Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta

1715 Cobb Parkway S,
Marietta, Georgia 30060
Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta Info
About Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta

The Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta car dealership is a full service new and used Audi dealer in Marietta, GA, providing an unmatched level of high quality professional Audi service for the entire metropolitan Atlanta area. We carry the largest indoor inventory of new Audi, certified pre-owned Audi and used cars in Marietta, Georgia and East of Birmingham, Alabama. Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta, GA also offers an Audi VIP Service, which allows you to research pricing, features, and available offers from the comfort and convenience of your own home. This VIP service, conducted by our Internet Sales department, will allow you to receive Audi online quotes for purchasing an Audi or Audi Lease specials. The entire VIP program also includes no hassle and no obligation Audi test drives. You set the appointment at the day and time that is convenient for you. When you arrive, the car will be filled up with gas, temperature adjusted for the weather, and waiting for you at Jim Ellis Audi in Marietta. In addition to this we have a world-class Audi service center and a full inventory of certified Audi car parts for you to choose from. In addition to this Audi experience - you get to decide if you're ready to purchase. So instead of sitting for hours at a dealership waiting to have the paperwork completed, you tell us the day and time that's convenient for you and when you come to pick up your new Audi, the paperwork will be ready to go and completed before the pick up. To learn more about this exclusive Jim Ellis Audi Marietta VIP service, simply contact our Audi Internet Brand Specialist via contact form or via phone at 1-866-967-9508.

About Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta Learn More

drake2424
7/25/2015

"Matthieu Chin Is Great"

Matt is simply one of the best reps I've ever dealt with. I will bring my car to JE as long as he's there.

July 27, 2015

That's what we like to hear! We're so glad you've enjoyed working with Matt during your visits and we will be looking forward to seeing you the next time you need anything. Thank you!

Leo
7/24/2015

"Exceptional service"

My tires got low pressure. I turned my car in and Richard helped me investigate all tires and restored the pressure. He also helped me set up the annual maintenance. The other day, I received the maintenance in time (received by Tim). An excellent job. Very satisfied.

July 24, 2015

We were happy to help, Leo! Thank you for coming to see us when you had some concerns and we hope you'll stop in again if there is ever anything else you need. Thanks again!

DavidandMary
7/22/2015

"Another top performance!"

I got from Tim what I would expect from a Jim Ellis dealership; top professionalism. Managers like Mr. Brooks are the reason I will keep coming back to Audi and Jim Ellis.

July 23, 2015

That's what we like to hear! Thank you for sharing your experience with us and we will be looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Trouttwins5678
7/17/2015

"Customer Service beyond the ordinary ...."

Richard and your Service Supervisor displayed great compassion and generosity as they helped me with a service on a morning that I was to leave to visit my dying father. They both went above and beyond despite having a full schedule. I am so grateful and was extraordinarily pleased with their kindness. Richard made sure that my fluids were topped off, tires checked and car washed in addition to the necessary service. Reminded me of what my Dad would do for me .... thank you!

Richard in service and Service Supervisor

July 17, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are so sorry to hear about your father. Customer service is a top priority for our team and we will always do our best to take care of you whenever you are with us. Please let us know if there is ever anything else you need!

cargirl, lisa123
7/14/2015

"My great expeierence with Audi"

Atiq was great. He helped me make the decision to upgrade from A4 to A6. He went over and beyond the call of duty to meet my needs. I have received so many compliments on my new A6. Thanks again Atiq!!!

July 15, 2015

That's awesome to hear, Lisa! We're so glad you enjoyed working with Atiq to find your new ride and we hope you'll stop back in if you have any questions for us. Thank you!

dwaterbury
7/08/2015

"unrealiable service dept"

worst ever experience, made appointment to have car service for 8:15 am and was promised it would be ready in 2 and 1/2 hours. Scheduled my morning around time schedule. It is now 4:30 pm and still no call from service dept. Called twice, no answer, left messages and no return calls. Finally spoke to them, they said they had it in bay and being worked on will be about an hour, this was 300 pm. Still no call to pick up.

peterturner99
7/08/2015

"Great Customer service and dealt with the Ins for me"

Scott and the entire team did a great job on my car which had been repaired at another body shop. The diagnosis was accurate and the additional repair undertaken swiftly and with great communication from Scott. A delight. Peter Turner

Scott

July 08, 2015

We were happy to help you out, Peter! Thank you for your kind words and we will be looking forward to working with you again if you need anything else!

p914guy
7/06/2015

"very professional and highly engaged staff "

Ahamed Eboo and Erikka Tiffany were fantastic partners- courteous of my time ,worked with me on my trade and were highly engaged the entire time. My car is loaded with technical features my previous car did not have, and it could have been very overwhelming without Ahamed's technical expertise. He walked me through everything I needed, step by step, and explained how and why it worked that way. Fantastic people, clean shop, professional and fun to work with- they turned what could have been a rather stressful event and made it really enjoyable!

July 07, 2015

That's what we aim for! We never want you to feel overwhelmed and we'll always do our best to cover any new features your previous car didn't have before you leave. If there's anything else you'd like to know about your new ride, please don't hesitate to stop back in and we'll be glad to go over that with you. Thank you!

Mark D
7/03/2015

"First Service"

I just had my first service on my 2015 A3 and it was a very pleasant experience. I was in and out if the dealership in 1.5 hours, it was great. Thanks, Mark D.

July 06, 2015

Thank you for bringing your A3 in to us for service, Mark! We were happy to help and to get you back on the road as quickly as we did. If you ever need anything else, we'll be here to help. Thanks again!

DFB
7/02/2015

""Top Shelf!""

That is how my husband describes Sasha's service and how he makes us feel each and every time we get a car with him. We are return customers with Sasha and this is our third Audi we bought with him. What makes this deal particularly special is we traveled 27 hours round-trip from New Jersey to trade in our car. That speaks volumes to our loyalty to Sasha and Jim Ellis Audi Marietta. He is always respectful, patient and never condescending. With the help of Tony Jackson, we were able to get the deal we wanted. As my husband says: "Top Shelf!" Thank you, Sasha!

July 02, 2015

Thank you so much for your continued support! We really appreciate you making the long trek from New Jersey to work with us and we'll always be here to help if you ever need anything else. Thanks again!

Reviews of Matthieu Chin