Jeff Schmitt Nissan

Jeff Schmitt Nissan
Jeff Schmitt Nissan Info

thiemadj
11/17/2014

"Great sales rep, terrible management"

I went to Jeff Schmitt Nissan to look at a used SUV. I didn't end up getting that car, but George Webb was awesome and found me a 2013 Ford SUV I wanted within my price range that was still under warranty. However, 2 months later I took it to a Ford dealership to fix a recall issue and was told that there was a leak in the power takeoff unit that would not be covered by warranty because someone had previously put a junk yard part on the vehicle. That dealership suggested I call Jeff Schmitt, because usually a dealership will cover a weird issue like that. Jeff Schmitt would not help, and their manager, Mario McIntosh, told me that if he had made more money off of me that he would have helped me. He also could not say that the dealership did not know that this was an issue. In short, George Webb was an amazing salesman, who was very helpful and able to find me a car in my price range. However, the management was very rude both the day that I bought my car and when I called for assistance. I would not recommend this dealership to anyone. I even went to Ford and they said the dealership should help, but Jeff Schmitt said no. Jeff Schmitt does not care if they lose customers and they made if very clear on the phone when telling me to tell people not to go there if I wanted to by Mario McIntosh, sales manager.

George Webb & Mario McIntosh

fairafx
11/17/2014

"VERY POOR service and total mistrust"

I took my 2007 Nissano Murano to this dealership in September 2014 with complaints of a very "noisy engine sound and running very rough". in addition, I noted to the service department that my steering was not normal. They diagnosed my problems and replaced several parts ($362.00) plus $421 in labor: Serpentine belts due to wear" Fan belt Alternator belt Right inner CV Boot Dust repair kit I took the car back a few weeks complaining that my car was still very noisy and running rough. Their "master" service technician assured me that there was nothing wrong with my car and there was nothing else that need to be repaired. Today, I took the car to another Nissan service dealer with the exact same complaints and received a totally different diagnosis: Outer Tie Rods + wheel alignment Power steering pressure hose (leaking) + O ring Rear exhaust muffler broken @ flang So now I have to spend an additional $1400 to $1500 for work that should have been diagnosed and repair at Jeff Schmitt. Needless to say, I will never do business with them again and that includes buying a new car in 2015.

Master Service technician

robin.hill.583
8/23/2014

"Thank you Eric Elliott and Robert Terrill"

We bought a used car a 2012 Chevy Malibu from Eric Elliott today and we could not be more satisfied with all the service we got from him and from Robert Terrill they were very friendly and did all the could to meet the price that we were comfortable with They did a great job.I would recommend this dealer for anyone stop in they are great.Thank you Eric and Robert for the great service :)

Eric Elliott and Robert Terrill

jcorpinc1
7/02/2014

"Amazing Sales person"

I recently bought a SUV from Jeff Schmitt Nissan and I had the most amazing sales person. I dealt with George Webb. He was so down to earth and friendly. He went out of his way to find out the answers to all my questions. He was not pushy at all. I will definitely go back to George and refer anyone I can to him. I have bought many autos in the past and had my best experience with George.

George Webb

nickjared
10/10/2013

"Working with Mary each time my wife and I have our cars..."

Working with Mary each time my wife and I have our cars serviced is a pleasure. Mary is always friendly and helpful and we truly appreciate her kindness!!!

Mary Carlisle

vikkicunningham
5/13/2013

"Jason was great. I was torn between 2 vehicles so he..."

Jason was great. I was torn between 2 vehicles so he arranged for me to take one of them overnight so I could get a good feel for the car after driving a jeep for 8 years. The next day when I arrived Jason was busy with another customer and instead of makeing me wait he set me up with a co-worker that was very professional. We worked out a good deal and I got the car; however the time it took to get all the paperwork done was way too long. The people were all nice and friendly but I think the process took a little long. Also, they do a very hard sell on the warrenty packages and it took awhile to convince them that I wasn't interested.

Jason Anderson

Danat1224
4/21/2013

"jason was wonderful however management made me spend 5.5..."

jason was wonderful however management made me spend 5.5 hours to buy a preowned car. way too long for a car purchase! Mario the business manager was wonderful as well.

jason anderson

chevygarf
4/19/2013

"I stopped in to look at a used Terrain they had in stock...."

I stopped in to look at a used Terrain they had in stock. The car was exactly what I was looking for and I am completely satisfied with the car. However the experience was horrible. After I told my salesman Trevor that I was interested in the car, he went to talk to his manager to come up with a price. He came back and the monthly payment was more than I was able to pay. So after I told him what I was able to pay he went to the manager and came back to me 3 more times barely making a dent each time. I was also trading in a car that he told me was only worth $1000 originally but then changed it to $1500 and I was putting down 1/3 of the cost of the vehicle I planned to purchase. Finally I told him I had to leave because I had another obligation and I had already been there for 2 hours and he could call me the next day. Then the manager came out and stopped me and said "If I can get you the monthly payment that you are wanting will you buy it", and somehow magically they were able to give me the payment I wanted after an hour of hassling me. On top of that when I first arrived he told me about the MotorTrend Certified Vehicle Program they offer and I asked him if it was included in the price of the car, only to find out later they want to charge you an extra $2500. And each time he came back with a new price he tried to talk me into adding the program on after I told him the first time I didn't want it. Also when I test drove the car it had rubber floor mats in it, and after they "detailed" it for me, they disappeared. And the XM radio was suppose to have a 3 month trial and it turned off after a week. Honestly I will never buy a car from there again, and I will not recommend them to anyone. I think it may be Jeff Schmitt in general because I bought a car from Serra Chevrolet in 2010, and had a great experience, and then Jeff Schmitt bought them out and I took the car back for a couple issues under warranty and had a horrible experience with their service department.

Trevor Corcoran

CDogg1362
4/15/2013

"Had an excellent experience with Tim C at this..."

Had an excellent experience with Tim C at this dealership. Had a previous experience with another dealership in this group that was not good at all but Tim more than made up for it. He showed me vehicles that were what I was looking for without trying to upsell me to a more pricey or higher model. When I told him my price point, he and his finance manager "Jack" worked until I was happy even staying after closing on a Sunday to get my deal done. They even stood by their "we will meet the best price" guarantee with no questions, no issues and no problems. Great people, great service, great products.

Tim Collins

grandmaphyllis
4/12/2013

"I went in to "turn in" my Nissan Sentra lease...."

I went in to "turn in" my Nissan Sentra lease. I was met by a very nice young lady who spent a long time with me discussing the posibilities of purchasing or leasing. I chose to lease a new 2013 Sentra and I know I will be very pleased with this choice. My experience with both the dealership and my sales lady was excellant...........I will recommend them both to any of my friends who may be looking for a new car.

haylea cardwell