Jim Glover Chevrolet

Internet Sales Manager

November 26, 2016

"Malibu "

- BrenLyn

We enjoyed doing business with Jim Glover The salesmen we worked with were very pleasant and helpful both have called since the purchase to offer any help or answer any questions this is our 3 vehicle we've bought there

November 21, 2016

"Best All Around!"

- Shannons323i

If you need service, request Danny Jones. He went out of his way to ensure I received the best price and parts for both of my vehicles, and one wasn't a Chevrolet. Outstanding, I will go nowhere else!

November 19, 2016

"Danny Jones is awesome "

- Okie84

If it wasn't for Danny Jones, I wouldn't of given JGC a 2nd chance. When I started to have problems with my silverado, he did everything he could to keep me happy and the cost down, especially when I blew 10k in 2 weeks. I always see Danny Jones no matter what. Even for the little things like, tire rotation, out of balance tires, oil changes, mechanical checks before long drives (SC) & (MI). No matter if it's something little or major, I know Danny Jones will take care of me. For example when I lifted my truck and put 35s on, I started to have a lot of issues. So I would swing by to see Danny Jones, to get his input/ thoughts on what could be wrong. I recommend Danny Jones to all that I know who drives a chevy product.

New 2016 Chevrolet Malibu, $30529