Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

Closed 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Eddy Chavarria, Assistant Service Manager, Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

Eddy Chavarria

Assistant Service Manager

Maria Hosgor, Service Consultant / Technology Specialist, Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

Maria Hosgor

Service Consultant / Technology Specialist

Barbara Hamilton, Service Consultant / Technology Specialist, Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

Barbara Hamilton

Service Consultant / Technology Specialist

Ara Ovasapyan, Sales Consultant / Delivery Specialist, Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

Ara Ovasapyan

Sales Consultant / Delivery Specialist

March 26, 2017

"Thank you"

- hope2017

Mr. Na, thank you very much for your assistance. You made a difference. I am sure people want to work with a salesperson like you as you care for your customers.

March 16, 2017

"To Maria Hosgor "

- Vivi

I do my car services at the dealership mostly, but for first time i took my car to the Jim Falk lexus due to air bag recall and first when I pulled into the driveway I meet Maria Hosgor, and she gave me really bad attitude and was rude and when she opened my car door to take the information of the car she was acting like she is the quin of the world. I don't recommend dealing or working with her at all. she changed the whole picture of that dealership in my mind. and....next day she emailed me with the title of I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP !!!! and asked me to write her review because whoever gets the top of reviews can have 3 days of at the end of the month and she wrote she wants to visit her family in NEW JERSEY !!!! I so sorry Maria , if you dont wanna stay over there there are lots of people whom are looking for that job. so hope you will have a chance to visit them and stay as much as you want without any worries. 03.15.2017

February 17, 2017

"No management, immature staff, unprofessional, unhelpful"

- DHime87

I won't be returning to this dealership ever again and working in Beverly Hills, this level of customer service far BELOW Beverly Hills standard. I will warn others in the area to avoid leasing/buying a Lexus after the issue, after issue I've had with this dealership.

Used 2013 Hyundai Veloster, $13998