Jake Sweeney Kia

234 Reviews of Jake Sweeney Kia

July 24, 2017

"Quick and Welcoming! "

- ericabows

Let me start off by saying that I was extremely nervous about purchasing a car (I haven't driven in about 4 years) and it was my first time being independent (in a way) but I had to take necessary steps to grow up. My father and I stopped at Sweeney because it was the closest one to our house and were immediately approached by Noell who I had previously spoke on the phone with. Not only did she immediately recommend two cars that fulfilled the things on my wishlist, but I wound up choosing the very first one! Noell was very patient with me in my hesitation when it came to the payment plan and explained everything I needed to know. Once they were ready for my father and I to do the loan paperwork, DJ went through everything very quickly, we must've been in there...20 minutes?! And while we were in there, Noelle kindly brought us some City Barbecue, so that was a nice little bonus too! All in all, fantastic service, helpful friendly people, and I didn't have to spend all day doing paperwork because we were only there for about 3 hours total!

Noell Snyder

Jake Sweeney Kia responded

Thank you for your review. Our goal is to not only get you into a great new car but to give you a personalized experience that truly makes you feel apart of the family. To us, our customers and their experience with us is the most important factor to us. We are very pleased to hear that Noell and our staff gave you a truly exceptional experience and even got you some food to make sure you didn't go hungry. Thank you for your business and your time to contact us. Enjoy the new car and have a great day!

July 21, 2017

"Awesome customer service!!"

- G-Rodg

Brent Kennedy made my purchase go as quick and smooth as possible, even drove my truck to my home over an hour away! Awesome Service!

Jake Sweeney Kia responded

Thank you for your review. We know that the car buying process can be stressful. That's why at Jake Sweeney Kia, we strive to make our customers feel right at home. Our overall goal is to give you the best customer experience as possible. All of us at Jake Sweeney Kia are happy to hear that Brent, DJ, and all of our staff were able to get you into a great car at a great price. Thank you for your business and have a great day!

July 20, 2017

"Very pleasant experience "

- Steve W

Brent was very professional and worked hard to get the deal I wanted. The car he showed me was exactly what I was looking for and he made sure it was cleaned up and prepared to my satisfaction.

Jake Sweeney Kia responded

Thank you for your review. At Jake Sweeney Kia, we strive for our customers to have the best service and customer service experience possible. We are happy to hear that both Brent and DJ were very helpful and knowledgeable through the whole experience. Thank you for your business and have a great day!

July 16, 2017

"One stop and done! "

- Biff56

Great, friendly, group of people!!! Highly suggest at lest listen to what they have to offer!! We went in for only me a car and left with both me and my boyfriend in brand new cars!!

Jonathan Cooper
Dante Goetz
Vince McCarty
Rom Beagle

Jake Sweeney Kia responded

Jake Sweeney Kia would like to thank you for your business and the positive review of our company. We strive to create long lasting relationships with our customers and are very appreciative of your business. All of us are happy to hear that you had an exceptional customer experience. We look to working with you in the future. On behalf of Jonathan, Dante, Vince, Rom, and rest of our staff, thanks again and have a great day!

July 16, 2017

"Positive Experience and a Happy Customer"

- Jones Purchase

It has been over 14 years since I've purchased my last car. I started my search for a new car on the internet. I saw what I liked and was contacted by Ryan McMain by e-mail to come in to the dealership for a test drive. When I arrived the car was already waiting for me and my husband to test drive. I was slightly pressed for time with more errands to accomplish on that day, so Ryan offered to allow me to drive the car at my leisure throughout the day. This helped in my decision to purchase the car, in addition to comparing other cars, completing the loan process, which also was accommodating thanks to DJ Moore. I feel that I've made an excellent choice of the dealership, the car, and the loan. I will be most appreciative if Jake Sweeney Kia will continue to prove to me what a satisfied customer experience should look like. Who knows I may be a returning customer one day. Thank you!

Jake Sweeney Kia responded

Thank you for your review. At Jake Sweeney Kia, our goal is to help our customers get the exact car they want, all while receiving the best customer experience possible. We are happy to hear that DJ and Ryan loaned you the car home so you could really get a true feel for how you like the car in your daily lifestyle. If you ever have any questions, please feel free to contact your salesperson or call our store at (859) 938-2020. Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you in the future. Enjoy your new car and have a great week!

July 15, 2017

"Kim"S Kia"

- KimsKia#1

My husband and I searched hard for a new car test driving and renting many popular brands before arriving at a decision on a Kia Sportage. We went to other Kia dealer (st Rt 32) an experience and salesman was awful. I feared I would never get my car! Then I did internet search and found it at Jake Sweeney (close to Cincinnati airport). Ryan McMain was awesome! He never quit til he found me the car I wanted. I mean that man WORKED to sale us this car. Between negotiations with my husband and my fussiness and pickiness ( Five day process) he was still one of the most generally nice down to earth people I have ever met. DJ in financial was great explaining everything thing and making process easy. They even called after to check in to see if I had questions about my new car which I did lol. If you want a new car call Ryan McMain at Jake Sweeney they will make it happen!!

Jake Sweeney Kia responded

Thank you for the review. Our goal at Jake Sweeney Kia is to give our customers the best customer experience possible. From the moment we make contact, we strive to give our customers the utmost respect and information possible to help our customers find the exact car they are looking for. All of us are happy to hear that Ryan and our Kia staff worked with you throughout the whole process to ensure you got the exact car you had been searching for. Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you in the future. Enjoy your new Kia Sportage and have a great summer!

July 15, 2017

""Wonderful experience""

- Keith/Lori

Ryan was great. He helped us find the car that was going to fit our needs with the budget we needed to work with. Ryan was friendly, knowledgeable and willing to go the extra mile to make our car shopping an easy experience with no pressure. We would highly recommend KIA and Ryan McMains. Thanks Ryan you were the BEST!

Jake Sweeney Kia responded

Thank you for your review. We believe our customers are more than just customers, rather they are family. At Jake Sweeney Kia, we strive to make sure our customers are well informed, receive the utmost respect, and have a personalized experience that truly makes you feel at home. Ryan and our entire Kia staff are thrilled to hear that you experienced the easiest car buying experience ever. Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you in the future. Enjoy your new vehicle and have a great week!

July 14, 2017

"Easy, straightforward experience "

- Snw1484

Brent was very straightforward and respectful of our time and expectations throughout the process. I recommend this dealership and will likely return in the future.

Jake Sweeney Kia responded

All of us at Jake Sweeney Kia know how busy our customers' schedules are. That's why we strive to work as efficiently as possible with your time so you not only save time, but still get a great deal and a great new car. We are happy to hear that Brent worked diligently in making sure your time was not wasted and making sure you were well informed throughout the whole process. Thank you for your business and your time to review us. Enjoy the new Kia and have a great day!

July 14, 2017

"Friendly staff"

- MND

Brent was very friendly and knowledgeable. We found exactly the car we were looking for, and Brent and DJ helped make the purchasing experience seamless. I would recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a low-pressure, easy experience buying a car.

Jake Sweeney Kia responded

Our goal at Jake Sweeney Kia is to give our customers the best experience possible. We know how stressful the buying experience can be, that's why we strive to make sure our customers feel right at home and receive a personalized experience. All of us are proud to hear that Brent and DJ truly made this reality and get you into a great car you truly wanted. Thank you for your business and your review. We look forward to working with you in the future and hope you have a great day!

July 13, 2017

"super friendly!"

- Soul girl

An awesome experience! Noel was super friendly and worked very hard to get me the car I wanted without any pressure. Thank you so much!

Noell Snyder
Jul 14, 2017 -

Jake Sweeney Kia responded

Thank you for your review. From all of us at Kia, congratulations on your new car. We strive to give our customers a car buying experience that is stress free and enjoyable. Our staff is very happy to hear that Noell was very friendly and made your car buying experience one to remember. Thank you for your business and have a great day!