Jim Riehl's Friendly Cadillac Hummer

Suburban Cadillac Buick

Judy car
7/18/2016

"judy car"

I am completely happy with the decision I made, The test drive was helpful, trading my car in was useful, and everything was done quickly over a two day period.I will recommend the dealership to my family and friends.

Kurt Pierce in Sales, Randy in service, Ralph in Management, great experience

ChuckT
7/06/2016

"POWER STEERING REPAIR"

HAD MY STEERING HOSE REPLACED WITHIN 5 HOURS ON SHORT NOTICE AND A OIL CHANGE. MY EXPERIENCE WITH JIM RIEHL HAS ALWAYS BEEN GOOD. THANKS FOR THE SPEEDY SERVICE.

RANDY GUITAR

Janet1017
7/06/2016

"Best Experience!"

We have leased many cars over the years, this was the best experience by far! Kurt was fantastic to deal with and would highly recommend him and the dealership!

Kurt Pierce

Mark H.
7/05/2016

"Couldn't Give A Higher Recommendation Cheryl was THE Best"

I went to Jim Riehl's this morning after having a rather negative experience elsewhere. I met with Cheryl and had just THE best experience! The staff at Jim Riehl's made me feel special. They made me feel like they cared. They made me WANT to come here and write a review. I absolutely LOVE my new 2016 CTS. I LOVE how they took their time with me and, I just can't say enough! Looking to buy a new Cadillac, look NO further! Ask for Cheryl as she was just THE best sales person I've ever worked with. She has EARNED a lifelong customer.

Cheryl

DeniMone
6/20/2016

"always satisfied."

Always helpful and always solve my problems. I usually deal with Randy but John and Jarrod are also very helpful. Even though my Hummer is now 8 years old, I am treated the same as a new car purchaser including a replacement vehicle when needed.

Randy

shirleydavis13
5/28/2016

"Exceed expectations!"

Everyone at the dealership is pleasant to deal with, but Eleanor in sales and John in service always go above and beyond. Both are wonderful assets to your organization.

Eleanor, John

frank1145
5/24/2016

"Great Experience"

Buying my new car from this dealer was a great experience. The sales staff is easy to work with and very knowledgeable. also after the purchase they spent all the time needed with me to learn all the new features of the car. I highly recommend this dealership.

Ralph and Heidi

SRX dogg
5/17/2016

"Dan C"

Exceeded my expectations, great job. Had visited another Cadillac dealer (St. Clair Shores) earlier that day and walked out after essentially being ignored by both the salesperson and then the manager. When they finally decided to acknowledge my presence (by the way, there were no other potential .customers in the showroom), they tried to play the "back and forth" game between themselves regarding the price and the appraisal price of my 2008 SRX. I put up with their nonsense for about 15 minutes before I walked out. Seriously considered going to a competitive auto manufacturer, but reconsidered and gave Friendly a chance. Pleased that I did. I suppose the clowns in St. Clair Shores forgot that the customer has a variety of choices available to them...this is not Russia.

Eleanor

frank1145
5/10/2016

"Great customer service."

In and out in a timely manner. the people at Friendly Cadillac always treat you with the respect you deserve. it is always a pleasure going to this dealer for anything,

Roger

Deanna Nihem
4/11/2016

"Excellent service "

My Dad, Reid Conti, had used your dealership for years. Always treated him well. Unfortunately, he passed away last year. I inherited his vehicle and have brought it to you 2 or 3 times. Each time excellent service. The 1st time, the one employee Jared, I believe, actually recognized my Dad's H3 and was looking for my Dad. I had to tell him of my Dad's passing. He was so kind and had no idea what a blessing it was to me that someone remembered my Dad and had nice things to say. Ivery been treated exceptional each time and I thank you for that.

Jared, mr. Guitar