Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM of Ontario

Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM of Ontario

Call
Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM of Ontario Info
About Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM of Ontario

About Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram of Ontario - New and Used Car Dealers We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Located in the Ontario Auto Center, convenient to Los Angeles, and neighbors to Chino, Pomona and Redlands, we will help you find the right vehicle for your needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about our new Jeep, Dodge, Ram and Chrysler cars and trucks and used cars, set up a test drive, or inquire about our auto loan and lease options! Whether you are looking for a new or used car or used truck; Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram of Ontario is here to help. If you don't see what you are looking for, click on Car Finder, fill out the form, and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! If you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, visit us at 1202 Auto Center Drive, Ontario, CA 91761, or call us. We look forward to serving you!

About Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM of Ontario

Friday 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Cherie
12/21/2014

"Very good"

I recently purchased a SUV through the internet team and had one of the best car buying experiences I have ever had Jason and Oscar made the process and the experience flow effortlessly. Thanks Guys!! Cherie

Jason Keene and Oscar Arreolla

Allybally
12/16/2014

"Fun car"

Juan Garcia helped me out and even stayed late to show me the car I wanted. Hard to come down on price because of online deals already being discounted. Would refer to friends overall.

Juan Garcia

Aliciav24
12/13/2014

"great experience buying a car"

I did some online research on the dodge dart before coming in to test drive one. I checked a few other places to check prices and even went to Carmax to see what they had on the lot and what they'd give me for my trade in. I want satisfied with what Carmax was offering so I went to chrysler, jeep, dodge of Ontario to see what they had to offer. Not only did Oscar Arreola beat the sales price Carmax had on a used 2014, but he got us into a new 2015 with upgrades that the used 2014 didn't have such as a camera, navigation, and bumper to bumper lifetime warranty. He even got me $500 more for my trade in than what Carmax offered me. My experience here was awesome and the process was easy and problem free. Oscar was honest and fun to work with. He went over the numbers and answered all of our questions. In all, I highly recommend this place and if you're looking to buy a new car, go see Oscar Arreola.

Oscar Arreola

vincent reynoso
10/04/2014

"LIARS"

I had came in a few months ago to look at buying a Jeep and things were going well until it came time to purchase the Jeep I wanted. I was told that with my trade in I HAD to get the lifetime warranty, paint protection and vehicle tracking or they would not be able to get me approved by the "banks" for my loan. I was also told that if I was still unsure of the deal we had 5 days to come back and return the Wrangler and we would get our vehicle back. I decided to come back on Monday to return the Jeep and was told they had already sent my vehicle off somewhere else and I could not go back on the deal even though it was in writing that we could get our vehicle back within 5 days. When I told them I wanted to talk to a manager I was told he was not in that day. I strongly advise not going to this dealership for purchasing a vehicle and your better off going somewhere else. I love Wranglers so much but unfortunately this dealership makes me regret ever getting one because of the lies they tell people to get them to purchase a vehicle from them.

dont remember

BeverleyW
8/29/2014

"Good job Chrysler!"

I went into purchase a dodge caravan and the sales people were much friendlier then the other place I went. She seems like she was trying to help instead of take advantage of me and the best part is I didn't have to wait for someone this time. It was a good experience and I already gave her number to my coworker. Good job Chrysler!

Diana Ricketts

Captainkea
3/05/2014

"I went to this dealership to look at a Chrysler 300. And..."

I went to this dealership to look at a Chrysler 300. And I purchased a Charger R/T instead, however I was unaware of the diffrence between an RT max and RT road and track. When I found out the difference I returned the RT Mac and got an RT road and track. However when I got the road and track I asked if it had GPS and I was assured it did. When I went to use it to my supprise I found that it did NOT have GPS. When I asked about the option of having it installed I was told I had to pay 3k for it to be installed. When I asked why I was told it had GPs they admitted their mistake and politely told me that there was nothing they could do about it. The sales men at this location do not know enough about their product to be selling it. I had to show them what a road and track was in diffrence to a Max. (That was a 30 minute arguement) I would suggest going to another dealership that knows it's product better. I have had 5 employees of mine who has purchased a dodge or Chrysler and they were all told by me to go somewhere else for their purchases.

John

KellyHornsby
3/05/2014

"Great customer service. I called ahead to confirm the..."

Great customer service. I called ahead to confirm the model I wanted to test drive was on the lot. Rose assured me that is was. Rose and I test drove the car. She was VERY knowledgeable about the JGC. Loved the ride and power of the V6. Adam and I closed the deal. Got a great price!! Thanks Rose and Adam!!

Rose and Adam

NealCar
1/27/2014

"Great service, very friendly. Made car shopping painless..."

Great service, very friendly. Made car shopping painless and enjoyable. I would highly recommend visiting Ontario Chrysler. I love my new vehicle thanks to the great service by Greg Phillips and the rest of the Ontario Chrysler team. Thank you!

Greg Phillips

Amorrie
10/22/2013

"Great experience! Kevin really went above and beyond to..."

Great experience! Kevin really went above and beyond to get me into the perfect vehicle. I was very particular and he exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend this dealership.

Kevin Kersh, Jason Keene

mattsalera
10/17/2013

"Sales manager Tony was great. Laid back and friendly...."

Sales manager Tony was great. Laid back and friendly. Good experience. Great prices and selection. Will be back to see him for my next car.

tony b