Jim Ellis Audi of Atlanta

Jim Ellis Audi of Atlanta
Call
Jim Ellis Audi of Atlanta Info
About Jim Ellis Audi of Atlanta

Jim Ellis Audi of Atlanta is a full service new Audi and used Audi dealer in Atlanta, GA, that has been in business since 1971. We carry the largest inventory of both new and used Audis in the area. Our service technicians are trained on Audi cars and SUVs, ensuring your vehicle will get the care it needs. Browsing our dealership's new Audi inventory is easy, and we offer various ways to filter vehicles to help you find what you're looking for. See our new Audi A3, A4, A6, A8, R8 and S4 models that we have in stock. We have a knowledgeable Audi parts staff ready to quickly get the Audi accessories and auto parts you need, and answer any questions you may have. If you are in need of auto repair & service in Atlanta, we can help you there as well! We also work with lenders to help our customers get the car loan or Audi lease in Atlanta they need by using multiple lenders to ensure competitive rates and options for those who may have credit issues. We are located at 5901 Peachtree Ind. Blvd, Atlanta, GA and proudly serve the Alpharetta and Roswell areas. With Jim Ellis Audi of Atlanta, expect the best!

About Jim Ellis Audi of Atlanta

"Good used car experience "

When we began helping our 19 year old daughter shop for a used car, my husband steered her away from several cars available through private sellers and unknown dealers and insisted she buy from a well known dealer with a good reputation. So glad he did! We test drove our daughters "dream car" at Jim Ellis Audi and all seemed great. But, about 30 miles into her trip home with her "new" car. She noticed the brakes were grinding. By the next day several other problems appeared. We called our sales person, Matt. He got back to us quickly, vowing to make things right and offering a loaner car for our daughter in the meantime. I'm so glad that we were dealing with an ethical company that stands behind its strong reputation. My husband and I bought our very first new car at a Jim Ellis dealership over 20 years ago, and we're so pleased that we went back to Jim Ellis for our daughter. They stand behind what they sell!

Matt

"Best Buying Experience Ever!"

This was my first purchase with Jim Ellis Audi, but it probably won't be my last! Up until now, I've absolutely hated the car buying experience. It took too long, I always felt like I was getting cheated, and I've sometimes felt undervalued as a customer. But not at Jim Ellis Audi. Erica Dailey was my salesperson and I think that has a lot to do with why my experience was so great. But let me back up just a bit. I saw the car I was interested in online, sent an email inquiry, at got a call back within 5 minutes. Seriously....5 minutes! I was shocked! The young lady (Kaamela, is what her name was I believe) was professional and friendly. She let me know what to expect and who would be in contact with me. Next thing you know, I got a call from Erica. She answered all my questions and gave me options on how we could proceed with next steps. She was never pushy, always honest, and very helpful. I didn't even feel like I was being sold which is what I hate the most about buying a car. I don't like feeling like I got tricked into it. Instead of "selling" me on the car, she made it easy for me to make the purchase. I think that's the big difference and something that others could learn from. Well, once we had the buying arrangements taken care of, I got to the dealership and my car was sitting out front like a cherry on top of an ice cream sundae! It looked gorgeous. Erica was there to greet me along with Amber Hemphill. Amber was the one who made sure my car was all shiny and ready for me. She also took me for a test drive while Erica reviewed my trade. Very efficient so no time was wasted. I appreciated that. Especially on a Friday afternoon facing ATL traffic. By the time we got back from the test drive, all my paperwork was ready to go. I wish I could remember the young lady's name that handled my paper work, but she was great too. Everything was set and all I had to do was sign off. She answered any questions I had and before you know it, Amber and Erica were handing me my keys and was ready to drive off! I've never had such a great experience. I really felt like they gave me the red carpet treatment. Of course I'm thrilled about my car. I really love it. But there's also a lot to be said about feeling truly valued as a customer. The ladies that I worked with did a wonderful job. They were personable and genuine. And although the process was also the fastest one I've ever had, I never felt rushed. I would certainly recommend Jim Ellis Audi to anyone looking for a car. Especially if you're sick of the shady car salesman experience. Ask for Erica or Amber. They did a fantastic job helping me by a car that I really love and for what I believe was a fair deal. And the fact that I was able to smile throughout the whole process is a testament to the level of service they provide to their customers. Erica and Amber, thanks again for everything! Your outstanding professionalism is very much appreciated!

Amber-Tai Hemphill

"Great Experience - Chris (Porsche) and Joey (Audi) Morea"

Mr. Ellis, I reside in Nashville, TN. I am a car guy and unfortunately trade them more often than I should. Good for you, bad for me : - ). A few months ago, I had the pleasure to deal with your automotive group for the first time. I was trading in my Panamera and was looking for a S7. I reached out to your group not knowing what to expect and was over overjoyed by my experience. Joey dealt with me in a most professional, fair, and respectful way and made me feel like a trusted customer which resulted in a very smooth transaction and experience. I say these things as someone who has probably traded and bought close to 20 vehicles in the last 7 to 8 years. So, what I tell you is based on true experience and comparable transactions. Recently, I decided to trade the S7 and get a Boxster. I decided to reach out to your automotive group again in hopes that your folks would replicate the experience one more time. Well, I was thrilled by the experience yet again. Joey facilitated the process by introducing me to his brother Chris on the Porsche side and the two worked together in a seamless and coordinated way to make me feel like that I truly was dealing with ONE company who cared equally about customer experience and outcome. Communication was excellent and Chris’s guidance helped me upgrade to a “S” model. They not only took the steps to facilitate the deal, they went out of their way creatively to deliver the car before the end of last week. Michelle, who is an assistant to Chris, agreed to hop in the Porsche and make the drive at the last minute to deliver the car and pick my Audi. She was professional, competent, and very pleasant to deal with. it is Chris’s business interactions and his professional skills that make him valuable and number one sales person I apologize for the lengthy email but it is important that we as customers take a moment to compliment when we see something extraordinary in a world that is full of ordinary experiences. Especially in your industry, it is not easy to create and maintain a culture of “make it happen” for the customer. As an executive of a large healthcare company, I tell you that you should be proud of the organization you have built and people you have entrusted. Chris and Joey embody the spirit of your organization and build brand value for your organization. I will definitely be coming back. Best regards.

Chris Morea

"Never was recognized"

I drove to Jim Ellis Audi today to look at a A5 Convertible which I saw on their website. I walked around the lot and then walked inside to use the restroom. I walked by 8 cubicles with sales personnel in each one. I also walked by the offices of sales manager and others and was never recognized. After leaving the restroom, I walked around inside for a few minutes and then went out into the lot and stayed at least 20 minutes looking at different Audis. After at least 40 minutes on the premises without being acknowledged, I decided to take my business elsewhere.

No one would help me

"Jim Ellis Audi of Atlanta is one of the best dealers on..."

Jim Ellis Audi of Atlanta is one of the best dealers on the block! Gunter Reichert was one of the friendliest salesman I had ever met, and I would highly reccomend him for any occasion, wether it is servicing or or buying a car, he will set you up with a spectacular deal on any car just like he did with me and my Lexus ES330! The 330 was a great caar, but a little out of my budget, but Gunter and the rest of the spectacular sales team set me up with an amazingly affordable deal, and the car runs great to date! Financing for my car was a piece of cake! Thank you Jim Ellis Audi!

"Early Pickett was excellent, we went to check out an Audi..."

Early Pickett was excellent, we went to check out an Audi A6 Avante we had found online, 130 miles away from our home, and from a to z of this transaction with Early we experienced his unchanging pleasantness! Unusual for car sales to say the least, but thanks to his diligence we left there VERY happy! Thanks much Early, you made our day!

"This was my first time buying a vehicle from a luxury car..."

This was my first time buying a vehicle from a luxury car dealership and the difference in quality and customer service was much higher than all other dealerships that I've been to. Rick was very helpful throughout my car buying experience. He was courteous and kept me well-informed while it was getting serviced and detailed. Patrick finished up the paperwork on the vehicle and helped my wife and I through it. He was very polite and professional. I would definately recommend this dealership to others and I will probably be a returning customer for when my wife decides to get her new car. Thank you!

"Great experience. Love my car, service was easy and got a..."

Great experience. Love my car, service was easy and got a great deal. Quick in and out and I really love my Q7. Thanks Jim Ellis

"I had high expectations of the Audi brand, but Gerry..."

I had high expectations of the Audi brand, but Gerry Martel surpassed them all. Gerry handled the entire process of my new Audi purchase with world class service. He is very knowledgeable and explained all the features of the Q5, was very attentive and responsive, and most importantly I never felt rushed. I had originally planned on having my future maintenance done at a dealership closer to my home. Gerry explained the benefits and convenience of having my car serviced at your dealership, and now I plan to schedule my future service appointments at Jim Ellis Audi. Gerry also helped me program my car when I came to the dealership to pick it up. I appreciate his time and attention to detail. This was the most pleasurable car-buying experience and I look forward to referring business to him. Donna Joyner

Gerry Martel

"Walked into Jim Ellis Audi dealership to take a look at..."

Walked into Jim Ellis Audi dealership to take a look at the car they had listed on their website. They still had it in the inventory so I took it for the test drive. I liked the car and told them that I want to trade my car and that I had to go back to work but for them to work on the numbers, send it back to me and I'll get back to them. I get the email at 3:10pm, I spoke to Chris at 3:31pm and told him that I will proceed with the credit application. At 3:35pm I get the email from Chris with the link for credit app. Took me 15-20 minutes to fill it out and Chris told me that they will have the numbers in an hour. I get a call from Chris at 4:48pm asking to come in put the deposit because some else is interested in the car and wants to buy it, I asked him for the numbers and told him that I can tell him over the phone if I agree to the numbers and then come in and pick up the car. At 5:30pm Chris called me back again and told me that his manager (Masud Wiggins) is really pushing him because someone else wants to buy the car and that I need to put the deposit, I told him that I don't understand what's the issue, they just need to give me the numbers and I will do it, I asked to speak to the manager but he said that he was on the phone and that he will call me back, which of course never happened, typical sales move and I wouldn't expect more from this terrible dealership anyway. So I get in my car and start driving to the dealership, Chris called me as I was pulling in,(5:53pm). I walk in and he told me the manager will come and talk to me, I'm sitting there for 5 minutes and nothing is happening, I stand up and go by the office, asked Chris to come out and asked him what's going on. He told me that the car is probably sold, I told him that I don't need to talk to the manager but need to know if it's sold or not, he goes back in check with Masud Wiggins (all this time I'm standing in front of manager's office that has glass window and he can see me but does not want to come out) and comes out telling me that the car is sold, I was so angry that I just turned around and walked out without saying anything. This is the worst dealership ever, please avoid it if you can and especially Masud Wiggins and his useless sales tactics.

neverfollow-rs4 responded to this review

June 01, 2013

Response to Jim Ellis Audi of Atlanta Copy and pasting the same message that you sent me will not change my mind, as I stated in the message that I sent you which I pasted below. Honestly I would rather walk than ever buy a car from your dealership. I Erica, when I walked into the dealership I test drove the car and told Chris to get the numbers for my car and email it to me. I live about 15 minutes away so I got home and got the email from Chris with the numbers. I immediately called him back and told him that we are very close to the numbers and that I would like to proceed with credit application. He sent me the link for the credit application and I filled it out. At any time nothing was ever hold back by me, the process was the same as if I was at the dealership. I told Chris to run my credit and get back to me with the number and I would immediately tell him if the numbers work for me. The same would apply for the guy that came in and purchased the car, he won't say yes until you run his credit and he gets the final numbers, this is common sense. Chris called me few times and asking about deposit instead of giving me the numbers on the car, I don't see what would have be done differently if I was at the dealership. All I asked is to be given the numbers after my credit was run, that is all but that was not the case. They didn't even want to run my credit because someone was at the dealership already. and this is the part that I am angry about. I was at your dealership last year test driving B8 S4, I liked it but didn't like the one you had, I was told that one was coming within a week or so. I left all of my contact information and to call me when it comes in. I was never contacted by anyone at all. I ended buying 2013 S4 from Audi of North Atlanta. I thought about it and was willing to give your dealership another chance with the A8 and of course the dealership failed miserably.

Jim Ellis Audi of Atlanta responded to this review

May 31, 2013

Neverfollow-rs4, Thank you for your feedback. We can certainly understand your frustration. The car you were considering was somewhat unique and did capture attention from multiple prospective buyers. At the time you left our showroom, we had not agreed to numbers and to that end, we did not secure a deposit or a signed bill of sale. Just after you left the showroom, another client arrived to see and potentially purchase the same vehicle. It is our policy to hold a vehicle only with a deposit and signed agreement. Please consider that it would not be fair for us to tell the client on the showroom floor that we could not sell them a vehicle because another buyer also seemed very, very interested. We do our best to treat every customer fairly. There are times when multiple customers want the same car at the same time and it is almost impossible to make everyone happy. This is not a sales tactic. In this instance, the 2006 A8 with very low miles will be difficult to replace, however, we stand by our offer to try to find a similar vehicle for you.

Erica Dailey