Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta

5855 Peachtree Industrial Blvd,
Atlanta, Georgia 30341
Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta Info
About Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta

Jim Ellis Mazda of Atlanta is a leading Mazda dealer in Atlanta, Georgia. We carry a full line of new Mazda cars, minivans, SUVs and trucks, along with a large inventory of used cars at our Atlanta Mazda and used car dealership. Wondering how you are going to finance your vehicle purchase? We can also help to secure the Atlanta car loan you want, often getting you a better rate than you might from your own bank. Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta also has full Mazda service and auto repair and Mazda accessories and auto parts departments to support you long after you make your purchase. To minimize your search time for that hard-to-find car part in Atlanta, visit Jim Ellis Mazda first! Come by our Atlanta, Georgia, car dealership and see what makes us, and the Mazda brand, so special. We're located at 5855 Peachtree Ind Blvd, Atlanta, GA, or call us at 888-726-0047. Our Mazda dealership is open from 9am to 9pm Monday through Friday, and from 9am to 7pm on Saturday. We look forward to seeing you. Expect the best!

About Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta

• Parts Department
Angela
7/29/2015

"Awesome CX9"

We had a great experience purchasing our new Mazda CX9 at this dealership working specifically with Lee Anderson. She answered all our questions and helped us set up the blue tooth and was very entertaining throughout the process! Lee, along with the business manager, made this the most pleasurable car-buying experience we have ever had!

JMG
7/28/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience of My Life!"

I went there not knowing exactly what kind of car I wanted and Lee Anderson listened to me and recommended I test drive a Mazda 3 hatchback. I fell in love with the car and Lee and her associates located one in the color combination I wanted and had it delivered to Atlanta within 2 days. Every step of the car buying experience was pleasant and easy thanks to Lee. She is the best car salesperson I have ever dealt with and I am 60 years old!! The whole dealership is great! I recommend it highly!!!

Satisfied Client
7/22/2015

"Excellent Experience"

This dealership serviced my Mazda minivan for years, so when it became apparent that repairs needed to keep my 13 year old car running made no economic sense I asked to speak to a low-key, polished, professional saleman. Was introduced to Feroze Iqbal, who turned out to be all of that. Over a few days we had several discussions and a little negotiation, resulting in what I felt was a fair trade-in value for my old car and an attractive price for the new one. I didn't intend to finance the new car, but business / finance manager John Nix quickly and effortlessly quoted terms that were too good to decline. An overall excellent experience.

John Nix

Mminne
7/16/2015

"One of a kind!"

I came in knowing exactly the car I wanted. My family and I were introduced to Lee Anderson and from that point on, we were given the best service. Not only was she informative and helpful, she kept us laughing the entire time. Lee is a fantastic Sales Associate and Brand Specialist. I have never felt more comfortable at a dealership. She is very relaxed, funny, helpful and there is never a dull moment when talking with her. We took my CX-9 out for a test drive and we instantly bonded over our mutual love of Border Collies. We had such a fun experience and I attribute that all to Lee and her energy and time that she gave to us. I never felt rushed or pressured at all. Just laughed and really enjoyed the whole experience. I love my car and I know I made the right choice. Lee is one of a kind! Thank you for your help and guidance and we will definiely recommend this dealership and Lee to others.

Blah
7/15/2015

"Didn't feel rehearsed like other dealers."

Ed was a great salesman. Has been selling cars for years and knows repeat customers are his best way to make money. Easy negotiations and good prices.

JP
6/29/2015

"helpful and friendly staff"

helpful and friendly staff, considerate and wants the best for you, patient, took the time to figure to assist and answer all questions asked of him

maliah1
6/23/2015

"Friendly Service, Not Pushy"

I originally went to just look at a Mazda CX5 they had on the lot, to help me decide whether that was the car I wanted. Wasn't necessarily looking to purchase there, but their price, the warranty offered, and the friendly employees ended up changing my mind. Ed Johnson was very helpful and friendly through the entire process - he even stayed late two nights with no complaints to help us. I was also happy that they were able to beat my credit union's APR to save me more money. Overall, a very positive experience!

MandyM
6/20/2015

"wanted a Mazda cx5 sport, left happily with a grand touring"

Lee was my sales person. She was so much fun to work with and very knowledgeable about Mazda. She made the entire process easy and painless!

BETTYBOP56
6/19/2015

"WONDERFUL AGENT ED JOHNSON"

ED JOHNSON WAS VERY NICE, HE MADE THE WHOLE PROCESS VERY EASY, TOOK HIS TIME TO EXPLAIN THINGS, OVER ALL IT WAS A GOOD EXPERIENCE. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY, AND MOST OF ED JOHNSON WONDERFUL GUY. AND ALAN SABEL VERY GENTLEMEN ALSO. LAST BUT NOT LEAST INTERNET PERSON THOMAS BROWN NICE GUY ALSO. EVERYBODY WAS VERY NICE AND PROFESSIONAL.

KTippens
6/15/2015

"Great car. Great price. Great customer service!"

The whole process of finding, test driving and purchasing our vehicle was a breeze! We worked with Phillip Scobel as our sales consultant and were very pleased. He was such a nice man, full of information, answered all our questions, was super patient with our third-party financing and really helped make buying a new (used) car much less stressful for us! We went to many dealerships prior to landing here and felt so much more comfortable purchasing from these guys. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a new car! Very very happy with the whole experience and very happy with our CX-5!

Reviews of Lee Anderson