Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta

1715 Cobb Parkway S,
Marietta, Georgia 30060
Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta Info
About Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta

The Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta car dealership is a full service new and used Audi dealer in Marietta, GA, providing an unmatched level of high quality professional Audi service for the entire metropolitan Atlanta area. We carry the largest indoor inventory of new Audi, certified pre-owned Audi and used cars in Marietta, Georgia and East of Birmingham, Alabama. Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta, GA also offers an Audi VIP Service, which allows you to research pricing, features, and available offers from the comfort and convenience of your own home. This VIP service, conducted by our Internet Sales department, will allow you to receive Audi online quotes for purchasing an Audi or Audi Lease specials. The entire VIP program also includes no hassle and no obligation Audi test drives. You set the appointment at the day and time that is convenient for you. When you arrive, the car will be filled up with gas, temperature adjusted for the weather, and waiting for you at Jim Ellis Audi in Marietta. In addition to this we have a world-class Audi service center and a full inventory of certified Audi car parts for you to choose from. In addition to this Audi experience - you get to decide if you're ready to purchase. So instead of sitting for hours at a dealership waiting to have the paperwork completed, you tell us the day and time that's convenient for you and when you come to pick up your new Audi, the paperwork will be ready to go and completed before the pick up. To learn more about this exclusive Jim Ellis Audi Marietta VIP service, simply contact our Audi Internet Brand Specialist via contact form or via phone at 1-866-967-9508.

About Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta Learn More

Randy Blackmon
5/22/2015

"5000 mile service"

Tim Brooks promptly got things going as soon as I pulled into the service area. He kept me informed throughout the service and even had my car washed as well. On time..on target service! Randy

saulschultz
5/22/2015

"5,000 mile service"

Even though I didn't lease my 2015 Audi A6 at this dealership, I am using its service department which so far has been excellent. Our service person is Kevin Fayerweather and he has been extremely helpful and responsive to my concerns. In that regard, because I raised an issue about XM radio sound quality, Kevin authorized a loaner vehicle (without me even asking) to use so that his service people could take a careful look at my issue. Saul Schultz

May 22, 2015

We're glad to hear you've enjoyed working with our service team, Saul! We will always do our best to make sure you have everything that you need during your experience with us. If you're ever looking to upgrade, we hope you'll stop back in and check out what we have for you. Thank you!

msu00sport
5/21/2015

"Easy Going Attitude & Making True on a Promise"

Working with Dustin on my recent purchase car purchase was actually a lot of fun. He know was I was looking for when I came in the door (I had done some internet searching) and didn't push me at all into something else. He was very knowledgeable when I did ask questions and best of all, when he didn't know, he didn't BS me...he went and got someone who did know the answer! A couple days after the purchase, a small problem arose (the switch on the adjustable seat broke). I called Justin and explained the issue...he instructed me to take it to the nearest Audi dealership and they took care of everything...called me back a few hours later and the car was brand new again. It was a pleasure working with Dustin and I will certainly call him up the next time I'm in the Audi market.

May 21, 2015

Thank you for this great review! We are glad to hear you loved your experience with Dustin and we will certainly be looking forward to helping you out the next time you're looking for a new Audi!

reflexdemon
5/21/2015

"Good place if you need good care for your Audi"

This is a wonderful place to be. The service executive who took care of my car really understood the problem and he did get it fixed for us. Will surly recommend for friends.

May 21, 2015

Thank you for your recommendation! We'll always do our best to make sure we take care of any issue there might be for you. If you have any questions, please let us know!

stalnose0010
5/20/2015

"Great as always"

I had my 25,000 mile service done this week and found the service provided my Matt exceptional. Setting up the appointment around by travel schedule was easy and the service experience was great as always!

May 21, 2015

Thank you for stopping back in! We're really happy to hear about your experience with our service team and hope you'll come in again if you need anything else. Thanks again!

IG7
5/15/2015

"Exceptional Service"

Thank you so much Ed for making car buying effortless!! Your professionalism, patience and extensive knowledge of the vehicle was amazing! I can't thank you enough!

May 18, 2015

We really appreciate the kind words you have for Ed and our dealership! We always will work as hard as we can to make sure you have a great experience the entire time you are working with us. Please stop in again soon if we can help you with anything else. Thank you!

rnbfan99
5/15/2015

"Service exceeded my expecations"

Matt did an exceptional job keeping me informed and addressing all my concerns with service. I feel he went above and beyond during my service. I am pleased as always with Audi

May 15, 2015

That's what we aim for! Our customer service is something we take pride in and it's great to hear that you really enjoyed working with Matt during your service visit. If you ever need anything else for your ride, please don't hesitate to stop back in. Thank you!

Snowmedic37
5/11/2015

"Great service"

Regularly scheduled service. Easy to set up by phone. Service writer ready at appointed time. Did review of services and asked if needed anything additional. Offered car wash. Everything done is less time than expected.

May 12, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're glad to hear you really enjoyed working with our team and you found your visit to go so smoothly. If there's anything else you need in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thanks again!

LI
5/08/2015

"Service means EVERYTHING!"

Kevin Fayweather in Service is my reason for the last 12 years with Audi. 5 Star every time! I feel safe on the roads knowing that he oversee's my service experience, in making sure my A4 Cabriolet (11 years), and now A5 is in top shape. Thank You, Kevin!

May 08, 2015

Thank you for this great review! We're so glad that you've kept coming back to us for the last 12 years and we look forward to helping you out for years to come. Feel free to drop back in anytime you need anything at all. Thanks again!

j-earl
5/05/2015

"Excellent!"

Thanks to the easy-going, no-pressure attitude of Dustin, my car purchase at Jim Ellis Audi was as easy as it gets. He provided great choices for me to review based on the descriptions of what I was looking to buy and went out of his way to explain the pros/cons of different vehicle makes/models/options. Overall, my trip to Jim Ellis was quick and painless and the way car buying should be. Thanks!

May 05, 2015

That's great to hear! Providing you with great customer service is always a top priority for our team and we're glad you really enjoyed your experience with Dustin. We hope you'll stop back in again if you ever need anything else. Thank you!

Reviews of Dustin Colburn