Read Reviews Jersey City Ford Lincoln Mercury

4.3

4.4

4.1

based on 208 reviews

Overall
4.2

4.2 out of 5

Waled KedderProfessional Sales Manager7 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Jersey City Ford Lincoln Mercury

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Jersey City Ford Lincoln Mercury has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

Our Location

"First Time Buying"

1stTimeBuyr
6/24/2014 7:33:08 PM

My Review Of Jersey City Ford Lincoln Mercury:

To begin, I didn't expect to buy a car when I went in to the Dealership, but once I made the decision to buy, I couldn't be happier. The entire time Jamil was great. He answered all my questions and handled my overall time at the dealership great. He let me take all the time I needed to make the decision to purchase and was helpful with setting me up to drive off the lot that day. Made a nerve-wracking experience a pleasure. I got a great deal and couldn't be happier.

"Loyal Ford Customer!"

Saleite
6/11/2014 10:59:58 AM

My Review Of Jersey City Ford Lincoln Mercury:

This weekend we leased a new 2014 Escape from Jersey City Ford and that's because of Jamil Quaiser. Jamil is very courteous, friendly, and knowledgeable, and most importantly not pushy which is always a concern when buying a car. This is the second Ford we have leased from Jamil and he makes the process stress-free and seamless. We leased our Focus 3 years ago and told him we'd back at the end of the lease to buy from him again, and we did! He is always responsive to our questions and calls long after the deal is done. Kudos to the finance department as well as it only took like 10 minutes to sign the paperwork! It's salespeople like Jamil that create loyal customers like us and we will back in 3 years again!

Twitter
"Typical Bait & Switch - Waste of a drive"

plarser48
5/26/2014 10:51:01 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Unknown

My Review Of Jersey City Ford Lincoln Mercury:

I worked with a gentlemen over the phone on a Sunday night after inquiring about a 2010 Ford Fusion. He was kind over the phone, very responsive, and assured me the vehicle of interest is available and that he'll put a hold on it. Monday 11:30AM, I show up after a 90 minute drive from central Jersey. The assigned salesman then informs me that the vehicle actually sold SATURDAY and it is no longer available. They then try to persuade me to purchase a similar vehicle, but priced 15-20% higher. No thank you.

Stay away unless you're 100% sure you know what you're getting.

Twitter
"A Mother's Day Gift to Remember"

bronto70
5/13/2014 2:10:58 PM

My Review Of Jersey City Ford Lincoln Mercury:

Over the passed month and a half my wife and I have been in the market to lease an SUV. We live on Staten island and visited dealerships in Brooklyn, Queens and Staten Island. We were not satisfied with the customer service or price of what we were looking for. My wife had her heart set on a 2014 Ford Explorer and I wanted to get a deal done by Mothers Day as a gift for my wife. Frustrated we decided to check New Jersey and visited Jersey City Ford. There we met Jamil who was not pushy, didn't make any false promises and took the time to answer all our questions. Bottom line Jamil was able to get us a great deal on a 2014 Ford Explorer XLT. Jamil's provided exceptional customer service including answering a question of mine on his day off. The day before Mothers Day my wife drove home with her new SUV thanks to Jamil and the team at Jersey City Ford.

"Great Overall Experience"

DennisNJ
5/11/2014 11:37:08 PM

Luis SanchezLuis Sanchez
LUIS(CHEEKY) TAVAREZLUIS(CHEEKY) TAVAREZ

My Review Of Jersey City Ford Lincoln Mercury:

I leased a 2014 Explorer two weeks ago from Jersey City Ford. It was a great experience. Everyone was friendly and courteous, especially the sales manager Luis Tavarez and the very patient salesman who dealt with me for several hours, Luis (Momia) Sanchez. Buying or leasing a new car can be nerve-wracking, but the guys at JC Ford were great. They put me at ease right away and I was able to make a decision without any pressure. I also had a very positive experience buying a used car for my dad last year. Twice in 2 years I have bought a car from Jersey City and both times I have left the dealership very satisfied. Whether you need a new or used car I highly recommend you go to Jersey City Ford.

"SATISFACTION"

williamstatham
5/1/2014 10:57:15 PM

Kenny GilyardKenny Gilyard

My Review Of Jersey City Ford Lincoln Mercury:

My wife and I leased two ford vehicles from a sales rep(Jamil Quasar) who was very courteous, people friendly, knowledgeable and professional. We were so satisfied with his professionalism, that at the end of my wife's lease she purchased her vehicle; one year later at the end of my lease I leased another vehicle; in all our dealings with Ford Dealership we've dealt with Jamil and he has won our hearts to the Ford Family. Thanks Jamil

"Like family"

Lillirose
4/22/2014 6:13:51 PM

Kenny GilyardKenny Gilyard

My Review Of Jersey City Ford Lincoln Mercury:

This is the third car I buy from this dealer. I still have a ford ranger 1996 in perfect condition. I love ford, quality, durability and economy. The personnel from the receptionist to the manager that took care of us promptly and respectfully make us feel like family. Thanks Kenny G. For an awesome treatment, thanks for the orientation and all the perks you made possible for us. Will recommend without hesitation.

"Great experience"

Rbrantley
4/17/2014 11:42:10 AM

STEVEN CRUZSTEVEN CRUZ

My Review Of Jersey City Ford Lincoln Mercury:

I was referred by a friend of mine and Steven Cruz made it happen, I was shopping around and couldn't get approved due to my credit but Steve got me approved on a new car, couldn't be more thankful, thank you I will be sending all my friends and family to see him

"What a mess..."

waltfrank
4/15/2014 5:18:16 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: No
Employee(s) Dealt With:
Service director and an overwhelmed receptionist

My Review Of Jersey City Ford Lincoln Mercury:

Received a safety recall notice from Ford and called JC Ford to setup an appointment to get this taken care of - I also requested a rental/loaner (the fix would tak approx. 7hours and I have a job) vehicle which was something we would deal with during the appointment. I got there on time, waited in my vehicle in line for 30 mins before my car was checked in and then the debate about the rental started. The recall letter clearly stated that a rental car is authoirzed, so I called up Ford customer service at the dealership. After another 20-30 mins of sharing my phone with Ford custmer service and JC Ford I was informed that I need to give JC Ford time to do an "analysis" on my vehicle first. Then they can determine if they need the car for longer or not and if Ford customer service needs to email me an authorization code for a rental which I can use at JC Ford (really???? for a recall that authorized a rental car????). The service director looked through the car park assessing their overscheduled workload and told me that the assessment won't happen before late this afternoon (my appointment was at 7:45 am). I think I forgot to mention that I missed 2 appointments at work due to this disaster.
I bought my vehicle at this delarship, had it serviced there multiple times although double booking customers seems to be the norm at this shop but I dealt with and accpted it at that time. They finally used up their credit, sorry excuses for delays, improper appointment bookings and my level of understanding that things not always go the right way.
I called up another dealership (Ford of Englewood), appointment is setup and rental car will be provided (no arguing or ifs or buts) - good start and I hope these guys will continue on this level. I will share my experience with the other dealership.

Twitter
"I would NEVER go back there..."

pawad
4/5/2014 5:41:00 PM

BILL

1.5

My Review Of Jersey City Ford Lincoln Mercury:

I am very disappointed with the treatment I received at Jersey City Ford. The salesperson made false promises about everything he said. Until today, which is my third month into the lease, I did not get my second car key. I was promised to be walked through how to obtain new handicap plates for the new car and that also never happened. I was promised the day of the deal to get a remote car starter with my second key and that never happened. I was promised that the sales person was going to personally come to my house, which wasn't too far, to get oriented with the new car and its features and that also never happened. I traded in my old car with my handicap plates on the car and my belongings in it. I was informed to pick up my belongings along with my plates at another time because it was almost closing time and we were completely exhausted after our 3 hour deal. The salesperson assures me that he is still holding on to my plates in a text message, after a snowstorm that slowed us down for a few days, I keep trying and trying to get in touch with the salesperson with no success. Finally, I go to the manager at JC Ford, by the name of Bill and I demand my belongings, after making me wait for a half hour I am able to get my belongings but my handicap license plates were not on the car. Bill assures me that they are safe and that the salesperson is very reliable and there is nothing to worry about. I return to the dealership after still no success getting in touch with the salesperson. Surprisingly, Bill, the manager, tells me that his salesperson no longer is employed at JC Ford and that there is nothing he can do for me. He offered to make me a second key and refused to help me with my plates or anything else. I had to personally go to the DMV to complete paperwork for missing/stolen plates. Then go to the JC Police Dept. to file a report. The police advised me to have them meet me at the dealership to report that the dealership had stolen my plates. I am hesitant to call the police and make a scene but after no cooperation and a rude treatment from "Bill" again the following day, the manager and his superior who is sitting in the glass office refuses to speak to me in order to try to resolve this problem, I am left with no other option. I call the police who arrive at the scene and are furious with the treatment I am getting as a customer and the rude treatment they also got from Bill. They file a report and advise me to file a complaint in court that JC Ford had stolen my license plates. I am forced to go to court and file a complaint, meanwhile my whole new car experience has been ruined by JC FORD. I never thought I have to stand in court with the dealership I walked into and was welcomed with false and malicious conduct that I have to clean up. I like my car but I am sad to say that my experience with JC Ford forces me to hate everything about FORD.

Reviews 11-20 >>