Jeff Wyler Eastgate Auto Mall

Jeff Wyler Eastgate Auto Mall
Call
Jeff Wyler Eastgate Auto Mall Info
About Jeff Wyler Eastgate Auto Mall

Cincinnati full service new and used Chevrolet, Buick, Mazda, Nissan, Kia, Chrysler & Jeep dealership serving the Cincinnati Ohio market, our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. Jeff Wyler Eastgate Auto Mall is dedicated to: 1) delivering exceptional service & value 2) promoting personal & professional growth 3) fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes Jeff Wyler Eastgate Auto Mall a place where people want to work and do business.

About Jeff Wyler Eastgate Auto Mall Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM

• Lounge with Cable TV

"AMAZING!"

The staff here were amazing! I have never met people who were this friendly to me before, and at a car dealership no less. They were willing to help me with whatever i needed, and i highly recommend them for all your car buy needs!

"Purchasing at Jeff Wyler "

At Jeff Wyler, all the staff are friendly, they provide great customer service, and they do anything they can to get you the car you want for a great price.

"Why waste time elsewhere"

After visiting a few other dealerships with serious inquiry, Jeff Wyler Eastgate made me realize they were a waste of time. Anyone looking for any sort of vehicle new, or used, good credit, or bad credit, I highly recommend Jeff Wyler, in particular my salesmen Brent Meyer was very friendly and genuine in our conversations. He did not give me a cheesy salesmen vibe with typical lines and typical pushy comments nor did he present me with things I had no interest in. Save yourself some time and just give Brent Meyer a call at Jeff Wyler Eastgate.

"Service done great"

Had service done on September 5th and we got the car in right away and service was done very well and very efficiently. Treated us good and waiting area was also very good.

Rodney Hodges, Jeff Ana

"Happy!!!"

I got the car of my dreams at a great price! Thanks to the employees from Jeff Wyler, you guys are great, I know where I'll be going when I purchace my next vehicle!!! ??

"Great to deal with"

We got a very good deal from Jeff Wyler on our Impala back in 03 so we thought of trying them out again. The 2014 Impala price has gone up significantly so we decided to look at used vehicles. Todd Cunningham was very patient with us as we were not sure what we wanted. In the end we bought a new Malibu at a very fair price. Todd made sure we were happy with our purchase and never pressured us at any time.

"a outstanding place to buy a auto"

Robert young was a wonderful person to work with, When i was sitting and waiting he made sure in was care for,I will highly recommend JEFF WYLER eastgate auto mall

"Great Experience!"

We just wanted to thank Anthony for being a pleasure to work with. Very nice and very knowledgeable....highly recommend him. Everyone we encountered at the dealership was very friendly and professional. Thank you!

Greg Hayes, Nick ?

"Great Experience"

My husband had been shopping for a truck and stopped at Jeff Wyler. We had great service, very good. I bought a car from another dealership last year and was really disappointed with them. All of our future car purchases will be from Jeff Wyler.

""Great Dealership! ""

"Awesome Dealership! " I'm very happy with my for experience I had here. Would totally recommend them. And will go back when it's time for another car!

Faiz Tueimeh