Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan

Sales Professional

March 27, 2017

"Fast, easy and helpful"

- kim

I highly recommend Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan. Christian went out of his way to be helpful and informative, and got me in a new car at a great price. He even mailed me a personal item I left in my old car so that I would not have to take time off work to return to the dealership!

March 26, 2017

"Car purchasing excellence"

- Stacy Rickel

My wife and I have been shopping for a car for each of us for approximately a month. We decided to check out Jeff Wyler at the Kings Auto Mall. They had just the vehicles we were looking for. Franco Travato was our sales person. He provided an awesome experience, exemplifying professional excellence in every way. It was a great, no pressure, experience, and we both purchased vehicles. My wife's experience was so nice that I returned to Wyler's and purchased my vehicle the very next day. Franco did an awesome job showing off all the "bells and whistles" our new vehicles possessed so we could start enjoying them right away. The financing staff was great also. The entire experience was amazing. Best car purchasing experience we've ever had. They truly exceeded our expectations. I sincerely recommend anyone shopping for a car to check these guys out. They are the real deal. you won't be disappointed.

March 24, 2017

"Christian was one of the best car salesman I have ever dealt"

- elf for Jesus

Got the car I wanted for the price I wanted. Who could ask for anything more.I could tell Christian was a good salesman. I asked jim id he was the best there. He said : Yes." But I knew the answer before he gave it.

Used 2016 Nissan Rogue, $22646