Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg

875 Eads Parkway,
Lawrenceburg, Indiana 47025
Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg Info
About Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg

Lawrenceburg Indiana and greater Cincinnati full service new and used Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram dealership serving the IN, OH and KY markets, our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Lawrenceburg is dedicated to: 1) delivering exceptional service & value 2) promoting personal & professional growth 3) fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Lawrenceburg a place where people want to work and do business. Formerly Joe Kidd Chrysler Jeep Dodge before being purchased in September of 2011.

About Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg

newjeepowner
4/04/2015

"Great Salesman"

Brian did everything he could to make our purchase happen. We appreciated everything he did to make the deal happen. We would recommend him for anyone wanting to purchase a vehicle.

April 07, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind words about your experience. We are glad we could assist you and we truly do appreciate your business.

Jeep10
4/04/2015

"Jeep wrangler "

Brian was great! He tried his best to work for me. I appreciated his understanding when it came to payments. But, I did feel a little pressure to make a quick decision by others. I do like my jeep, however, I'm still very worried about the payment, and still in search of a hard top for it.

April 07, 2015

Thank you for the words about Brian. We truly do appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.

Jeep jeep
4/02/2015

"Well done "

The entire experience had gone on for over three months. Brian has always stayed in touch from the very first day. Persistent but not a bother. The day we finally made the purchase Brian and Duke was very informative and got the deal done! All employee's we dealt that day did a great job. Well done!

April 07, 2015

Brian and Duke are both great assets to this dealership and we truly do appreciate the feedback. Thanks again for your business.

tmulk
3/28/2015

"Amazing!"

the guys at this dealership were very helpful and know how to work their deals. They have the best prices around and are there to serve the customer. I'm very satisfied with my purchase and would recommend to everyone to check them out

April 07, 2015

Thank you for the kind review and we are truly glad we could make your car buying experience a great one.

Elaine1949
3/18/2015

"2015 Jeep Patriot"

Great experience! It's been a while since we bought a new vehicle. I found the employees more than willing to help us in our decision making. It was a very comfortable atmosphere. They gave us a great deal on a New Jeep!!

April 07, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave a kind review about your experience. We truly hope you and your family enjoy your new Jeep for years to come!

MiltBei
3/15/2015

"Great experience at jeff Wyler Lawrenceburg"

I had an amazing experience at JW Lawrenceburg. Brian was an amazing and attentive sales representative and the entire staff there is top notch and very profressional. I'd recommend this team in a heartbeat and they'll be my first stop when shopping for my next vehicle.

April 07, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave a kind review about your experience here at Jeff Wyler Lawrenceburg and with Brian. We look forward to having a long lasting relationship with you and your family. Welcome to the Jeff Wyler Automotive Family!

Jesse
3/07/2015

"New Jeep Experience with Shawn Moore @ Jeff Wyler was Great!"

Called and discussed purchasing a new Jeep Wrangler Rubicon with Shawn Moore. I asked Shawn to put together a no haggle trade offer and was pleasantly surprised with the outcome. Jeep was priced great without any hidden fees. Double checked all the numbers before signing and everything was as promised. Great customer experience without wasting my time - in and out within an hour including the test drive, paperwork and detail! Great job Shawn!

April 07, 2015

Thank you for the kind review. We understand the obstacles with purchasing a vehicle long distance and we are truly happy we could find the right Jeep to meet your needs with no surprises during your visit.

harley
3/06/2015

"great sals person and great guy"

i work with john mcgoff at first then he was off and brian steenhoek and jeremy cupp did evrything they could to get the job done, also great people im very happy john mcgoff was super with communicating always answered all question made a video of what i was looking to buy went on and above to help me most definitely use john if you go car buying but all in all they all treated my wife and i great thank you.

April 07, 2015

Thank you for the kind review and kind words about John and Brian, they are both great assets to our dealership. We truly do appreciate you giving our staff the opportunity to earn your business.

Herb
12/30/2014

"great friendly service"

When we pulled onto the car lot and we got out and started to look at the used cars. Thats when we met Duke Hilsercop. He didn't come on strong and was very friendly. He made us feel comfortable and we did not feel pressured at all. He let us test drive two cars and we fell in love with a 2011 Chevrolet Camaro. He got us a good deal on the car and did a great job keeping us informed as the selling process began. We got an awsome car and would recommend that anyone looking for a car to go to Jeff Wyler. Ask for Duke and tell him Herb sent you.

April 07, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind review about your experience with Duke and here at Jeff Wyler Lawrenceburg CJDR. We truly do appreciate you taking the time to share. Thanks again for your business and welcome to the Jeff Wyler Automotive Family!

OYIBO
12/25/2014

"STAY AWAY FROM MIKE ANDERSON"

My experience with this guy is one filled with lies. he does not know what hes talking about and when you ask him, he says "I only sell cars". Lied about the things i was looking for in the van. As at the time, I didn't to get to connect it because the manual to the car was missing. When I had the manual and it was working and i took it to the dealership I was told i need to pay about $600 to get it fixed. Stay away from Mike because what he will tell you to make you buy the car is filled with a bunch of lies.

January 07, 2015

We would like to express our apologies for any misunderstanding that may have occurred in your experience with our dealership. We spoke with the manager about your situation and he stated he spoke with you about your issues. It is our goal to make everyone's experience with our dealerships a great one and we are sorry we could not make this happen for you. Thank you for your honest feedback.

Reviews of Brian Steenhoek