Jim Ellis Volkswagen Atlanta

5901 Peachtree Blvd,
Atlanta, Georgia 30341
Jim Ellis Volkswagen Atlanta Info
About Jim Ellis Volkswagen Atlanta

Jim Ellis Volkswagen of Atlanta has been a family owned Volkswagen dealership in Atlanta for over 40 years. Many of our managers have also been with us for over 20 years, so when you come to Jim Ellis Volkswagen Atlanta for your next new or used VW vehicle, you know you'll get a quality car with superior service to back your purchase. About Jim Ellis Volkswagen Atlanta - Atlanta New & Used Volkswagen Dealership Jim Ellis Volkswagen Atlanta is proud to serve Atlanta with quality Volkswagen vehicles. With models like the Jetta, Passat, New Beetle, Golf, Eos, GLI and Touareg, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit us at 5901 Peachtree Ind Blvd, Atlanta, GA 30341 to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for a used car in Atlanta we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned vehicles. Each vehicle on our Atlanta used car lot has undergone a meticulous inspection by our expert service staff. We offer certified pre-owned cars as well. Jim Ellis Volkswagen Atlanta is not just your Atlanta Volkswagen dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Georgia customers. From Volkswagen car repairs performed by expert mechanics, to OEM Volkswagen auto parts, to car loans, Jim Ellis Volkswagen Atlanta is the smart choice for your automotive needs. Let our expert finance team secure the Atlanta car loan you are searching for! Come in and say hi! We're located at 5901 Peachtree Blvd, Atlanta, GA 30341 or you can call us at (877) 733-6342.

About Jim Ellis Volkswagen Atlanta

Chembry
7/01/2016

"Brian Bolton is the guy to go to "

Brian Bolton was a great salesman. He didn't pressure me and we were able to work together to find a car that was in my price range. I will definitely go back to him when I'm in the market for another new or used car.

xx
6/12/2016

"I thought places like this were a thing of the past."

I cant say enough good things about Jim Ellis Volkswagen. It's rare that I write a review but I felt the need due to the professionalism & fairness I received at JEV. My salesman was Joe Luna. He was fair, knowledgeable and an absolute professional. He answered all of my questions thoroughly & actually gave me the bottom line price of the car I wanted. I shopped at other VW dealerships around Atlanta, getting a bottom line price before a huge sales pitch & "Why don't you come in & talk with us" routine was impossible prior to visiting JEV. I could not believe that such a fair & honest car dealership still exists in 2016. I will definitely purchase all my future cars from Jim Ellis. My finance officer was Lance Jeter. Lance is a pro's pro with complete knowledge of his profession & he has a great personality to boot. Lance answered all of my questions with thorough knowledge & complete honesty. The complete honesty part shocked me again. This is rare in any person in 2016. Thank you Joe, Lance & Jim. Your dealership is the best I've ever visited. Thank you again Chris

Joe Luna, Lance Jeter

happycustomer
5/17/2016

"Great dealership great people"

I traveled 2.5 hours to this dealership based on the description that was shown and described by the sales staff. When I arrived the Mustang GT 2011 was EXACTLY as shown and described. The sales staff was very professional and they took care of all my questions and needs. WE were treated with utmost respect even though we were buy a preowned vehicle. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this dealership.

eastsideozzy
5/09/2016

"Worth coming from out of state"

We came from SC after hearing what a pleasant experience and great deal my father in law had, so we spoke with the same sales rep. Joe Luna did an amazing Job getting us a great deal for our trade in and an even better deal for a brand new Passat R-Line! Best sales experience I've ever had buying a car, go talk to Joe Luna!!

Joe Luna

kkingATL
4/27/2016

"Great experience for first-time buyer!"

This was my first-ever car purchasing experience, and the staff did an excellent job of walking me through the various models and being sure I got to see the different features for first-hand comparison. They helped me work through the purchase v lease decision, as well whether I should go with a new or certified, pre-owned model. When I made the decision to purchase, the process was smooth from finance conversations clear through pulling away in my new Tiguan! They also followed up early this week to see if I had any questions. They were also exceptionally professional as we walked through the complicated details of the finance side. They thoroughly reviewed all of my options, patiently answered all of my questions, and took the time to make sure I understood what I'd need to do moving forward. Staff also followed up via email early this week. A huge thanks to Bill and Karl, who made this process, which was initially intimidating enough to me to put off for almost two years, stress free. I especially appreciate the fact that they've both been clear that they're available for any follow-up questions.

Bill King, Karl Jiram

gpalmer24
4/11/2016

"Fair and Honest - My second great experience at Jim Ellis VW"

Jim Ellis VW is THE place for Volkswagen in Atlanta. This is my second purchase here, and the staff at Jim Ellis is a cut above. I searched by price and quality all over Atlanta for a reliable second car. The crew at Jim Ellis, especially Brian Bolton, are second to none. I found their trustworthiness and professionalism (as well as the excellent value for price) to be a breath of fresh air in today's competitive automotive environment. I have now purchased one new and one used vehicle at Jim Ellis Volkswagen. I will be back!

CandyWhiteGTI
4/06/2016

"Great Experience!"

I recently visited the service department at Jim Ellis at could not be happier with my experience. My service advisor, Tania Santos was extremely helpful. She explained the process for the work I needed done, and even called me throughout the day to update me on the repairs required. She was super friendly and knowledgeable. I have no doubts in returning to this dealership for my future service and sales needs.

Tania Santos

Happy New GTI Owner
4/04/2016

"Very Good Experience Buying 2016 VW GTI"

I'd done a good bit of research online before heading to Jim Ellis. Was very happy with the experience. Salesman Aundra Wilson was knowledgeable and did not exert pressure.

Aundra Wilson

piobst
4/04/2016

"helpful"

I contacted this dealership from out of state hoping to find a better deal and service than what my local dealer offered. Jane was very helpful as we communicated via phone and email. I was able to pick up my car and file paperwork without any issues.

Jane

toa
4/03/2016

"Super Helpful"

Brian at Jim Ellis was really helpful in finding ways to help me out and get the car i wanted at a price that was within my range!

Reviews of Tom Mann