Read Reviews Jim Ellis Volkswagen of Atlanta

Overall

4.8 out of 5

41 lifetime reviews

Jim Ellis Volkswagen of Atlanta

Employees have not yet been listed by this dealership.

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Jim Ellis Volkswagen of Atlanta

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Jim Ellis Volkswagen of Atlanta has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Jim Ellis Volkswagen of Atlanta

Jim Ellis Volkswagen of Atlanta has been a family owned Volkswagen dealership in Atlanta for over 40 years. Many of our managers have also been with us for over 20 years, so when you come to Jim Ellis Volkswagen Atlanta for your next new or used VW vehicle, you know you'll get a quality car with superior service to back your purchase.

About Jim Ellis Volkswagen Atlanta - Atlanta New & Used Volkswagen Dealership
Jim Ellis Volkswagen Atlanta is proud to serve Atlanta with quality Volkswagen vehicles. With models like the Jetta, Passat, New Beetle, Golf, Eos, GLI and Touareg, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit us at 5901 Peachtree Ind Blvd, Atlanta, GA 30341 to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive.

If you're looking for a used car in Atlanta we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned vehicles. Each vehicle on our Atlanta used car lot has undergone a meticulous inspection by our expert service staff. We offer certified pre-owned cars as well.

Jim Ellis Volkswagen Atlanta is not just your Atlanta Volkswagen dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Georgia customers. From Volkswagen car repairs performed by expert mechanics, to OEM Volkswagen auto parts, to car loans, Jim Ellis Volkswagen Atlanta is the smart choice for your automotive needs. Let our expert finance team secure the Atlanta car loan you are searching for!

Come in and say hi! We're located at 5901 Peachtree Ind Blvd, Atlanta, GA 30341 or you can call us at (877) 733-6342.

Our Location

Free Coffee Shuttle Service
Free Loaner Cars Television
Free WiFi Vending Machines

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"AMAZING go see them!!!!!!"

Robisme89
7/10/2014 12:15:31 PM

Orlando ramirez

My Review Of Jim Ellis Volkswagen of Atlanta:

This was the best experience I have had buying anything, I brought along my father to help me, being my first time buying a car I didn’t want someone to get over on me. This was not needed at all! Orlando Is so straight forward, nice, and knows the product he sells like the back of his hand! there was not a question I asked he couldn’t answer!! The dealership as a whole was absolutely amazing, there waiting area even makes me want to bring my car in for service, just because it has such a great waiting area. Orlando made me a long time customer of Jim Ellis VW, and I cannot wait to come buy my wife a car from him the first of the year!! I have told everyone I know in need of a car to go to Jim Ellis and see Orlando!!! Thank you so much for providing me the experience of a life time, I look forward to giving you more business in the future!! ---Walter Johnson

"Terrific Customer Experience!!"

jobeth.hale
7/1/2014 10:51:36 AM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Phil Coleman

My Review Of Jim Ellis Volkswagen of Atlanta:

I bought my first Beetle Turbo S from Jim Ellis in 2002, and my second turbo Beetle in 2012. When I brought my 2012 in for its 30,000 mile check-up, I wasn't even looking for a new car, but Phil Coleman is a terrific salesperson! He has a passion for Volkswagens, and it is contagious! He knew I wanted a Beetle similar to my first one, and found the one that is truly the perfect car for me! It is a 2014 Beetle GSR, and I'm thrilled with my "yellow black racer"! If it weren't for Phil taking the time to listen and care about what I really wanted in my car, I would still be driving a car with which I wasn't completely happy. Since 2002 I’ve enjoyed the best customer service consistently. I would absolutely recommend Jim Ellis VW, Phil Coleman in Sales, and Lisa Bokenhagen in Service! Thank you! --- J Hale

Twitter
"BEST SALESMAN IN TOWN!!!"

edwardscandice
6/28/2014 10:20:57 AM

Kenneth Cook

My Review Of Jim Ellis Volkswagen of Atlanta:

I had the pleasure of working with Mr Kenneth Cook at The Jim Ellis Volkswagen Dealership (Chamblee.) Mr Cook was professional, polite, and honest. I unfortunately had an awful experience with a vehicle I purchased from The Stone Mountain VW Dealership but Mr Cook managed to turn an almost 3 month awful ordeal into a pleasant one. Mr Cook was more than just your average salesman. Mr Cook was an EXCEPTIONAL salesman which is sometimes hard to find. I was made to feel like I mattered and that I was more than just a sale. He made me feel like family. He followed up with me for almost a week prior to me actually doing an early trade in with him and provided me with sound advice the entire time. Mr Cook is a busy man but he made it a point to listen to all of my concerns and answered all of my questions. He made me feel like my feelings were important and he did not dismiss me as so many Stone Mountain and corporate VW employees/executives had done over the past few months. If I were CEO of VW for a day I would make it mandatory for Mr Cook to hold a seminar on customer service and just being a decent human being so that all VW customers would be made to feel valued and appreciated instead of dismissed and unimportant. If you or anyone that you know is in the market for a new/used car DON'T take your business anywhere else but The Jim Ellis VW Dealership!! You simply must come to The Jim Ellis Volkswagen Dealership and be sure to ask for Mr Cook aka Kenny. If he happens to be busy with another customer or off I am almost for certain that any of the other saleswomen/men will treat you like a king or queen because this dealership is all about YOU the customer and not just a sale.

C L Edwards, MS, DPM

"Ms Emile Foncha"

Aziebong
6/5/2014 12:02:52 PM

Lance Jeter

My Review Of Jim Ellis Volkswagen of Atlanta:

Great experience with cool and easy, Lance Jeter. Transaction clear and simple. Jim Ellis is first rate. I highly recommend this dealer and would return.

Twitter
"Excellent price, professional service and knowledge"

Rdowis
6/3/2014 9:05:17 PM

Jonathan Burnett

My Review Of Jim Ellis Volkswagen of Atlanta:

We bought a 2014 Passat TDI. Our last car purchase was ten years ago, so we were not the ideal customer. We did our homework and visited all the car lots. The Jim Ellis dealership and the salesmen were so much better trained and knowledgeable. We highly recommend Salesman Jonathan Burnett. We liked that he was easy to be around, patient and answered all of our many questions. The Sales Manager, Jay Flynn was equally capable and thoughtful throughout our purchase process. We bought a car and feel very good about the service we received.

Twitter
"Best car buying experience"

JasonA
6/3/2014 8:50:58 AM

Joe Luna and Micheal Landin

My Review Of Jim Ellis Volkswagen of Atlanta:

In shopping for a certified pre-owned Volkswagen Jetta Sportwagen TDI I took to the internet. Suddenly I was inundated with calls and emails from salespersons. Of all the correspondence I received, one stood out. Joe Luna with Jim Ellis Volkswagen in Atlanta seemed to be more interested in listening to my needs rather than selling me a car. Joe was super friendly and just pleasure to work with. After a couple of conversations with Joe I knew I was going to buy a car from him. Before, during, and after the sale Joe continues to provide excellent customer service.

Beyond Joe, everyone that I interacted with at Jim Ellis Volkswagen in Atlanta was really friendly and helpful. With the help of Michael Landin I financed the car with VW Credit. Like Joe, Michael was extremely helpful. Michael listened to my needs and did everything he could to accommodate me.

I would definitely recommend Joe Luna and Jim Ellis Volkswagen in Atlanta to anyone shopping for a Volkswagen.

Twitter
"Great car buying experience at Jim Ellis Volkswagen!"

claytonaw88
5/18/2014 8:33:29 PM

Lance Jeter

My Review Of Jim Ellis Volkswagen of Atlanta:

I recently purchased a 2014 Volkswagen Jetta from Jim Ellis Volkswagen. Because this was my first time purchasing a car, I did a lot of research on the entire process. My salesman, Lance Jeter, was a great help at answering any questions that I had. Lance also did a great job listening to my pros and cons of each vehicle and ultimately guided me to the perfect car. In addition to the exceptional customer service, I was able to knock my price down by $3,100 and with the recent college graduate program, I was able to take full advantage of some pretty valuable incentives. I would recommend Lance and Jim Ellis Volkswagen if you're looking!

"Retired executive"

Fully Satisfied
5/10/2014 1:20:09 PM

Rafael and Luis

My Review Of Jim Ellis Volkswagen of Atlanta:

Buying a new car is not something I normally look forward to, but my recent experience was the best I have ever had.
All of the people my wife and I had contact with (salesman, sales manager, and finance person) were the most professional and personable people we have ever dealt with (and we have dealt with many over the past 20+ years).
They were extremely knowledgeable, excellent listeners, and sensitive to our needs. The pricing was fair and their customer service and folow up were superb!

"Jim Ellis VW"

Erminz
5/7/2014 12:11:40 AM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Samel Hukic

My Review Of Jim Ellis Volkswagen of Atlanta:

“The guy that was taking care of me name Samel Hukic was a great guy friendly and pleasant explained all that was needed and answered all my questions. Thank you --- Ermin Z

Twitter
"Best car buying experience ever!"

lopez5304
5/6/2014 11:17:34 AM

Lance Jeter & Michael Landin

My Review Of Jim Ellis Volkswagen of Atlanta:

For approximately 2 months I had been actively looking for a certified pre-owned VW Lux within my budget and a certain color. Many of the dealers that I had visited made me feel that my expectations were unrealistic and that I would have to compromise on specific features and color choices. However, my experience with Jim Ellis was the complete opposite of other VW dealers. Lance (sales consultant) was very attentive and listened to my needs. He and Michael answered all of my questions and addressed my concerns. My visit at Jim Ellis resulted with me purchasing an Executive VW Touareg in the color that I wanted. I came expecting a similar experience that I had received at other dealerships. But when I left, I had received the best customer service ever, a better vehicle and a overall wonderful experience. I would encourage anyone to go to Jim Ellis and see Lance Jeter and Michael Landin (finance mgr).

Reviews 11-20 >>