Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet

Sales Professional

November 14, 2016

"Price change and lies."

- Aaron

Went there in person car was sold before i got there. No big deal that was a week and a half ago. Couldn't make a deal on an older model that cost more than the new model. Not that big of a deal. Sales person was nice. Manager talked over you and would barely let you speak. A week later the same car I came in for is still on their website, so who knows when it actually sold. My dad was looking around for me too and came to the same dealer. Messages them and they quote him a price that would have worked for me, but called the next day and refuses to honor that quote. I think the quote was accidentally what they had in it, not what they are asking for. Which is fine but they refuse to honor the quote. If that is the case, I understand, annoying but I get it. If that is what they have in it, then they certaintly lied to me when I went in and refused to budge on the price. They also initially offered thousands less for my trade than three other dealers had within the last few days.

November 14, 2016

"Service"

- rlwhsd69

Always 100% satisfied with the service. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Would not go anywhere else to buy another vehicle. Not a long wait any time I've been.

November 11, 2016

"Great job "

- CStinson

I bring all of my automobiles to the Chevy Service Center because I know that I can count on Daymond to do a great job, in a timely manner.

Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet, Louisville, KY, 40216