Jerry Ulm Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Internet Sales

John Wieland, Salesperson, Jerry Ulm Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

John Wieland

November 20, 2016

"Wonderful truck wonderful experience"

- Lulamarc

Yassy was great when we went in the first night. She did not pressure us at all but showed us all the inventory she had. She left us alone to talk while she found a key so we could see some of the optional features. We fell in love with one truck and then left to go home to talk ourselves into it. The next day when I returned mike was great as Yasmin was out that day. He took care of everything. I drove home in my great new truck that night. We drove it to Gainesville, about 2.5 hours away on business Saturday and it runs like a dream. Couldn't be happier with the vehicle and the purchase experience. So there was no pressure to buy "add-ons" in the business office as with many other dealers.

October 11, 2016

"Awesome "

- Liz

I was not pressured into making a deal. My salesperson Brian Johnson was great. He has always been up front with me each time I have been there.

October 09, 2016

"Great Experience!"

- Woody

Found the car I wanted. Great communication from Yassi! She got me the deal I wanted and was very professional and courteous! SHe even followed up with me on getting the car windows tinted for FREE!

Jerry Ulm Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram, Tampa, FL, 33607