Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta

5855 Peachtree Industrial Blvd,
Atlanta, Georgia 30341
Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta Info
About Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta

Jim Ellis Mazda of Atlanta is a leading Mazda dealer in Atlanta, Georgia. We carry a full line of new Mazda cars, minivans, SUVs and trucks, along with a large inventory of used cars at our Atlanta Mazda and used car dealership. Wondering how you are going to finance your vehicle purchase? We can also help to secure the Atlanta car loan you want, often getting you a better rate than you might from your own bank. Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta also has full Mazda service and auto repair and Mazda accessories and auto parts departments to support you long after you make your purchase. To minimize your search time for that hard-to-find car part in Atlanta, visit Jim Ellis Mazda first! Come by our Atlanta, Georgia, car dealership and see what makes us, and the Mazda brand, so special. We're located at 5855 Peachtree Ind Blvd, Atlanta, GA, or call us at 888-726-0047. Our Mazda dealership is open from 9am to 9pm Monday through Friday, and from 9am to 7pm on Saturday. We look forward to seeing you. Expect the best!

About Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta

• Parts Department
Boodz Guy
5/21/2015

"Overall Great Experience "

Bought a Mazda 6 2015 from Feroze Iqbal who was very helpful and knowledgable. I felt no pressure and enjoyed my experience. Will certainly recommend my family and friends to buy from this establishment and sales person.

KB
5/18/2015

"Excellant experience with JimEllis Mazda"

We went to Dealership for just checking Mazda CX-5 deals and ended up buying and driving it back home. 'Feroze' was excellent in Sales and gave us full confidence to make a judged decision on our next buy. Feroze provided all information with Mazda and offered best possible deal value. The overall experience in buying car was as easy as shopping clothes in Malls. Overall paper work was very neatly handled with full support from the sales staff. In total it was a great experience and would recommend a visit to the dealership if you wish for Vroooom Mazda......

rpcarson
5/18/2015

"great experience"

this review is coming a few weeks late but better late then never. I had a great experience purchasing a new 2014 mazda3. Lee was enthusiastic, knowledgable and friendly, a great combination. highly recommend

mdxgray
5/07/2015

"Excellent Sales Staff"

Purchased a used CX-5 and Lee Anderson was the sales person. Lee was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle and the competitors offerings as well . She was very friendly and helpful answering all of my questions and made the process go smoothly. I would highly recommend her to others interested in purchasing a Mazda.

cx5owneratl
4/28/2015

"Great Buying Experience"

After months of trying to find the perfect car and perfect used car listing, I expected to go into dealerships and know exactly what I was looking for in my future CX-5. I thought I knew lots about the car, but after speaking to Ed Johnson and having him show me the features and explain every little detail, there was still a lot to learn! Overall, I felt that the customer experience he provided was wonderful and the negotiations fair. I had talked to other dealerships before and the pricing provided by this dealership was transparent and did not try to rip you off in the least. I will definitely come in and try the service department as well, everyone seemed like top notch people.

BarryA
4/27/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

I recently stopped in to Jim Ellis Mazda interested in test driving the new 3s and CX-5 vehicles. I was introduced to Lee Anderson who provided a wealth of information about the vehicles and took me for a test drive on the new 2015 3s Grand Touring. I immediately fell in love with the car. We negotiated a fair price for my trade and the new vehicle, and a day later it was delivered to the dealership for me to pick up. Overall, it was an enjoyable experience and I give Lee Anderson and the Jim Ellis team my highest recommendation. -- Barry Alpert

Kurt
4/07/2015

"Great experience"

I had been in an accident and my car was a total loss. I was very stressed going to dealership but Lee put me at ease. I had a great time purchasing my car from her and am very happy with vehicle and overall experience. I would definitely buy from her again. Thanks Lee!

MAW
3/23/2015

"Fun Time had by All"

Lee was a pleasure to work with. Everyone thought we had known each other prior to this experience but this was out first meeting. She made my car purchase experience not such a dreadful experience. I may have made her day as well. She is not pushy or abrasive but fun and energetic.

Diane S.
3/20/2015

"Great Experience Here!"

I had only 6 days to buy a car due to a total loss accident. I had done my research and knew what I wanted. I live in Valdosta, GA where the local dealer, Prince Mazda, just wouldn't hear me out. I took the advice of my friend and looked online at Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta. I dealt with Alan Sabel on a beautiful Certified Pre-Owned Mazda CX-5 for a day. He was great! After sleeping on it, I changed my mind and decided to buy a brand new CX-5. When I called Alan, he wasn't upset at all and started working on the numbers for the new car I saw online. I got a call from Ed Johnson in an hour and within a day we had struck a deal I could manage. I had not seen the car nor driven it until I got to Atlanta, signed the papers and drove it back to Valdosta. Greatest car buying experience of my life. Easiest too! Thanks, Ed and Alan!

swb
3/18/2015

"Lee made it easy and enjoyable"

Lee was a joy to work with and made what could have been a stressful experience into one we actually enjoyed. Her forthrightness and clear delight at putting people in good cars sets a high bar!

Reviews of Lee Anderson