Jim Ellis Volkswagen Atlanta

Robby Boleman, Used Car Manager, Jim Ellis Volkswagen Atlanta

Robby Boleman

Used Car Manager

November 05, 2016

"Promise made - no promise kept - Sara"

- AngryVW

I called ahead and made an appointment for an oil change, I mentioned that I would wait on the car and would need to have it done quickly, I arrive the next day, get checked in and then come back in an hour and find that my car hasn't been moved, no work done, and Sara is surprised when I want my keys back and tell her I'm leaving. Not only did she not even attempt to keep her word but she had so little respect for my time that she didn't bother to tell me they were backed up and there was no way I was going to get the service in the time promised. I had another VW dealer change my oil. Sara richly deserves this bad review. This kind of rudeness will not be tolerated.

August 18, 2016

"Brian Bolton was very dedicated"

- 08 ford f250

I recently purchased a pre owned truck from J Ellis VW Atlanta. It was about a hour and half drive so I asked the salesman, via text message, to save me a trip by just telling me everything that was wrong with the truck. He was very forthcoming and even took additional pictures of the few dings and dents in the truck. He stated late after a lengthy negotiation to finish the deal. He delivered this level of dedication while dealing with a family tragedy. He followed up after the sale and remained helpful when we forgot to get our garage door opener out of the vehicle we traded. I would recommend Brian Bolton to anyone purchasing a vehicle.

August 06, 2016

"Great Service "

- sara rodriguez

I came into the service department in need of a new battery when passing through the state. I recieved excellent service . I told Joshua Jamison I didn't not have much time and he went beyond to get me out quickly without a appointment. Thank you again Jim Ellis Service and the complimentary car wash was a pleasant surprise .