Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta

1715 Cobb Parkway S,
Marietta, Georgia 30060
Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta Info
About Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta

The Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta car dealership is a full service new and used Audi dealer in Marietta, GA, providing an unmatched level of high quality professional Audi service for the entire metropolitan Atlanta area. We carry the largest indoor inventory of new Audi, certified pre-owned Audi and used cars in Marietta, Georgia and East of Birmingham, Alabama. Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta, GA also offers an Audi VIP Service, which allows you to research pricing, features, and available offers from the comfort and convenience of your own home. This VIP service, conducted by our Internet Sales department, will allow you to receive Audi online quotes for purchasing an Audi or Audi Lease specials. The entire VIP program also includes no hassle and no obligation Audi test drives. You set the appointment at the day and time that is convenient for you. When you arrive, the car will be filled up with gas, temperature adjusted for the weather, and waiting for you at Jim Ellis Audi in Marietta. In addition to this we have a world-class Audi service center and a full inventory of certified Audi car parts for you to choose from. In addition to this Audi experience - you get to decide if you're ready to purchase. So instead of sitting for hours at a dealership waiting to have the paperwork completed, you tell us the day and time that's convenient for you and when you come to pick up your new Audi, the paperwork will be ready to go and completed before the pick up. To learn more about this exclusive Jim Ellis Audi Marietta VIP service, simply contact our Audi Internet Brand Specialist via contact form or via phone at 1-866-967-9508.

About Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta Learn More

Khoslu
4/23/2015

"Great experience "

I have enjoyed working with Scott... He was easy to work with. He kept me apprised via regular updates throughout the entire process...I would definitely recommend his services.

April 23, 2015

Thank you for your recommendation! We're happy to hear you had such a good experience with our team and we hope you'll stop back in if you ever need anything else. Thanks again!

jonpqgregory
4/21/2015

"Excellent Service"

I want to thank you for the excellent service I received on my Q3. The car is awesome and the service done was second to none. I look forward to continued servicing by your dealership.

April 22, 2015

We were happy to help! We're glad to have you on the Jim Ellis bandwagon and we can't wait to see you again soon. Thank you!

JTredway
4/20/2015

"Outstanding, Courteous, Professional, Pure Audi Enthusiasts"

It's hard to put such an amazing experience into words. I started this process with another Jim Ellis dealer and was treated like a number almost as if I should not ask questions and just sign the paperwork; otherwise stop being bothersome like I was wasting her time. Then came my response from Travis and Dustin at Jim Ellis in Marietta, these guys genuinely want to place you in a car of your dreams and means. No pressure, honest, upfront, enthusiastic people. I have bought several cars over the last decade and this was by far the BEST dealer experience I have ever had. Think about buying a car from your best friend and that's about what it was like just more professional. As soon as I walked in it was not about the typical dealer hustle. I am very busy and Dustin and I handled 90% of all communications via email prior to Saturday (the day I actually saw the car the first time). Everyone I encountered at this dealership were Audi Enthusiasts not your typical salespersons that regurgitate the brochure and arbitrary facts. These guys are as pure as the quattro brand has made Audi. Even my wife who LOATHES to shop for vehicles (even when it's for her) had a great experience. I am loyal to the VW/Audi brand, as long as I need cars, Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta, Dustin and the gang will have a loyal customer. I could stay in that place and talk to Dustin, Travis, Tony, and Aartee about our cars for HOURS. AMAZING group of folks. Mr. Ellis keep these guys around, they do your brand a great service. I will see you guys in a year or so for the wife's Q7, till then a friendly wave and brief conversation when I swing through for service. Thanks again Josh Tredway

Aartee Kumar, Travis Shapira

April 21, 2015

Thank you for this amazing review, Josh! You described the experience that we want every customer to have when they visit our dealership. Customer service is very important to our team and we are really happy to hear you had such a great experience working with us to find your new Audi. We will be looking forward to seeing you again soon!

CGrern
4/12/2015

"Great Experience!"

Brought car in for service and was informed that in addition to the sensor I needed that there was a recall that had just been put out. Had both issues taken care of in the amount of time quoted. Tim was very personable while remaining professional. This was my first visit Jim Ellis and I would definite return and send people to this dealership!

April 13, 2015

We're glad you enjoyed your first experience with us! Our team is always working very hard to make sure we get you taken care of and back on the road as quickly as we can. We'll be looking forward to working with you again soon. Thank you!

Jataylor2
4/09/2015

"Great experience!"

Without dragging out the details, Dustin went above and beyond to make our purchase possible. My wife and I were a headache for him I'm sure because we went back and fourth on if we were trading or not and how much we were financing and many other hassles we put him through like both of our drivers licenses being expired! He was very gracious and helped us through every step doing far more than his job required. We look forward to doing business with him and Jim Ellis Audi again in the future! I have already recommended him to my family!

April 10, 2015

It was no problem at all, we were happy to help! Providing you with a great experience that you're willing to tell your friends and family about is what we aim for here at Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta. Thank you for your recommendations and we can't wait to work with you again soon!

MichelleS
4/08/2015

"Audi A4 routine service"

I have been an Audi owner for one year and six months. I purchased my first Audi at Jim Ellis Audi in Marietta. I received wonderful service from Erikka, Ahmed, and Tony at the time of my purchase. I have been to the dealership for my regular routine maintenance service. Tim has always provided outstanding service. The entire team treats me with respect and makes my visit worthwhile. I would definitely purchase another Audi from Jim Ellis and continue to travel to this location for my servcie. Thanks for making me feel like a valued customer.

April 09, 2015

This is great to hear, Michelle! Customer service is very important to our team and we're really glad you have had such a good experience with everyone you've worked with so far. We'll be looking forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you!

Wilson5277

"First time Audi owner"

The service was Immaculate. Ahamed spent about an hour explaining all the different features of the vehicle. Also Erikka was awesome from start to finish. Tony the business manager answered all of my questions and was patient with me.

April 07, 2015

That's what we like to hear! We want to make sure you have all the information you might need on your vehicle before you leave us. If there is anything you're unsure about, or need more information on, feel free to drop by when you have the time and we'll be glad to help. Thank you!

Monie

"First time Audi owner"

I have bought several cars over the years and this is by far the best car buying experience. World class service at its finest. From my initial contact to signing the paperwork. I was treated as if I was the only customer. I never felt as if I was being taken advantage of. I drove 4-hrs to pick up my vehicle, that says a lot. I would definitely recommend Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta to my family and friends. They are a wonderful group of folks!!! I am a life Audi owner now!!

April 07, 2015

Thank you for this great review! We really appreciate you coming to us and your future recommendations to your friends and family. We always want our customers to feel like they are being completely taken care of by our team whenever they are with us. If there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to give us a call or stop back in if you happen to be in the area. Thanks again!

dd
4/06/2015

"The Magnificent DETROIT City Gentleman-Ed Jenkins"

Hello- I had negative experiences in the past with big dealerships with honesty, trust, and haggling. I got lucky and came across Ed on the sales floor. I was interested in a used car. Ed was very easy to talk to-laid back, very professional, but soft spoken. Before buying the car, I noticed some wear and tear. Ed handled everything with a future appointment with the service department. Next I met, Shaun Camay, in finance. Again no pressure here either; Shaun is very good guy. He helped me decide on a lender and contract options. I am glad my purchase was with these two men. The next time I have to shop for a car, I am starting with Jim Ellis Audi Marietta. So when you go into the dealer, look for the polished, best dressed guy in there-that is Jenkins- Derek

April 07, 2015

We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed your experience with our team so much, Derek! We understand that buying a car can be a stressful situation but our team's goal is to always make you feel right at home and give you all the information you need to make your decision. Please don't hesitate to stop back in and see us again if you're in the area. Thank you!

caroll2639
4/06/2015

"Best customer experience "

Best customer experience I ever had purchasing a car. I felt like the red carpet was roll out for me. I will recommend audi to someone. I tried out the A6 but end purchasing A4,love it. I thought the A4 would be too small but it was right for me. My salesman and account manager we so nice welcome me with open arms. He hekp me find a beautiful color. This dealership had a large selection. I will return purchase another vehicle. Excellent customer experience!!!!!!! A satisfied customer!!!!!!!!!!

April 07, 2015

That's great to hear! One of our highest priorities is customer service and we're glad you really enjoyed working with our team to find the A4 that was just right for you. If you have any questions about your new ride, we hope you'll stop back in to see us. Thank you!

Reviews of Dustin Colburn