Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet

5340 Dixie Hwy,
Louisville, Kentucky 40216
Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet Info
About Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet

Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet is proud to be the premier greater Louisville Chevrolet dealership and in Kentucky. You can trust the Chevrolet reviews of our highly satisfied customers, our service is second to none, and we welcome you to join the Jeff Wyler family. As one of several Ohio and Kentucky Chevrolet dealerships, we are committed to making the extra effort to provide the best price, selection, and customer service to our shoppers in Louisville, Kentucky and southern Indiana.

About Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

TQHondacrv
6/01/2016

"Honda CRV"

He now works at the Jeff Wyler Dixie Honda. He was very nice and helped us buy a brand new Honda CRV. Thanks again Eric!

njpage
5/05/2016

"Recall Repairs"

I have a Pontiac G6. It had 3 recalls that needed attention. I made my appointment in April, but had to cancel due to a funeral. I rescheduled. Was asked to allow 4 hours for ALL repairs to be done. I did. I was SO SURPRISED when ALL repairs were completed IN FULL on my first visit in less than 2 hours. I have had Chevy Malibus before that had recalls and it took 3 miserable appointments to get them done at another Dealership. (I will be kind and not name a name). I WILL DEFINITELY be coming back to Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet for future maintenance and service on my Pontiac. WONDERFULLY FRIENDLY & COURTEOUS STAFF! THANK YOU!

I can not remember their names.

saunky
5/05/2016

"Complimentary Inspection"

Got a coupon for a free five point inspection, called and got in the same day, arrived and was treated with friendly employees and a fast honest inspection.

service department team

Annie Killebrew
4/22/2016

"Great Experience!"

Visited the dealership due to a couple of safety recalls on my car. Greeted by professional and friendly staff. Repairs done timely. Recommend this dealership.

Daymond M Geary

jk8307
3/26/2016

"All about their customers!!"

I felt very relaxed when I stepped foot on the grounds of this dealership. I didn't feel bombarded with salesman like I have at other lots. My salesman Kamal Hogan was very attentive, professional, down to earth, and he even made me laugh, which is a huge plus! He was all around amazing! He helped me in every way imaginable plus more. I am glad that he was the man that was at the door when I first walked in. I would recommend him to anyone that I know, he's a huge asset to Jeff Wyler!! Thank you again Kamal!!! :)

Kamal Hogan

Vinny
3/12/2016

"Amazing Experience, hands down!"

Jeff Abbott made the transaction flawless, this was by far the best experience I have had purchasing a vehicle!!!! Highly recommended!!!! We are extremely pleased!!!

Jeff Abbott

Tiffany
3/04/2016

"A comfortable feeling."

The service was excellent. Even though I didn't have a chance to meet the Service staff the communication was over and beyond in what they gave me over the phone. A quick turn around on my car they diagnosed it and had my car ready the next day. My car drives great. I highly recommend these guys.

Damon

Pearson1
2/27/2016

"Purchased Ford Flex"

Upon arriving I was greeted with open arms welcoming me. I visited several Jeff Wyler dealerships and was very pleased with the help I received. Kamal did an excellent job with helping me find a car without forcing or pressuring me to purchase a vehicle I didn't want. He was honest with me in every aspect of the vehicles that I showed interest in. Keep in touch well and guided me every step of the way! I would consider my experience as excellent!

Kamal Hogan

Mike Pagel
2/27/2016

"2016 Traverse"

Everyone we dealt with were very courteous and professional. Both sales personnel, Jeremy and Richard were fantastic. I would recommend them to all. We are very satisfied.

Jeremy Abbott

steph64
2/26/2016

"very pleasant "

Jersey was my sales person an he was very personable. He showed us SUv'S in our price range and went out of way to make sure we found something we liked. He worked very hard to get us a great price.

Jeremy Abbott