Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta

5855 Peachtree Industrial Blvd,
Atlanta, Georgia 30341
Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta Info
About Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta

Jim Ellis Mazda of Atlanta is a leading Mazda dealer in Atlanta, Georgia. We carry a full line of new Mazda cars, minivans, SUVs and trucks, along with a large inventory of used cars at our Atlanta Mazda and used car dealership. Wondering how you are going to finance your vehicle purchase? We can also help to secure the Atlanta car loan you want, often getting you a better rate than you might from your own bank. Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta also has full Mazda service and auto repair and Mazda accessories and auto parts departments to support you long after you make your purchase. To minimize your search time for that hard-to-find car part in Atlanta, visit Jim Ellis Mazda first! Come by our Atlanta, Georgia, car dealership and see what makes us, and the Mazda brand, so special. We're located at 5855 Peachtree Ind Blvd, Atlanta, GA, or call us at 888-726-0047. Our Mazda dealership is open from 9am to 8pm Monday through Friday, and from 9am to 7pm on Saturday. We look forward to seeing you. Expect the best!

About Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta

• Parts Department
2RiverStation
2/03/2016

"Fun Fun!!"

This dealership made our experience so much fun. I told them exactly what I could do as far as expense and payments and they immediately went to work to try and accommodate my needs. The salesman, Edward Rebb, was absolutely amazing and a joy to work with! We now call him SalesFriend! What an awesome experience in Atlanta, since I am from Valdosta. Worth the 3.5 hour drive!

Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta responded to this review

February 04, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words, 2RiverStation! Glad to hear that we were worth the drive.

MKS
1/21/2016

"Shane Miller at Jim Ellis was terrific. "

The team at Jim Ellis did a good job of hosting us and selling the MAZDA MX 3. Shane understood the entire inter-workings of the car which was helpful. He also listened well to what we were looking for in a new car. The team at Jim Ellis offered great hospitality as well! Thanks C&M S

Shane Miller

Ikecar
1/11/2016

"Great Service"

I want to thank Edward Rebb for the kind customer service he gave me and my wife doing our visit at your dealership. I purchase a used 2004 E320 Mercedes Benz from Mr Edward Rebb I would recommend Mr Rebb to my family and friends Thanks again for your time and consideration. Mr Isaac Williams

Lisa5
1/04/2016

"Best experience ever in purchasing a new car...time two!"

We have purchase TWO Mazdas, 12 months apart! Normally we dread purchasing a car but in 12/14 we has such a wonderful experiencing in purchasing a new Mazda with the help of the Jim Ellis sales team that in 12/15 when we unexpectedly found ourselves having to purchase another car we immediately thought of Jim Ellis Mazda. Both times we drove away more than satisfied with the quality of the car, the sales prices and experience. D'Juan Jones our salesperson this last time did an excellent job, he was not pushy, respected our time, and met every need we had.

D'Juan Jones (new salesperson)

Crosby15
12/28/2015

"Fabulous Experience!"

I cannot say enough great things about the team I worked with - George Hazim, Dwayne Hughes and Jeff Avery. George was extremely knowledgeable, but not pushy. I walked in just before closing as I had been up and down Peachtree Industrial test driving cars all night, Even though we were all ready to go home, they never once made me feel rushed. During the test drive, George was very thorough and filled my head tons of information about the vehicle. I knew during the test drive that I wanted this Mazda3. This was the best experience I've ever had with a car dealership!

George Hazim, Dwayne Hughes, Jeff Avery

Chinaz Love
12/07/2015

"Mazda 6 2016"

I went to have a headlight changed and ended up buying a new car. The Sales manager Mr. Hughes greeted me as I browsed and was so polite that I engaged in the normal sales pitched and brought a new car. I WAS NOT AN EASY SELL. It took several days for me to make up my mind. (I didn't need a new a car.) I also changed my mind at the last minute and considered buying a completely different vehicle. (I know right.) Every step of the way my sales team of Mr. Dwayne Hughes, Mr. Jeff Avery and Edward Rebb, were understanding, polite, courteous and knowledgeable of the 1,000 inquires I made. Although I was tired of myself throughout the process, they never wearied of my mind changing, question asking, ever so demanding consumer that I am. Thank you Jim Ellis Mazda! I love my 2016 Mazda 6!

Dwayne Hughes, Jeff Avery, Edward Webb

Joyham
12/05/2015

"Wonderful Experience"

I had a great experience with everyone who worked there. They were so friendly and kind. They worked hard until I was driving away in a brand new 2016 cx5

reed118
11/28/2015

"I recently bought a Mazda 3"

I recently bought a Mazda 3 with Ed Rebb as my sales representative. As I am a repeat customer, the purchase experience always has been and was terrific - great sales rep and great place to buy a car.

Ed Rebb

Matt
11/23/2015

"Bad Experience "

I have been to this dealership for car service three times. The first one was when my check engine light came on. I just happened to be in that area, so I pulled in there. The guy behind the counter couldn't have been any ruder. I told him my check engine light came on. He proceed to tell me there was nothing he could do and made it out to be the end of the world that I dare come in there without an appointment. This latest time I was there was for headlights. I did call ahead this time and scheduled a 9:20 AM appointment. When I got to the dealership a gentleman in front of me had come in early even though his oil change and service wasn't schedule until 12. This guy's service was finished 1.5 before my headlight replacements. Everyone else who came in after me was well out the door before me. Then the service rep felt the need to tell me he had knocked a couple of dollars off the labor. It was taking so long that I was starting to think that the headlights were going to have to hop out of their boxes and into my car. How is it that Jim Ellis in Marietta is so much better than this one?

francoCX-5
11/19/2015

"I bought a Mazda CX-5"

I went to the dealership with intentions to buy a crossover SUV. I was torn between an automatic and a manual transmission so Ed let me drive both on the freeway nearby. I ended up getting the manual transmission since that's all I like to drive. Everything else was smooth sailing. I personally met the sales manager and finance was helpful with all my questions.

Reviews of Lee Anderson