Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan

Ritch Greco

July 25, 2017

"Amazing!!"

- taeaperz

I have bought two cars from this dealership. One about two years ago and another just within the past week. They did such an amazing job both times that I recommended to a friend and she also purchased a car from them a couple years back. This most recent time, Everett helped us. He was awesome! Very attentive and answered any questions that we had. He even stayed hours after closing to help us get exactly what we needed. We went in not really expecting to do anything that day but he got us such a great deal that we left with the car that night. This will definitely be my go to dealership in the future and I recommend them to everybody!

Everett Adler

July 22, 2017

"Very attentive "

- Julie59

I visited several dealers when deciding on my next vehicle and Jeff Wyler was patient with me and delivered the wants I was looking for.

Ryan Norris

July 19, 2017

"Everything I could hope for"

- Mary Malone

This was my first experience not only with Kings Nissan, but with Nissan in general - even without any prior expectations, I can't imagine having a better experience than I did with Samir Abuyaghi. Throughout the entire experience, I never felt pressured or lost; Samir did an excellent job of informing me about the vehicle and the leasing options in a manner that was both engaging and courteous. I felt as though he was genuinely listening to my concerns and truly wanted to help me find exactly what I was looking for in the least stressful way possible, no tricks or gimmicks - in fact, when he realized that Kings didn't have the precise limited-edition Rogue I was interested in (after an extensive search in the 88-degree summer heat, he ordered it from another dealership in time for my next visit. I didn't expect to feel overwhelmingly positive and relaxed while shopping for a car, but working with Samir was almost too hassle-free to believe! From being presented with his very first offer (the best I could find at any dealership within a reasonable distance, even after countless hours of research) to helping me set up my new insurance (he even changed the music station for me while I was on hold), to signing the final paperwork (Jason Hume in finance made it completely painless, even almost... almost... enjoyable), I had a truly amazing experience at Kings Nissan. I will absolutely seek out Samir just to say hi each time I go back for service, as well as for future leasing/buying needs. Thank you, Kings!

Samir Abuyaghi