Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg

875 E Eads Parkway, Lawrenceburg, Indiana 47025
Closed 9:00 AM - 7:30 PM Hours

Brian Steenhoek, Sales Professional, Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg

Brian Steenhoek

Sales Professional
Chuck Hutton, Sales Professional, Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg

Chuck Hutton

Sales Professional
Derrick Baltrusch, Sales Professional, Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg

Derrick Baltrusch

Sales Professional

Kevin Brayshaw, Sales Professional, Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg

Kevin Brayshaw

January 14, 2017

"It's easy to buy a car at Jeff Wyler...even 600 miles away!!"

- mkl0813

When Brian Steenhoek first approached me (via phone call) regarding the purchase of my 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo for a trade-in 2017 Jeep, I was quite hesitant especially because I was living 600+ miles away from the dealership. Even though I bought my 2014 Jeep there, it was still strange to purchase a car sight unseen by phone call and emails. BUT...Brian made it easy, comfortable and enjoyable. He was quite professional, knowledgeable and easy doing car buying with. I would highly recommend Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg. Thank you Brian for a great car buying experience. I hope someday we will meet in person; the next time I am in town!!

January 13, 2017

"Great salesman & great service"

- Davet51565

We bought a Jeep Cherokee and the salesman Brian Steenoek was very informative and very easy to work with giving us a very good deal. I would high recommend everyone to check it out if you want a good deal and great service

January 04, 2017

"great service fron write up to great tech's"

- bburton4x4

I always bring my Dodge Ram and Jeep Grand Cherokee to The Jeff Wyler Dealership in Lawrenceburg.The Service Manager and the Service Writer are very friendly.and helpful.When I make my appt.there I always ask for this certain tech to work on my vehicle's.He is good and help's me out when there is something else is wrong that I didnt no.I really trust him and all the service team.I even bring coupons with me and the service team at the desk always honor them from the Wyler Group.I could not ask for any more.I would recommend this dealer to anyone.

Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg, Lawrenceburg, IN, 47025