Jim Ellis Audi of Atlanta

Jim Ellis Audi of Atlanta

Call
Jim Ellis Audi of Atlanta Info
About Jim Ellis Audi of Atlanta

Jim Ellis Audi of Atlanta is a full service new Audi and used Audi dealer in Atlanta, GA, that has been in business since 1971. We carry the largest inventory of both new and used Audis in the area. Our service technicians are trained on Audi cars and SUVs, ensuring your vehicle will get the care it needs. Browsing our dealership's new Audi inventory is easy, and we offer various ways to filter vehicles to help you find what you're looking for. See our new Audi A3, A4, A6, A8, R8 and S4 models that we have in stock. We have a knowledgeable Audi parts staff ready to quickly get the Audi accessories and auto parts you need, and answer any questions you may have. If you are in need of auto repair & service in Atlanta, we can help you there as well! We also work with lenders to help our customers get the car loan or Audi lease in Atlanta they need by using multiple lenders to ensure competitive rates and options for those who may have credit issues. We are located at 5901 Peachtree Ind. Blvd, Atlanta, GA and proudly serve the Alpharetta and Roswell areas. With Jim Ellis Audi of Atlanta, expect the best!

About Jim Ellis Audi of Atlanta

"Never Again"

I went to Jim Ellis Audi today for an appointment to look at a certified pre-owned Audi. I was very disappointed in the customer service, the gentleman who knew I was coming showed me a dirty 2014 Audi A6, the car seemed to be a loner car, due to personal items in the console. I was never offered a test drive. The experience I had at the dealership makes me never want to return.

"Jeremy McLean"

I've been trying to reach Mr. McLean for the past week straight to resolve a tag issue. Each day a new voicemail and never a return call. The Jim Ellis "promise" is a joke. I'm on my third Audi and never had a problem until this year. It's hard to imagine customer service getting any worse...but each day it does. I'm not sure what they are trying to hide but the lack of communication is inept!! I would never buy another car from Jim Ellis Audi. Ever

"Bad customer service"

About one year ago, I walked into this dealer and looked around for at least 5 minutes. No one came up to offer any help, so I just walked away. Reason? I guessed it is because I look young and dress dumb. Well, I was a fresh college graduate at the time and just got into the IT industry where people dress very causal (short, flip flops) to work. Later, I heard a very similar story from a good friend of mine about this dealer. Anyway, I end up with a Mercedes and he got a Range Rover. Now, I start shopping a Q5 for my girlfriend and this dealer show up on my search result. I will definitely stay away from it.

None

"Good used car experience "

When we began helping our 19 year old daughter shop for a used car, my husband steered her away from several cars available through private sellers and unknown dealers and insisted she buy from a well known dealer with a good reputation. So glad he did! We test drove our daughters "dream car" at Jim Ellis Audi and all seemed great. But, about 30 miles into her trip home with her "new" car. She noticed the brakes were grinding. By the next day several other problems appeared. We called our sales person, Matt. He got back to us quickly, vowing to make things right and offering a loaner car for our daughter in the meantime. I'm so glad that we were dealing with an ethical company that stands behind its strong reputation. My husband and I bought our very first new car at a Jim Ellis dealership over 20 years ago, and we're so pleased that we went back to Jim Ellis for our daughter. They stand behind what they sell!

Matt

"Best Buying Experience Ever!"

This was my first purchase with Jim Ellis Audi, but it probably won't be my last! Up until now, I've absolutely hated the car buying experience. It took too long, I always felt like I was getting cheated, and I've sometimes felt undervalued as a customer. But not at Jim Ellis Audi. Erica Dailey was my salesperson and I think that has a lot to do with why my experience was so great. But let me back up just a bit. I saw the car I was interested in online, sent an email inquiry, at got a call back within 5 minutes. Seriously....5 minutes! I was shocked! The young lady (Kaamela, is what her name was I believe) was professional and friendly. She let me know what to expect and who would be in contact with me. Next thing you know, I got a call from Erica. She answered all my questions and gave me options on how we could proceed with next steps. She was never pushy, always honest, and very helpful. I didn't even feel like I was being sold which is what I hate the most about buying a car. I don't like feeling like I got tricked into it. Instead of "selling" me on the car, she made it easy for me to make the purchase. I think that's the big difference and something that others could learn from. Well, once we had the buying arrangements taken care of, I got to the dealership and my car was sitting out front like a cherry on top of an ice cream sundae! It looked gorgeous. Erica was there to greet me along with Amber Hemphill. Amber was the one who made sure my car was all shiny and ready for me. She also took me for a test drive while Erica reviewed my trade. Very efficient so no time was wasted. I appreciated that. Especially on a Friday afternoon facing ATL traffic. By the time we got back from the test drive, all my paperwork was ready to go. I wish I could remember the young lady's name that handled my paper work, but she was great too. Everything was set and all I had to do was sign off. She answered any questions I had and before you know it, Amber and Erica were handing me my keys and was ready to drive off! I've never had such a great experience. I really felt like they gave me the red carpet treatment. Of course I'm thrilled about my car. I really love it. But there's also a lot to be said about feeling truly valued as a customer. The ladies that I worked with did a wonderful job. They were personable and genuine. And although the process was also the fastest one I've ever had, I never felt rushed. I would certainly recommend Jim Ellis Audi to anyone looking for a car. Especially if you're sick of the shady car salesman experience. Ask for Erica or Amber. They did a fantastic job helping me by a car that I really love and for what I believe was a fair deal. And the fact that I was able to smile throughout the whole process is a testament to the level of service they provide to their customers. Erica and Amber, thanks again for everything! Your outstanding professionalism is very much appreciated!

Amber-Tai Hemphill

"Great Experience - Chris (Porsche) and Joey (Audi) Morea"

Mr. Ellis, I reside in Nashville, TN. I am a car guy and unfortunately trade them more often than I should. Good for you, bad for me : - ). A few months ago, I had the pleasure to deal with your automotive group for the first time. I was trading in my Panamera and was looking for a S7. I reached out to your group not knowing what to expect and was over overjoyed by my experience. Joey dealt with me in a most professional, fair, and respectful way and made me feel like a trusted customer which resulted in a very smooth transaction and experience. I say these things as someone who has probably traded and bought close to 20 vehicles in the last 7 to 8 years. So, what I tell you is based on true experience and comparable transactions. Recently, I decided to trade the S7 and get a Boxster. I decided to reach out to your automotive group again in hopes that your folks would replicate the experience one more time. Well, I was thrilled by the experience yet again. Joey facilitated the process by introducing me to his brother Chris on the Porsche side and the two worked together in a seamless and coordinated way to make me feel like that I truly was dealing with ONE company who cared equally about customer experience and outcome. Communication was excellent and Chris’s guidance helped me upgrade to a “S” model. They not only took the steps to facilitate the deal, they went out of their way creatively to deliver the car before the end of last week. Michelle, who is an assistant to Chris, agreed to hop in the Porsche and make the drive at the last minute to deliver the car and pick my Audi. She was professional, competent, and very pleasant to deal with. it is Chris’s business interactions and his professional skills that make him valuable and number one sales person I apologize for the lengthy email but it is important that we as customers take a moment to compliment when we see something extraordinary in a world that is full of ordinary experiences. Especially in your industry, it is not easy to create and maintain a culture of “make it happen” for the customer. As an executive of a large healthcare company, I tell you that you should be proud of the organization you have built and people you have entrusted. Chris and Joey embody the spirit of your organization and build brand value for your organization. I will definitely be coming back. Best regards.

Chris Morea

"Never was recognized"

I drove to Jim Ellis Audi today to look at a A5 Convertible which I saw on their website. I walked around the lot and then walked inside to use the restroom. I walked by 8 cubicles with sales personnel in each one. I also walked by the offices of sales manager and others and was never recognized. After leaving the restroom, I walked around inside for a few minutes and then went out into the lot and stayed at least 20 minutes looking at different Audis. After at least 40 minutes on the premises without being acknowledged, I decided to take my business elsewhere.

No one would help me

"Jim Ellis Audi of Atlanta is one of the best dealers on..."

Jim Ellis Audi of Atlanta is one of the best dealers on the block! Gunter Reichert was one of the friendliest salesman I had ever met, and I would highly reccomend him for any occasion, wether it is servicing or or buying a car, he will set you up with a spectacular deal on any car just like he did with me and my Lexus ES330! The 330 was a great caar, but a little out of my budget, but Gunter and the rest of the spectacular sales team set me up with an amazingly affordable deal, and the car runs great to date! Financing for my car was a piece of cake! Thank you Jim Ellis Audi!

"Early Pickett was excellent, we went to check out an Audi..."

Early Pickett was excellent, we went to check out an Audi A6 Avante we had found online, 130 miles away from our home, and from a to z of this transaction with Early we experienced his unchanging pleasantness! Unusual for car sales to say the least, but thanks to his diligence we left there VERY happy! Thanks much Early, you made our day!

"This was my first time buying a vehicle from a luxury car..."

This was my first time buying a vehicle from a luxury car dealership and the difference in quality and customer service was much higher than all other dealerships that I've been to. Rick was very helpful throughout my car buying experience. He was courteous and kept me well-informed while it was getting serviced and detailed. Patrick finished up the paperwork on the vehicle and helped my wife and I through it. He was very polite and professional. I would definately recommend this dealership to others and I will probably be a returning customer for when my wife decides to get her new car. Thank you!

Reviews of Erica Dailey