Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

9230 Wilshire Boulevard,
Beverly Hills, California 90212
Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills Info
About Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

At Jim Falk Lexus, we provide Beverly Hills drivers with luxurious new Lexus vehicles at terrific prices. Stop by our Los Angeles Lexus dealership today, and see why so many loyal customers continuously return to us for their Lexus leasing, servicing and financing needs

About Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

• Loaner Cars
  • Assorted Coffee, Coco, Sprite, Coke, Diet Coke, and Tea
josephchun
6/11/2011

"Best buying experience thus far in my 39 years. ..."

Best buying experience thus far in my 39 years. Straightforward deal with really no hassle. Best price and great quality of cars. This whole operation is no frills and straight to the point (getting you in the best car within your budget).

Larry

ingodaniel
6/01/2011

"Nidal is a very friendly, dependable and knowledgable in..."

Nidal is a very friendly, dependable and knowledgable in his field. He did everything he could to make sure that I'll be driving the pre-owned Lexus GS-350 home the same day. He introduced me to a number of other co-workers, including the mechanics in the service dept. which made it a more personal experience.

Nidal Akkelah

genia
5/29/2011

"The best dealership, the best service ! My friend..."

The best dealership, the best service ! My friend recommended this dealership to me and its manager . Mark Stratton helped us to select a vehicle for our family memeber. He is a true professional, knows the product very well. I will come back to this dealership again in the future and will highly recomend it to all my friends. Thank you , Safi and Mark ! Genia and Gennady Gorin

Mark Stratton

magasinn
5/26/2011

"Juan is always respectful of my time and very..."

Juan is always respectful of my time and very professional. The service I receive from Juan and this dealership is always superb. They have never done any work without my authorization and keep me informed about the work that is needed. I have been to other dealers for service of my car and Jim Faulk Lexus does the best job.

Juan Prevo

jrcaro
5/20/2011

"We are very happy with our new Lexus and know that Nidal..."

We are very happy with our new Lexus and know that Nidal is there to answer any questions or concerns about our car. He was professional and knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. I would definitely recommend Nidal to my friends and family. This is our 4th Lexus from Jim Falk and we look forward to getting our 5th in 3 years! Thanks.

Nidal Akkelah

jeremyjnorman
5/20/2011

"The Internet Sales Director was excellent through out the..."

The Internet Sales Director was excellent through out the entire process, providing timely service and a wonderful deal. He continued to scout out the exact vehicle we desired and completed the signing in short order. I'm very happy with their performace and the vehicle.

Morgan Osegueda

williamyohan
5/19/2011

"Working with Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills was really..."

Working with Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills was really wonderful. After spending more than 4 hours looking for the used Lexus GS 350 around Orange County (approximately 4 dealers), we decided to look for Jim Falk Lexus as our last dealer for the day. We came to the showroom quite late, around 8.00 PM, and we were welcomed by James Shin. James gave us a quick tour of Jim Falk garage using the wonderful Lexus LS while looking for the remaining Lexus GS 350. After found the Lexus GS 350 that I want, we decide to buy it. The price itself was very low compare to other dealer and having the low mileage for 2007 GS was a great benefit to us. The negotiation went very well and the payment procedure was very easy. Last word, it is really a wonderful experience working with James Shin and Jim Falk and looking for the next opportunities (getting Lexus LS 460 maybe).

James Shin

wverver
5/16/2011

"I walked in to Jim Falk Lexus looking to purchase a..."

I walked in to Jim Falk Lexus looking to purchase a certified pre owned IS250. Immediately I was approached by Mark who was more than willing to answer all my questions and even take me for a test drive. The first day I visited I ended up not purchasing the vehicle because I wanted to shop around further. No high pressure sales tactics, assertive but not aggressive. Mark was clear and to the point. Upon looking at other Lexus' and even BMW I did not find a nicer car or was not treated near as nice as I was by Mark and the team at Jim Falk Lexus. Purchasing the car was a breeze from test drive to financing. Even the follow up was complete satisfaction. Mark made sure to make sure I was completely happy with my purchase. Everyone from sales, financing to service was incredible. Highly recommended dealership and salesmen. Even months later I am still ecstatic with my purchase.

Mark Stratton

davidpascaline
5/08/2011

"It has been a while since we bought a car and we were..."

It has been a while since we bought a car and we were pleased to find we can have an elegant buying experience. Elegant is to describe the sales people all dressed in suits and ties (this may of what it was like in the 1950's or 60's and in the personality of the sales staff and the environment (the most beautiful garage one will ever see). However, all this being said, the price was very competitive from the start so there was no need to haggle (price was cheaper than at CarMax). Finally, we were pleased to find we were able to purchase a Lexus extended plan for our low price domestic vehicle.

James Shin

Ellyn
5/03/2011

"I have leased 4 cars from Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills..."

I have leased 4 cars from Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills and I keep going back because from the showroom to the service dept I have always been happy with the dealership. Purchasing and maintaining all of the vehicles we have bought at Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills is easy, convenient, and quite frankly a pleasure.

Michelle Liddi, Eddie the service manager