Jim Glover Chevrolet

Jim Glover Chevrolet

Call
Jim Glover Chevrolet Info
About Jim Glover Chevrolet

We are the #1 Chevy Dealer in Oklahoma! Family owned and operated, our priority is to completely satisfiy each and every one of our customers! We appreciate your business

About Jim Glover Chevrolet

"Great Job!"

We went to check out the new cars, we found the car we liked and was able to make a hassle free purchase. Everyone was very helpful, and our salesman Eddie Hall did an outstanding job.

Eddie Hall

"2 New Cars!!"

We went to Jim Glover expecting to be hassled, and to leave empty-handed because that is what had happened at many dealers before them. That is NOT what happened. Justin Carr and Bruce Gramm helped us through the whole process without pressuring us, and without being dishonest. Everything they have told us has been true thus far. In the end, we left with two 2014 Chevy Cruzes, and we could not be happier with the customer service we were provided.

"They did it again."

Had my car in 2 weeks ago for a check engine light on they found out what it was and said it would be fix while I had it in for some body work. Went to pick my car up today and it wasn't done. They said oh it will be the 30th I said not good enough. Then I get a call back he didn't have the part, again I called not true he told me Monday he had it and it would be fixed. They had my car 5 days and didn't do as I was promised, lied to again. Now all the sudden they didn't have the part cause I was put off till the 30th plus I now have a tire problem which wasn't there before I took it in.

Brian Nolen

"Malibu"

Great service. Nice friendly people. Would recommend this dealership to anyone. They were able to get me in a brand new car where other dealership weren't able to.

Chris and Dave

"Great Dealership !"

We have bought our last 4 vehicles at Jim Glover. I appreciate the sales and service we receive there. They are eager to help any way they can. Kevin Thames in service dept. is always ready to accommodate us and do the best for us.

"Can make it happen for you."

This is my 4th vehicle that I have bought from Jim Glover. My sales guy Eddie Hall and Walter Tynes are exceptional. They know their business and will get it done for you. I really enjoy my 2014 SS Camaro, it's a blast to drive and looks great. I get many compliments for it while I'm out. In a few years my wife and I might be in the market for a corvette and we will give Jim Glover a call to try and find the right car for us. Jim Glover and Jared Glover will take the time to speak to you and answer questions you may have and make sure you have a good experience. Thanks again Jim Glover Chevrolet

Eddie Hall and Walter Tynes

"Best Chevy dealership, PERIOD!"

If you are looking for a new or used CHEVY, go to Jim Glover Chevy in Tulsa, OK. It is hands down the best place to buy a CHEVY. My sales rep Mazen Dauok was polite, helpful and extremely knowledgeable about every phase of the buying process. We really could have asked for better service. It was so good, that my mom came to help watch the kids while we were buying and she also left with a brand new Equinox! Don't go anywhere else, Jim Glover will treat you the best from start to finish!

Mazen Daouk

"Great Experience"

Very fast, I was in and out, and the call about the recall was fantastic. Overall a very pleasurable experience. I would highly recommend Jim Glover to my friends and family.

I think it was Joe

"Never a disappointment!"

My last three car purchases have been through Jim Glover Chevrolet. I come back for the customer service, prices, and the friendliness of the folks. They make my car buying experiences much easier and more enjoyable. Thank you, Jim Glover Chevrolet for not letting me down!

"Great experience"

Jim glover made buying a new car an easy and fun experience. Everyone was very helpful, friendly, and not pushy when it came to making a choice. Will come back

Reviews of Bruce Gramm