Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills
Call
Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills Info
About Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills is an "Elite" of Lexus dealership. Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience. We share the thrill our customers get from owning and driving a Lexus. Whether you come in for a new or pre-owned Lexus, to have your vehicle serviced or to arrange financing, we are committed to providing a Lexus experience that keeps you coming back.

About Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• WiFi
  • Cable TV / Plasma Screen Monitor
  • Free Valet Parking
  • Free Car Wash
  • Loaner Cars
  • Assorted Coffee, Coco, Sprite, Coke, Diet Coke, and Tea

"We went in to purchase a used RX 350 because we are..."

We went in to purchase a used RX 350 because we are expecting. We found two that we were interested in at Jim Faulk on autotrader.com, and we were planning on going to another dealer in a different city afterwards. We ended up purchasing a vehicle through James Shin, who was very friendly, patient and helpful. We will definitely do business with him again.

James Shin

"We came into Jim Faulk dealership to look for a Lexus IS..."

We came into Jim Faulk dealership to look for a Lexus IS 250. We received great service from our sales person (James Shin). He went above and beyond to make sure that we left the dealership happy with our purchase. We felt that not only did we receive a great deal but great customer service also.

James Shin

"James Shin and the leadership at Beverly Hils Lexus were..."

James Shin and the leadership at Beverly Hils Lexus were great to work with. Above all they worked with us to buy the new CT Performance Hybrid and were responsive to our needs. Will plan to use the dealership for our service needs too. They have a good location, and make it easy to consider for repeat business. This is our 4th Lexus from them.

James Shin

"I was very pleased with the service I received at Jim..."

I was very pleased with the service I received at Jim Falk Lexus with Robert, They are timely, polite and efficient. The car drop off and pick up was very quick and there was not a lot of wait time. Robert always calls promptly to let me know the status of the service. I will continue to service my car at Jim Falk Lexus. Thank you,

Robert Galvez

"Larry Cox, my salesman, was an absolute pleasure to work..."

Larry Cox, my salesman, was an absolute pleasure to work with. The highest of recommendations. It was the most painless car buying experience that I have ever been associated with. I was in and out of there in just a couple of hours, with a great deal in hand.

Larry Cox

"This is my 4th year dealing with Jim Falk, I am 88 years..."

This is my 4th year dealing with Jim Falk, I am 88 years old, and, the Jim Falk dearership is the very best I have ever encountered. I was especially impressed with James Shin, who sold me my new Lexis RX350. It weas a pleasure doing business with James, who was both thoughtful and caring in his sales approach.

James Shin

"Mr. Beeman in the service dept. provided me with an..."

Mr. Beeman in the service dept. provided me with an unforgettable positive experience. His professionalism, only surpassed by his warmth,knowledge and concerns, made the inconvenience of having my car "in the shop" dare I say... pleasurable! I have been a Lexus owner since 1992, and it is no wonder why I chose Lexus over any other car dealership for my new vehicle.

laurence beeman

"Arthur is a great guy! He is always on tome and delivers..."

Arthur is a great guy! He is always on tome and delivers my car on time every time. I also like Cathy in the reception desk. She is always very helpful. Because of Arthur I drive a Lexus. He recommend the hs and I am more then happy with it. I will return ably to this place for service

Arthur Rostomyan

"We went here last weekend to buy a certified pre-owned..."

We went here last weekend to buy a certified pre-owned 2008 Lexus RX400h. My sister had bought one 3 weeks prior at the same dealership and we loved the car. We looked online for the different lexus dealerships in greater LA area and found that the prices were about 1-2K cheaper here than anywhere else. Also the selection seemed to be better than anywhere else. The pre-owned certified lexus' comes with a 3yr 100K mile warranty. We paid $1700 or so to extend it out to a 5yr, 100K mile warranty. Almost a no-brainer considering how awesome the lexus warranty is, especially for a hybrid for which I understand maintenance is expensive.

Alex Manzari

"I was looking for a Lexus Dealership to service my RX 330..."

I was looking for a Lexus Dealership to service my RX 330 and living in Los Angeles you have an array of places you can go which can be rather confusing. I chose to go to Jim Falk Lexus Of Beverly Hills after I was told about their high ratings in customer service. I was most impressed to find the ratings to be true after my now two trips there. My first trip there I worked with Saul Munozwho did more than everything to speak to me and answer questions and concerns I had about pricing and was thorough in his explaination of my car's service. I needed new breaks and while my car was being serviced without hassle I was put in a loaner vehicle. The only dissagreement I have on that is that the car must be returned with the same amount of gas as in the past before I moved to the area I never had fill the car up gas and in this economy that can be a bit diffifult to do. Also Janet at the billing department was very helpful as well. My next experience was with Robert Galvez who is also a service consultant there at Jim Falk Lexus Of Beverly Hills. He was also very thorough and made sure to go over everything he possibly could and worked with me. I was again given a loaner vehicle. It was such a great thing to walk in be remembered and treated with affluence. Robert kept a check on things while my car was in service, this time almost a week. My car had to have it's seals replaced after I had run over something on the freeway. My car needed new tires as well but I can tell you that I never felt pressured to buy from the dealership and and he was rather helpful in writing estimates down for tires. I picked up my car and left with a smile after being treated so well it was so nice not to have to worry and that nothing was hidden from me in costs. After picking my car up I was rear ended and had to return the next day although they do not do autobody service I was directed to Harry's Auto Body Collison by Robert who made sure once again that I was taken care of. I highly reccomend this dealership and if you should visit please ask to work with either of these men and tell them you read Erin's post on this site. As I say I had a longer experience with Robert but Saul was wonderful as well.

Robert Galvez & Saul Munoz