Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan

9819 Kings Auto Mall Rd,
Cincinnati, Ohio 45249
Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan Info
About Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan

We know you take pride in your Nissan, it defines who you are. As superior service professionals we take pride in our work that ensures you stay focused on doing the things you love, with the people you love. It all starts with our promise to work tirelessly to exceed your expectations. By providing you with quick, efficient and competitively priced service and parts. And a professional, well-trained and knowledgeable staff focused on delivering the superior workmanship that your Nissan vehicle deserves.

About Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

ruffbn
3/30/2015

"Professional customer service and sales experience"

I came to kings Nissan looking at a particular vehicle. I was helped immediately and was able to get the right price that I was comfortable with. It was overall a good experience.

justintmariani

"pre-owned 2014 impala"

As a first time buyer, I came in because I received a letter saying I was pre-qualified auto loan. The salesman Bryant was a great listener. He showed my girlfriend and I a few cars we were interested in and when the one we wanted was out of our price range he told us which if the cars we liked were within our budget. He worked hard to get us a fair monthly payment. My girlfriend loved how he listened and took into consideration everything she said. I easily give him a 10 out of 10 and would recommend this dealership and specific salesman to anyone.

bl_shaw
3/29/2015

"Excellent customer focus from sales as well as service!"

We just purchased our second Altima from Samir. He was fantastic to work with... Incredibly efficient and made the transaction simple and quick! We've been using their service department for several years to service our old Altima and they are incredibly customer focused and always honest. I love this dealership!

DMED
3/29/2015

"Acquisition of 2015 Nissan Rogue"

I've been a Nissan customer for over 25 years now and Franco Trovato of the Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan made acquiring my 2015 Rogue an efficient, friendly and professional experience. His knowledge of the business and of the many features of the vehicle made my decision to continue with the Nissan family an easy one. Franco's backup team of office and accounting management a completely smooth and again friendly process. Congratulations to the Jeff Wyler team in having such a fine sales executive like Franco and the internal team to complete the sales process. I'll be back soon, as I will be acquiring another Altima for my son this fall.

HugoGeers123
3/26/2015

"Leasing a new Rogue "

It was time to turn in my lease car and they made me such a good deal with no pressure and the service was great.

Josh
3/25/2015

"Good service"

Good service. Got two new cars. We were happy with the service. The whole staff were very nice and informative and they were patient with our questions.

Josh
3/24/2015

"New cars"

All of the staff were very kind. They did not pressure us to up grade but tried to find something for us with in our budget. And even though we came late they stayed after hours to help us walk out the door with the keys to a new car.

vfj
3/23/2015

"Great experience"

This was my first experience leasing/buying a car and it went great with Isaac W. at Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan. Also appreciated having the appointment set up by Christian P. and the follow-up call he made. Everyone was friendly, thorough and answered all questions and concerns that I might have had. Love my new car and would recommend this dealership.

Amy
3/23/2015

"Excellent Service!"

I am super impressed with Isaac Williams at Kings Nissan! He is very professional, friendly, and knew exactly what I was looking for in my new 2015 Sentra. My prior car was the 2012 Sentra, and he showed me all the changes and upgrades the Sentra has gone through since then. I test drove with him and he made me feel relaxed and comfortable, despite the snow and my inability to follow direction at times. He made sure my Bluetooth was set up and that I was thoroughly happy with my experience overall. Isaac is truly an asset to the Jeff Wyler family and I look forward to working with him again in the future! Thanks Isaac!

Glo
3/21/2015

"Gloria"

My experience with Samir was very enriching. From the moment I inquired about the 2015 Murano in October 2014 until I drove off the lot with my new Murano. He was very attentive and kept me informed on the process and time frame of when I could pick up my car. Because I didn't want the color that was on the lot I had to order the color I wanted........Pacific Sunset. When I went to pick it up Samir was very patient in explaining all the functions to me. I am very happy with my new 2015 Murano and thank you Samir for your excellent service.

Reviews of Samir Abuyaghi