Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM of Ontario

1202 Auto Center Dr,
Ontario, California 91761
Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM of Ontario Info
About Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM of Ontario

About Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram of Ontario - New and Used Car Dealers We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Located in the Ontario Auto Center, convenient to Los Angeles, and neighbors to Chino, Pomona and Redlands, we will help you find the right vehicle for your needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about our new Jeep, Dodge, Ram and Chrysler cars and trucks and used cars, set up a test drive, or inquire about our auto loan and lease options! Whether you are looking for a new or used car or used truck; Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram of Ontario is here to help. If you don't see what you are looking for, click on Car Finder, fill out the form, and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! If you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, visit us at 1202 Auto Center Drive, Ontario, CA 91761, or call us. We look forward to serving you!

About Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM of Ontario

Friday 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

DebbieSvette
2/08/2016

"New Vehicle Purchase"

Freddy Arvayo was great. This is the third vehicle purchase from Ontario Jeep and we were not disappointed. Freddy was patient, extremely knowledgeable about the 3 vehicles we went to look at and could answer any question posed. The finance portion of the team was equally as painless. We will go back to this dealer again without hesitation.

Freddy Arvayo

nick Lankford
2/07/2016

"purchase 2016 jeep wrangler rubicon"

Excellent customers service. Matt Antrim was awesome to work with. Hands down the best experience purchasing a new vehicle. Friendly and knowledgeable. Totally love my new Jeep wrangler!

Matt Antrim

garykelly
1/27/2016

"Excellent Service"

I brought my Journey in to comply with a recall and oil change. I was immediately met at the curb and escorted to the service desk, where Albert Garcia checked my car in and wrote up my concerns. Excellent service and good follow-up by Albert Garcia to keep me informed about the status of my car while being serviced. A loaner car was provided, while mine was being serviced. Keep up the good work.

Albert Garcia

Happy Hellcat
1/11/2016

"New car delivery"

First class, knowledgable people at every step of the way. Friendly isn't a big enough word. It was refreshing to see so many people, working together, to make sure my delivery was awesome. Love them!

Top down, they were all great!

getnoff
1/09/2016

"Excellent Customer Service! "

I had a wonderful experience at this dealership. The customer service was very professional in every aspect of the sales transaction and follow-up customer service with getting my existing vehicle trade in accomplished and the readying of my new vehicle. I will look toward this dealership again when the need for another vehicle arises.

Steve and Tony in Sales

F. Melchor
1/08/2016

"Amazing service!"

I highly recommend JC OF Ontario especially Matt Antrim and Gerardo Arciga! Matt was a great salesman. He was knowledgeable and was so helpful. They both have great customer service; my boyfriend and I left feeling great with our new Ram 1500! Gerardo was great, answering all our questions and making sure we understood everything. Overall I couldn't be any happier. Thank you very much. You guys made our first purchase a great experience! We will definitely be returing for our next purchase and we will recommend JC of Ontario.

Matt Antrim & Gerardo Arciga

Joey Navarrette
1/07/2016

"Service department "

I went in to have a recall done on my vehicle and Kirk Irvine helped me out.. He did an excellent job at a fast timely manner.. Got me in and out. I do appreciate his customer service. Wish there were more managers like him out there. Would definitely go back for service. Joey Navarrette

Kirk Irvine and Al

Chrisjku
1/04/2016

"Service department "

Jose Ortega service advocate really goes above and beyond to help the customers, I personally recommend him for any service done at this location. -Chris C

Jose Ortega

csf
1/03/2016

"Excellent Salemen Juan "

Ontario Jeep I have purchased 1 new car with my Son and now I returned to Buy a New Jeep for my Wife . Salesman was Great . I recommend you ask for Juan Garcia on your next visit. Thanks Again Ontario Jeep

Juan Garcia

rankin2323
12/30/2015

"Awesome! Will never go anywhere else!!"

Best car buying experience ever!! I went to another Jeep dealership near my house the day prior and it quickly reminded me why I typically hate buying a car. The next day I emailed JCD of Ontario and Freddie A. emailed me right back and quickly called soon thereafter. We worked out a deal over the phone on the exact same car that the previous dealership said they had in stock, only to find out they didn't when I arrived :(!!! The payment was less and they gave me more for my trade. I wanted to surprise my wife with the car for Xmas and had no way of doing it now because the excuse/reason I had of taking her car the previous day was wasted when the other dealership messed it all up. My wife would easily catch on to what I was doing if I tried to take her car again! But, no fear.... Freddie was there to save the day! Not only did he have me in and out of the dealership in 58 minutes (world record for car dealership paperwork),but he also offered to drive 25 miles to my house at 8pm and have the car in my driveway with a huge bow on the hood and then drove my trade-in back to the dealership in Ontario and didn't arrive back until after 9pm!!! Santa ain't got nothin' on my man Freddie!!! In less than 24 hours I went from confirmation as to why car dealerships and salesman have the reputation they do, to believing that not all people fall into the sterotype that precedes them. Freddie was more than great and he followed up with a call a couple of days later as did the dealership - and not a recorded call either... a real, live person! I highly recommend JCD of Ontario and I would assume the great management team there hires only the best sales team, but if you want to know for sure what you're getting.... ask for Freddie A. and you'll be in the best hands - 100%.

Freddie Arvayo