Jim Ellis Volkswagen Atlanta

Lance Jeter

July 22, 2017

"Great professional service!"

- Arturo1992

Brian was such an amazing and professional salesman I came back and bought a second car in the same week! Lance was also great. Please extend my thanks to them! A loyal customer of Jim Ellis! Sarah

Brian Bolton

June 20, 2017

"Awsome Customer Service "

- The Original

My Service Representative was Jermaine Waterton and he was great from the very beginning. He was professional, knowledgable and courteous. Jermaine checked my vehicle in and insured I would have a ride to the office. Jermaine called me on multiple occasions to keep me abreast of what was wrong with my vehicle. Unfortunaly, we needed major work done and Jermaine was patient and explained all the issues with the vehicle. I decided to complete the work at Jim Ellis. Upon my arrivial, Jermaine was still at the dealership and he explained the bill/services provided in detailed before I went over to the cashier desk to make my payment. As I was driving home, I had additional questions and I didn't hesitate to call Jermaine. He answered my call and answered all my questions. Jermaine even gave me a follow up call the following morning as he was sure I had additional questions (which I did) and he took care of all my concerns. Much appreciated. Thanks, Jermaine and take care.

Jermaine Waterton

May 10, 2017

"Honest, professional, knowledgeable. The best!!!"

- AnnieDorsey

This is our second purchase from Jim Ellis VW and we couldn't be happier. Mark Shaw took us for a test drive and we fell in love with the car. Mark's knowledge and professionalism was very impressive and we appreciated never feeling pressured. We also were lucky to have seen Robby Boleman again, who is the absolute best of the best. We always love working with Robby, who is kind, honest and just fun to be around. We were offered a great deal on the perfect car for our family. When it came to financing, Karl Jiram was amazing. He was able to make everything fit perfectly for us. The entire process was not only stress-free and fast, we enjoyed the company of the entire Jim Ellis VW team. We will never buy a car anywhere else. Thank you!!!!

Robby Boleman