Read Reviews Jeff Schmitt Nissan

243 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Jeff Schmitt Nissan

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Jeff Schmitt Nissan

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Thank you Eric Elliott and Robert Terrill"

robin.hill.583
8/23/2014 2:21:20 PM

Eric Elliott and Robert Terrill

My Review Of Jeff Schmitt Nissan:

We bought a used car a 2012 Chevy Malibu from Eric Elliott today and we could not be more satisfied with all the service we got from him and from Robert Terrill they were very friendly and did all the could to meet the price that we were comfortable with They did a great job.I would recommend this dealer for anyone stop in they are great.Thank you Eric and Robert for the great service :)

"Amazing Sales person"

jcorpinc1
7/2/2014 2:33:01 PM

George Webb

My Review Of Jeff Schmitt Nissan:

I recently bought a SUV from Jeff Schmitt Nissan and I had the most amazing sales person. I dealt with George Webb. He was so down to earth and friendly. He went out of his way to find out the answers to all my questions. He was not pushy at all. I will definitely go back to George and refer anyone I can to him.
I have bought many autos in the past and had my best experience with George.

Twitter
"Working with Mary each time my wife and I have our cars..."

nickjared
10/10/2013 12:05:20 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Mary Carlisle

My Review Of Jeff Schmitt Nissan:

Working with Mary each time my wife and I have our cars serviced is a pleasure. Mary is always friendly and helpful and we truly appreciate her kindness!!!

Twitter
"Jason was great. I was torn between 2 vehicles so he..."

vikkicunningham
5/13/2013 12:51:25 PM

Jason Anderson

4.2

My Review Of Jeff Schmitt Nissan:

Jason was great. I was torn between 2 vehicles so he arranged for me to take one of them overnight so I could get a good feel for the car after driving a jeep for 8 years. The next day when I arrived Jason was busy with another customer and instead of makeing me wait he set me up with a co-worker that was very professional. We worked out a good deal and I got the car; however the time it took to get all the paperwork done was way too long. The people were all nice and friendly but I think the process took a little long. Also, they do a very hard sell on the warrenty packages and it took awhile to convince them that I wasn't interested.

Twitter
"jason was wonderful however management made me spend 5.5..."

Danat1224
4/21/2013 4:08:19 AM

jason anderson

3.2

My Review Of Jeff Schmitt Nissan:

jason was wonderful however management made me spend 5.5 hours to buy a preowned car. way too long for a car purchase! Mario the business manager was wonderful as well.

Twitter
"I stopped in to look at a used Terrain they had in stock...."

chevygarf
4/19/2013 9:30:38 PM

Trevor Corcoran

1.5

My Review Of Jeff Schmitt Nissan:

I stopped in to look at a used Terrain they had in stock. The car was exactly what I was looking for and I am completely satisfied with the car. However the experience was horrible. After I told my salesman Trevor that I was interested in the car, he went to talk to his manager to come up with a price. He came back and the monthly payment was more than I was able to pay. So after I told him what I was able to pay he went to the manager and came back to me 3 more times barely making a dent each time. I was also trading in a car that he told me was only worth $1000 originally but then changed it to $1500 and I was putting down 1/3 of the cost of the vehicle I planned to purchase. Finally I told him I had to leave because I had another obligation and I had already been there for 2 hours and he could call me the next day. Then the manager came out and stopped me and said "If I can get you the monthly payment that you are wanting will you buy it", and somehow magically they were able to give me the payment I wanted after an hour of hassling me. On top of that when I first arrived he told me about the MotorTrend Certified Vehicle Program they offer and I asked him if it was included in the price of the car, only to find out later they want to charge you an extra $2500. And each time he came back with a new price he tried to talk me into adding the program on after I told him the first time I didn't want it. Also when I test drove the car it had rubber floor mats in it, and after they "detailed" it for me, they disappeared. And the XM radio was suppose to have a 3 month trial and it turned off after a week. Honestly I will never buy a car from there again, and I will not recommend them to anyone. I think it may be Jeff Schmitt in general because I bought a car from Serra Chevrolet in 2010, and had a great experience, and then Jeff Schmitt bought them out and I took the car back for a couple issues under warranty and had a horrible experience with their service department.

Twitter
"Had an excellent experience with Tim C at this..."

CDogg1362
4/15/2013 12:47:45 PM

Tim Collins

My Review Of Jeff Schmitt Nissan:

Had an excellent experience with Tim C at this dealership. Had a previous experience with another dealership in this group that was not good at all but Tim more than made up for it. He showed me vehicles that were what I was looking for without trying to upsell me to a more pricey or higher model. When I told him my price point, he and his finance manager "Jack" worked until I was happy even staying after closing on a Sunday to get my deal done. They even stood by their "we will meet the best price" guarantee with no questions, no issues and no problems. Great people, great service, great products.

Twitter
"I went in to "turn in" my Nissan Sentra lease...."

grandmaphyllis
4/12/2013 6:36:32 AM

haylea cardwell

My Review Of Jeff Schmitt Nissan:

I went in to "turn in" my Nissan Sentra lease. I was met by a very nice young lady who spent a long time with me discussing the posibilities of purchasing or leasing. I chose to lease a new 2013 Sentra and I know I will be very pleased with this choice.
My experience with both the dealership and my sales lady was excellant...........I will recommend them both to any of my friends who may be looking for a new car.

Twitter
"My honest opinion concerning my experience at "Jeff..."

Thomasl2
4/11/2013 7:27:30 AM

GEORGE WEBB

My Review Of Jeff Schmitt Nissan:

My honest opinion concerning my experience at "Jeff Schmitt',725,Alpha ,Rd. on 4/9/2013,was simply (by far)the best most friendly.effcient
and professional iv'e ever experienced in over 30 years of buying autos;and I have used many others in the past.George Webb and the General Manger are real people ,that make one feel special and are highly professional.I have now decided that this is the Dealership that I
intend to use for all my future trans-actions.(You will come highly recommened by me. Thanks Rev.Thomas L .Meaux

Twitter
"I came in to get my oil changed and tires rotated .I also..."

vlsmith
4/4/2013 12:03:16 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Mary Carlisle

My Review Of Jeff Schmitt Nissan:

I came in to get my oil changed and tires rotated .I also told them about it sound like air is coming in from the back window and they took a look at it as I was going home I heard the same sound so I called back and Told Mary and she told me to bring it back and I told her I live in Englewood she told me that they would take care of me. So I did take it back so they can look at it again. Then we set up another appointment to bring it back and they also put some gas in my car since I had to bring it back .Was very happy that they took good care of me. Thank Guys and Keep up the good work.

Reviews 11-20 >>