Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet

5340 Dixie Hwy,
Louisville, Kentucky 40216
Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet Info
About Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet

Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet is proud to be the premier greater Louisville Chevrolet dealership and in Kentucky. You can trust the Chevrolet reviews of our highly satisfied customers, our service is second to none, and we welcome you to join the Jeff Wyler family. As one of several Ohio and Kentucky Chevrolet dealerships, we are committed to making the extra effort to provide the best price, selection, and customer service to our shoppers in Louisville, Kentucky and southern Indiana.

About Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Annie Killebrew
4/22/2016

"Great Experience!"

Visited the dealership due to a couple of safety recalls on my car. Greeted by professional and friendly staff. Repairs done timely. Recommend this dealership.

Daymond M Geary

jk8307
3/26/2016

"All about their customers!!"

I felt very relaxed when I stepped foot on the grounds of this dealership. I didn't feel bombarded with salesman like I have at other lots. My salesman Kamal Hogan was very attentive, professional, down to earth, and he even made me laugh, which is a huge plus! He was all around amazing! He helped me in every way imaginable plus more. I am glad that he was the man that was at the door when I first walked in. I would recommend him to anyone that I know, he's a huge asset to Jeff Wyler!! Thank you again Kamal!!! :)

Vinny
3/12/2016

"Amazing Experience, hands down!"

Jeff Abbott made the transaction flawless, this was by far the best experience I have had purchasing a vehicle!!!! Highly recommended!!!! We are extremely pleased!!!

Jeff Abbott

Tiffany
3/04/2016

"A comfortable feeling."

The service was excellent. Even though I didn't have a chance to meet the Service staff the communication was over and beyond in what they gave me over the phone. A quick turn around on my car they diagnosed it and had my car ready the next day. My car drives great. I highly recommend these guys.

Damon

Pearson1
2/27/2016

"Purchased Ford Flex"

Upon arriving I was greeted with open arms welcoming me. I visited several Jeff Wyler dealerships and was very pleased with the help I received. Kamal did an excellent job with helping me find a car without forcing or pressuring me to purchase a vehicle I didn't want. He was honest with me in every aspect of the vehicles that I showed interest in. Keep in touch well and guided me every step of the way! I would consider my experience as excellent!

Mike Pagel
2/27/2016

"2016 Traverse"

Everyone we dealt with were very courteous and professional. Both sales personnel, Jeremy and Richard were fantastic. I would recommend them to all. We are very satisfied.

steph64
2/26/2016

"very pleasant "

Jersey was my sales person an he was very personable. He showed us SUv'S in our price range and went out of way to make sure we found something we liked. He worked very hard to get us a great price.

holland1991
2/24/2016

"Great Experience"

I came to Jeff Wyler to get a new car. I had a trade in but was having some issues with the previous dealership about my car. Kamal Hogan was one of the sales people that helped me the most. He was very friendly and eager to fix any and every problem/concern that I had. He went through the most to make sure I got the car of my choice and with the right financial company. Payments were better than the car I previously purchased and he has always been a phone call away if I ever needed anything. He was a really big help to me and my son. Thanks Kamal.

ShelbyE
2/23/2016

"Colorado"

Great looking cars. Wonderful service, sales representative was very fun and considerate. Managment was very nice and professional. Great place to consider shoppkng we were not disappointed!

bpizur15
2/22/2016

"Dream Truck 2013 Chevy Silverado"

Very friendly dealership. I had an outstanding sales rep in Kamal Hogan. He made my family and I feel right at home while there. He was very friendly and helpful the whole way through the process. He was patient in helping me find the truck that I wanted. Thanks!

Reviews of Kamal Hogan