Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan

9819 Kings Auto Mall Rd,
Cincinnati, Ohio 45249
Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan Info
About Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan

We know you take pride in your Nissan, it defines who you are. As superior service professionals we take pride in our work that ensures you stay focused on doing the things you love, with the people you love. It all starts with our promise to work tirelessly to exceed your expectations. By providing you with quick, efficient and competitively priced service and parts. And a professional, well-trained and knowledgeable staff focused on delivering the superior workmanship that your Nissan vehicle deserves.

About Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

rgreathoouse51
8/29/2015

"Professional Excellence"

It was a rewarding experience in this age of electronics and the lack of person to person selling, to work with a true professional Samir Abuyaghi. From beginning to end, I was treated with the upmost respect and cordiality. The touch of introducing me to the various departments I might have a to contact for service, questions and potential issues was refreshing, putting a face and a handshake with a name is a rare occurrence in this world we live in. I would absolutely recommend this dealership and especially Samir to anyone who might need a vehicle in the future. Robert Greathouse

Brian Falhaber

Kara
8/28/2015

"What an AWESOME Experience!!!"

From the moment I stepped out of my car I was greeted by someone at the dealership, escorted inside, and introduced to the Salesman. Throughout the whole process, I was treated with respect, he worked with my situation, and was able to get me into a brand new car....my first!!!! As far as I'm concerned - they have a lifetime customer!!!

Kelli Pierani

Adonis_dipty
8/23/2015

"Nice Service, Great Sales person"

This is My first car. Thanks to the sales person. He Explained every feature of the car very clearly. That made my decision easy. Very happy with the service. Thanks

sarge
8/22/2015

"pay the bill and leave"

The service was fine. When we were picking up, we asked what the last big service we had was. Employee said "I'm sure we have your record, but I would have to dig it out of the computer". We felt very rushed. He didn't even attempt to look for us.

Rtoole
8/21/2015

"Great salesman!"

I recently purchased a new vehicle from Kings Nissan. The showroom was nice and the employees greeted me with smiles. My salesman Samir Abuyaghi went out of his way to make my experience of buying a car stress free and fun. He was very friendly and even gave my children cookies from his desk. He went out of his way to make me happy. The whole team was great! Thanks Samir and Kings Nissan!

ambassador_brantastic
8/20/2015

"Great Dealership and Salesperson!"

Samir was very helpful when I purchased my 2015 Nissan Versa Note. He explained everything in a detailed manner and ensured I knew all the facts before I purchased. I look forward to working with him, and Nissan, in the future! Thank you for all of your help!

Jack Spille
8/19/2015

"Very positive experience - all details handled well."

Our experience was quite positive. The negotiation was not pressured in any way. In fact, my suggestion to alter the original offer was quickly handled and to my satisfaction. Our sales person, Franco Trovato was most helpful throughout. He explained the operation of the car thoroughly. That was very helpful since we had not had a new car in 16 years. Lots of changes. We very much appreciated his time and help. He made sure we were more that satisfied before we drove off.

nomad
8/15/2015

"Great Dealership - Great Salesperson - Great Vehicle"

My wife and I had been looking at both new and used SUVs for a while including some used Nissan Muranos. Last Friday we decided to stop in at Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan to see what they had available in a 1 or 2 year old model Murano SUV. As it turned out they had a brand spanking new 2014 Murano Platinum with only 74 miles on it that was exactly what we had been searching for. And the color scheme made us instantly fall in love with the vehicle. We talked with Mark Shafer, a relatively new salesperson at the dealership, and were instantly put at ease. Mark is a super nice guy and handled all of our questions and negotiations in a very friendly and knowledgeable manner. There were no high pressure tactics employed during any part of the negotiations and we never felt pressured to take the deal at any time. Customer service at this dealership is also amazing. While waiting for the vehicle to be cleaned up and delivered, Mark took us around the dealership showing us where everything was and introducing us to all of the people we would be dealing with in the future such as service and parts, etc. Upon delivery Mark made sure that everything was working properly in the car and that it was sparkling clean. Mark also followed up several times after I got the vehicle home on a few different questions of mine. Mark definitely went out of his way to make the buying experience a very pleasant one. The finance manager, Rich Greco, was also very pleasant to deal with. In total I would say that I got a very fair deal and a super pleasant buying experience. I would definitely recommend Mark Shafer and the Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan dealership to anyone interested in purchasing a Nissan product.

Jennifer
8/14/2015

"Excellent Service!"

I have been a loyal customer since 1999. Service is always 100%! Justin Schenk is just the best! He truly understands what excellent customer service is! While waiting on the oil change, they noticed I had a nail in my tire. They took the time to patch it and there was no charge since I bought the tires from them. I always receive top-notch service and wouldn't even THINK about taking my Maxima anywhere else! I'm a customer for life!!

Used Saturn
8/09/2015

"Good used car experience"

My son and I called about a used car shown on-line. Spoke with Rob and decided to go take a look at it. Car was just as advertised and we were able to negotiate the price a little bit. Overall a pleasant, low pressure, buying experience.

Reviews of Samir Abuyaghi