Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta

Internet Sales

April 21, 2017

"Fast and easy"

- E & A

Salesman was very easy to work with. Every question was answered as fast as I asked them. Salesperson knew not only his product, but his competitor's product.

April 05, 2017

"AWESOME EXPERIENCE"

- Rev. Jan McCoy

George Hazim III was our dealer sales representative, and George has made it absolutely seamless to get us into 2 new and 2 certified preowned cars since July 2016. He is completely honest and reliable and gives the best test drives ever. Because of George's confidence in and knowledge of the product he sells, he was able to demonstrate some of the things that the Mazda CX-5 will do under reactive circumstances, and because I had confidence that the car could actually handle well in those circumstances, I was able to completely avoid an accident within only 4 months of purchasing my new CX-5. We love the cars, have confidence in their safety and performance, and I can say with confidence it's because of George and his knowledge of his product and his attention to customer satisfaction. We had been loyal Toyota customers for many many years, and now our new car family is MAZDA, thanks to George. (BTW, I will walk out of a showroom if confronted by most sales associates, but George makes coming back to Jim Ellis Mazda like going home!)

August 17, 2016

"Great vehicle and great customer service"

- Kimmy

I visited several dealerships before this one. Tylor Harris was extremely friendly, knowledgeable and quick to respond. I appreciated his low-pressure, straight forward approach to sales. He was very honest & I enjoyed buying my car from him & the rest of the staff at Jim Ellis.

• Parts Department