Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan

9819 Kings Auto Mall Rd,
Cincinnati, Ohio 45249
Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan Info
About Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan

We know you take pride in your Nissan, it defines who you are. As superior service professionals we take pride in our work that ensures you stay focused on doing the things you love, with the people you love. It all starts with our promise to work tirelessly to exceed your expectations. By providing you with quick, efficient and competitively priced service and parts. And a professional, well-trained and knowledgeable staff focused on delivering the superior workmanship that your Nissan vehicle deserves.

About Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

archt
2/07/2016

"The BEST experience I've ever had!"

This was one of the best experience that I have had so far. I have bought 3 cars within the last 6 years and the over all customer service was GREAT. I was not a fan of Jeff Wyler from a previous experience and different dealership so they were the last place that I went to look for a car. I went in to look for a used car that I had in mind and I ended up leaving in a 2015! Sam was truthful from beginning to end, he had excellent customer service, very professional, courteous, and caring. He did not only sell me a car, he also sold me a whole Nissan package from the customer service to the 4 tires on my car if there was a flat!

JProsper
2/06/2016

"Awesome Service and great experience"

It was a great experience to work with Christian Penafiel. Highly recommended, excellent service, professionalism and caring. He went out of his way to accommodate our family needs and stay within our budget. Took his time to even spoil my husband and son for a test drive on their dream car. We will definitely come back and keep doing business with him. A big thank you to Christian and the sales manager for making possible I can have the car I really wanted. In love with my new Murano.

Imran
2/01/2016

"A great experience."

It was a great experience and we love our new pathfinder. Jim helped us throughout the whole process and got us an excellent SUV deal

Susan
1/30/2016

"At Last!"

After a week of intense online and actual shopping for a replacement for my totaled car,I found myself exhausted and discouraged. I was sitting in a parking lot at the Kings Auto Mall and saw the Nissan dealership. Deciding to make one last effort, I walked in the door and was greeted by Isaac Williams. He knowledgably and patiently looked through the cars for sale on the Wyler website. He was professional and sincere. There was a car that was perfect for me. However it was at another Wyler dealership about an hour away. So Isaac made an appointment with me to come back several hours later and he drove through Friday evening rush hour traffic to bring the car to me. It was the perfect car for me and it was even red! I'm so happy. The whole experience from the moment I walked in the door was refreshing and encouraging. Other staff members, even non-salesmen, were friendly and cheerful. The management was welcoming and helpful as well...even as they stayed after closing time while I waited as my car was detailed. Thanks to all of you who made my experience memorable.

markdabus
1/28/2016

"Great Experience and love the new Maxima!"

I had a very pleasurable experience, which began with internet searches that led me to Nissan vehicles and Jeff Wyler Nissan. I was lucky enough to have a wonderful sales person named Trish Woodward. Trish was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and was able to answer any questions I had. I would return and/or recommend Trish and this dealership to any one looking to buy a new vehicle.

CMUSCHONG
1/27/2016

"Outstanding service!"

Christian was one of the best sales reps I've ever dealt with. Him and John sat with us for several hours trying to find the right deal for us, and at the end of the day the deal we came out with was better than what I expected. From now if I need to buy or refinance this is only place I will go!

Prime Home Care
1/27/2016

"fleet car"

Christian is out go-to guy. He is a great salesman, always helpful and courteous! Always provides excellent service, accurate paperwork, much appreciated fast and convenient.

leaf1196
1/26/2016

"Mother leased her first new car with Kings Nissan "

Trish did an excellent job finding out my mother qualified to lease a new 2015 Nissan Altima. She found the exact color with options my mother wanted and had it brought to the Kings Nissan that same day . The staff there was friendly and helpful and took care of us like we were part of their family. We did not feel pressured at all and Trish explained everything well, she was honest upfront, thorough and made us feel comfortable leasing. Trish went above and beyond and made our entire experience one of the best, most memorable. She was extremely knowledgable and will be our go to saleswoman. She showed her the place to bring the car in for oil change, services, and also helped setup the controls and settings inside the car. She truly cared not just during the sale, she went above and beyond to not make us feel like the sale was over, she showed that by personally delivering the all season floor mats to my mothers car at her home and also stays in contact to ensure we are happy with the car and if we have any questions. When a family member, friend or I am looking for a new car I will reccomend they go to Kings Nissan and see Trish for a good price, good quality, dependable vehicle, and top notch service.

teresab
1/23/2016

"Excellent"

I enjoyed my visit Samir did an excellent job.He went above and beyond what most salesman do. He showed me the place to bring my car in for oil change or any other issue and introduced me to them no one has ever done that before.

Alyssaj85
1/21/2016

"Great people to work with!"

I wasn't sure what I wanted when my mom and I went car shopping. We showed up without an appointment and were greeted right away and we were able to sit down and both find what we wanted to test drive. All of the sales people were very friendly and listened to what we wanted. They went through the cars with us and explained how everything worked. We both left extremely happy! I got a new SUV and my mom got a car!

Reviews of Samir Abuyaghi