Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta

Showroom Hours: Closed Today

Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta

Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta Info
About Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta

The Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta car dealership is a full service new and used Audi dealer in Marietta, GA, providing an unmatched level of high quality professional Audi service for the entire metropolitan Atlanta area. We carry the largest indoor inventory of new Audi, certified pre-owned Audi and used cars in Marietta, Georgia and East of Birmingham, Alabama. Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta, GA also offers an Audi VIP Service, which allows you to research pricing, features, and available offers from the comfort and convenience of your own home. This VIP service, conducted by our Internet Sales department, will allow you to receive Audi online quotes for purchasing an Audi or Audi Lease specials. The entire VIP program also includes no hassle and no obligation Audi test drives. You set the appointment at the day and time that is convenient for you. When you arrive, the car will be filled up with gas, temperature adjusted for the weather, and waiting for you at Jim Ellis Audi in Marietta. In addition to this we have a world-class Audi service center and a full inventory of certified Audi car parts for you to choose from. In addition to this Audi experience - you get to decide if you're ready to purchase. So instead of sitting for hours at a dealership waiting to have the paperwork completed, you tell us the day and time that's convenient for you and when you come to pick up your new Audi, the paperwork will be ready to go and completed before the pick up. To learn more about this exclusive Jim Ellis Audi Marietta VIP service, simply contact our Audi Internet Brand Specialist via contact form or via phone at 1-866-967-9508.

About Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta Learn More

Carrie.Corona
2/23/2015

"Exceptional Experience with Service Team"

I'm extremely thankful for the time and care Ron took to help me with a nail in my tire. Earlier that morning, I sat at a tire repair place for over 2 hours for them to tell me they couldn't repair my tire. Being extremely frustrated at this point, I called Audi to see if my tire was covered under warranty. Ron was able to take my information and return my call within a couple of minutes to let me know my tire was covered. Also, he was able to fit me in to get my tire replaced that afternoon with no issues. Being 9 months pregnant, this was an extreme relief to have someone care so much to help me out. Thanks Ron for your attention to detail and to the Audi Marietta staff for being so welcoming!

February 24, 2015

We were more than happy to help fix your tire, Carrie! Providing you with great customer service is a top priority for our team and we're really glad you enjoyed your experience working with Ron. If there is anything else we can do for you, we hope you'll stop back in again to see us. Thank you!

Lynnette P.
2/19/2015

"Phenomenal Experience with Service Team"

My service team was Scott and Bret. They are both very nice, professional and want you to leave satisfied and nothing less. I have a 2015 Audi A6 that I bought from this dealer and my navigation cursor was not finding it's location. They made sure to have a loaner waiting for me as I arrived and they would have washed my car to perfection for pick-up if it was not freezing temperatures. They only hand wash their vehicles so I don't mind returning after it gets above freezing temperatures. So far my experience with the sales team has been excellent and now the service team. They truly make you feel like family. Scott and Bret were the best. Oh and anytime I want a hand-wash, I'm able to pull up and get it washed for free since I'm an Audi Owner.

Scott and Bret

February 20, 2015

We're glad you really liked working with our team, Lynnette! Customer service is one of our highest priorities and it's great to hear that you had a good experience with Scott and Bret while you were with us. We'll be looking forward to seeing you again for that car wash when it warms up. Thank you!

allroad007
2/16/2015

"Fantastic Car Buying Experience"

I contacted Dustin Colburn directly after seeing so many positive reviews. I can say our car buying experience for our CPO allroad was great. It was the easiest, most hassle-free car buying experience I've had. Dustin found the car that met our needs quickly and he and the rest of the Jim Ellis Audi staff were fantastic to work with. Very knowledgeable and top notch service makes Dustin an easy recommendation to go buy a great product from! Thanks again!

February 17, 2015

Thank you for your recommendation and your kind words for our dealership! We understand that buying a car can be a stressful situation, but we always are working to make your experience as seamless as possible. If you have any questions about your new ride, please feel free to drop by and see us again soon!

audifan30342
2/03/2015

"Incredible Experience"

I have been a customer of Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta for a little more than a year and have been thoroughly impressed with every aspect of my experience. From the time I set foot in the dealership, I wanted to be an Audi customer for life. I love my Q5 and have been impressed with the customer service. I would definitely recommend Jim Ellis Audi Marietta to all my friends and family.

February 04, 2015

Thank you for your recommendation! We appreciate your continued support for Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta and we'll be looking forward to helping you out again soon. If you need anything else, feel free to stop by anytime and we'll be here to help!

Rstall
2/03/2015

"Fantastic Customer Service"

My wife and I were lucky enough to be greeted by Dustin Colburn at Jim Ellis as soon as we walked in the door. My wife was sold on the Audi Q5 before we ever stepped foot in the dealership, however, I was a little more skeptical. Dustin was fantastic and answered all of my questions and went out of his way to understand our personal and financial situation. Being the cautious person that I am we continued to search for cars for a few months but Dustin did a great job of staying in contact without being overbearing (something other sales people were not so great at). In the end Dustin went above and beyond to find us the perfect car and I was able to surprise my wife with her dream Q5 for Christmas, bow and all. I would definitely recommend friends and family go see Dustin Colburn next time they are in the market for an auto. His customer service and knowledge of the Audi vehicles were some of the key deciding factors in our purchase.

February 03, 2015

We're glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with Dustin! We understand buying a car is a very important decision and you need to have all the information before making a decision and our priority is providing you with all of that information. Thank you for the recommendation and we hope your wife is loving her surprise!

ledell78
2/02/2015

"5 star service with a 5 star automobile"

I researched cars for several months before I made a decision on which one I would purchase. I decided that the Audi A7 was the car for me. Now that the easy part was out of the way, I knew that it was time to go through the part of car purchasing I despise most.......dealerships, negotiating, and fast talking salespersons. To eliminate the time wasted driving from dealer to dealer, I started online and started at the dealer nearest me. My expectation was to start with Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta and continue my search from there. I'll have to say that they threw a pipe wrench into my plans. The Internet team helped me figure out exactly what I wanted before I even stepped foot into the dealership. Once I got there, I was greeted with professionalism, courtesy, and first class service. I've never encountered as much pleasure in my car buying experience as I did with Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta. I can honestly say that this is the first time I've made a major purchase and didn't feel one ounce of buyer's remorse afterwards. I would also like to express my pleasure in dealing with and give added gratitude to Ms. Erikka Tiffani. She was extremely helpful throughout the entire process and was a glowing example of why her team is as competent and proficient as it is. I would highly recommend this dealership if you're in the market for an Audi and I plan on making future purchases from there as well.

February 03, 2015

Thank you for this great review and for your recommendation of our dealership! Customer satisfaction is our number one goal and we're thrilled to hear about your great experience with our team. If you ever need anything else, please stop back in or give us a call and we'll be glad to help you. Thanks again!

Dperry
1/30/2015

"One of a kind service!"

Ahamed provided exemplary customer service during a recent purchase. To be honest I've not seen the calibre of care, concern and compassion displayed by Agamad and his colleague Erikka. Because of the wonderful experience I enjoyed at Jim Ellis Audi I am willing to tell anyone about the dealership and the quality product Audi represents. Simply Oitstanding!! David Perry

February 02, 2015

That's what we like to hear, David! Providing you with great customer service is one of our highest priorities and we're thrilled you really enjoyed working with Ahamed and Erikka during your visit. If there is ever anything else you need, please feel free to drop by and we'll be here to help. Thank you!

Gabby2013
1/16/2015

"My great experience "

Ed was extremely nice & helpful! My mom & I were searching for a car. She was very specific on what she wanted, he was able to find exactly what she was looking for & more! Also was able to help us in very timly manner. I highly recommend Ed if you need help or go to look for a car!

Ed Jenkins

January 19, 2015

Gabby, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with Ed! Providing you and your mom with great customer service is what we aim for with every customer and we're happy you found Ed to be so helpful during your search for a new car. If you need anything else, or just have a question, please stop back in and we'll be more than happy to help. Thank you for your recommendation and we hope to see you again soon!

Litt
1/10/2015

"Excellent experience"

The work was done for my wife, Cindy Glover. She advises me that Ron was fabulous and she was very pleased with the service. She said that the experience could not have been easier.

Ron at service at Jim Ellis Audi Marietta

January 12, 2015

That's what we aim for! Customer service is a top priority for our team and we want to make sure everyone who visits us is taken care of completely. If you need anything else, now or in the future, please don't hesitate to stop back in and see us. Thank you!

Lynnette P.
1/05/2015

"Phenomenal Experience: Come to this Audi when purchasing"

I just bought a 2015 Audi A6 and had a wonderful experience with my sales person Tawana. If you want to buy an Audi, trust me you will not be disappointed if you seek Tawana. She took excellent care of me. She found the Audi I was looking for, provided me various options to bring the car to my price range, gave me tutorials on how to work the technology and provided me with excellent customer experience. Rose (the sales manager) made sure to give me an excellent deal that I can afford. She was excellent and is another excellent asset to Marietta Audi. These women know how to make sure a customer does not leave without a car and only leaves with a huge smile on their face while walking to their new car. Tony deals with the finance part and contract, and he was wonderful! He explained everything in basic terminology and was very patient and accommodating. Tawana, Rose and Tony are EXCELLENT and due to them I purchased my vehicle with Marietta Audi instead of the other locations. All the staff at this location are very friendly and nice. It feels like an Audi Family in there.

January 05, 2015

Thank you for the kind words about our team, Lynnette! We're really glad to hear that you enjoyed working with us to find the new A6 you were looking for. If there is ever anything else we can do for you, please stop back in and see us. Thanks again!

Reviews of Erikka Tiffani