James O'Neal Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

James O'Neal Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info

bob k
7/23/2016

"Great Experience "

I never thought buying a truck 1000 miles away would be so easy. Great communication by everyone in the process. Everyone was very helpful from Larry the driver who picked me up at the airport, Jeff who handled the paperwork to Keith the internet salesman. An excellent job by everyone there. I wish they were like that here in NJ.

Larry, Jeff, Keith

Tank
7/20/2016

"GREAT EXPERIENCE"

Keith Hicks made this transaction really easy. We live in Colorado and were looking for a specific truck and our local Dodge dealer couldn't make it happen. The folks at James O'Neal came through. We saved over $7,500.00. Of course we'll look no further than O'Neal for our next purchase. Thanks from Tank and Karla!

Donnas427
7/19/2016

"Drove away with my favorite ride!"

Keith was very informative and helpful during the shopping and buying processes. He assisted with the sale of trade in, spent time showing us the ropes on the Jeep how-tos, and offered a price that worked for the family.

Jeffers
7/15/2016

"Excellent customer Service"

Keith and Justin did an awesome job finding the perfect Dodge Ram 2500. They are very good at what they do. This was a painless process. High five for answering all of our thousand questions that we had! There's NO deal like an O'Neal deal!

Keith Hicks, Justin Patterson

AL Ram ecodiesel owner
7/11/2016

"New 2016 Ram Laramie"

Keith did a great job at finding me the truck I wanted and worked a good trade deal for me. After driving 2 hours into TN looking at trucks that were either more package than I wanted or ridiculous fees that I didn't even know what they were for, I decided to make the 3 hour drive from Alabama to Bremen GA and James O'neal DCJR. No regrets well worth the drive and got over 26 mpg driving home in the new ecodiesel. Give them a try....I think they'll earn your business!

JaniceG
7/06/2016

"Great Customer Service & Professionalism "

Keith was great!! I came in to test the 2010 Pontiac G6. When test driving Keith was thorough in answering questions. He didn't try to upsell me with another car like most dealerships for a sale. I had been to many dealerships but I wasn't comfortable in purchasing. I am glad I came out to James O'Neal's. JaniceG

Keith

Jeffrey Zumbahlen
7/06/2016

"Excellent Customer Service. PERIOD!!!"

Keith was wonderful in helping my company purchase 2 Ram 2500. The customer service and knowledge of the people at Oneal Dodge is above anything I have ever experienced. We love the trucks and WILL be returning to buy more in the near future! The trucks were even delivered free of charge! Exceptional Service Thanks Precision Drilling Inc Canton GA

Keith Hicks, Charles Estes

mike
2/27/2016

"GREAT!!"

Keith was very friendly and helpful. The company I work for has purchased a total of 5 Ram trucks in the past 3 years from Keith. I have personally purchased 2. It appears he is doing something right to keep earning our business and we look forward to doing business with him in the future.

CN
2/24/2016

"Thanks"

I just replaced my 2012 RAM 3500 for a new 2016 RAM 2500 at James O'neal Dodge. I purchased both trucks there and had Keith Hicks as my salesman for both. Keith is always great to deal with. No nonsense. He knows the vehicles he sales and genuinely wants the customer to be happy. It's nice to deal with people like that. It makes the car buying experience more enjoyable. I highly recommend going to see Keith for your next vehicle. A big thanks to Keith Hicks as well as Wesley O'neal, Steven O'neal and all the folks at James O'neal Dodge.

fieldsx4
2/24/2016

"Absolutely the BEST! "

This was a 1st for us & Mr. Keith Hicks was a pleasure helping us! No pressure atmosphere. Not to mention best prices hands down! We will be going back for our trucks in the future! 2013 3500 4x4 Happy Happy Happy!

Keith Hicks & one of the service guys!