Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg

875 Eads Parkway,
Lawrenceburg, Indiana 47025
Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg Info
About Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg

Lawrenceburg Indiana and greater Cincinnati full service new and used Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram dealership serving the IN, OH and KY markets, our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Lawrenceburg is dedicated to: 1) delivering exceptional service & value 2) promoting personal & professional growth 3) fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Lawrenceburg a place where people want to work and do business. Formerly Joe Kidd Chrysler Jeep Dodge before being purchased in September of 2011.

About Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg

Marty from Burlington
5/22/2016

"fact finders"

Our experience could not have been any more satisfying. From initially being greeted with a smile from Brian Steenhoek to meeting Scott Huber and then onto Chuck Reckers, the experience was one of teamwork and a true interest in us as customers rather than someone whose time there might be identified as a sales order recorded in an accounting ledger in the main office. The Wyler Group team extended their great resolve to the day of pick-up. The sales associate Thomas, the repair shop specialist who cleaned and made the vehicle ready, to the Chrysler sales specialist who added a final comforting comment about the knowledge and integrity we were receiving in total from the Lawrenceburg Wyler Group was truly a team of professionals dedicated to ensuring we not only were satisfied but knew who to reach-out to should questions at a later date and time arise.

Challenger1
5/22/2016

"Purchase a newer vehicle "

Sales will work with you to get you into the car you want at a afortable payment for the type of car your looking for. I will definitely come back for future purchases

Gates1004
5/17/2016

"Great customer service "

Brian did a great job making sure I revived the exact vehicle I wanted.even after the sale he helped me with questions and concerns I had .

Cubgirl64
5/05/2016

"Terrific!!!"

From the minute we walked into the showroom until the minute we walked out, the level of service and the knowledge our salesman Brian gave us was 5 star!!!

Jason

my baby
5/05/2016

"nice and willing"

I'm very happy with my experience with Jeff wyler they treated me very well service was great and the team was great I would say I left really happy

Chris Snowden
4/08/2016

"New jeep"

Everybody friendly, no pressure sales. Would recommend this dealership. Financing was quick and easy. Sales man answered all questions and help me set up electronics

Whofstetter
4/02/2016

"Good help"

Helped me get into a car and was very help full even with a recovering bankruptcy and was able to get me into a decent car

Paul G.
4/01/2016

"Product expertise makes the difference!"

My wife Paula and I are very pleased with the excellent service we received at Jeff Wyler Lawrenceburg with the purchase of our new Jeep Cherokee. We were fortunate to work with Brian Steenhoek, who took the time to ask about our interests and priorities in a new vehicle. Thanks to his in depth product knowledge, Brian was able to guide us to the right vehicle and helped us find a great value too! We are happy to recommend Brian to others who are in the market for a vehicle.

Daniel Meseroll
3/31/2016

"Great experience at Jeff Wyler Lawrenceburg"

Just bought a car from Chuck Hutton at Jeff Wyler Lawrenceburg, and it was a great experince. I was looking for a very specific set of options, and Chuck was able to find the car I wanted, got it shipped to the dealership, and I got a great price. No hassles, I would recommend Chuck and Jeff Wyler Lawrenceburg to everyone.

57Nuc
3/30/2016

"Helped me find the perfect jeep very friendly "

Over all great service helped me a lot find what I was looking for would recommend highly just a great experience in buying the new jeep

Reviews of Brian Steenhoek