Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta

5855 Peachtree Industrial Blvd,
Atlanta, Georgia 30341
Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta Info
About Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta

Jim Ellis Mazda of Atlanta is a leading Mazda dealer in Atlanta, Georgia. We carry a full line of new Mazda cars, minivans, SUVs and trucks, along with a large inventory of used cars at our Atlanta Mazda and used car dealership. Wondering how you are going to finance your vehicle purchase? We can also help to secure the Atlanta car loan you want, often getting you a better rate than you might from your own bank. Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta also has full Mazda service and auto repair and Mazda accessories and auto parts departments to support you long after you make your purchase. To minimize your search time for that hard-to-find car part in Atlanta, visit Jim Ellis Mazda first! Come by our Atlanta, Georgia, car dealership and see what makes us, and the Mazda brand, so special. We're located at 5855 Peachtree Ind Blvd, Atlanta, GA, or call us at 888-726-0047. Our Mazda dealership is open from 9am to 9pm Monday through Friday, and from 9am to 7pm on Saturday. We look forward to seeing you. Expect the best!

About Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta

• Parts Department
Adam
2/20/2015

"Lee made this deal happen!!"

My wife and I spent several weeks car shopping for her. We had been looking at the Mazda 5 min vans and to no luck had not found one to our liking. We actually were meaning to go to the other location in Marietta, but stumbling upon this location. Immediately Lee put my wife's most anxious car buying experience, at ease. Her customer service and overall positive attitude is second to NONE. We had a couple of hiccups in the process during this transaction, but with Lee's customer service and management making things right, we had the best experience. We will be telling people where we live (North Carolina) about Jim Ellis Mazda and referring them to Lee.

dcd33
2/17/2015

"Fantastic car buying experience"

I recently bought a certified pre-owned car from Lee Anderson at Jim Ellis Mazda. Had a great car buying experience. Lee was excellent at not only explaining everything to consider in the car buying experience, but also brought humor and fun to the process. Wouldn't hesitate to buy another vehicle from her and the Jim Ellis Mazda team. Thanks again!

cathyrdh96
2/16/2015

"Excellent car buying experience!!!"

I worked with Lee Ann Anderson to purchase a new CX-5. Although I have bought several used cars in my life, at 42 I decided to take the new car plunge, so this was a really big deal for me. Lee was absolutely wonderful! I met her about a year ago at the dealership when I first began researching and planning the car I wanted to buy. I was immediately impressed with her--for me, choosing a sales person I felt comfortable with and could trust was almost as important as the vehicle itself. I kept her info all this time and contacted her about 2 weeks ago once I was finally ready to proceed. Lee is experienced, knowledgeable, personable, and most importantly, honest. She answered all my questions thoroughly and never once did I ever feel pressured>>I have literally walked off lots because of pushy salespeople. I can not express enough what a great experience I had with Lee and the team at Jim Ellis Mazda. PS, the car is amazing too ;) ~~Cathy H. (and Lincoln too :)

Al from New York

emily76
2/12/2015

"Best car buying experience, ever!"

Working with Ed Johnson to purchase my used (new to me) 2011 Mazda 3 was awesome! He did an excellent job of showing me the car, all of the features and making sure I knew everything about it. When it came to the negotiating on the price, it went extremely quickly and I was able to get the price I wanted. They even went above and beyond to make sure the car was in the best possible condition it could be in. I will definitely go back the next time I purchase a vehicle!

Dario Tonelli
2/05/2015

"No stress purchase of CX-5"

I did my research in advance and had a clear idea of the vehicle and price I wanted. Lisa Taylor and the rest of the team were very attentive, gave useful information to consider in my decision and were flexible in working with the different part of the deal (sales price, trade-in value, financing terms) to come up with a suitable solution. Very pleased with the experience, and in the limited time I've had it with the car as well.

Lisa
2/03/2015

"BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!"

I HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO WORK WITH LISA TAYLOR. NO ONE COULD ASK FOR A BETTER SALESPERSON. SHE WAS HELPFUL, FRIENDLY AND WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND TO MAKE MY CAR BUY EXPERIENCE VERY EASY. TYPICALLY A CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE IS DREADFUL NOT WITH THIS DEALERSHIP. IF ANYONE IS IN THE MARKET FOR A NEW OR USED VEHICLE CONTACT LISA TAYLOR AND YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY. MY FUTURE SALESPERSON WILL ALWAYS BY LISA TAYLOR. THANKS LISA!!! FROM LISA

scogran
2/02/2015

"12/30/14 Purchased New 2015 Mazda6 ITouring "

Lee Anderson was great to work with! She made the experience fun and I purchased the exact car that I wanted. She was very patient as I was having issues with color etc... And helped explain all of the features and through that we found that I actually wanted the Itouring vs. the Sport. We presented the deal to the Sales Manager and I felt great about the deal. Would recommend Lee to any of my friends. All contacts at the dealer were very friendly and professional.

counterfeitholiday
1/29/2015

"The Best"

I went in for a routine oil change. The sales manager, Loyd, made a point to stop by and chat about the car I bought: two years prior. Seriously, everyone at the dealership is always so friendly and professional. I've never gotten the impression that I was a number or a waste of time by anyone at the dealership. My service was even on a Saturday; definitely not a non-peak time. Loyd has always gone out of his way to be honest, friendly, and professional. There's absolutely no hesitation going back again and again.

Loyd

Clo
1/26/2015

"Very friendly & professional! "

Had a great experience shopping with Jim. Ellis Mazda! Staff was very friendly. I had the pleasure working with Lee Anderson. No pressure or hassling at all! Overall very satisfied with my purchase. Thanks!

pookie
1/04/2015

"Very pleasant experience!"

Just had my very first car-buying experience and can't say enough about Jim Ellis Mazda! Very professional, courteous service with absolutely no pressure. Sales person Lisa quickly became more than a sales person. She became a friend. Thank you for your kindness and patience with me; and for the laughter! Love my new Mazda CX5!

Reviews of Lee Anderson