Jim Harte Nissan

Teddy Nissan

Rockland Nissan

Healing dog
2/10/2016

"The first and worst car buying experience."

This dealership in Mt Kisco Is recently sold to another Nissan dealership January, 2016 and no longer exists. I have not yet received the registration for the new car I purchased 2 wks prior to its closing and no one from Jim Harte group is willing to do any follow up on it. After many attempts to contact the Jim Harte Nissan in CT, which is it main company, I gave up on getting any assistantiance from them on the matter. 5phone calls, no call back! Leaving a message on General manger's voice mail was no use either. When I finally got a hold a man named Jeff at the Jim Harte Nissan, he told me to contact the new dealership and claimed its not their responsibility. He even hung up on me during a phone call. That was Very unprofessional and uncool. My first ever unpleasant car buying experience.

Jeff, the guy who shouldn't be working at a car dealership

rono52
1/28/2016

"Great Experience"

This is the second time leasing a car from this dealership and the experience with Joe Calabrese made this another rewarding experience and traveling from Fairfield County, CT was well worth the drive, He demonstrated what customer service is all about..

Mike Pietas

HarteFan4Life
1/04/2016

"Drove out of my way to give them a try. Elated I did."

I have a Nissan dealership within walking distance from my house. I have another Nissan dealership that I've done business with many times in the past. I was no longer pleased with their service and decided to go out of my way to try Jim Harte Nissan. Talk about a pleasant surprise. I was met by Joe Calabrese and he asked me what I wanted, what I was looking for, and what were my must have features. He didn't try to hose me and he went out of his way to make sure I had everything I was looking for in a new vehicle. I told him what I wanted, what I have, and what I am looking to pay. He ran some numbers with Tony Denivo, and they gave me an offer I couldn't refuse. I am elated to have found a dealership that has a family feel to it and I expect to be a longtime Harte returning customer.

Tony Denivo, Joe Calabrese

sjones8439
1/03/2016

"EXCELLENT SERVICE"

I walked into the Jim Harte Nissan with intent to shop around for a vehicle and ended up purchasing that same day. Both Joe Calabrese and Tony Denivo went above and beyond with working out a great deal for a new 2016 Nissan Rogue S AWD. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new Nissan. Thank you all for your help. S. Jones

Tony Denivo, Joe Calabrese

BT
12/28/2015

"Excellent Service"

Joe Calabrese and Mike Pietas went the extra mile to find me the car I was looking for. They were attentive, knowledgable and professional; a real pleasure to deal with which made for a painless experience in leasing a new car. I would absolutely recommend this dealership and these employees to anyone looking to purchase a Nissan. BT

Mike Pietas, Joe Calabrese

Charles
9/04/2015

"Pre Owned Infiniti Purchase"

Highly recommended to ANYONE looking for a Car! Every person in that dealership is committed to excellence! General Manager John Carrol is outstanding! Mike the manager is outstanding! The whole team is outstanding! Please do yourself a favor and shop for your next car at Jim Harte Nissan!

John Carroll, Mike, Paul, Ramon Robles

Dom B.
9/03/2015

"Dom B.... Complete Satisfaction!!!"

I dealt with Joe Calabrese and Tony Denivo in the purchase of a new 2015 Xterra. Both gentlemen were beyond professional and knowledgeable of the vehicle. This was a great and expeditious experience in purchasing this vehicle. I would highly recommend visiting this dealership for your next vehicle purchase. Joe and Tony got it done!!! Thank you for a completely great experience. Dom B.

Joe Calabrese

jbpride2013
8/28/2015

"It's hard to say"

The actual car purchasing part of the transaction was great. Joe Calabrese was helpful and friendly during the transaction. Justin Rosado was amazing and went out of his way to help find us the best financing offer. The part that is upsetting about the process is that during the purchasing negotiations process, Joe Calabrese agreed to take care of some of the dents on the car, as well as the side mirror. We took the car back, and they fixed the side mirror, but they would not fix the dents because we "needed an appointment". They knew we were coming in for the mirror! They also knew that we were in the process of moving out of state and it was urgent that we get the car fixed. Needless to say, we ended up moving without having the dents repaired and future plans to work with other Nissan providers. If we knew we were buying a car that would not be repaired, we would have paid less for it! Overall, not a horrible experience, but also not a 5 star one.

Justin Rosado, Joe Calabrese

MikeW
8/15/2015

"Best car buying experience ever!"

Easiest time we ever had buying a new car and trading in the old one. Joe Calabrese went out of his way to get the car we wanted and handled all the details. Everyone we dealt with was extremely friendly.

Paul Angiolini, Joe Calabrese

Raed
7/31/2015

"Good service"

Good service. Friendly people. I have good deal. I m happy with it . I dont have any proplem with the car . They help me to get deal with the credet

Tarq amrani