Jim Harte Nissan

Good

Jim Harte Nissan

Jim Harte Nissan Info
About Jim Harte Nissan

Jim Harte Nissan is a Nissan dealership located in Mt. Kisco, NY, serving the surrounding area. We have an extensive inventory of Nissan cars, trucks and SUVs, including the Nissan Altima and Maxima. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted, and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available

About Jim Harte Nissan

Sunday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

startrooper
12/05/2014

"Five star experience!!!"

Visited Jim Harte Nissan for the very first time and was welcomed by the entire staff as if i were family. This was a genuine surprise from the typical "dealer "experience. I have purchased many cars over the years from many dealerships and id have to say Jim Harte Mt Kisco surpasses them in every way. I was impressed that the entire staff works together to give you a great experience. Not just your salesperson but the entire staff. Dave took time to show us around the cars while our salesperson Ramon got prepared for us. Ramon our salesperson was a pleasure to deal with. Knowledgeable, down to earth and patient. He gave us a great price right off the bat for a new Rouge as well as for my trade. Followed it up with a great price for a new Murano. From the start i knew i wasnt going to have go through the usual painstaking drill. When Andy the general manager stopped to say hello he presented and even better deal. I could not resist. Drove home a new Murano the very next day ! Sales manager Tony made sure we were pleased and hard working Kiley followed up to close the deal. What more could you ask for. No one asked me to write a review, but when people do the right thing, i dont mind taking time out to say so. Thank you Jim Harte Mt Kisco

Dave

December 10, 2014

Hi, John! Thank you for the great review! At Jim Harte Nissan, we want all of our customers to feel welcome and comfortable while making a big decision. Customer satisfaction is very important to us, and we're glad to know that, Andy, Ramon, Dave, and the rest of the Jim Harte team were able to deliver such a great experience for you. We're glad to know that you enjoyed your visit, and hope you are enjoying your new Murano! Come back and see us again if we can do anything else for you!

sabramson
11/12/2014

"My 2015 Nissan Altima Lease"

I turned my 2012 Altima early to lease a 2015 model. It was a quick, easy deal. I found the color and trim my wife and I wanted and we concluded the price, mileage to our satisfaction.

November 19, 2014

We're glad to know that you enjoyed your visit to Jim Harte Nissan! Customer satisfaction is our highest goal, and we're always delighted when we hear that we've achieved it. Thank you so much for sharing your kind words with us! Let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

rabsports3

"Very helpful..."

My saleswoman who was Selma, did a excellent job in trying to accommodate my work schedule for picking up my new Nissan!!! Selma was very helpful on questions that I needed answered.

November 06, 2014

We're glad to hear it! At Jim Harte Nissan, customer service is our top priority, and we're glad to know that Selma was able to keep you informed and accommodate your needs during your car-buying experience. Thanks for sharing your great feedback! Let us know if we can do anything else for you!

christinac88

"thank you "

lou capazzoli gave me a good deal and found what I was looking for. he found me the car I wanted at a good price.

lou capazzoli

November 06, 2014

Hello, Christina! Thank you for sharing your comments with us. At Jim Harte Nissan, customer service is our top priority, and we love that Lou was able to demonstrate that for you. Thank you for your kind words. We hope you are enjoying your new car! Come back and see us again when it comes time for your first scheduled maintenance.

mitchrubin

"Great service"

The salesperson patiently worked with me on finding the right model and trim. Everyone I worked with at the dealership was professional and friendly and I highly recommend this Nissan dealer

November 06, 2014

Thanks for letting us know about your experience, Mitch! One of our goals is to match the right car to the right client, and we’re happy to hear that our team did that for you. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Enjoy your new car!

Argoldstein

"Thank you"

Selma was very accommodating and friendly. She wasn't pushy, which was a nice feeling. We will be back for sure, for future leases. Overall, nice experience.

November 05, 2014

We look forward to seeing you again! At Jim Harte Nissan, we pride ourselves in putting customer service ahead of anything else, and it's great that Selma was able to demonstrate that for you during your recent visit. We hope you will let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

Jeff48
10/29/2014

""Enjoyable experience""

Kudos to Dave Hargett in Sales and Kiley Close -Finance Manager for making my third Nissan experience a delight. Smooth transition on same day to affect my Rogue trade in and wind up with beautiful new top of the line Rogue.

Dave Hargett

October 31, 2014

Thanks, Jeff! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying your new Rogue! It's great that the Jim Harte Nissan team, including Dave and Kiley, continue to earn your trust and loyalty to the Nissan brand, and that you chose us for your recent purchase. Thanks for sharing your feedback! Come and see us again when it comes time for your first scheduled maintenance!

michaelchr
10/28/2014

"Class act"

I just purchased a new Nissan Sentra SL working with Joe Calabrese and Tony DeNivo. I was able to get a custom leather seating package installed that was superior to factory leather. I could not recommend this dealer more highly.

October 29, 2014

Thanks, Michael! We're thrilled to know that Joe and Tony were able to work with you to help you with the buying process and the custom interior installation. Customer satisfaction is very important to us, and it's great that you enjoyed your visit. Thanks for your recommendation! Come back and see us again when it comes time for your first scheduled maintenance, and in the meantime, enjoy your new Sentra!

rdiyanni
10/25/2014

"Completely satisfying. Courteous, friendly, professional."

I just leased a new Nissan Altima SL from Jim Harte Neason in Mt. Kisco. I had a very satisfying experience working with Joe Calabrese, who could not have done more to make the sales experience of the highest quality. When Joe worked the numbers with his colleagues, and when we settled on a deal, that number did not change. I was never pressured; there was no funny business. Joe and his colleagues were straight, direct, honest. In completing the paperwork and finishing the leasing process with Kiley Close, the same level of professional and courteous service was evident. I highly recommend the team at Jim Harte Nissan to anyone considering leasing or purchasing a car from the Nissan lineup.

October 28, 2014

Thanks for writing about your experience! Customer service, including honest, accurate dealing and making sure you are informed while making a big decision, is our top priority, and it's great to hear that Joe, Kiley, and the rest of the Jim Harte Nissan team were able to demonstrate that for you. Thanks for sharing your comments, and we hope you enjoy driving the Altima SL!

Aaron Alleyne
10/23/2014

"Aaron "My First Car""

Tito Emrani, Tony Devino, and Kiley Close helped me pick a car that is safe and reliable. They were very friendly and patient with me while I was deciding on which car I would like to buy. They also gave me a good price on the car and I am very thankful for their help.

Tito Emrani

October 24, 2014

Thanks for letting us know about your experience with Tito, Tony and Kiley, Aaron! One of our goals is to match the right car to the right client, and we’re happy to hear that they worked together and did that for you. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Enjoy your new car!

Reviews of Kiley Close