Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta

Makes: Mazda|Service Center

Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta

Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta Info
About Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta

Jim Ellis Mazda of Atlanta is a leading Mazda dealer in Atlanta, Georgia. We carry a full line of new Mazda cars, minivans, SUVs and trucks, along with a large inventory of used cars at our Atlanta Mazda and used car dealership. Wondering how you are going to finance your vehicle purchase? We can also help to secure the Atlanta car loan you want, often getting you a better rate than you might from your own bank. Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta also has full Mazda service and auto repair and Mazda accessories and auto parts departments to support you long after you make your purchase. To minimize your search time for that hard-to-find car part in Atlanta, visit Jim Ellis Mazda first! Come by our Atlanta, Georgia, car dealership and see what makes us, and the Mazda brand, so special. We're located at 5855 Peachtree Ind Blvd, Atlanta, GA, or call us at 888-726-0047. Our Mazda dealership is open from 9am to 9pm Monday through Friday, and from 9am to 7pm on Saturday. We look forward to seeing you. Expect the best!

About Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta

• Parts Department

"Lee Ann Anderson and Kelly N. were both Fantastic! "

Very helpful, funny and helped make this a pleasant buying experience! I don't think I have laughed that much ever in buying a vehicle! Kelly Noaker was so sweet in walking me through the paperwork. Painless process and was very helpful in following days as well! I would definitely buy there again!

Kelly Noaker

"Ask For Ed Johnson!"

Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta was one of 5 dealerships we shopped, and we dealt with about 8 salespeople from different dealerships over a period of about 3 weeks. Of the 8 salespeople, one was obnoxious, one we walked out on within 5 minutes, the rest were helpful and easy to work with, except ED JOHNSON! Ed Johnson was OUTSTANDING. He was informative, patient, cordial, and understanding. He did not try to rush us. He was the absolute opposite of the "hard sell" style of salesman. Even weeks after our purchase he went out of his way to help us with some minor concerns. Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta overall was a very good experience. We bought a 2011 MAZDA CX-7 at a good price and are very satisfied with our purchase.

"Lovely experience"

Lee and the team at Jim Ellis Mazda made my recent purchase a breeze. Lee was friendly and knowledgeable without being too pushy, which I really appreciated. I look forward to working with everyone there to keep my new car running smoothly for many years ahead!

"I didn't buy, but Lee was awesome"

Lee Anderson was a warm, friendly person, who made me feel welcome from the moment I walked into the dealership. It was my first time at a dealership and I was nervous, not really knowing what to expect. Though I didn't make a purchase, her down-to-earth personality made the experience a pleasant one. Her sense of humor calmed my nerves considerably and it was an absolute pleasure meeting her.

"Worth the drive"

Ed Johnson was so helpful to us. We drove from Tennessee to car shop and weren't disappointed. Ed jumped through all kinds of hoops to make us happy. He was wonderful.

"Purchase of used 2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited"

The people at Jim Ellis Mazda were helpful and courteous. They gave me an excellent trade in value for my vehicle they had only seen in my pictures. Once I arrived from out of town they inspected my vehicle and gave me $500 more than what I had asked for it without changing the price on the vehicle I intended to purchase. There were no surprise fees and all costs were laid out plainly beforehand. I enjoy a straightforward low pressure sales environment. Although not relevant to my used vehicle purchase from them, I appreciate it when a salesman knows more about a vehicle I'm shopping for than I do. That is more often than not, hard to find these days. I appreciate Anthony Palmer's help in my purchase. Thank you.

Anthony Palmer

"Great Experience"

It was a pleasure working with Jim Ellis Mazda of Atlanta. They made the process easy! Ed Johnson was great to work with! He led us through every step of the process. I strongly recommend Ed and Jim Ellis Mazda of Atlanta!

"Outstanding Customer Service"

I have actually had the most pleasant experience buying a car. Loved how the dealership had a great area for customers with a tv, free coffee, tea and water. But most importantly, everyone was so friendly. We started out with Don, who was very kind and not pushy. He ended up having to finish a transaction with a customer he'd been working with for the past couple of days. He had Edward help us so that we wouldn't be randomly sitting around. Edward was just as kind, not pushy and knowledgeable. He even gave me information that I didn't even think to ask about. I am very pleased with my overall experience. I never expected to have this type of experience at a car dealership but this has changed my perception totally. Best car buying experience ever. Highly recommend this dealership!!

"Fast, friendly service and excellent communication"

I found the car that I wanted through an online search engine, and sent a message to the sales manager via an automated form. I was contacted early the next morning to confirm availability. I went and test-drove the vehicle that evening - the place, parking lot, and service departments were all busy, but I was helped immediately. After the test drive, I noted a few minor discrepancies (10 year old car) that I would like fixed, and we agreed upon a price. I returned to the dealer after work today. The vehicle was ready, and I was out the door very quickly. I'd say that between my two visits (2 test-drives, ALL paperwork, and general friendly conversation with my salesperson), I spent less than 3 hours, total, inside the building before taking my vehicle home. Lee was great to work with. Friendly, awesome personality, not pushy, great communication. Listened to and addressed my concerns. Lee was NOT the typical salesperson that I had met several times over the years (I've been car shopping in the past, and my wife also briefly worked at a dealership). It was refreshing, that's for sure. I just returned home from the purchase and I just love this car. Thanks again, Lee!

"Ed Johnson was Excellent"

Okay, I don't write many reviews but I decided to write this one because I am very pleased with the way I was treated at Jim Ellis Mazda, Chamblee. My salesperson was Ed Johnson. He was a gentlemen and easy going and did not exert any pressure tactics. He was very knowledgable of Mazda vehicles. He took the time to explain the advantages of owning a Mazda, in my case a 2015 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring crossover SUV. I felt very comfortable dealing with Ed. I ordered my CX-5 with many options. I received a great price and the prep work was completed within two days. I've purchased several cars through years from different dealerships. This purchase was the first that I can say the experience was an enjoyable one. If you are in the market for a Mazda I strongly recommend that you give Jim Ellis Mazda in Chamblee, GA, a visit. While there, ask to see Salesman Ed Johnson.

Reviews of Lee Anderson