Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta

5855 Peachtree Industrial Blvd,
Atlanta, Georgia 30341
Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta Info
About Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta

Jim Ellis Mazda of Atlanta is a leading Mazda dealer in Atlanta, Georgia. We carry a full line of new Mazda cars, minivans, SUVs and trucks, along with a large inventory of used cars at our Atlanta Mazda and used car dealership. Wondering how you are going to finance your vehicle purchase? We can also help to secure the Atlanta car loan you want, often getting you a better rate than you might from your own bank. Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta also has full Mazda service and auto repair and Mazda accessories and auto parts departments to support you long after you make your purchase. To minimize your search time for that hard-to-find car part in Atlanta, visit Jim Ellis Mazda first! Come by our Atlanta, Georgia, car dealership and see what makes us, and the Mazda brand, so special. We're located at 5855 Peachtree Ind Blvd, Atlanta, GA, or call us at 888-726-0047. Our Mazda dealership is open from 9am to 9pm Monday through Friday, and from 9am to 7pm on Saturday. We look forward to seeing you. Expect the best!

About Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta

• Parts Department
B Murray
8/25/2015

"Excellent car buying experience"

I would rather go to the dentist than go to a car dealership. But Ed made the car buying experience fun and painless. No laughing gas needed. I highly recommend Jim Ellis Mazda. I was dealt with fairly and was given all the information I needed in order to fend off any possible buyer's remorse. Go here.

hrm123
8/25/2015

"Great car buying experience"

Great used car buying experience with the help of Lisa Taylor. This was my first car purchase and I had been dreading the entire experience but the staff made it incredibly easy and quick! Wonderful experience overall.

jeaster
8/24/2015

"Easy (dare I say fun) car-buying experience"

This was the second time I had bought a car myself without Mom and Dad with me. My girlfriend and I went "looking" at cars to see what I might like and she said, "let's go see Lee (from whom she had purchased her current Mazda 3)!" We went and she immediately recognized us and gave my gf a hug. She asked what size I wanted and what I cared that it had on it and what my rough estimate price range was. So we looked at the new 2015 Mazda 3. Great car. Left and went to visit Honda and Kia down the street. The car itself was just simply a better product than the other vehicles in the same price range and it sold itself (with Lee's help, of course). So we went back to the Mazda dealer to take a couple pictures of price stickers and options in the windows and went inside and I fell for the red Mazda 3 hatchback on the showroom floor (cause I always immediately go for the most expensive thing in any store I walk into, not that it was the most expensive, but not base-priced either). Sat in it for a while and then Lee walked back in and saw us sitting there. So we talked about some options and while I was deciding a few other people became really interested in the vehicle. So I quickly decided that it was the car I wanted and Lee sprung into action to make sure that no one bought it before me. They had great incentives going on and the trade-in on my old car was so easy. Everyone was personal and friendly. Nobody was pushy, mainly because I think Lee believes in the product and assumes that it is going to sell itself. If you need someone to talk to, she's honest and there's no bull$#!+. It was a great experience, and assuming I'm in Atlanta the next time I need a car, I will be going back!

Sebastien B
8/23/2015

"Great New Car Purchase experience"

My experience at Jim Ellis mazda dealership was great. I took a few trip there to discuss about the new Mazda 3 I just purchased. Feroze is a very Friendly, professional and helpful salesman especially when I had questions about the car of financing. A great experience overall that I will definitely recommend to anybody who is looking for a great new car!

Jaspinn
8/21/2015

"Wonderful friendly staff! Great Selection"

I had such a wonderful time shopping for a used car at Jim Ellis. I called in with Anthony before visiting to check their inventory. I didn't have to spend a lot of time on the phone waiting, and they had the exact car I was looking for at a great price and low mileage. Lee A was fantastic. She had the car ready in front for me when I arrived and the test drive went great. The entire experience was relaxed and they went way above and beyond to make buying a car an enjoyable experience. The entire staff is full of smiles when you walk in, and overall an enjoyable place to shop for a car. I will absolutely be a customer for a long time and recommend it to my friends and family.

Sue and Jesssie
8/16/2015

"Great service "

Phillip showed us the Mazda 3 and told us all about the great features. We were so impressed with the car and the friendly service! The website to apply for financing was convenient and easy to use. Our financing manager was great also, explaining all the numbers.

Jeff Ray

Angela
7/29/2015

"Awesome CX9"

We had a great experience purchasing our new Mazda CX9 at this dealership working specifically with Lee Anderson. She answered all our questions and helped us set up the blue tooth and was very entertaining throughout the process! Lee, along with the business manager, made this the most pleasurable car-buying experience we have ever had!

JMG
7/28/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience of My Life!"

I went there not knowing exactly what kind of car I wanted and Lee Anderson listened to me and recommended I test drive a Mazda 3 hatchback. I fell in love with the car and Lee and her associates located one in the color combination I wanted and had it delivered to Atlanta within 2 days. Every step of the car buying experience was pleasant and easy thanks to Lee. She is the best car salesperson I have ever dealt with and I am 60 years old!! The whole dealership is great! I recommend it highly!!!

Satisfied Client
7/22/2015

"Excellent Experience"

This dealership serviced my Mazda minivan for years, so when it became apparent that repairs needed to keep my 13 year old car running made no economic sense I asked to speak to a low-key, polished, professional saleman. Was introduced to Feroze Iqbal, who turned out to be all of that. Over a few days we had several discussions and a little negotiation, resulting in what I felt was a fair trade-in value for my old car and an attractive price for the new one. I didn't intend to finance the new car, but business / finance manager John Nix quickly and effortlessly quoted terms that were too good to decline. An overall excellent experience.

John Nix

Mminne
7/16/2015

"One of a kind!"

I came in knowing exactly the car I wanted. My family and I were introduced to Lee Anderson and from that point on, we were given the best service. Not only was she informative and helpful, she kept us laughing the entire time. Lee is a fantastic Sales Associate and Brand Specialist. I have never felt more comfortable at a dealership. She is very relaxed, funny, helpful and there is never a dull moment when talking with her. We took my CX-9 out for a test drive and we instantly bonded over our mutual love of Border Collies. We had such a fun experience and I attribute that all to Lee and her energy and time that she gave to us. I never felt rushed or pressured at all. Just laughed and really enjoyed the whole experience. I love my car and I know I made the right choice. Lee is one of a kind! Thank you for your help and guidance and we will definiely recommend this dealership and Lee to others.

Reviews of Lee Anderson