Jim Riehl's Friendly Cadillac Hummer

Suburban Cadillac Buick

DeniMone
6/20/2016

"always satisfied."

Always helpful and always solve my problems. I usually deal with Randy but John and Jarrod are also very helpful. Even though my Hummer is now 8 years old, I am treated the same as a new car purchaser including a replacement vehicle when needed.

Randy

shirleydavis13
5/28/2016

"Exceed expectations!"

Everyone at the dealership is pleasant to deal with, but Eleanor in sales and John in service always go above and beyond. Both are wonderful assets to your organization.

Eleanor, John

frank1145
5/24/2016

"Great Experience"

Buying my new car from this dealer was a great experience. The sales staff is easy to work with and very knowledgeable. also after the purchase they spent all the time needed with me to learn all the new features of the car. I highly recommend this dealership.

Ralph and Heidi

SRX dogg
5/17/2016

"Dan C"

Exceeded my expectations, great job. Had visited another Cadillac dealer (St. Clair Shores) earlier that day and walked out after essentially being ignored by both the salesperson and then the manager. When they finally decided to acknowledge my presence (by the way, there were no other potential .customers in the showroom), they tried to play the "back and forth" game between themselves regarding the price and the appraisal price of my 2008 SRX. I put up with their nonsense for about 15 minutes before I walked out. Seriously considered going to a competitive auto manufacturer, but reconsidered and gave Friendly a chance. Pleased that I did. I suppose the clowns in St. Clair Shores forgot that the customer has a variety of choices available to them...this is not Russia.

Eleanor

frank1145
5/10/2016

"Great customer service."

In and out in a timely manner. the people at Friendly Cadillac always treat you with the respect you deserve. it is always a pleasure going to this dealer for anything,

Roger

Deanna Nihem
4/11/2016

"Excellent service "

My Dad, Reid Conti, had used your dealership for years. Always treated him well. Unfortunately, he passed away last year. I inherited his vehicle and have brought it to you 2 or 3 times. Each time excellent service. The 1st time, the one employee Jared, I believe, actually recognized my Dad's H3 and was looking for my Dad. I had to tell him of my Dad's passing. He was so kind and had no idea what a blessing it was to me that someone remembered my Dad and had nice things to say. Ivery been treated exceptional each time and I thank you for that.

Jared, mr. Guitar

Ms. AtoZ
4/07/2016

"Thomas is the best!!!"

The third car was just as easy as the first! Thomas is the best! I told him what I wanted and he delivered! He treats you like you want to be treated...with respect!

Thomas Rezepka and 2 sales managers

doug@dpexprint.com
3/22/2016

"Great leasing experience"

Quick and easy leasing experience. Very happy with both Eleanor Knapp and the dealership. Friendly professional service all the way around. Will definitely lease from them again.

Eleanor Knapp

henry
2/10/2016

"Good serfice BUT now I have same problem and need to come ba"

Now i need to come back. Something(s) were not done correctly. Why is the work not checked better? I need a loaner and need to schedule another visit. Not what I expect from Ccadillac

does not matter. Someone screwed up

Michael Hulin
2/10/2016

"longest service repair ever....epic failure"

Took almost a month to service my car. Had to call to get details. My car incurred damage on their lot and they expected me to be happy splitting a reduced repair bill when I should've paid nothing cause the original repair was under warranty. Epic failures all the way around.

Jerrod manager