Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills
Call
Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills Info
About Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills is an "Elite" of Lexus dealership. Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience. We share the thrill our customers get from owning and driving a Lexus. Whether you come in for a new or pre-owned Lexus, to have your vehicle serviced or to arrange financing, we are committed to providing a Lexus experience that keeps you coming back.

About Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• WiFi
  • Cable TV / Plasma Screen Monitor
  • Free Valet Parking
  • Free Car Wash
  • Loaner Cars
  • Assorted Coffee, Coco, Sprite, Coke, Diet Coke, and Tea

"Larry Cox, my salesman, was an absolute pleasure to work..."

Larry Cox, my salesman, was an absolute pleasure to work with. The highest of recommendations. he spent with me three hours because I was n't sure what car is good for me. It was the most painless car buying experience that I have ever been associated with. he was so detail oriented and patient in explaining and answering all my questions.and more over i left with a great deal in hand.

Larry Cox

"Jim worked with me to get the best deal I could. After a..."

Jim worked with me to get the best deal I could. After a tough year, short selling my house, and a loss of income, he and Bianca looked over my score and made me feel like a Queen...I would recommend Jim Falk Lexus anytime. My last experience there was not fantastic five years ago, so I was very relieved to have such a great experience today.

James Shin, Bianca White

"Great service, fast ,very positive, costructive in..."

Great service, fast ,very positive, costructive in business conversation, friendly explanation of everything, no additional questions, took minimum time to changing the color of the new car, outstanding experience, ready to be flaxible with his client

Mike Heredia

"Hi there Wanted to tell you about my experience during..."

Hi there Wanted to tell you about my experience during my decision process to re-lease a new vehicle with Lexus of Beverly Hills. Robert and Michael Herrida made it easy to switch up to a brand new 350RX. Michael took the time with me on more then a few occasions and explained all the bells and whistles that the new car had to offer and also allowed me test drive this and other vehicles to make sure the car I picked was the one I truly wanted. Robert crunched some numbers which worked with in my budget and so the decsion was easy to make I travel so much for business that Michael was kind enough to come to my house to drop off a spotless car and again go over the details of the inside of the car and made sure I understood everything before he left. These 2 employess that you have make it easy for me to refer anyone as I know they are in good hands They call back promptly and really know what customer service is all about. They follow up long after the sale is over to see how I am doing. Hope that you can share this info with them, They so deserve to know that I am a happy customer. Kindest Regards Karyn Eichenberger Proud owner of a new 350RX

Michael Herida

"James was a pleasure to work with. I could see that he..."

James was a pleasure to work with. I could see that he is hardworking, sincere, and easy to talk to. I would recommend him to any of my friends. He had a lot of patience and professionalism. And, he was eager to please me and my husband. He gave us "VIP" treatment.

James Shin

"We went in to purchase a used RX 350 because we are..."

We went in to purchase a used RX 350 because we are expecting. We found two that we were interested in at Jim Faulk on autotrader.com, and we were planning on going to another dealer in a different city afterwards. We ended up purchasing a vehicle through James Shin, who was very friendly, patient and helpful. We will definitely do business with him again.

James Shin

"We came into Jim Faulk dealership to look for a Lexus IS..."

We came into Jim Faulk dealership to look for a Lexus IS 250. We received great service from our sales person (James Shin). He went above and beyond to make sure that we left the dealership happy with our purchase. We felt that not only did we receive a great deal but great customer service also.

James Shin

"James Shin and the leadership at Beverly Hils Lexus were..."

James Shin and the leadership at Beverly Hils Lexus were great to work with. Above all they worked with us to buy the new CT Performance Hybrid and were responsive to our needs. Will plan to use the dealership for our service needs too. They have a good location, and make it easy to consider for repeat business. This is our 4th Lexus from them.

James Shin

"I was very pleased with the service I received at Jim..."

I was very pleased with the service I received at Jim Falk Lexus with Robert, They are timely, polite and efficient. The car drop off and pick up was very quick and there was not a lot of wait time. Robert always calls promptly to let me know the status of the service. I will continue to service my car at Jim Falk Lexus. Thank you,

Robert Galvez

"Larry Cox, my salesman, was an absolute pleasure to work..."

Larry Cox, my salesman, was an absolute pleasure to work with. The highest of recommendations. It was the most painless car buying experience that I have ever been associated with. I was in and out of there in just a couple of hours, with a great deal in hand.

Larry Cox