Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM of Ontario

1202 Auto Center Dr,
Ontario, California 91761
Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM of Ontario Info
About Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM of Ontario

About Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram of Ontario - New and Used Car Dealers We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Located in the Ontario Auto Center, convenient to Los Angeles, and neighbors to Chino, Pomona and Redlands, we will help you find the right vehicle for your needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about our new Jeep, Dodge, Ram and Chrysler cars and trucks and used cars, set up a test drive, or inquire about our auto loan and lease options! Whether you are looking for a new or used car or used truck; Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram of Ontario is here to help. If you don't see what you are looking for, click on Car Finder, fill out the form, and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! If you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, visit us at 1202 Auto Center Drive, Ontario, CA 91761, or call us. We look forward to serving you!

About Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM of Ontario

Friday 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Mopar Man 2016
5/03/2016

"Great dealership"

I recently bought a new vehicle from this dealership. I worked with Matt, he was very professional and polite. This was the fastest and most pain free buying experience I've ever had. This is how it should be done.

Matt

dsmothermo
4/19/2016

"very frendly and helpfull and willing to deal!"

very friendly not pushey are sell person Louis was very help full bent over backwards to answer or find any info. we needed wouldnt hesitate to go to Louis again if looking for a new car again!

LOUIS

Lourdes64
4/18/2016

"Excellent services "

Mr. Al Garcia was very helpful explain every detal that was wrong with the car. Al offered me different ways to help me and satisfied my needs. I will recommend to my family and friends.

Al Garcia

Jacque727
4/15/2016

"Wonderful"

Great sense of humor representatives, willing to help, I felt like they knew me personality , good communication , returning my calls, my vehical was ready a soon as they said and it was washed , a big plus in my book

Dania and Vicky

paduki
4/13/2016

"Great Customer Service"

We took both our vehicles in for service. My wife's 200 Chrysler for an oil change, and it was done in 30 minutes. My Ram 2500 was in for recall service, and it was done in a little over 3 hours. This was huge for us as we live about 1.5 hours from dealership. Jose was our service advisor and he did a great job getting us in and out. We bought both our cars at this dealership ( a year apart ) and have not regretted it for a minute. JCDR of Ontario is professionally operated and the staff has always made us feel like we are valued customers. Thank you again for wonderful service.

Jose

Happy Jeep Owner 2016

"our new jeep!"

Cubby, the fleet manager was great to work with. Cubby was very knowledgeable about our new family Jeep. I would recommend this dealership to friends & family. Look forward to my wife and I trail blazung days. Thanks again Cubby.

Cubby, the mgr of the fleet was great to work with. Very knowledgeable about our new Jeep.

go van

"Got what I needed "

In this day and age customer service is a hard thing to find, sales people want to give you what is fast and easy for them and not what you are looking for, I would highly recommend Jeep Chrysler in Ontario

Cubby

David G Bayles

"The best ever! "

My sail person was just like a friend , a good neighbor. I ordered 2016 Dodge Ram 2500 Laramie 4 X 4 Crew Cab pick up truck.You know it came in just the way I ordered it.Thanks to Matt, this was my best truck perches! I would go back! Thanks Matt.

Matt Antrim

Happy Customer
4/03/2016

"Great service"

Iwas very pleased with the quick, efficient service and will most definitely be back. Service needed was done in a timely manner and great customer service.

Virginia

Arlett90
4/01/2016

"Quick and amazing service "

I purchased my first car with this dealership and had the best experience. It was quick and easy. I defiantly recommend coming here. Everyone was a pleasure to work with.

Marcus and Mark.