Jeff Wyler Eastgate Auto Mall

1117 State Route 32, Batavia, Ohio 45103

Makes: Chevrolet | Chrysler | Dodge | Jeep | Ram | Nissan | Kia | Mazda | Service Center

Showroom Hours: 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM Closed

Jeff Wyler Eastgate Auto Mall

1117 State Route 32,
Batavia, Ohio 45103
Jeff Wyler Eastgate Auto Mall Info
About Jeff Wyler Eastgate Auto Mall

Cincinnati full service new and used Chevrolet, Buick, Mazda, Nissan, Kia, Chrysler & Jeep dealership serving the Cincinnati Ohio market, our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. Jeff Wyler Eastgate Auto Mall is dedicated to: 1) delivering exceptional service & value 2) promoting personal & professional growth 3) fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes Jeff Wyler Eastgate Auto Mall a place where people want to work and do business.

About Jeff Wyler Eastgate Auto Mall Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM

• Lounge with Cable TV
2,102 Dealership Reviews
Larry Moore was great
8/30/2015

"This how car buying should always be!"

The process went exactly as it was described up front to me. I was not left waiting for 30 minutes for each time I had a question. I test drove, had my trade in appraised, picked out a car, agreed on a price and signed all of my paperwork in 2.5 hours. Excellent experience.

ScottANissanOwner
8/29/2015

"First time customer won't be the last"

I purchased a used Nissan Altma earlier this year, and it was due for service. I wanted to have it serviced at a dealer for recalls, ect. Great service, fast, very helpful. Good evaluation and didn't try to sell me parts & services that I didn't need. Thanks guys! I will be back.

Jay Wortham

psbarnett
8/29/2015

"Happy! "

On Saturday 8/22 I got my versa note and I'm happy with what I got. I had down to earth and friendly sales associates that helped me. Can't say anything bad.

Temp

"Lease Experience"

I worked with Faiz Tueimeh to lease my new Nissan Altima. This was my 7th deal with Jeff Wyler and I was very pleased. Everyone involved was courteous and the process went smoothly.

alt

"overall experience"

Salesman and Sales Manager were friendly and treated me with respect. Salesman could have been more knowledgeable about the car although it was a new model and he was a new salesman. Took too long to finalize after agreement made. Don't know if intentional or not.

Doretha

"Excellent"

Jeff Wyler Eastgate got me in a new vehicle. They answered all my questions and offered information that I needed to make a wise decision.

harryp
8/26/2015

"Great experience"

After deciding to buy a new car, I went to Kerry Kia and asked for Tanner because I had met him a while ago. He was tied up with another customer so he turn me over to Ryan. Ryan was great! He answered all of my questions without hesitation. At no point did I feel pressured or that he was being"creative" in his answers. He went out of his way to look through the available inventory to find the one I liked. Ryan took over once he was free and he was terrific as well. Overall it was a great experience.

SEinson
8/25/2015

"On time appointments, understands the problem quickly."

Always great service with on time appointments when scheduled, and quick appointments when problems arise. Michael Browne, my service adviser always understands my interpretation of a problem and they always find and fix the problem quickly.

Michael Browne, Jeep Service

Mike

"Thorough...very pleased."

I bought a 2006 Jeep Wrangler two years ago. Always wanted one. Found one with low mileage and in mint condition. I have had it serviced at Wyler a number of times and it drives like a new Jeep. My most recent experience was they told me one of the shocks was leaking. They contacted me concerned the shock they had would not work correctly and wanted to try to find the right size. I appreciate the special attention.

KJ3113
8/25/2015

"First time here and will definitely recommend and return!"

On a whim, we found a car that we were interested in on the Jeff Wyler Eastgate website. We've been looking for a while and have been disappointed with the lack of communication of other dealerships that we've been with for a while. I wasn't confident the website was up to date but after calling and speaking with Scott, he assured us that the car we wanted was there, so we set up a test drive time that same evening. The car was ready, beautiful and we ended up driving her home. We now have THE most beautiful 2015 Challenger SRT 392 in existence! Scott was incredibly knowledgeable, fun, funny and a joy to work with. We couldn't be happier that he was the one who answered the call. Thank you to everyone who made this deal happen. We are thrilled with our new baby!!

1 - 10 of 2,102 results