Jim Harte Nissan

271 N Bedford Road,
Mt Kisco, New York 10549
Jim Harte Nissan Info
About Jim Harte Nissan

As a member of the Harte Auto Group, Jim Harte Nissan in Mount Kisco, NY, is proud to provide New York and Connecticut drivers with the knowledge they need to make an informed decision when buying a new or used Nissan. Whether you're seeking Nissan sales, service or financing, turn to the experts at Jim Harte Nissan!

About Jim Harte Nissan

Sunday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

jbpride2013
8/28/2015

"It's hard to say"

The actual car purchasing part of the transaction was great. Joe Calabrese was helpful and friendly during the transaction. Justin Rosado was amazing and went out of his way to help find us the best financing offer. The part that is upsetting about the process is that during the purchasing negotiations process, Joe Calabrese agreed to take care of some of the dents on the car, as well as the side mirror. We took the car back, and they fixed the side mirror, but they would not fix the dents because we "needed an appointment". They knew we were coming in for the mirror! They also knew that we were in the process of moving out of state and it was urgent that we get the car fixed. Needless to say, we ended up moving without having the dents repaired and future plans to work with other Nissan providers. If we knew we were buying a car that would not be repaired, we would have paid less for it! Overall, not a horrible experience, but also not a 5 star one.

Justin Rosado

MikeW
8/15/2015

"Best car buying experience ever!"

Easiest time we ever had buying a new car and trading in the old one. Joe Calabrese went out of his way to get the car we wanted and handled all the details. Everyone we dealt with was extremely friendly.

Paul Angiolini

Raed
7/31/2015

"Good service"

Good service. Friendly people. I have good deal. I m happy with it . I dont have any proplem with the car . They help me to get deal with the credet

Tarq amrani

tyranny
7/27/2015

"Just use Joe"

Joe was great at working behind the scenes to help me get the deal I wanted, and what he felt I deserved. I wouldn't deal with anyone else. Just use Joe. He was knowledgeable and spoke real to me and I appreciate that. If you care about your experience, you'll ask for him when you walk through their door.

annasls19
7/15/2015

"Above and beyond"

This dealership and the whole team really went out of their way to make sure I got everything I wanted without costing me an arm and a leg. My salesman has really gone above and beyond to make sure everything went super smooth! Best dealership and sales and service team I have ever dealt with!!

DanGuy
7/09/2015

"Quality Customer Service"

General Manager John Carroll is simply a great guy. Throughout my interaction with John he exhibited the very definition of quality customer service as he was giving of his time and energy to make sure I walked out with a positive experience. In many car dealerships it can feel like a very aggressive place but John gave me the confidence and security that I had a helpful ally that was watching out for me. Therefore I cannot speaking positively enough about Jim Harte Nissan because I know John Carroll stands behind it making sure that fair dealing and customers are of the highest priorities..

John Carroll

as171
6/21/2015

"Purchase of Nissan Sentra 2014"

Joe was very helpful and knowledgeable. All of my questions were answered patiently, proficiently, and in great detail. I'm happy I came to this dealership!

jac3945
6/14/2015

"Yes on price"

Great pricing on really great vehicles. Paperwork at end was a breeze, in and out. Asked for different delivery date, a day earlier and was told flat out no. But eventually accommodating our extremely busy family's schedule getting us in an out worked out well.

jac3945
5/19/2015

"2014 Nissan Pathfinder"

Great car, great purchase! Excellent deal on a new left over 2014 Nissan Pathfinder. Beautiful vehicle. Helpful staff. Thank you so much for your help!!

don
5/18/2015

"Purchase of a new 2015 altimer"

Joe was extremely knowledgeable in all facets of the particular vehicle that I was interested in he answered all of my questions in detail and was very instrumental in me making a purchase of a new car. Joe is certainly an asset to your company.

Reviews of Joe Calabrese