Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

9230 Wilshire Boulevard,
Beverly Hills, California 90212
Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills Info
About Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

At Jim Falk Lexus, we provide Beverly Hills drivers with luxurious new Lexus vehicles at terrific prices. Stop by our Los Angeles Lexus dealership today, and see why so many loyal customers continuously return to us for their Lexus leasing, servicing and financing needs

About Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

• Loaner Cars
  • Assorted Coffee, Coco, Sprite, Coke, Diet Coke, and Tea
marcdjcooper
7/13/2011

"I'm very happy with the entire process of acquiring my..."

I'm very happy with the entire process of acquiring my new IS 350C F-Sport Limited Edition. Everything went smoothly and efficiently. Alex was very knowledgeable and most helpful throughout. I couldn't be more happy with the car.

Alex Manzari

brendazamzow
7/07/2011

"Loved the service and the expediency with which our..."

Loved the service and the expediency with which our transaction occured. We traded in an SUV for a new hybrid and absolutely love our new car!!!

Nidal Akkelah

samanthamydarling
7/01/2011

"THE THREE GENTLEMEN I WORKED WITH WERE COMPLETELY..."

THE THREE GENTLEMEN I WORKED WITH WERE COMPLETELY KNOWLEDGEABLE, COOPERATIVE, PROFESSIONAL, AND ABOVE ALL, THEY WERE SO VERY NICE. I FELT EXCEPTIONALLY COMFORTABLE THERE. MORGAN WAS EXTRAORDINARILY NICE AND HELPFUL IN TEACHING ME THE TECHNOLOGY OF THE CAR. HE WOULD ANSWER MY QUESTIONS AS MANY TIMES AS I ASKED THEM, AND WAS EXTREMELY PATIENT WITH ME. HE GAVE ME HIS COMPLETE AND FULL ATTENTION. WHEN I LEFT THE DEALERSHIP, I FELT THAT GETTING THE CAR WENT MUCH SMOOTHER THAN I HAD EVEN HOPED, AND THERE IS CERTAINLY A LOT TO BE SAID ABOUT THAT. I WILL NEVER BUY A LEXUS ANYWHERE OTHER THAN JIM FALK OF BEVERLY HILLS. HARRIET T.

KEVIN, MORGAN AND JORDAN

mshuqom
6/30/2011

"Alex and Safi were the best sales people I have ever met..."

Alex and Safi were the best sales people I have ever met in my life . I wish them the best of future . The vehicle runs great and we look forward to get more vehicles from them for the familly

jhofbauer
6/30/2011

"Best dealership in the world. I buy all my cars there..."

Best dealership in the world. I buy all my cars there because they provide the best and timely service. I have bought cars there over the past 5 years.

alex

cgtsai
6/29/2011

"I have searched many websites and dealerships, the price..."

I have searched many websites and dealerships, the price was unbeatable at this place. Customer service was excellent. Nidal was knowledgable and gave good recommendations.

Stuart and Nidal

kg.ketan
6/28/2011

"Thanks to Nidal Akkelah and Bianca White, we had the best..."

Thanks to Nidal Akkelah and Bianca White, we had the best car buying experience ever. They were extremely helpful and gave us a really good deal.

Nidal and Bianca

NurseNili
6/27/2011

"My new IS 250 C is my second purchase from this dealer,..."

My new IS 250 C is my second purchase from this dealer, and my third Lexus. The dealer is very close to my house, which is very convenient. My salesperson, Michael Iriana, was extremely helpful and did not "dumb down" the sale to me because of my gender, which I have found to be an issue in the past. He laid out all of the numbers in front of me so there was no surprise at the end during all of the financial paperwork processing. My car was delivered to me within 2.5 hours, and Michael thoroughly explained everything, including the quite intricate navigation system, and also encouraged me to read the manual, which I found to be very helpful. My only complaint about my recent experience: when I walked into the dealer, I was looking around. A salesperson was sitting at a desk towards the back of the dealer showroom and asked if I needed some help. I told him I was interested in the IS 250 C, and he told me, "Hmmmm, that's a tough one. We don't have any in stock and they are really hard to find." I asked him if he thought that maybe he could look into it and he said, "I'm pretty sure I won't be able to find one." Disappointed, I started to walk out of the dealership when Michael Iriana approached me and asked if I needed some help, and I told him that apparently, they did not have what I was looking for, and he asked what I was looking for, and when I told him, he said, "We have one here. It's in the back, let me show it to you." And he did, and it was the perfect color and had everything in it that I wanted and that was the car I purchased. I am not sure why the other salesperson blew me off, but I'm fairly sure that he was sizing me up, thinking that my sundress and innocent looks = no money = waste of time for him. So my only piece of advice for Jim Falk Lexus to consider would be to educate your salespeople to make sure they know what they are talking about before they say they don't have a particular model in stock, and to not size people up before they see their credit ratings or bank accounts. It could be the difference between someone like me returning to your dealership, or not. Michael saved the purchase and made me feel a little better about the sale. So thank you Michael!

Michael Iriana

Louiskoff
6/26/2011

"Nidal was fantastic at helping us find a perfect car. We..."

Nidal was fantastic at helping us find a perfect car. We appreciate his professionalism and personal attention. I highly recomend anyone looking for a quality car and exceptional service to seek his help. I was not looking forward to the car buying experience. This dealer overwhelmed me with their performance. I am so pleased we found them, and their staff.

Nidal Akkelah

jennijacs
6/24/2011

"Michael Heredia was fantastic! He is quite knowledgeable..."

Michael Heredia was fantastic! He is quite knowledgeable in ever aspect of my Lexus RX400. I was impressed with his detail in all my questions and he got me in my car and out the door within a few hours.

Michael Heredia