Jim Harte Nissan

271 N Bedford Road,
Mt Kisco, New York 10549
Jim Harte Nissan Info
About Jim Harte Nissan

Jim Harte Nissan is a Nissan dealership located in Mt. Kisco, NY, serving the surrounding area. We have an extensive inventory of Nissan cars, trucks and SUVs, including the Nissan Altima and Maxima. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted, and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available

About Jim Harte Nissan

Sunday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Nyeem
3/27/2015

"Love this place "

Tareq Emrans and the whole family at Jim Harte Nissan are the best I seen so far thanks love my new max it been such a pleasure to meet the whole team thanks

Tareq Emrans

dzaccardo
3/27/2015

"The best dealership ever."

My experience with this dealership was outstanding. They were courteous and well knowledgeable. Very friendly. from sales down to the receptionist. very courteous and helpful.

Tareq Emrain

mchuisano
3/25/2015

"My experience"

I recently purchased a 2015 Nissan Rogue from Michael Goldberg in the sales department, if it wasn't for him I don't think I would have purchased a vehicle from Jim Harte Nissan. I have purchased 5 vehicles in the past from Jim Harte Nissan and I must say my experience with Michael was beyond expected. He went above and beyond the job and I appreciate everything he had done for me. I hope to continue to do business with Jim Harte Nissan for my Next Nissan, Sincerely, Michelle Chuisano

Michael Goldberg

March 27, 2015

Thank you for your kind words about your experience with Michael, Michelle! We're glad to hear that he was able to exceed your expectations and deliver a great experience for you. We hope you are enjoying your new Rogue, and that you will let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future!

Amandamarieeg
3/23/2015

"Had a wonderful experience while purchasing my first new car"

I came to the dealership to purchase my first brand new car and my sales associate Michael was wonderful. He was very attentive helped me with any questions or concerns I had about the car. I came in a snow storm and he moved multiple cars to bring me the one I was interested in. Michael made the whole process quick and efficient, thanks to him I had a great first experience with purchasing my first brand new car and would recommend anyone going to this dealership to request his services.

Michael

March 27, 2015

Hello, Amanda! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your first car-purchase at our dealership! It's great that Michael was able to work with you to be sure that you got the perfect car for you, and that he made your experience so pleasant. Please come back and see us again if we can do anything else for you, and in the meantime, enjoy your new car!

Jon
2/24/2015

"Highly recommend Jim Harte Nissan"

Our goal was to buy (or lease) a dependable, good quality, reasonably priced, mid sized SUV. After visiting several Honda, Toyota and Nissan dealerships in an effort to find the best bang for our buck, we went to Jim Harte Nissan in Mt. Kisco, NY. We had not intended to make a deal "on the spot", and were more on a "fact finding mission" at that point. However, upon entering the dealership, we encountered a very helpful straight forward salesman named Joe Calabrese. Immediately, we felt more comfortable with Joe's style. He wasn't over-selling or pushy. He listened to what our needs were, and he presented several options that he thought might work well for us. We had done enough research to know what the price range was if we bought a used low mileage vehicle with basic warranties, and went in thinking that was probably the way to go. I have never leased a car before, and wasn't really keen on that idea. However, after giving us several reasonable choices for "pre-owned" vehicles, Joe thoroughly explained the advantages and disadvantages of buying used, or leasing new. He spoke with Tony Denivo (the very friendly and accommodating manager at Jim Harte Nissan), and they presented us with an offer to lease a 2015 Nissan Rogue that seemed very fair and reasonable to us. As a result, we agreed and the deal was done. We came back the next morning to work out the final details and financing with Kiley Close (Finance Manager), who was impressively competent, thorough and efficient, and we drove away shortly thereafter with a brand new vehicle, feeling very satisfied with the entire experience. I highly recommend Jim Harte Nissan and the exemplary team of professionals we encountered there! - Jon Bates, Brewster, NY

March 03, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Jon! We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed working with Joe and with Tony during your visit, and that they were able to help you lease the right car at the right terms for you. It's great to know that they ensured that you were fully informed of your options and able to make the decision on buying versus leasing based upon your needs. We hope you are enjoying your new Rogue! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

mokbok
2/21/2015

"Amazing"

I am so thankful for all of the help from everyone at Jim Harte Nissan. Joe Calabrese was fantastic and could not have been more helpful. I enjoyed buying my car there so much that I sent my daughter back. We love being a part of the Nissan family.

February 26, 2015

Thank you for the great feedback! We're glad to know that Joe and the rest of our team at Jim Harte Nissan have earned your confidence and trust, not only with your own car needs, but those of your daughter as well! We look forward to working with you again in the future, but in the meantime, enjoy your new car!

cfuoco777
2/10/2015

"What you want in a Dealership"

These guys are strait. Joe and Andy do the best they can to get you in the car you want at a price and with financing you can manage. Good experience. Great Car! 2012 Nissan Maxima. Great deal. I'd go back, with family to get another car from these guys.

A gentleman in Service... Chris, I think his name was.

February 12, 2015

Thanks for your review! Putting you in the right car at the right price for your needs is our passion, and we're glad to that Joe and Andy were able to work with you to achieve that. Let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future, and in the meantime, enjoy your new Maxima!

scandela
2/09/2015

"Outstanding!"

From the moment I walked into the showroom, I was immediately greeted by Lou Capozzoli who became my salesperson. From inception to conclusion of the sale, he was very caring, patient, and supportive. All staff were always professional and went out of their way to ensure I was comfortable. I was treated like family at all times, and I especially enjoyed spending time with Anthony Denivo. Outstanding experience, and I would highly recommend Jim Harte Nissan to anyone who is interested in purchasing an automobile.

Jim Harte, Lou Capozzoli, Anthony Denivo, Bayron

February 10, 2015

Thanks for the recommendation! We want every customer to feel comfortable during every stage of his or her car purchase, and we’re delighted to hear that you received that from Anthony, Lou, and the rest of our team. We hope that you are enjoying your new car, and will let us know if we can do anything for you in the future!

mikesuss13
1/30/2015

"nice guys....no BS."

Very easy to walk into this dealership. Very nice guys. Highly recommended dealership. The GM Andy is super nice as is all of his staff.

February 05, 2015

Thanks for your recommendation! We're glad to know that you were pleased with your visit to Jim Harte Nissan. We take pride in delivering an exceptional experience, and our best asset in doing that is our friendly and expert staff. Thanks again for your feedback! Let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

Geno11
1/28/2015

"Great service and price!"

We originally wanted a Rogue but wound up buying an Altima. We loved both cars but the Altima made more sense for us right now. Everyone was very helpful and worked with us to find the option that made the most sense for us right now rather than pressuring us to buy the most expensive option we were looking into. We would definitely recommend Jim Harte Nissan to anyone!!!

January 29, 2015

Thanks for letting us know about your experience at our dealership! One of our goals is to match the right car to the right client, and we’re happy to hear that our team did that for you. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Enjoy your new Altima!

Reviews of Kiley Close