Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg

875 Eads Parkway,
Lawrenceburg, Indiana 47025
Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg Info
About Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg

Lawrenceburg Indiana and greater Cincinnati full service new and used Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram dealership serving the IN, OH and KY markets, our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Lawrenceburg is dedicated to: 1) delivering exceptional service & value 2) promoting personal & professional growth 3) fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Lawrenceburg a place where people want to work and do business. Formerly Joe Kidd Chrysler Jeep Dodge before being purchased in September of 2011.

About Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg

tmulk
3/28/2015

"Amazing!"

the guys at this dealership were very helpful and know how to work their deals. They have the best prices around and are there to serve the customer. I'm very satisfied with my purchase and would recommend to everyone to check them out

Elaine1949
3/18/2015

"2015 Jeep Patriot"

Great experience! It's been a while since we bought a new vehicle. I found the employees more than willing to help us in our decision making. It was a very comfortable atmosphere. They gave us a great deal on a New Jeep!!

MiltBei
3/15/2015

"Great experience at jeff Wyler Lawrenceburg"

I had an amazing experience at JW Lawrenceburg. Brian was an amazing and attentive sales representative and the entire staff there is top notch and very profressional. I'd recommend this team in a heartbeat and they'll be my first stop when shopping for my next vehicle.

Jesse
3/07/2015

"New Jeep Experience with Shawn Moore @ Jeff Wyler was Great!"

Called and discussed purchasing a new Jeep Wrangler Rubicon with Shawn Moore. I asked Shawn to put together a no haggle trade offer and was pleasantly surprised with the outcome. Jeep was priced great without any hidden fees. Double checked all the numbers before signing and everything was as promised. Great customer experience without wasting my time - in and out within an hour including the test drive, paperwork and detail! Great job Shawn!

harley
3/06/2015

"great sals person and great guy"

i work with john mcgoff at first then he was off and brian steenhoek and jeremy cupp did evrything they could to get the job done, also great people im very happy john mcgoff was super with communicating always answered all question made a video of what i was looking to buy went on and above to help me most definitely use john if you go car buying but all in all they all treated my wife and i great thank you.

Herb
12/30/2014

"great friendly service"

When we pulled onto the car lot and we got out and started to look at the used cars. Thats when we met Duke Hilsercop. He didn't come on strong and was very friendly. He made us feel comfortable and we did not feel pressured at all. He let us test drive two cars and we fell in love with a 2011 Chevrolet Camaro. He got us a good deal on the car and did a great job keeping us informed as the selling process began. We got an awsome car and would recommend that anyone looking for a car to go to Jeff Wyler. Ask for Duke and tell him Herb sent you.

OYIBO
12/25/2014

"STAY AWAY FROM MIKE ANDERSON"

My experience with this guy is one filled with lies. he does not know what hes talking about and when you ask him, he says "I only sell cars". Lied about the things i was looking for in the van. As at the time, I didn't to get to connect it because the manual to the car was missing. When I had the manual and it was working and i took it to the dealership I was told i need to pay about $600 to get it fixed. Stay away from Mike because what he will tell you to make you buy the car is filled with a bunch of lies.

Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg responded to this review

January 07, 2015

We would like to express our apologies for any misunderstanding that may have occurred in your experience with our dealership. We spoke with the manager about your situation and he stated he spoke with you about your issues. It is our goal to make everyone's experience with our dealerships a great one and we are sorry we could not make this happen for you. Thank you for your honest feedback.

Terry Burke
11/10/2014

"Great service"

I live in Covington Kentucky and have continued to take my 2013 Dodge Charger (purchased new from here) for my oil changes, tire rotation and service. The service manager is very professional and even though I was 30 minutes late on my appointment they still got me in and out and I'm always satisfied.

stacey.mcconnell.90
11/06/2014

"Highly satisfied"

I was very undecided when purchasing my very first brand new vehicle. Duke Hilsercop was more than accommodating when it came down to making sure I was happy with my decision. He even called to make sure everything was going ok with my purchase and that I was still satisfied. I purchased a brand new 2015 Chrysler 200 S. I could not be happier with the service of Duke Hilsercop and the whole team at the Lawrenceburg Chrysler Jeep Dodge. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to buy a car. They truly care about satisfying their customers. Thank you, for masking my first car-buying experience fun (yes... Fun... They let you ring a bell and everyone cheers for your new purchase) and easy.

dfaber
10/24/2014

"Great experience"

Bought a new Grand Cherokee in July and in Oct noticed it was taking a cranking a little more than it should to start. Took it to service dept in Lawrenceburg IN. Scott took it in found others were experiencing similar problems, within an hour had the fix and I was ready to leave. He was so easy to work with.

Scott in service dept but don't have his last name

Reviews of Jeremy Cupp