Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet

5340 Dixie Hwy,
Louisville, Kentucky 40216
Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet Info
About Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet

Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet is proud to be the premier greater Louisville Chevrolet dealership and in Kentucky. You can trust the Chevrolet reviews of our highly satisfied customers, our service is second to none, and we welcome you to join the Jeff Wyler family. As one of several Ohio and Kentucky Chevrolet dealerships, we are committed to making the extra effort to provide the best price, selection, and customer service to our shoppers in Louisville, Kentucky and southern Indiana.

About Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

joe humphrey
8/04/2015

"Great Customer Service"

WE first met Jim Woods in 2011. Since that time we have purchased 5 vechicles from him. He is very up to date on all vechicles. Jim will work hard to make sure he has the car or truck that will best suit your needs. He lets you take your time and does not pressure you into something that you are not interested in. I have sent many people to see him and I always get a good response from them about the good service Jim gave them.

Toni49
7/21/2015

"Friendly and 1st Class"

My husband and I walked into the dealership and were promptly greeted by Tony Brown. He had a great smile and a friendly personality. I told him I wanted to test drive an Equinox and he proceeded to get me the key. He did not rush me or push me to make a decision. He told me to take my time. John, Finance manager, made a point to stop and say, Hello, and introduce himself. Wonderful feeling I was getting. These guys made us feel welcome and like we had been friends for years.. Tony Brown is a professional and I highly recommend him and this dealership for all of your car buying needs. We walked away with a new car and a new friend. So glad we decided to stop in there today.

john

bed2011
7/21/2015

"recall"

I. I called for appointment they set time and follow with e mail. I arrived at time was in and they said 30 minutes and was completed on time.

Daymond Geary

Richardhobbsgmc
7/11/2015

"This is how it is suppose to be!"

As always my experience at Wylers was the best, car was serviced and returned as promise. We have been dealing with this dealership on Dixie Hwy. for about a year , it's the way it is suppose to be, great customer service, will be purchasing our next car from them. Thank You for being just right!

Daniel

lorilogsdon
6/23/2015

"super job"

kyle ezell help us out he he great thank you so much I would go here every time to get a car the peple are the best

The Kings
6/19/2015

"Awesome Experience"

We stopped by this dealer just to look and ended up buying an '07 Chevy Tahoe. Gus Hazard was an great salesman. Everything he promised, he delivered. From the sales manager, to the finance department to service department, every step was a great experience. We will be going back for our next vehicle and will spread the word about Jeff Wyler Chevy.

Gene

pchest
6/12/2015

"Service"

If you need your vehicle serviced then this is the place to go. These gentlemen are fantastic and super nice! Will be back to service all our vehicles.

Newsuv
6/11/2015

"Great Job"

Everything went great except it took them an hour to wash and fill up with gas. Gus Hazard was wonderful. He really worked with us on getting what we wanted. Thanks

truckon625
6/02/2015

"Chevy Servicing"

I had my chevy silverado serviced on 5-26-15. The computer module had a short. Mr. Geary and the entire crew were very professional and completed the job in under an hour. I was more than satisfied with their work.

Daymond Geary

Davidd611
5/22/2015

"Great experience!!"

I would recommend this dealership to anyone who wants quick and accommodating service! The sales rep was very helpful and got me in a new car at a very fair price.

Reviews of Tony Brown