Read Reviews Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta

Tawana WaysAudi Brand Specialist4 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta

The Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta car dealership is a full service new and used Audi dealer in Marietta, GA, providing an unmatched level of high quality professional Audi service for the entire metropolitan Atlanta area. We carry the largest indoor inventory of new Audi, certified pre-owned Audi and used cars in Marietta, Georgia and East of Birmingham, Alabama.

Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta, GA also offers an Audi VIP Service, which allows you to research pricing, features, and available offers from the comfort and convenience of your own home. This VIP service, conducted by our Internet Sales department, will allow you to receive Audi online quotes for purchasing an Audi or Audi Lease specials.

The entire VIP program also includes no hassle and no obligation Audi test drives. You set the appointment at the day and time that is convenient for you. When you arrive, the car will be filled up with gas, temperature adjusted for the weather, and waiting for you at Jim Ellis Audi in Marietta. In addition to this we have a world-class Audi service center and a full inventory of certified Audi car parts for you to choose from.

In addition to this Audi experience - you get to decide if you're ready to purchase. So instead of sitting for hours at a dealership waiting to have the paperwork completed, you tell us the day and time that's convenient for you and when you come to pick up your new Audi, the paperwork will be ready to go and completed before the pick up.

To learn more about this exclusive Jim Ellis Audi Marietta VIP service, simply contact our Audi Internet Brand Specialist via contact form or via phone at 1-866-967-9508.

Our Location

Ahamed EbooAhamed Eboo
Kevin FennerKevin Fenner
Rose WalkerRose Walker

My Review Of Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta:

This is the best sales and service team ever. They will make sure you get the best price, best financing and best service on your Audi.

Added: 7/18/2014 11:48:12 AM

Thank you for the kind words! Our team works very hard to provide all of our customers with a great experience and we're happy to hear you enjoyed your visit. Stop back in anytime if you have questions or need anything at all. Thanks again!

"Collin Reiff MD"

Collinreiff
7/17/2014 8:58:41 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Ahamed EbooAhamed Eboo

My Review Of Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta:

Ahamed Eboo switched me from being a Mercedes Benz customer to an Audi customer. He was incredibly professional to work with in every way and I would love to buy another car from him in the future. At the current time I could not be happier with the car he sold me and the service I received from him at Jim Ellis.
Collin Reiff MD

Added: 7/18/2014 11:44:28 AM

That's great to hear, Collin! We love getting new customers and we're glad Ahamed could help you make the switch to Audi. We hope you are enjoying your first Audi and we'll be looking forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you!

"Famous Amos is Awesome"

chrisgccummins@hotmail.com
7/10/2014 9:01:59 PM

Tony JacksonTony Jackson
Amos JonesAmos Jones

My Review Of Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta:

Great customer service from my sales representative Amos Jones who did an excellent job to make my car decision a fast and friendly experience - great details on both the A6 and A7 models and worked with me to find the right deal to get me into a fantastic A7 car that has been excellent. Amos as informative, friendly, worked around my schedule, and ensured my experience was 5-Stars the entire time. I truly appreciate all the work of Amos and the entire Jim Ellis family - thank you.

Added: 7/11/2014 4:34:47 PM

That's what we like to hear! Thank you so much for choosing Jim Ellis for your car-buying experience and we're glad Amos was able to help you throughout your visit. Come back in and see us anytime. We hope you are loving your new A7!

Twitter
"Couldn't ask for better"

xcjoe22
7/9/2014 3:56:31 PM

Adam BurnsideAdam Burnside

My Review Of Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta:

Had an exceptional experience working with Adam. He was knowledgeable, quick to respond, easy to work with, and made my buying experience very enjoyable. Highly recommend Jim Ellis Audi Marietta and Adam!

Added: 7/10/2014 11:25:44 AM

Thank you for the recommendation! We're glad to hear you enjoyed working with Adam during your visit and we hope you'll stop back in to see if you ever need anything else. Enjoy your new ride!

"4 in 3 years!!!!"

dukec
7/1/2014 5:35:20 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Nathan ButlerNathan Butler
Tony JacksonTony Jackson

My Review Of Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta:

I recently purchased a Q7 from Nat Butler and like the previous 3 times the experience was great. I didn't feel pressured to buy something I didn't want and he was patient with me as I am very picky. Super Classy!!!!!! I will be back for car number 5, but I'm going to enjoy the Q7 and A8L in the meantime.

Added: 7/1/2014 10:15:57 AM

Thank you for your continued support of Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta! We're thrilled to hear that you had such a good experience with us before that you chose to come back one more time. We'll be looking forward to working with you again, but for now we hope you love your Q7 and A8L!

"Adam Burnside"

Dan Rainey
6/29/2014 7:27:06 AM

Adam BurnsideAdam Burnside

My Review Of Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta:

Adam was great to work with. Found me a car quickly and delivered it early. Great check out. Way to go Adam. Fast is good.

Added: 6/30/2014 3:24:39 PM

That's great to hear, Dan! We're glad Adam could help you out and get your car to you so fast. If you need anything else, please stop back in and see Adam or any other member of our team. Thank you!

Twitter
"Such a pleasant experience"

joannechoe
6/18/2014 2:32:48 PM

Dustin ColburnDustin Colburn

My Review Of Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta:

Dustin Colburn definitely made my very first Audi purchase an extremely enjoyable experience. Dustin is very delightful to work with and I highly recommend him. I love my Audi A5 and look forward to driving this fine machine for years to come. Thank you Dustin, and thank you Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta!

Added: 6/18/2014 3:40:47 PM

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Our number one goal is customer satisfaction so we're glad to hear you enjoyed working with Dustin to get your first Audi. If you need anything, please come back to see us. Enjoy your new A5!

"New S7"

sernst1971
6/17/2014 9:49:50 AM

Sasha LandySasha Landy

My Review Of Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta:

My experience started back in March when I finally pulled the trigger on a new S7, it being completely custom meant i needed to order it from the factory. Sasha Landy was my Sales Expert and we went through every aspect and option of the car. He didn't try to talk me into something on the lot when he knew I was very particular about what i wanted and also removed an option or two that we agreed was unnecessary. There was a concern that my sons car seat wouldn't fit properly and my busy schedule wouldn't allow for a timely visit so Sasha sent an S7 to my home to ensure a safe fit of the seat. Sasha worked an incredible deal for me to the extent I didn't even feel the need to haggle the price. When the car was delivered Sasha had spent the morning making the majority of the settings for me in the car and then spent another hour going over the various settings and further personalization. The level of expertise and commit that Sasha and the Jim Ellis Audi team bring to the sales experience is nothing short of a benchmark for all other dealerships to strive for. Thank you for changing the old perception of the car buying experience to one that is fun, new, and enjoyable. Also Audi finance beat the best rate I could find by almost .25%. A very satisfied customer, Scott E.

Added: 6/17/2014 3:19:25 PM

We're glad to hear you are happy with your entire experience with us, Scott! Customer service is a top priority for us so it makes us happy that Sasha and the rest of our team went above and beyond to help you find all the features you wanted and to make sure your son's car seat would fit in the S7. If you have any questions now or in the future, don't hesitate to stop back in and see us. Thank you!

"Happy customer"

Alstonlr
6/4/2014 7:16:47 AM

Rose WalkerRose Walker

My Review Of Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta:

Rose made my experience very smooth and was very thorough from start to end. I felt very comfortable with my purchase and am very happy about my decision to go with Audi !

Added: 6/4/2014 12:21:05 PM

It's good to hear that! Customer service is a top priority for us and we're glad to hear Rose was so helpful during your visit. We hope you are enjoying your new Audi. Thank you!

Twitter
"Brand New Audi A5 built to order"

SLichtblau
6/3/2014 7:46:08 AM

Shaun CamayShaun Camay

My Review Of Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta:

Shaun was a fantastic person to work with on my new purchase. During my test drive he went out of his way showing me virtually every feature available on the test car permitting me to make my own decisions of which features were valuable to me. This took a substantial amount of time, but was well worth the investment to fully understand the options available. We then identified the vehicles available for sale to determine if any were similar to my desires. Then as there weren't any available, Shaun had one tailored to my needs built and took me thru the entire process so that we would have similar expectations thru the process. The vehicle is exactly what I was expecting.

Added: 6/3/2014 11:13:23 AM

That's great to hear! We're glad you enjoyed your test drive and that Shaun took the time to show you all of the features available to you. We hope you are enjoying your new A5! Thank you!

Reviews 11-20 >>