Jim Glover Chevrolet

Showroom Hours: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM Open Now

Jim Glover Chevrolet

Jim Glover Chevrolet Info
About Jim Glover Chevrolet

We are the #1 Chevy Dealer in Oklahoma! Family owned and operated, our priority is to completely satisfiy each and every one of our customers! We appreciate your business

About Jim Glover Chevrolet

kpheatherly
2/21/2015

"used vehicle search"

The entire experience was amazing!! Ryan is the absolute best. Helpful, friendly, professional. Five star all around.Thank you so much for making my purchase a pleasant and enjoyable happening.

shafferman
2/16/2015

"Sale price"

My salesman said nobody would beat their price. After checking around, he was absolutely correct. If you're looking for the best deal don't bother checking elsewhere,

Muffin
1/28/2015

"SHONNA WADE IS A WELCOMING ATTRIBUTE TO JIM GLOVER CHEVROLET"

It is always a great time at Jim Glover Chevrolet. Shonna Wade always has a great attitude and sets us up, and she is very efficient. The atmosphere is great, and we feel very welcome.

mgdrummond
1/26/2015

"Dad didn't do it!"

I went in to Jim Glover Chevrolet on Saturday January 3, 2015. The plan was to trade in my Camaro I had bought from Jim Glover Chevrolet in September of 2014. I didn't want to trade my car in but because my son had broken his back and was unable to ride in it any longer I had no choice. I have had 2 other other cars from JGC and I looked forward to buying my third. I knew I would be upside down in my trade but JGC used car finance department treated me horribly in this experience. We we back and forth and they offered the lowest amount towards my trade I think I have ever seen. They kept me there for 3 hours, I kept asking for my keys to leave and they kept trying to keep me there to work another deal and push the sale through. They ran my wife and my credit and had me financed before we even had agreed on price, trade in value, or anything. We were willing to pay $100 more for different car. But not willing to work out trade in. Poor decision buying here. My sales man was very nice but the used car finance people were not anyone I would ever want to deal with again. I left that day and went to another dealership in Pryor Oklahoma who took much better car of me, got me financed with my credit union here Tulsa. They made me a much better deal for my Camaro and have now earned my business for life. I am reposting this review because my first review was written while I was being held hostage in negotiation at JGC in the used car office and they said that wasn't allowed. I stand by my reviews and warn people not to deal with JGC. They might want to do you right, but when it comes down to it, its not about helping people who have been repeat customers. Shame on you Jim Glover Chevrolet. Dad didn't do it.

Shelton Hines

DanaLynn
1/14/2015

"thank you"

Ryan McCauley was wonderful in helping us not just get 1 car but 2. We are forever grateful to and Jim Glover. We will be a repeat customer. Thank you again Ryan McCauley.

angiebn
12/13/2014

"Not Too Shabby"

It was a very good experience. The service was quick and efficient. The service techs got everything done in a the mely manner and were extremely friendly. I would definitely go back.

Jorge Rodriguez

edithdeangel
12/02/2014

"Mr. Hines offer me an excellent customer service experience"

Jim Glover Chevrolet is a friendly dealership. Mr. Hines really took his time to meet my needs. He did an excellent job and I would definitely recommend him for future customers. Great job Mr. Hines.

Shelton Hines

launagoebel

"got my seatbelt fixed"

My seatbelt got stuck and I called Taylor, because he sold me the car, and he got it in the shop and me a loaner in about ten minutes. The train I called Taylor first is because he was so professional and genuinely concerned with what I needed and wanted in a car. The next time I need a new car I well defiantly be looking up Taylor for his expertise in helping me do so.

Taylor Henson

Jeffrey Woodard

"bought first car!"

Bought my first car from here about 3 yrs ago and it was a very pleasing experience. Everyone was polite and very helpful. The guy that sold me my was Justin Carr and he provided exxcellent service. Ask for him when you go in to buy!

Jamie Mcgill

"buying my truck "

I had the best experience buying from Ryan McCauley I told him what I wanted from color to inside and out on the truck I got and he got exactly what I wanted I couldn't have had a better salesman and he still helps me out even a year later and always visits when I am there getting my truck serviced

Reviews of Ryan McCauley