Jack Ingram Volkswagen

Stone Mountain Volkswagen

Pete Moore Volkswagen

Meg May
8/31/2016

"We were not given enough on the vehicle we traded in."

We were not offered enough for our trade in. 3,000 was offered and accepted, but put on used car lot asking 7990. Vehicle traded in was loaded with low mileage for a 2005 (around 82,000). They could have offered half of amount they were planning to ask for vehicle. Amount was blind trade in value, but they could have changed it after they assessed the trade in vehicle.

Fred Jackson
Matt Carter

sleiser
8/16/2016

"Best car shopping experience"

I worked with Fred and Mario online and over the phone for a couple of days prior to my visit due to being out of town. When I arrived the process didn't take a long time, we test drove immediately, worked out pricing then I was done. Everyone I worked with was completely professional and I look forward to working with them again!

Mario Powell, Fred Jackson, M. Carter

arp35
8/06/2016

"New 1.4T Jetta"

Excellent dealership, very patient and easy to work with salesmen. Mario Powell listened to our concerns and offered multiple solutions to ensure a fair deal. I love to haggle and they let me have my way. I didn't have the "let me have my Sales Manager speak to you" BS. Mario took my offer and after a couple of "back and fourths" we sealed the deal. I hate the "one price -- no haggle" dealerships, their prices are not lower than what you can negotiate, Just do your homework before going into the dealership. Oh yea...it doesn't hurt to buy your new car one month before the 2017's arrive :)

Mario Powell

happy veteran
7/28/2016

"Jetta Happiness"

Josh Howell and the staff were "none-pushy". I'd experienced the opposite from other dealers along the same street. Josh, Ray and the rest of the staff were cordial, professional, patient and did work to make my buying experience the absolute best it could be. I love the car and the mileage (39.2 mpg) so far. The 1.4 Turbo engine has plenty of power and it shows when setting the cruise control and climbing large hills. I'd recommend Josh to all of my friends.

Josh Howell, Ray Ingram

"Happy Customer"
7/26/2016

""New Passat""

This was the best car buying experience I had in a long time. Very friendly and excellent customer service from the entire staff. Josh Howell is a great salesman.

Josh Howell

Stickshift
7/23/2016

"They go the extra mile"

Mario Powell provided us with a great car buying experience. We were allowed generous test drives and, when we made an offer at closing time, he and Matt Carter stayed late to accommodate us.

Mario Powell, Matt Carter

Susiegray02
7/13/2016

"<3 these guys"

Currently in process of getting my 3rd car from them. We have done business with another local dealership and got horrible service. The sales man that sold us the car at the "other" place tried to sell us another car when we were getting it serviced. You will NOT have that problem @ Jack Ingram. They have truly become friends. We have never had an experience like this before. You will NOT be sorry that you went to them.

CaDe , MaTt

ADJ123
7/12/2016

"New Passat! "

Jack Ingram is a great place to get you a new car. Mario Powell was an excellent salesman. He listened to what I wanted and made it happen. I will definitely be using Jack Ingram on my next car purchase.

Mario Powell

R.Stewart123
6/16/2016

"My new Passat"

I loved my experience at Jack Ingram Volkswagen. They were so helpful and I love my new Passat. If you ever need anything I highly recommend this dealership go in and speak to Josh.

Josh Howell

Paul Page
6/13/2016

"Superlative purchase experience"

My second VW from Jack Ingram. Mario Powell is outstanding, providing needed information and guiding the transaction in an honest, aboveboard way. He works hard in trying to meet special needs his customers may have. If you're buying a car, buy it from JIM and Mario. Matt Carter did his part in explaining paperwork, making things clear without confusion. Very happy with my VW and JIM.

Mario Powell, Matt Carter