Jack Miller KIA

4.2

April 24, 2017

"Great!"

- Patricia Jo Haake

Very helpful, asked questions about what kind of car I was looking for, color,purpose of car use.He was informative and easy to talk to.Test drove car, he was able to answer all my questions about the car. The paper work was explained so I could understand.

April 19, 2017

"SOLD ON THIS DEALERSHIP!!"

- Sarah

We were treated with great respect during the whole process! We received a fair price on our trade in car. Anthony G is awesome, worked hard to get us through the process of purchasing a new vehicle that was within our price range! Thank you Jack Miller Kia and Anthony G.!

April 17, 2017

"Cut to the chase sales team "

- SBruns

After visiting Nissan and Toyota dealerships,I entered the dealership - went directly to the men who made the decisions and with a sincere question. They listened and then went to work to show me how I could get my price. I felt everyone was helping me - and I was not even buying an expensive car but felt like I was by how they treated me. For me, what really put KIA ahead of everyone else was my history with their service department, Thanks! KIA

• Children