Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg

875 Eads Parkway,
Lawrenceburg, Indiana 47025
Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg Info
About Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg

Lawrenceburg Indiana and greater Cincinnati full service new and used Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram dealership serving the IN, OH and KY markets, our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Lawrenceburg is dedicated to: 1) delivering exceptional service & value 2) promoting personal & professional growth 3) fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Lawrenceburg a place where people want to work and do business. Formerly Joe Kidd Chrysler Jeep Dodge before being purchased in September of 2011.

About Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg

Silopanna
7/01/2015

"Great Place to buy a car"

Awesome, Provided great feedback with regards to my cars status. Very helpful in explaining all the features and worked hard to get me my car.

Nate1972
6/30/2015

"Excellent service!"

The salesman and dealership were very good to work with. They went out of their way to find the vehical we wanted and get us to the price we needed. I would definitely recommend them to others.

kkemper
6/25/2015

"wonderful service"

wonderful timely service to get a new car same day as I looked. Very knowledgeable to give me what I needed based on my budget.

Wayne
6/22/2015

"Great"

Got a nice truck for a great price thanks Brian was great to deal with so thanks again. Would go back again to buy other when need be.

Harvey
6/17/2015

"Curious and very helpful"

A very helpful sales staff and in particular the salesman I dealt with, Gary Dunaway, was as helpful as anyone could be. It was a pleasure to do business with him and the others at the dealership. I have also had cars worked on by their service department in the past and their work was always satisfactory.

Tressaso
6/17/2015

"Easy, convenient, courteous. "

Bought my last two trucks from Jeff Wyler of Lawrenceburg and it's were I'll buy my third. previously used their service department and continue to use their service department for my new truck. All of the staff is friendly and professional and the Prices are fair. I absolutely love my 15 Ram Sport and Gary Dunaway was / is a pleasure to work with. I always recommend this dealership and i'm not an easy one to deal with.

KarrieS
6/10/2015

"Great deal!"

We stopped by the dealership after finding a vehicle online that we were interested in and decided to take it for a test drive. We werent planning on purchasing anything that night but decided to go for it because it was such great deal and because Brian our salesperson was so awesome. I unintentionally kept them past closing but they didn't try to rush anything and made sure I was completely informed and satisfied before leaving.

reemej
6/09/2015

"Completely satisfied"

Took my used truck in to have them check a few things, and add some step bumpers. Everything was fixed, the bumpers were added and they even buffed out several scratches as well. They even gave me a loaner car, that happened to be waaaay nicer then the truck I bought while my truck was being serviced.

Esmith23
6/04/2015

"Excellent excellent experience"

Some of the greatest car people I have ever dealt with. Brian was very professional and polite throughout the process. He worked with my crazy work schedule and my kids baseball games to deliver me my new jeep without ever stepping foot in the dealer ship A++++++++++++++ experience

jenniferfer86
5/23/2015

"Friendly and sincere!"

Brian was so friendly and easy to talk to. My husband and I did not feel pressured at all and still managed to purchase TWO brand new vehicle on the same day!! Everyone was so welcoming, and we will recommend this dealer to others!

Reviews of Brian Steenhoek