Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan

9819 Kings Auto Mall Rd,
Cincinnati, Ohio 45249
Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan Info
About Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan

We know you take pride in your Nissan, it defines who you are. As superior service professionals we take pride in our work that ensures you stay focused on doing the things you love, with the people you love. It all starts with our promise to work tirelessly to exceed your expectations. By providing you with quick, efficient and competitively priced service and parts. And a professional, well-trained and knowledgeable staff focused on delivering the superior workmanship that your Nissan vehicle deserves.

About Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Barbara Harris
5/16/2016

"Rob Montgomery Great follow up"

Robert Montgomery is a great sales person, he finds out the needs of his customers, figures out the best recommendations and follows through daily. He made our purchasing experience easy and did all the work in finding the car we decided on. He did give us extra choices, however, his recommendation was on target along with the price. Following through and following up is important to us, a top priority, we did not want to purchase and feel good about the price only. We wanted someone who would stay in touch with us, someone we know that will be here to help when we call. Thank you Nissan for employing a great sales person, Rob Montgomery, We would purchase again with him

Sally
5/16/2016

"So Happy"

The best experience! Everyone was so friendly and helpful and our salesman Christian made us feel so welcome and top priority through the entire process. I was extremely impressed by how knowledgeable Christian was on all of the features of the car and took the time to guide us through the use of each an every one of them. I am extremely happy with my new car! Highly Recommend Christian and Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan.

Ayla-Berkay
5/14/2016

"Excellent experience buying first new vehicle ."

We are extremely satisfied with our first brand new vehicle purchase through Jeff Wyler. I just wanted to say thank you again to Mark Ross and Chris Richardson our sales consultants. They were really professional courteous and very respectful to our request about our new vehicle. We didn't feel rushed or pushed for anyway they were really patient with us and they make sure we'll find the right vehicle and right deal for my family. Also before we left the dealership with our new vehicle Mr. sameed explain everything about new vehicle futures and went through owner manual with us. I will definitely 100% recommend Jeff Wyler to my friends and my family for their future vehicle purchase. Again thanks to Jeff Wyler family helping us with our first brand new vehicle purchase.

Chris Richardson

Rachel Gayhart
5/10/2016

"First car purchase"

I am very happy with the experience I had at Kings Nissan. This was my first new car purchase so it was very stressful. Though the process of haggling over price was long and tedious, Dave continued to check in, even after management had taken over. Dave even followed up after the purchase to make sure everything was going well with my new car. I did have some additional questions regarding some paperwork so I called Ritch. Not only did Ritch get back to me promptly but he answered everything I needed. Both gentlemen were great. I could not have asked for better customer service.

Erica Taylor
5/09/2016

"No hassle, was willing to work with what I wanted"

I had a great experience going into Jeff Wyler. Our salesman, Samir, was willing to work with what I wanted. After days of searching for the perfect car, I found the Nissan Rogue, which checked everything off my list, and then some! I was pretty specific with what I wanted, I mean who wouldn't be when they are putting that much money into a car? I also had a price I wanted to stick around. He was able to work with what I wanted and was not pressuring me to do anything. He took his time explain everything about the car buying/leasing process and then again with showing me everything in the car. Samir was in no rush to get me out of the test drive, like most dealers seem to be. He spent quality time showing me everything and allowing me to get the full experience of the car. I am very grateful for him and his help. I would definitely recommend him as a sales representative and the dealer as well, they were honest and seemed like they truly cared.

CFredsMasonOH
5/07/2016

"Great Experience! One of the best I've ever had buying a car"

I greatly appreciated a "no pressure" sales approach and Franco was personable and very patient when answering all of my questions. I was not sure what type of vehicle I wanted to purchase when we arrived at the dealership and he quickly helped me find a couple of cars that fit my preferences. In addition, everyone in the dealership made my husband and I feel welcome. I would gladly recommend Franco to anyone who is looking to buy or lease a new vehicle along with all of his colleagues at Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan!

Nissan Rocks
5/06/2016

"Always Delightful"

I enjoy the frequent coupons I receive in the mail. I've found that having an oil change @ a dealership is an advantage. JW checks out any other concerns I have. The service writer supplied current coupons useful to my additional service needed. I was very pleased with the use of a courtesy car while my car was being repaired. (I do suggest that the interior of the courtesy cars should be cleaned before each use). I'm always treated with kindness, courtesy & full explanations. Convenience is also a plus! I'll be back!

ChelsLaney
5/04/2016

"LEFT WITH A SMILE"

Our salesman was very helpful throughout the whole process of finding us the perfect car! Answered all the right questions. Definitely would refer him to a family member/friend.

markhelmie
5/03/2016

"Professional /Customer Service"

Awesome!!! I was very impressed with our overall experience in buying our 2016 Nissan Altima. Sales Manager Brian Falhaber went above and beyond to get us the car that we wanted. My wife and I have three children with crazy schedules and Brian made sure that everything was ready to go when we went there to pick up the car. Brian, thanks again for everything you have done and making our experience in getting our new 2016 Altima awesome!!!! Mark & Kelly H.

Brian Falhaber

maxx3443
5/02/2016

"Loved my salesman hated the process"

Mike Sharp was the guy who met me back of the lot! He proceeeded to spend the next 6 hours of his and MY saturday showing me telling me and driving me around in the nissan altima sr that I fell in love with! Sadly at 6 oclock that night his finance team came to me and said NO DEAL!I walked away went home researched other dealers in area found same car better price was ready to buy from them!!! Mike emailed me said he was sorry we couldnt make it happen I told him all good found SAME car down the road cheaper headn over there to buy. He askd if I would give him 1 hour to talk to his guys 1 more time I was so impressed with him that sat I said yes 1 more hour them Im up the road. H e called back said my deal was approved come n and IT was approved and done the whole finance to taking ownership of your vehicle was a giant cluster very unorganised. Not mikes fault love this guy straight shooter WORKS HARD for your buisness. will look him up again n 3 yrs when lease is up

Reviews of Samir Abuyaghi