Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan

Ritch Greco

May 22, 2017

"Excellent customer service"

- EveFloresaCR

I was looking for a Nissan Rogue 2015 so I went to Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan after visiting other places and let me tell you, the customer service provided by the Ryan Norris was incredible. He helped me to find a car that was within my budget and he also helped me to get the fair price for it. It was a very nice experience buying my car there. I recommended 100%.

Ryan Norris

May 21, 2017

"Great Experience!"

- SatisfiedCustomer249

I have had my eye on the Murano for a few months now. Upon entering the lot, we were greeted by Franco. He walked my husband and I through the various models available. Once we selected the one with the options that was the best fit for our family, it was to the negotiations. I am not the easiest to please when it comes to a car purchase. Franco was great at listening to not only what we wanted but what we expected and ultimately needed. In the end, we were able to make a deal that suited us well. I would definitely refer friends and family to Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan and Franco Trovatro.

Franco Trovato

May 19, 2017

"Great Experience "

- Sally's New Car

Test drove 2017 Pathfinder. Impressed with quality of car, low pressure sales. Great experience throughout the sales process. Drove my new Pathfinder home same day.

Samir Abuyaghi