James O'Neal Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Good

James O'Neal Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
James O'Neal Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info

"Bruce is the man!"

I was in the market for a 2014 Ram 2500 Cummins Laramie Longhorn 4x4. After spending weeks looking at trucks in Florida and becoming frustrated with the endless sales pitches and sales managers wasting my time with extremely overpriced trucks. I finally heard about O'Neal Dodge, I contacted Bruce, explained my situation to him and told him about the truck I was interested. He was very professional, efficient, and honest. I drove 6hrs to get the truck, when i got there it was detailed and ready to go. After 30 minutes of paperwork, I was on my way home in a new truck. I was very pleased with my experience and would recommend anyone to this dealership. Thanks again Bruce

Bruce

"Fair price, no pressure and excellent customer service"

I had been looking at trucks for about 4 months before I finally found the dealer in Bremen. It really seemed like I was not going to get a truck the way dealers had been treating me. No return calls and a general lack of care. That all changed when I contacted Keith. From the beginning he made sure to answer all my questions. I received emails from other people in the dealership introducing themselves and asking if they could help. They really wanted me as a customer. So, I made the appointment for a Saturday. When we walked in the door we were kindly greeted and it was like I was dealing with an old friend from high school. Questions were asked and I was shown all the answers to my questions. Not once was I given the hard sell. I felt like I was completely taken care of and in a no pressure situation. On the drive home, I had ZERO buyers remorse. I knew I had gotten the best deal I could. I knew I had made the right decision and I slept soundly that night. I would recommend them to anyone based on my experience.

Keith Hicks

"Used Ram 2500 Diesel from far away"

I spent 6 months shopping for the best deal on a very specific vehicle to purchase. I changed my search accidentally and stumbled onto a dealer that was very far away from me (600 miles). I was doubtful that it would work out, seeing that I needed to the entire process via email/phone and have a solid trust in the vehicle prior to committing to a drive down and back. The sales person at this dealership was extremely communicative with me, and handled dozens of emails and phone calls over a three day period going over every detail of the truck, sending me any info I needed and when he was not available, another person was happy to step in and help me. We were able to work out a great price for their truck, work on getting a good price for my trade in and commit that the truck would be there after my 9 hour drive. Everything worked out perfectly and if I lived in that area, I would certainly be giving them my business in the future. I would gladly recommend them to anyone else that is looking for the right vehicle at the right price.

"2014 Challenger "

I found a 2014 Challenger R/T for a very low price at James O'Neal Chrysler. At first I was apprehensive because it seemed to good to be true. It turned out to be as good as advertised. Keith and Bob were very professional and made the whole ordeal painless. It was well worth the 800 mile drive to save several thousand dollars.

Keith Hicks

"Can not return several phone calls. "

I inquired several times about purchasing a 4500 and could not get a return phone call. One being the sales manager. So I took my business to Don Jackson. Probably even got a better deal

3 different ones

"James O'Neil Dealership and Keith Hicks were very..."

James O'Neil Dealership and Keith Hicks were very professional and helpful in making this a painless sale. The vehicle was all that I saw on the description on E-Bay and the value of the car was a great deal. None of the dealers I have purchased from before could match the price that they quoted for this vehicle. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good deal on a new or used vehicle. Don

Keith Hicks

"Amazing experience from start to finish. Very quick to..."

Amazing experience from start to finish. Very quick to answer all my questions and make the purchasing experience easy and efficient. I was extremely impressed!

Keith Hicks

"Great experience! These guys had the best price within a..."

Great experience! These guys had the best price within a 500 mile radius. I live in Myrtle Beach SC and they delivered my truck on a flatbed. It had 10 miles on it and in pristine condition. I highly recommend and will purchase again from them again.

Justin and Keith

"This was an excellent experience in purchasing a new..."

This was an excellent experience in purchasing a new vehicle. Keith and Charles we very helpful and understanding. The staff at James O'Neal Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram have always been helpful to me. When I owned my Dodge Neon, this dealership assisted me and kept my car running for 10 years. Excellent experience; yes, I would recommend this dealership to family and friends.

Keith Hicks and Charles (finance gentleman)

"I identified a truck I was interested in at this..."

I identified a truck I was interested in at this dealership through autotrade and called the dealership. I gave them the details of the vehicle I would be trading and we worked out most of the details of the trade over the phone. This was critical to me since I live approx 170 miles from the dealership. When I arrived at the dealership, the salesman I had dealt with on the phone told me there was a mix up between him and the sales manager as to the yr of my vehicle and they reduced what they previously offered me for my trade by over $5,000. The sales manager was no where to be found when this news was delivered and they made no attempts to try to make this right. I would never consider dealing with these people again and would caution others against it.

mike estes