Jim Riehl's Friendly Cadillac Hummer

18900 Hall Road, Clinton Township, Michigan 48038

Makes: Cadillac|Service Center

Jim Riehl's Friendly Cadillac Hummer
Jim Riehl's Friendly Cadillac Hummer Info

"Best Cadillac Dealership Around!!!"

If you are looking for a Cadillac…..this is the place, sales or service!!!! They bend over backwards for you!! I was completely satisfied and LOVE my ATS!

Randy

"Frist dealer I go to...."

We have a Buick and a SRX and we always go to Rhiel's for the service of both of our cars. Great service! And the friendly personal in the service area.

??????/

"Outstanding service from Service Manager Jarrod!!!"

I'm 73 and have owned cars continuously since I was 16. I've never experienced such excellent service from a service department as from this dealership!

Jarrod

"Leasing a new vehicle"

My experience at Friendly Cadillac when leasing my 2014 Cadillac SRX was extremely friendly and efficient. Thomas Rezepka, our salesman, made the whole process very relaxing and enjoyable because he worked diligently with me to end my existing lease and purchase a new lease at a good price.

Thomas Rezepka

"flat tire , oil change , and tire rotation."

Great service stop before work. Every thing was completed in a timely manner with a car wash and interior vacuum added ! Price for all was very very good !

all

"Mark Waad"

Frank Pardo was so great we bought 2 new escalades from him. The service is excellent from this dealership. Excellent customer service!!!!!!! Good friendly staff

Frank Pardo

"Purchase of 2014 Cadillac CTS"

This is my second Cadillac purchase from salesman, Thomas Rezepka; the second time by choice. Thomas is courteous and friendly. I trust him, and I feel he worked hard to give me the best deal he could. I also saw a gentleman, I believe his name is Randy, when I signed all the papers. He, too, was friendly and courteous. I love my new Cadillac CTS, and I hope it is as good a car as my 2011 Cadillac CTS.

Thomas Rezepka

"Oil change and radio issue"

They made the service of my Cadillac very convenient. They picked up and dropped off a loaner car the same day I called for service. Which gave me a day to drive the newer model Cadillac. I loved all the new bells and whistles. The blind side mirror lights, the cruise control safety feature to slow me down if I get too close to another vehicle. The more power of the 3.6 liter engine. Awesome. I'd would definently buy another Caddy from Jim Riehl's..

Jared

"Quick Oil Change"

I had previously had my oil changed at your location. Dealt with Jared Kelly - HE is the reason I came back to Friendly! So when my truck was due for another oil change, I called Friendly. I was told they were done for the day so I called back to make an appointment. I got the service manager Jerry on the phone who asked how quickly could I be there. I said 5 min., he said come on in! I was met at the doors by Jerry and Randy who made me feel very welcome! I will certainly be brining my truck back to Friendly because of the way I was treated! Thank you Jared, Jerry and Randy!

Jerry & Randy

"Recommend this Dealership"

Very friendly, helpful sales person. Explained each item in detail and willing to answer any question. Clean atmosphere. Car and paperwork ready when told it would be - - quick transaction. Explained interior options well.

Thomas