Jim Ellis Volkswagen of Atlanta

5901 Peachtree Ind Blvd,
Atlanta, Georgia 30341
Jim Ellis Volkswagen of Atlanta Info
About Jim Ellis Volkswagen of Atlanta

Jim Ellis Volkswagen of Atlanta has been a family owned Volkswagen dealership in Atlanta for over 40 years. Many of our managers have also been with us for over 20 years, so when you come to Jim Ellis Volkswagen Atlanta for your next new or used VW vehicle, you know you'll get a quality car with superior service to back your purchase. About Jim Ellis Volkswagen Atlanta - Atlanta New & Used Volkswagen Dealership Jim Ellis Volkswagen Atlanta is proud to serve Atlanta with quality Volkswagen vehicles. With models like the Jetta, Passat, New Beetle, Golf, Eos, GLI and Touareg, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit us at 5901 Peachtree Ind Blvd, Atlanta, GA 30341 to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for a used car in Atlanta we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned vehicles. Each vehicle on our Atlanta used car lot has undergone a meticulous inspection by our expert service staff. We offer certified pre-owned cars as well. Jim Ellis Volkswagen Atlanta is not just your Atlanta Volkswagen dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Georgia customers. From Volkswagen car repairs performed by expert mechanics, to OEM Volkswagen auto parts, to car loans, Jim Ellis Volkswagen Atlanta is the smart choice for your automotive needs. Let our expert finance team secure the Atlanta car loan you are searching for! Come in and say hi! We're located at 5901 Peachtree Ind Blvd, Atlanta, GA 30341 or you can call us at (877) 733-6342.

About Jim Ellis Volkswagen of Atlanta

Fynalee
1/16/2016

"Great Staff"

Josh Jamison made me and my girlfriend comfortable when coming in for service. Well trained staff and nice place to have your vehicle serviced. Thank again you guys and we will see you on our next service visit.

Josh Jamison

brightblu89
1/13/2016

"Well prepared salesmen"

I made an appoint to view a specific car at Jim Ellis VW, and Steve did a great job of preparing the car for my arrival. He knew a lot about the specific model I was looking at, and made sure all of the paperwork was prepared before hand to help the transaction move as quickly as possible.

Steve Cole

Bugnightmare
1/04/2016

"UPDATE: Jim Ellis Service Above & Beyond---still wary of veh"

UPDATE: I STILL love my Beetle, and I still don't trust that there isn't something wonky with the electrical. In terms of Jim Ellis Service, Josh and Tom reminded me why I fell in love with the dealership in the first place. Even when dealing with an irate customer, they still took my concerns seriously and kept working with me. Their patience alone deserves five stars. It was their willingness to listen and truly try to help me solve the problem that deserves so much more than five stars. For a woman, I can't explain how caiming it feels to have your concerns not only heard but taken seriously in the service area. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love my Beetle. What I don't love is that it clearly has an electrical problem that the dealership refuses to acknowledge. The car wouldnt start in the summer. To make a long story short, Jim Ellis wouldn't help bc I was visiting family too far away. VW roadside wouldnt help because they said that I actually didn't have two years of roadside assistance like I was told that I did. Nearby VW dealerships were quoting me a week or longer to look at it. Bought a new battery, all seemed to be fixed, but I took it to the dealership just to be safe. I detailed every issue. They couldnt recreate the problem aND instead tried to sell me tires. Fast forward to Saturday. Stopped at a gas station, wheel locked and car wouldnt start---just like in the summer. It eventually started. Monday night, go to dinner. Initially, key wouldnt open the door, car wouldnt start. No one at dealership other than the receptionist would talk to me. Car eventually cranked after half an hour. Jim Ellis needs to take this car and fix it. But I'm not driving it again and I'm not paying to tow it. You said I had roadside, so come get thenough thing.

Josh is the BEST!

Patttiiicake
1/02/2016

"Team is awesome "

Came into Jim Ellis vw with a unexpected problem with my vehicle josh Jamison made me feel safe and comfortable . You guys are great I wish I had Jim Ellis ve in Florida .

Josh Jamison

hana
12/29/2015

"What happened to VW customer service?"

I'm giving one star because I can't give zero. I have gone to JE VW numerous times (after all this is my 4th and last VW car). In the past, I have had a pleasure to service my VW with Jim, Lisa, Tony all wonderful and genuine agents (no longer with VW). But not to worry because VW got a 'terrific replacement' (being sarcastic). Joshua Jamison is beyond the worst customer service agent I have come across at this dealership. After stressing the fact that I don't feel safe driving my 2015 VW Joshua showed no interest to offer any alternatives, I asked "My car is unsafe, so you are just going to tell me there is nothing you can do?" His answer " Yes, pretty much, have a nice day" - I'm not exaggerating, those were the exact words. He completely dismissed me. It was clear to me that he hates his job. Maybe he would like it better at Target because he should be sacked from his position.

Not listed

Nonneelong
12/26/2015

"Service"

We bought a car from volkswagon because of josh in service. He is a great guy and helped our daughter out in time of need. Our daughter like bed her car and goes to josh for service and he always takes care of her! Thanks josh!

Joshua jamison

Papalong
12/26/2015

"Service"

Josh in service did a great job with my daughters car. We actually bought a Volkswagen because of josh. Thank you so much for your help! My daughter loves her car!

Josh jamison

sp0tlessmind
12/25/2015

"Great Service"

Awesome Service Team. I worked with Josh Jamison while driving though and received awesome service. Thank you Jim Ellis and Team for getting us in and out before the holidays.

Joshua Jamison

Kendra22
12/19/2015

"Phenomenal Experience "

Leasing a new vehicle at Jim Ellis VW Atlanta was a first class experience. I was very thrilled with the service experience. Joe Luna was very thorough and worked out every single detail to answer all questions & address certain requests. The entire experience was professional & personal.

Joe Luna

lvaldovinos
12/14/2015

"Best Sales Consultant Ever"

This is my second time financing with Jim Ellis VW and each time is even better than the last. Joe Luna was my Sales Consultant and he is honestly the easiest person to work with. If you want a smooth easy car buying/leasing experience, I recommend going to him. Really happy with the outcome of my experience.

Joe Luna