Jake Sweeney Kia

5969 Centennial Cir, Florence, Kentucky 41042

249 Reviews of Jake Sweeney Kia

August 17, 2017

"Was looking for a used fiat 500 for my daughter "

- Luigi

Very helpful stayed after the dealership had closed didn't try to push a car when I said it was out of my price range .

Aug 18, 2017 -

Jake Sweeney Kia responded

Thank you for the review. At Jake Sweeney Fiat/Kia, our goal is to make the car buying experience not only easy, but make sure you feel right at home. We are happy to hear that Brent and Shane were not only able to get you into a great vehicle,, but give you great customer service as well. Thank you for your business and enjoy your vehicle . Have a great day!

August 12, 2017

"To my sales man and the gm "

- Tbird889

I never thought that I would be able to ride in style for some time and my sales man and general manager made it happen and have gained my business and family's business from here on awesome two guys to work with and very professional and out standing guys !! Will be back for more and look knowwhere else

Aug 18, 2017 -

Jake Sweeney Kia responded

Jake Sweeney Kia would like to thank you for your review and congratulate you on your . Our goal is to give our customers the best sales experience possible. We are all very happy to hear that Brent and our staff made the whole car buying process easy. Thank you for your review and welcome to the Jake Sweeney family. Have a great day!

August 09, 2017

"Way to go Brent and Kia"

- Sbodonnell

I had nothing but professionalism at Jake Sweeney Kia. Given the situation that I was in previously with my last vehicle aka the money pit, Brent and his team were willing to help me and work with me and get me in to a brand new car that day. Brent was up front with me the whole time and never hid any thing. Way to go Brent and Kia you are awesome. I will be back for my future car purchases.

Jake Sweeney Kia responded

At Jake Sweeney Kia, we strive to get our customers what they want and need. Our goal is to treat our customers like family from the moment contact is made. All of us are happy to hear that our Kia team made the whole experience smooth and easy. We look forward to working with you in the future. For every person Welcome to the Jake Sweeney Kia bFamily and have a great day! Enjoy your new car.

August 09, 2017

"Quick and painless. "

- Candie

After evaluating a few models and discussing or trade in and finance options we finally chose the model we wanted and Ryan went to work. With no money down I feel like we left with a very fair deal on a 2017 Optima with all the toys. While waiting for Finance after the dealership was closed, Mr. Sweeney spent about 15 minutes sharing experiences and thanking us for our business. Ryan was very knowledgeable about the cars and financing. Evan in parts went above and beyond to ensure that we got the correct part for our Kia Sorento that we decided to repair and not trade in.

Evan King

Jake Sweeney Kia responded

Thank you for the review. Our goal is to make the car buying experience not only easy, but make sure you feel right at home. We are happy to hear that James was not only able to get you into a great Equinox,, but give you great customer service as well. Thank you for your business and enjoy your brand new Kia . Have a great day!

August 08, 2017

"Had A Fantastic Experience!!"

- Katiesim

The entire staff was welcoming and courteous! We needed a larger vehicle for our growing family, and the sales staff worked together to get us in exactly what we wanted within our budget without compromising luxury. We love our new SUV!

Cody French
Dante Goetz
Andrew Usleaman
Shane (Anthony) Soard

Jake Sweeney Kia responded

Thank you for your review. At Jake Sweeney Kia, we strive for our customers to have the best service and customer service experience possible. We are happy to hear thatnCody, Donte, Shane, and Andrew were very helpful and knowledgeable through the whole experience. Thank you for your business and have a great day!

August 07, 2017

"Great Experience!!"

- Betty L. Yankoff

What a refreshing and no hassle experience I had this past weekend at Jake Sweeney Automotive. After my husband passed away I dreaded the day when I would need to visit a dealership to purchase a new vehicle. I would highly recommend my salesman Brent Kennedy. He was very patient and took all the time needed to make sure I understood everything. I would highly recommend him to my family and friends. All the people I met that day at Jake Sweeney were courteous and attentive. Such a relief to know when I need to purchase another vehicle, I can look forward to visiting Jake Sweeney for a no hassle experience.

Jake Sweeney Kia responded

Thank you for the review. At Jake Sweeney Kia, our goal is to make the car buying experience not only easy, but make sure you feel right at home. We are happy to hear that Brent was not only able to get you into a great vehicle,, but give you great customer service as well. Thank you for your business and enjoy your vehicle . Have a great day!

August 07, 2017

"Best car buying experience ever!"

- TimC

This was the first new car that I have purchased on my own, so I was a bit nervous about the experience going into it. However, everyone at Jake Sweeney treated us like we were family! We never felt pressured, all of our questions were answered, and we were allowed plenty of time to make our decision. All of the employees were very friendly and knowledgable. We got exactly what we wanted at a great price with the best warranty! They even helped me to return my rental car and to hook up my phone to the new car! I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new Kia.

Dante Goetz
Shane (Anthony) Soard
Coby Sweeney

Jake Sweeney Kia responded

Dear Tim, At Jake Sweeney Kia, we strive for our customers to have the best service and customer service experience possible. We are happy to hear that Shane, Brent Ryan. and Dante were very friendly and knowledgeable throughout the whole experience. Thank you for your business and have a great day!

August 05, 2017

"Best customer service "

- Pugluvr01

This was the first car I have purchased since 2004... It was the easiest thing ever... Salesman was not pushy and gave us all our options... Would highly recommend... When we need another vehicle I know where I'm spending my money... With you.. Thank you so much

Jake Sweeney Kia responded

Our Kia team works hard for our customers and wants them to have the best service and customer service experience possible. We are happy to hear that both Brent and DJ were very helpful and knowledgeable through the whole experience. Thank you for your business, the review and have a great day!

August 04, 2017

"Soul to Soul"

- LINDACLIFTON

The employees here always are friendly and very helpful. I look forward to the next time I have to come in for services. I will continue to drive from Cincinnati to Hake Sweeney Kia!

Scott Kirn

Jake Sweeney Kia responded

Dear Linda, Thank you for your review. At Jake Sweeney Kia, we strive for our customers to have the best service and customer service experience possible. We are happy to hear that both Brent and Scott were very helpful and knowledgeable through the whole experience. We look forward to seeing your for your first service appointment. Thank you for your business and have a great day!

August 03, 2017

"Found a lucky penny"

- J &G

We had narrowed our choices down after much research and decided to stop by Jake Sweeny Florence. We were greeted by Ricky Hicks before the doors had even opened for the day. We told him what we were interested in and he brought several Sportage for us to look at and test drive. He took great care in exploring all the features with us and answering our questions. The third vehicle was a charm as I found a lucky penny on the ground around it bringing good luck our way..Ricky is a personal yet professional sales associate and Jake Sweeny is fortunate to have him represent them Many Thanks and best wishes Ricky!

Ricky Hicks
DJ Moore

Jake Sweeney Kia responded

Thank you for your review. At Jake Sweeney Kia, we strive for our customers to have the best service and customer service experience possible. We are happy to hear that both Ricky and DJ were very helpful and knowledgeable through the whole experience. Thank you for your continued business and have a great day! Enjoy that Sportage and hold on to that lucky penny!