Jack Safro Toyota

Continental Toyota

mike.bohlmann.3
11/05/2014

"New vehicle purchase"

Went in looking at a used 4Runner, We ended up buying a 2015 4Runner. Ryan Sayers our salesman worked with us to get us a deal we felt real good about. We have always used their service dept. with our three other Toyota's but they were never able to sell us one until now. Thanks Ryan and Safro's. We're very happy!

Ryan Sayers

thomas.j.morgan.9
9/01/2014

"New car purchase"

We had another great experience in dealing with Jack Safro Toyota. We were replacing my wife's 2007 Camry with a 2014.5 Camry. A trip to another dealer gave us a guideline and Dave quoted us a very fair price on the new one. Between us and our children and grandchildren we have purchased many cars for Safro and there has not been a bad experience yet. Their service department has always been excellent. HIGHLY recommended.

Kyle U and Dave G

JGBucky
7/29/2014

"Mary Dixon is outstanding, Kathy is incredible at close"

We bought a Corolla for my other half back in November and a Camry for me a week ago. I found Mary Dixon on the Safro website. As a Gay guy, I felt that dealing with a woman would be more comfortable and it was. Mary held her ground at times that we were being ridiculous yet we felt that she gave us a fair price and excellent service. We worked with Kathy on our close, not sure if it's with a K or C. Both ladies were very professional, fun to deal with, and we felt gave us a fair deal as well as suggestions on things we needed or didn't need. I would highly recommend to others!

Mary Dixon

LongTimeToyoOwner
7/18/2014

"Inspect B4 you sign the service order and drive away"

Truck brought in for recall work. They had it for at least two months. Only calls I got from Safro was to try to sell me other service that they felt should be done in excess of $3,000!! After having a loaner vehicle for a month I spoke to Bill Stelling and told him the rental contract was for only 30 days so if your not done with my truck yet you will need to extend it. He said yes come back in so we can extend it. I said do I have to actually come in since I live an hour away. Can't you just extend it and email me the paperwork he said no we need the mileage on the loaner and need to see the loaner. I said I can give you the mileage over the phone and it will save me a trip. He said no we need you to stop in to extend thee rental contract. So I drove the hour in to Safro to get the new rental paperwork from Bill, verbally give him the mileage that I mentally noted when stepping out of the loaner, and ask him if he is going to,look at the loaner which I parked out in the lot. He says no that he does not need to see it! So I roll my eyes and drive an hour back home. Another 30 days goes by and no one calls about my truck. So I call them and get a 15 min speech of all the additional service that they want to do. And then I find out the truck recall is still it done. I call another week later and they said it's done but it's in the "body shop" which I ask "why is it in the body shop for recall work that is unrelated to the body of the vehicle" No one at Safro could tell me why my vehicle is in the body shop (or maybe didn't want to) then another few days go by and I get the call that my truck is ready. I go to pick it up and the rear bumper is damaged and there are several other cosmetic and mechanical issues with the truck. I point it all out to them. Half of it they denied to have caused. Some they said was due to other repair issues that needed to be done to correct problems that didn't exist before I dropped off the truck (yes, really). The bumper they did put a new one on and took the truck for another week with no loaner car. After getting the truck back I had another mechanic do all the work recommended by Safro and it did not eliminate the vehicle problems that magically only appeared after I took the truck to them. I now have a truck I used to like that shakes and vibrate when I drive over 30 mph. Thanks Safro. Thanks Toyota for standing behind your products and your dealerships! Three months of inconvenience, frustration, and went through 3 service mangers in that time as I was told "they are no longer with the company."

Bill Stelling, Scott Berthelsen

DavidLivingston
6/14/2014

"Don't go here first"

I went online and selected a Prius and had every dealer within 100 miles to submit a quote. Narrowed the dealer field to three. Andrew Toyota was dropped first. Couldn't get a straight answer from them at all. Next Wilde Toyota. They came down further on price but it was like the car salesman scene out of "Fargo". The person who really blew it for them was the salesman at the desk adjacent to my salesman's desk. When my salesman left to go "talk to his manager" I eavesdropped and saw this guy trying to upsell an elderly couple clearcoat, rustproofing, Scotchguard, extended warranty, etc. Wilde low balled my trade in and kept me and my car key hostage for an extended time. Safro offered 25% more for my trade in. Wilde then revisited the trade in issue and beat Safro by another $300. At this point, I decided I did want to buy from Safro and was going to give them a fair chance and they came down another $30. Really do you think I want to be stuck in a managers cubicle and be upsold for hours on useless add-ons? With all my research I figured if I wanted to wait two more weeks until they need to make their end of month quota, I could probably play both dealers and maybe get another $200-300 off. But time is money and I am pretty loyal to Safro. Their service dept is great and they have always been honest. Never upselling me on anything that I didn't need. At the closing they knew I was not interested in expensive add-ons and they did not spend more than an obligatory 30 seconds pitching them.

Kyle

Odelgado2501
6/11/2014

"New car for son"

My 18 year old son needed a reliable auto to go to his new career employment. My son has a 1991 Toyota truck and loves the reliability. The Salesman Luis Ferret explained every financial option for him. In the end, my son choose a new Camry to lease. We are very happy with the service and auto. Thank you Jack Safro!!

Luis Ferret

ricemar
5/30/2014

"Excellent experience"

We took advantage of seasonal promotions and purchaced a 2014 Prius 3. Our sales representative, Ely was very knowledgeable and frindly. He worked with us without the hard-handed sales tactics some others use. We paid a fair price for the vehicle and are very happy with our experience.

Ely Faretta

sue56
5/17/2014

"Pleasant Buying Experience"

Mike and Ely made the purchase of my new 4-Runner hassle free and it was a pleasure working with them. I would recommend Jack Safro and either on of these 2 salesmen to my family and friends. Thank you again Mike and Ely..

Michael Lehner and Ely Faretta

10/17/2013

"I was nervous trying a new repair shop because my current..."

I was nervous trying a new repair shop because my current shop "diagnosed" the problem and after 3 tries, failed to repair the car correctly. I asked a few friends and they suggested that I call James, the Service Manager, at Jack Safro and tell him what was wrong with the car and what was done in the past to "fix" it. James was very patient with me while I made all sorts of sounds to duplicate what the car was doing. He set the appointment for me and set me up with Scott. After meeting with Scott, I was more relaxed and felt that I was in the right place and with the right person to get the job done! While I was there I was able to get the oil changed and perform some things that I had neglected for too long. The whole crew seemed to really gel and I felt that I was part of the "Safro family" from the start.

Scott

Odelgado2501
10/17/2013

"This is my 8th Toyota auto and hace never written. I fell..."

This is my 8th Toyota auto and hace never written. I fell need to write this review. Jacksafro Service center is great. I love the easy way to book service through the web site, easy acess from the highway, the friendliness of all employees,the available rental autos, the free shuttle for me, the free wifi, the cookies and soda, but the best is the professional service and attitude Keep up the good work.

Tim