Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan

Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan
Call
Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan Info
About Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan

We know you take pride in your Nissan, it defines who you are. As superior service professionals we take pride in our work that ensures you stay focused on doing the things you love, with the people you love. It all starts with our promise to work tirelessly to exceed your expectations. By providing you with quick, efficient and competitively priced service and parts. And a professional, well-trained and knowledgeable staff focused on delivering the superior workmanship that your Nissan vehicle deserves.

About Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan

"The wonderful people at Kings Nissan"

My wife wanted to look at a Versa.IssacWilliams contacted me and we went and looked at some and then the wife told Issac what she wanted and Issac showed her the Versa Note and it was to her liking.We took a test drive and went back inside and decided on colors and Issac found what she wanted and had it for us the next day.Issac went beyond excellent in customer sevice. The other people who helped make it happen were great as well. Thank you all Ken &Michell Dundes

"Great Customer Service"

Isaac did a wonderful job getting us into our new Altima at a great price in a short amount of time with no hassle. We highly recommend him!

"Love my MURANO"

Class act Bought a Murano. Knew every detail about it. The five passenger Murano fit me to a tee.No surprises. See Christian. You will be pleased.

"Every one at Kings Nissan is so nice and so friendly "

I was looking everywhere for THE ONE car that I would fall in love with. Lets say I am really picky. So when I pulled into kings Nissan every one was so nice and friendly. I wasn't pressured into getting a car. It was a very relaxing experience. I went back a few weeks after I already bought my car and everyone was so nice, helpful and would say "hi nice to see you again, how you liking your new car." (I would say this is the BEST dealership experience I have ever had)

"Oi & filter change and noise in fromt wheels area."

I schedule my online appointment 8/12 for 2pm on 8/13 - finished time at around 4pm. I was immediate told that my appointment did not print out on his schedule sheet and another person was ahead of me. Mathew explained what was done but forgot to tell me about the vision check for the drive belt that was checked in red. I knew my car was finished when the guy that washed it brought me the key.

"Christian and Andrew"

Christian Penafiel and Andrew Doering were very helpful through out the purchase process. Christian helped me making sure that the car is OK. Andrew helped me in bring the car back to my place. This dealer got nice guys you can trust.

"Brad White"

I did not go to the Nissan dealer to buy a vehicle... I left with a 2014 Murano. Brad Was great (patient, friendly, and informative). I am enjoin gym first Nissan ever!!!

"Purchase of Nissan Rogue"

It was a pleasure working with Isaac and we would recommend his services to anyone visiting Kings Nissan. The Nissan group was professional and made our experience enjoyable and w/out issue

"Above and Beyond Customer Service!"

Ryan Davis not only sold us a great car for a great deal his customer service was above and beyond any other! While at the dealership got ill and Ryan and the sales team made sure my young daughter and I were taken care of without being asked. Never would I have expected such a great experience! You truly can tell the Ryan is not only good at his job but he truly cares about his customers and making sure they are cared for. Thank you all and know I will give the highest recommendations to everyone I know! Sincerely, Carrie Rider

"Better Than Last Time"

I had bought my first Nissan in 2009 from Nissan North due to difficulties at Kings Automall. In pursing another vehicle I thought I would try again locally. I had been in the week before and the salesman had argued with me about the Frontier not coming equipped with a "slider window" which of course he was wrong. Not good when your sales people don't know their own product. I came back the following week and although I have never worked with a saleswoman before I had Genevieve who was wonderful. Not only in her approach but also in her attention to detail. Very quick response to my questions and inquiries, fulfilling each and every request promptly and efficiently. The rest of the staff was also fabulous, the change is a wonderful improvement from previous years. You did yourself proud Nissan staff. Thank you for the changes you have made and the excellence you are achieving.

Isaac Williams