Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan

9819 Kings Auto Mall Rd,
Cincinnati, Ohio 45249
Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan Info
About Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan

We know you take pride in your Nissan, it defines who you are. As superior service professionals we take pride in our work that ensures you stay focused on doing the things you love, with the people you love. It all starts with our promise to work tirelessly to exceed your expectations. By providing you with quick, efficient and competitively priced service and parts. And a professional, well-trained and knowledgeable staff focused on delivering the superior workmanship that your Nissan vehicle deserves.

About Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Ambry1981
7/05/2015

"Completely Satisfied"

I came onto the dealership looking for a car and drove away with a beautiful one. Special thanks to my salesperson, Jim Oakley. He was very forthcoming and accommodating, answering all of my questions. I've working in customer service for years and I must give kudos when it is due! I would definitely recommend my loved ones to visit.

Jim Oakley

Ilovemynewversa
7/05/2015

"Thank you "

Like to thank Michael Wesselman for great job he did with finding me great deal on my new car. He very personable and good answering any questions I had.

Michael Wesselman

jaybird2
7/04/2015

"Pleasant and painless purchase"

My wife and I visited Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan on the 4th of July, 2015 looking for a new Nissan Juke. We were greeted by Samir with a smile and a handshake. He led us through our search with patience and understanding while we considered several models. We made our search resulted in our purchase of a 2015 Juke SL AWD. Richard Greco handled the paperwork and made the process pleasant.

Bruce Musgrove
7/04/2015

"Felt comfortable"

From the time he said hello till we closed the sale and said goodbye, Brant Renner made us feel at ease. His honesty and knowledge made us feel comfortable throughout our car buying experience|

Penny
7/02/2015

"Ease of purchase"

On July 1, 2015 my husband and I came into Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan with hopes of taking home our dream car. Samir made this process very easy, I was asked what I wanted down to color, size and interior design. After looking at a few vehicles, we found our dream car. Loving the ride home!!! Thank you Samir for making our dream come true!!!

Ilovemynewversa
7/02/2015

"Mike Wesselman rocks !!"

Mike was great great to work with and I love my new Versa ! The entire team made my new car buying experience a breeze... I got a great deal and was treated like a princess. I can't thank you all enough and am recommending Mike to anyone and everyone who asks me about my cool new car. Thanks guys and girls at Kings Nissan !!!! YOU ROCK !!

Micheal Wesselman

RKK-0450
6/30/2015

"Dealership standing behind their promises "

On May 20,2015 I purchased a 2013 Lexus ES350 vehicle from Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan. After we had completed the purchase and were ready to leave the lot the salesman, Vince Meinking, handed us a single remote key fob. I advised him we needed the second key. He advised us he would try to track it down. On May 24, 2014, I emailed Vince and he told me he could not find a second key. I would have not taken the car off the lot if he had told us we would not get a second key. A second key was quoted at over $400 from the local Lexus dealer. Emails to the Salesman and the Sales Manager went unanswered. Filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, they attempted to contract the dealership via mail and phone and could not get a response from the dealership. Problem appears to be in the process of being resolved. Shortly after my review Mr. Hume from Wyler's contacted me and advised he was just informed of my problem and is in the process of trying to resolve issues.

Prime Home Care
6/29/2015

"Excellent service"

Christian has been our companies' liaison for quite some time. He is prompt, courteous, caring and very professional. We value our cooperation with Nissan. Customer service is always up to par. We have and will continue to recommend Nissan to our clients and friends. Keep up the good work!

eric
6/29/2015

"Great job!"

Samir was courteous and knowlegable and made it a very pleasant experience in buying a new car. We would recommend him to anyone looking for a new Nissan.

ramya
6/27/2015

"Very pleasant and easy !!"

Was excellent experience and the customer service was very satisfactory. The dedication and helpfulness definitely is a very warm factor in choosing this dealer. would definitely recommend the dealer to friends, because of the patience and customer orientation shown!

Reviews of Samir Abuyaghi