Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta

Makes: Mazda|Service Center

Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta
Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta Info
About Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta

Jim Ellis Mazda of Atlanta is a leading Mazda dealer in Atlanta, Georgia. We carry a full line of new Mazda cars, minivans, SUVs and trucks, along with a large inventory of used cars at our Atlanta Mazda and used car dealership. Wondering how you are going to finance your vehicle purchase? We can also help to secure the Atlanta car loan you want, often getting you a better rate than you might from your own bank. Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta also has full Mazda service and auto repair and Mazda accessories and auto parts departments to support you long after you make your purchase. To minimize your search time for that hard-to-find car part in Atlanta, visit Jim Ellis Mazda first! Come by our Atlanta, Georgia, car dealership and see what makes us, and the Mazda brand, so special. We're located at 5855 Peachtree Ind Blvd, Atlanta, GA, or call us at 888-726-0047. Our Mazda dealership is open from 9am to 9pm Monday through Friday, and from 9am to 7pm on Saturday. We look forward to seeing you. Expect the best!

About Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta

• Parts Department

"Thanks, Lee Ann!"

It was over a decade since the last time I bought a car, and Lee Ann made the process a painless breeze. The prices for my new car and my trade-in were fair market values, and Lee Ann (and everyone else) answered all my questions honestly. Their financing team even beat the already excellent interest rate that my credit union offered. And it was fun talking to another SE Michigan native. :)

"It was a pleasure working w/ Lee (and Alex)"

It was a pleasure working w/ Lee and Alex. I look forward to working with them on my next purchase and will recommend them to my friends without hesitation

Alex Delacruz

"Lee is Awesome and Expedient w/ No Pressure"

Lee is great and brings a no-pressure vibe to the table. She knows the vehicles front and back (I've experienced dealers who didn't know anything about their cars in the past) and is dedicated to making sure the vehicle is right for you by considering all the variables (family size, daily use, etc.). Her efforts to ensure this do not stop her from suggesting vehicles of lesser value than the one you thought you might want when coming in. Lee was faster than a speeding bullet once we agreed on a deal. I didn't have to wait for hours to drive of the lot. She was very friendly, enjoyed having a laugh and was so easy going and laid back. There are No Doubts, if you are going to Jim Ellis Mazda request Lee Anderson.

"Great Experience"

I purchased my first car after having my last car for 12 years. Lisa was great. She made it less stressful for me. Thanks Lisa!

"Lee made all the difference!"

Lee was awesome! She was SUPER fun, guided me thru the entire process and even worked as my own personal therapist when I was being wishy-washy about my decision! Highly recommended and YES I am VERY happy with my new purchase!

"Great Experience"

I just purchased a 2014 Mazda 3 5 door from Jim Ellis Mazda. Had a great experience, and excellent customer service, made the process less stressful than I had anticipated. Very friendly and professional.

"Customer Service "

I just recently purchased a 2014 Mazda 3 5-door from Jim Ellis Mazda and my customer experience was amazing! Lisa Taylor greeted me right away when I arrived at the dealership. She was personable, professional, patience, and knowledgeable. Lisa Taylor and the rest of the Mazda team at Jim Ellis helped me stay in my price range and I was able to walk away stress free and happy with my new ride. Thank you for a great experience when purchasing my car because we all know that it can be a stressful time!

"AWESOME EXPERIENCE!!!"

Alan, Llyod, Lee, and Kelly were a Joy to work with!! Compu-Sports and Jim Ellis Mazda have a perfect partnership!! This is our 4th Car with Jim Ellis Mazda. Hope to buy 2 or 3 More!!

"I would shop here again..."

Lisa was knowledgeable about the vehicles and patient with our many questions. We were not pressured which made the whole process much less stressful. It was late on a Monday evening and the team stayed late and moved everything along quickly. We forgot our checkbook so Lisa picked me up in McDonough the next day to go get the car. I was really impressed with their service!

"Great, easygoing car buying experience. "

Ed helped walk me through my first solo car buying process. He was very knowledgable and helped explained things and could answer all of my questions.

Lee Anderson