Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

9230 Wilshire Boulevard,
Beverly Hills, California 90212
Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills Info
About Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

At Jim Falk Lexus, we provide Beverly Hills drivers with luxurious new Lexus vehicles at terrific prices. Stop by our Los Angeles Lexus dealership today, and see why so many loyal customers continuously return to us for their Lexus leasing, servicing and financing needs

About Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

• Loaner Cars
  • Assorted Coffee, Coco, Sprite, Coke, Diet Coke, and Tea
tredus
6/15/2011

"Excellent customer service with no pressure,..."

Excellent customer service with no pressure, professionalism and assistance in every aspect of car buying. Overall it was such a relaxing and rewarding experience, I can't believe I was at a car dealership. :-) Nidal made my car shopping experience one I would recommend to all my friends in the market for a vehicle.

Lacine Held
6/15/2011

"I found the entire experience to be very professional. ..."

I found the entire experience to be very professional. Michael answered all my questions and even had my dog's seat belt put into my new Lexus. I am returning customer and have told everyone how pleased I was wih the entire process. I did have a problem with the first salesmen I spoke to, but I called the sales manager and he did everything in his power to make sure that my concerns were taken care of. I made an appointment to come and trade my old Lexus for the new hybrid and they had everything ready for me. It was a very smooth process and I have recommended the dealership to everyone I know who is looking for a new Lexus. I would absoutely recommend Michael as the person the deal with. This is the 4th car that I have leased for Jim Falk. They have alwasy given me a very fair deal and I plan on getting my next Lexus from them when my present lease is up. I always bring all of my cars to Jim Falk for my tune ups and am very pleased with the service department too. Sincerely, Lacine Held

Michael Heredia

ggcu3360
6/14/2011

"My experience at Lexus Beverly Hills in purchasing my..."

My experience at Lexus Beverly Hills in purchasing my first Lexus was great! There was no pressure in buying and the service was absolutely wonderful! I can’t express enough words to thank Nidal for being a great salesperson. He was very thoroughly with covering all of the components on the car and I didn’t feel rush! I will surely recommend others to your dealership. Thanks.

Nidal

Pat Hadnagy
6/13/2011

"James helped us find the right vehicle for my wife, kept..."

James helped us find the right vehicle for my wife, kept his word and proved to represent the sophisticated and high-class experience we expected from a Lexus dealer in Beverly Hills. Everyone there was friendly and helpful. James Shin was especially accommodating and made what was an anxious purchase something that ended up being enjoyable.

James Shin

Ricky Grandy
6/13/2011

"I have been looking for a used GS 450h with low miles for..."

I have been looking for a used GS 450h with low miles for the last 6 months and finally one had come in but was a little out of my price range. Alex was willing to work with me in order to get me the car I wanted. He was flexible and made my car buying experience a real pleasure. I was out of there with a new car in less than 2 hours. I will definitely refer Alex and Beverly Hills Lexus to all of my friends and family. Thanks! Ricky Grandy 949-677-3899

Alex Manzari

josephchun
6/11/2011

"Best buying experience thus far in my 39 years. ..."

Best buying experience thus far in my 39 years. Straightforward deal with really no hassle. Best price and great quality of cars. This whole operation is no frills and straight to the point (getting you in the best car within your budget).

Larry

ingodaniel
6/01/2011

"Nidal is a very friendly, dependable and knowledgable in..."

Nidal is a very friendly, dependable and knowledgable in his field. He did everything he could to make sure that I'll be driving the pre-owned Lexus GS-350 home the same day. He introduced me to a number of other co-workers, including the mechanics in the service dept. which made it a more personal experience.

genia
5/29/2011

"The best dealership, the best service ! My friend..."

The best dealership, the best service ! My friend recommended this dealership to me and its manager . Mark Stratton helped us to select a vehicle for our family memeber. He is a true professional, knows the product very well. I will come back to this dealership again in the future and will highly recomend it to all my friends. Thank you , Safi and Mark ! Genia and Gennady Gorin

Mark Stratton

magasinn
5/26/2011

"Juan is always respectful of my time and very..."

Juan is always respectful of my time and very professional. The service I receive from Juan and this dealership is always superb. They have never done any work without my authorization and keep me informed about the work that is needed. I have been to other dealers for service of my car and Jim Faulk Lexus does the best job.

Juan Prevo

jrcaro
5/20/2011

"We are very happy with our new Lexus and know that Nidal..."

We are very happy with our new Lexus and know that Nidal is there to answer any questions or concerns about our car. He was professional and knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. I would definitely recommend Nidal to my friends and family. This is our 4th Lexus from Jim Falk and we look forward to getting our 5th in 3 years! Thanks.

Reviews of Enrique Carvajal