Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM of Ontario

1202 Auto Center Dr,
Ontario, California 91761
Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM of Ontario Info
About Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM of Ontario

About Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram of Ontario - New and Used Car Dealers We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Located in the Ontario Auto Center, convenient to Los Angeles, and neighbors to Chino, Pomona and Redlands, we will help you find the right vehicle for your needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about our new Jeep, Dodge, Ram and Chrysler cars and trucks and used cars, set up a test drive, or inquire about our auto loan and lease options! Whether you are looking for a new or used car or used truck; Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram of Ontario is here to help. If you don't see what you are looking for, click on Car Finder, fill out the form, and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! If you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, visit us at 1202 Auto Center Drive, Ontario, CA 91761, or call us. We look forward to serving you!

About Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM of Ontario

Thursday 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Friday 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Vernon G.
7/15/2016

"Excellent service in a timely manner."

We have been coming to Jeep Chrysler Dodge of Ontario for awhile and they are by far the best dodge dealership in the Inland Empire. We love that service is open until midnight and the customer service is always good along with the service we receive. Would recommend this dealership to anyone.

David Lumpkin

Silvana Ferrel
7/02/2016

"Always go back for service to where i bought my vehicle."

Always tells me of specials going on. Friendly personnel. Prompt on time service. Clean facility. No one is pushy even when just looking at cars.

Deb

mhurdca
6/29/2016

"Part replacement"

I drove up to the service area and before I could grab my stuff and jump out of my truck I was greeted by one of the service members. I told him why I was there and we went in and filled out the job ticket. I brought my truck in to have a part replaced and figured I would be there for at least a couple hours. I went to the customer lounge to wait and get a cup of coffee. By the time I finished drinking my coffee my truck was finished and waiting for me out front. The whole process took less then 45 minutes. GREAT JOB Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM of Ontario.

Carl

Herm78
6/21/2016

"Good service "

I went for a service waiting time was supposed to b an HR an 40 min .yet they did it in 50 MIn it was a grate choice to take my car there .staff is actively providing with good care.

Albert garcia

Daryl Armour
6/16/2016

"Best detail shop around"

I have a 2011 Ford truck and a 2005 Jeep Liberty and once a year I take them to Jeep of Ontario for a detail job . I just had my Ford Truck done , it cost $ 125.00 , but it was worth every penny . It now looks like the day I bought it new , inside , outside , and under the hood . I don't know how they can do it that fast and that good , but I recommend them highly . I recommend talking to Al Garcia at the service desk , he is very nice and called me when it was ready . Daryl Armour , San Bernardino

Al Garcia at the service desk

thomas2
6/12/2016

"I GOT A GREAT 300S"

JOE AND CUBBY ARE GREAT! I PICKED UP THE CAR ON FRIDAY & THEY ARE STILL HELPING MEWITH QUESTIONS. GREAT SERVICE AND GREAT CAR!! I HAVE BEEN A SERVICE CUSTOMER FOR YEARS AND NOW I AM A NEW CAR CUSTOMER.

JOE AND CUBBY

lasilly
6/12/2016

"My Black Tahoe"

I saw an ad on a Black Tahoe, rushed in the same night to look at it and fell in love with the truck. The personnel from the start were great, professional and polite. I did not feel any pressure to buy. Till this day, I have received great service and again, I still love the truck!!!! I recommend this dealership in a heartbeat....

I can not remember his name, was hard to pronounce

Tatishay
6/07/2016

"Customer Service"

Awesome place! Great Customer Service! Everyone was very friendly and awesome. My sales rep was Juan Garcia and he took very good care of myself and my mom. The whole team was polite and helpful in every area

Juan Garcia

Jeannette Cerna
5/31/2016

"GREAT EXPERIENCE "

I had a wonderful experience purchasing my Dodge Journey. Louis was friendly and very knowledgeable. He noticed I was getting anxious when it came to talking about the finances. He provided all the information and gave me time to think about the affordability on my end. Louis, I love my Journey and Thank You! This is my 1st Dodge, but certainly not my last.

Louis

dporras1965
5/21/2016

"Great Experience"

Brittany and Jenny took excellent care of our service needs and it great experience. The car rental I had was a smooth process, all info.was ready and I was out in 15 minutes. I was kept informed about my car the whole time. I can't say enough about the outstanding service we were given. Thank You Yvette Miranda

Brittany Adams