Jack Miller KIA

Reggie Chapman

August 12, 2017

"Fantastic "

- Piper Cole

We went in to look at a used vehicle and walked out with a brand new Optima. So quick and easy. We couldnt be happier!

Anthony Gargus

August 10, 2017

"Jack Miller"

- sg816

My experience of purchasing a car at Jack Miller was quick and easy. They had everything ready when I arrived and I pretty much just had to sign and drive.

Greg Aikmus

August 07, 2017

"Great dealership"

- Jill Rae Bailey

I knew the car I was looking for. I'm a KIA repeat cistomer. Loved it even more when we saw it in person and drove it. Andrew is a great salesman. He had all the details on the car and filled is in while on the test drive. Everything was super easy and Alred worked his finance magic too. Thanks to all... did I tell you I love my KIA.

Andrew Beckstrom