Jim Ellis Volkswagen of Atlanta

5901 Peachtree Ind Blvd,
Atlanta, Georgia 30341
Jim Ellis Volkswagen of Atlanta Info
About Jim Ellis Volkswagen of Atlanta

Jim Ellis Volkswagen of Atlanta has been a family owned Volkswagen dealership in Atlanta for over 40 years. Many of our managers have also been with us for over 20 years, so when you come to Jim Ellis Volkswagen Atlanta for your next new or used VW vehicle, you know you'll get a quality car with superior service to back your purchase. About Jim Ellis Volkswagen Atlanta - Atlanta New & Used Volkswagen Dealership Jim Ellis Volkswagen Atlanta is proud to serve Atlanta with quality Volkswagen vehicles. With models like the Jetta, Passat, New Beetle, Golf, Eos, GLI and Touareg, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit us at 5901 Peachtree Ind Blvd, Atlanta, GA 30341 to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for a used car in Atlanta we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned vehicles. Each vehicle on our Atlanta used car lot has undergone a meticulous inspection by our expert service staff. We offer certified pre-owned cars as well. Jim Ellis Volkswagen Atlanta is not just your Atlanta Volkswagen dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Georgia customers. From Volkswagen car repairs performed by expert mechanics, to OEM Volkswagen auto parts, to car loans, Jim Ellis Volkswagen Atlanta is the smart choice for your automotive needs. Let our expert finance team secure the Atlanta car loan you are searching for! Come in and say hi! We're located at 5901 Peachtree Ind Blvd, Atlanta, GA 30341 or you can call us at (877) 733-6342.

About Jim Ellis Volkswagen of Atlanta

bkcohran
5/09/2015

"Jim Ellis VW Great Experience!"

Jim Ellis was among many Atlanta area dealerships I visited over a 2 week period. I made many online inquires about vehicles; most dealerships seemed pleased for me to do business with them. They responded promptly and many even called for follow-ups. Jim Ellis VW was exception. However, many attitudes changed when I visited the dealership. Jim Ellis VW is an exception! I suppose other dealerships saw me as young and unserious boy that needed his parents to make a decision. (I am a very young man that recently graduated college with a great job.) Jim Ellis VW on the other hand, welcomed me and gave me the service that I expected. I can say Jim Ellis VW earned my loyalty for future purchases, and would be recommended to any first time car buyers, especially first time buyers. Joe Luna was my sales contact. He worked with me to find the car that met my parameters. I really appreciate this. Other dealerships would not work with my given parameters. They would tell me some of them are not important. I was looking for a CPO vehicle. One of my parameters was I did not want a car from an area that gets a lot of snow and has harsh winters. Maybe I was being picky, however Joe never questioned my desire or tried to talk me out of it. Other dealerships did. Instead he found a car that met all my parameters. This proved to me that Joe was going the extra mile to have the best customer service. Also, Joe made the negotiating experience really easy. We did not come to an agreement off the bat and I walked. However a day later, the process began again and we did finally come to an agreement. Once again Joe really worked for my business and went the extra mile to keep me as a customer. Finally on the day I picked up the car, Joe introduced me to everybody, showed me the amenities if I ever need to wait for my car to be serviced, and even got me the cards for the service department. I really appreciate his hard work and making my first car buy experience a pleasure. Ultimately, the experience I had with Joe is reflected across the entire employee population. Everybody was easy and great to work with, even Irene in the finance department. She helped me make decisions and explained everything to me and answered all my questions. Thank you Jim Ellis VW for making a great car buying experience.

Thedeens13
5/03/2015

"Jim Ellis VW Is great"

Thank you Jim Ellis VW for making my service experienced a blessing. Tom Mann is the most knowagable manager I have experienced. Thank you for fixing my car and my problem.

Tom Mann

NL 2015
5/03/2015

"Great deal, Great service"

I bought a 2014 VW Passat with low miles. Joe Luna was great to work with during the sale process. No pressure...just the appropriate amount of key information about the vehicle. He came back with an excellent quote so there was no hassle during the negotiation process. Here is the amazing part and why I would recommend Joe Luna and Jim Ellis VW. Four days after the purchase the car was not running correctly. I emailed Joe late on a Friday night. First thing Saturday morning Joe called....within 30 minutes of hanging up a tow truck had picked up the car to take it to the dealership for an exam and Joe personally brought a loaner car to my home so I would not be inconvenienced further...No body likes problems with their car...but Joe Luna is the kind of guy you want to fix them when they do occur.

Irene

Pavan
4/30/2015

"Amazing experience !"

Was in market for a used Passat, saw couple of them on their website and showed interest. Got a call very immediately. The car i was looking for was sold the other day but Joe Luna showed me some others passats and we immediately liked a blue used passat. The experience was amazing dealing with Joe, right from talking to him for the first time till I took delivery of the car. Joe even went a step ahead and picked me when I had to take the car delivery ! He is an outstanding salesman, a great guy to talk to. Made us feel very comfortable, working through the negotiation process. I would highly recommend doing business with them specially Joe. 5 star experience with Joe and JE VW !

Joe Luna, Irene, Quinton

RPutnam
4/27/2015

"Great Experience from an out of towner!"

Found a used vehicle online and contacted Jim Ellis VW looking for more info. Within a day I received a response from Joe Luna. Told Joe that I lived 5 hours away and that I needed to have an honest review of the truck and would like more pictures. Joe immediately sent me pictures of just about every square inch of the truck including the flaws. Talked numbers over email and phone for a couple days and we had a deal! When I arrived to the dealership Joe was waiting for me with all the paperwork already taken care of. Test drove the truck and less than an hour later I was on my way back home. Easiest care buying experience I've ever had. Would definitely recommend this dealership and Joe to anyone out there car searching!

Jeff S.
3/28/2015

"Still pinching myself!"

My first experience with Jim Ellis VW was purchasing a CPO 2012 Jetta for my daughter in October 2014, which was a great experience dealing with Jane and Jason. Unfortunately that car turned out to be a lemon, being towed twice and 3 other trips for service in the first 5 months of ownership. I contacted the GM Scott Johnson, detailed the numerous issues with the vehicle, and he offered to "make things right"! Met yesterday with Jon Stout and he had keys in hand for a couple of vehicles to consider. I worked with Kenny who was fast and efficient, and he showed me a new vehicle that met our needs beautifully. They worked the deal out to have me drive away in a new 2015 Jetta SE with all the new tech gadgets (which my daughter will love!), a beautiful, fun to drive car that will be an awesome birthday surprise when my daughter comes home from college next week! While the car itself is an incredible upgrade from the 2012 model, the honesty, respect and concern displayed by the dealership management and staff was the best ever. I've purchased 4 cars from other Jim Ellis dealerships over the years, and while they were all pleasurable experiences, VW Atlanta topped them all on this particular occasion! Thanks to all for a wonderful experience!

Scott, Jon and Kenny

Nick G.
3/18/2015

"Great Experience!"

I just purchased a used Ford F150 Platinum and I couldn't be more pleased with the level of customer service that I received from the Salesman, Finance Manager, and the General Manager. The people are very friendly and the deal was great. They also worked out a great deal with me on my trade-in. Thank you so much for making this the least painful car shopping experience that I have ever had!

Alex, Irene, Scott

GTIFan
3/09/2015

"Great Experience"

After having a terrible experience at another VW dealership, it's very easy to recognize a great one. Lance was great, super friendly and an overall credible sales guy who helped get me the car & features I wanted, without haggle. Irene who handled my financing got me a great rate, was very knowledgable and helped explain everything to me in detail. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who asks. I'm excited about my new car, and super happy with the process.

Lance & Irene

Ihatemyjetta
9/30/2014

"VW are pieces of junk"

I wouldn't recommend buying a car from this dealership, they only care about selling a car and after that they don't care. They have very bad business practices.

All

George Stuart
9/27/2014

"A great experience."

I have now bought 4 VWs from Jim Ellis of Atlanta and after visiting a few other dealerships, I remember why I keep coming back and buying here. I was interested in a 2010 certified used Jetta that I saw on their website and could not be happier with my experience. Joe Luna was my sales representative. He took great care of me and made the whole experience as pleasant and stress free as possible. Negotiating the price only took a few minutes and we closed the deal with now problems. The service department has always taken good care of me and been very fair with what was charged for the necessary repairs. I don't expect that to change with my change of car. My previous car was totaled so I needed to buy something rather quickly. Joe took great care of me and I look forward to doing business with him the next time that I am need of car, which no doubt in my mind will be another VW from Jim Ellis.