Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet

5340 Dixie Hwy,
Louisville, Kentucky 40216
Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet Info
About Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet

Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet is proud to be the premier greater Louisville Chevrolet dealership and in Kentucky. You can trust the Chevrolet reviews of our highly satisfied customers, our service is second to none, and we welcome you to join the Jeff Wyler family. As one of several Ohio and Kentucky Chevrolet dealerships, we are committed to making the extra effort to provide the best price, selection, and customer service to our shoppers in Louisville, Kentucky and southern Indiana.

About Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Masdens1
9/14/2016

"WONDERFUL!!!!"

I have never financed a car before, so I was so nervous, but Gus put my worries at ease. He was so helpful and pleasant. We got a deal so good I can't even believe it. Thanks again Gus for everything!! We will be back for sure!

nana
8/24/2016

"Felt appreciated as a customer"

This was the first time I've had my 2013 Buick serviced at Jeff Wyler. I live in the area and wanted to keep the money here. Jessica and the tech. that serviced my car were very professional and knowledgeable. Would recommend both and will return for future service.

Jessica Scmiedeler,, and Aaron Lee

Steve & Tanya
8/09/2016

"Very Acommodating"

Rod Rodriguez and the whole team treated us very well, We are an older couple one of us with C,O,P,D on oxygen, They went an extra mile for us in getting us in and out as soon as possible and at the same time giving us an Awesome deal.

Rod Rodrigues

Susan72
7/26/2016

"Great Service"

I always get great service at Jeff Wyler. The only reason I gave 4 stars is because of the wait times. Every tine I go in they tell me it will take 30 minutes, but I am always there at least 1 hour. I wish they would just tell me up front that it will be an hour. I live about 45 minutes away, but I bought my car there and the people are friendly so I keep going back.

unknown

Carrie
7/14/2016

"Excellent service everytime!"

I live in Shelbyville and travel to the Dixie Highway location because I love it so much. Everyone there is just the friendliest. They are so thorough with letting me know what I need next. I have NEVER had another dealership treat me so good.

All the Service employees

TQHondacrv
6/01/2016

"Honda CRV"

He now works at the Jeff Wyler Dixie Honda. He was very nice and helped us buy a brand new Honda CRV. Thanks again Eric!

Eric Springer

njpage
5/05/2016

"Recall Repairs"

I have a Pontiac G6. It had 3 recalls that needed attention. I made my appointment in April, but had to cancel due to a funeral. I rescheduled. Was asked to allow 4 hours for ALL repairs to be done. I did. I was SO SURPRISED when ALL repairs were completed IN FULL on my first visit in less than 2 hours. I have had Chevy Malibus before that had recalls and it took 3 miserable appointments to get them done at another Dealership. (I will be kind and not name a name). I WILL DEFINITELY be coming back to Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet for future maintenance and service on my Pontiac. WONDERFULLY FRIENDLY & COURTEOUS STAFF! THANK YOU!

I can not remember their names.

saunky
5/05/2016

"Complimentary Inspection"

Got a coupon for a free five point inspection, called and got in the same day, arrived and was treated with friendly employees and a fast honest inspection.

service department team

Annie Killebrew
4/22/2016

"Great Experience!"

Visited the dealership due to a couple of safety recalls on my car. Greeted by professional and friendly staff. Repairs done timely. Recommend this dealership.

Daymond M Geary

jk8307
3/26/2016

"All about their customers!!"

I felt very relaxed when I stepped foot on the grounds of this dealership. I didn't feel bombarded with salesman like I have at other lots. My salesman Kamal Hogan was very attentive, professional, down to earth, and he even made me laugh, which is a huge plus! He was all around amazing! He helped me in every way imaginable plus more. I am glad that he was the man that was at the door when I first walked in. I would recommend him to anyone that I know, he's a huge asset to Jeff Wyler!! Thank you again Kamal!!! :)

Kamal Hogan