James Toyota Scion

Freedom Toyota Scion

Liberty Toyota Scion

pms62
5/31/2010

"What a great experience to have a sales person who went..."

What a great experience to have a sales person who went over and above his job! Brad took the time to listen to us and make sure we made an informed decision about our new car. From the moment we entered the dealership, Brad made sure we were comfortable and all our questions were answered. He did an absolutely superb job for us during the negotiations phase of our deal as well as keeping us informed of the status of our deal when we were waiting to finalize all our paperwork. He went out of his way to make sure we were aware of all the features of the vehicle we selected. It was an absolute pleasure to deal with such an honest young man. We will definitely return to James Toyota again for our next vehicle.

Brad

Melissa0916
5/28/2010

"From the moment I entered the dealership everyone was..."

From the moment I entered the dealership everyone was very polite and helpful. I dealt with Brad T about trading in my current car for a 2010 Toyota Corolla. Brad was very helpful and answered any questions I may of had with honesty. He showed my both used and new cars. The time I was there my sales person, Brad, was very nice and made sure I was comfortable, if I needed any snacks and/or water. I would recommend this dealership and Brad as a salesperson to anyone who would like to purchase a vehicle.

Brad T

Solomon
5/25/2010

"I did shop around and returned to finalize the sale on a..."

I did shop around and returned to finalize the sale on a 2010 RAV4 with Brad Taberts. He was helpful, knew the product and was polite. He is an asset to the James business. I will recommend him and James to friends looking at the Toyota line of vehicles. Thank you Brad.

Brad Taberts

bobm1
5/24/2010

"Colin Lee was easy to work with. Knowledgeable and..."

Colin Lee was easy to work with. Knowledgeable and friendly. No pressure. Brand new showroom, comfortable sales environment. Leased Totoya Prius 2010. So far the car is working great. I would recommend Colin Lee to anyone looking to buy or lease a new Toyota.

Colin Lee

bloreboy
5/21/2010

"I recently bought a 2011 vehicle from this dealership...."

I recently bought a 2011 vehicle from this dealership. The whole buying experience is very bad because the sales person is arrogant, not fully informed on the features of the vehicle, never gives straight forward answers for my questions, was very reluctant to show different cars. All he said is you should be select one car and we will stick with it, doesn't allow to check other cars. The finance department (Guy's name is Paul) was arrogant, without my permission they ran my credit check (I did not finance with them) and failed to give me my credit report even after charging me for it. They are not transparent in their dealings, we agreed upon on a particular rate, but later while signing papers they show different numbers which was very confusing. Also, after buying the car there was some issues in the brand new vehicle that I purchased and when I went back to them to fix it they did not. Then I had to make appointment with their service department to get it fixed with additional cost. They are mean blood suckers. I would never recommend anybody to this dealership. Do not let their sales/finance and other department take you on a ride.

Manny

bloreboy responded to this review

June 11, 2010

If you are committed to providing high quality service, then why is that you guys don't respond to my calls. I bought my 2nd car in last 3 years from this dealership and had the worst buying experience in my life. I trusted this dealership when I walked in for 2nd time, but walked out by totally getting ripped off. This dealership never valued my loyalty. They do not recognize the value of a repeat customer. They care less for customer satisfaction. Every (sales, finance, service etc) person in this dealership is arrogant, never talk to people politely. The whole buying experience was very intimidating. The sales guy doesn't know anything about the car nor features available in the vehicle. I asked him the following questions and here is the answers: Q1. I test drove a van and during negotiations I asked if I can select a different model or color in the van segment. Response: No. I should buy the van that I test drove and I should go with the same color of the test driven van, instead of my own choice of color. This is kinda forcing me to buy something that I don't want. As I said it was very intimidating. Q2. I asked help to program my garage door opener and also question about Aux output in the audio system. Response: The sales guy said he will help me, then when I asked him to program he started reading the manual and finally he said he has not seen a garage door remote, so that he cannot program it. Regarding the playing songs from my ipod/iphone on the audio system, there was a Error code in the radio and this sales guy says he has no clue about it and I am on my own to resolve it. He cannot help. When I got the van, they just gave me the keys and said the car is somewhere in the parking lot. They never walked through the vehicle, never explained any features in the car (for which I had to read through the manual and learn about the features), there was no proper hand off of the vehicle. The price quoted was horribly expensive, never explained to me about the break-up of price etc. Finance department is not transparent in their dealing, always twist numbers while presenting to customers and they do not explain any numbers properly. They run my credit report without even asking me about it (even though I had my own finance). When I asked them to give my credit report, they denied very rudely. The charge for my credit report is already included in the $299 that is charged in the name of doc fee. I was hoping to get a copy of credit report. Then I have been calling this finance department for last 2 days and left couple of voicemail. The reason for my call is that you have charged me extra for the registration of my vehicle, I want my money (extra amount taken from me) back. The other reason that I called is to check the status of my refund for the extended warranty that I had on my traded vehicle, but NO RESPONSE so far. So I called the Toyota Extra Care department and they told me that you guys have not contacted them to cancel my existing extended warranty so that I could get my refund. If this is the kind of service that you offer for a repeat customer then I don't know what to say, but I have started spreading the word among my known contacts to not to go to this dealership, hence I AM NO RECOMMENDING ANYONE to this place.

James Toyota Scion responded to this review

June 04, 2010

I would like to apologize for the treatment you have described in your email. James Toyota Scion participates in the DealerRater.com Certified Dealer Program. We are committed to providing high quality customer service, but based on your DealerRater.com review, you did not share that experience. That is very disappointing to us, and through this program we have the opportunity to work with you to resolve any issues with your experience at their dealership. The finance department takes special care to guard our customers private information. If you were charged for a credit report - this should never have happened - please let me know the amount and where I can send you the money. I would like to help you resolve all issues. Mark Vehling Customer Relations Manager James Toyota Scion

jiro
5/20/2010

"We bought our new (used) Honda CR-V from Howard Mac - who..."

We bought our new (used) Honda CR-V from Howard Mac - who was a very low-key friendly and helpful salesperson. Howard focused in our own needs and found the perfect car for our family, and made the process very pleasant and smooth. In the end Howard and the dealership were highly motivated to close the deal and literally made us an offer we could not refuse - our new car at a great price!! I highly recommend Howard Mac and James Toyota.

Howard Mac

ysu
5/17/2010

"Bred was very skillful about our model Toyota 2010..."

Bred was very skillful about our model Toyota 2010 Highlander and even asked if we had any questions one week after the sale. I got the best price from them out of 4 dealers through the internet. The price was good and the service was satisfying. I will use them again.

Bred

mongo64
5/16/2010

"Rosemarie was great. spent lots of time with us and was..."

Rosemarie was great. spent lots of time with us and was supper helpful. this was our second time we bought a new car from this dealer. would go back, but would look for Rosemarie, we loved her. and they have a place for kids, TV's all over and soda, coffee and popcorn.

Rosemarie Navoa

reneehu2008
5/13/2010

"Angel was very knowledgeable and friendly. He showed me..."

Angel was very knowledgeable and friendly. He showed me around and encouraged me to test-drive the car. I felt less intimidated. He was very enthusiastic and energetic showing me around. He was a good salesman. I liked the atmosphere and financial incentives.

Angel J. Torres

dharmesh27
5/05/2010

"I had a very good experience with James Toyota Scion..."

I had a very good experience with James Toyota Scion dealer. The sales person i worked with was Angel J Torres. He is one of the best sales people I have done business with. Angel was professional and very polite in answering all the questions we had. Angel helped us through the process of car selling without any arguments and having high blood pressure. I would highly recommend going to Angel J Torres without any doubt in my mind if you are buying a new car. The dealership employees are very polite and very friendly. I have not seen any dealership work the way this dealership employee does. If you visit the dealership once you will come out with new car.

Angel J. Torres