Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg

Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg

Call
Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg Info
About Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg

Lawrenceburg Indiana and greater Cincinnati full service new and used Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram dealership serving the IN, OH and KY markets, our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Lawrenceburg is dedicated to: 1) delivering exceptional service & value 2) promoting personal & professional growth 3) fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Lawrenceburg a place where people want to work and do business. Formerly Joe Kidd Chrysler Jeep Dodge before being purchased in September of 2011.

About Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg

Herb
12/30/2014

"great friendly service"

When we pulled onto the car lot and we got out and started to look at the used cars. Thats when we met Duke Hilsercop. He didn't come on strong and was very friendly. He made us feel comfortable and we did not feel pressured at all. He let us test drive two cars and we fell in love with a 2011 Chevrolet Camaro. He got us a good deal on the car and did a great job keeping us informed as the selling process began. We got an awsome car and would recommend that anyone looking for a car to go to Jeff Wyler. Ask for Duke and tell him Herb sent you.

OYIBO
12/25/2014

"STAY AWAY FROM MIKE ANDERSON"

My experience with this guy is one filled with lies. he does not know what hes talking about and when you ask him, he says "I only sell cars". Lied about the things i was looking for in the van. As at the time, I didn't to get to connect it because the manual to the car was missing. When I had the manual and it was working and i took it to the dealership I was told i need to pay about $600 to get it fixed. Stay away from Mike because what he will tell you to make you buy the car is filled with a bunch of lies.

January 07, 2015

We would like to express our apologies for any misunderstanding that may have occurred in your experience with our dealership. We spoke with the manager about your situation and he stated he spoke with you about your issues. It is our goal to make everyone's experience with our dealerships a great one and we are sorry we could not make this happen for you. Thank you for your honest feedback.

Terry Burke
11/10/2014

"Great service"

I live in Covington Kentucky and have continued to take my 2013 Dodge Charger (purchased new from here) for my oil changes, tire rotation and service. The service manager is very professional and even though I was 30 minutes late on my appointment they still got me in and out and I'm always satisfied.

stacey.mcconnell.90
11/06/2014

"Highly satisfied"

I was very undecided when purchasing my very first brand new vehicle. Duke Hilsercop was more than accommodating when it came down to making sure I was happy with my decision. He even called to make sure everything was going ok with my purchase and that I was still satisfied. I purchased a brand new 2015 Chrysler 200 S. I could not be happier with the service of Duke Hilsercop and the whole team at the Lawrenceburg Chrysler Jeep Dodge. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to buy a car. They truly care about satisfying their customers. Thank you, for masking my first car-buying experience fun (yes... Fun... They let you ring a bell and everyone cheers for your new purchase) and easy.

dfaber
10/24/2014

"Great experience"

Bought a new Grand Cherokee in July and in Oct noticed it was taking a cranking a little more than it should to start. Took it to service dept in Lawrenceburg IN. Scott took it in found others were experiencing similar problems, within an hour had the fix and I was ready to leave. He was so easy to work with.

Scott in service dept but don't have his last name

IHursey
10/22/2014

"Great service department"

Although I didn't buy my Ram truck from this dealer, they have treated it as one of their own when I've needed work done. I've had my truck in three times for various repairs, and within a few short hours each time, I get a phone call explaining what they have found, and an exact price quote to continue with the work. The service writers are very knowledgeable and have helped make the decision easy to take my truck to their service department.

Service writer and technicians

megraff
10/21/2014

"Service 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sport"

Jeep had a leak and they got it fixed. Would recommend the service dept. as they are always ready to serve your vehicle needs with no hassles.

Scott Parsons

cms0831
10/15/2014

"Shady sales tactics, No call backs"

My wife and I came in on October 3rd for a sales promotion where salesmen evaluated my trade. I was told they would pay it off at that point, I even asked what the offer was and was told “We are going to pay it off”. We spent the next few hours looking at, and finally test driving a new 300S. Deciding that we wanted this car we went in to talk about the numbers. Our salesman came back with a price that was around 7k more than the sticker price. At that time we were told that the rebates and incentives needed to be used to pay off my trade. At no time previous to this was I told what my trade was actually worth, just that it would be paid off. After seeing their offer we just got up and walked out. Thanks Jeff Wyler, your shady sales tactics did exactly what they were designed to do, waste 2 hours of my day off looking at cars while you had no intention of honoring what I was told. I called back and spoke to Jeremy Cupp on Oct 9th to see if I could get some “REAL” numbers on my trade. I called Jeremy back on Oct 10th to verify some numbers that I was unclear on, at that point I left a voicemail. It’s now Oct 15th and I have yet to hear back from them. Since 2006 I have bought and traded 6 new cars with other dealers in the area, and this is by far the worst I have had to deal with.

Gary Spoon

October 31, 2014

We would like to express our apologies for the misunderstandings that occurred when you visited our dealership. We have spoken with the representatives involved and we have shown them what they did wrong and how to present the information to a customer in the future. Unfortunately we cannot take back what occurred with you but thanks to your feedback, we can make sure it does not happen to someone else in the future. Once again, we are sorry for what happened.

rogerhaire
10/14/2014

"Excellent staff and willingness to go the extra mile"

I was looking for a used jeep and instead I purchased a new one. I test drove several jeeps while visiting the dealership. I also visited other dealerships too, but could not find what I was looking before making the final decision at Jeff Wyler. BTW- this was my first jeep purchase and I wasn't sure what to expect. The experience and knowledge they shared during my visit made me feel comfortable and helped answered my questions. I've always wanted a jeep and the folks at Jeff Wyler made this decision for me an easy one. We had to wrestle with pricing a little, however, in the end the negotiated pricing came back better, than my final offer. Thanks for making things easy.

paula.pitman.58
9/21/2014

"High pressure sales tactics"

I have never been so pressured to buy a car as I have from this dealer. I find it hard to believe they have a high rating.Anyone purchasing a new vehicle should do an extensive internet search for the model # they are interested in and find the best price. We drove to Bedford Ohio and saved $5,0000 dollars on our Grand Caravan and could'nt be happier. Dealers will tell you they have the best prices, but do internet searches and compare. You'll be surprised how they vary in prices.

finance manager

October 01, 2014

We would like to express our apologies for the negative experience you had when visiting our dealership. While it is our goal to make every customers experience a great one, sometimes we do fall short. We will do our best to try and make sure that an experience like yours does not occur again ion the future. We are happy you found what you are looking. Please accept our apology. Thank you.

Reviews of Duke Hilsercop