Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM of Ontario

1202 Auto Center Dr,
Ontario, California 91761
Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM of Ontario Info
About Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM of Ontario

About Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram of Ontario - New and Used Car Dealers We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Located in the Ontario Auto Center, convenient to Los Angeles, and neighbors to Chino, Pomona and Redlands, we will help you find the right vehicle for your needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about our new Jeep, Dodge, Ram and Chrysler cars and trucks and used cars, set up a test drive, or inquire about our auto loan and lease options! Whether you are looking for a new or used car or used truck; Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram of Ontario is here to help. If you don't see what you are looking for, click on Car Finder, fill out the form, and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! If you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, visit us at 1202 Auto Center Drive, Ontario, CA 91761, or call us. We look forward to serving you!

About Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM of Ontario

Thursday 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Friday 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Paris
8/21/2016

"first time service: oil change "

I did not like that you drive up and there is no one out to give you instruction on we're to go or what to do. You need to get out of the car and look for an employe ask and they tell you go inside and ask someone to help you! When I got my Jeep back after two 1/2 hours the cashier told me your car is out ther ask someone. There was no one I had to look for my car that was parked were they have the new jeeps for sale!

Dan he was the only one who was very nice and helpful All of the rest of the stag seem to be doing nothing but acting as if they were to busy to even look up and ask if you need anything or have a question.

Shawnda1
8/20/2016

"Recall correction on Trans. Shifter"

For the first time, I have a negative comment on work completed. My drivers' side seat cushion was lost and I was not able to satisfactorily replace it.

David Lumpkin

Iluvmyjeep.87
8/20/2016

"Best dodge dealer ship around "

Every one is very friendly...and they car about you and your car ...I recommend everyone to come here ...they make sure that your car is fixed the right way and will inform you first about anything that involves your car before they do it ...

Jose (in service)

Gordondetails
8/14/2016

"In a nutshell, I was delivered what was promised!"

When I went in looking for a new work van, I didn't think they would have what I wanted. Freddy told me that he would find one somewhere out there. He called back a couple hours later and said he found just what I wanted, a Ram Promaster high roof long wheelbase with Bluetooth and a backup camera and a sliding side door. They had it there and all ready the next day at the price he promised me and even found out that I qualified for another rebate because I already owned another commercial vehicle. Freddy made the process very easy and was a pleasure doing business with. Not too many people can say that about car sales people, but I sure can. Thank You Jeep Chrysler Dodge of Ontario for your honesty and devotion to your customers. Customer for life, Gordon

Fred Arvayo

Totota51
8/12/2016

"Quick"

I was told it could be three days, it ended up being 4 hours. You guys were amazing. You're amazing Thanks ray, and Ontario jeep

Ray

Grandma bonnie
8/10/2016

"Why I recommend chrysler jeep in ontario "

I have all my service done here and keep coming because they are honest in their recommendations. The service techs are always considerate. However I will say the wait times are considerable, even for oil changes. My last visit was one of the shortest at 1 1/2 hours. Recently I needed a battery and the wait was going to be four hours so I went to Sams club. I do recommend ontario chrysler as the best available.

Can't remember but he has helped me before on a difficult problem and he finally did solve it. He's great.

Beepjeep
8/06/2016

"Great service from Dan Trimmer"

Dan Trimmer is very pleasant and friendly. Also, my car was ready before the quoted time :) My best experience so far. Great and friendly service!

Dan Trimmer

Missy
8/02/2016

"Consistently excellent service"

I have been coming to Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM in Ontario for about 11 years and the people and service has been consistently great, They call when they tell you they will call as well as being informative and friendly. Having had extensive experience in sales and service, I understand how important and critical every customer is to the continued success of your business. After all we all have choices, There are dealership much closer to home that I can go to but I trust the team you have at Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM in Ontario. The work they do is spot on!

Trimmer Dan and Carl

Vernon G.
7/15/2016

"Excellent service in a timely manner."

We have been coming to Jeep Chrysler Dodge of Ontario for awhile and they are by far the best dodge dealership in the Inland Empire. We love that service is open until midnight and the customer service is always good along with the service we receive. Would recommend this dealership to anyone.

David Lumpkin

Silvana Ferrel
7/02/2016

"Always go back for service to where i bought my vehicle."

Always tells me of specials going on. Friendly personnel. Prompt on time service. Clean facility. No one is pushy even when just looking at cars.

Deb