Jim Salerno Buick GMC

1005 New Jersey 10,
Randolph, New Jersey 07869
Jim Salerno Buick GMC Info
About Jim Salerno Buick GMC

Jim Salerno Buick GMC’s sales department has one purpose: to exceed your expectations from test drive to delivery. Our friendly, knowledgeable sales professionals will provide you with the information you need to make an educated buying decision. We know that buying a car is a big purchase in your life. Our goal is to make sure you feel that the vehicle you drive away in is the perfect one for you. We’re so dedicated to customer satisfaction, Jim Salerno is the only dealership to have ever received the Knights of Columbus and Joint Legislature for the State of NJ Award for Corporate Ethics. Try us and see!

About Jim Salerno Buick GMC

edwinarias11
6/15/2015

"Bad service"

Didn't like the way one of the sales men approached me. I believe his name was Jim Gavenas. He needs to learn how to approach customers and not put so much pressure on someone to buy a car, especially upon just meeting them. Wouldn't recommend that guy to any one. And he could try smiling a little more too.

paulette
5/13/2015

"Great"

I purchased a certified pre owned 2012 GMC Acadia from Jim Salerno which I absolutely love. The whole experience was the best I've had purchasing a vehicle. My sales person Izzy Dechiaro was the most helpful and accommodating. He is simply the best..

Izzy DeChiaro

Jennie727
4/18/2015

"Excellent customer service!"

My husband and I had an excellent experience with George and Jim! After trying a few dealerships, we were very happy with the customer service and attention we received. George and Jim are excellent, and I have recommended Jim Salerno to all of my co workers. They are the best!

Jim

Jesus
3/31/2015

"best experience i've ever had"

hands down this is the dealership to purchase a vehicle. I was in and out in a flash with a great deal and the vehicle we wanted. Loving our Acadia!

Suzanne

Nora
3/23/2015

"Best car purchase experience!"

We just bought a new GMC Acadia from Jim Salerno Buick GMC. Hands down, it was the best experience we've had purchasing a car. The final purchase price was better than we had hoped (how many times does that happen?), so none of that awkward haggling! More importantly, the staff was amazing. Our sales consultant, Suzanne Cimbal, was the perfect combination of professionalism and friendliness. It was such a smooth process from start to finish. I highly recommend this dealership and Suzanne!

Suzanne Cimbal

breeze
3/11/2015

"Leasing a 2015 Terrain"

We recently leased a 2015 GMC Terrain. We looked around for a while and found this deal on line. We spoke to Lennie and he confirmed everything over the phone. When we went into the showroom we were greeted by Lennie who introduced us to our salesman Mike. Mike was friendly, knowledgeable and had a great sense of humor. We took the Terrain for a test drive and was pleasantly surprise how nice it rode. They didn't have the color we wanted on their lot but within two days they called with it. When we came in to sign the papers it was very probably the easiest and fastest experience we ever had leasing a car. Everyone that we met in the dealership was five stars. Forgot to mention we drove 40 miles for this deal.

Mike Salerno

alippy5
3/07/2015

"Consistently the Best"

Just drove away with our third vehicle from Jim Salerno Buick GMC. Go ahead, look around, but guarantee you too will buy here. Easy, efficient, knowledgeable, committed to understanding your needs and exceeding expectations. Not too many places could convince me to take the time to write a review, but these folks earned it.

JoeN2000
2/10/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience "

I can't say enough about my car buying experience at Jim Salerno. Everyone that we met was just incredibly willing to help (as opposed to just trying to sell you something!). In particular, our salesman, Michael Salerno, was amazing - friendly, knowledgeable, responsive and really willing to take the time to understand our needs so he could help us find the best vehicle for us. We went to Salerno really just to get a quote to compare against other vehicles, expecting that we would like other makes more. Well, after going to a few other dealers and being treated relatively poorly, we knew we wanted to go back to Salerno and work with Michael. He really went above and beyond to find the right vehicle for our family. We ended up with a great truck at a great price. Simply put, it was by far the best car buying experience I've had in 20 years of owning and buying all kinds of makes of automobiles.

Michael G. Salerno

Jtfd2702
1/21/2015

"Always an easy buying experience"

I recently was in Salerno picking up a part for my wife car. I went into the showroom and saw a Sierra 1500 that i fell in love with and had to have. Unfortunatelly it was a double cab and the car seat would not fit. I made contact with suzanne a few days later to locate the same truck with a crew cab. I showed up for the appointment was at the dealership for 2.5 hrs. 2 hrs. And 15 minutes was searching for the truck i wanted. We found the truck i told suzanne what i wanted to pay per month and 10 minutes later she came back and we had a deal. This is the second vehicle we leased from salerno. The staff is incredibly friendly and not pushy in the least bit. The buying experience was so smooth and easy. If your in the market for a GMC i recommend salerno.

Suzanne Cimbal, Jim Gavenas

bfmac123
1/07/2015

"Shopped around at first and Salerno was the place to go in t"

My wife and I shopped around at over 1/2 dozen dealerships and never felt 100% satisfied until we came to Salerno. Michael was a great guy and all the staff were all very well dressed and super friendly. We were very satisfied with the entire experience

Reviews of George Peter Gregory

John Dreyer

Reviews of Michael Salerno

Reviews of Chris Roach
Chris Roach

Reviews of Harry Kupper Jr.
Harry Kupper Jr.