Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan

9819 Kings Auto Mall Rd,
Cincinnati, Ohio 45249
Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan Info
About Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan

We know you take pride in your Nissan, it defines who you are. As superior service professionals we take pride in our work that ensures you stay focused on doing the things you love, with the people you love. It all starts with our promise to work tirelessly to exceed your expectations. By providing you with quick, efficient and competitively priced service and parts. And a professional, well-trained and knowledgeable staff focused on delivering the superior workmanship that your Nissan vehicle deserves.

About Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

gunzicker
5/28/2015

"Great customer service!"

My parents and I went to Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan to shop for new cars. We wanted distinctly different models. The staff was so patient with us as we took several test drives. We didn't feel rushed or pressured. Eric helped me narrow down the features I wanted on a Rogue and I'm certain I got the right car for me. Richard in Finance, took care to explain every piece of paperwork I needed to sign. Samir was very thorough in explaining all of the new navigation, driver assistance, keyless ignition/entry and other options that I didn't have before. And I still didn't feel rushed, even though it was the end of a busy day for all of them. I would highly recommend this dealership to new car buyers. I felt like I could trust them, and believe they will follow through with what I'll need throughout the ownership of this car.

Eric McClure

linsride
5/27/2015

"Excellent treatment."

Everyone at Wyler Nissan was great to us. We have Dealt with Brant and Brian in the past, and they were wonderful, as usual. Everyone else that we met there were all top of the line, also. Love the car! Linda

Brian Falhaber

Leo
5/26/2015

"Great sales staff"

This is our second lease with this company and will be returning for sure. Aurelius Leonard was very patient and made us feel like valued customers. Would strongly recommend Jeff Wyler Nissan and Aurelius Leonard as the sales staff to anyone shopping for a new vehicle.

Access Denied
5/26/2015

"Best Car Buying Expereince Ever."

No pressure, named our price and both the salesman and sales manager worked with us on getting us the deal we were happy with. It is our third Sentra so far from this location. Lee was very helpful as well as Brian to bring the sale to a "close" that worked for everyone. Paperwork was also a breeze with Kelli.

Brian Falhaber, Kelli Pierani

Cherry
5/23/2015

"Buying a car "

This was the best experience I have ever had in purchasing a new car. I keep cars forever and hate to car shop. Samir was very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions, even the dumb ones.

Liz Lefty
5/22/2015

"First time Nissan buyer"

My experience at Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan was exceptional. Isaac helped us to compare and analyze compatible Nissan vehicles in a very professional and laid-back atmosphere. He was interested in helping us get the best vehicle that was suitable to our specific needs. While, as a sales consultant, he was interested in selling a vehicle, it was not a high-pressure sale; he was most interested in finding us exactly what we needed while getting us the best deal possible. He took the time to understand our family's specific needs, and worked through the closing process efficiently and was always very helpful. The manager we dealt with was also wonderful, and helped to make our experience pleasant. We got exactly what we needed and at a price point we could work with! I have never owned a Nissan before, but they have created a loyal customer. I LOVE my new Altima, and it was a positive experience all around. Thank you Isaac, and thank you Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan!!!

1#Dragonfly
5/22/2015

"Great experience "

Issac was simply a wonder sales consultant. Although he wasn't the consultant, that I personally schedule with. He took the time to help me out with a success purchase. I would definitely recommend him to any one looking for a vehicle. - Tamika

Greatdealseeker
5/21/2015

"Great customer service"

Anyone looking to buy a Nissan, I recommend going to see Samir! He is very professional, courteous and great to work with! He made a normal uneasy car buying experience very enjoyable.

Sharin123
5/20/2015

"Very helpful!"

John was great helping me get out from under a very high interest rate with my old car. I am also glad I got a better equipped new car.

KaliB
5/19/2015

"Great service!"

Christian moved us through the close process as quickly as possible and then gave us a terrific overview of our vehicle even though the place was closing down!

Reviews of Samir Abuyaghi