Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta

1715 Cobb Parkway S,
Marietta, Georgia 30060
Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta Info
About Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta

The Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta car dealership is a full service new and used Audi dealer in Marietta, GA, providing an unmatched level of high quality professional Audi service for the entire metropolitan Atlanta area. We carry the largest indoor inventory of new Audi, certified pre-owned Audi and used cars in Marietta, Georgia and East of Birmingham, Alabama. Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta, GA also offers an Audi VIP Service, which allows you to research pricing, features, and available offers from the comfort and convenience of your own home. This VIP service, conducted by our Internet Sales department, will allow you to receive Audi online quotes for purchasing an Audi or Audi Lease specials. The entire VIP program also includes no hassle and no obligation Audi test drives. You set the appointment at the day and time that is convenient for you. When you arrive, the car will be filled up with gas, temperature adjusted for the weather, and waiting for you at Jim Ellis Audi in Marietta. In addition to this we have a world-class Audi service center and a full inventory of certified Audi car parts for you to choose from. In addition to this Audi experience - you get to decide if you're ready to purchase. So instead of sitting for hours at a dealership waiting to have the paperwork completed, you tell us the day and time that's convenient for you and when you come to pick up your new Audi, the paperwork will be ready to go and completed before the pick up. To learn more about this exclusive Jim Ellis Audi Marietta VIP service, simply contact our Audi Internet Brand Specialist via contact form or via phone at 1-866-967-9508.

About Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta Learn More

audidriver
8/29/2015

"service for Q5"

Kevin is awesome - very professional and always goes beyond normal customer service! The entire service department is friendly, professional and very easy to work with.

GB
8/27/2015

"Absolutely love my A4!"

Dustin Colburn was very friendly, patient, and super helpful in guiding me throughout the process of educating, selecting and buying just the right A4 for me. All in all, the whole process was, I dare say, enjoyable! You won't find snobs, attitude, and pressure tactics at Jim Ellis - I found you're actually treated with respect, courtesy, and genuine appreciation. I would highly recommend Dustin and Jim Ellis Audi to anyone!

August 28, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind remarks! Our team prides themselves in providing you perfection each time you visit. We understand that buying a new vehicle is a highly important process, therefore we want you to feel in complete control of your decision, utilizing our skills as a guide to help you navigate through the journey comfortably and with ease. Dustin is an incredible part of this process, and enjoyed working with and educating you to select the perfect A4 for your needs. We appreciate your business, and truly look forward to seeing you again for future automotive needs!

Tina1007
8/22/2015

"Excellent!!!!!!!"

Matt is a great Audi advisor. He provided me with excellent service; was very responsive and attentive. It was great to get updates (calls, texts, and emails) from Matt about my vehicle repair needs. Matt went above and beyond to recommend additional services my vehicle needed to operate safely and better. Thanks for being informative and HONEST!!!! Very trustworthy, professional, and friendly. TS

August 24, 2015

Tina, this is exactly the kind of experience we strive to create for all of our customers! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, and we work hard to create a comfortable environment where you are always updated on the most important thing, your vehicle. Matt is a great asset in ensuring you receive prompt, quality care each time you visit, and will be glad to know that you enjoy working with him. Our team wants you to be as safe as possible behind the wheel, and will do what it takes to make this happen. We greatly appreciate your feedback and your loyalty, and hope that you will continue to bring your vehicle to us for all of your future service needs!

No service
8/21/2015

"Service"

I was Not impressed with detail service for which I was sent a coupon via email from AUDI. Not worth the drive to Cobb county.

Personnel in loaner service

August 24, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. Your input is important in ensuring that we can provide excellent service to all of our customers. We understand that you were not completely satisfied with your recent detail experience with our service department, and would like to make it up to you. As a token of of our appreciation for your business, we would like to redo your detail service on your vehicle. At your earliest convenience, please contact Erikka Smith at (770) 859-2834 to discuss your concerns. We look forward to hearing from you to better your experience with us.

jmc

"Car buying"

I had such a great car buying experience! I initially bought a certified pre owned car but had second thoughts. The car didn't have all the options I was looking for. I changed my mind and wanted a different car. Ed was really great about it and didn't give me a hard time. He really worked with us to make sure I got the car I was truly happy with. He had a car driven over from the atlanta store and it was perfect! Definitely my dream car. He even stayed late to ensure that I was able to get the car that day. Overall, he really went above and beyond. I am so happy with my purchase and am in love with my car. I truly appreciate all his hard work and tenacity in ensuring I was 100% satisfied. Everyone here was great and I can tell they really care about their customers.

Amber

August 17, 2015

We truly appreciate your feedback! We understand that buying a car can be an extremely difficult decision, and we want you to be completely satisfied with your vehicle. Our sales team is always willing to work with you to make the process as simple as possible for you. Ed is a great asset to our sales team, and was more than happy to help you get into the vehicle of your dreams, even if it was not on our lot. We are excited that you are in love with your car, and are grateful for your business. We hope that you will be back to visit us for all of your future automotive needs!

Intown A4 Customer

"Great Dealership"

These guys go above and beyond to make sure you are a satisfied customer. The service staff is phenomenal and the sales workforce do a very good job to beat competitor pricing. Will continue to go to this store as long as I own my A4. Hope they continue to live up to the high standard they've set.

August 17, 2015

Thank you for the kind words! Our service team strives for perfection in every aspect of your vehicle service from start to finish. We work to stay competitive and professional in every aspect of our job. We appreciate your continued business, and hope that you continue to bring you A4 to us for any and all service needs in the future!

KG
8/17/2015

"Quick. Easy. Painless. Friendly"

Dustin, specifically, and the Jim Ellis Audi generally, made purchasing my vehicle a very simple process. Dustin was very responsive throughout the whole process. The car was ready for my inspection and test drive when I arrived. There was no hard selling involved and I was able to freely make my decision on whether to purchase the vehicle without felling pressured to do so. I cannot recommend Jim Ellis Audi enough.

August 17, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Our sales team works hard to ensure that you find the right vehicle to suit your needs. Dustin is a great part of the team, and will be happy to know that you enjoyed working with him to purchase your vehicle. We understand the importance of being able to make your own decision, for buying a car is not an easy challenge. Congratulations on your new vehicle, and we look forward to serving you in the future!

marcborrelli
8/15/2015

"Better than expected"

Excellent service from Matt. First time I have had a dealer adviser call, text and email depending on what I asked for to continuously update me on the status of my car. It was ready when he said it was and I cannot say enough about the service he provided. Ahamed and Sasha have provided great sales and follow up service as well. A good team.

August 17, 2015

We are so glad that you enjoy working with us here at Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta! Our sales and service teams work incredibly hard to ensure that you are treated with kindness and respect every time you visit. Matt, Ahamed, and Sasha are all great assets to our team and will be happy to hear that you have enjoyed working with them. We appreciate your continued business, and hope that you will continue to visit us in the future!

C. Shuman
8/13/2015

"Just what I expected from Audi. "

Excellent and fast service. Tim delivered a fantastic customer service. It was really effortless for me. Just the service that I expected from Audi. I would definitely recommend it to my friends.

August 13, 2015

Thank you for letting us know how our service department is doing! Our team works hard to get you back on the road quickly. Tim is a great asset to our team, and will be glad to know that you enjoyed working with him during your recent visit. We truly appreciate your business, and hope that you will continue to bring your Audi to our service department in the future!

Chief
8/12/2015

"A8navissues"

Excellent service and delivery from Matt Chin very professional and Pleasent to deal with. My vehicle was detailed at time of pickup. We were overall pleased with the experience we received at the dealership

August 12, 2015

We greatly appreciate your feedback! Our service department works hard to take excellent car of both you and your vehicle. We take pride in providing quality care and getting you back on the road promptly. Matt is an excellent asset to this process, and will be very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with him. Thank you so much for your business, and we look forward to servicing you and your vehicle again soon!

Reviews of Dustin Colburn