Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet

Digital Marketing Analyst

January 15, 2017

"Recall Visit"

- wayne

I took my truck in for a recall on the airbags. Called an got an appointment and took my truck in. They took my truck immediately an d advised about a 30 minute wait. When into the showroom and talked to Mr. Jim Jones, who was the salesman who sold me the truck, we have become friends since the purchase and I always look forward to seeing him when I am in for service. Went back to the lounge and drank some coffee and Mr. Daymond Geary found me an had my truck at the door ready to go in just about 30 minutes. Always enjoy my visits to the Chevy store.

January 13, 2017

"Great Fair Salesman "Gus Hazard" *5*"

- RThoma@uwontkno

I have been coming to this dealership for a couple years now for maintenance on my old 2012 Chevy Sonic LT. The Sonic was not bought at Jeff Wyler but from a Kia dealership outside Fort Knox as I was stationed there. Gus Hazard I give a 5 star review alone, easy to work with and will work with you until your needs are met. No games or funny business, just straight talk and I was out the door same day! I highly recommend GUS for anyone who is "on the fence" about trading in their car or truck as I still owed a fair amount on my Sonic. I still came out with the payment I wanted as well as the make and model I wanted (2017 Chevy Cruze). Great working with you Gus! P.S. for some reason the review hangs on 4.8 even though I selected 5* on everything. Fix your website to reflect this Admins!

January 02, 2017

"Engine light was on"

- Kellyst30

Engine light was on. I went on a Saturday with no appointment. They got me right in and out in a timely manner. Great job!!

Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet, Louisville, KY, 40216