Jim Ellis Audi of Atlanta

5901 Peachtree Industrial Blvd,
Atlanta, Georgia 30341
Jim Ellis Audi of Atlanta Info
About Jim Ellis Audi of Atlanta

Jim Ellis Audi of Atlanta is a full service new Audi and used Audi dealer in Atlanta, GA, that has been in business since 1971. We carry the largest inventory of both new and used Audis in the area. Our service technicians are trained on Audi cars and SUVs, ensuring your vehicle will get the care it needs. Browsing our dealership's new Audi inventory is easy, and we offer various ways to filter vehicles to help you find what you're looking for. See our new Audi A3, A4, A6, A8, R8 and S4 models that we have in stock. We have a knowledgeable Audi parts staff ready to quickly get the Audi accessories and auto parts you need, and answer any questions you may have. If you are in need of auto repair & service in Atlanta, we can help you there as well! We also work with lenders to help our customers get the car loan or Audi lease in Atlanta they need by using multiple lenders to ensure competitive rates and options for those who may have credit issues. We are located at 5901 Peachtree Ind. Blvd, Atlanta, GA and proudly serve the Alpharetta and Roswell areas. With Jim Ellis Audi of Atlanta, expect the best!

About Jim Ellis Audi of Atlanta

ppbolden
7/30/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience!"

I am the type of person that reads reviews on everything and this is my first time actually writing a review. I was involved in an automobile accident and totaled my vehicle. I had been looking at vehicles for weeks, I knew I wanted an Audi Q7, but could never find one in my price range in good condition. I went into Jim Ellis Audi after work on a Friday. I was greeted by Katarina Kyvalova and shown the vehicle. I was not only impressed with the vehicle, I was throughly impressed with Katarina's professionalism and knowledge of the vehicle. I brought my husband in to see the vehicle the next day and was again wow'd by the professionalism by everyone we encountered. My paperwork was done efficiently and I was given a loaner vehicle. Katarina had new tires placed on the vehicle as well as a paint job on several scratches. She contacted me daily regarding the progress of the vehicle and to top it off, she delivered the vehicle to me on Friday, after she got off of work (8pm), and I live 45 minutes from the dealership. As she handed me the keys, I told her she would be seeing me again next year for an upgrade. I would recommend Jim Ellis and especially Katarina, to anyone in need of a new or used vehicle. Jim Ellis is now my dealership of choice!

Katarina Kyvalova

laurens
7/24/2015

"Service just as exceptional as our buying experience"

Sometimes when you purchase a great vehicle, the "honeymoon period" comes to an end when you bring your car in for its first service. This was not the case at Jim Ellis Audi of Atlanta. Steve Stewart came out immediately upon my arrival in the service bay to help check in the car. He was very personable and made me feel like my business was just as important to the dealership as they day we purchased the car. After checking in the car, he took the time to show me to the area I could grab some coffee. Best facility by far if you choose to wait while your car is being worked on. Waiting for the car in the quattro cafe was the perfect way to spend my time. Car was ready a half hour before expected. Thanks to people like Steve Stewart in service, and Marlene Topping in sales, we will undoubtably be loyal Jim Ellis Audi customers for life.

Steve Stewart

Squarepants66
7/23/2015

"Great first visit"

Got it done and got in much faster than I expected. Dealership facility is best I've ever seen. Really made my day a good experience. Steve was my intake person- really top-notch. Also, the young gentleman serving customers in the cafe (sorry I don't remember his name) was quite exceptional. He seemed to love his job and made being there actually a fun experience.

Steve

Patricia5233
7/23/2015

"Super Helpful, Definitely 5 Star Worthy!!!"

I was recently in a situation where I needed some advise from an honest and reliable professional. Luckily for me, I decided to go to Jim Ellis Audi for some help. This email is to say thank you to the crew at the front desk, with an special mention to Mr. Jerry Kimbrough for taking his time to listen and his expertise, Mr. Glenn Hailey for his willingness to help and availability, and also to the sweet receptionist, Alex. Again, thank you very much for going the extra mile and making a difference. This is an example of what makes a successful business

Jerry Kimbrough, Glenn Hailey, Alex.

ManuR8
7/14/2015

"Excellent Service!"

We purchased our 2015 Audi R8 from Jim Ellis and it was nothing but a pleasure. Michael kept us informed and our car was delivered on time as promised. I would recommend Mike and Jim ellis to all my friends and family.

Michael Gerbick

robrowdy
6/13/2015

"Fair offers not accepted, raises price instead."

I offered this dealer a fair and reasonable offer (based on book value) on a vehicle they had for sale, told me they just got it in and it had only been on market three days and they wanted to see what it would bring. Talked to two different salesmen just to check their honesty and integrity level and got two total different stories and prices of $1000 difference. Next day they upped the price by $2000.00, these are definitely some greedy peeps and want to take people for all they can. I am tired of dealing with unreasonable greedy dealers with commission based salesmen so I will only look at vehicles for sale by individuals now, at least they are reasonable and don't try to take advantage of the market or potential customers.

Patrick

bellevie00
4/16/2015

"Lovely, Trustworthy and Caring Service"

I wasn't planning on writing a review of Jim Ellis Audi until I moved to Pennsylvania and encountered another Audi dealership with which I could compare it to. After dealing with my new Audi dealership, all I have to say is that Jim Ellis is fantastic. The people who work in the service department were honest with me, open to cost-saving repairs, and always polite and on time. Additionally, they had loaner cars available whenever I asked for one. I really miss working with them, and feel like, unlike my new dealership, every dollar was well-spent with Jim Ellis. Chris is awesome, and I honestly believe that everything he suggested was legit and needed. I can't say the same about my new audi dealership.

WillG
2/06/2015

"Excellent Car Buying Experience From Long Distance"

I have never written a review for any car dealer ever, and I generally view these review sites with a cynical eye, but I had such a good experience I felt the need to do so. I purchased a very hard to find used Acura from this dealership and dealt with Louis Long. They had the car I wanted at a very fair price and gave me a fair price for my trade in. Lou made the transaction very smooth and went out of his way to make the deal work, which was not easy because I was over 600 miles from their dealership ! He followed up, but not in an annoying or pushy way. I had the car checked out by a nearby Acura dealer, they found a few cosmetic imperfections and Audi fixed them all free of charge. When I finally had the car delivered to me it was exactly as Lou said. Like new. Its only been a week but so far so good. Out of all dealerships I have ever purchased a car from, this has been the best. I would recommend them and Lou to anyone looking to buy a new or used car.

Louis Long

laurens
1/13/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience By Far"

So happy we made the trip to Jim Ellis Audi for our new Q5. We have purchased many new cars during our lifetime (one of which was another Audi from a different local dealership) and this by far was the best experience! We had done our research before finally coming into Jim Ellis and were fortunate to have worked with Marlene Topping. Not only was she extremely professional, her knowledge about the car, the car buying process, and the diligence she extended to us to make sure we were completely happy with our purchase was exceptional! We knew going into this, we would be very happy with the car, but to come away feeling equally happy with the dealership and the purchasing process was a first for us. We can understand now why people return to their same dealer and dealership when the time comes to purchase another vehicle again. Without a doubt, we will be back again in the future. ---Lauren S

Marlene Topping

Lynnette P.
1/05/2015

"Poor Customer Service & Communication"

This dealership does not have good customer service at all. Mike was my salesperson. He seems to be a nice individual but comes across as a little arrogant and does not have that much time for you. I took my money to another Audi dealership (Marietta) and purchased a 2015 Audi A6 that day. I would not go to the Industrial Blvd Audi dealership if I were you. The other Audi dealerships in Atlanta will negotiate better prices, will communicate with you more often and will truly find you the car you're looking for. Mike did not communicate well at all. I received more communication from the North Atlanta and Marietta Audi Dealerships in 1 day then I did from Mike for 2.5 weeks. I was very disappointed in this dealership.

Michael