Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

Call
Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills Info
About Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

At Jim Falk Lexus, we provide Beverly Hills drivers with luxurious new Lexus vehicles at terrific prices. Stop by our Los Angeles Lexus dealership today, and see why so many loyal customers continuously return to us for their Lexus leasing, servicing and financing needs

About Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

• Loaner Cars
  • Assorted Coffee, Coco, Sprite, Coke, Diet Coke, and Tea
rossle1
4/29/2011

"Richard is amazing. He listened to me and made me feel at..."

Richard is amazing. He listened to me and made me feel at home. He is a valued asset to Jim Falk Lexus. He takes ownership of the problem and makes sure the customer is taken care of. That is the kind of customer service I value. Richard was a huge help to me. Not only knowledgeable about the services and parts, he was extremely courteous, helpful and professional. He streamlined and simplified a tedious process for me and made helping me a priority. People like Richard are the reason I will continue to do business with Jim Falk Lexus year after year.

Richard Cohen

ladstick
4/28/2011

"I've owned 3 Lexus vehicles in the last 16 years and have..."

I've owned 3 Lexus vehicles in the last 16 years and have always gone to this dealership. Service is consistently topnotch; attention always excellent. Assistant Service Manager Eddy Chavarria who has assisted me since 2009 is a shining example of top rate customer service and probably the main reason why I won't go to any other dealer. My next car will still be a Lexus for sure, and a main factor for that decision is the A1 service that I get from this dealership. I certainly hope that Mr. Chavarria will be around for a long time as I cannot imagine anyone else taking care of me and my Lexus. Bravo!

graduns
4/28/2011

"I brought my Lexus IS-250 to Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly..."

I brought my Lexus IS-250 to Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills where I met Mike in the service dept. He was curtious and friendly but most of all honest and maintained excellent communication during the repair process. I didn't get the names of the other staff members but the overall experience was what you would expect from a Lexus dealership. Thank you Mike & Team! -Geoff

Mike

deborabl
4/28/2011

"Mike Kasabyan, Service Consultant at Jim Falk Lexus is..."

Mike Kasabyan, Service Consultant at Jim Falk Lexus is "THE BEST!" He is HONEST and exercises Integrity and Professionalism always. Without a doubt I can always count on Mike to make sure that my service experience is pleasant. I have referred several Family Members, Friends and Colleagues to him for service on their cars and their experience with Mike was great as well. When it comes to my car I'm very particular, so trust me when I say Mike Kasbyan is The Best!

Mike Kasabyan, Service Consultant

SangJin Oh
4/28/2011

"Hi.. I've surveyed around 10 dealerships by visiting..."

Hi.. I've surveyed around 10 dealerships by visiting them during last 2 weeks to purchase pre-owned vehicle 2008. I'm in charge of Samsung Marketing, so I'm very familar with customer service and it's importance. The service and attitude of James Shin(Jim Falk Lexus) toward customer is really professional and outstanding. I'll recommend this shop and James to my employees who are pursuing the great satisfaction. This is real ture !

James Shin

annex
4/27/2011

"My service manager Juan is extremely helpful and..."

My service manager Juan is extremely helpful and knowledgeable, not to mention very polite. The service on my car is handled professionally and promptly. He also stays in touch with me should there be any recall issues, which gives me peace of mind. I recommend him to all my Lexus-owning friends!

Juan Prevoo

mkeihtley
4/25/2011

"Eddy is always polite, curtous, and professional. Both..."

Eddy is always polite, curtous, and professional. Both my wife and I go to him exclusively as he knows how to give top notch service. i dropped off my car before work, they had a car waiting for me and it was done by lunch so I was not incovienced.

Eddy

yountt
4/23/2011

"Eddie is by far the best person I have worked with and he..."

Eddie is by far the best person I have worked with and he always gives me a fair and honest assessment and price. He also remembers my preferences and needs every time I show up for service, which is a testament to the company's pride in providing quality customer service.

Eddie

scottstenholm
4/22/2011

"Eddy Chavarria, the Assistant service manager helped me..."

Eddy Chavarria, the Assistant service manager helped me during my recent visit 4/21/2011. I have been going to Eddy for years and he always remembers me and my service history before looking it up. He is wildly helpful and understanding. I thought about buying a new Audi recently but didnt because I didnt want to have to drive all the way to Santa Monica where the service is no where near as good as his.

jimmyliu
4/22/2011

"Eddy Chavarria, the Assistant service manager helped me..."

Eddy Chavarria, the Assistant service manager helped me during my recent visit 4/21/2011. One of the gasket around the roof spoiler was coming loose and he told me not to change it since its not that important and there is no need to spend $600 to replace it. Car was service promptly and he had notified me through the whole servicing process and asked for my permission before proceeding on repairs that was not disclosed before I drop my car off. Gave me a new 250HS as a loaner. I live in City of Industry and I will only go to Beverly Hills Lexus to do my service. Based on my experiences at different dealer ships, I think Beverly Hills Lexus was the most courteous and they do thing right and do things on time !! I would recommend everyone to go to Beverly Hills Lexus to have their car serviced !!! Better yet, look for Eddy. He's at the Robertson's location

Reviews of Enrique Carvajal