Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta

Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta
Call
Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta Info
About Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta

The Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta car dealership is a full service new and used Audi dealer in Marietta, GA, providing an unmatched level of high quality professional Audi service for the entire metropolitan Atlanta area. We carry the largest indoor inventory of new Audi, certified pre-owned Audi and used cars in Marietta, Georgia and East of Birmingham, Alabama. Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta, GA also offers an Audi VIP Service, which allows you to research pricing, features, and available offers from the comfort and convenience of your own home. This VIP service, conducted by our Internet Sales department, will allow you to receive Audi online quotes for purchasing an Audi or Audi Lease specials. The entire VIP program also includes no hassle and no obligation Audi test drives. You set the appointment at the day and time that is convenient for you. When you arrive, the car will be filled up with gas, temperature adjusted for the weather, and waiting for you at Jim Ellis Audi in Marietta. In addition to this we have a world-class Audi service center and a full inventory of certified Audi car parts for you to choose from. In addition to this Audi experience - you get to decide if you're ready to purchase. So instead of sitting for hours at a dealership waiting to have the paperwork completed, you tell us the day and time that's convenient for you and when you come to pick up your new Audi, the paperwork will be ready to go and completed before the pick up. To learn more about this exclusive Jim Ellis Audi Marietta VIP service, simply contact our Audi Internet Brand Specialist via contact form or via phone at 1-866-967-9508.

About Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta

"First Audi"

I was referred by a friend to call Kevin Fenner; Kevin and I made the deal over the phone. Kevin did a good job explaining the particular of the Q5. Once I arrived Kevin met me and turn me over to Amos Jones. I found Amos to be very professional, pleasant and patience. Amos was very easy to work with and did a good job articulating the amenity. Amos is a good man, who makes good on his word. I am thankful I was referred to Jim Ellis of Marietta, and gratefully elated that I met Kevin and Amos.

Kevin Fenner, Amos Jones

October 06, 2014

Thank you for the kind words and sharing your experience with us! Providing great customer service is a top priority for our team and it's great to see that Kevin and Amos were both so helpful to you during your car-buying experience. If there's anything else we can do for you, please feel free to reach out to us. Thanks again!

"Great Dealership"

Have purchased two cars from this dealership and also impressed with the service department as well. From sales knowledge to financing this dealership really knows how to treat customers.

October 06, 2014

That's what we like to hear! We appreciate your business in both the sales and service sides and hope you'll stop back in again the next time you have any questions for us. Thank you!

"Very professional and pleasant experience"

We found Adam to be very professional, pleasant and forthright in his interactions with us. He was very easy to work with and did a good job of articulating the realities of the market in terms of price and availability of the Q5. His professionalism was tested during one of our interactions where I was perhaps less than civil (I apologized) toward him. Yet, he stayed focus, maintained a professional demeanor and we were able to work thru the issue. The Quality of work rating isn't a reflection of Adam, rather, it reflect my expereience with your detail shop. I thought their work was just "average". The obvious items (tires, body, windows etc.) were done well however, the proof is really in the details: the seams in the the seats, console, doors edges and carpet needed work. To Adam's credit he had the car datailed a second time for which we were appreciative.

"Adam Burnside is legit!"

As a lifelong car guy, I have tried to steer clear of dealerships. I was referred by a friend to work with Adam and I could not have expected better! Adam is an honest man who makes good on his word. The transparency and follow-through that Adam exhibits sets a standard that others in his industry should aspire to. I am thankful I met him and am enjoying my new ride. Cheers!

"Ahamed made my experience great!"

The experience buying my new car was awesome thanks to the professionalism and thorough knowledge of Ahamed Eboo. He spent hours ensuring that I was making an informed decision. His follow through was great and I am very pleased with my new car. I highly recommend Ahamed to anyone looking to buy an Audi.

September 22, 2014

Thank you for the recommendation, Beth! It's great to hear that you enjoyed your experience working with Ahamed and that he could help you out during this process. Please feel free to stop in and see us if you ever have any other questions. Thanks again!

"Great experience. Top notch dealer"

Made deal with Erikka via email. Great price. After we settled on price, Erikka then had me deal with Ahamed who was very helpful and great communicating with me as I couldn't fly to Atlanta until the following weekend. Driver was waiting for me at airport. Got to the dealer and was on the road back home in about an hour. Had a blast on the 10 hour drive back home to MD.

September 22, 2014

That's great to hear! We understand buying a new car can be a very tough decision and we're glad that Erikka and Ahamed could be so helpful, via email and in person, in getting you the Audi you were looking for. We hope you had a safe trip back to Maryland and that you're loving your new ride. Thank you!

"CPO purchase from out of state went flawlessly!"

I was a little skeptical buying a care from outside of my home area (Nashville), but Dustin and the team at Jim Ellis made it a painless and frankly enjoyable experience.

September 15, 2014

Thank you so much for choosing Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta! We're thrilled you had such a good experience with us, especially since you made the drive all the way from Nashville. Please don't be afraid to reach out to us if you need anything else at all. Enjoy your CPO Audi!

"First Audi"

This was by far our best experience buying a car. Dustin was extremely helpful and knowledgeable during the purchase of our CPO Audi. While we did have an initial issue that needed to be handled by service, it was all done quickly and with wonderful service from Matt.

September 10, 2014

It's great to hear that your best car-buying experience came with us! We're glad Dustin could be so helpful in getting you into your first Audi and that Matt could help with your service needs. If you need anything else, please stop back in to see us again. Thank you!

"great "

i get treated like royalty and i will send all my friends and family to the same dealer ship and to ask for mr kevin fenner

September 08, 2014

That's what we like to hear! Customer service is a top priority for our team and we want every customer to feel like they have been completely taken care of during their experience with us. If there's anything else we can do for you, please let us know. Thank you!

"newtoaudi"

I was very pleased with the dealership...Dustin Colburn was very helpful and friendly, and I couldn't be more happy with my purchase of a CPO Audi.

Dustin Colburn

August 04, 2014

We're glad to hear you enjoyed working with Dustin on your purchase! We appreciate you choosing Jim Ellis for your Audi and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you!

Kevin Fenner