Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg

875 Eads Parkway,
Lawrenceburg, Indiana 47025
Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg Info
About Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg

Lawrenceburg Indiana and greater Cincinnati full service new and used Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram dealership serving the IN, OH and KY markets, our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Lawrenceburg is dedicated to: 1) delivering exceptional service & value 2) promoting personal & professional growth 3) fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Lawrenceburg a place where people want to work and do business. Formerly Joe Kidd Chrysler Jeep Dodge before being purchased in September of 2011.

About Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Lawrenceburg

Sgrogg1
2/08/2016

"Great Experience and helpful staff"

Helpful staff willing to find exactly what you are looking for. Will be telling people to buy from here and from Chuck Hutton as a dealer.

Roger Dodger
1/24/2016

"A great experience!!"

Brian Steenhoek is a great salesperson! His knowledge and expertise helped make our decision to buy extremely easy and painless. Shopping for a new car can be quite unnerving but Brian answered all of our questions and met out objections with solid, supportive facts.

Chad.Hicks
1/17/2016

"Helpful even after the buy"

Brian Steenhoek was very helpful as a salesman. Also, my insurance company needed documentation from the dealership a month later and Brian/Jeff Wyler Chrysler Dodge Ram Jeep had it to me in no time. Great customer service.

gray, brenda 4444
1/16/2016

"quick, efficient, caring salesman and manager at dealership"

We did not have an appointment and were seen immediately by a great sales person named Brian Steenhoek. Brian had a new employee working with him that he was training that day. Both were very courtesy and really listened to our concerns and needs in a future vehicle. The new Dodge Ram vehicle that we purchased had a recall that needed checked out. We could not leave the dealership with the new vehicle so management approved a different vehicle for us to drive until the recall was attended to. We were very pleased with their professionalism at this dealership. Just very courtesy, professional and caring sales and management. We had to drive an hour and a half to get to this dealership and no question we would do this again in the future because their caring service and prompt professional sales meant a lot to us. We appreciated no pushy sales also.

Wildcat
1/05/2016

"Smooth purchase"

Traveled a significant distance for a particular vehicle they had in stock. Helped immediately upon arriving. They understood we were in a hurry and accommodated us with a quick and fair deal

Harvey47
12/28/2015

"Very pleased "

Not being a fan of sunroofs it was hard to find a loaded Charger without this option. A friend referred me to Scott Huber at Jeff Wyler in Lawrenceburg, In. Scott in turn referred me to Brian. They had the exact vehicle I was looking for. The experience was very enjoyable. I got the vehicle I wanted for a very fair price with an awesome warranty and in a very timely fashion.

Scott Huber, Rick Brock

alexjeep2015
12/16/2015

"Purchased a 2015 Jeep Renegade"

Not like any other dealers I've been to. Gil and his team are really there to help you! awesome buying experience. The process was fast and easy, and i didn't feel pressured.

DKKOGER
12/09/2015

"Wonderful Experience x2!!"

We bought our first Jeep Liberty at this dealership and after an unfortunate happening about a year later that vehicle was totaled! We knew we wanted another Liberty and couldn't be more pleased with our buying experience.

Renegade
12/05/2015

"Helpful & Courteous "

Brian helped my wife and I find two vehicles that we could afford and helped us work out a payment option that was right for us. He worked with us for several days to get us the two vehicles that were right for us.

hdl1944
11/27/2015

"Pleasant and helpful"

Brian was knowledgeable and courteous about the whole experience of obtaining a new vehicle; he was congenial and helpful with all my questions and concerns.

Reviews of Brian Steenhoek