Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg

Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg
Call
Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg Info
About Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg

Lawrenceburg Indiana and greater Cincinnati full service new and used Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram dealership serving the IN, OH and KY markets, our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Lawrenceburg is dedicated to: 1) delivering exceptional service & value 2) promoting personal & professional growth 3) fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Lawrenceburg a place where people want to work and do business. Formerly Joe Kidd Chrysler Jeep Dodge before being purchased in September of 2011.

About Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg

"2014 Dodge Charger SRT8"

Thanks Cecil, next time I will go to the Eastgate office for everything, got the key, thanks Eastgate location for your assistance in my getting the key that I was promised.

September 09, 2014

You are very welcome. Any time I can be of assistance, please just let me know.

"Shawn & Chris"

Unlike virtually every other dealer personnel in the area, Shawn and Chris are delightful to work with--forthright, honest, and non-adversarial. I cannot recommend them both more highly.

"Good Deal"

I had an easy time with the sale and every one was very nice and went out of their way to make me happy. I am very happy with the over all experience. Thanks

"Service Center"

Service Centers can be intimidating. When I walked in and met Casey, explained my story about some issues I had experienced at another dealer he assured me that he would handle the problems that I had noticed with our car. He did as he said, nothing hidden and made me feel at ease. Thank you Casey.

Casey

"Excellant Sales Staff"

John McGoff went above and beyond. I could'not be happiier with the deal and vehicle and thanks to Logan for his help GREAT JOB !

"Great Experience"

I recently bought a new Jeep Wrangler from Jeff Wyler and salesman John McGoff did an excellent job. I would defiantly recommend John to anyone that is the market to get a new vehicle.

"Personable and Willing to Deal"

I had a great experience. My salesperson Kevin was not a high pressure salesman and the sales manager, Shawn, helped bring my deal together for my new 300.

August 11, 2014

This is awesome to hear! We are delighted to hear that you had a great experience with Kevin and Shawn at our Jeff Wyler dealership. Enjoy your NEW 300!

"Awesome Customer Service! "

Shawn helped us trade in our van for a newer model- we had our kids with us, he was quick, friendly, efficient, and got us a good deal! He helped me set up the Bluetooth and everything before we left- amazing customer service! I would highly recommend Shawn in the future! Keep up the good work:)

August 11, 2014

Thank you for your compliments regarding Shawn and his efficient, quick and friendly service to you! We hope you are enjoying your NEW van from Jeff Wyler!

"Great experience"

I have recently purchased a vechile from Jeff Wyler in Lawrenceburg, and i worked with Brody Wolf. The customer service I received was amazing. I had recently had a car break down on me and needed a new car quick but needed something in my price range, and the car needed to fit my family. i talked to Brody and he worked with me and tried his best to get me something that was realible and fitting for my family. Brody found me and Jeep Patriot that was perfect size and in my price range. When we first walked in the door he made me and my family feel welcomed. He did a fantastic job and if I ever need another car i will always go back to Brody and Jeff Wyler Lawrenceburg. Zach Anderson also had helped Brody out to find me the perfect car and i couldnt ask for a better team to help. Thanks Brody and Zach. Amazing job.

July 21, 2014

Thank YOU for taking the time to write a positive review of Brody, Zach and our Jeff Wyler Lawrenceburg dealership! We are so pleased you found the perfect Jeep Patriot for you and your family. Enjoy it, and drive safely!

"fast friendly"

Never have any issues going to this dealership. Always quick and friendly.never have to wait long for routine service and they are very professional.

nick in service

June 30, 2014

We are pleased that you have experienced no issues at our Jeff Wyler dealership! Your positive review means so much to us. Thank you!

Shawn Moore