Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta

1715 Cobb Parkway S,
Marietta, Georgia 30060
Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta Info
About Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta

The Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta car dealership is a full service new and used Audi dealer in Marietta, GA, providing an unmatched level of high quality professional Audi service for the entire metropolitan Atlanta area. We carry the largest indoor inventory of new Audi, certified pre-owned Audi and used cars in Marietta, Georgia and East of Birmingham, Alabama. Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta, GA also offers an Audi VIP Service, which allows you to research pricing, features, and available offers from the comfort and convenience of your own home. This VIP service, conducted by our Internet Sales department, will allow you to receive Audi online quotes for purchasing an Audi or Audi Lease specials. The entire VIP program also includes no hassle and no obligation Audi test drives. You set the appointment at the day and time that is convenient for you. When you arrive, the car will be filled up with gas, temperature adjusted for the weather, and waiting for you at Jim Ellis Audi in Marietta. In addition to this we have a world-class Audi service center and a full inventory of certified Audi car parts for you to choose from. In addition to this Audi experience - you get to decide if you're ready to purchase. So instead of sitting for hours at a dealership waiting to have the paperwork completed, you tell us the day and time that's convenient for you and when you come to pick up your new Audi, the paperwork will be ready to go and completed before the pick up. To learn more about this exclusive Jim Ellis Audi Marietta VIP service, simply contact our Audi Internet Brand Specialist via contact form or via phone at 1-866-967-9508.

About Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta Learn More

Adam W.
1/17/2016

"Came in with a car in mind, left with that car."

Edker made the car buying experience at Jim Ellis Audi a pleasure, no hassle, and one in which I would gladly recommend to any of my friends.

A customer
1/13/2016

"Abysmal (Zero stars is not an option)"

Before I begin, I must apologize for the length of my review, but I recommend you read it in its entirety so you can understand how the service department at Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta views customer service. I cannot speak (write) about the service at other Jim Ellis dealerships as I have only this one abysmal experience to share. Background My ’09 Q5 was running perfectly until one day it would not start so I towed it up to Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta and they diagnosed that the starter needed to be replaced (they did not charge for the diagnosis…which is important as you will read later in this review). After 2 working days to diagnose and an additional 3 days to perform the replacement (2 day lead time on the part…not the fault of the dealership) the new starter was in and functioning properly. Once the service department started the car, the engine was shaking (again, running smoothly before the starter was replaced) and the Technician stated that I “would not be able to drive it off the lot.” With this new development, I decided that the Tech should investigate the cause for a diagnosis and a price to have repaired (frankly, I believe that the cause is from something they did while replacing the starter (I know this may seem like a stretch, but replacing the starter is actually a pretty intensive process and not simply a part swap)). By the time I had an actual diagnosis, they were pretty deep into the motor and the fix would be roughly $8000 to replace the bad parts (which would not guarantee the motor would last very long), or over $13,000 to replace the motor. Since the car is only worth about $15,000 at this point, I had them put it back together and towed away. Getting Squared Away During a phone conversation while re-assembling my motor the service department informed me that they would be charging for 2 hours of labor for the diagnosis which they assured me was a good deal because the tech spent at least 6 hours going through the engine to diagnose. I agreed to the charge because I was not willing to argue over $250 and at this point, I just wanted the car back. I informed my wife and she did not agree with the additional charges so when we dropped off the loaner car she asked to speak with the manager. The manager claimed that we “should have expected” the charges to diagnose because diagnosis takes time and they need to charge for the time (as stated above, no diagnosis charge for the starter…which took 2 days to diagnose) and he claimed that I knew about, and agreed to, the charges the entire time. I corrected him and stated that I had agreed to further diagnosis so that a quote could be generated, but at no point did anyone tell me that they would be charging for the time to diagnose. I told him that Scott, the service guy with whom I had been working would corroborate my statement, but as soon as he came into the office, he turned on me said that I had agreed to pay for additional charges to diagnose. This came as quite a surprise as he had been acting like my best friend for the (almost) 2 preceding weeks that my car was in their possession. At this point, the manager has turned into a pompous (expletive deleted) saying “do you know how to fix an Audi?” and “my Technicians are on commission; do you think they work for free.” My wife then expressed her disappointment and Scott said “you should be disappointed with your husband;” a comment about which my wife is still furious. We were so appalled by this situation that we just paid for the starter replacement and additional charges and left the dealership. I am astonished that the service department would treat their customers like this and I am pretty sure Jim Ellis would be disgusted at the way his employees spoke to my wife and me. I am now taking my car to an independent German car Mechanic who is replacing the engine (2 day job) for a total of $4,200 (not a typo…$4,200).

Scott and Mark

Richard C.
1/07/2016

"Walked in thinking A4 ... walked out driving A5!"

From the moment I walked into Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta, Ed Jenkins was calm, cool and collected. He greeted me, answered my questions, professionally set my follow-up visit and test drive. I returned with my wife so that she could get a feel for Ed and the dealership. We test drove an A4, my original selection. Then, I "looked" at the A5 ... and the wife suggested I drive it. Maybe Ed and she were working on me ... I'll never know. In the end I settled on the A5. The Finance/Business Manager, Ray, also added to my buying experience. Both Ray and Ed made sure that there was a personal connection in the saeles process. Ray's counsel and business approach to the procurement process made sense and was fair ... looking at the big picture. The result, for both of them, was an upsell. They both did a great job. Years ago, I sold Lincolns. So, I know Ed's job. He followed all of the steps to closure. And having worked in a dealership, I know Ray's job, too. I appreciate them both, plan to have my car serviced by the dealership and will gladly make referrals. Thank you Ed. Thank you Ray. Thank you Jim Ellis Audi.

Finance/Business Manager, Ray

TLB
12/23/2015

"Even though we didn't buy a new Audi...."

We sincerely appreciated the professionalism, follow up and aggressive pricing from Hobbie. I really liked the Q5, but my wife couldn't give up many of the features that she has become accustomed to after driving several Lexus RX 350s over the past 15 years. In addition, she really liked the attractiveness of the new 2016 RX. We will definitely keep you in mind for future purchases.

Lisa
12/05/2015

"The Best"

I love the professionalism of service each time I visit with Kevin and the service team. Called Kevin about my engine light displaying . Got an appointment and loaner that day. Happy it was a simple fix but thankful to Kevin for his timeliness. Jim Ellis Marietta Audi dealership is "The Best". Grateful to be apart of the Audi family. LOVE MY AUDI !!!!!!

Bob
11/29/2015

"I did not like the $590 that was added to the drive outprice"

Tawana, was very warm and friendly. She made sure to get us the car we wanted, and had a good knowledge of the car options. I would defiantly by a car through Tawana again.

marshack
11/29/2015

"The service was great and the technician was very courteous."

One of the sensor lights came on and the technician was very helpful in getting it corrected since apparently there was a recall on the sensor and it was malfunctioning. The technician had the work completed in a very timely manner which allowed me to get on the road for the Thanksgiving holiday.

alymakjsu
11/27/2015

"Only lady in Marietta"

I randomly got paired up with Tawana in the Marietta Audi dealership, and for that I am so thankful. I found out she is the only lady dealer there! She was amazing and knowledgeable of the Audi products. We also had great conversation. Tawana was very welcoming and ensured that I got everything I needed and wanted.

A6 man
11/26/2015

"Great experience "

Kevin did a great job getting my service scheduled and completed on time. He had a great attitude and definitely went the extra mile. Thank you.

YasirSpencer
11/23/2015

"Surprising"

My experience here at Jim Ellis was unbelievable. I called the night before and they asked me to come the next day. As soon as I arrived Ed assisted me. I had no idea that I would be going home in a car that day, a brand new Audi at that. It was surprising!

Reviews of Kevin Fayerweather