Jack Ingram Volkswagen

Jack Ingram Volkswagen Info

Alana360
2/17/2015

"Great experience"

Salesman Fred Jackson was more than willing to accommodate my needs for the car I wanted. He fought to get me the best deal and best financing. Gave personal attention and I never felt like a bother. All the staff was genuinely interested in me and keeping my business.

Fred Jackson

bryce.englin
2/07/2015

"Great Customer Service and Support"

I was very impressed with the service both me and my wife received. Mr. Fred Jackson was very energetic, enthusiastic and spent quite a bit of time with us ensuring we got the car we wanted. I also liked Fred's personal approach and his efforts build both a personal and professional relationship with us. He took the time to get to know us as people and while the selling of the car was our main reason for being there, it was secondary. As an active duty member who will be in the Montgomery area long term, I will recommend this dealership to any newcomer looking for a vehicle.

Fred Jackson

Bama334
2/02/2015

"Service Department In compentent"

We purchased our VW with the 36,000 free maintenance so oil changes every 10K miles. After my first service I realized they had over torqued my wheel bolts, and left my car a quart low on oil (factory VW service trained tech's) and the car wash didn't clean the car and left spots on it.. On the second go around I spoke with Justin and he assured my that would not happen again, I told them don't bother to wash it after last time. After I get home, I pull out my torque wrench and again the wheel bolts were over torqued. Again VW factory trained technicians cannot follow service procedures. Again bad survey it will never happen again etc... Third service, I watched them do the whole thing all wrong again. The wheel bolts were over torqued once more, the tech didn't use the special tool to drain oil from the filter housing, but rather took a screwdriver and pushed the bottom of the valve part over so the oil would drain past. So again if I can't trust them to do a oil change properly how could I expect them to do something major. Bad survey, oh it will never happen again deal from the service advisors, service manger never once call and David Ingram sure it's going to talk service with a customer. From now on we will drive to B'ham for service. Maybe their tech can follow service procedures. Good deal on the car, service department that can't follow service specs.

Justin Worthington, Criss Brock

David
1/17/2015

"Great customer service "

These guys did a wonderful job with my dads car buying experience and recommended me to come see these guys. Guy worked with us on everything and gave us some great advice on my choices of vehicles, keeping everything with-in my budget, and giving me the best bang for my buck. Rita did a wonderful job with helping me find so extra add ons I thought of later and prepping the paperwork . Justin was there when I picked up my vehicle and really bent over backwards. He was really professional and friendly. He said "here we are all family" and he treated me as such! Huge brownie points I'd recommend them to every one.

Justin Worthington, Guy Martin, Rita Shugrue

russellgray99
1/04/2015

"wow,just met a new friend"

Our salesperson was friendly and actually tried to get to know us and see what would be best for our family, by the end of the deal, Justin and Guy had not only sold us a car we wanted for a long time, but also became a true part of our extended family! #Bestcarbuyingexperienceever!

justin S., Guy Martin

Steve
1/01/2015

"Fifth purchase "

We just completed our fifth purchase within the last two years. The dealership and our sales associate Rita Shugrue, have been an absolute pleasure to work with, hence the repeated returns. No pressure, no surprises during closing, no issues what-so-ever. The cars have performed beyond expectations, and the annual services were handled expeditiously and also had no unpleasant issues at all. The folks here certainly have earned my highest recommendation.

Rita Shugrue, Guy Martin

stephanie.siems.7
12/14/2014

"Little red"

Went in to get repairs on my 2007 bug and ended up leaving with a 2015 bug. The process was lengthy but they did whatever they could to make sure I was comfortable leaving with my new car. Justin was amazing. Any time I need something I am going to be calling Justin.

Justin Worthington

chris.houde
12/04/2014

"Retired couple buys 2015 Volkswagen GTI"

My husband and I are retired and decided to stop by Jack Ingram Volkswagen to check out cars just for fun and ended up buying a 2015 Volkswagen GTI!! Mario Powell greeted us and without any pressure answered all of our questions. His professionalism and honesty were refreshing and really appreciated. Our new GTI lives up to the great reviews. We have always enjoyed driving fast cars and this one does not disappoint. The handling is amazing. We love the interior, stereo system and media center. We love our GTI !! Why buy a boring car when you can buy the GTI for a reasonable price? This is a car for all ages. If you have a "need for speed" see Mario Powell.

Guy Martin, Mario Powell

tim.nixon.792
11/30/2014

"Fantastic experience"

We went to several dealerships to do some research on trying to figure out what kind of car we wanted. We had decided we would only buy a car if everything was perfect and we bought a Jetta from Jack Ingram! Our sales expert was Rita and she was outstanding. She listened to what we wanted in a car and then suggested the Jetta. We had not even thought of the Jetta, but after the test drive, we knew she was right. Then she gave us great price, explained how everything worked and made everything smooth and easy. She even bought our old car with 235,000 miles on it. I highly Rita and Jack Ingram.

Rita Shugrue

laurensmitty
11/17/2014

"Buying my new Jetta!"

Rita and Mario were amazing! Both were extremely friendly, and willing to stay past their shift to ensure that I was happy. Going into great detail on every aspect of the car, never being pushy; everything you could as for from an auto sales(man). Rita was so personable and quirky, easy to want to buy from. If I ever have to look at a new car while in AL, I'd surely go to Jack Ingram VW! However, I don't plan to anytime soon; I absolutely love my new Jetta! Definitely will recommend to coworkers!

Rita Shugrue, Mario Powell