Jim Harte Nissan

271 N Bedford Road,
Mt Kisco, New York 10549
Jim Harte Nissan Info
About Jim Harte Nissan

As a member of the Harte Auto Group, Jim Harte Nissan in Mount Kisco, NY, is proud to provide New York and Connecticut drivers with the knowledge they need to make an informed decision when buying a new or used Nissan. Whether you're seeking Nissan sales, service or financing, turn to the experts at Jim Harte Nissan!

About Jim Harte Nissan

Sunday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

jac3945
5/19/2015

"2014 Nissan Pathfinder"

Great car, great purchase! Excellent deal on a new left over 2014 Nissan Pathfinder. Beautiful vehicle. Helpful staff. Thank you so much for your help!!

don
5/18/2015

"Purchase of a new 2015 altimer"

Joe was extremely knowledgeable in all facets of the particular vehicle that I was interested in he answered all of my questions in detail and was very instrumental in me making a purchase of a new car. Joe is certainly an asset to your company.

daisyhill
5/04/2015

""Mt. Kisco's Jim Harte Nissan: Excellent Dealership""

Never having been in a Nissan dealership before, I wandered in to explore the idea of turning my current leased vehicle in (not a Nissan) for a new lease on a Nissan Rogue. I left the dealership with a new lease thanks to Joe's enthusiasm and knowledge of the Rogue, and to Andy, the General Manager, for offering an acceptable leasing price without a lot of haggling and unnecessary negotiation. I wanted a relatively uncommon combination of exterior/interior colors, and, Rachel, at the dealership scoured the tri-state area until she found the car I wanted. Overall, my experience with Jim Harte Nissan - Mt. Kisco has been outstanding! They aim to please and I recommend them without reservation. And....I love, love, love my new Rogue!

Rachel Gershman

Kuzylife
5/01/2015

"Jim Harte Nissan "

I had an easy price negotiation. Joe was very helpful and knowledgeable. I would recommend this dealership to someone. I am happy with the experience.

boblove
4/07/2015

"EXCELLENT, REALLY ENJOYED PURCHASING 2 TRUCKS !!"

TITO WITH THE HELP OF TONY, MADE A GREAT TEAM IN ASSISTING MY WIFE AND I PURCHASING TWO NISSAN TRUCKS, THE DEALERSHIP WAS CLEAN AND FRIENDLY, I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND PURCHASING FROM THIS DEALERSHIP. BOBBY

TITO EMRANI

Patti
4/06/2015

"You Must Buy A Car From Them Outstanding Experience"

I just purchased a Nissan Juke Car. From The moment I walked in the door, I was Greeted by Jim, who turned me over to an amazing Salesperson Tareq Emrani who showed me cars I was interested in he was very knowledgeable and went in details about the vehicle, he then introduced us to Tony Denivo And Andy Gorran both very friendly and went beyond extremes to make my financial transaction happen. This dealership gets 100 stars from me. First off I did not feel pressured, they made me feel like I was in my own home making the decisions I needed to make on purchasing a car. In the long run The following day I drove away with a new car. I cannot thank them enough, And If I was a star I would make a commercial for them.... Go To Jim Harte Nissan A Place That Cares And Will Sell You A Car That Meets Your Needs. Thanks Again To All Over You At Jim Harte Nissan..... All The Best Patti

Tareq Emrani

mikee40
4/06/2015

"Definitely a positive experience"

I stopped at Jim Harte Nissan to test drive a nissan altima sat down with Ramon from sales we agreed on terms I was very happy with the way things went I was in and out and driving my new car in less than 2 hours I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a Nissan

amandap20
4/01/2015

"My First New Car"

I just leased my first new car, a 2015 Nissan Rogue, from Jim Harte Nissan in Mt. Kisco. Titto was my salesperson and he was GREAT! He is friendly, honest, and kind. You don't get the feeling that he is pressuring you into buying anything you do not want. Titto is the reason I decided to lease my car from Nissan. I also had the pleasure of speaking with Andy Gorran, the General Manager, on several occasions throughout the process of obtaining my vehicle. He was incredibly helpful and has a great personality. You can tell he cares about his customers and their experience.

"Titto"

Nyeem
3/27/2015

"Love this place "

Tareq Emrans and the whole family at Jim Harte Nissan are the best I seen so far thanks love my new max it been such a pleasure to meet the whole team thanks

Tareq Emrans

dzaccardo
3/27/2015

"The best dealership ever."

My experience with this dealership was outstanding. They were courteous and well knowledgeable. Very friendly. from sales down to the receptionist. very courteous and helpful.

Tareq Emrain