Jaguar Land Rover Cincinnati

Jaguar Land Rover Cincinnati Info

wldathrt
11/26/2015

"Personable"

I found a Jaguar online and sent Jaguar Land Rover Cincinnati an email, Frank Hutson called me within 30 mins of my inquiry. It was a pleasure working with Frank. Frank introduced me to Dave Hildebrandt. He too was a pleasure to work with. I will return when I am ready to purchase in the future. Ed Harmon

Frank Hutson, Dave Hildebrandt

Steph Thompson
10/27/2015

"Fantastic Experience!"

We just purchased our first Range Rover after being loyal to BMW for the past 10 years. The experience couldn't have been better and Land Rover Cincinnati had the best inventory in the Midwest. Ricky Bumgardner was such a pleasure to work with! He stuck with me until we found the right vehicle at the right price. The entire staff made our out of state purchase super easy and quick. From start to finish it was the best car buying experience I've had. Thanks guys!

Ricky Bumgardner

OneHappyFella
10/05/2015

"Best Service Experience EVER!"

I have owned some of the most expensive cars made and a common thread is that dealers just can't walk the talk when it comes to service after the sale. That is except Cincinnati land Rover. This has to be one of the best dealers in the nation - hands down. Amazing service department staffed with true professionals who know their products, capabilities, and, most important, customers. We live over 250 miles away and at last count were are at least 4 Land Rover dealers who are closer. But there are simply none better. I seldom use the word "amazing", but when it comes to Cincinnati Land Rover they are nothing short of amazing. Bravo!

Toby, Patty, Tony, Ed

brentp88
3/04/2013

"From beginning to end Jaguar of Cincinatti exceeded my..."

From beginning to end Jaguar of Cincinatti exceeded my expectations. I am very happy with sales financing and the management. I will definitely go back to Jaguar of Cincinatti for my next vehicle.

Jeff

dnash1616
5/16/2012

"The experience that I had at Jaguar Land Rover Cincinnati..."

The experience that I had at Jaguar Land Rover Cincinnati was great. I happened on a 08 LR2 for sale that had a great price. From the moment I test drove the car until I signed my paperwork they are by far the best dealership I have ever worked with.

Bobby Walsh

youlian
4/28/2012

"Excellent product and excellent service! I have been..."

Excellent product and excellent service! I have been shopping and researching for a new car for a while and finally decided on a Land Rover. The car is fantastic and I am still pleasantly surprised by the quality and performance. The service was excellent as well. I have experience with different dealers, but Jeff and Dave made a huge difference for me personally with their professionalism, courtesy and knowledge. They were able to order and delver exactly what I wanted quickly and always provided me with updates through the process. Looking forward to years of enjoyment with the new vehicle! Thank you!

Jeff Knollman, Dave Hildebrand

wmryfan
9/21/2011

"We were shoppping for a used car. The people were very..."

We were shoppping for a used car. The people were very friendly, from the reception when we entered the door clear to the sales manager. Plush, comfortable chairs to sit in while we waited for sales assistance, which was not very long. We were offered soft drinks or beverages while we waited, much appreciated and unique among the 6 or so dealerships we visited during our search. Low pressure sales. The salesman knew his car, and was not only able to answer our questions; he was able to tell us things other salesman did not know about the car. We were quickly invited to take the vehicle on a test drive. Sales did not insist on coming with us when we test drove, a great positive. The car was clean inside and out, and smelled nice. Before we left, our salesman and sales manager offered to make a deal with us. One could tell they really knew cars and had a passion for what they were doing. But we were still looking, and hoping to find a car with less miles and less wear and tear. We eventually bought elsewhere, but would highly recommend this dealer as a great place to buy a car. It was the best dealership experience of any.

Jeff Knollman, Steve Rosenzweig

mariebryant
4/17/2011

"My experience with Jaguar Land Rover was exeptional. I..."

My experience with Jaguar Land Rover was exeptional. I would reccommend them to anyone. DJ was professional, the service department hooked up our BlueTooth for us, and since joinging have already been invited to dealership events. We feel like we have joined a family. Thank you!

DJ Scott