Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg

875 E Eads Parkway, Lawrenceburg, Indiana 47025

Brian Steenhoek, Sales Professional, Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg

Brian Steenhoek

Sales Professional
Chuck Hutton, Sales Professional, Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg

Chuck Hutton

Sales Professional
Derrick Baltrusch, Sales Professional, Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg

Derrick Baltrusch

Gary Spoon, General Manager, Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg

Gary Spoon

August 03, 2017

"Recall Service Work"

- Roger K

The service staff is always friendly and willing to take time to explain and answer questions I may have. Everyone from Eric who took care of me this visit, Chuck the service manager, the techs that say hi when you see them at the counter or walking by, the nice lady that chauffer's you back and forth to home as well as the ladies in the office when you get your paperwork and keys, always have a smile which makes you feel very comfortable, like family. It lets a person know that they seem to truly care.

Eric Johnson,

August 02, 2017

"Computer Glitch"

- mymastiff

When I took my 2014 Grand Cherokee in for service due to a computer error message, Chuck Reckers was more than willing to listen to the problem from my point of view and worked with Chrysler and Star to get the problem fixed. Thanks to Chuck Reckers and the rest of the service techs. Everyone was friendly and willing listen to what I had to say. I would recommend Jeff Wyler Lawrenceburg to everyone.

Chuck Reckers

July 26, 2017

"Sales and Service"

- barbara brockmann

We bought two cars from this location and are very happy with all aspects. One is a 2011 and one is a 2015. We bring our vehicles here for all our maintenance work. Everyone is so nice and helpful. I have had no problems at all when I call to make appointments or just come in for an oil change. I will continue to go here and when I am ready to purchase another vehicle, I will definatley be coming here to do so.

Chuck Reckers