Jaguar Land Rover Cincinnati

Overall Rating 5

Jaguar Land Rover Cincinnati
Jaguar Land Rover Cincinnati Info

Byers Imports

"From beginning to end Jaguar of Cincinatti exceeded my..."

From beginning to end Jaguar of Cincinatti exceeded my expectations. I am very happy with sales financing and the management. I will definitely go back to Jaguar of Cincinatti for my next vehicle.

Jeff

"The experience that I had at Jaguar Land Rover Cincinnati..."

The experience that I had at Jaguar Land Rover Cincinnati was great. I happened on a 08 LR2 for sale that had a great price. From the moment I test drove the car until I signed my paperwork they are by far the best dealership I have ever worked with.

Bobby Walsh

"Excellent product and excellent service! I have been..."

Excellent product and excellent service! I have been shopping and researching for a new car for a while and finally decided on a Land Rover. The car is fantastic and I am still pleasantly surprised by the quality and performance. The service was excellent as well. I have experience with different dealers, but Jeff and Dave made a huge difference for me personally with their professionalism, courtesy and knowledge. They were able to order and delver exactly what I wanted quickly and always provided me with updates through the process. Looking forward to years of enjoyment with the new vehicle! Thank you!

Jeff Knollman, Dave Hildebrand

"We were shoppping for a used car. The people were very..."

We were shoppping for a used car. The people were very friendly, from the reception when we entered the door clear to the sales manager. Plush, comfortable chairs to sit in while we waited for sales assistance, which was not very long. We were offered soft drinks or beverages while we waited, much appreciated and unique among the 6 or so dealerships we visited during our search. Low pressure sales. The salesman knew his car, and was not only able to answer our questions; he was able to tell us things other salesman did not know about the car. We were quickly invited to take the vehicle on a test drive. Sales did not insist on coming with us when we test drove, a great positive. The car was clean inside and out, and smelled nice. Before we left, our salesman and sales manager offered to make a deal with us. One could tell they really knew cars and had a passion for what they were doing. But we were still looking, and hoping to find a car with less miles and less wear and tear. We eventually bought elsewhere, but would highly recommend this dealer as a great place to buy a car. It was the best dealership experience of any.

Jeff Knollman, Steve Rosenzweig

"My experience with Jaguar Land Rover was exeptional. I..."

My experience with Jaguar Land Rover was exeptional. I would reccommend them to anyone. DJ was professional, the service department hooked up our BlueTooth for us, and since joinging have already been invited to dealership events. We feel like we have joined a family. Thank you!

DJ Scott