Read Reviews Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet

Chris Forehand Sales Professional1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet

Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet is proud to be the premier greater Louisville Chevrolet dealership and in Kentucky. You can trust the Chevrolet reviews of our highly satisfied customers, our service is second to none, and we welcome you to join the Jeff Wyler family. As one of several Ohio and Kentucky Chevrolet dealerships, we are committed to making the extra effort to provide the best price, selection, and customer service to our shoppers in Louisville, Kentucky and southern Indiana.

Our Location

8/29/2014 10:40:48 AM

Kenny JamesKenny James
Brian StrattonBrian Stratton

My Review Of Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet:

Found me a car that i love and fought to get the price to where i wanted. This is my 5th purchase from this dealership. Kenny worked very hard to make me happy and Brian Stratton was very friendly and helped me to get out and in my car in a timely fashion. Love Jeff Wyler

"Frienemy"

mtvernon
8/26/2014 7:19:53 PM

Gus HazardGus Hazard

My Review Of Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet:

You know you're dealing with a good salesman when your a die hard cardinal man and he's a die hard cats fan he still got me the car i wanted for a great deal!!

"2015 Chevy Malibu"

TroyD403
8/25/2014 2:31:26 PM

Kenny JamesKenny James

My Review Of Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet:

I had the 'Jeff Wyler Expierence" when purchasing my new 2015 Cheby Malibu. I went in on a Monday and was driving home with a car that same day. The style/color I wanted wasnt at their dealership, but they took the time to look at inventory at surrounding Jeff Wylers to bring the car I wanted to me..In the 4 days it took for them to get the car shipped to their dealership, Jeff Wyler on Dixie provided me with a 2014 Chevy Malibu while purchasing my trade in from me..The Salesperson(Kenny James) was very friendly and approachable. I didnt feel pressured, instead I felt comfortable and felt like I could ask for whatever I wanted instead of being out into a car they wanted me to have (like previous expierences with car lots)...When my deal was finalized, the Manager (Steve Mudd) welcomed me to the Jeff Wyler family and extended great appreciation for my buisness..Kenny James and Steve Mudd both left me contact info for both in case any problems or questions came up with my latest purchase. I would recommend Jeff Wyler on Dixie to any of my friends.

"Awesome salesperson"

redslipper
8/23/2014 10:33:11 AM

Jim  WoodJim Wood

My Review Of Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet:

My initial contact with your dealership was a phone conversation with Jim Wood inquiring about a vehicle listed on the internet. He was very friendly, knowledgeable and customer service oriented. After looking at the car, he continued to be very helpful and professional through the entire transaction. He made our car buying experience a pleasant one. We would highly recommend your dealership as well as Mr. Wood.

Twitter
"TONY BROWN (GREAT CAR SALEMAN)"

tink513
8/22/2014 11:36:12 AM

Tony BrownTony Brown

My Review Of Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet:

TONY WAS AWESOME!!!! HE WORKOUT AN AWESOME DEAL AND HAS VERY GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILL VERY NICE GUY TO PURCHASE A CAR FROM TONY TOO!!!!!

Twitter
"chris forehand and steve mudd :)"

Jesus_Freak
8/21/2014 7:00:25 PM

Chris Forehand Chris Forehand

My Review Of Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet:

Had Great service, chris forehand did a awesome job, and steve mudd did everything to make sure we got what we wanted and even found the car we wanted. We got a great deal on the accord we bought, better than anyone else, for a super great deal and great service see chris forehand in sales, would buy another car from them next time, thanks chris forehand and steve mudd for doing everything to make sure we got what we wanted and at a price lower than we thought we could get. Thanks for the great service see you for our next car

"excellent"

nbennett0508
8/20/2014 8:36:50 PM

My Review Of Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet:

Very friendly staff. We personally worked with Brian Johns and we got exactly what we were looking for. He worked with us about prices and was very patient while me and my husband talked things over. The vehicle is great! We bought a used car with somewhat high miles and we noticed one flaw (as with a used vehicle was to be expected) and he has offered for us to bring it back and he will take care of it even though the car has no warranty. He seemed to be all about his customers! Over all, we are happy to buy from them :) They also provided car fax!

"David Goodwyn!!!!!!"

Smithlaquita88
8/20/2014 7:36:08 PM

David GoodwynDavid Goodwyn

My Review Of Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet:

David was awesome!!! If you looking to buy a car, he is the guy you want to talk to! I am so happy I choose Jeff Wyler!!! I will be back :)

Twitter
"Amazing first car buyers experience!"

Bizzybee9bz
8/20/2014 7:30:48 PM

Brian StrattonBrian Stratton
Jim  WoodJim Wood

My Review Of Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet:

I couldn't have asked for a better dealership to make my first purchase on my own! Brian Johns worked very hard to find the perfect car for me, and in my price range! I couldn't have done it without him! Brian Stratton made me feel right at home in his office and helped calm my nerves as purchasing your first brand new car can be a bit scary! Over all I was very happy with the experience and I feel everyone involved in my purchase was honest and hard working!

"Awesome.....BUT"

ccpisces60
8/18/2014 8:45:58 PM

4.4

My Review Of Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet:

I hope this review makes it online because this is my 2nd post attempt.

The Good:
My wife and I had the opportunity to work with Austin Carr. He provided excellent service, was very pleasurable, dedicated, persistent and made us feel like family. Going above and beyond seeking us the best deal and then made it happen!!!

The Bad:
We called Austin today to express or deepest appreciation and express our gratitude and found out that Austin had been terminated shortly after closing our deal!! We were SHOCKED, this young man is a hard working dedicated salesman and honestly one of the best that we've ever had the pleasure of working with!!

The Ugly:
Then to find out that he was terminated for doing what he does best......making the customer happy, by going that extra mile to provide the best customer service possible!!! We had already advised several of our family members and friends of the excellent service Austin Carr had provided and one of which whom is planning to make a purchase within the next couple of weeks had already advised us he was stopping by to see Austin Thursday of this week. It is very disappointing to learn that Austin is no longer there because quite frankly he is the only reason we would return and recommend everyone to this dealership.

Austin if you get the opportunity to see this please keep us posted on your whereabouts.

The Crums