Jim Glover Chevrolet

8130 East Skelly Dr,
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74129
Jim Glover Chevrolet Info
About Jim Glover Chevrolet

We are the #1 Chevy Dealer in Oklahoma! Family owned and operated, our priority is to completely satisfiy each and every one of our customers! We appreciate your business!

About Jim Glover Chevrolet

The Porters
1/16/2016

"The best dealership I've ever dealt with!!!!"

Do yourself a favor and visit this dealership first!! From the moment I contacted our salesman, Vance Gaut, he bent over backwards to find the truck we were looking for, get the financing we needed and out the door all in one easy deal. My husband and I drove 3 hours to do business with Vance and Jim Glover Chevrolet and we will continue to make all of our purchases through them. I will recommend them to everyone I know.

Vance Gaut

Tamesha
1/08/2016

"Phenomenal"

James Mize helped me with my car buying experience. He went above and beyond with his customer service in my time of need and for that I am forever grateful. I love my new car!!

James Mize

Gary & Rhonda
1/04/2016

"Great Jim Glover Experience"

My husband & I were looking at Camaros on January 1, 2016. We were promptly greeted by our salesman, Michael Phipps. He was great to work with, and very helpful thoughout the sale. Our New Car Manager was exceptionally helpful, and worked hard with us to successfully close the deal. He even ordered pizzas for us while we waited for our current car to be looked at by service. I am a diabetic, so this was extremely helpful to me, going above and beyond the expected courtesy. Brittany Watkins worked with us in finance. She was very thorough and even made the "paperwork" experience FUN. The Jim Glover dealership was also extremely clean, and provided every convenience we needed during our purchase. WE WILL RETURN, AND TELL OTHERS ABOUT JIM GLOVER CHEVROLET! Rhonda & Gary Cleveland, OK

Jason Cleary, New Car Manager

2wahya
1/02/2016

"Great!"

Great job of repairing my truck , convenient having a loaner to drive , A special Thanks to Jody , Mike R . ,and Karrissa for all That they have done !

Jody Moore , Mike Rener , Karrissa Heffner

Gman Tulsa
12/28/2015

"They get it done for you at Jim Glover ..."

Needed a new 2015 white Chevy Colorado truck with no money down, $1,000 for my trade in, low interest 4.9% long term loan - 72 months, low payment $424 with gap insurance, 100,000 warranty and no maintenance. All this and I was treated kindly and with respect, they are true professionals, everyone at Jim Glover was very kind. Everyone. Plus I love the fact that they feed the homeless or anyone who stops by the dealership every Saturday. Go Jim Glove! G. Tulsa

Jason Cleary - Sales, Kellen Dickens - Sales Mgr. Cass Tambor - Finance

Brenda Long
12/28/2015

"Shame on you, Jim Glover Chevrolet."

I purchased a brand-new Chevrolet Cruz in 2011 and by the third month of owning the vehicle I had begun experiencing consistent delayed/jerky shifting (automatic transmission). I have taken the car to the Jim Glover dealership numerous times regarding the issue and each time I have been dismissed as "an issue typical to that make/model of vehicle". Since I purchased this vehicle it has undergone several recalls and repairs, such as: the replacement of a CV Joint, a Transmission Torque Converter, and most recently a Transmission Control Module. My last service visit consisted of my vehicle having to be towed, then it went missing for two days, even though it was incapable of moving under it own power and had in fact been sitting on the repair lot. To sum that up: the service & parts employees were too lazy to go find it until I was completely stressed and throwing a fit thinking my vehicle was indeed lost/stolen. Next, after two days of missing work, I had to beg for a loner vehicle (having never been offered one), and a sales manager had one brought to me - only to later receive a phone call telling me I had to bring it back so that it could be exchanged for another loaner?! Finally, the Parts & Service Manager (Jason, I believe) is one of the most inconsiderate and rude gentlemen I have ever dealt with, making several hateful remarks and threats of not repairing my vehicle. And to-date, I have yet to receive the promised phone call from the manager of Jim Glover Chevrolet - who I was told was just too busy to speak to me due to all his meetings regarding the expansion of Jim Glover into the Nissan market (by his female assistant). Today, my vehicle sits on the lot of Jim Norton, where it is again being repaired, this time for a Transmission Control Module; even though I was assured by Jim Glover when the Torque Converter was replaced that, that was the only issue with my car. Oddly enough, now there is also a crack leaking water/coolant which isn't covered by my remaining power-train warranty that comes to almost $500 for repairs on top of the on-going transmission issues?! I have been told by General Motors Customer Service that my vehicle should have been diagnosed as damaged from day one and replaced - but now I own a vehicle that is almost 5 years old, the same on-going issues as day one, and nobody in the GM Family wants to acknowledge the error! General Motors blames Jim Glover, Jim Norton blames Jim Glover and of course Jim Glover continues to tell me the same song and dance: "There's nothing wrong with it!". I will very soon have a 5 year old vehicle that will be outside of all warranties, and with its repair history I'm quite sure will become a very expensive, very bad decision on my part to purchase from Jim Glover Chevrolet. I can not express my unhappiness, and my complete disappointment in how I've been treated and dismissed having bought a brand-new vehicle from your dealership. I bought a damaged good, and instead of replacing the damaged goods when it began showing signs I was dismissed and now nobody wants to take blame - unfortunately for me, whether it's drive-able or not, a payment is still expected. Shame on you Jim Glover Chevrolet, you're eager to sell but not eager to do what's right and replace the damaged goods you sold me. I do not recommend the Chevy Cruz make/model and I do not recommend Jim Glover Chevrolet.

I've dealt with numerous sales, parts & services, and administrative persons.

Dan
12/21/2015

"Slow Service"

I took my Stingray in for the 2nd oil change and general inspection. Called the day before and arrived early to minimize the wait time. The 1st time it took about 2 1/2 hours, that was a year ago. This time it still took 2 1/2 hours. Way to long to wait for such minimal service. Also, I called back to see if the air filter box was checked for oil in it, and was told they would check with the tech who worked on the car. Never heard back. I would go here for service again.

Doesn't matter which service employee you work with, the result is the same.

acragsdale
12/20/2015

"2nd Time Purchase"

I always have liked my experiences at Jim Glover. Originally I got a Chevy Spark and was surprised at how easy it was to get started with my first "adulting" purchase. Everyone was helpful and answered my million questions I had. Which brings me to my second time coming back. I was having issues with the car itself and was considering trading in for awhile. Went in for an oil change and came out with a Chevy Cruze. The car I secretly always wanted but wasn't sure I could get. Vance was my sales person and he was very personable. I was really happy with how he treated me and my husband throughout the purchase.

Vance G

Ken B
12/18/2015

"Best Dealer and sales staff we have dealt with."

We bought a new pickup at Jim Glover Chevrolet. We shopped for the pickup at five different dealerships in Oklahoma before we bought. I want to say that Jim Glover Chevrolet not only made us the best deal by far of any of the dealerships, but Jim Glover Chevrolet also had the very best staff of any of the dealerships. Jason Cleary was our salesman and I have never dealt with a more honest and straight forward person. I will go straight to Jason on any future vehicles I purchase. I want to also mention Sean Hightower who aided us in the purchase of our pickup. I must say that Sean and Jason were very pleasant to deal with and they both did exactly what they said they would do. I couldn't have asked for two better guys to deal with. Thanks Jason and Sean.

Jason Cleary

Tammiep
12/17/2015

"Bryan Nolan was a great service tech"

We brought our 2011 Tahoe up for cracks in our dash, Bryan looked at it and told us what the cost would be and said he would call when the parts came in. A wee or so later he called to say he had the part and we scheduled our appt for service. My husband took the Tahoe in early the morning of our appt and a few hours later I got a call that my vehicle was ready for pick up. Everyone was so courteous, would definately refer friends to Jim Glover.

Bryan Nolan