Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta

5855 Peachtree Blvd,
Atlanta, Georgia 30341
Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta Info
About Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta

Jim Ellis Mazda of Atlanta is a leading Mazda dealer in Atlanta, Georgia. We carry a full line of new Mazda cars, minivans, SUVs and trucks, along with a large inventory of used cars at our Atlanta Mazda and used car dealership. Wondering how you are going to finance your vehicle purchase? We can also help to secure the Atlanta car loan you want, often getting you a better rate than you might from your own bank. Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta also has full Mazda service and auto repair and Mazda accessories and auto parts departments to support you long after you make your purchase. To minimize your search time for that hard-to-find car part in Atlanta, visit Jim Ellis Mazda first! Come by our Atlanta, Georgia, car dealership and see what makes us, and the Mazda brand, so special. We're located at 5855 Peachtree Blvd, Atlanta, GA, or call us at 888-726-0047. Expect the best!

About Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta

• Parts Department
Kimmy
8/17/2016

"Great vehicle and great customer service"

I visited several dealerships before this one. Tylor Harris was extremely friendly, knowledgeable and quick to respond. I appreciated his low-pressure, straight forward approach to sales. He was very honest & I enjoyed buying my car from him & the rest of the staff at Jim Ellis.

Jess
8/03/2016

"Best Customer Service"

Thomas Brown and Jeff Barrett both helped me in my search for a new car. Both were knowledgable, approachable, helpful, and accommodating. They made the process fun, which is not something I experienced at any other dealerships. While I didn't end up purchasing a Mazda, it was a decision based on financial reasons alone. I know Jeff & Tom did everything they could to match the price, it just didn't make sense when I crunched the numbers. Thanks for the outstanding service. I'll be back next time I'm searching for a vehicle and I'll be sure to recommend this dealership to my friends.

EH in ATL
6/07/2016

"Great Customer Service"

I didn't end up buying a vehicle here, but I thought the customer service was great. Thomas Brown was very friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. He kept things relaxed and didn't make me feel pressured at all. The fact that I feel motivated to post a positive review even after deciding to buy another brand says a lot about the quality of service I received.

ATLmazda3
5/26/2016

"Efficient, low pressure experience with well-informed staff"

I had a great experience with the dealership and with the staff there. Lisa Taylor in sales was very well-informed and responsive to questions, calls, e-mails, etc. I had limited time to research models and options, and I was also considering other manufacturers' vehicles. Ms. Taylor allowed me to move at my own pace through the investigation, but was very helpful in helping me learn about various models and option packages. Overall, the staff was very friendly and efficient, and I would recommend the vehicles and the dealership to others in the area with similar vehicle needs.

jwkim
5/11/2016

"Professional, Friendly, Straightforward/Honest"

I bought a new car from this dealership and highly recommend the people and system there; the consultants I communicated with - Jason Bankston, Tyler Harris, and Alan(?) - were very professional/efficient, friendly, and honest/straightforward. I highly recommend!

gdavi123
4/14/2016

"Great Customer Service and Sales Staff"

George Hazim III is the best salesman at Jim Ellis Mazda. He is very attentive, he listens and delivers. The Sales and Finance mangers are all friendly and helpful. If you are in the market for a new vehicle call George and make Jim Ellis Group a go to for all your vehicle inquiries and services.

deneised007
4/11/2016

"Best Test Drive ever!"

I'd been speaking with George Hazim, III for about 2 weeks about one vehicle I'd seen online I was interested in. Within that 2 weeks, my decisions had changed and I wasn't sure if Jim Ellis Atlanta had the vehicle I was interested in. George stayed in contact with me without being the typical overbearing car salesperson. While I was out car shopping, I made George and Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta my last stop as the day was getting late. I called George and told him I was on the way, and when we arrived he was finishing up with another customer. George took us right away afterward and found inventory of the car that might be in my interest. While on our test drive, George not only showed us the great handling of the vehicle, but also gave us an education under the hood, the interior features, and exterior features of safety! While coming back from our test drive, we noticed an older couple with car problems and he and I both looked at each other and decided to stop. We headed back to the dealership to get the 'jump box' and brought it back and helped the couple get on their way. We didn't end up buying that particular vehicle but George assured me he'd continue the search for me..and I truly believe he will! I hope to have my car purchase within the next couple weeks and George will be the one I go to at Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta. The service was impeccable from George and everyone in the dealership! Even those that were leaving to go home! Thanks George and Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta!

Deborah
4/08/2016

"Test drive of a lifetime!! "

I cannot say enough good things about this dealership. Everyone there makes you feel at home and is extremely friendly and helpful. In particular, I want to sing the praises of George Hazim - it was such a pleasure working with him. George is friendly, knowledgeable, professional and makes it obvious he loves what he does; the icing on the cake was when he took me on the greatest test drive...ever!! The test drive started with George driving us to a huge, wide open parking lot. When we got there, George drove around a little demonstrating how the car handles while explaining the engineering that makes it possible. Then we got out and he answered all of my questions, popped the hood to show me the engine and explained even more about the new Skyactiv technology that makes Mazda so unique. So...I thought it was fun while George was driving, but, the real fun began when it was my turn behind the wheel! I can't tell you what George says to you just before you start driving because it would be a "spoiler" - you'll just have to find out for yourself! I will say this, George has a way of making the entire experience a whole lot of fun!!! And, Mazda definitely chose the perfect slogan..."Zoom, Zoom"!! A++++++!! Highly recommended by a proud owner of a Mazda CX-9 Touring

Mary Sharp, Andres Rodriguez, Chris Barnett

P. Buble'
4/01/2016

"Great service from George Hazim"

Jim Ellis is a great company and they have plenty of dealerships where you will be able to find a car. The customer service is excellent and friendly in all dealerships.

Mustapha great in helping with finance!!!

yogabro
3/29/2016

"Service drop off "

Sales associate George was very friendly and helpful in my visit for my routine service! I would recommend anyone interested in a car to visit him for a test drive!

Reviews of Jeff Barrett