Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan

9819 Kings Auto Mall Rd,
Cincinnati, Ohio 45249
Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan Info
About Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan

We know you take pride in your Nissan, it defines who you are. As superior service professionals we take pride in our work that ensures you stay focused on doing the things you love, with the people you love. It all starts with our promise to work tirelessly to exceed your expectations. By providing you with quick, efficient and competitively priced service and parts. And a professional, well-trained and knowledgeable staff focused on delivering the superior workmanship that your Nissan vehicle deserves.

About Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Buyer
8/30/2016

"Welcoming, helpful, but bad process"

Our experience through the car search process was great: we were always greeted by smiling front desk employees, and our sales person was knowledgeable and remembered us by name every time we visited. But after deciding to buy the car on a Sunday afternoon, we were at the dealership for another six hours for the buying process. They were busy with several purchases at the same time and understaffed. We were never told what each step of the process would look like, so we never knew how long each step would take. We would sign a paper or make a decision and then wait another hour for the next step. We didn't understand our numbers and payment until the end of the day (three hours after they closed) when we met with the finance manager, who did not have much sympathy for our wait. I would like to recommend the dealership for their service through the decision process, but not the buying process. I think they have the potential to be better, but they need to work on explaining the process to their customers upfront and being more transparent on timing.

I would rather not disclose, as our sales person was friendly and knowledgeable, and the issue lies with the dealership.

AliH
8/29/2016

"Great Experience!!!!!!! "

Throughout my car buying experience, Christian P. was amazing! He was not only extremely kind but very easy to work with and trustworthy. I honestly felt like he was working with me to get the best deal and I wouldn't of wanted to buy my first car from any other dealer! He was always available and helped me find the perfect car. I HIGHLY recommend him! I love my new Rogue and had such a great experience buying it!

Dom
8/29/2016

"Experience"

I was very please with the service here at Kings Nissan, great employees great staff, i was due for an oil change and they made it easy & simple serve with coffee and snacks.

Chris Bennett

penny
8/25/2016

"My choice"

I choose to purchase my Nissans at this dealership because of the service. I usually deal with Justin who gives me personal attention and excellent professional service. The entire staff is friendly and courteous. I love my Versa 2010 and enjoy having it cared for by this service department, I take advantage of free car washes and oil changes and advice,

shuttle driver Anthony

Jakeredenbaugh
8/22/2016

"Bought a used Mazda6"

I had a great experience at Jeff Wyler. The sales reps were very helpful and guide you through the whole experience, and we're on "your side" trying to get you the best deal the entire time. I highly recommend them.

sbecker
8/22/2016

"Turned in my leased car for a new one...."

I was greeted immediately and introduced to Samir Abuyaghi, who was delightful and so helpful. Patient and pleasant and super knowledgeable. Great experience. Would go there again!

Brian Falhaber

Martin Sanner
8/21/2016

"Outstanding with no pressure"

The salesman who helped me today was Samir. He was the nicest gentleman. He was very helpful and he answered all of our questions. We drove a hard bargain but he worked hard to get me the best deal. Chad is a great young gentleman with a great future ahead. He helped me with the financing. He was very efficient with all the paperwork required, he presented me all the options, and he explained everything eloquently.

Chad Jasper

Fine
8/19/2016

"Pleasant experience"

I hate purchasing cars because of past high pressure sales people but the sales people here were courteous and pleasant to work with. Their follow-up was great and I have already recommended this dealership to my co-workers. Lisa and John were great to work with and we appreciated Robby going out of his way for us. We had to have some minor maintenance work done on the car and the service department was great. I do not recall their names but again I would recommend them to anyone.

Robby,

Kysam
8/13/2016

"Certified Rouge"

We knew what car we wanted to look at from an Internet search. Samir Abuyaghi was our sales consultant. He was very friendly. He worked hard to get us the deal we wanted, well almost 😄. All the people in the dealership were very nice. I had forgotten how long it takes to buy a car. Yikes. So worth it in the end. Got a car I really like! Thanks!!

I don't remember the management names, but they checked on us often.

Vicki Cooper
8/12/2016

"Very pleasant"

Everyone there was very nice and helpful especially Samir Abuyaghi who was my salesman. Samir was very helpful in explaning hoe to work everything in the car.

Reviews of Samir Abuyaghi