Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg

875 E Eads Parkway, Lawrenceburg, Indiana 47025
Closed 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Brian Steenhoek, Sales Professional, Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg

Brian Steenhoek

Sales Professional
Chuck Hutton, Sales Professional, Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg

Chuck Hutton

Sales Professional
Derrick Baltrusch, Sales Professional, Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg

Derrick Baltrusch

Sales Professional

Kevin Brayshaw, Sales Professional, Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg

Kevin Brayshaw

April 17, 2017

"Built my new Rubicon!"

- RNPhD

I walked into the dealership with no plans to purchase, however, knowing in a month or so I would. Brian sat down with me and we built my perfect Jeep. You could not beat the price, and I ordered the Rubicon on the spot. I have received the Jeep, financing was easy, and they were great to deal with. I would highly recommend working with them, and getting the car/Jeep/Dodge you want!

April 12, 2017

"Painless Sale"

- eshelly

Very smooth and painless sale with no pressure. Brian is a prime example of what a professional and knowledgeable salesman should be. Dealership is clean with friendly staff.

April 11, 2017

"Great experience!"

- allen2017

It was our first big vehicle purchase and Brian at Jeff Wyler was the perfect salesman for us. He listened to what we needed for our growing family, found us the perfect vehicle and we never felt pressured!

New 2016 Chrysler 200, $23485