Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta

Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta
Call
Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta Info
About Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta

The Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta car dealership is a full service new and used Audi dealer in Marietta, GA, providing an unmatched level of high quality professional Audi service for the entire metropolitan Atlanta area. We carry the largest indoor inventory of new Audi, certified pre-owned Audi and used cars in Marietta, Georgia and East of Birmingham, Alabama. Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta, GA also offers an Audi VIP Service, which allows you to research pricing, features, and available offers from the comfort and convenience of your own home. This VIP service, conducted by our Internet Sales department, will allow you to receive Audi online quotes for purchasing an Audi or Audi Lease specials. The entire VIP program also includes no hassle and no obligation Audi test drives. You set the appointment at the day and time that is convenient for you. When you arrive, the car will be filled up with gas, temperature adjusted for the weather, and waiting for you at Jim Ellis Audi in Marietta. In addition to this we have a world-class Audi service center and a full inventory of certified Audi car parts for you to choose from. In addition to this Audi experience - you get to decide if you're ready to purchase. So instead of sitting for hours at a dealership waiting to have the paperwork completed, you tell us the day and time that's convenient for you and when you come to pick up your new Audi, the paperwork will be ready to go and completed before the pick up. To learn more about this exclusive Jim Ellis Audi Marietta VIP service, simply contact our Audi Internet Brand Specialist via contact form or via phone at 1-866-967-9508.

About Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta

"CPO purchase from out of state went flawlessly!"

I was a little skeptical buying a care from outside of my home area (Nashville), but Dustin and the team at Jim Ellis made it a painless and frankly enjoyable experience.

September 15, 2014

Thank you so much for choosing Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta! We're thrilled you had such a good experience with us, especially since you made the drive all the way from Nashville. Please don't be afraid to reach out to us if you need anything else at all. Enjoy your CPO Audi!

"First Audi"

This was by far our best experience buying a car. Dustin was extremely helpful and knowledgeable during the purchase of our CPO Audi. While we did have an initial issue that needed to be handled by service, it was all done quickly and with wonderful service from Matt.

September 10, 2014

It's great to hear that your best car-buying experience came with us! We're glad Dustin could be so helpful in getting you into your first Audi and that Matt could help with your service needs. If you need anything else, please stop back in to see us again. Thank you!

"great "

i get treated like royalty and i will send all my friends and family to the same dealer ship and to ask for mr kevin fenner

September 08, 2014

That's what we like to hear! Customer service is a top priority for our team and we want every customer to feel like they have been completely taken care of during their experience with us. If there's anything else we can do for you, please let us know. Thank you!

"newtoaudi"

I was very pleased with the dealership...Dustin Colburn was very helpful and friendly, and I couldn't be more happy with my purchase of a CPO Audi.

Dustin Colburn

August 04, 2014

We're glad to hear you enjoyed working with Dustin on your purchase! We appreciate you choosing Jim Ellis for your Audi and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you!

"All Star Team"

This is the best sales and service team ever. They will make sure you get the best price, best financing and best service on your Audi.

July 18, 2014

Thank you for the kind words! Our team works very hard to provide all of our customers with a great experience and we're happy to hear you enjoyed your visit. Stop back in anytime if you have questions or need anything at all. Thanks again!

"Collin Reiff MD"

Ahamed Eboo switched me from being a Mercedes Benz customer to an Audi customer. He was incredibly professional to work with in every way and I would love to buy another car from him in the future. At the current time I could not be happier with the car he sold me and the service I received from him at Jim Ellis. Collin Reiff MD

July 18, 2014

That's great to hear, Collin! We love getting new customers and we're glad Ahamed could help you make the switch to Audi. We hope you are enjoying your first Audi and we'll be looking forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you!

"Famous Amos is Awesome"

Great customer service from my sales representative Amos Jones who did an excellent job to make my car decision a fast and friendly experience - great details on both the A6 and A7 models and worked with me to find the right deal to get me into a fantastic A7 car that has been excellent. Amos as informative, friendly, worked around my schedule, and ensured my experience was 5-Stars the entire time. I truly appreciate all the work of Amos and the entire Jim Ellis family - thank you.

July 11, 2014

That's what we like to hear! Thank you so much for choosing Jim Ellis for your car-buying experience and we're glad Amos was able to help you throughout your visit. Come back in and see us anytime. We hope you are loving your new A7!

"Couldn't ask for better"

Had an exceptional experience working with Adam. He was knowledgeable, quick to respond, easy to work with, and made my buying experience very enjoyable. Highly recommend Jim Ellis Audi Marietta and Adam!

July 10, 2014

Thank you for the recommendation! We're glad to hear you enjoyed working with Adam during your visit and we hope you'll stop back in to see if you ever need anything else. Enjoy your new ride!

"4 in 3 years!!!!"

I recently purchased a Q7 from Nat Butler and like the previous 3 times the experience was great. I didn't feel pressured to buy something I didn't want and he was patient with me as I am very picky. Super Classy!!!!!! I will be back for car number 5, but I'm going to enjoy the Q7 and A8L in the meantime.

July 01, 2014

Thank you for your continued support of Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta! We're thrilled to hear that you had such a good experience with us before that you chose to come back one more time. We'll be looking forward to working with you again, but for now we hope you love your Q7 and A8L!

"Adam Burnside"

Adam was great to work with. Found me a car quickly and delivered it early. Great check out. Way to go Adam. Fast is good.

June 30, 2014

That's great to hear, Dan! We're glad Adam could help you out and get your car to you so fast. If you need anything else, please stop back in and see Adam or any other member of our team. Thank you!

Kevin Fenner