Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg

Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg
Call
Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg Info
About Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg

Lawrenceburg Indiana and greater Cincinnati full service new and used Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram dealership serving the IN, OH and KY markets, our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Lawrenceburg is dedicated to: 1) delivering exceptional service & value 2) promoting personal & professional growth 3) fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Lawrenceburg a place where people want to work and do business. Formerly Joe Kidd Chrysler Jeep Dodge before being purchased in September of 2011.

About Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg

"Good Deal"

I had an easy time with the sale and every one was very nice and went out of their way to make me happy. I am very happy with the over all experience. Thanks

"Service Center"

Service Centers can be intimidating. When I walked in and met Casey, explained my story about some issues I had experienced at another dealer he assured me that he would handle the problems that I had noticed with our car. He did as he said, nothing hidden and made me feel at ease. Thank you Casey.

Casey

"Excellant Sales Staff"

John McGoff went above and beyond. I could'not be happiier with the deal and vehicle and thanks to Logan for his help GREAT JOB !

"Great Experience"

I recently bought a new Jeep Wrangler from Jeff Wyler and salesman John McGoff did an excellent job. I would defiantly recommend John to anyone that is the market to get a new vehicle.

"Personable and Willing to Deal"

I had a great experience. My salesperson Kevin was not a high pressure salesman and the sales manager, Shawn, helped bring my deal together for my new 300.

August 11, 2014

This is awesome to hear! We are delighted to hear that you had a great experience with Kevin and Shawn at our Jeff Wyler dealership. Enjoy your NEW 300!

"Awesome Customer Service! "

Shawn helped us trade in our van for a newer model- we had our kids with us, he was quick, friendly, efficient, and got us a good deal! He helped me set up the Bluetooth and everything before we left- amazing customer service! I would highly recommend Shawn in the future! Keep up the good work:)

August 11, 2014

Thank you for your compliments regarding Shawn and his efficient, quick and friendly service to you! We hope you are enjoying your NEW van from Jeff Wyler!

"Great experience"

I have recently purchased a vechile from Jeff Wyler in Lawrenceburg, and i worked with Brody Wolf. The customer service I received was amazing. I had recently had a car break down on me and needed a new car quick but needed something in my price range, and the car needed to fit my family. i talked to Brody and he worked with me and tried his best to get me something that was realible and fitting for my family. Brody found me and Jeep Patriot that was perfect size and in my price range. When we first walked in the door he made me and my family feel welcomed. He did a fantastic job and if I ever need another car i will always go back to Brody and Jeff Wyler Lawrenceburg. Zach Anderson also had helped Brody out to find me the perfect car and i couldnt ask for a better team to help. Thanks Brody and Zach. Amazing job.

July 21, 2014

Thank YOU for taking the time to write a positive review of Brody, Zach and our Jeff Wyler Lawrenceburg dealership! We are so pleased you found the perfect Jeep Patriot for you and your family. Enjoy it, and drive safely!

"fast friendly"

Never have any issues going to this dealership. Always quick and friendly.never have to wait long for routine service and they are very professional.

nick in service

June 30, 2014

We are pleased that you have experienced no issues at our Jeff Wyler dealership! Your positive review means so much to us. Thank you!

"The worst dealership in the United States "

The vehicle purchased broke down 250 miles from the dealership. Taken to service 4 times in a month. We had been told that the brakes were new, that was a lie. The vehicle needed brakes, gaskets, and finally a transmission. We were told by another dealer service that this vehicle should not have been sold to anyone. It had been altered and would not pass emissions. After several attempts to have the vehicle returned and told that they would not repurchase the vehicle, it took the words from the service manager advising the General Manager of the condition of the vehicle and that is when the vehicle was repurchased. Please be alert this dealer has this vehicle for sale again. Dodge Ram 3500 White quad. DONT PURCHASE THIS VEHICLE.

Gary Spoon

July 31, 2014

We would like to express our apologies again for what happened with the truck you purchased. Be assured we did not resale the vehicle to the public and in no case would we have done so. We will do our best to make sure an experience like yours does not occur again in the future.

"Great service and sale"

I want to start out by saying this is the 3rd jeep I've purchased from Jeff Wyler in the past 3 years. The first 2 jeeps were purchased from the Eastgate store, I worked with Shawn there but he left and went to Lawrenceburg store. I was now in the market for a Rubicon. I went to Eastgate and the service I received was less then what I was accustomed too from that store. So I started looking at other dealers in the area. I had Shawn's cell # from the previous purchases, so I contacted him to see if he was still with Wyler. I said "hey Shawn it's "my name" I'm not sure if you remember me", he cut me off and said yea sure do, how are things and what's going on. It was nice to speak to someone that didn't treat me like if you weren't buying right then, then it was a waste of their time to talk to me. I told him what had happened at Eastgate and his response was, what do I need to do to keep you as a Wyler customer? Not what can I sell you instead of them, not let me beat the other dealers price, but let's make this right and find you what you want. He searched and found me a rubicon, got it out to his location and made it a smooth transaction. He is a steller employee and honestly the only reason I'm still with Jeff Wyler, I love the service guys at Eastgate it's where all my service is done, but the sales staff needs some help. I'll continue to purchase from Shawn actually looking at another jeep later this year for my fiancé. Thanks again Shawn for the great experience. Sincerely

Shawn Moore

May 22, 2014

Wow, thank you so much for sharing this wonderful experience you've had with our dealership, specifically Shawn! We certainly hope you are enjoying your new Rubicon, and we are definitely looking forward to getting your fiance the very best deal on a Jeep. Thank you for the very kind recommendation, and please know that you are welcome to ask any questions of us in the future. We are here for you!

Shawn Moore