Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta

1715 Cobb Parkway S,
Marietta, Georgia 30060
Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta Info
About Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta

The Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta car dealership is a full service new and used Audi dealer in Marietta, GA, providing an unmatched level of high quality professional Audi service for the entire metropolitan Atlanta area. We carry the largest indoor inventory of new Audi, certified pre-owned Audi and used cars in Marietta, Georgia and East of Birmingham, Alabama. Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta, GA also offers an Audi VIP Service, which allows you to research pricing, features, and available offers from the comfort and convenience of your own home. This VIP service, conducted by our Internet Sales department, will allow you to receive Audi online quotes for purchasing an Audi or Audi Lease specials. The entire VIP program also includes no hassle and no obligation Audi test drives. You set the appointment at the day and time that is convenient for you. When you arrive, the car will be filled up with gas, temperature adjusted for the weather, and waiting for you at Jim Ellis Audi in Marietta. In addition to this we have a world-class Audi service center and a full inventory of certified Audi car parts for you to choose from. In addition to this Audi experience - you get to decide if you're ready to purchase. So instead of sitting for hours at a dealership waiting to have the paperwork completed, you tell us the day and time that's convenient for you and when you come to pick up your new Audi, the paperwork will be ready to go and completed before the pick up. To learn more about this exclusive Jim Ellis Audi Marietta VIP service, simply contact our Audi Internet Brand Specialist via contact form or via phone at 1-866-967-9508.

About Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta Learn More

Will
3/28/2015

"Excellent Experience! Above and Beyond!"

I had an incredible experience at this dealership. Dustin and Tony are the best. Very smooth process - the best car buying experience I have ever had. I will absolutely do business with again!

StevePerry

"Great service!"

My service advisor Matt Chin was very professional and answered all the questions I had in reference to the service schedule for my vehicle and repairing some cosmetic issues. He was able to get my car back to me very quickly (same day) as I had to travel. The work performed was done to my satisfaction and under warranty. I also appreciate that the parts department has accessories on display as I was able to purchase a few items that I had been looking for (first aid kit, license plate cover, and mug). Lastly the waiting room has a variety of free snacks and drinks as well as free WIFI which made my short waits at the dealership very pleasant. Overall I am extremely satisfied with the service I received and will continue to bring my vehicle to Jim Ellis.

brewitis
3/28/2015

"The best sales experience I have ever had!"

The entire staff was exceptional to work with. Ahamed is amazingly knowledgable and pleasant to have as a sales person! I would highly recommend this dealership!

jdaxe
3/26/2015

"Above and Beyond!"

I was pleasantly surprised by the extra effort displayed by everyone I interacted with. My service manager kept me informed throughout the process and all of my expectations were not only met, but exceeded.

Scott

March 26, 2015

That's what we like to hear! Providing you with a great experience is one of the top goals for our team and we're thrilled you really enjoyed the effort that our team put in for you. If there is anything else you need, we'll be here to help. Thank you!

Nate
3/24/2015

"First Car Purchase"

After recently transplanting to Atlanta as a college student, my '03 Audi A4, given to me by a parent, broke down and required extensive, reoccurring repairs. I knew that the maintenance had already surpassed the value of the car, and I needed to take steps toward purchasing another car. For months I avoided attempting a car purchase because I assumed that being a non-established college student would prevent me from being able to purchase at any reliable dealership. Not only did Dustin mentor and educate me with regards to credit score and financing a car, he got me approved instantly with no co-signer through Audi financing with an exceptional interest rate for someone my age. Although I didn't originally want to purchase another Audi, Dustin explained to me the reliability of their certified cars. I purchased a 2010 certified Audi A4 still under manufacturer warranty for about another 60,000 miles. Also, Dustin was able to work with me on pricing and bump up my trade-in value on my '03 A4. I was very pleased with my experience at Jim Ellis. Not only was it a great and unexpected deal, but a learning and maturing experience as my first independent car purchase. Thank you to Dustin, and also Scott Spagnoli in the service department, for their customer concern, shared knowledge, and patience.

Scott Spagnoli

March 25, 2015

We're glad you enjoyed working with Dustin to find an Audi that you liked and were comfortable with, Nate! Customer service is one of the top priorities for our team and we always want to make sure you have all the information you need to make your decision. If you ever have any questions about your ride, or if you need anything at all, please don't hesitate to stop back in and see us. We'll be more than happy to help! Thank you!

Kcc2
3/24/2015

"Surprisingly pleasant experience"

Dustin Colburn was a pleasure to work with. He is informative, professional, and most importantly, his low key manner helped put the fun of driving back into the process of buying a new car. We have referred friends to work with him in their search for the right car.

March 25, 2015

That's what we like to hear! We appreciate you choosing Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta for your car-buying needs and we're glad you enjoyed working with Dustin during your visit. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for recommending your friends to us! We hope to see you again soon!

douglasc28
3/23/2015

"Great Experience"

I had been dragging my feet, dreading the idea of having to buy a new car, but working with Dustin Colburn turned out to be a pleasant surprise. Dustin was both knowledgeable and personable, making the process very comfortable. He thoroughly covered all the car's features and let me take my time in understanding them. He was also kind enough to work with my arriving later than planned for both the test drive and the purchase. His flexibility there was also appreciated. When it was time to finalize the purchase, he provided realistic expectations on the terms, let me take my time on the decision, and was fair through the negotiations. All in all, he was great to work with and I would definitely recommend him to someone looking for an Audi.

March 24, 2015

Thank you for giving us a chance to help you! We understand that buying a new car has the potential to be a stressful situation, but customer service is very important to us and we aim to help every customer have the type of experience that you had with Dustin. Thank you for your recommendation and we hope you'll stop back in to see us soon!

gsp143
3/20/2015

"First Class"

Best car buying experience. Dustin was very knowledgeable and a pleasure to do business with. Very professional and helpful. Would definitely do business with Dustin again! A+++

March 20, 2015

Thank you very much for the excellent feedback on Dustin! We appreciate your business and kind comments and look forward to working with you again in the future!

mhuynh25
3/02/2015

"An interesting car buying experience"

It was our first car buying with Audi, and despite several issues/obstacles from setting up a test drive to finally signed the final paperwork, Erikka Tiffani has made it easier and she was very helpful throughout the whole process. Furthermore, she was very patience and always had a smile on to help us to get the car that we'd wanted. Much appreciate for your effort and patience! I was about to give up and go to another dealer to get our next car but thanks to Erikka, she made it easier to deal with despite the issues that we had ran into. Additionally, what I liked most is her responsive to my communication even after we had already purchased the Audi, so THANK YOU!

March 04, 2015

Thank you for the kind words! We're glad to hear you enjoyed working with Erikka to find your new Audi and that she was able to help you through all of the car-buying process. If there is ever anything else you need, please stop back in and we'll be happy to help. Thanks again!

Carrie.Corona
2/23/2015

"Exceptional Experience with Service Team"

I'm extremely thankful for the time and care Ron took to help me with a nail in my tire. Earlier that morning, I sat at a tire repair place for over 2 hours for them to tell me they couldn't repair my tire. Being extremely frustrated at this point, I called Audi to see if my tire was covered under warranty. Ron was able to take my information and return my call within a couple of minutes to let me know my tire was covered. Also, he was able to fit me in to get my tire replaced that afternoon with no issues. Being 9 months pregnant, this was an extreme relief to have someone care so much to help me out. Thanks Ron for your attention to detail and to the Audi Marietta staff for being so welcoming!

February 24, 2015

We were more than happy to help fix your tire, Carrie! Providing you with great customer service is a top priority for our team and we're really glad you enjoyed your experience working with Ron. If there is anything else we can do for you, we hope you'll stop back in again to see us. Thank you!

Reviews of Dustin Colburn