Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta

5855 Peachtree Industrial Blvd,
Atlanta, Georgia 30341
Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta Info
About Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta

Jim Ellis Mazda of Atlanta is a leading Mazda dealer in Atlanta, Georgia. We carry a full line of new Mazda cars, minivans, SUVs and trucks, along with a large inventory of used cars at our Atlanta Mazda and used car dealership. Wondering how you are going to finance your vehicle purchase? We can also help to secure the Atlanta car loan you want, often getting you a better rate than you might from your own bank. Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta also has full Mazda service and auto repair and Mazda accessories and auto parts departments to support you long after you make your purchase. To minimize your search time for that hard-to-find car part in Atlanta, visit Jim Ellis Mazda first! Come by our Atlanta, Georgia, car dealership and see what makes us, and the Mazda brand, so special. We're located at 5855 Peachtree Ind Blvd, Atlanta, GA, or call us at 888-726-0047. Our Mazda dealership is open from 9am to 9pm Monday through Friday, and from 9am to 7pm on Saturday. We look forward to seeing you. Expect the best!

About Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta

• Parts Department
MAW
3/23/2015

"Fun Time had by All"

Lee was a pleasure to work with. Everyone thought we had known each other prior to this experience but this was out first meeting. She made my car purchase experience not such a dreadful experience. I may have made her day as well. She is not pushy or abrasive but fun and energetic.

Diane S.
3/20/2015

"Great Experience Here!"

I had only 6 days to buy a car due to a total loss accident. I had done my research and knew what I wanted. I live in Valdosta, GA where the local dealer, Prince Mazda, just wouldn't hear me out. I took the advice of my friend and looked online at Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta. I dealt with Alan Sabel on a beautiful Certified Pre-Owned Mazda CX-5 for a day. He was great! After sleeping on it, I changed my mind and decided to buy a brand new CX-5. When I called Alan, he wasn't upset at all and started working on the numbers for the new car I saw online. I got a call from Ed Johnson in an hour and within a day we had struck a deal I could manage. I had not seen the car nor driven it until I got to Atlanta, signed the papers and drove it back to Valdosta. Greatest car buying experience of my life. Easiest too! Thanks, Ed and Alan!

swb
3/18/2015

"Lee made it easy and enjoyable"

Lee was a joy to work with and made what could have been a stressful experience into one we actually enjoyed. Her forthrightness and clear delight at putting people in good cars sets a high bar!

WBA
3/12/2015

"A very good buying experience.! WBA"

I had a great experience at Jim Ellis. I bought a used Mazda. My salesman, Ed Johnson, did a great job answering all my questions. He went the extra effort to make me happy with my purchase. The finance department also did a great job. My car was an older model Miata and most banks did not want to finance it. But they went the extra effort to find a bank that would. The salesman Ed Johnson was very friendly and knowledgeable and made sure I was happy with my purchase. The car had some minor scratches and he was able to find someone to buff them out before I left the dealership. I would definitely recommend this dealership to any customer looking for a great buying experience.

Aj
3/12/2015

"They value their customers money, time and opinion"

They are knowledgeable and they respect their customers time, money and opinion. They always try to correct the things that went wrong when pointed out. Though they did not give any great deal but they are better than other Mazda dealers in the city. They at least did not waste my time with fake numbers and fake promises. This is a decent dealership to buy a car from. I bought a 2015 Mazda 6 Grand touring in June 2014. Loyd Alexander is the person who represents all the good things in above review. Ernie also supports his customers and is good at communication.

Loyd Alexandar

bdavis
3/10/2015

"Like a Father"

Car dealerships tend to have a haunting stigma. Before walking into the lot, I prepared myself for the wolf-like salesmen tactics. To my surprise, my experience was nothing like I had expected. Mr. Johnson was more than informative and helpful; he was more like a father figure who wants his son to make the right decision. Mr. Johnson never pressed or presented a deal that would hurt my finances, in fact, he took his time and specifically wrote out what I was dealing with. He helped me through the paperwork and double checked that I took care of the minor things so the bigger things would go smoothly. I would refer Mr. Johnson to anyone. Better, I will be referring Mr. Johnson.

kara921
3/09/2015

"Great service! "

Our experience at Jim Ellis Mazda of Atlanta was fantastic. Lee Anderson was very patient, helpful, and supportive throughout the process. As previous Mazda owners, we knew Mazda to be reliable and comfortable vehicles. It was an easy decision for us to purchase a new Mazda6, but Lee took the extra time to explain many details of the different vehicles available. We are in love with our new Mazda6 and look forward to many years with it. Thank you to Lee Anderson and the entire staff at Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta for making our experience so simple and easy to handle!

nitadean
3/04/2015

"Excellent Service"

I really enjoyed my experience at this dealership. Everyone was friendly and very helpful with my car buying process. Anthony Palmer followed up with me from my internet inquiry immediately after I posted on the website my interest in a car. That was awesome because I needed to purchase a car within two weeks and it was my first time purchasing a car. I truly appreciate Ed Johnson because he was very honest and worked extremely hard by giving me plenty of options of cars and thoroughly explaining the pros and cons. I also appreciate him educating me about the cars and keeping me well informed during my purchase. He promptly returned my phone calls and even referred and did the math to show me the best car insurance rates from three different companies. His professionalism was a 10 star representation of Jim Ellis Mazda and I will forever recommend this company. I'm excited and very pleased with my purchase and I couldn't have asked for a better person to work with.

Dcustomer
2/25/2015

"Do Not Take Your To These Crooks"

I took my Mazda Tribute in for servicing to this dealership. First, the service department could not figure out what was causing a problem with the vehicle. Second, the Technician that was looking at my vehicle called me to ask what work had previously been performed on the vehicle. I became suspicious, since the technician supposedly had my vehicle connected to a computer and supposedly diagnosing my vehicle. Third, someone named Mary called the next day and said that they could not find the problem with the vehicle but wanted me to leave the vehicle with the service department and let them find the problem and try different parts on the vehicle, all while billing me for labor hours even though they had not yet found the problem! I said no. When I asked to have my vehicle brought back to me, it was given to me with the yellow On Board Diagnostic light on, even though it was not on when it was brought to these crooks. I spoke to a cheesy, lying service manager named Lisa, who was very adversarial and was the reason why I said that I wanted to take somewhere else. The dirty lying crook Lisa would not even have the incompetent technicians reset the light. I took my car to GOODYEAR, which reset the OBD Light and found the problem. Don't take your car to these crooks! I WILL NEVER BUY A JIM ELLIS CAR NOR WILL I EVER HAVE IT SERVICED THERE BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO SERVICE THEIR OWN CARS PROPERLY!!

Mary and Lisa, the cheesy, lying, adversarial, service manager

Adam
2/20/2015

"Lee made this deal happen!!"

My wife and I spent several weeks car shopping for her. We had been looking at the Mazda 5 min vans and to no luck had not found one to our liking. We actually were meaning to go to the other location in Marietta, but stumbling upon this location. Immediately Lee put my wife's most anxious car buying experience, at ease. Her customer service and overall positive attitude is second to NONE. We had a couple of hiccups in the process during this transaction, but with Lee's customer service and management making things right, we had the best experience. We will be telling people where we live (North Carolina) about Jim Ellis Mazda and referring them to Lee.

Reviews of Lee Anderson