Jim Burke Subaru

Jim Burke Subaru Info

Landers McLarty Subaru

Montgomery Subaru

"Friendly Sales Staff"

Sam Stewart and David Battles found the exact Forester my wife and I were looking for, and that is no small thing considering the demand for the model after it won the 2014 Motor Trend SUV of the year. The popular trim level and color we wanted made the search even more difficult, but they answered any questions I had and were professional and patient with me. They kept me up to date with the search and then the special order process over the phone, and were able to find and deliver an unallocated car a month ahead of the estimated time. The price was very much in line with what I considered fair according to TrueCar, and especially considering the high demand for the model. Also, this dealership offers free oil changes for life, which will save $40-50 every 7500 miles. If you go to trade here, ask for Sam and you will be treated well.

Sam, David, Tee

"Bunch of liars. Went there and was told the car I wanted..."

Bunch of liars. Went there and was told the car I wanted to look at wasnt ready so I made an appointment to come back. When I went back, they had already sold the car I had an appointmnet to look at. Talk about underhanded!

Ron Robinette and Efrem Miller