Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Ritch Greco, Business Manager, Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan

Ritch Greco

December 08, 2016

"Dexter Lesueur is the best!!"

- DarleneForJudge!

I just bought my 3rd new Nissan from this dealership, with the help of the same salesman each time -Dexter Lesueur. Even though I was considering another type of vehicle, I couldn't imagine dealing with anyone else. Dexter found me the perfect truck and the entire purchase, trade-in, and financing was completely stress free. I trust Dexter found the vehicle I wanted at the very best price!

December 08, 2016

"Friendly, knowledgeable and professional sales service."

- CSS6719

Leasing a new Nissan at Jeff Wyler King's Nissan was a pleasant and rewarding experience. My salesman, Christian, worked very diligently to match me up with the car that I was looking for. Satisfying the customer was obviously his objective, and I was very pleased with the results.

December 05, 2016

"Outstanding"

- Redsguy

This is our second Nissan purchase in 6 months. We were so impressed with the friendliness of everyone. We look forward to dealing with the Jeff Wyler team again! Thank you!

New 2016 Nissan Versa, $18350