Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg

875 Eads Parkway,
Lawrenceburg, Indiana 47025
Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg Info
About Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg

Lawrenceburg Indiana and greater Cincinnati full service new and used Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram dealership serving the IN, OH and KY markets, our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Lawrenceburg is dedicated to: 1) delivering exceptional service & value 2) promoting personal & professional growth 3) fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Lawrenceburg a place where people want to work and do business. Formerly Joe Kidd Chrysler Jeep Dodge before being purchased in September of 2011.

About Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg

ron.schunk
7/30/2016

"New jeep for an old man...."

I'm 75 and figured since Jeeps were as old as I am, I'd buy a 75th Anniversary model....we were just poking around the lot looking and Brian came out and talked to us. When I told him we were looking for a 75th he said he had two Grand Cherokees, a black and a silver...since it was spitting rain, he drove the silver one into the service dept where we could look at it..(nice and thoughtful). We drove it and we talked $$$....finally made the deal. It took awhile but they were really busy. My wife and I both love the new Jeep, it had some stuff I didn't have on the old one (2013) but it was missing some stuff i did have...didn't have a CD/HDD or memory seats and can't upload my own pics to the display, and doesn't have the BIG sunroof, but it does have heated steering wheel and power lift gate which is very nice. Nice and subdued (no chrome outside) 75th markings..I.like the V6 and getting back to regular gas (the 2013 was a hemi)... Brian was a great salesman!!!! The price was right and the trade in price was fine.

Jstokesiv
7/20/2016

"Excellent Experience"

Buying a new car can be stressful. Deciding whether you want to commit to buying a car and spending the money is a difficult decision. Brian worked with us to find exactly the vehicle that I was looking to purchase. We were able to work out a price and struck a deal. We discussed financing and our options were made very clearly making it easy to make that decision. I will recommend your dealership and specifically Brian to anyone I know that is in the market for a new vehicle.

Finance Guy

Tom leedy
7/16/2016

"Fine folks to do business with!"

You can't do better. I drove into Lawrenceburg to purchase a preowned Cadillac. The vehicle was flawless as advertised, so the car sold itself; Brian just worked on the sales end to make it happen. I recommend that you see Brian for your purchase....he'll prove to you that the car buying process, that many folks struggle with, can be a painless and positive experience. The finance department did a fine job of explaining all the details that make financing a car easy and trouble free. I drove the Cadillac home, they drove my truck that I came to the dealership in, back home to Springfield Ohio for me.....a 70 mile trip!!...they just treat you well here; they've made a life long customer out of me.

Kim
7/09/2016

"Great "

Brian was wonderful!!!!!! I didn't get attacked in the lot. I actually had to go inside to get a salesman! I love my jeep!

travis
7/06/2016

"Excellent Dealership"

Brian and the team at Jeff Wyler made purchasing a new truck easy. I was quickly greeted, we looked over the inventory, and after a short time, closed the deal. When I returned to pick-up my truck, it was clean, shiny and ready to go home. Thanks for all you assistance Brian.

Jessi97
7/04/2016

"Excellent experience"

My experience at Jeff Wyler was amazing. Brian had called me and messaged me about any questions I had and showed me a really good deal on a new car. Everyone I talked to was nice and they all cared if I was comfortable while I waited. I will definitely go their again in the future to buy another vehicle and would recommend others to go there as well.

Charles Welch
7/03/2016

"A good experience"

Staff were professional and courteous. Helpful in selecting a car based on my needs. Were able to resolve one issue that I had with the car's condition (cosmetic).

Akwebb3
6/17/2016

"Jeep Purchase"

The salesman Brian Steenhoek was very responsive and helpful in my new purchase. He was able to answer any question I had and got me the vehicle I wanted for a good price.

Manager Jason

shaelataylor
6/15/2016

"Willing to Please"

We went in and Brian greeted us instantly. He worked with us on price and loan terms to get the payments where we wanted. When something unexpected came up in the loan process they offered 2 years of oil changes and tire rotations to make up for it. My only complaint would be that whoever put the windshield wipers on did not have one on all the way so the 2nd day owning the car it came off and scratched the windshield.

ngmangel73
5/24/2016

"Great car buying experience. "

Great place to go for great service. Would recommend Jeff Wyler Lawrenceburg if you are looking to buy a new car. Brian worked hard to get the deal done.

Reviews of Brian Steenhoek