Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM of Ontario

1202 Auto Center Dr,
Ontario, California 91761
Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM of Ontario Info
About Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM of Ontario

About Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram of Ontario - New and Used Car Dealers We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Located in the Ontario Auto Center, convenient to Los Angeles, and neighbors to Chino, Pomona and Redlands, we will help you find the right vehicle for your needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about our new Jeep, Dodge, Ram and Chrysler cars and trucks and used cars, set up a test drive, or inquire about our auto loan and lease options! Whether you are looking for a new or used car or used truck; Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram of Ontario is here to help. If you don't see what you are looking for, click on Car Finder, fill out the form, and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! If you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, visit us at 1202 Auto Center Drive, Ontario, CA 91761, or call us. We look forward to serving you!

About Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM of Ontario

Thursday 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Friday 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

dporras1965

"Great Experience"

Brittany and Jenny took excellent care of our service needs and it great experience. The car rental I had was a smooth process, all info.was ready and I was out in 15 minutes. I was kept informed about my car the whole time. I can't say enough about the outstanding service we were given. Thank You Yvette Miranda

Brittany Adams

ChargerBlackoutdude
5/21/2016

"Our sales guy Matt was awesome."

Matt worked hard on getting us a great deal on our 2016 Charger with blacked out wheels. Dealer service is incredible. 4th car we have bought from this dealer. Ask for Matt Antrim.

Matt Antrim

Lizzvega

"Service"

Excellent customer service and lead service manager Kirk and Dave. Best service in SoCal! Thank you for making me feel important! God bless you guys!! Lizz Vega

Dave

Lizzvega
5/14/2016

"Delightful customer service"

Kirk is an excellent service lead and makes you feel as if you walked in in a shirt and tie. Very professional kinds and couteous. He treats people with honor, Integrity and love. A reflection of God's love. Thank you Kirk! Lizz Vega

Dana

JeepGirl
5/10/2016

"Done in a Timely Manner"

Virginia Jenson handled my service request efficiently and professionally. True to her word, start to finish, it was completed in approximately one hour.. This was appreciated, as we know it must be done, but like so many others, we have very little time in which to do it. I'd like to acknowledge the mechanic for his/her profficiencyy as well. (II do not have mechanic's name.)

Virginia Jenson

cherokee
5/10/2016

"jeep Grand Cherokee"

best place in the area . friendly and professional services. I bought a new jeep Grand Cherokee ,best price in the Inland empire. I worked whit Armando , he was professional ,thks . I would recommend jeep of Ontario to friend and family

Armando

BobnDawn
5/07/2016

"Excellent"

My husband and I recently purchased a custom built Dodge Ram 3500 long bed. Our salesman, Matt Antrim, was professional, friendly, and efficient. This was the easiest vehicle purchase we have had. We recommend Matt and dealership.

Matt Antrim

Mopar Man 2016
5/03/2016

"Great dealership"

I recently bought a new vehicle from this dealership. I worked with Matt, he was very professional and polite. This was the fastest and most pain free buying experience I've ever had. This is how it should be done.

Matt

dsmothermo
4/19/2016

"very frendly and helpfull and willing to deal!"

very friendly not pushey are sell person Louis was very help full bent over backwards to answer or find any info. we needed wouldnt hesitate to go to Louis again if looking for a new car again!

LOUIS

Lourdes64
4/18/2016

"Excellent services "

Mr. Al Garcia was very helpful explain every detal that was wrong with the car. Al offered me different ways to help me and satisfied my needs. I will recommend to my family and friends.

Al Garcia