Jim Ellis Mazda of Marietta

Average

Jim Ellis Mazda of Marietta

Jim Ellis Mazda of Marietta Info
About Jim Ellis Mazda of Marietta

Jim Ellis Mazda of Marietta is a full service Mazda and Certified Pre-Owned car dealership; located in Marietta, Georgia. Over the past 18 years, we have been the number one in Mazda sales, new and certified pre-owned, throughout Georgia. Number one in superior customer service, and the number one Mazda parts dealer, proving by far that we are number one in the business. Jim Ellis Mazda Marietta was recognized by Mazda North American Operations as a member in the top 50 dealers of 2009 in combined Sales and Customer Loyalty performance in the prestigious Mazda President's Club. We have a superior selection of new and certified pre-owned vehicles within a friendly, no hassle and low stress atmosphere. Our technicians are certified, factory trained and only use state of the art equipment to ensure you get the best service possible. We have the largest parts inventory in the south, and we are a major wholesale parts supplier, almost guaranteeing that we will have your part in stock when you need it. See our new MAZDA3, MAZDA5, MAZDA6, Miata, CX-9, CX-7 and Tribute models that are in stock and ready to claim the Marietta roads. So why go anywhere else? Jim Ellis Mazda of Marietta surpasses the competition so that you can get excellent customer service, vehicles and repair service when you need it. Looking for a pre-owned vehicle? Browse our inventory of pre-owned vehicles, we offer quality, certified pre-owned vehicles at reasonable prices. With our impeccable service and selection there's no reason to go anywhere else. Expect the best, at Jim Ellis Mazda of Marietta.

About Jim Ellis Mazda of Marietta

"Unethical LYING Service Department!!!"

We have purchased 3 vehicles from this dealership in the past 5 years, and had used the service department many times prior to this last unethical visit. This last trip to look at my vehicle has me questioning every thing they have ever done, and we will NOT purchase anything from these lying people again nor promote this scam of a service center! Doug, a service manager here completely lied to me regarding a repair. They did NOT do the repair, then tried to charge me!! He further claimed that he didn't know we have an extended warranty, yet this information is on my profile as it was purchased thru Mazda and is on the car he was repairing! They lied and said they pulled out the windshield on my car and resealed it. There is absolutely NO evidence of this as my work sticker that is inside the windshield is completely intact and the windshield was not wiped, cleaned, nor had fingerprints which would indicate removing the windshield. They also claimed that using the sunroof in the car, caused a leak which leaked across the ceiling to the left side of the door jam. We have used the sunroof twice since getting this vehicle 18 months ago!!! And we have had the car washed multiple times with out ever having an issue with the sunroof. They claimed there were "clogged pinholes" in the sunroof from debris!! ABSURD, and NOT true, as it has been opened twice since we've had the car, and it is parked in a garage all day with the sunroof obviously not open!! Looking back at my last service appointment there 4days prior to the above one, which was for an oil change and tire rotation, I remember getting a call from Doug that my car battery was testing "low", and needed to be replaced. I thought that sounded fishy at the time since this is a 2014 Mazda 6 and by no means should have a battery issue already, so I told him I would wait. The interesting thing is that TODAY on the paper work that I got from Jim Ellis Service, the report for my battery test is "GOOD" and is in the green area which indicates that it does NOT need service! This is scamming your customers and an UNETHICAL practice!! I will be reporting this to the Better Business Bureau as well! Jim Ellis, this service department has severely scarred your reputation with unethical practices and scamming the public in order to make money !! We will not be back to your dealerships after having purchased 3 cars from you in the past 5 years, and we will be reporting this scam to all business advocacies!

"Exceptional Servcies "

The entire experience was wonderful. The sale associate, general sales manager, general manager, and finance manager all showed me what buying a car should be like. They all showcased exceptional professionalism, courtesy, and compassion. Great team!

"First service visit"

Both my and my husband's 2015 CX-5's were brought in for their first oil change. We also purchased some accessories for them. Service was great - they even fed us lunch! Thank you for the awesome service!

"In 2010 I purchased a CX9 from Jim Ellis Mazda.The Sales..."

In 2010 I purchased a CX9 from Jim Ellis Mazda.The Sales experience was great with Mike Mc.The car has been truly amazing .However the service dept needs some customer service training.In 2013 i had a minor accident involving my car.I had such a great sales experience I decided to have the car towed to this dealership.While all of the dealings were done with the dealership and Allstate insurance I was never kept informed unless I called and requested an update.I was told for 3 weeks that it was all the fault of the insurance co which I know was not true because they were involved very quickly when I reported the accident .THEY KEPT ME INVOLVED ON A DAILY BASIS.When every thing was finally settled it seems your dealership had to order the parts for repair which I feel since they knew they were getting the job the parts should have already been there to avoid a future delay. This doesn't end here .In January of this year I was searching for a used car for my stepdaughter we stopped in at Jim Ellis Mazda after being at a few other dealerships to find the perfect car for her.Diane Drescher is my step daughter who has been diagnosed with stage 4 CANCER who is now sitting at a Honda dealership to fix a car locking problem which I brought to your service dept to fix since the car was bought there.I was told the car was brought over to a Honda dealership before I picked it up and the problem was fixed.I convinced Diane to buy an extended warranty from the dealership which should have covered any mechanical problems.I was also told the warranty could be taken anywhere to be honored.Evidently again not true Also the proper paperwork for Dianne.s registration was not properly processed by your dealership which resulted in another customer inconvenience.There was also about a 2 month delay in getting my referral check from the dealership. Overall I would say Mazda has a superior product but Jim Ellis has a major customer service problem.If this problem with Danne's Honda can't get fixed properly the car is coming back to JIM Ellis with possible legal ramifications James Engle 33jackfrost@att.net

"Good Morning, I visited the dealership on Friday June..."

Good Morning, I visited the dealership on Friday June 14, 2013. I waited outside to be greeted and assisted. I watched as sales representatives came out and greeted and assisted other guests as I looked inside every single CX 5 and CX 9 you had on the lot that day. To make a long story short I was never approached by any of your representatives. I found that to be very disturbing. Due to the treatment I received that day, I decided to take the $35,000 cash I had in my pocket at the time to the Steve Rayman dealership. Thank you Steve Rayman for your excellent customer service and hospitality.

None

"What a surprising experience! Over the last 40 years, I..."

What a surprising experience! Over the last 40 years, I have come to dread shopping for a new car. Just because my initials are B.S. doesn't mean I like to put up with it. Our salesman, Mike Fresquez, is a polished professional. He answered our questions, helped us make an informed decision and get a good deal without all the usual insincere flattery and high pressure tactics that we have experienced at some other dealerships. The sales manager and finance manager were also very friendly and helpful. We ended up with a great deal and a higher than expected credit for our trade in vehicle. It was my first visit to Jim Ellis Mazda, but it will not be my last. I love my new Mazda! I trust our service experience will be just as pleasant, but will provide future updates.

Mike Fresquez

"Yes, it was my third time visiting Jim Ellis Mazda, and..."

Yes, it was my third time visiting Jim Ellis Mazda, and you won't get my business from any referrals from me anymore. First, I got really frustrated when I found out that your vendor (Marion Gilbert - I remember his name, he even never recognize me when I was there last week - I felt like an object), was selling me a "new" Mazda 3 with 300 miles on it, he gotta really mad when I saw the high millage and decided to get one with less mileage. It was at the end of the month and I feel like he just wanted to make his numbers forgetting about who he was dealing with (a human being). My second bad experience at Mazda Marietta was when I went back few weeks later, once I got my car, to buy the weather tech floor line. The tall cashier lady (I don't know her name) with very poor customer care treated me very rudely. She just wanted to get the money. After my not so pleasant experience I thought about taking my business some place else, but I decide to give it another shot, since Mazda Marietta is on my way to work. Last week, I realized how unprofessional and insensitive their crew is. Again, the tall cashier lady, was very rude. When I ask about using my coupon that I got in the mail from them on the mail, she started with attitude and told me that I had to ask the service advisor. I mean, what is she there for? Just to collect the money and show her laziness? After she left to speak to my advisor she came back and stated (without explanation) that my bill is now $74.86. This is with my coupon included. But my package total was $79.90. Finally the main reason is because I had the due for maintenance sign on my dash. I took it in for this very reason. I get home and I stil have this same message. I called Brendan Michael (my service advisor). He told me to check my car manual. Really????? So, I emailed the Service Manager what I got was a auto reply email saying "Thank you for choosing Jim Ellis Mazda Marietta! We apologize, but from the information that you have provided we are unable to determine the vehicle you are looking for." WTF??? Avoid this place!!!!!!

Brendan Michael

"I purchased my Mazada from this dealership three years..."

I purchased my Mazada from this dealership three years ago. I have routinely had it serviced there and have been moderately pleased with the service. However, at my last service appointment I asked to have my car's emission check done in order to have my tag renewed. They charged me for it, printed on my receipt that it had been completed - and I submitted this information with my tag renewal. I was being helped that day by Brendan. My tag renewal was rejected and sent back to me with a note that I had not had an emission check completed. I called Jim Ellis and asked them to confirm the approval code for my inspection - and after being on hold for upwards of 20 minutes - Brendan finally confirmed for me that in fact they had not done my emissions but had charged me. No further explanation than that. I'm now left to haul myself back up there on my time to actually have the service done for which I've already paid. I will never take my car back to Jim Ellis for service.

Brendan

"These guys are good. I bought a Lincoln Towncar from them..."

These guys are good. I bought a Lincoln Towncar from them on September 1st. I live in Minnesota, they are located in Georgia so long distance transaction but they told the truth from top to bottom and didn't leave out the little details that can piss you off later. They kept their word by holding it for me until I could fly down there and pick it up. They guy I dealt with down there is Scott Brandt; picked me up at the airport, patient with me while I looked over the car, and he helped after the sale when I needed a couple questions answered. Real prompt and professional, a class organization up and down. If you are doing a long distance deal, have no fear these folks will take care of you.

Scott Brandt

"Spoke with Mike several times over several months on the..."

Spoke with Mike several times over several months on the phone about a CX-9- he was very patient and did not use high pressure sales tactics at all. Once I was ready to make the deal, we arranged everything over the phone, got an estimate on my trade and all paperwork was ready to sign when I arrived from out of state. He could not have been any more helpful or nice. I would drive 150 miles to do business with him again anytime- it was a pleasure.

Mike F