Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta

Lisa Taylor

Feroze Iqbal, Sales Consultant, Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta

Feroze Iqbal

August 17, 2016

"Great vehicle and great customer service"

- Kimmy

I visited several dealerships before this one. Tylor Harris was extremely friendly, knowledgeable and quick to respond. I appreciated his low-pressure, straight forward approach to sales. He was very honest & I enjoyed buying my car from him & the rest of the staff at Jim Ellis.

August 03, 2016

"Best Customer Service"

- Jess

Thomas Brown and Jeff Barrett both helped me in my search for a new car. Both were knowledgable, approachable, helpful, and accommodating. They made the process fun, which is not something I experienced at any other dealerships. While I didn't end up purchasing a Mazda, it was a decision based on financial reasons alone. I know Jeff & Tom did everything they could to match the price, it just didn't make sense when I crunched the numbers. Thanks for the outstanding service. I'll be back next time I'm searching for a vehicle and I'll be sure to recommend this dealership to my friends.

June 07, 2016

"Great Customer Service"

- EH in ATL

I didn't end up buying a vehicle here, but I thought the customer service was great. Thomas Brown was very friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. He kept things relaxed and didn't make me feel pressured at all. The fact that I feel motivated to post a positive review even after deciding to buy another brand says a lot about the quality of service I received.

• Parts Department