Read Reviews Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM of Ontario

Overall

4.0 out of 5

12 lifetime reviews

Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM of Ontario

None of this dealership's employees have received reviews. Be the first to write a review.

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM of Ontario

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM of Ontario has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM of Ontario

About Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram of Ontario - New and Used Car Dealers

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Located in the Ontario Auto Center, convenient to Los Angeles, and neighbors to Chino, Pomona and Redlands, we will help you find the right vehicle for your needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about our new Jeep, Dodge, Ram and Chrysler cars and trucks and used cars, set up a test drive, or inquire about our auto loan and lease options!

Whether you are looking for a new or used car or used truck; Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram of Ontario is here to help. If you don't see what you are looking for, click on Car Finder, fill out the form, and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! If you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, visit us at 1202 Auto Center Drive, Ontario, CA 91761, or call us. We look forward to serving you!

Our Location

8/29/2014 2:57:12 PM

Diana Ricketts

4.4

My Review Of Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM of Ontario:

I went into purchase a dodge caravan and the sales people were much friendlier then the other place I went. She seems like she was trying to help instead of take advantage of me and the best part is I didn't have to wait for someone this time. It was a good experience and I already gave her number to my coworker. Good job Chrysler!

Twitter
"I went to this dealership to look at a Chrysler 300. And..."

Captainkea
3/5/2014 3:09:38 PM

John

2.6

My Review Of Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM of Ontario:

I went to this dealership to look at a Chrysler 300. And I purchased a Charger R/T instead, however I was unaware of the diffrence between an RT max and RT road and track. When I found out the difference I returned the RT Mac and got an RT road and track. However when I got the road and track I asked if it had GPS and I was assured it did. When I went to use it to my supprise I found that it did NOT have GPS. When I asked about the option of having it installed I was told I had to pay 3k for it to be installed. When I asked why I was told it had GPs they admitted their mistake and politely told me that there was nothing they could do about it.
The sales men at this location do not know enough about their product to be selling it. I had to show them what a road and track was in diffrence to a Max. (That was a 30 minute arguement)
I would suggest going to another dealership that knows it's product better. I have had 5 employees of mine who has purchased a dodge or Chrysler and they were all told by me to go somewhere else for their purchases.

Twitter
"Great customer service. I called ahead to confirm the..."

KellyHornsby
3/5/2014 12:53:04 AM

Rose and Adam

My Review Of Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM of Ontario:

Great customer service. I called ahead to confirm the model I wanted to test drive was on the lot. Rose assured me that is was. Rose and I test drove the car. She was VERY knowledgeable about the JGC. Loved the ride and power of the V6. Adam and I closed the deal. Got a great price!! Thanks Rose and Adam!!

Twitter
"Great service, very friendly. Made car shopping painless..."

NealCar
1/27/2014 6:18:54 PM

Greg Phillips

My Review Of Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM of Ontario:

Great service, very friendly. Made car shopping painless and enjoyable. I would highly recommend visiting Ontario Chrysler. I love my new vehicle thanks to the great service by Greg Phillips and the rest of the Ontario Chrysler team. Thank you!

Twitter
"Great experience! Kevin really went above and beyond to..."

Amorrie
10/22/2013 8:09:43 PM

Kevin Kersh
Jason Keene

My Review Of Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM of Ontario:

Great experience! Kevin really went above and beyond to get me into the perfect vehicle. I was very particular and he exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend this dealership.

Twitter
"Sales manager Tony was great. Laid back and friendly...."

mattsalera
10/17/2013 8:42:53 PM

tony b

My Review Of Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM of Ontario:

Sales manager Tony was great. Laid back and friendly. Good experience. Great prices and selection. Will be back to see him for my next car.

Twitter
"A waste of a Saturday afternoon with LIES, LIES and more..."

anthony451
3/3/2013 9:54:50 PM

Fred Arvayo

My Review Of Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM of Ontario:

A waste of a Saturday afternoon with LIES, LIES and more LIES. I called ahead of time and talked to Fred Arvayo. I asked him if the car was still available and if price was negotiable. Fred told me car was still available and that price was negotiable. I asked twice about pricing being negotiable because I live 1 hour drive from this dealership. He confirms, yes price is negotiable.

I arrived at dealership check out the car and everything was to my satisfaction, we then sit down and start talking numbers. Remember what they told me over the phone about price being "NEGOTIABLE" will they refused to negotiate anything. They LIED just to get me in the door. They also tried to pressure me into submitting a credit application through them even though I told them I had financing from my bank already.

Watch Out for There Dirty Tricks
Be careful they have a "Mandatory Credit Check" regardless if you have outside financing like I did. One salesman told me because they recently had a vehicle stolen and another one tells me its for Patriots Act. Both are lies, a credit check is not required to buy a car from a dealership. They just want to run your credit app through there lenders because they make a good chunk of there profits when you finance through them. For more info just Google "Mandatory Credit Check Dealership".

I had financing ready and check book in hand for down payment. I was ready to buy the car that same day but they lost a sale (and possible word of mouth advertising) because of there LIES, LIES and more LIES.

Twitter
"My husband and I are an older retired couple that travels..."

lizzyb1776
8/17/2012 7:25:52 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Brittney
Justin and Kirk

My Review Of Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM of Ontario:

My husband and I are an older retired couple that travels around the country sightseeing with our two dogs, our Dodge truck and our travel trailer. We have seen many things and visited many places. This summer we were traveling through southern California and had the unfortunate occurrence of our truck breaking down. My husband was able to identify the part that was needed (a fuel Line). We found that Jeep Chrysler Dodge of Ontario, located in California had the part in stock, so we limped our way there. When we arrived my husband went in and purchased the needed part and was asking about borrowing tools, we were directed to the service manager who to our pleasant surprise went and got one of his technicians and had him replace the part for us. We offered to pay and they would not take anything.
I have to say we had heard stories of people breaking down and being taken advantage of because they are travelers, in this case it was the opposite the people at Jeep Chrysler Dodge of Ontario were more than helpful.
I can say if we are ever in southern California and need anything for our truck we will stop on and say hello.

Thank you again to the Jeep Chrysler Dodge of Ontario team, especially Justin, Brittney and Kirk.

Twitter
"Jeep, Chrysler Dodge of Ontario I will never purchase..."

Beau Heller
7/19/2012 2:11:17 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: No
Victor

Jeep, Chrysler Dodge of Ontario

I will never purchase anything, parts or cars from Jeep Chrysler Dodge of Ontario. There has been MANY reasons and today was the back breaker. I was treated like dirt from your service manager.

1. In 2006- My Dodge Durango I took in two weeks before Vacation and your service manager promise 3 days. After the 17th day and allot of phone calls I got the Durango back the night before a family vacation . A rebuilt transfer case. 10 hours later my family went on vacation and two hours after we were on the grapevine with a front drive shaft issue waiting on a tow truck. We had to tow it to Haddad Dodge in Bakersfield. We had plans and couldn't wait so I bought a new 2500 mega cab diesel. So that “so called” fix by Ontario Dodge cost me $35.000 (New Truck) + $695 (Haddad Dodge fixed drive shaft) Plus what I paid Ontario Dodge to fix it in the first place ($$$$$$)

2. Every time I take one of my 3 Chrysler's to your shop I have issues and most of the time I get put to the back of the line or even forgotten. I left keys in the drop off box for an oil change at 5am and at 5pm I went to pick it up and they never checked the drop box. When asked about my truck, the answer was what truck. I said the one I drop off at 5am for an oil change. Their answer was, we forgot to check the drop off box, sorry.

3. After the 2rd time taking my truck to you to get my AC fixed, it always took longer (by days) then I was told and I had to take it back cause your Tech didn't put the Bezel on correctly and the knob to the sterio was blocked.

4. Last night I called and asked about an oil change and the answer was "Ya bring it in the morning and we'll have you out in an hour.” I got there at 7am and Victor is telling me it has to stay all day for an oil change and fuel filter change. 7am to 5pm for an oil change!

5. I have had a broken seat bracket for 2 years. The last few times I came in, I asked to have it fixed and it never gets looked at. You can see the issue how and why it broke from standing outside, but I was told it has to see a tech. I said you can see why and how it broke from right here. I asked if they can order it so I don't have to wait and you could have it ready and he said no. I need my car for work and cannot afford to leave it at a shop that clearly has no clue what they are doing.

Twitter
"I had a great experience with Jeep Chrysler Dodge of..."

dkoshea@hotmail.com
6/29/2012 1:28:31 AM

Tony Loomis

My Review Of Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM of Ontario:

I had a great experience with Jeep Chrysler Dodge of Ontario. The price, customer service and atmosphere were terrific. Thanks for putting me into the Jeep I wanted for a price that fit my budget. I look forward purchasing my next next jeep from Tony Loomis a few yrs down the line.

Reviews 11-20 >>