Jack Ingram Volkswagen

Capital Volkswagen

49fireman
2/13/2016

"Great buying experience"

We bought a VW Jetta and the experience was great, everyone was nice, knowledgeable, and not pushy and went over and beyond to please us in every way.

Randall, Mo, and Case

bwaters
2/11/2016

"Excellent Service, Very Pleased Customer"

My experience with Jack Ingram is one that I have spoken very highly of and will continue to speak highly of. Anyone that is looking for a vehicle and receive great customer service also go to Jack Ingram. I had the most caring and hard working salesman, I was at Jack Ingram last year with one of his previous customers and watched this young man worked and I noticed it was just not about earning that paycheck (but now that is important) but it was about making sure his customer was happy and satisfied. He was not pushy and overbearing he found out what interested me and worked to make sure my needs were met. I did not go to the dealership until I got ready to sign my paper, I told him what I was looking for (actually he remembered from when I was in there earlier) he chose my car and all I could say when I got there was WOW he made a great choice. One more thing about my salesman, which I can go on and on, he can work 3 or 4 sales at a time and never take any disrespect from any of his customers, it was just amazing to watch him work. My salesman was and will always be FRED JACKSON!!!!!. Matt Carter informed me he was new to the company but you could not tell. He was very friendly and professional I only knew that he was new because he was not in there when I was in there previously with another customer. Russell came from his office to Fred's office just to greet me and I thought that was very courteous. Great staff!!!!

FRED JACKSON, Matt Carter and Russell

sfletcher77
1/29/2016

"2014 Nissan Versa Note"

This dealership was a pleasure to work with! Throughout the entire car buying process the staff was very helpful and showed a genuine concern for our satisfaction. Coming to an agreement on price was quick and painless. Every step in the process was explained very thoroughly. Cade Lasseter was the sales representative that we worked with and never once were we pushed through any part of the process. I would recommend this dealership for anyone looking for an excellent car buying experience.

Cade Lasseter

TheresaD
1/12/2016

"Great Customer Service"

I told Mario my situation and he was able to helped me tremendously. Not only did he go out his way to help, but the entire staff backed him up 100% to accommodate me . I felt so special. Mario was helpful, friendly and answered all the questions that I had. At the end, I drove off in a new Jetta. The entire staff was friendly and make sure I was happy.

Mario Powell

Car Shopper
1/05/2016

"Excellent Salesman in Fred Jackson"

I recently purchased a car from Jack Ingram Volkswagen. Fred Jackson was extremely helpful, was not pushy, allowed me the time to look and be certain about the car and then made the purchase super easy. Because of his efforts, our paperwork was completed and ready for us when we arrived and the purchase went quickly. I would recommend Jack Ingram to my friends and family and I will go back to Fred Jackson. Thank you Fred!!!

Fred Jackson

Slmims48
1/05/2016

"Great Experience"

I totaled my 2013 Volkswagen in a wreck and went shopping for a replacement. I did not get the interior color I wanted however I did get the exterior color I was looking for. I could not have asked for a nicer salesman or friendly environment to purchase a new car from.

Fred Jackson

petalpusher85
12/14/2015

"Second Time Around"

This is my second Volkswagen purchase from Jack Ingram and I can not be happier with my choice! Mario Powell is not your average pushy car salesman. He is very sensitive to your car needs and really listens instead of talking at you! I know that Jack Ingram will continue to take care of me and my car through out the years to come!

Mario Powell

lukem80
11/22/2015

"Repeat Customer"

We purchased our 4th car from Jack Ingram this weekend. Cade went above and beyond to help us with all of our needs. We will definitely be back.

Cade, Tony

VeeDub2016
11/21/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

I was very impressed with the sales staff at Jack Ingram. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a new car. They took the time to answer all my questions and gave me all the service options I wanted at closing and got it all handled in a couple of hours from start to finish.

Edward Young, Britton Harvest

Ahood1611
11/19/2015

"First Car"

I'm glad I came to Jack Ingram they very helpful and the customer service was beyond excellent! I will definitely be recommending them to future buyers

Chad, Britain, Roger