Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta

Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta

Call
Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta Info
About Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta

Jim Ellis Mazda of Atlanta is a leading Mazda dealer in Atlanta, Georgia. We carry a full line of new Mazda cars, minivans, SUVs and trucks, along with a large inventory of used cars at our Atlanta Mazda and used car dealership. Wondering how you are going to finance your vehicle purchase? We can also help to secure the Atlanta car loan you want, often getting you a better rate than you might from your own bank. Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta also has full Mazda service and auto repair and Mazda accessories and auto parts departments to support you long after you make your purchase. To minimize your search time for that hard-to-find car part in Atlanta, visit Jim Ellis Mazda first! Come by our Atlanta, Georgia, car dealership and see what makes us, and the Mazda brand, so special. We're located at 5855 Peachtree Ind Blvd, Atlanta, GA, or call us at 888-726-0047. Our Mazda dealership is open from 9am to 9pm Monday through Friday, and from 9am to 7pm on Saturday. We look forward to seeing you. Expect the best!

About Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta

• Parts Department
counterfeitholiday
1/29/2015

"The Best"

I went in for a routine oil change. The sales manager, Loyd, made a point to stop by and chat about the car I bought: two years prior. Seriously, everyone at the dealership is always so friendly and professional. I've never gotten the impression that I was a number or a waste of time by anyone at the dealership. My service was even on a Saturday; definitely not a non-peak time. Loyd has always gone out of his way to be honest, friendly, and professional. There's absolutely no hesitation going back again and again.

Loyd

Clo
1/26/2015

"Very friendly & professional! "

Had a great experience shopping with Jim. Ellis Mazda! Staff was very friendly. I had the pleasure working with Lee Anderson. No pressure or hassling at all! Overall very satisfied with my purchase. Thanks!

pookie
1/04/2015

"Very pleasant experience!"

Just had my very first car-buying experience and can't say enough about Jim Ellis Mazda! Very professional, courteous service with absolutely no pressure. Sales person Lisa quickly became more than a sales person. She became a friend. Thank you for your kindness and patience with me; and for the laughter! Love my new Mazda CX5!

dglennwilliams
12/13/2014

"Kudos to Ed Johnson"

Ran across a 2014 Infiniti QX70 over Thanksgiving weekend, sent an email to Jim Ellis as to my interest in the car, and met Ed Monday morning. The car was priced aggressively, and the entire process went very smooth and quickly. No high pressured sales and I felt as if we were working as a team to consummate the deal. Certainly would recommend Jim Ellis to anyone else looking for either a new or used car.

DianneRoman
12/09/2014

"Excellent Service"

Excellent service! Lee Ann is a great seller, she treat us like family. We are more than happy with our new Mazda CX5, we definitely recommend Lee Ann and the dealer.

Simonej
12/09/2014

"Ask for Taylor!!!!!"

Just bought my new car from Jim Ellis Mazda. I was so pleased with the level of professionalism and care they showed me. Tylor was awesome! He was patient with me as I wayed all my options. He spent a full day with me and was very knowledgeable. Ask for Tylor when you are ready to purchase your next dream car... He made a long day very enjoyable.

cpoliti
11/27/2014

"Genuine, kind, helpful, efficient "

Lee was both helpful and genuine. She showed me a list of cars and prices to help me choose from what she had available in my price range. Most refreshingly, she was not at all over the top in an effort to sell me on anything. I am extremely pleased with the car Lee matched me with as well as the ease of my car-buying experience with Lee and Al in finance. I can not speak for the rest of the group but the hospitality shown to me by Lee and Al will keep me coming back. If I get the chance to refer anyone to Lee in the future I most certainly will.

Al (finance representative)

Montebrown
11/24/2014

"Very positive and friendly experience."

I appreciated the patience Lee showed us as I test drove a few cars in an effort to finalize my decision. She was very knowledgable of the vehicle and took the time to answer all my questions. Excellent experience and I will be back!

cew23
11/22/2014

"Exceptionally satisfied with car purchase"

I purchased a 2006 Honda Odyssey and had the pleasure of working with Tylor Harris (salesman) and Al (finance). Both did a great job in honestly laying out all my options and I never felt pressured in any way. Tylor was very accommodating to my busy schedule and making sure he did all he could for me to be happy with my purchase. My family and I are happy with our vehicle and I'd highly recommend this dealership to others looking for a stress-free purchase. Thanks for all your help! C Williams Atlanta, GA

AL (Finance)

chris.hendrick
11/15/2014

"Wonderful Experience"

Lee did an amazing job selling us a car for our teenage daughter. She understood exactly what we were looking for and didn't try to pressure us into more than we wanted. She was very knowledgeable about the Mazda brand as a whole and took her time to explain to us the features of the car we had purchased although it all seemed very straightforward. If I am ever in the need for another Mazda it will be Lee that will sell it to me!

Reviews of Lee Anderson