Jim Ellis Volkswagen Atlanta

Jim Natili

Lance Jeter, Sales Consultant, Jim Ellis Volkswagen Atlanta

Lance Jeter

May 10, 2017

"Honest, professional, knowledgeable. The best!!!"

- AnnieDorsey

This is our second purchase from Jim Ellis VW and we couldn't be happier. Mark Shaw took us for a test drive and we fell in love with the car. Mark's knowledge and professionalism was very impressive and we appreciated never feeling pressured. We also were lucky to have seen Robby Boleman again, who is the absolute best of the best. We always love working with Robby, who is kind, honest and just fun to be around. We were offered a great deal on the perfect car for our family. When it came to financing, Karl Jiram was amazing. He was able to make everything fit perfectly for us. The entire process was not only stress-free and fast, we enjoyed the company of the entire Jim Ellis VW team. We will never buy a car anywhere else. Thank you!!!!

Robby Boleman
Other Employees : Mark Shaw, Karl Jiram

April 05, 2017

"Excellent Service Advisors"

- M Word

I've owned Volkswagens exclusively, and have largely avoided dealership service shops in favor of smaller VW-specific mechanics. I moved to Atlanta two years ago, and because I hadn't found a mechanic I trusted, I opted for Jim Ellis VW in the meantime...I've been seeing Josh Jamison here ever since. They do great work at this shop to be sure, but truly what brings me back here is that I trust the people on the other side of the counter. I try to stay literate about cars and what's going on with mine, but it will always be a mystery to me and so I'm inclined to be skeptical and fearful of THE AUTO SHOP. Josh takes his time to explain the details to me every time and gives me personal insights that help me make the best decisions for my vehicle. This is the place, ya'll!

Leo Levya
Other Employees : Josh Jamison

March 31, 2017

"Never buying a car from Jim Ellis VW again."

- justthoughtushouldknow.

I feel like I'm getting ripped off every time I speak to them. I've only had my car for a year, and I've already had to do engine work and now my tires need to be replaced after less than 15k miles. When I asked if they felt that was acceptable they gave me the worst excuse in the book: everybody else has the same standards of 4/32" being an acceptable tread depth to sell at, even though they recommend you replace them at 4/32". Even if everybody else follows that standard, does that make it right? Is that how you want to run your business? I even tried to compromise with them and say I would pay for the tires if they waived the labor and they said no! They had no interest in making the situation right. And it seems nothing is covered in their extended warranty. I only tried Jim Ellis because the location was closer than the last dealership I bought from, which was Heritage VW. I got a much better deal, car and service from Heritage. I don't plan on buying a car from any Jim Ellis dealership in the future. My experience leads me to believe they are hustlers who seem to deal with such a large volume that they really aren't concerned with individual customers. If you want to get cheated out of your hard earned money, this is just the dealership for you!

Rose