Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet

Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet

Call
Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet Info
About Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet

Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet is proud to be the premier greater Louisville Chevrolet dealership and in Kentucky. You can trust the Chevrolet reviews of our highly satisfied customers, our service is second to none, and we welcome you to join the Jeff Wyler family. As one of several Ohio and Kentucky Chevrolet dealerships, we are committed to making the extra effort to provide the best price, selection, and customer service to our shoppers in Louisville, Kentucky and southern Indiana.

About Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

"Awesome staff at Wyler on the Dixie!"

My first experience at buying my own car and it was fantastic! The staff was very helpful at working with me at getting a price that I could afford. Jodie Engle was wonderful at not pressuring me to buy, but developing a warm and calming environment that put me at ease through the whole process. I recommend any body who wants to buy a car to see this staff. The will work with you to get you what you want!

"GRACE & FAVOR"

Jodie is a excellent & friendly loving caring person. I recommend Jodie to my family & friends. I love the way that they all work together as an family. VERY :-) HAPPY & BLESS with my NEW car!!!!!

"Love love love"

I love the atmosphere love my car love the people... Just when i go in there i am always greeted with a smile!!! Thank you....

"Customer service"

My expenice was excellent The manger Steve Mudd is the best he cares about his customers and has there best interst his work is solid

I worked with a guy name Carlton

"Gus Hazard.. best salesman I have ever dealt with!!"

Upon our arrival Gus met us at the door with the keys to the truck we came to look at (we called ahead of time). We drove from Cincy and the drive was well worth it because Gus is so professional, friendly, and so nice. At first we really didn't think we would be able to get the deal done. We were ready to leave. But Gus just kept working with us but without making us feel pressured like so many car dealerships do. He treated us with respect and really made us feel like we were friends. My girlfriend and I felt comfortable talking with him. If he didn't know something he told us straight up and asked somebody else.In the end we made a very fair deal on the truck. Thank you Gus for your help. I would highly recommend Gus Hazard to anybody shopping for a car or truck. No BS no gimmicks no pressure Jeff and Karen S.

"Amazing"

It was amazing. They treated us like family. I HATE shopping (for myself), especially for cars. I always get my hopes up-just to be let down. I wasn't very involved in trying to look at cars with them since I thought this time would be like all the others. I thought I would get excited about a car, but not be able to get one. I didn't even tell them what kind of car I wanted, since I truly didn't think I was going to be walking (Driving) out of there with a new car. Well not only did I get a car-I got a brand New car. Most importantly, they picked my favorite car for me that I've secretly wanted forever. I was in so much shock that I could barely even show the excitement once I got the keys to my new car. I would definitely recommend them to everyone!! (There was one other guy (younger white guy) that was helping with the process also. He's the one that actually took me out on the test drive. I forgot his name though. I just wanted to make sure he's acknowledged in this as well) Thanks again you guys! Amazing work!!

Norton Hazard

"The Hawkins' "Very Satisfied!""

We were terrified about going back into having a car payment. We needed to get the best price possible. Jeff Wyler quoted us the best price over the phone than we received anywhere for the same vehicle. They claimed that they guaranteed that we wouldn't be able to beat their price anywhere on our 2014 Equinox.That got us in the door. Kenny James and JR Reamy made us very satisfied with the deal they offered. We told them we were going to think about it and we shopped around a couple more days. They we right, we couldn't find anyone with a better deal. Thanks to them we have a new 2014 equinox. The Hawkins'

"Purchase of 2014 Chevy Malibu"

We got a great deal and wonderful experience buying our 2014 Chevy Malibu! Worked with Kenny James and Tony Brown! This was the first time in all the times I have purchased a car that everything went smoothly and quickly! Thanks again guys!

"AWESOME SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!"

Went to look for a used car on 9/6/14, but was shockingly surprised that I was approved for a Brand New 2014 Chevrolet Impala. With the help of a very friendly salesperson Tony Brown which was AWSOME!!!!!!!! If i had to do it again i would make an effort to find Tony Brown....

"Excellent Experience"

Found me a car that i love and fought to get the price to where i wanted. This is my 5th purchase from this dealership. Kenny worked very hard to make me happy and Brian Stratton was very friendly and helped me to get out and in my car in a timely fashion. Love Jeff Wyler

Reviews of Steve  Mudd