Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM of Ontario

1202 Auto Center Dr,
Ontario, California 91761
Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM of Ontario Info
About Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM of Ontario

About Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram of Ontario - New and Used Car Dealers We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Located in the Ontario Auto Center, convenient to Los Angeles, and neighbors to Chino, Pomona and Redlands, we will help you find the right vehicle for your needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about our new Jeep, Dodge, Ram and Chrysler cars and trucks and used cars, set up a test drive, or inquire about our auto loan and lease options! Whether you are looking for a new or used car or used truck; Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram of Ontario is here to help. If you don't see what you are looking for, click on Car Finder, fill out the form, and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! If you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, visit us at 1202 Auto Center Drive, Ontario, CA 91761, or call us. We look forward to serving you!

About Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM of Ontario

Thursday 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Friday 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

mreideaman
8/27/2015

"Good customer Service & Waiting Area - No Appointment "

The service was great and they took me in without an appointment. The only issue I have is that I had to go and ask when my car was ready. Waited 3 hours for an oil change and tire rotation. They have a great waiting area, coffee water and tvs to watch. Could of used some snacks such as bagels or some type of snack to eat. They do sell snacks, but outside of that Ontario Jeep is great for service. Will go back and car serviced there in the future.

Not Sure Female Service Advisor

wdw1963
8/26/2015

"Service and recall"

Great work and continues good service the service agent gave me time that was actually right they did not call and say it needed more work or time to repair my truck I was satisfied with the job done

Carl Mills

Bishop James
8/17/2015

"service!"

Curt Irving and his staff , go out of his way to provide excellent service. We live 4 hours away and this is the dealer we choose to go to.

Curt Irving

Mr John
8/15/2015

"Dodge Recall"

Simply put: The best service I have ever experienced from a auto dealership! Each and every time I have a service need, the service department personnel comes thru with flying colors. They are professional, attentive, knowledgeable, and, most importantly, personalable!

Jose Ortega

Leomed Chrisley 200
8/10/2015

"Raul Medina Best experience on car purchase"

1st I want to talk about Francisco Lopez at Jeep Chrysler Dodge of Ontario from the moment of meting us at the lot looking at my next car he was so professional and polite never feel the push from sales person like other dealers asking you how much you have for down payment like Kia a cross stress from Ford "just saying" This was the easiest way to get my car and no hassle they ask what I want and they did deliver, so happy with my car and I only have 3 day with it. Love My Chrysler 200. Thank you again Francisco for been so nice to me and my Family. My respect for you Body Great Job. Will keep you in mind for all our friends and Family.. :)

Francisco Lopez

ashdavis
8/01/2015

"Finally Happy"

After having so many hard years, things are finally looking up. Today my husband was happy. I haven't seen him this happy in years. Thank you Juan for helping me make him happy again. Can't wait to enjoy our new 2015 Dodge Dart.

Juan Garcia

THOMAS
7/29/2015

"CARL MILLS BEST SERVICE WRITER EVER"

I'M 73 AND HAVE DELT WITH MANY MANY DEALERSHIPS AND SERVICE WRITERS. CARL MILLS AND ONTARIO JCD IS THE BEST. CARL IS GREAT AND WILL WORK HARD TO GET YOU SERVICED PROPERLY.

CARL MILLS

Edmarglenn
7/26/2015

"Good Exerience"

We had a good experience in getting a new mini van. Your sales personels are good entertains us. And give us a good deal. We will recommend to our ftiends about our deal eith you.

Ken Haidari

Victoria
7/25/2015

"Excellent service."

Excellent service. Spoke to the fleet manager, Matt on the phone. We let him know what I wanted and what price range we were looking at. When we arrived, he had some vehicles lined up that we might be interested in. Very personalized experience. Felt no presure. We did purchase one of the vehicles and are very pleased. All the personel are very professional and polite. Definitely would recommend anyone to visit this dealership.

Matt, Fleet Manager - Luis Castro, Sales - Chuck, Finance

Sergeant Major K9-GSD
7/24/2015

"Ram service"

The service department was clean, the people were friendly, and the waiting area was clean and comfortable. My dog Sergeant Major K9-GSD, was happy and everyone enjoyed him laying between the seats being well behaved. We left knowing that we were welcomed to return. It was like home.

I can't remember. I talked to them all and all of them were so friendly