Jim Harte Nissan

Good

Jim Harte Nissan

Jim Harte Nissan Info
About Jim Harte Nissan

Jim Harte Nissan is a Nissan dealership located in Mt. Kisco, NY, serving the surrounding area. We have an extensive inventory of Nissan cars, trucks and SUVs, including the Nissan Altima and Maxima. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted, and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available

About Jim Harte Nissan

Sunday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

"My 2015 Nissan Altima Lease"

I turned my 2012 Altima early to lease a 2015 model. It was a quick, easy deal. I found the color and trim my wife and I wanted and we concluded the price, mileage to our satisfaction.

November 19, 2014

We're glad to know that you enjoyed your visit to Jim Harte Nissan! Customer satisfaction is our highest goal, and we're always delighted when we hear that we've achieved it. Thank you so much for sharing your kind words with us! Let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

"Very helpful..."

My saleswoman who was Selma, did a excellent job in trying to accommodate my work schedule for picking up my new Nissan!!! Selma was very helpful on questions that I needed answered.

November 06, 2014

We're glad to hear it! At Jim Harte Nissan, customer service is our top priority, and we're glad to know that Selma was able to keep you informed and accommodate your needs during your car-buying experience. Thanks for sharing your great feedback! Let us know if we can do anything else for you!

"thank you "

lou capazzoli gave me a good deal and found what I was looking for. he found me the car I wanted at a good price.

lou capazzoli

November 06, 2014

Hello, Christina! Thank you for sharing your comments with us. At Jim Harte Nissan, customer service is our top priority, and we love that Lou was able to demonstrate that for you. Thank you for your kind words. We hope you are enjoying your new car! Come back and see us again when it comes time for your first scheduled maintenance.

"Great service"

The salesperson patiently worked with me on finding the right model and trim. Everyone I worked with at the dealership was professional and friendly and I highly recommend this Nissan dealer

November 06, 2014

Thanks for letting us know about your experience, Mitch! One of our goals is to match the right car to the right client, and we’re happy to hear that our team did that for you. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Enjoy your new car!

"Thank you"

Selma was very accommodating and friendly. She wasn't pushy, which was a nice feeling. We will be back for sure, for future leases. Overall, nice experience.

November 05, 2014

We look forward to seeing you again! At Jim Harte Nissan, we pride ourselves in putting customer service ahead of anything else, and it's great that Selma was able to demonstrate that for you during your recent visit. We hope you will let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

""Enjoyable experience""

Kudos to Dave Hargett in Sales and Kiley Close -Finance Manager for making my third Nissan experience a delight. Smooth transition on same day to affect my Rogue trade in and wind up with beautiful new top of the line Rogue.

Dave Hargett

October 31, 2014

Thanks, Jeff! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying your new Rogue! It's great that the Jim Harte Nissan team, including Dave and Kiley, continue to earn your trust and loyalty to the Nissan brand, and that you chose us for your recent purchase. Thanks for sharing your feedback! Come and see us again when it comes time for your first scheduled maintenance!

"Class act"

I just purchased a new Nissan Sentra SL working with Joe Calabrese and Tony DeNivo. I was able to get a custom leather seating package installed that was superior to factory leather. I could not recommend this dealer more highly.

October 29, 2014

Thanks, Michael! We're thrilled to know that Joe and Tony were able to work with you to help you with the buying process and the custom interior installation. Customer satisfaction is very important to us, and it's great that you enjoyed your visit. Thanks for your recommendation! Come back and see us again when it comes time for your first scheduled maintenance, and in the meantime, enjoy your new Sentra!

"Completely satisfying. Courteous, friendly, professional."

I just leased a new Nissan Altima SL from Jim Harte Neason in Mt. Kisco. I had a very satisfying experience working with Joe Calabrese, who could not have done more to make the sales experience of the highest quality. When Joe worked the numbers with his colleagues, and when we settled on a deal, that number did not change. I was never pressured; there was no funny business. Joe and his colleagues were straight, direct, honest. In completing the paperwork and finishing the leasing process with Kiley Close, the same level of professional and courteous service was evident. I highly recommend the team at Jim Harte Nissan to anyone considering leasing or purchasing a car from the Nissan lineup.

October 28, 2014

Thanks for writing about your experience! Customer service, including honest, accurate dealing and making sure you are informed while making a big decision, is our top priority, and it's great to hear that Joe, Kiley, and the rest of the Jim Harte Nissan team were able to demonstrate that for you. Thanks for sharing your comments, and we hope you enjoy driving the Altima SL!

"Aaron "My First Car""

Tito Emrani, Tony Devino, and Kiley Close helped me pick a car that is safe and reliable. They were very friendly and patient with me while I was deciding on which car I would like to buy. They also gave me a good price on the car and I am very thankful for their help.

Tito Emrani

October 24, 2014

Thanks for letting us know about your experience with Tito, Tony and Kiley, Aaron! One of our goals is to match the right car to the right client, and we’re happy to hear that they worked together and did that for you. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Enjoy your new car!

"STAY AWAY !!!! VERY DECEIVING !!!"

I CALLED DEALER TO GET A QUOTE ON A 2014 LEFT OVER NISSAN VERSA .. I ASKED THE SALESMAN IF THERE WERE ANY DISCOUNTS BECAUSE IT WAS A 2014 .. HIS ANSWER WAS NO .. THEY QUOTED ME A $1093 DISCOUNT OFF MSRP WHICH I FELT WAS FAIR AND IT SEEMED WORTH DRIVING 2 HOURS TO SAVE THAT .. WHEN WE GOT TO DEALER .. $750 OF MY DISCOUNT WAS IN THE REBATE SECTION .. NOT OFF THE MSRP … IN REALITY THEY ONLY DISCOUNTED THE CAR $343.00 … WHICH IS NO BIG SAVINGS IN THE CAR WORLD .. PLUS THAT EFFECTED THE SALES TAX WE HAD TO PAY BY $52.50 … THIS SITUATION WAS PRESENTED TO ANDY GORRAN BEFORE AND AFTER THE SALE … IF THE CAR WAS JUST FOR ME I WOULD HAVE WALKED OUT .. BUT THE CAR WAS FOR MY PARENTS .. THANK GOD BOTH IN GOOD HEALTH .. BUT AT THE AGE OF 76 AND 81 .. I DIDNT WANT TO UPSET THEM .. SO WE PURCHASED THE CAR .. BY THAT POINT WE HAD ALREADY SOLD THERE OTHER CAR … I WASN'T LEFT MUCH CHOICE .. THE DEALER THINKS THAT THEY SEE NO WRONG DOING IN NOT MENTIONING A $750 REBATE WHILE IN THE NEGOTIOTING STAGE !!! IN TOTAL I FEEL I WAS OVERCHARGED $802.50 … TRUST ME .. BUYING A NEW CAR SHOULD BE ENJOYABLE … DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND SHOP ELSEWHERE !!!

Reviews of Kiley Close