Jeff Wyler Eastgate Auto Mall

1117 State Route 32, Batavia, Ohio 45103

Makes: Chevrolet | Chrysler | Dodge | Jeep | Ram | Nissan | Kia | Mazda | Service Center

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Closed

Jeff Wyler Eastgate Auto Mall

1117 State Route 32,
Batavia, Ohio 45103
Jeff Wyler Eastgate Auto Mall Info
About Jeff Wyler Eastgate Auto Mall

Cincinnati full service new and used Chevrolet, Buick, Mazda, Nissan, Kia, Chrysler & Jeep dealership serving the Cincinnati Ohio market, our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. Jeff Wyler Eastgate Auto Mall is dedicated to: 1) delivering exceptional service & value 2) promoting personal & professional growth 3) fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes Jeff Wyler Eastgate Auto Mall a place where people want to work and do business.

About Jeff Wyler Eastgate Auto Mall Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM

• Lounge with Cable TV
2,064 Dealership Reviews
Court0704
8/04/2015

"Quick, Easy to squeeze me in!"

I was able to get an oil change quickly even though it was busy for them. Affordable and easy. Great experience! I will be back again!

Bob Kretchz

Cat
8/04/2015

"Amazing experience! Faiz Tueimeh (New Nissan Sales) Rocks! "

Jeff Wyler Nissan is the best Nissan Dealership in the Tri-State Area. They match or beat deals from competitors and work diligently to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase and with the car maintenance service for years to come. We have purchased three cars from Jeff Wyler Nissan in the past 4 years....we keep on coming back because we cannot find any other car dealership (in a 400-mile radius) willing to give us the service, value, and price Jeff Wyler offers us every time. Faiz Tueimeh (Nissan Sales and Leasing Consultant) is fantastic!!! Awesome guy to work with, fun, professional, reasonable, and willing to ensure you are truly satisfied with your purchase. We've purchased 3 cars from Faiz...he treats you very well, like a human being, with respect, and professionalism. He is a true asset to Jeff Wyler Nissan, its customers, and potential buyers. I highly recommend him!!! He's A+++ Drew Haunert, Matthew Schreiner (Nissan sales managers) are courteous, professional, and very customer-service/satisfaction driven. Victor Hodge Finance Manager is simply awesome, he will work with you to get what you want and walk away satisfied and within your budget. They are committed to earn your business and make you a happy customer. Michael Beverly, Jay Wortham (Nissan Service Department Advisors) and Jim Buckingham (Nissan Service Department Manager) will keep your car running like new for years to come, they are awesome hard-working people who will take care of your car 110%. They are professional, common-sense, and customer-service driven human beings who know how you feel when your car is not running like it should....they will work things out for you...whatever it takes....4 years experience. Bob (Nissan Service technician) is the greatest technician....he's worked on all my cars for the past 4 years and is a very experienced guy. I would not want any other person working on my car. And when your car needs collision service...there isn't anyone like Scott Conaster Jeff Wyler Body Shop. He has been outstanding every single time our cars have needed repairs....from the grocery cart dinging your doors to getting your car repaired after major collision. Scott Conaster, he makes it happen every time and will ensure your cars looks like nothing ever happened. Buy from Jeff Wyler Nissan...CALL (513) 752-3447 and ask for Faiz Tueimeh (New car Nissan Sales)..... You will not be disappointed!! They rock!!! A+++

Scott Conaster, Michael Beverly, Jay Wortham, Jim Buckingham, Victor Hodge.

jkrbms1125

"Excellent service"

Keith was amazing and was very professional and took his time to help us get into a new car. Everyone of the staff were amazing. Overall go see Keith for your amazing car buying experience. Dan adams at used cars,thanks for sending us to keith.

Thomas8676
8/04/2015

"Jeff Wyler never lets me down!"

I've tried other dealers! They seem to not want business! other dealers are doesn't lay it all out the table like these guys do! And Wyler is willing to actually deal with you! Keep up the good work and you will have my business in the future! Ryan was excellent put me in a car that I didn't think I wanted but now I love!

amen123

"AWESOME !!"

Daniel Whitis was one of the best salesman we have ever had buying a vehicle . I told him what I wanted and what we could afford being on a fixed income. It took.some time. Cause he really had to.work the budget and figures out. To get us a great deal on.our brand new 2015/Ram 1500. Hemi . I told everyone the price/payment and down payment and they are really pleased how good the deal went. We were truly bless today. The Good Lord gave me what I wanted and could afford through the awesome help.of Daniel Whitis and Jeff Wyler Dodge ! Thank you Daniel again. And Jeff Wyler Autos ! To God be all the Glory ! Amen !!

msjay423

"Made my day!"

Josh was amazing! He didn't try to force me into anything but gave me what i needed. I didn't think I was driving home with anything but Josh made it work out for me to drive home with a car. The Kia Optima he put me is by far the best car I've been in. He's the best and I will send anyone looking for a car to him. Thanks a lot Josh!

Tim 1214

"Ram 1500 purchase"

My buying experience at Jeff Wyler was very pleasant. The sales guy I worked with Demitri Hooks was very friendly and went out of his way to make sure everything went smoothly. We were running short of time and they even delivered my new truck to my home. The price I feel was a fair price. I will deal with Wyler in the future and would recommend them to my friends and family.

PGK38
8/03/2015

"Jeff Wyler Eastgate Nissan"

My recent visit to this facility was outstanding. The sales representatives who assisted me, Justin Grubbs and Trevis Ryle were top-notch. They not only displayed exceptional professionalism, but were also personable and friendly. Their knowledge regarding their products was very thorough and insightful. They went above and beyond in running me through my new vehicle to make sure I was comfortable and understood the features on the vehicle. Not only did Justin and Trevis make my visit enjoyable, but also everyone from financing and those who prep and clean the vehicles. Jeff Wyler Nissan in Eastgate stands above the rest. I look forward in doing more business with Jeff Wyler Nissan in the future and would highly recommend them to friends and family.

Victor in financing

BJ AD
8/02/2015

"Jeff Wyler Kia"

My salesperson, Alex Biddle, was knowledgeable and professional. I would recommend Jeff Wyler Auto Mall to anyone looking to purchase a new or used car.

mmcmanus22
8/02/2015

"Wonderful shopping experience"

I stopped by to look at a new Mazda and everyone was extremely helpful. My salesman went out of his way to make sure I found the perfect car and deal. Even the other salesman were extremely helpful. I just went by to drive a car and ended up the next day with a new vehicle. Excellent service and attitude. I have used this dealership for service on my previous vehicle and on this trip found that the sales team is just as friendly!

Dave Watson