Jersey City Ford Lincoln Mercury

Sunday 2:00 PM - 8:00 AM

vkithchens
2/05/2016

"Satisfied Customer "

"Marvelous Service" I just purchased my 2016 Ford Fusion on Jan. 29, 2016 From Auto Sales Consultant from Chrissy and the customer service I've received was marvelous Highly Recommend ..thank you from a very satisfied customer . Sales Person Chrissy Freeman Thank You Again, Kitchens

Chrissy Freeman

Energy
1/27/2016

"A Stressfree transaction"

I drove from Long Island because I heard of the great deals and customer service and I was not disappointed. Joe and Matt were very professional and great to work with and made the experience enjoyable. Rather than the typical. 5 hours of back and forth with salesman. They had a great price from the start. No games being played at jersey city

Matt

anderson2016
1/25/2016

"Great Experience "

I just purchased my Ford Edge on 1/22/16 from Chrissy the sales rep. It was a great experience. She listened to my needs and matched me to the car I was looking for. She walked me thru the process and made my car buying experience worthwhile. No complaints here. Mike Anderson

Chrissy

jim78
1/15/2016

"very pleasant"

the sales person Chrissy was very pleasant to deal with she made you feel comfortable and relaxed with no pressure . She showed different options that was best for us

chrissy Freeman

speedy4405
1/03/2016

"Seems like after sale, they don't care about any issues you"

To make a long story short, they still have not given me my second set of keys for the new car and my temporary license plate expired on December 31, 2015 and still no plates. They always say they will call me back and they do not. I lease a vehicle every 3 years and if they do not work out these issues soon, I will never lease from this dealership again.

Ben

kellymac
12/15/2015

"Effortless !"

Fabulous experience. Joe Bogigian respected and listened to my wants and needs. They have perfected the art of listening and caring about the customer. "Joe B" and his associate Corey were very professional. One knew from the start that Joe B knows his Fords and knows how to make a customer feel comfortable and secure effortlessly. I highly recommend him and his team !

Corey

mihdi72c
12/05/2015

"excellent customer service"

Awesome experience Waled Kedder was a great salesman and his general sales manager Erdoan Dalipovsi went above and beyond to get us the deal. My family its extremely happy. We will definitely go back to Jersey City Ford. Keep up the good work.

Erdoan Dalipovsi

cliffc276
11/19/2015

"Never use this dealership"

Never ever, purchase, lease or for that matter walk into Jersey City Ford Lincoln Mercury in Jersey City.. On October 26th, I purchased my vehicle (lease buy out) at Jersey City Ford. I chose to finance the buy out through another lender because at the time I went to the dealership to discuss (10/7) buying out the finance rep refused to make me an offer. I was told the dealership doesn't make money on lease buy outs so it wasn't worth his time. So I went and found an awesome company to finance my car and it was done in a matter of a few days. At the time I signed, the dealer had the check from my financing company and had stated they ordered a payoff statement from Ford Credit who was the current lien holder. I left the dealership with temporary plates that were valid through 11/26/2015. For the past few days I have been calling the dealership to inquire as to the status of my plates. Each time I was told the plates weren't ready yet because they had not received the title from Ford Credit. So today I called Ford Credit, only to find out that they had not been paid off. I was now also delinquent on my monthly payment to them. I have made repeated requests to speak to managers, and never get calls. I am usually told to call back and ask. I leave messages, no one returns calls. My next issue is the temporary plate expires on 11/26 which is Thanksgiving. I will be unable to drive my car too or from work. I hope this enough of a horror story to keep you away and making the same mistake I did. FYI: F rating on BBB - I filed a complaint there - so I guess it will fall on deaf ears..

This is an issue with the management - my sales rep Nick Ramrup is not to blame for the problem.

Love Car Hate Service
11/17/2015

"Great Assistance When Buying But After...."

The buying process was efficient and fast. The salesman worked hard to get me the price I could afford and get a great car. It was lightly mentioned it was a lease and not a finance but I was okay with that at the time. So make sure you ask and are clear what deal you are getting. They will find you something though, great owners. After... the car of choice had so many recalls on the engine it was sad. As an extremely busy person who depends on their vehicle for work this was horrible. Though the work was covered it often took days on top of days and loaner cars were NEVER "available". It was a seemingly easy process getting the SUV but to have it in the best condition has been a HEADACHE. Then I call and they try to sell me another car. Yet I know that may be the only pleasurable part, the car buying experience. Feedback: be honest and work your hardest to fix vehicles in a timely manner and care when you inconvenience clients, especially when it is for something out of their control like a recall. Will be looking else where after this lease is up. Can't deal with the overall service.

Service Associates

Valerie14
11/17/2015

"Nick Ramrup Review"

It was a pleasure working with Nick. He went above & Bryond to locate the exact Fusion Titanium I was looking for and then drove to another state to bring it back for me. Besides that he gave me a great deal.

Reymond