Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

9230 Wilshire Boulevard,
Beverly Hills, California 90212
Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills Info
About Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

At Jim Falk Lexus, we provide Beverly Hills drivers with luxurious new Lexus vehicles at terrific prices. Stop by our Los Angeles Lexus dealership today, and see why so many loyal customers continuously return to us for their Lexus leasing, servicing and financing needs

About Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

• Loaner Cars
  • Assorted Coffee, Coco, Sprite, Coke, Diet Coke, and Tea
cgtsai
6/29/2011

"I have searched many websites and dealerships, the price..."

I have searched many websites and dealerships, the price was unbeatable at this place. Customer service was excellent. Nidal was knowledgable and gave good recommendations.

Stuart and Nidal

kg.ketan
6/28/2011

"Thanks to Nidal Akkelah and Bianca White, we had the best..."

Thanks to Nidal Akkelah and Bianca White, we had the best car buying experience ever. They were extremely helpful and gave us a really good deal.

Nidal and Bianca

NurseNili
6/27/2011

"My new IS 250 C is my second purchase from this dealer,..."

My new IS 250 C is my second purchase from this dealer, and my third Lexus. The dealer is very close to my house, which is very convenient. My salesperson, Michael Iriana, was extremely helpful and did not "dumb down" the sale to me because of my gender, which I have found to be an issue in the past. He laid out all of the numbers in front of me so there was no surprise at the end during all of the financial paperwork processing. My car was delivered to me within 2.5 hours, and Michael thoroughly explained everything, including the quite intricate navigation system, and also encouraged me to read the manual, which I found to be very helpful. My only complaint about my recent experience: when I walked into the dealer, I was looking around. A salesperson was sitting at a desk towards the back of the dealer showroom and asked if I needed some help. I told him I was interested in the IS 250 C, and he told me, "Hmmmm, that's a tough one. We don't have any in stock and they are really hard to find." I asked him if he thought that maybe he could look into it and he said, "I'm pretty sure I won't be able to find one." Disappointed, I started to walk out of the dealership when Michael Iriana approached me and asked if I needed some help, and I told him that apparently, they did not have what I was looking for, and he asked what I was looking for, and when I told him, he said, "We have one here. It's in the back, let me show it to you." And he did, and it was the perfect color and had everything in it that I wanted and that was the car I purchased. I am not sure why the other salesperson blew me off, but I'm fairly sure that he was sizing me up, thinking that my sundress and innocent looks = no money = waste of time for him. So my only piece of advice for Jim Falk Lexus to consider would be to educate your salespeople to make sure they know what they are talking about before they say they don't have a particular model in stock, and to not size people up before they see their credit ratings or bank accounts. It could be the difference between someone like me returning to your dealership, or not. Michael saved the purchase and made me feel a little better about the sale. So thank you Michael!

Michael Iriana

Louiskoff
6/26/2011

"Nidal was fantastic at helping us find a perfect car. We..."

Nidal was fantastic at helping us find a perfect car. We appreciate his professionalism and personal attention. I highly recomend anyone looking for a quality car and exceptional service to seek his help. I was not looking forward to the car buying experience. This dealer overwhelmed me with their performance. I am so pleased we found them, and their staff.

Nidal Akkelah

jennijacs
6/24/2011

"Michael Heredia was fantastic! He is quite knowledgeable..."

Michael Heredia was fantastic! He is quite knowledgeable in ever aspect of my Lexus RX400. I was impressed with his detail in all my questions and he got me in my car and out the door within a few hours.

janstein
6/18/2011

"We greatly appreciate how we were treated and the way our..."

We greatly appreciate how we were treated and the way our situation was addressed. We received first class service and commend Michael Heredia and Esther Gutierrez for their personalized attention and responsiveness to our needs and concerns.

tredus
6/15/2011

"Excellent customer service with no pressure,..."

Excellent customer service with no pressure, professionalism and assistance in every aspect of car buying. Overall it was such a relaxing and rewarding experience, I can't believe I was at a car dealership. :-) Nidal made my car shopping experience one I would recommend to all my friends in the market for a vehicle.

Nidal Akkelah

Lacine Held
6/15/2011

"I found the entire experience to be very professional. ..."

I found the entire experience to be very professional. Michael answered all my questions and even had my dog's seat belt put into my new Lexus. I am returning customer and have told everyone how pleased I was wih the entire process. I did have a problem with the first salesmen I spoke to, but I called the sales manager and he did everything in his power to make sure that my concerns were taken care of. I made an appointment to come and trade my old Lexus for the new hybrid and they had everything ready for me. It was a very smooth process and I have recommended the dealership to everyone I know who is looking for a new Lexus. I would absoutely recommend Michael as the person the deal with. This is the 4th car that I have leased for Jim Falk. They have alwasy given me a very fair deal and I plan on getting my next Lexus from them when my present lease is up. I always bring all of my cars to Jim Falk for my tune ups and am very pleased with the service department too. Sincerely, Lacine Held

ggcu3360
6/14/2011

"My experience at Lexus Beverly Hills in purchasing my..."

My experience at Lexus Beverly Hills in purchasing my first Lexus was great! There was no pressure in buying and the service was absolutely wonderful! I can’t express enough words to thank Nidal for being a great salesperson. He was very thoroughly with covering all of the components on the car and I didn’t feel rush! I will surely recommend others to your dealership. Thanks.

Nidal

Pat Hadnagy
6/13/2011

"James helped us find the right vehicle for my wife, kept..."

James helped us find the right vehicle for my wife, kept his word and proved to represent the sophisticated and high-class experience we expected from a Lexus dealer in Beverly Hills. Everyone there was friendly and helpful. James Shin was especially accommodating and made what was an anxious purchase something that ended up being enjoyable.

James Shin