Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta

1715 Cobb Parkway S,
Marietta, Georgia 30060
Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta Info
About Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta

The Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta car dealership is a full service new and used Audi dealer in Marietta, GA, providing an unmatched level of high quality professional Audi service for the entire metropolitan Atlanta area. We carry the largest indoor inventory of new Audi, certified pre-owned Audi and used cars in Marietta, Georgia and East of Birmingham, Alabama. Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta, GA also offers an Audi VIP Service, which allows you to research pricing, features, and available offers from the comfort and convenience of your own home. This VIP service, conducted by our Internet Sales department, will allow you to receive Audi online quotes for purchasing an Audi or Audi Lease specials. The entire VIP program also includes no hassle and no obligation Audi test drives. You set the appointment at the day and time that is convenient for you. When you arrive, the car will be filled up with gas, temperature adjusted for the weather, and waiting for you at Jim Ellis Audi in Marietta. In addition to this we have a world-class Audi service center and a full inventory of certified Audi car parts for you to choose from. In addition to this Audi experience - you get to decide if you're ready to purchase. So instead of sitting for hours at a dealership waiting to have the paperwork completed, you tell us the day and time that's convenient for you and when you come to pick up your new Audi, the paperwork will be ready to go and completed before the pick up. To learn more about this exclusive Jim Ellis Audi Marietta VIP service, simply contact our Audi Internet Brand Specialist via contact form or via phone at 1-866-967-9508.

About Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta Learn More

Mark D
7/03/2015

"First Service"

I just had my first service on my 2015 A3 and it was a very pleasant experience. I was in and out if the dealership in 1.5 hours, it was great. Thanks, Mark D.

DFB
7/02/2015

""Top Shelf!""

That is how my husband describes Sasha's service and how he makes us feel each and every time we get a car with him. We are return customers with Sasha and this is our third Audi we bought with him. What makes this deal particularly special is we traveled 27 hours round-trip from New Jersey to trade in our car. That speaks volumes to our loyalty to Sasha and Jim Ellis Audi Marietta. He is always respectful, patient and never condescending. With the help of Tony Jackson, we were able to get the deal we wanted. As my husband says: "Top Shelf!" Thank you, Sasha!

July 02, 2015

Thank you so much for your continued support! We really appreciate you making the long trek from New Jersey to work with us and we'll always be here to help if you ever need anything else. Thanks again!

Greg L
7/02/2015

"First service on third new Audi from Jim Ellis Marietta"

I just completed the first service of my third new Audi at Jim Ellis of Marietta. The online scheduling tool was a time saver and still allowed me to select and view the schedule of my preferred service person. I was a waiter and everything was completed on time while I used the wifi to work from my laptop at a desk. I have continued to recommend this dealership for both sales and service. I also used this time to check in on my sales person to see what was new with Audi since I was there last.

July 02, 2015

Thank you for your support of our sales and service teams, Greg! It's great to hear how much you enjoyed this experience and we really appreciate you coming back to us yet again. Thank you for your recommendations and we hope you'll stop back in if there is anything else we can help you with!

Brad
7/01/2015

"Amazing service and people! "

The Jim Ellis Audi team is amazing. Their service and knowledge is unparalleled. I am a new Audi driver and this is an amazing start to a long relationship because of the team I worked with on my new Q7. They put together a fantastic deal and could not have been better to work with. They were not pushy and stayed late to get the deal done. An overall great experience.

July 02, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, Brad! We appreciate you coming to us to get your first Audi and we hope you're loving your new Q7, it's definitely one of our favorites. Feel free to give us a call if you ever have any questions about it though. Thanks again!

Tom Y

"Well taken care of"

I was an out-of-state buyer of a CPO vehicle with several questions and concerns about that process. Erikka put me at ease, explained the process, and held my e-mail hand throughout the process with my many questions and requests. Ahamed was equally helpful during the delivery process, he spent a lot of time getting to know me and introducing me to the vehicle, and answering my many follow up questions and requests. Amber (F&I) helped me with a speedy closing and Katie was really great and prompt at answering my questions about how to title out-of-state. Overall, everyone was great to talk with and made me feel welcome. We have several Audi dealers where I live but the employees at Jim Ellis made me feel so well taken care of that a 600 mile distance was worth the travel.

Katie Stamey, Amber Wells

July 02, 2015

Thank you for making the trip to see us, Tom! Customer service will always be one of our team's highest priorities and we'll always do what we can to make sure you have an awesome experience with us. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you!

Noahkk24

"Audi S5 Purchase"

Dustin Colburn is one of the best sales men I've encountered. I am now on my 6th vehicle purchase and without a shadow of a doubt this has been my best dealer experience. Complete backing and communication from Dustin and Jim Ellis have made an otherwise expensive and sketchy situation seamless. Thanks.

July 01, 2015

Thank you for the kind words, Noah! We're so thrilled to hear that you had such a great experience with our team during your vehicle search. Please let us know how we can help you again in the future. Thanks again!

xcjoe22
7/01/2015

"New tires and Alignment"

Simple and straight forward process for getting a new set of tires on my 2014 A4 Quattro. Mathieu was easy to work with, knowledgeable, and gave a great recommendation for a new set of Michelin tires. It's the only place I take my car for service. Highly recommended.

July 01, 2015

Thank you for the recommendation! We were happy to help you out when you needed some new tires and we hope you'll stop back in if there's anything else we can do for you. Thanks again!

Loyal
6/29/2015

"Trouble with my gas gauge"

Had to bring in my vehicle for service. Matthew Chin (Service Dept) and Justice (Car Detail Dept) offered superb service! I mistakenly entered the detail shop and a heavy rain had just developed. I was confused and Justice chauffeured me to the service dept and made sure that I was comfortable. Matthew and his team promptly helped me. I am very demanding when it comes to customer service; the superb actions of the team thoroughly impressed me!

Justice (Detail Dept)

June 30, 2015

Thank you for trusting us with the service on your vehicle! Customer service is one of our team's highest priorities so we're glad to hear that you were impressed with the experience you had with us. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Thanks again!

Ganners
6/29/2015

"Thank You!"

My car needed immediate attention on Saturday morning. Kevin was kind enough to work me in without an appointment and with a smile. Thank you so much for getting me safely back on the road.

June 29, 2015

That's what we're here for! We'll always do our best to make sure you get back on the road as quick as possible. Please let us know what else we can do for you in the future. Thank you!

Rick
6/27/2015

"Back on the road!"

I was in a bind and for the first time I took my 2004 A6 2.7 with 113k miles that I bought new to a chain service center to diagnose and repair whatever was causing the Check Engine light to come on. Not only did they not repair the problem, they made it worse, and then told me they saw a crack in the exhaust manifold! I took the car to Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta, which has taken great care of my favorite car since moving to Atlanta in 2006, resigned to the possibility that I might have to replace it. Matt Chin, my service rep and former technician, quickly examined the engine, and assured me that the problem was probably not a cracked exhaust manifold and that he would fix me up with a loaner while the car was being checked out. Matt was great at keeping me updated and, when I picked up the car, took the time to show me where the leak was and the repairs that were made. My car drives like new, and I couldn't be more pleased. Big thanks to the technicians at Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta, and especially to Matt Chin!

Though I have never had Kevin Fayerweather as my service rep, he has made a point to welcome me and offer assistance if my service rep is in the shop. Very knowledgeable.

June 29, 2015

We were happy to help, Rick! We really appreciate you coming to us when you needed a fix and we'll always be here in case you need anything else. Thank you!

Reviews of Dustin Colburn