Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan

Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan

Call
Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan Info
About Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan

We know you take pride in your Nissan, it defines who you are. As superior service professionals we take pride in our work that ensures you stay focused on doing the things you love, with the people you love. It all starts with our promise to work tirelessly to exceed your expectations. By providing you with quick, efficient and competitively priced service and parts. And a professional, well-trained and knowledgeable staff focused on delivering the superior workmanship that your Nissan vehicle deserves.

About Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan

Karthik Subbaiah
12/17/2014

"Excellent Experience at Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan"

When my wife and I set out to buy our second Nissan car of the year, I knew what I wanted and what I was willing to pay for it. When we bought the Nissan Altima, the dealership wasn't Jeff Wyler yet but we did get a great deal. Knowing not what to expect, I was pleasantly surprised with the willingness of the Nissan dealership to work with me to help me purchase my new vehicle. John Powell was extremely courteous and ever cheerful in showing us the new Nissan Rogue's features and test drive even with inclement weather. Once we decided on the trim and color, John and Rich (Sales Manager) patiently worked with me to land on a price that was on par if not beating most dealership prices for the car. More than the price, it was the willingness of John and Rich to work with me to find a happy medium that I found most impressive. Post purchase, John and Jeff Wyler dealership in general has been extremely prudent in calling me and ensuring that everything is going well with my car. Such after sale relationship is something I am not accustomed to and it certainly brings a smile. I am sure they will keep up such great relationship which will only encourage buyers to keep going back to them again and again. Kudos!

2JL
12/15/2014

"One of Two Recommended Dealers"

At Kings Auto Mall there are many dealers to choose from. In my search for another vehicle, I visited numerous dealerships there over the course of a week. I first stopped in the Jeff Wyler King’s Nissan dealership on Monday 12/8 and met Isaac Williams. Isaac was helpful, listened to my preferences and assisted me in beginning my search for a vehicle within my price range. I met one of the manager’s on duty, left my contact information with Isaac (who’d indicated that he would follow up with me the next week) and decided to continue visiting some of the other dealers. After some off-putting experiences with apathetic and overly aggressive salesmen at other dealerships within the mall, I decided to pause my search until I could bring along a coworker & family friend who is a car enthusiast. I wish I could say that the aforementioned experiences were the last of the negative things I encountered at Kings Auto Mall, but they weren’t. Another salesman within the mall was rude and simply left a bad taste in my mouth. I had pretty much decided that I would not be purchasing my vehicle from within the Auto mall, but decided to stop in one last time to the Nissan dealership. Isaac was working on 12/14 and was able to provide assistance again. I test drove an SUV I was considering and I met another manager who also assisted and directed my attention towards a vehicle I really hadn’t considered yet. Turns out that that was the one for me! My purchase was finalized today and I can definitely say that I had a positive experience with every employee I encountered at Nissan, beginning with Isaac (my first point of contact and the reason I was willing to go back). Each one that I met ( from sales, to finance and managerial staff) was kind. I did not feel pressured to make a deal. Based on my experiences at Kings Auto Mall, Jeff Wyler King’s Nissan is one of the only two dealerships I would recommend there. Hope this review helps someone else make a decision!

Ritch,

wells.rankin
12/15/2014

"Everything you need!"

From the start Isaac was very knowledgeable about our Altima! He answered all of our questions and was very prompt and courteous. If you need a new car he is the man to see!

Dcbonnell
12/09/2014

"Excellent Service"

Isaac and Jason were great. Good Professionalism and representation of the dealership. I had a good experience purchasing my car. They were willing to work with me to get me to a price I felt comfortable with.

jeffrey.tskhadashvili
12/08/2014

"Christian, Best salesman"

Very friendly stuff. quality service. Christian is fantastic at what he does. it took couple of days to finish the transaction. everything went smooth and problem-less.

Eddie Kosaric
12/06/2014

"Exceptional customer service"

Samir gave us a great customer service. He was extremely knowledgeable and worked very hard to offer us a deal that would fit our budget and give us a car that would meet our needs and expectations. If it wasn't for Samir, we wouldn't be driving Nissan Altima home tonight. Thank you Samir for such a great experience!

jarreau
12/05/2014

"They Make Buying A Car Fun Again!"

I love new cars, but dread buying them. The team at Wyler Nissan changed my perception of the buying process and the entire process was great. My salesman, Isaac Williams knows his product and was wonderful to work with. No pressure at all, just good information, communication throughout the process and in the end, a price I couldn't get at any other dealer. This is the second car I've bought at a Wyler dealership in the past four years, and after this experience, I don't think I would go anywhere else.

Jrichards0325
12/03/2014

"Great experience!"

We had a great experience at Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan and John Powell was excellent! He was very easy to work with and had our best interest in mind!

Muskrocket
12/02/2014

"New Pathfinder... Thanks Samir"

Very efficient process! Samir did an outstanding job moving the process quickly. Very pleased! I was offered more for my trade than any other dealership and they easily honored the Internet pricing. Love my new Pathfinder! Adventure is out there!!

Lthanwin
11/30/2014

"Excellent experience"

My husband, daughter and I went to the dealer half hour before they were to close. Travis and Samir treated us very well even though I'm sure they had a long day, They treated us as though we were their first customer of the day. They were friendly, courteous and listened to our needs. They were willing to give us a great deal we couldnt refuse. We were not planning to buy that night but they made the negotiating effortless. The car was for our daughter and Samir included her in the decision; making sure she was comfortable with the car choice. Samir spoke to her as a caring father-figure explaining to be careful when driving and watching out for other drivers. We appreciate the time he took with her. We were glad to do business with Samir and Travis.

Reviews of Isaac Williams