Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg

875 Eads Parkway,
Lawrenceburg, Indiana 47025
Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg Info
About Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg

Lawrenceburg Indiana and greater Cincinnati full service new and used Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram dealership serving the IN, OH and KY markets, our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Lawrenceburg is dedicated to: 1) delivering exceptional service & value 2) promoting personal & professional growth 3) fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Lawrenceburg a place where people want to work and do business. Formerly Joe Kidd Chrysler Jeep Dodge before being purchased in September of 2011.

About Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg

Scasilla
9/13/2016

"Best experience ever!"

The reason I gave an overall 5 star rating is because I went in wanting a Jeep that was already there at that location. But then I found out that really wasn't my dream car. BUT Brian Steenhoek asked me what I wanted and down to the color and the features that the Jeep had, and just like that I was going home with the real Jeep of my dreams. I'm so happy we chose Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg even though I live in Avon,IN, it was well worth my drive because of the experience I had there.

Jay & Michelle
9/09/2016

"Great experience at Jeff Wyler Jeep Dodge Lawrenceburg!"

We were very happy with Brian Steenhoek's honest and friendly service provided during our Jeep purchase. He walked us through all the details of the Jeep. We would definitely recommend him!

disappointed
9/08/2016

"Original problem still not handled."

Initially my experience was great. The salesman, Chuck Hutton, was wonderful. Things went downhill after that. On 05/06/16 I bought a 2009 Nissan Rogue with a 24 mo. /24000 mi powertrain warranty from Jeff Wyler’s Lawrenceburg location. There were a couple of issues I requested to be looked at, such as, the master window control wouldn’t roll up the back windows and when speeding up it seemed like the engine didn’t want go. I was told this wasn’t an issue and my vehicle would be sent to the Colerain Nissan location. I dropped it off 05/24/16 and was given a rental. I called the Lawrenceburg location several times to get an update, never having my calls returned. On 06/20/16 I called the Nissan location and was able to speak to Kyle May. He informed me that he too tried multiple times to contact someone at the Lawrenceburg location because they were supposed to contact the warranty company, he hadn’t received a response. Kyle was professional and respectful. He sent me a detailed list of everything that was wrong with my vehicle, and there was a lot. The week of 08/08/16 (more than 3 months and 3 car payments later) my husband and I went to the Nissan location. We spoke with Corbin Stamper. I explained the situation and he assured me this is not how Jeff Wyler conducts business and he would get to the bottom of it. On 08/17/16 I got a call from the Lawrenceburg location stating that my vehicle was ready to be picked up and I had until 7 pm that evening to come pick it up (although, the paperwork said I had 24 hrs.). I wasn’t told any details and received no apology. I was literally just told to pick up my vehicle. On 08/19/16 Corbin bought back the Nissan Rogue. He worked his magic and got me into a 2016 Nissan Altima at a price I could afford, which was no easy feat, I can assure you. He took a problem that wasn’t his and mended it. He put his heart into his business and it showed. I’m extremely grateful for him. However, none of this excuses the employee’s behavior and lack of professionalism at Jeff Wyler Lawrenceburg. A short background; my husband has had 3 back surgeries in less than a year and a half, is unable to work and may not be able to return to work ever. All the while I’ve been in nursing school, which is extremely difficult, to say the least. We have 4 sons, also. Money is most certainly an issue in my household. I’ve graduated school and am now working in Cincinnati. I need a safe, reliable vehicle that can not only get me from point A to point B, but also do it in inclement weather. I went into this situation nervous and throughout it became more than worried and deeply saddened by the experience. I don’t understand how this could have slipped through so many people’s hands. Someone certainly should have and could have stopped this before now. Three car payments and more than 3 months waiting for a reply that I never received is ridiculous. I pray that whoever’s job it is to assess this situation and handle it does just that.

Chuck (not sure what his last name was, but it was NOT Hutton.)

Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg responded to this review

September 19, 2016

We are very sorry for the issues you had with service at our Lawrenceburg location. I asure you that we have met with them and have explained to them how they are to treat their customers in the future. We are glad that Corbin at our Nissan of Cincinnati store was able to help you with your situation. Thank you for giving us another chance and please let us know if you need anything in the future.

Lisa Crist
9/08/2016

"Drove over 2 hours to this dealership"

There is a dealership right here in my town however, I heard such good things about Jeff Wyler and the sales staff and decided to check it out. We were so impressed with the selection and the staff that we bought a vehicle the same day!

cassandra
8/15/2016

"New Jeep Cherokee"

Very happy with our service and Brian's attention to walking us through the vehicle and answering any questions that came up. Would recommend to friends and family.

ang513
8/02/2016

"Quick"

Great place, knowledgeable staff. Had been researching a Jeep on my own and this delearship helped finish my purchase. Will continue my vehicle's service here too, convenient location.

Jasonr321
8/02/2016

"New Dodge Durango RT"

The buying experience at Jeff Wyler, for us, was wonderful. They have a large selection of cars to choose from. Brian took his time with us and answered all of our questions. His product knowledge and willingness to share it was the best part. We felt comfortable and he took care of us like we were the only customers on the planet. We will definitely buy there again!!!

daves250r
7/31/2016

"Great experience with Brian Steenhoek"

Great experience with Brian Steenhoek. Stayed late to make a deal happen. thanks. reccomend Brian Steenhoek. they even threw in some extras for the truck. great experience.

ron.schunk
7/30/2016

"New jeep for an old man...."

I'm 75 and figured since Jeeps were as old as I am, I'd buy a 75th Anniversary model....we were just poking around the lot looking and Brian came out and talked to us. When I told him we were looking for a 75th he said he had two Grand Cherokees, a black and a silver...since it was spitting rain, he drove the silver one into the service dept where we could look at it..(nice and thoughtful). We drove it and we talked $$$....finally made the deal. It took awhile but they were really busy. My wife and I both love the new Jeep, it had some stuff I didn't have on the old one (2013) but it was missing some stuff i did have...didn't have a CD/HDD or memory seats and can't upload my own pics to the display, and doesn't have the BIG sunroof, but it does have heated steering wheel and power lift gate which is very nice. Nice and subdued (no chrome outside) 75th markings..I.like the V6 and getting back to regular gas (the 2013 was a hemi)... Brian was a great salesman!!!! The price was right and the trade in price was fine.

Jstokesiv
7/20/2016

"Excellent Experience"

Buying a new car can be stressful. Deciding whether you want to commit to buying a car and spending the money is a difficult decision. Brian worked with us to find exactly the vehicle that I was looking to purchase. We were able to work out a price and struck a deal. We discussed financing and our options were made very clearly making it easy to make that decision. I will recommend your dealership and specifically Brian to anyone I know that is in the market for a new vehicle.

Finance Guy