Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan

9819 Kings Auto Mall Rd,
Cincinnati, Ohio 45249
Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan Info
About Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan

We know you take pride in your Nissan, it defines who you are. As superior service professionals we take pride in our work that ensures you stay focused on doing the things you love, with the people you love. It all starts with our promise to work tirelessly to exceed your expectations. By providing you with quick, efficient and competitively priced service and parts. And a professional, well-trained and knowledgeable staff focused on delivering the superior workmanship that your Nissan vehicle deserves.

About Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

markhelmie
5/03/2016

"Professional /Customer Service"

Awesome!!! I was very impressed with our overall experience in buying our 2016 Nissan Altima. Sales Manager Brian Falhaber went above and beyond to get us the car that we wanted. My wife and I have three children with crazy schedules and Brian made sure that everything was ready to go when we went there to pick up the car. Brian, thanks again for everything you have done and making our experience in getting our new 2016 Altima awesome!!!! Mark & Kelly H.

Brian Falhaber

maxx3443
5/02/2016

"Loved my salesman hated the process"

Mike Sharp was the guy who met me back of the lot! He proceeeded to spend the next 6 hours of his and MY saturday showing me telling me and driving me around in the nissan altima sr that I fell in love with! Sadly at 6 oclock that night his finance team came to me and said NO DEAL!I walked away went home researched other dealers in area found same car better price was ready to buy from them!!! Mike emailed me said he was sorry we couldnt make it happen I told him all good found SAME car down the road cheaper headn over there to buy. He askd if I would give him 1 hour to talk to his guys 1 more time I was so impressed with him that sat I said yes 1 more hour them Im up the road. H e called back said my deal was approved come n and IT was approved and done the whole finance to taking ownership of your vehicle was a giant cluster very unorganised. Not mikes fault love this guy straight shooter WORKS HARD for your buisness. will look him up again n 3 yrs when lease is up

Frenchkm
4/28/2016

"Oil change "

I've been a Nissan customer for over 10 years , I recently would go to Dayton Matt castrusccis nissan , customer service began to lack. I was referred to the Kings area due to be in the area 3-4 times a week , I then met Matt Watson a service manger , I've always had exceptional service with him , he know his Nissan cars like the back of his hand . Some thing as small as a noise he's heard or read about it . I come to kings nissans knowing I will have exceptional service and always ask for Matt Watson or Justin schenck . Thanks Nissan

warfe
4/27/2016

"Great survice!!"

Started shopping the Monday before I got the car. Spent 20 minutes on another lot and no one helped. Left and went to Jeff Wyler Nissan, where I immediately got help. Michael Egan, Mike, help me run numbers and helped me through everything. Was very patient while we waited for my dad to come cosign. Mike fought to get me a great price. Now I have the car of my dreams!! Thanks Michael! !

Dogpaws1962
4/26/2016

"Samir Abuyaghi was awesome!"

I had a great experience with Jeff Wyler Nissan Kings auto mall. I would recommend it highly. They believed in me where other car dealerships wouldn't. Samir Abuyaghi made buying a new SUV easy and pleasurable. If you need a new car go see him he is honest , funny and very friendly.

Rmotsinger
4/19/2016

"Great customer experience "

I had a wonderful buying experience from my Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan. I received excellent service from my sales representative Rob Montgomery making sure I test drove every car I was interested in to the sales manager and finance manager getting me out in a timely manner when I decided on the automobile I wanted. It was a wonderful experience and I appreciate the help in making my purchase... Great job gentlemen!

Irish1988
4/15/2016

"Excellent"

Bought a commuter from Wyler Kings Nissan to save my new truck on my 100 mile round trip to work. They took care of me to say the least. Better and friendlier service than I got when I bought my truck. I'd recommend to anyone regardless of their needs or price range.

Cindy kir
4/12/2016

"Wonderful experience"

As a woman I often feel buying a car is a stressful experience but working with Mike made it wonderful!I found him to be professional helpful and honest.He made this a lovely experience and I would reccomend him highly

Barbara Logsdon
4/12/2016

"Leasing new Nissan Sentra"

Forget Ford! Dexter LeSueur Sr is the best salesman I every dealt with. Listen to my needs, answered all my questions, he did not pressure me in any way. I can highly recommend him. He will help you in any way he can. I know he did it for me. Thank you Mr. LeSueur. I appreciate you. Barbara Logsdon

Patricia Blatter
4/11/2016

"Service is always an enjoyable experience"

Justin Shenk is the best. I have two Nissan's and Justin always knows what I need and makes sure everything is checked out completely on every visit. He goes above and beyond to make sure I always leave with all of my service concerns addressed.I have been a customer at this dealership for many years and will continue to return for many years to come. My cars are always running great thanks to the attention to all the little details on each and every one of my service trips. I won't go anywhere else! Every employee at the dealership has always been a pleasure to work with.

Reviews of Samir Abuyaghi