Jack Ingram Volkswagen

Pete Moore Volkswagen

R.Stewart123
6/16/2016

"My new Passat"

I loved my experience at Jack Ingram Volkswagen. They were so helpful and I love my new Passat. If you ever need anything I highly recommend this dealership go in and speak to Josh.

Josh Howell

Paul Page
6/13/2016

"Superlative purchase experience"

My second VW from Jack Ingram. Mario Powell is outstanding, providing needed information and guiding the transaction in an honest, aboveboard way. He works hard in trying to meet special needs his customers may have. If you're buying a car, buy it from JIM and Mario. Matt Carter did his part in explaining paperwork, making things clear without confusion. Very happy with my VW and JIM.

Mario Powell, Matt Carter

Melissa Terrell
6/10/2016

"Love my new Jetta"

Had a great experience with the sales crew at Jack Ingram Volkswagen. They were patient, kind, and never made me feel any pressure. If you are in the market for a new vehicle, go see Josh. He can help you, too! The 2016 Jetta is amazing....go check it out. Melissa Terrell- Montgomery, AL

Josh, Randall, Matt

JMELUVV
3/29/2016

"THE BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE I'VE EVER HAD!"

I can't say enough about Jack Ingram VW. Cade was awesome, the finance manager & business manager both worked with me on getting me a great trade-in value and the price of the GTI. I drove from Jemison, AL when I could have gone to Birmingham to save a little time on commute, but Cade was very responsive to emails, phone calls, and text messages. I left very happy and thrilled with the deal I received. I will definitely recommend Jack Ingram VW to friends! Thank you so much!!

Cade Lasseter

Angela Milam
3/16/2016

"Ang.M"

Wonderful dealership. Have bought 8 vehicles at Jack Ingram Volkswagen. Easy car buying. Excellent sales and service. I am a Volkswagen person and will always be. Love Jack Ingram people.

Fred Jackson and Matt Carter.

Terrilasiter
2/27/2016

"New Passat Purchase"

This was the most pleasurable buying experience I have ever had purchasing a vehicle! I talked to Mario on Tuesday about the purchase and on Wednesday he was off but had Fred take care of us. I just have to say Wow!!! These people were super nice and tried to accommodate our needs however possible. I will do business with Jack Ingram again. The service was awesome and it was like being with family. Thank you Mario, Fred, Randall, and the rest of the Jack Ingram family. You are the best.

Mario and Fred

Qushania Mccall
2/20/2016

"Excellent experience "

My first time purchasing a vehicle and you guys made it awesome. Everyone was nice, made me feel so comfortable and so welcomed wasn't being overly aggressive made it an easy process for me. Very nice people very family friendly just an overall great experience I was somewhat blown away lol.

Mario Powell

49fireman
2/13/2016

"Great buying experience"

We bought a VW Jetta and the experience was great, everyone was nice, knowledgeable, and not pushy and went over and beyond to please us in every way.

Randall, Mo, and Case

bwaters
2/11/2016

"Excellent Service, Very Pleased Customer"

My experience with Jack Ingram is one that I have spoken very highly of and will continue to speak highly of. Anyone that is looking for a vehicle and receive great customer service also go to Jack Ingram. I had the most caring and hard working salesman, I was at Jack Ingram last year with one of his previous customers and watched this young man worked and I noticed it was just not about earning that paycheck (but now that is important) but it was about making sure his customer was happy and satisfied. He was not pushy and overbearing he found out what interested me and worked to make sure my needs were met. I did not go to the dealership until I got ready to sign my paper, I told him what I was looking for (actually he remembered from when I was in there earlier) he chose my car and all I could say when I got there was WOW he made a great choice. One more thing about my salesman, which I can go on and on, he can work 3 or 4 sales at a time and never take any disrespect from any of his customers, it was just amazing to watch him work. My salesman was and will always be FRED JACKSON!!!!!. Matt Carter informed me he was new to the company but you could not tell. He was very friendly and professional I only knew that he was new because he was not in there when I was in there previously with another customer. Russell came from his office to Fred's office just to greet me and I thought that was very courteous. Great staff!!!!

FRED JACKSON, Matt Carter and Russell

sfletcher77
1/29/2016

"2014 Nissan Versa Note"

This dealership was a pleasure to work with! Throughout the entire car buying process the staff was very helpful and showed a genuine concern for our satisfaction. Coming to an agreement on price was quick and painless. Every step in the process was explained very thoroughly. Cade Lasseter was the sales representative that we worked with and never once were we pushed through any part of the process. I would recommend this dealership for anyone looking for an excellent car buying experience.

Cade Lasseter