Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg

875 Eads Parkway,
Lawrenceburg, Indiana 47025
Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg Info
About Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg

Lawrenceburg Indiana and greater Cincinnati full service new and used Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram dealership serving the IN, OH and KY markets, our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Lawrenceburg is dedicated to: 1) delivering exceptional service & value 2) promoting personal & professional growth 3) fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Lawrenceburg a place where people want to work and do business. Formerly Joe Kidd Chrysler Jeep Dodge before being purchased in September of 2011.

About Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg

jenniferfer86
5/23/2015

"Friendly and sincere!"

Brian was so friendly and easy to talk to. My husband and I did not feel pressured at all and still managed to purchase TWO brand new vehicle on the same day!! Everyone was so welcoming, and we will recommend this dealer to others!

eley,shannon96
5/15/2015

"it was a good experience"

Great experience and friendly people. Very happy with my purchase. Brian and Jeremy were very helpful during the whole paperwork process! They found what I was looking for and I was very happy! Thank you so much

doodlebug611
5/11/2015

"Worst experience with service I've ever had"

Took my truck in for service for several issues. Service sent the vehicle back out saying could not duplicate problems so I took it to a regular mechanic who confirmed play in the steering and fixed the issue for 100.00 and confirmed the other problems do exist as well. I made another appointment for service and this time the service manager rode with me to verify my concerns. While out on the test drive with the service manage he did in fact hear my brakes squealing and said that normal and cant be fixed ( made 2 calls to others shops and they stated this is incorrect and the dealer just didn't want to fix the issue). I guess for me the final deal was the loud banging noise coming from under the vehicle on the passenger side when hitting bumps, the service manager did hear that noise as well. While he was looking under the truck he could see where body mounts were scraping against the frame rail so they sprayed WD-40 on it and said keep driving it and let me know if the noise changes. If you see something scraping or rubbing why not put it in the air and take a closer look? I'm no mechanic but when I see metal with heavy scrapes in it under a vehicle that probably isn't normal and WD-40 isn't going to fix it. It's just upsetting that you have a warranty and still have to pay your regular mechanic to fix a problem cause they dealer either can't or won't. Just an update: Took my truck to a different dealer and it was found that the passenger side step bracket was hitting the body mounting bracket when the cab would tilt (turning right) and was a simple fix by adjusting the step side brackets. While it was in the shop they checked the squealing brakes and said it appeared the pads had some defects and replaced them. This is upsetting that the service manager tells you its normal and they cant stop the brakes from squeaking then you visit a different dealer and find that they can be fixed and were fixed all in 1 visit. All said and done the truck is back to normal thanks to other Ram dealers. If you get sent away from this service center without getting fixed up do yourself a favor and get another dealer involved.

Service Manger

May 22, 2015

We would like to express our apologies for the bad experience you received while dealing with our dealership. Nothing we can say can make up for your experience, however, please be assured that we take your comments very seriously and we will look into the situation and do all we can to make sure that we learn from our mistakes and do all we can to make sure that those mistakes are not repeated. Thank you for your honesty and for taking the time to bring what happened to our attention. Once again, we are sorry for your bad experience.

Tufts11
5/07/2015

"In and Out"

My wife stopped in and told Brian what type of vehicle we were looking for. 2 days later and an hour and a half in the dealership we were driving of the lot in a Jeep. Best car buying experience I have ever had.

bigbaddad1fromdaytonohio
5/06/2015

"Outstanding customer service!!"

This was by far the best experience i have ever had buying a new car!! I am in my mid 40's and have bought many cars through the years. I sent an email to inquire about a new 2015 dodge journey that I found on their website. I received a follow up email very fast from Scott Tincher to help with my questions. Since I had already test drove a journey previously, I already knew that I wanted to buy one. For me it was just finding the right model/options and right dealer with great customer service. I am certainly glad that Scott contacted me. I set up an appointment to see the car as I am from the Dayton, OH area and have a hour and a half drive. He was very accommodating to my schedule. The day arrived and my buddy that was going to take me to the dealership cancelled. I did not want to make the 3 hour drive just to see the car and get the loan to have to come back the next day. I called Scott to apologize for missing our appointment but wanted to get the paper work ready as we had already settled on the price of the car. And what a great deal they gave me as well!! I told them I wanted to get the loan paperwork started to save time and it was late in the day. I was shocked at what Scott said he could do for me since i was so busy and lost my ride. He told me that he would deliver the dodge journey to me that same night and all the paper work. WOW. He showed up on his own time at midnight from a long drive in the thunderstorm no doubt. The vehicle was perfect and we did all the paper work that night in my own home. So from now one I will refer all my friends and family to this dedicated hard working salesman! No one can ever tell me that they can get better service anywhere else!! I want to thank all the staff as well that got everything ready for Scott!

leviash15
5/05/2015

"good people "

It was a good experience helped find the right truck for the right budget that I was looking for. Also helped with trade in process for the past vechile

Dodge Journey
4/29/2015

"Dodge Journey"

Brian has helped and stayed in touch since we started looking for a Dodge Journey. Was able to move our Journey from Jeff Wyler Fort Thomas to Jeff Wyler Lawrenceburg for our viewing of the vehicle.

Scott Huber

newjeepowner
4/04/2015

"Great Salesman"

Brian did everything he could to make our purchase happen. We appreciated everything he did to make the deal happen. We would recommend him for anyone wanting to purchase a vehicle.

April 07, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind words about your experience. We are glad we could assist you and we truly do appreciate your business.

Jeep10
4/04/2015

"Jeep wrangler "

Brian was great! He tried his best to work for me. I appreciated his understanding when it came to payments. But, I did feel a little pressure to make a quick decision by others. I do like my jeep, however, I'm still very worried about the payment, and still in search of a hard top for it.

April 07, 2015

Thank you for the words about Brian. We truly do appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.

Jeep jeep
4/02/2015

"Well done "

The entire experience had gone on for over three months. Brian has always stayed in touch from the very first day. Persistent but not a bother. The day we finally made the purchase Brian and Duke was very informative and got the deal done! All employee's we dealt that day did a great job. Well done!

April 07, 2015

Brian and Duke are both great assets to this dealership and we truly do appreciate the feedback. Thanks again for your business.

Reviews of Brian Steenhoek