer and was directed to Joy my sales rep.I put a $500.00 deposit down over the phone and let them run my credit. I was in no hurry to complete the deal and was kept updated daily by e-mail. Got a great rate and picked up the car yesterday. I met the sales manager and Joy and went for a ride. No pressure sales and they kept the pricing at MSRP instead of like a few dealers charging MSRP plus due to the fact it is a limited production car. I plan on going back there for service , and would do business with them again.

Joy Rice, Guy Martin

Larry
3/28/2015

"Third time byer"

Mario Powell is terrific! This is the third time I've purchased a vehicle from Jack Ingram and Mario was the salesman each time. You can't beat him. Also I have praise for Fred Jackson too. He was very eager to assist in any way and in fact contacted my wife about the possibility of getting a new vehicle. You have a very nice team there.

Mario Powell

rgw43
3/21/2015

"Purchase of new car"

I had a great sales experience at Jack Ingram. Salesman was very friendly and informative on purchase of 2015 VM Golf GTI. Fred Jackson explained all the details of the car and answered every question I had. He was very helpful and I would recommend him and Jack Ingram Motors to anyone in the market for a vehicle.

amandacurran
3/18/2015

"The BEST!"

As a first time car buyer, I have heard the horror stories about purchasing a car. The other dealerships I went to pressured me into buying, but not Jack Ingram VW. They made sure to find the right car for me and were willing to work hard to earn my business without being pushy. They were fair on my trade in value and you won't find a better interest rate around Montgomery!! Thank you Joy, Mario and everyone else at VW... not only was the process simple, easy and fun, I LOVE my new Jetta. :)

Joy Rice, Mario Powell

Sexyslim38
3/04/2015

"Annie.Byrd"

I was contacted by Mario Powell about buying a 2015 VW Passat. I met with him and he explained the special Jack Ingram had going on and wanted to know if I was interested in a new vehicle. I was well pleased with his interest in my buying price for the 2015 vehicle. He satisfied my mind and put me at ease. Today, I am driving this vehicle and very happy I made my appointment to meet with him. Mario, keep up the good work. Your friendly attitude and big smile will carry you a long way. Thanks!!

Randall Tucker, Mario Powell

Alana360
2/17/2015

"Great experience"

Salesman Fred Jackson was more than willing to accommodate my needs for the car I wanted. He fought to get me the best deal and best financing. Gave personal attention and I never felt like a bother. All the staff was genuinely interested in me and keeping my business.

bryce.englin
2/07/2015

"Great Customer Service and Support"

I was very impressed with the service both me and my wife received. Mr. Fred Jackson was very energetic, enthusiastic and spent quite a bit of time with us ensuring we got the car we wanted. I also liked Fred's personal approach and his efforts build both a personal and professional relationship with us. He took the time to get to know us as people and while the selling of the car was our main reason for being there, it was secondary. As an active duty member who will be in the Montgomery area long term, I will recommend this dealership to any newcomer looking for a vehicle.