Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet

Overall Rating 5

Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet
Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet Info
About Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet

Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet is proud to be the premier greater Louisville Chevrolet dealership and in Kentucky. You can trust the Chevrolet reviews of our highly satisfied customers, our service is second to none, and we welcome you to join the Jeff Wyler family. As one of several Ohio and Kentucky Chevrolet dealerships, we are committed to making the extra effort to provide the best price, selection, and customer service to our shoppers in Louisville, Kentucky and southern Indiana.

About Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

"Purchase of 2014 Chevy Malibu"

We got a great deal and wonderful experience buying our 2014 Chevy Malibu! Worked with Kenny James and Tony Brown! This was the first time in all the times I have purchased a car that everything went smoothly and quickly! Thanks again guys!

"AWESOME SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!"

Went to look for a used car on 9/6/14, but was shockingly surprised that I was approved for a Brand New 2014 Chevrolet Impala. With the help of a very friendly salesperson Tony Brown which was AWSOME!!!!!!!! If i had to do it again i would make an effort to find Tony Brown....

"Excellent Experience"

Found me a car that i love and fought to get the price to where i wanted. This is my 5th purchase from this dealership. Kenny worked very hard to make me happy and Brian Stratton was very friendly and helped me to get out and in my car in a timely fashion. Love Jeff Wyler

"Frienemy"

You know you're dealing with a good salesman when your a die hard cardinal man and he's a die hard cats fan he still got me the car i wanted for a great deal!!

"2015 Chevy Malibu"

I had the 'Jeff Wyler Expierence" when purchasing my new 2015 Cheby Malibu. I went in on a Monday and was driving home with a car that same day. The style/color I wanted wasnt at their dealership, but they took the time to look at inventory at surrounding Jeff Wylers to bring the car I wanted to me..In the 4 days it took for them to get the car shipped to their dealership, Jeff Wyler on Dixie provided me with a 2014 Chevy Malibu while purchasing my trade in from me..The Salesperson(Kenny James) was very friendly and approachable. I didnt feel pressured, instead I felt comfortable and felt like I could ask for whatever I wanted instead of being out into a car they wanted me to have (like previous expierences with car lots)...When my deal was finalized, the Manager (Steve Mudd) welcomed me to the Jeff Wyler family and extended great appreciation for my buisness..Kenny James and Steve Mudd both left me contact info for both in case any problems or questions came up with my latest purchase. I would recommend Jeff Wyler on Dixie to any of my friends.

"Awesome salesperson"

My initial contact with your dealership was a phone conversation with Jim Wood inquiring about a vehicle listed on the internet. He was very friendly, knowledgeable and customer service oriented. After looking at the car, he continued to be very helpful and professional through the entire transaction. He made our car buying experience a pleasant one. We would highly recommend your dealership as well as Mr. Wood.

"TONY BROWN (GREAT CAR SALEMAN)"

TONY WAS AWESOME!!!! HE WORKOUT AN AWESOME DEAL AND HAS VERY GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILL VERY NICE GUY TO PURCHASE A CAR FROM TONY TOO!!!!!

"chris forehand and steve mudd :)"

Had Great service, chris forehand did a awesome job, and steve mudd did everything to make sure we got what we wanted and even found the car we wanted. We got a great deal on the accord we bought, better than anyone else, for a super great deal and great service see chris forehand in sales, would buy another car from them next time, thanks chris forehand and steve mudd for doing everything to make sure we got what we wanted and at a price lower than we thought we could get. Thanks for the great service see you for our next car

"excellent"

Very friendly staff. We personally worked with Brian Johns and we got exactly what we were looking for. He worked with us about prices and was very patient while me and my husband talked things over. The vehicle is great! We bought a used car with somewhat high miles and we noticed one flaw (as with a used vehicle was to be expected) and he has offered for us to bring it back and he will take care of it even though the car has no warranty. He seemed to be all about his customers! Over all, we are happy to buy from them :) They also provided car fax!

"David Goodwyn!!!!!!"

David was awesome!!! If you looking to buy a car, he is the guy you want to talk to! I am so happy I choose Jeff Wyler!!! I will be back :)

Steve Mudd