Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta

5855 Peachtree Industrial Blvd,
Atlanta, Georgia 30341
Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta Info
About Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta

Jim Ellis Mazda of Atlanta is a leading Mazda dealer in Atlanta, Georgia. We carry a full line of new Mazda cars, minivans, SUVs and trucks, along with a large inventory of used cars at our Atlanta Mazda and used car dealership. Wondering how you are going to finance your vehicle purchase? We can also help to secure the Atlanta car loan you want, often getting you a better rate than you might from your own bank. Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta also has full Mazda service and auto repair and Mazda accessories and auto parts departments to support you long after you make your purchase. To minimize your search time for that hard-to-find car part in Atlanta, visit Jim Ellis Mazda first! Come by our Atlanta, Georgia, car dealership and see what makes us, and the Mazda brand, so special. We're located at 5855 Peachtree Ind Blvd, Atlanta, GA, or call us at 888-726-0047. Our Mazda dealership is open from 9am to 9pm Monday through Friday, and from 9am to 7pm on Saturday. We look forward to seeing you. Expect the best!

About Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta

• Parts Department
JP
6/29/2015

"helpful and friendly staff"

helpful and friendly staff, considerate and wants the best for you, patient, took the time to figure to assist and answer all questions asked of him

maliah1
6/23/2015

"Friendly Service, Not Pushy"

I originally went to just look at a Mazda CX5 they had on the lot, to help me decide whether that was the car I wanted. Wasn't necessarily looking to purchase there, but their price, the warranty offered, and the friendly employees ended up changing my mind. Ed Johnson was very helpful and friendly through the entire process - he even stayed late two nights with no complaints to help us. I was also happy that they were able to beat my credit union's APR to save me more money. Overall, a very positive experience!

MandyM
6/20/2015

"wanted a Mazda cx5 sport, left happily with a grand touring"

Lee was my sales person. She was so much fun to work with and very knowledgeable about Mazda. She made the entire process easy and painless!

BETTYBOP56
6/19/2015

"WONDERFUL AGENT ED JOHNSON"

ED JOHNSON WAS VERY NICE, HE MADE THE WHOLE PROCESS VERY EASY, TOOK HIS TIME TO EXPLAIN THINGS, OVER ALL IT WAS A GOOD EXPERIENCE. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY, AND MOST OF ED JOHNSON WONDERFUL GUY. AND ALAN SABEL VERY GENTLEMEN ALSO. LAST BUT NOT LEAST INTERNET PERSON THOMAS BROWN NICE GUY ALSO. EVERYBODY WAS VERY NICE AND PROFESSIONAL.

KTippens
6/15/2015

"Great car. Great price. Great customer service!"

The whole process of finding, test driving and purchasing our vehicle was a breeze! We worked with Phillip Scobel as our sales consultant and were very pleased. He was such a nice man, full of information, answered all our questions, was super patient with our third-party financing and really helped make buying a new (used) car much less stressful for us! We went to many dealerships prior to landing here and felt so much more comfortable purchasing from these guys. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a new car! Very very happy with the whole experience and very happy with our CX-5!

Boodz Guy
5/21/2015

"Overall Great Experience "

Bought a Mazda 6 2015 from Feroze Iqbal who was very helpful and knowledgable. I felt no pressure and enjoyed my experience. Will certainly recommend my family and friends to buy from this establishment and sales person.

KB
5/18/2015

"Excellant experience with JimEllis Mazda"

We went to Dealership for just checking Mazda CX-5 deals and ended up buying and driving it back home. 'Feroze' was excellent in Sales and gave us full confidence to make a judged decision on our next buy. Feroze provided all information with Mazda and offered best possible deal value. The overall experience in buying car was as easy as shopping clothes in Malls. Overall paper work was very neatly handled with full support from the sales staff. In total it was a great experience and would recommend a visit to the dealership if you wish for Vroooom Mazda......

rpcarson
5/18/2015

"great experience"

this review is coming a few weeks late but better late then never. I had a great experience purchasing a new 2014 mazda3. Lee was enthusiastic, knowledgable and friendly, a great combination. highly recommend

mdxgray
5/07/2015

"Excellent Sales Staff"

Purchased a used CX-5 and Lee Anderson was the sales person. Lee was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle and the competitors offerings as well . She was very friendly and helpful answering all of my questions and made the process go smoothly. I would highly recommend her to others interested in purchasing a Mazda.

cx5owneratl
4/28/2015

"Great Buying Experience"

After months of trying to find the perfect car and perfect used car listing, I expected to go into dealerships and know exactly what I was looking for in my future CX-5. I thought I knew lots about the car, but after speaking to Ed Johnson and having him show me the features and explain every little detail, there was still a lot to learn! Overall, I felt that the customer experience he provided was wonderful and the negotiations fair. I had talked to other dealerships before and the pricing provided by this dealership was transparent and did not try to rip you off in the least. I will definitely come in and try the service department as well, everyone seemed like top notch people.

Reviews of Lee Anderson