Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan

Franco Trovato

January 18, 2017

"They won me over!"

- Jeff Witte

My wife and I stopped at Jeff Wyler King's Nissan just to look at a Rogue, as I was planning to buy a new car after completing my Volkswagen diesel buyback. I was not initially intending to buy there, but salesman Brandon Yates did a great job with his personable, low key style, and sales manager Ritchard Greco also spent some time talking with us. When it came time to buy the car, sales manager Brian Falhaber located exactly what I wanted. I am now very satisfied with my 2017 Rogue SL Platinum Reserve.

January 17, 2017

"Purchase a 2017 Nissan Rogue"

- Bill

Samir was very knowledgeable, and when I picked up my new car, he spent a lot of time covering every feature, external, and internal. He was at all times very friendly and helpful.

January 17, 2017

"very satisfied "

- ctolbert0220

Mr. Samir Abuyaghi was very polite and understanding to me. He went above and beyond, to satisfy my car purchasing needs. I am extremely pleased.

Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan, Cincinnati, OH, 45249