Jim Harte Nissan

Good

Jim Harte Nissan
Jim Harte Nissan Info
About Jim Harte Nissan

Jim Harte Nissan is a Nissan dealership located in Mt. Kisco, NY, serving the surrounding area. We have an extensive inventory of Nissan cars, trucks and SUVs, including the Nissan Altima and Maxima. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted, and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available

About Jim Harte Nissan

Sunday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

" I sincerely rate my experience as excellent."

I received an offer to terminate my current lease on my Nissan. (My third Nissan). I spoke to Ramon Robles and went to see him. Ramon listened to me and then showed me a car I could get into. He and Tony DeNivo, the General Sales Manager, made me a very fair offer. When I picked up the car Kiley Close the Finance Manager went over the terms of the lease very carefully. I decided to get some additional protection, which was very affordable, based upon Kiley's careful explanations. Based on my experience with Jim Harte Nissan and the people I interacted with, I sincerely rate my experience as excellent.

Kiley D. Close, Tony DeNivo

"Great Service, Friendly Staff"

I had a great experience with Jim Harte Nissan. They staff was friendly and spoke to everyone. They got the car within a couple days of buying even though it wasn't near them. Joe Calabrese was great. He is very personable, funny and knows what is like to buy a new car and doesn't force anything on you like other car dealerships do. He cares more about whats best for you and what you need.

October 21, 2014

Thanks, Morgan! Putting you in the right car for your needs is our passion, and we're delighted that Joe was able to work with you to achieve that goal. We appreciate the feedback! Please call on us again if we can do anything else for you or your new car in the future!

"My First New Car"

I am a young professional who was finally able to put on her big girl shoes and get a new car (with some help). While I was very nervous, everyone at Jim Harte Nissan did more than their share to put me at ease and help me with one of the biggest life decisions I have made thus far. They really worked with me on what I was looking for, and made the process as user-friendly as possible. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for their first new car!

October 16, 2014

Welcome to the Jim Harte Nissan family, Carolyn! We're delighted that you chose us to help you make the big decision on a new car, and that we rewarded your trust with such a great experience. Helping you get into the right car at the right price for your needs is our passion, and we're thrilled to have been able to do so for you on your recent visit. Thanks for your feedback and your recommendation! Come back and see us when it comes time for your first scheduled maintenance, and in the meantime, enjoy your new car!

"enjoyable, painless, efficient"

Ramón, Kiley, Tony and Andy all went above and beyond to get my deal done. No other dealership could make my trade in work out. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

October 09, 2014

We're delighted to hear it! At Jim Harte Nissan, putting you into the car of your dreams is our passion, and we're glad to know that you were pleased with our team's efforts on your behalf. Thanks for sharing your feedback, and please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

"My new Sentra - It's Not Black!"

Great experience with Ramon and Tony. They went the extra mile to help me get a great deal. I wanted a black Sentra wtih a moonroof, but there were none to be found. After all was said and done, I am very happy with my car and left the dealer feeling confident I had made the best choice. Thank you Ramon and Tony!

September 26, 2014

Thanks for letting us know about your experience with Ramon and Tony! One of our goals is to match the right car to the right client, and we’re happy to hear that our team did that for you. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Enjoy your new Sentra!

"things that make you go humm"

I didn't want to question the professionalism of a service department writer because I had such a great buying experience and I don't want to shine a negative light on the techs. BUT why when you arrive for a scheduled 10am appointment and the service writer tells you it will be 1 1/2 hour WHY would he write on the service order in highlighter after you left the desk a note stating after 11:45? TROY? ANYONE? I didn't need others in the business to tell me what that meant but TROY? any other ideas? Well I think that tells people what they will be dealing with at Jim Harte Nissan service. I could go on and mention being told to wait for parts to come in that were not ordered. Not being called regarding vehicle. Being told to just live with a warranty problem and there are a few more valid reasons why if you are going to buy a vehicle at Jim Harte, which I feel will be a very pleasant experience, have a trusted mechanic elsewhere.

"VERY PLEASANT EXPERIENCE"

Andy G and Nissan were recommended by a friend who had purchased a Murano. The Rogue was a better size for us. Joe C was very helpful , extremely knowledgeable and did not pressure us. Andy was available and made sure we were being given first class service. Could not believe buying a car was this easy!

August 15, 2014

Thank you for the review. We try very hard to exceed your expectations. It's nice to hear that we're to our job. Thanks Again Andy Gorran General Manager

July 16, 2014

Thank you so much for the great review. Were doing our best to give all of our customer "first class service" Enjoy the Rouge Thanks Again Andy Gorran General Manager Jim Harte Nissan

July 16, 2014

"PEACE OF MIND"

Thank You Joe C, I was made to feel comfortable and confident I made the right choice. Starting with Joe as my salesman. I knew he was working to make me comfortable with my choice and made sure I knew what my options were. Not only did he help me find a car I enjoy driving, Joe was so right on about the gas I would be saving too and my other car was smaller and only 5 years old. I was helped with financing from Tony and was pleasantly surprised that I got a better rate then my bank with a lot less hassle. (I had spoken with my banker already). A great dealership experience. I have gone in for servicing already too and must say I was very happy to find out that the service department is just as top notch, You can make a morning maintenance appointment and be done in the morning. I've seen at others dealer where everyone is in for the same time. This is the first time I have written a review of a dealership though I have read many. I recommend Jim Harte and the reasons start with Joe Calabrese, to Tony and on.

June 19, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share about your recent car buying experience with our team at Jim Harte Nissan! We’re happy to hear that Joe and Tony could help make your experience enjoyable and as stress free as possible. We appreciate your recommendation and your kind words about our service team as well. Please let us know how we can continue to help with your vehicle and service needs, and keep enjoying your new car!

"I recently sought out this dealership via Nissan's..."

I recently sought out this dealership via Nissan's website, which indicated that Rogue in a particular color combination was in stock at this dealership. Turns out that the car was not but an additional one was located within the Harte auto group, which was acceptable. Throughout this time, Nissan was running a MAJOR leasing campaign on this model and blatantly advertising the terms on its website. Not only was JHN not participating or offering any rebates on this, but through the terms of the lease, I end up paying what amounts to be full price (plus). In this day and age and at this point in the model year, I don't feel that's acceptable. I came away with the feeling that I had been ripped off. Meanwhile, on Nissan's website, in plain view was a fabulous leasing deal on this very model, the former of which I did not get. Don't get me wrong. The folks were friendly and the experience was okay, but it was nothing more than lukewarm... I love the vehicle, the preparation and delivery were acceptable, but the terms of the deal were a bit ridiculous in light of the Nissan advertising.

April 16, 2014

Thank you for your business and thank you for taking the time to share your car buying experience. We are very sorry to learn that your experience with us was not what you expected. At Jim Harte Nissan, we work hard to deliver a quality experience, but we certainly can improve in our efforts and will use your feedback to do so. You are important to us and we want to provide a satisfying experience. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your concerns with you further. Feel free to contact me directly. Erin Touponse Director of Communications erint@harteautogroup.com 203-237-5561

"We went in to Jim Harte Nissan today looking to purchase..."

We went in to Jim Harte Nissan today looking to purchase a new Nissan Quest. We waited for 20 minutes before we were ever acknowledged, then finally a salesperson came over to help us. They didn't have a Quest in the showroom, so the saleswoman handed us a set if car keys and told us there was a silver one somewhere in one of their lots, so we should go find it. After wandering around for ten minutes we finally found it, but the area wasn't shoveled and to get to car we would have had to go through a foot of snow. I understand there was a snowstorm, but that was a week and a half ago, the snow should have been cleared. We decided even if we decide to get a Quest, we would never get it there. There was no customer service at all and we were very disappointed.

No name was given to us

March 12, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your recent experience at Jim Harte Nissan. We’re sorry to learn that you were disappointed in how your car inquiry was handled. We will use your comments to improve our efforts. Our number one goal is customer satisfaction and we want to do everything we can to meet your expectations. We appreciate your feedback and hope that you’ll give us another opportunity in the future to show our dedication to an excellent customer experience.

Tony Denivo