Jim Salerno Buick GMC

1005 New Jersey 10,
Randolph, New Jersey 07869
Jim Salerno Buick GMC Info
About Jim Salerno Buick GMC

Jim Salerno Buick GMC’s sales department has one purpose: to exceed your expectations from test drive to delivery. Our friendly, knowledgeable sales professionals will provide you with the information you need to make an educated buying decision. We know that buying a car is a big purchase in your life. Our goal is to make sure you feel that the vehicle you drive away in is the perfect one for you. We’re so dedicated to customer satisfaction, Jim Salerno is the only dealership to have ever received the Knights of Columbus and Joint Legislature for the State of NJ Award for Corporate Ethics. Try us and see!

About Jim Salerno Buick GMC

Ginny D.
4/27/2016

"New car after 10 years!"

My experience leasing a new car was made stress-free and great because of the salesperson, George. His easy-going manner, complete honesty, and empathy helped me decide quickly and pain-free! He went over every detail of the car and offerered help in the future with amy questions I may have! George is the best! Thank You!

April 27, 2016

George is a First Class man. It’s our pleasure to work with him every day.

Rob S
4/07/2016

"Fantastic Dealership"

Went to dealership to purchase a new Acadia . Man was it easy. George helped me out and did a great job. Even took the time to show me the features of the truck. Just a great job all around. Can't wait to go back and get another new vehicle. Rob S

April 07, 2016

Thank you Rob. Yes, we are lucky to have George on our team! It was my pleasure to meet you-please let us know if you ever have any questions about your new Acadia.

LouM148
3/31/2016

"Friendly, Knowledgeable, Honest, best car salesman George "

My wife and I walked into Jim Salerno showroom and in less than an hour we had a great deal on a new GMC Acadia. Working with our salesman George Gregory has changed my perception of the buying a new car process. I’d like to give George Gregory a new title, but can’t decide between Sir Honest, Pleasant , Capable, Honorable….George. Thank you Jim Salerno Buick GMC for providing a no nonsense straight forward experience.

April 08, 2016

Gary's baby
3/30/2016

"New gmc Arcadia "

Bought my first gmc here experience was very pleasant the salesperson Susan was very knowledgeable polite and not pushy very happy with auto so far

Susan

March 30, 2016

Thanks for the feedback! We wish you many years of happy, safe driving in your new car!

Betty0730
3/28/2016

"Very Nice Group Of Professionals!!"

My Sales Person was Susan she was so nice and gave me exactly what I was looking for. My second time purchasing at Jim Salerno. Very Happy with my Buick Encore

Susan

March 30, 2016

Great to hear! Enjoy your new Encore!!

Car-Wise
3/20/2016

"Great sales staff"

This dealership stands out in all aspects. The honesty and friendliness of the sales staff cannot be overstated. AJ Frasca and George Gregory were not only committed to provide their extensive knowledge in selecting the right vehicle and trim but they also treat their customers the way they would treat a family member. I dealt with these two gentlemen several times and their sincere, respectful and pleasant demeanor never changes regardless whether you buy a vehicle or not. The level of customer trust and comfort George and AJ provide is rare in the industry and projects an outstanding image of Jim Salerno Buick GMC. The quality of their customer service is a model for any business that wants to build and expand a loyal customer base.

April 27, 2016

Thank you. We are proud of our Team, and the fact that we are a family run business for over 40 years!

Meghan, Long Island
3/15/2016

"Amazing experience"

Let me start with that I live in Long Island and was looking to trade in my 2011 Buick Enclave for a 2016 model. I contacted Michael Salerno, who put me in contact with the most amazing team of professionals. Through my busy work schedule, the "team" found a way to find me the car I wanted in under 2 weeks ! I pulled up on a beautiful Saturday afternoon after a long ride and was greeted like I had just arrived at a family function. Personable, friendly, accommodating and right on the mark with all we discussed through our many phone conversations. Hands down I would recommend Jim Salerno Buick GMC and would encourage others to undergo the DREAM TEAM EXPERIENCE !

April 27, 2016

Thank you, thank you thank you!

Eddieboy126
2/20/2016

" Buyer beware "

Purchased a used car and before we started to work out a deal I asked my sales guy Daniel If they offer warranties with used vehicles and he said yes and then at the end of the deal there is no warranty and now I'm having big issues with this vehicle called back the company and they won't help you at all, could not even get them to put a pair wipers on the vehicles that were completely shot when I pulled off the lot so buyer beware and stay away .

March 09, 2016

I have looked into your recent purchase of a 2006 pre-owned vehicle here at Jim Salerno Buick GMC and would very much like to discuss it with you. Here at our dealership we strive for 100% customer satisfaction with our Sales and Service. I would like to speak with you directly and find out more about this situation and would like to resolve this. Please feel free to contact me, Steven Gallagher, Customer Service Manager at: (973) 584-0606 x2133.

JOB
2/02/2016

"Efficient and effective"

We had a particular model in mind after we "built our car" at the GMC web site. Went to a couple of dealers but Jim Salerno was able to locate a vehicle nearly identical to what we built. They offered a great price and to bring the car in from another. We literally drove away with our new vehicle in 4 business days. Salerno was not the closest GMC dealer to us but they were well worth the few extra miles trip.

April 27, 2016

100% satisfaction is our #1 goal. You review is greatly appreciated!

Al from Mendham
1/11/2016

"First-class operation"

Polite and knowledgeable salesperson in Suzanne Cimbal. Easy execution and completion of paperwork for the transaction with Joe Bourdon and Jon Weiner. Will recommend to friends and family.

Suzanne Cimbal, Sales

April 27, 2016

Thank you so much! We feel that our customers are friends and family, because we truly care about how much the details matter.

Reviews of George Peter Gregory

AJ Frasca

Sales Representative

Reviews of Michael Salerno
Michael Salerno

Reviews of Harry Kupper Jr.
Harry Kupper Jr.