Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet

5340 Dixie Hwy,
Louisville, Kentucky 40216
Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet Info
About Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet

Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet is proud to be the premier greater Louisville Chevrolet dealership and in Kentucky. You can trust the Chevrolet reviews of our highly satisfied customers, our service is second to none, and we welcome you to join the Jeff Wyler family. As one of several Ohio and Kentucky Chevrolet dealerships, we are committed to making the extra effort to provide the best price, selection, and customer service to our shoppers in Louisville, Kentucky and southern Indiana.

About Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

hotdaddy4300
4/07/2015

"Customer low credit score"

Great people to do business with. Gus made the process quick and easy. They really know how to treat the customer. I would recommend my family & friends to Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet!!

derrick
3/31/2015

"great serives "

i well recommend to you all the car is a great how it drive and hen its a usefully and people well like a car

wonderful
3/30/2015

"wonderful "

Randall from jcps my first time dealing with jeff wyler chevrolet on dixie highway. i bought 7 new chevrolets from 2 other chevrolet dealers in my lifetime.I bought a new silverado saturday march 28 2015. my salesman was tony brown. he got me more truck for the buck. if your looking for a truck give tony a call. tony will find what your looking for. tony is on top if your gonna shop for a truck.

bcomp
3/28/2015

"Great Service on Buying New Car"

Chris and the other staff were very helpful in finding my new car in my price range. They put me first. My expierence was excellent.

Susan72
3/23/2015

"Great experience"

My salesman Gus was great. The whole experience was great. The financing was easy. Could not have asked for a better experience. I would recommend Jeff Wyker and my salesman Gus to all my friends.

bjhook
3/23/2015

"great"

He did everything he could to get me a new car. Now I'm driving a spark. Thanks for everything.would highly recommend Chris to anyone.

Jemilla
2/02/2015

"new 2015 Malibu"

The staff was courteous and respectful. They weren't pushy or sneaky. These are true professionals in the industry. They keep to true service after the purchase.

Melissa W
1/30/2015

"Love This Place!!!"

My hunt for a new car began online where I saw many options I was interested in. I requested information on a few cars and got a response back right away. Their internet sales manager, Stephanie Randall, emailed me back right away and even contacted me by phone to find out what my "must haves" and needs are in buying a new vehicle. She was very informative and sweet, helping me narrow down my search perfectly. We set an appointment that best fit my busy schedule to come in and test drive the vehicles. Great communication skills and great customer service from Stephanie!! When I arrived at the dealership I was greeted with friendly smiles and great personalities. Stephanie came to greet me and showed me around the showroom. Tony Brown was the Salesman that assisted me in the rest of the process. He made this experience fun and hassle free for me. He assured me that I was in good hands and everything would be taken care of. Tony worked with me on financing and explained thoroughly on what I could afford. This was my first time buying from a dealership, so I had several questions about the process. Tony is a true sweetheart and took the time to make sure I understood everything before signing any paperwork, etc. This man is very knowledgeable about every aspect of the car business! I truly believe I couldn't have gone to a better dealership than Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet. I was treated with respect and welcomed into their "home" like I was family. It's easily visible how each and every member of their team loves their job, especially Tony and Stephanie!! I am blessed to have a brand new 2015 Chevy Equinox, all made possible by my new friends at Jeff Wyler!!!! I recommend this wonderful team to any person interested in a new or used vehicle! Thanks so much guys!

Stephanie Randall

Adamk2326
1/29/2015

"Great service"

Great selection of cars and trucks.Got a excellent deal on a Chevy truck with low miles.No hassle and no lies.The salesman was laid back with no pressure to buy.I will go back the next time i need a vehicle.

Chris Hiser

Tom
1/21/2015

"Very helpful"

I needed a new remote starter key holder for my 2013 Silverado LTZ. Jim Wood directed me to the service department , they took my order without a service appointment and in about 15 minutes they had programed the remote starter and I was on my way. I have bought 6 vehicles from Jim Wood and have always been treated fairly.

Reviews of Tony Brown