Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta

5855 Peachtree Blvd,
Atlanta, Georgia 30341
Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta Info
About Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta

Jim Ellis Mazda of Atlanta is a leading Mazda dealer in Atlanta, Georgia. We carry a full line of new Mazda cars, minivans, SUVs and trucks, along with a large inventory of used cars at our Atlanta Mazda and used car dealership. Wondering how you are going to finance your vehicle purchase? We can also help to secure the Atlanta car loan you want, often getting you a better rate than you might from your own bank. Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta also has full Mazda service and auto repair and Mazda accessories and auto parts departments to support you long after you make your purchase. To minimize your search time for that hard-to-find car part in Atlanta, visit Jim Ellis Mazda first! Come by our Atlanta, Georgia, car dealership and see what makes us, and the Mazda brand, so special. We're located at 5855 Peachtree Blvd, Atlanta, GA, or call us at 888-726-0047. Expect the best!

About Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta

• Parts Department
gdavi123
4/14/2016

"Great Customer Service and Sales Staff"

George Hazim III is the best salesman at Jim Ellis Mazda. He is very attentive, he listens and delivers. The Sales and Finance mangers are all friendly and helpful. If you are in the market for a new vehicle call George and make Jim Ellis Group a go to for all your vehicle inquiries and services.

deneised007
4/11/2016

"Best Test Drive ever!"

I'd been speaking with George Hazim, III for about 2 weeks about one vehicle I'd seen online I was interested in. Within that 2 weeks, my decisions had changed and I wasn't sure if Jim Ellis Atlanta had the vehicle I was interested in. George stayed in contact with me without being the typical overbearing car salesperson. While I was out car shopping, I made George and Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta my last stop as the day was getting late. I called George and told him I was on the way, and when we arrived he was finishing up with another customer. George took us right away afterward and found inventory of the car that might be in my interest. While on our test drive, George not only showed us the great handling of the vehicle, but also gave us an education under the hood, the interior features, and exterior features of safety! While coming back from our test drive, we noticed an older couple with car problems and he and I both looked at each other and decided to stop. We headed back to the dealership to get the 'jump box' and brought it back and helped the couple get on their way. We didn't end up buying that particular vehicle but George assured me he'd continue the search for me..and I truly believe he will! I hope to have my car purchase within the next couple weeks and George will be the one I go to at Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta. The service was impeccable from George and everyone in the dealership! Even those that were leaving to go home! Thanks George and Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta!

Deborah
4/08/2016

"Test drive of a lifetime!! "

I cannot say enough good things about this dealership. Everyone there makes you feel at home and is extremely friendly and helpful. In particular, I want to sing the praises of George Hazim - it was such a pleasure working with him. George is friendly, knowledgeable, professional and makes it obvious he loves what he does; the icing on the cake was when he took me on the greatest test drive...ever!! The test drive started with George driving us to a huge, wide open parking lot. When we got there, George drove around a little demonstrating how the car handles while explaining the engineering that makes it possible. Then we got out and he answered all of my questions, popped the hood to show me the engine and explained even more about the new Skyactiv technology that makes Mazda so unique. So...I thought it was fun while George was driving, but, the real fun began when it was my turn behind the wheel! I can't tell you what George says to you just before you start driving because it would be a "spoiler" - you'll just have to find out for yourself! I will say this, George has a way of making the entire experience a whole lot of fun!!! And, Mazda definitely chose the perfect slogan..."Zoom, Zoom"!! A++++++!! Highly recommended by a proud owner of a Mazda CX-9 Touring

Mary Sharp, Andres Rodriguez, Chris Barnett

P. Buble'
4/01/2016

"Great service from George Hazim"

Jim Ellis is a great company and they have plenty of dealerships where you will be able to find a car. The customer service is excellent and friendly in all dealerships.

Mustapha great in helping with finance!!!

yogabro
3/29/2016

"Service drop off "

Sales associate George was very friendly and helpful in my visit for my routine service! I would recommend anyone interested in a car to visit him for a test drive!

Ecr
3/15/2016

"Great Costumer Service "

My salesperson "George Hazim III "provided us an outstanding and wonderful customer service! He was very helpful and knowledgeable. He was willing to answer all of my questions and work with us. I would highly recommend this dealership and this salesman.

MarielW2006
2/17/2016

"I made a new friend! Great used car purchase experienc"

Edward Rebb was awesome! He was patient, answered all my questions, and took me straight to the mechanics that could if he didn't know the answers. I felt very comfortable about my purchase because I was able to speak with the people who actually laid hands on my vehicle. The whole team worked to help complete my paperwork so I could get back on the road to Athens, and put my rental and totalled vehicle in my past.

Edward Rebb

Dale's review
2/15/2016

"Satisfied customer..."

Just a few words of appreciation to sales rep Ed Rebb, who assisted me greatly in securing the Car I. wanted & continued to follow up with me until everything was taken care of. It was much appreciated.

Ed Rebb

hookb
2/13/2016

"Highly satisfied"

I had a great experience working with Shane Miller. He listened and answered questions thoroughly, gave me the opportunity to really explore the cars I was interested in, let me take several test drives, and went out of his way to make sure I was comfortable with my decision to go with the CX-5. Shane also made himself available by both phone and email, allowing me to ask follow-up questions and negotiate the price to my satisfaction. When I arrived at the dealership to handle final arrangements, he gave me the time and space to make sure I was happy with all the details. Other staff who I met during the entire process were also very friendly and pleasant to work with.

Shane Miller, Mustafa Abdul-Kariem

2RiverStation
2/03/2016

"Fun Fun!!"

This dealership made our experience so much fun. I told them exactly what I could do as far as expense and payments and they immediately went to work to try and accommodate my needs. The salesman, Edward Rebb, was absolutely amazing and a joy to work with! We now call him SalesFriend! What an awesome experience in Atlanta, since I am from Valdosta. Worth the 3.5 hour drive!

Edward Rebb

Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta responded to this review

February 04, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words, 2RiverStation! Glad to hear that we were worth the drive.

Reviews of George Hazim III