Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet

5340 Dixie Hwy,
Louisville, Kentucky 40216
Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet Info
About Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet

Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet is proud to be the premier greater Louisville Chevrolet dealership and in Kentucky. You can trust the Chevrolet reviews of our highly satisfied customers, our service is second to none, and we welcome you to join the Jeff Wyler family. As one of several Ohio and Kentucky Chevrolet dealerships, we are committed to making the extra effort to provide the best price, selection, and customer service to our shoppers in Louisville, Kentucky and southern Indiana.

About Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Nina R Neal
1/30/2016

"2016 Chevy Malibu"

I had a great experience purchasing my car. My salesman, Jeremy About was very patient with me during the whole car buyin experience. If your in the market stop by and talk with Jeremy!

Jeremy Abott

Ptchr13
12/07/2015

"Service"

Great service!! Daymond is great and love his honesty! Checkout with Jessica was fast friendly and very courteous! Will continue to use them for service

Daymond

Joy1029
10/31/2015

"Sales"

I went other dealerships and was told that i could not get in a new car without having a high APR, but worked with Tony Brown and I got a new car with a low APR...Thank You!!

Beverly123
9/02/2015

"Service"

This being my first experience with the dealership, I was very impressed with the friendly workers and the service that was performed on my vehicle. I will definitely be going back for all my service needs.

cars
8/19/2015

"bad communication"

The communication on this appointment was terrible. We scheduled a 9:00 am appointment for a recall that we were told would roughly take 1 hour so we told them we were going to leave it and to just call us when it was ready. After not hearing from them by 11:30 we called and they said it would be ready shortly after lunch....again no return phone call by 3:00 pm so we called again and they said a technician was with it now and it wouldn't be long...... still no return call so we called again at 4:30 pm to be told it was now ready. This is not acceptable when I work and had to depend on somebody to get me there. We were told that having an appointment doesn't mean that it will necessarily be worked on at that time.

service desk

Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet responded to this review

August 31, 2015

We would like to say we are sorry for the problems you had with our service department during your visit. We are addressing the situation to make sure something like this does not occur again in the future. Thank you for taking the time to bring it to our attention.

joe humphrey
8/04/2015

"Great Customer Service"

WE first met Jim Woods in 2011. Since that time we have purchased 5 vechicles from him. He is very up to date on all vechicles. Jim will work hard to make sure he has the car or truck that will best suit your needs. He lets you take your time and does not pressure you into something that you are not interested in. I have sent many people to see him and I always get a good response from them about the good service Jim gave them.

Toni49
7/21/2015

"Friendly and 1st Class"

My husband and I walked into the dealership and were promptly greeted by Tony Brown. He had a great smile and a friendly personality. I told him I wanted to test drive an Equinox and he proceeded to get me the key. He did not rush me or push me to make a decision. He told me to take my time. John, Finance manager, made a point to stop and say, Hello, and introduce himself. Wonderful feeling I was getting. These guys made us feel welcome and like we had been friends for years.. Tony Brown is a professional and I highly recommend him and this dealership for all of your car buying needs. We walked away with a new car and a new friend. So glad we decided to stop in there today.

john

bed2011
7/21/2015

"recall"

I. I called for appointment they set time and follow with e mail. I arrived at time was in and they said 30 minutes and was completed on time.

Daymond Geary

Richardhobbsgmc
7/11/2015

"This is how it is suppose to be!"

As always my experience at Wylers was the best, car was serviced and returned as promise. We have been dealing with this dealership on Dixie Hwy. for about a year , it's the way it is suppose to be, great customer service, will be purchasing our next car from them. Thank You for being just right!

Daniel

lorilogsdon
6/23/2015

"super job"

kyle ezell help us out he he great thank you so much I would go here every time to get a car the peple are the best

Reviews of Tony Brown