Jim Ellis Audi of Atlanta

5901 Peachtree Industrial Blvd,
Atlanta, Georgia 30341
Jim Ellis Audi of Atlanta Info
About Jim Ellis Audi of Atlanta

Jim Ellis Audi of Atlanta is a full service new Audi and used Audi dealer in Atlanta, GA, that has been in business since 1971. We carry the largest inventory of both new and used Audis in the area. Our service technicians are trained on Audi cars and SUVs, ensuring your vehicle will get the care it needs. Browsing our dealership's new Audi inventory is easy, and we offer various ways to filter vehicles to help you find what you're looking for. See our new Audi A3, A4, A6, A8, R8 and S4 models that we have in stock. We have a knowledgeable Audi parts staff ready to quickly get the Audi accessories and auto parts you need, and answer any questions you may have. If you are in need of auto repair & service in Atlanta, we can help you there as well! We also work with lenders to help our customers get the car loan or Audi lease in Atlanta they need by using multiple lenders to ensure competitive rates and options for those who may have credit issues. We are located at 5901 Peachtree Ind. Blvd, Atlanta, GA and proudly serve the Alpharetta and Roswell areas. With Jim Ellis Audi of Atlanta, expect the best!

About Jim Ellis Audi of Atlanta

cet3390
8/27/2015

"Fantastic Buying Experience"

The new store is incredibly nice! Rachel Boryc was my sales rep and she made my car buying process so easy and fun. She was very helpful in finding me the right vehicle based on my needs, wants and price point. She was knowledgeable about all of the features, trim levels and packages - letting me know how things work and what would (or would not) be on the vehicle I was looking at. She was also very patient while I looked at different options (I'm very indecisive so I had a hard time picking a color combination). She assured me that it's better to take my time and be 110% sure since it's expensive decision, and walked me through all of my options. She was willing to work with me on price and they gave me a really strong offer on my trade. The negotiation process was also easy and transparent which I appreciate (It took less than 30 minutes in the office). I looked at BMW X3s for about 2 months before looking into Audis and had some horrible experiences at those BMW dealerships, so I was beyond impressed with my experience at Audi Atlanta. All in all, I absolutely love my new Q3. It was the best vehicle purchase I have ever made and I even upgraded a few options (premium wheels, power liftgate) because I trusted the dealership so much. Would recommend to anyone!

Rachel Boryc

DDRAKE
8/21/2015

"great audi dealer "

Man thanks. 2015 My first audi a7 Yall have some top notch service an great prices on your cars. Everybody I spoke to was very friendly and with a smile. I felt the love in the building an my process didn't take long at all DJ don't play he made sure I was happy with my decision an answered whatever question i had . I will definitely keep yall in mind if I here of anyone looking for one!

Darryl Hickson

ratherbeshopping
8/20/2015

"Great experience with friendly people"

So far, I've enjoyed my car-buying experience. I worked with Seymour, who worked hard on my car trade-in to get an SUV. The dealership was busy and this was my first time car shopping alone (he literally walked me through the process) but he was patient and worked until he got me an offer. Everyone at this location was very helpful and friendly! I'm hoping my experience is great in the long-run.

Seymour Content

ppbolden
7/30/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience!"

I am the type of person that reads reviews on everything and this is my first time actually writing a review. I was involved in an automobile accident and totaled my vehicle. I had been looking at vehicles for weeks, I knew I wanted an Audi Q7, but could never find one in my price range in good condition. I went into Jim Ellis Audi after work on a Friday. I was greeted by Katarina Kyvalova and shown the vehicle. I was not only impressed with the vehicle, I was throughly impressed with Katarina's professionalism and knowledge of the vehicle. I brought my husband in to see the vehicle the next day and was again wow'd by the professionalism by everyone we encountered. My paperwork was done efficiently and I was given a loaner vehicle. Katarina had new tires placed on the vehicle as well as a paint job on several scratches. She contacted me daily regarding the progress of the vehicle and to top it off, she delivered the vehicle to me on Friday, after she got off of work (8pm), and I live 45 minutes from the dealership. As she handed me the keys, I told her she would be seeing me again next year for an upgrade. I would recommend Jim Ellis and especially Katarina, to anyone in need of a new or used vehicle. Jim Ellis is now my dealership of choice!

Katarina Kyvalova

laurens
7/24/2015

"Service just as exceptional as our buying experience"

Sometimes when you purchase a great vehicle, the "honeymoon period" comes to an end when you bring your car in for its first service. This was not the case at Jim Ellis Audi of Atlanta. Steve Stewart came out immediately upon my arrival in the service bay to help check in the car. He was very personable and made me feel like my business was just as important to the dealership as they day we purchased the car. After checking in the car, he took the time to show me to the area I could grab some coffee. Best facility by far if you choose to wait while your car is being worked on. Waiting for the car in the quattro cafe was the perfect way to spend my time. Car was ready a half hour before expected. Thanks to people like Steve Stewart in service, and Marlene Topping in sales, we will undoubtably be loyal Jim Ellis Audi customers for life.

Steve Stewart

Squarepants66
7/23/2015

"Great first visit"

Got it done and got in much faster than I expected. Dealership facility is best I've ever seen. Really made my day a good experience. Steve was my intake person- really top-notch. Also, the young gentleman serving customers in the cafe (sorry I don't remember his name) was quite exceptional. He seemed to love his job and made being there actually a fun experience.

Steve

Patricia5233
7/23/2015

"Super Helpful, Definitely 5 Star Worthy!!!"

I was recently in a situation where I needed some advise from an honest and reliable professional. Luckily for me, I decided to go to Jim Ellis Audi for some help. This email is to say thank you to the crew at the front desk, with an special mention to Mr. Jerry Kimbrough for taking his time to listen and his expertise, Mr. Glenn Hailey for his willingness to help and availability, and also to the sweet receptionist, Alex. Again, thank you very much for going the extra mile and making a difference. This is an example of what makes a successful business

Jerry Kimbrough, Glenn Hailey, Alex.

ManuR8
7/14/2015

"Excellent Service!"

We purchased our 2015 Audi R8 from Jim Ellis and it was nothing but a pleasure. Michael kept us informed and our car was delivered on time as promised. I would recommend Mike and Jim ellis to all my friends and family.

Michael Gerbick

robrowdy
6/13/2015

"Fair offers not accepted, raises price instead."

I offered this dealer a fair and reasonable offer (based on book value) on a vehicle they had for sale, told me they just got it in and it had only been on market three days and they wanted to see what it would bring. Talked to two different salesmen just to check their honesty and integrity level and got two total different stories and prices of $1000 difference. Next day they upped the price by $2000.00, these are definitely some greedy peeps and want to take people for all they can. I am tired of dealing with unreasonable greedy dealers with commission based salesmen so I will only look at vehicles for sale by individuals now, at least they are reasonable and don't try to take advantage of the market or potential customers.

Patrick

bellevie00
4/16/2015

"Lovely, Trustworthy and Caring Service"

I wasn't planning on writing a review of Jim Ellis Audi until I moved to Pennsylvania and encountered another Audi dealership with which I could compare it to. After dealing with my new Audi dealership, all I have to say is that Jim Ellis is fantastic. The people who work in the service department were honest with me, open to cost-saving repairs, and always polite and on time. Additionally, they had loaner cars available whenever I asked for one. I really miss working with them, and feel like, unlike my new dealership, every dollar was well-spent with Jim Ellis. Chris is awesome, and I honestly believe that everything he suggested was legit and needed. I can't say the same about my new audi dealership.

Reviews of Tracie Maloney