Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg

875 E Eads Parkway, Lawrenceburg, Indiana 47025
Open Now 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Brian Steenhoek, Sales Professional, Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg

Brian Steenhoek

Sales Professional
Kevin Brayshaw, Sales Professional, Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg

Kevin Brayshaw

Sales Professional

Chuck Hutton, Sales Professional, Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg

Chuck Hutton

Sales Professional

Derrick Baltrusch, Sales Professional, Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg

Derrick Baltrusch

December 05, 2016

"New 2017 Pacifica"

- pggentrup

I called the dealership to check about the new Pacifica I had heard about because we already owned a Town & Country and they had been discontinued. Brian Steenhoek answered the phone and answered my many questions and invited me to stop in and see him on my way home from Kentucky. We knew we were going to keep the Town & Country and didn't know if we wanted or needed to have two vans. Brian greeted us and took us inside to chat about the Pacifica and go over some of the details about this new model and the more we heard the more we liked it. We were very pleased with Brian's presentation and liked his "no pressure" style. My wife and I told him we would think about it and he suggested we take a ride in it to see how it handled. We were impressed with the smooth ride and all the extras in the van. I really noticed the bigger tires made a big difference in the ride and how much quieter it was compared to the T&C. We returned to the dealership and Brian knew we really liked it so we got the deal started. I was wanting a new truck but my wife said we really didn't need a truck so we decided to get the Pacifica with the trailer hitch. We're now enjoying both vans----yes, she drives the new one !! I told Brian I bet he was happy he answered the phone that day !! My wife and I both were impressed with Brian and the time he spent with us. He has called to check on us a few times and we told him we'd be stopping in to visit and to make sure we know how to use everything. We deal daily with three of our grandchildren (twins who are 8 and a six year old) and they love the new van. In fact, they now request we drive the Pacifica when we pick them up !! Thanks to Brian, we're now enjoying a really nice vehicle !! I would highly recommend him and his services to anybody looking for a nice vehicle. I guarantee you that he will listen to you and take care of you.

December 01, 2016

"Excellent"

- James L. Hobbs III

Everyone was helpful and they worked very hard to find the right car for me. I have already recommended them to a friend who is consideing buying a car.

November 20, 2016

"Extremely Happy Customer"

- Chloe!

I called on a Wednesday morning and talked to Brian, I told him I was thinking of purchasing a new Patriot. My credit wasn't the greatest (due to some unfortunate circumstances) but I needed a vehicle. I arrived around 1pm at the Jeep lot and by 4pm I was driving home in my new Jeep. I was greeted with the upmost professionalism thru-out the entire purchase. Walked thru the office and introduced to everyone I might come in contact with in the future even the maintenance crew. It was an awesome experience and I left feeling completely satisfied. I will be happy to recommend this dealership to friends and relatives.

2015 Jeep Wrangler