Jack Miller KIA

Reggie Chapman

June 24, 2017

"Excellent"

- Lauren B

This was a great car buying experience. I was in a wreck that totalled my car. I was without a car for about a week and just couldn't be without another day. I went in and walked out with a brand new car. This was my first car buying experience and I was blown away. Sean Moore was our rep and he was wonderful. He explained and went over everything. He was personable and helped us get a car with a great deal right away. I couldn't have asked for anything more. Thanks!!!

Sean Moore

June 23, 2017

"The closers!"

- Tiffani cozart

They answered all of our questions and made sure we had what we wanted in the price range that worked for us. Thanks for everything!

Reggie Chapman
Donnie Nichols

June 21, 2017

"No Pressure"

- Dave

I had been thinking of purchasing a new car after retirement. I was set on a Kia with the main selling point being the 100,000 mile powertrain warranty. As our older vehicle had some mechanical issues, we walked into Jack Miller Kia. After meeting Greg Aikmus, he took the time to test drive the Optima and the Forte. Despite the obvious price difference, we appreciated Greg's "no pressure" style and patience as he accomplished anything we needed him to do. The Optima sold itself.

Greg Aikmus