Jersey City Ford Lincoln Mercury

Sunday 2:00 PM - 8:00 AM

Felicia
5/30/2015

"New lese"

Spoke to Nick Ramrup about a new lease he was so helpful friendly and accomadating on my needs. It is as simple to do and everything was handle by him and very pleased with my new lease I would always check with Nick on the best deals he was great!!!

Theamethystfae
5/26/2015

"Amazing ??????"

I visited this dealer twice. The first time I didn't feel as confident but the second time I got the right salesperson, Chrissy L. She found me the perfect car for my personality, job and budget. After patiently showing me a few cars we knew we found the right one. She made sure I had everything I needed to purchase the car. Chrissy is honest, attentive and professional. I have visited many dealers and none of them took care of me the way she did. Their financing department also worked so hard and got me the best deal. As a first time buyer I feel confident that I am in the right car. I recommend anyone to come here. Update A month later I am still loving my car! I never thought I'd love it as much as I do. I got my plates with good time before the temporaries expired. I highly recommend this dealer. They made it happen!

Wingz520
5/18/2015

"You are the best -Kenneth Gilyard "

My sale person is Kenneth .he is a nice n funny guy .His services was excellent .He fight the good deal for my car .very nice !!!

Mari Montes
5/16/2015

"Excellent customer service, and a great deal!!!"

My name is Mari Montes and I am shocked by the negative reviews. I had the best experienced when I purchased a used 2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid two weeks ago, at route 440 in Jersey City, NJ. I worked with Luis Tavarez, Sales manager known as "Cheeky" and Briana, Sales Representative. Cheeky was very knowledgeable, motivated to do whatever it takes to make me and my family happy and patient. Cheeky's customer service was over the top and I walked out extremely happy!!! Briana was helpful, got my car fax report right away, and gave me a test drive with no problems. She knew that will help to seal the deal. I also had an opportunity to work with Jorge L. Narvaez, finance Manager. He was also very helpful and they worked extremely well as team. I really enjoyed my experience and the only reason I would go back and purchase another car is because of Cheeky. I have never purchased a used car in the 15 years that I have been driving because I always thought I will be buying problems not just a car. However, I was wrong, I had a great experience and I will do it again. I hope this review helped for those who are planning to purchase a used or brand new car. Mari Montes?

Loida Gonzalez
5/15/2015

"Great car buying experience/returning customer "

This is my 3rd purchase from the dealership, I will not think of buying a ford anywhere else my sales person has been Kenny Gilyard each time and he always makes it happen for me, the rest of the staff was great with any assistance I may have needed including the owner and wife of the business Alex and Angela, they took the time of their busy schedule to help in what was needed to complete the purchase. I'm truly a very happy customer and look forward to any future purchases with the company.

Jorge L Narvaez

SashaMDi
5/09/2015

"Happy and at ease"

My experience at Ford, yesterday, was beyond. Even through my 2 year old daughter's tantrums, Kenny G kept his cool and didn't rush us. We were treated VERY well and comforted by 'not-trying too hard' warm smiles all around the office, assuring us of a home feeling. The owner, Angela, was extremely sweet towards my daughter giving her a toy and a candy apple she had been saving for herself. Jorge, who worked in finance, was also very kind, patient and informative while I had to sign a bunch of papers and asked a bunch of other questions. Kenny G's performance is the way all transactions and PEOPLE must learn to be: FAST, BRUTALLY HONEST, EFFICIENT, RESPECTFUL, RELATIVE, NOT-OVER-DONE FUNNY AND CONFIDENT. Even though he joked about running home to dinner, he took out extra time to excitingly show us how to setup features in the car (i.e. helping to setup my phone and my boyfriend's phone/ radio) . Without redundancy or excessive smiles (making anyone think twice) every person visiting with Kenny G will feel how I walked out: Happy and at ease. (Still seems too good to be true ;) In a nutshell: In comparison with other dealerships I've been to, I must say, these guys REALLY know what they're doing. Those that are young and not as experienced are told to keep close watch to learn from the best. They're not just thrown into the mix to go at it and work people. They care about quality of service The Jersey City dealership has amazing people inside and make sure they always put their best foot forward. Go here, visit Kenny G and it will be a done deal.

Quick Purchase
5/06/2015

"A good experience at Jersey City Ford "

I found the service representative Sierra, my sales consultant Chrissy L and her manager Cheeky to all be very friendly and helpful. I traded in my truck and walked away with a new crossover within 3-4 hours. Chrissy was not an aggressive or pushy salesman, making the experience very pleasant. On feedback that I have is that the physical appearance of the building and presentation of the cars on the lot was lacking. Thank you for a good customer service experience

Mkx Martin
4/29/2015

"great service"

I was at this service center 3 times and every time i was completely happy with the people who helped me including Deborah Negin Assistant Service Manager. She knows her stuff when it comes down to servicing my 2011 Lincoln MKX. Also i would like to thank The Tech Person who installed my backup camera .

Deborah Negin

The Boss
4/18/2015

"Got a great deal!"

Jean and Cheeky were a pleasure to deal with. They immediately realized my 8 week old son was the boss and was going to be a tough negotiator :-) We worked through a few lease options on a Ford Explorer and came to an agreement. I did my homework and visited other dealers (Jeep, Toyota, & Ford) and decided that the Explorer was the best value for the money. I had some competing offers on the table and Jean/Cheeky worked hard to earn my business. Completed the transaction last night and went home a happy Ford Explorer XLT owner.

Jean Brea, Rich Smith

prbxcinamin
4/17/2015

"Trade In"

Both Luis S. And Luis T. Helped me out of a very tough situation when nobody else wanted to help. They really made the impossible happen. I would recommend them to anybody.

Reviews of Kenny Gilyard