Jim Harte Nissan

271 N Bedford Road,
Mt Kisco, New York 10549
Jim Harte Nissan Info
About Jim Harte Nissan

Jim Harte Nissan is a Nissan dealership located in Mt. Kisco, NY, serving the surrounding area. We have an extensive inventory of Nissan cars, trucks and SUVs, including the Nissan Altima and Maxima. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted, and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available

About Jim Harte Nissan

Sunday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Jon
2/24/2015

"Highly recommend Jim Harte Nissan"

Our goal was to buy (or lease) a dependable, good quality, reasonably priced, mid sized SUV. After visiting several Honda, Toyota and Nissan dealerships in an effort to find the best bang for our buck, we went to Jim Harte Nissan in Mt. Kisco, NY. We had not intended to make a deal "on the spot", and were more on a "fact finding mission" at that point. However, upon entering the dealership, we encountered a very helpful straight forward salesman named Joe Calabrese. Immediately, we felt more comfortable with Joe's style. He wasn't over-selling or pushy. He listened to what our needs were, and he presented several options that he thought might work well for us. We had done enough research to know what the price range was if we bought a used low mileage vehicle with basic warranties, and went in thinking that was probably the way to go. I have never leased a car before, and wasn't really keen on that idea. However, after giving us several reasonable choices for "pre-owned" vehicles, Joe thoroughly explained the advantages and disadvantages of buying used, or leasing new. He spoke with Tony Denivo (the very friendly and accommodating manager at Jim Harte Nissan), and they presented us with an offer to lease a 2015 Nissan Rogue that seemed very fair and reasonable to us. As a result, we agreed and the deal was done. We came back the next morning to work out the final details and financing with Kiley Close (Finance Manager), who was impressively competent, thorough and efficient, and we drove away shortly thereafter with a brand new vehicle, feeling very satisfied with the entire experience. I highly recommend Jim Harte Nissan and the exemplary team of professionals we encountered there! - Jon Bates, Brewster, NY

March 03, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Jon! We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed working with Joe and with Tony during your visit, and that they were able to help you lease the right car at the right terms for you. It's great to know that they ensured that you were fully informed of your options and able to make the decision on buying versus leasing based upon your needs. We hope you are enjoying your new Rogue! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

mokbok
2/21/2015

"Amazing"

I am so thankful for all of the help from everyone at Jim Harte Nissan. Joe Calabrese was fantastic and could not have been more helpful. I enjoyed buying my car there so much that I sent my daughter back. We love being a part of the Nissan family.

February 26, 2015

Thank you for the great feedback! We're glad to know that Joe and the rest of our team at Jim Harte Nissan have earned your confidence and trust, not only with your own car needs, but those of your daughter as well! We look forward to working with you again in the future, but in the meantime, enjoy your new car!

cfuoco777
2/10/2015

"What you want in a Dealership"

These guys are strait. Joe and Andy do the best they can to get you in the car you want at a price and with financing you can manage. Good experience. Great Car! 2012 Nissan Maxima. Great deal. I'd go back, with family to get another car from these guys.

A gentleman in Service... Chris, I think his name was.

February 12, 2015

Thanks for your review! Putting you in the right car at the right price for your needs is our passion, and we're glad to that Joe and Andy were able to work with you to achieve that. Let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future, and in the meantime, enjoy your new Maxima!

scandela
2/09/2015

"Outstanding!"

From the moment I walked into the showroom, I was immediately greeted by Lou Capozzoli who became my salesperson. From inception to conclusion of the sale, he was very caring, patient, and supportive. All staff were always professional and went out of their way to ensure I was comfortable. I was treated like family at all times, and I especially enjoyed spending time with Anthony Denivo. Outstanding experience, and I would highly recommend Jim Harte Nissan to anyone who is interested in purchasing an automobile.

Jim Harte, Lou Capozzoli, Anthony Denivo, Bayron

February 10, 2015

Thanks for the recommendation! We want every customer to feel comfortable during every stage of his or her car purchase, and we’re delighted to hear that you received that from Anthony, Lou, and the rest of our team. We hope that you are enjoying your new car, and will let us know if we can do anything for you in the future!

mikesuss13
1/30/2015

"nice guys....no BS."

Very easy to walk into this dealership. Very nice guys. Highly recommended dealership. The GM Andy is super nice as is all of his staff.

February 05, 2015

Thanks for your recommendation! We're glad to know that you were pleased with your visit to Jim Harte Nissan. We take pride in delivering an exceptional experience, and our best asset in doing that is our friendly and expert staff. Thanks again for your feedback! Let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

Geno11
1/28/2015

"Great service and price!"

We originally wanted a Rogue but wound up buying an Altima. We loved both cars but the Altima made more sense for us right now. Everyone was very helpful and worked with us to find the option that made the most sense for us right now rather than pressuring us to buy the most expensive option we were looking into. We would definitely recommend Jim Harte Nissan to anyone!!!

January 29, 2015

Thanks for letting us know about your experience at our dealership! One of our goals is to match the right car to the right client, and we’re happy to hear that our team did that for you. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Enjoy your new Altima!

achipoco2000
1/07/2015

"Excellent!"

I received excellent customer service. Tito Emrani was very kind and friendly. He guided us through what we needed to our purchase of our new car.

Tito Emrani

January 14, 2015

Thanks for writing about your visit! We're happy to know that you enjoyed working with Tito during your recent visit. Customer service is our top priority, and it's great that he demonstrated that for you and provided a great experience. Let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future! In the meantime, enjoy your new car!

startrooper
12/05/2014

"Five star experience!!!"

Visited Jim Harte Nissan for the very first time and was welcomed by the entire staff as if i were family. This was a genuine surprise from the typical "dealer "experience. I have purchased many cars over the years from many dealerships and id have to say Jim Harte Mt Kisco surpasses them in every way. I was impressed that the entire staff works together to give you a great experience. Not just your salesperson but the entire staff. Dave took time to show us around the cars while our salesperson Ramon got prepared for us. Ramon our salesperson was a pleasure to deal with. Knowledgeable, down to earth and patient. He gave us a great price right off the bat for a new Rouge as well as for my trade. Followed it up with a great price for a new Murano. From the start i knew i wasnt going to have go through the usual painstaking drill. When Andy the general manager stopped to say hello he presented and even better deal. I could not resist. Drove home a new Murano the very next day ! Sales manager Tony made sure we were pleased and hard working Kiley followed up to close the deal. What more could you ask for. No one asked me to write a review, but when people do the right thing, i dont mind taking time out to say so. Thank you Jim Harte Mt Kisco

Dave

December 10, 2014

Hi, John! Thank you for the great review! At Jim Harte Nissan, we want all of our customers to feel welcome and comfortable while making a big decision. Customer satisfaction is very important to us, and we're glad to know that, Andy, Ramon, Dave, and the rest of the Jim Harte team were able to deliver such a great experience for you. We're glad to know that you enjoyed your visit, and hope you are enjoying your new Murano! Come back and see us again if we can do anything else for you!

sabramson
11/12/2014

"My 2015 Nissan Altima Lease"

I turned my 2012 Altima early to lease a 2015 model. It was a quick, easy deal. I found the color and trim my wife and I wanted and we concluded the price, mileage to our satisfaction.

November 19, 2014

We're glad to know that you enjoyed your visit to Jim Harte Nissan! Customer satisfaction is our highest goal, and we're always delighted when we hear that we've achieved it. Thank you so much for sharing your kind words with us! Let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

rabsports3
10/31/2014

"Very helpful..."

My saleswoman who was Selma, did a excellent job in trying to accommodate my work schedule for picking up my new Nissan!!! Selma was very helpful on questions that I needed answered.

November 06, 2014

We're glad to hear it! At Jim Harte Nissan, customer service is our top priority, and we're glad to know that Selma was able to keep you informed and accommodate your needs during your car-buying experience. Thanks for sharing your great feedback! Let us know if we can do anything else for you!

Reviews of Kiley Close