Jeff Wyler Eastgate Auto Mall

John Stottman, Finance Manager, Jeff Wyler Eastgate Auto Mall

John Stottman

"Honest and not pushy!"

- Smitty1055

We got the car we wanted with the monthly payment we wanted. They were easy to deal with. Friendly and honest would describe the experience the best!

"Spenser got it done"

- ILoveCars

I finally made up my mind, I wanted the MX-5 RF. There were none in the area that had everything I wanted, so Spenser found the color and trim level, and then worked with me to order the additional parts, and all for a great price. Good experience all around. This is the second Mazda I have purchased from Wyler. I'm sure I'll keep going back.

February 20, 2017

"I got a brand new car, with a great deal"

- C Marshall

I went to Jeff Wyler east gate over the weekend, just to look at cars and get a little insight on how everything works. My husband and I were not planning on me getting a new car on that particular day, however, I did! The process was smooth and fun... I was positively overwhelmed because I was extremely over joyed! Jordan and josh were really nice.. everyone greeted us and was friendly.. the atmosphere was professional and Jordan was able to explain to me how financing works and how it builds your credit too... in a nutshell I had a wonderful experience and I would recommend Jeff Wyler to anyone looking to buy a great car at a reasonable price ! Thanks guys, I'm so satisfied with my car and can't wait to come back soon to refinance!

New 2016 Chevrolet Malibu, $21617