Jack Taylor's Alexandria Toyota

SERVICE ADVISOR

Jim  Brotherton, Sales Consultant, Jack Taylor's Alexandria Toyota

Jim Brotherton

September 04, 2017

"Excellent New Car Buying Experience"

- pavijor

Buying a new car involves lots of research and (traditionally) pain for me as I do a "dance of death" with different dealers trying to cut through the hype and pressure in order to get the best deal possible. Prior to purchasing my wife's new RAV 4 Hybrid, we have purchased seven Toyotas over the last 25 years (3 from Alexandria Toyota). My latest experience was significantly eased by working with Ali Kamal, Certified Sales Representative. While the dealership did not have the exact vehicle we wanted, Ali allowed us to test drive a regular RAV 4, then a hybrid, then drove us to the back lot to see a vehicle with the interior color we wanted. Two weeks later, no area dealer had the exact car we sought, but after presenting three dealers with our list of specs, Ali was the first back with the lowest "out-the-door price" for all features, and offered to bring the car to Alexandria from Maryland, with the understanding that we would have to test drive it before committing to the purchase. (The other two had "today only prices," or promises not to be undersold, and required a $500 (refundable) deposit before bringing the car in for a test drive.) The car was better than perfect since it included a couple of extra features we wanted, but had planned to install after market. A thoroughly positive experience all around. Having purchased four of my eight Toyotas from them, I highly recommend Jack Taylor's Alexandria Toyota for new and used car purchases.

Ali Kamal

August 30, 2017

"Used car purchase"

- Dan

I came from Richmond to purchase a used Toyota Highlander, one that had the right combination of features that I had been searching for. I worked with salesman Jaime Cardona. He was the most helpful and hard working salesperson that anyone could ask for. He made the buying experience for me a very positive one and one that was worth the trip.

Jaime Cardona

July 21, 2017

"Excellent, Honest Service "

- Backlooknever44

I was having some car issues and took the vehicle to the dealer. Jerry was very helpful and stayed in touch regularly with the status of the car. When I decided to trade the car in, I received a fair price and excellent service through the sales department. Jaimie was enthusiastic but did not use annoying pressure tactics to sell. The staff was very up front about prices, and did not bait and switch with hidden fees. Overall, very accommodating with my situation and I could not be happier with the service. Much recommended.

Jaimie Cardona, Jerry Gerdes