Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet

5340 Dixie Hwy,
Louisville, Kentucky 40216
Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet Info
About Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet

Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet is proud to be the premier greater Louisville Chevrolet dealership and in Kentucky. You can trust the Chevrolet reviews of our highly satisfied customers, our service is second to none, and we welcome you to join the Jeff Wyler family. As one of several Ohio and Kentucky Chevrolet dealerships, we are committed to making the extra effort to provide the best price, selection, and customer service to our shoppers in Louisville, Kentucky and southern Indiana.

About Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Jemilla
2/02/2015

"new 2015 Malibu"

The staff was courteous and respectful. They weren't pushy or sneaky. These are true professionals in the industry. They keep to true service after the purchase.

Melissa W
1/30/2015

"Love This Place!!!"

My hunt for a new car began online where I saw many options I was interested in. I requested information on a few cars and got a response back right away. Their internet sales manager, Stephanie Randall, emailed me back right away and even contacted me by phone to find out what my "must haves" and needs are in buying a new vehicle. She was very informative and sweet, helping me narrow down my search perfectly. We set an appointment that best fit my busy schedule to come in and test drive the vehicles. Great communication skills and great customer service from Stephanie!! When I arrived at the dealership I was greeted with friendly smiles and great personalities. Stephanie came to greet me and showed me around the showroom. Tony Brown was the Salesman that assisted me in the rest of the process. He made this experience fun and hassle free for me. He assured me that I was in good hands and everything would be taken care of. Tony worked with me on financing and explained thoroughly on what I could afford. This was my first time buying from a dealership, so I had several questions about the process. Tony is a true sweetheart and took the time to make sure I understood everything before signing any paperwork, etc. This man is very knowledgeable about every aspect of the car business! I truly believe I couldn't have gone to a better dealership than Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet. I was treated with respect and welcomed into their "home" like I was family. It's easily visible how each and every member of their team loves their job, especially Tony and Stephanie!! I am blessed to have a brand new 2015 Chevy Equinox, all made possible by my new friends at Jeff Wyler!!!! I recommend this wonderful team to any person interested in a new or used vehicle! Thanks so much guys!

Stephanie Randall

Adamk2326
1/29/2015

"Great service"

Great selection of cars and trucks.Got a excellent deal on a Chevy truck with low miles.No hassle and no lies.The salesman was laid back with no pressure to buy.I will go back the next time i need a vehicle.

Chris Hiser

Tom
1/21/2015

"Very helpful"

I needed a new remote starter key holder for my 2013 Silverado LTZ. Jim Wood directed me to the service department , they took my order without a service appointment and in about 15 minutes they had programed the remote starter and I was on my way. I have bought 6 vehicles from Jim Wood and have always been treated fairly.

Carroll
1/19/2015

"Good and Fair Experience at Jeff Wyler!"

Kyle and Will, both salesmen, were very knowledgeable about the vehicle and all the options. Kyle was able to answer all questions and the dealership will work with you in terms of prices. Great Overall experience!

JessIsTheBestKY
1/12/2015

"Very good!"

Mr. Tony Brown made the whole experience very positive and simple and exciting! It was my first car and my first experience ever purchasing a car and if anyone asked I would tell them to go to Jeff Wyler Chevrolet on Dixie and recommend Mr. Brown to help them!

Diana
1/12/2015

"Diana Deaton"

Tony, Is A great sales Man . He was there to answer all of my question at any time. Always called me right back. Thank you Tony for being patient with us while we were making our decision and changing our minds. Calling us checking to make sure everything was going Ok after we purchased our car. My hats off to you . THANK YOU TONY BROWN your awesome Also when I called to schedule and oil change. A lady by the name Kim was the most pleasant , helpful and knowledgeable person I have EVER SPOKE WITH on the phone from anywhere . THANK YOU KIM .When I decide to buy another car or truck .I'll be back.

Tony Brown

Charlie Alexander
1/08/2015

"The Chevy Service Dept is the best!"

We have been a long time customer of Bob Montgomery/Jeff Wyler Chevy Service. The service and service techs are excellent, there has never been any issues. Daymond Geary is always friendly, professional, very helpful, and he always answers all of our questions. We highly recomend the service dept and the staff at Jeff Wyler Chevy Service.

Daymond Geary

betty
1/08/2015

"Excellent Service Dept"

Have had regular service work + recall service for last 3 years. Excellent experiences. Not looking for new car but if I were, this is where I would buy. Brother has purchased at least 5 cars and has all serviced here.

Nicholas Glass

bones
1/06/2015

"had recall work done."

Been dealing with this location since it was montgomery's at least 25 yrs. always had good work done there,also pleased with the service I have received since Wyley took over. Daymond Geary has always been friendly and professional since I have had my car serviced there.

Daymond M Geary