Jim Salerno Buick GMC

1005 New Jersey 10,
Randolph, New Jersey 07869
Jim Salerno Buick GMC Info
About Jim Salerno Buick GMC

Jim Salerno Buick GMC’s sales department has one purpose: to exceed your expectations from test drive to delivery. Our friendly, knowledgeable sales professionals will provide you with the information you need to make an educated buying decision. We know that buying a car is a big purchase in your life. Our goal is to make sure you feel that the vehicle you drive away in is the perfect one for you. We’re so dedicated to customer satisfaction, Jim Salerno is the only dealership to have ever received the Knights of Columbus and Joint Legislature for the State of NJ Award for Corporate Ethics. Try us and see!

About Jim Salerno Buick GMC

tfcanyon
9/15/2016

"George is the best!!"

I had a great experience with buying my GMC Canyon. George Gregory was professional and courteous. By no means an "in-your-face salesman" He gains your trust from hello. Thanks George.

Jamesdes
9/13/2016

"Great Experience "

I was truly not looking forward to car shopping due to poor prior experiences. Our sales rep Suzanne was very straight forward with the price and respectful of my time. This is a great dealership with a "family" feel and recommend them to anyone looking to get into a new GMC or Buick.

Richard Weir 4
9/12/2016

"fast and easy buying process"

I drove 2 hours out of my way to this dealer to buy a car on the promise that it would be a really smooth experience. It was my third car purchase and by far and away the best. Every employee was kind, not pushy, and diligent. The facility was spotless and modern. The car price was very competitive. And there was no effort to sell me extras that I did not need. You cannot go wrong with this dealership.

Tony P.
9/07/2016

"Enjoyable sales experience"

Did my internet research on price and info on Buick Encore. The salesman Dan Diprimo was low pressure and there to help. He provided a very competitive price right up front when I said I enjoyed the test drive and wanted the car. Did not have to haggle since I believed the price was fair. A nice pleasant dealership and not one of those big pushy dealerships where you feel pressure that they need to make their sale numbers. Recommended! AAAAA+++++

Florencia
8/19/2016

"Excellent Service!"

I went to buy a 2016 Acadia, which I have been wanting for sometime, but was difficult to come along. Suzanne moved wind and earth, along with Joseph Bourdon to find me a truck and they did! They always kept in touch with every step of the process and made my car buying experience a pleasant one! They have gained a lifelong customer and I'm very happy and grateful!

hoop
8/04/2016

"If I could give no stars, that would be too much"

I have owned GMC trucks for quite a long time. I currently own a 2013 GMC Yukon Denali and a 2015 3500HD Denali. My wife took the Yukon in to get an oil change. They conducted the oil change then proceeded to come out with a quote to replace front brake pads and rotors and the oil cooler line. Both very simplistic procedures with inexpensive parts. They quoted almost $1500!!!! I immediately told her to get out and run away very fast. A quick search online results in parts (AC DELCO) for about $250. I can do both jobs in a couple hours out of my garage. This is ridiculous. I really want to go in and give them a piece of my mind, but it would be a waste of time. Instead, I will put this here in an effort to prevent someone from going in and getting totally taken.

Jim Salerno Buick GMC responded to this review

August 22, 2016

We appreciate your feedback and your business. Our apologies if the price was not broken down or explained to you, but please feel free to give me a call and I can do so. It was never our intention to leave you feeling like we were trying to "take" you. I will be happy to answer your questions or address any concerns. There is an hourly labor cost for our Certified trained Technicians, and for your safety & the efficiency of the car we use only original brake rotors that come with the vehicle rather than a lower cost 'similar' part. Vincent Perricane, Service Director

Vivian A.
8/03/2016

"DISHONEST, RUDE WORST EXPERIENCE I EVER HAD"

I brought my car here for SERVICE they SCRATCHED my car and BROKE THE DRIVER DOOR PANEL, when i asked them about it i spoke with "Bill" which has the worst attitude and the worst customer service skills, he said they were not gonna be responsible so i spoke with "Vincent" which i assume is the service manager and he said they are not gonna be responsible for it (even tho this all happens while they had my car). I had to file a police report so there is record of this. Is unbelievable that they can just get away with something like that, it makes me feel DISGUSTED about people like them. VERY DISHONEST & RUDE. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!!

BILL - VINCENT

Jim Salerno Buick GMC responded to this review

August 18, 2016

We can understand your frustration. However, we did not damage or scratch your car, and it is unfortunate that this situation has tarnished your image of us as a dealership. We are very lenient and open-minded with our customers and like to go out of our way to help them. Our goal is always to treat you well in hopes that you come back and do business with us in the future. However, you came in for 2 recalls that were completely unrelated to the scratch/door panel that you claim we broke. So unfortunately, we are unable to fix those items that we were not responsible for. We wish you many years of safe driving and we hope to have the opportunity to earn back your business in the future. Vincent Perricane, Service Director

Sara L Budd
7/28/2016

""Very pleased and satisfied""

I just purchased my 2016 Buick Envision from Jim Salerno Buick-GMC and I couldnt be more pleasesd with my experience. My salesman, Dan DiPrimo, was extremely helpful and answered all of my questions which made my buying process easy from start to finish. The entire staff is top notch too, friendly, helpful and courteous. I love my new car and I will certainly be a return customer to Jim Salerno Bucik-GMC!

daniel7269
7/09/2016

"Awesome and Friendly"

This is our second car from Salerno. We would especially like to B and Luis Garcia. You shoulf have more people like this young man. We recommend he get a rating of 10. Overall the dealership deserves a rating of 20 stars. Thanks again for the ever so friendly staff. Earl t. & Beatrice E. Daniel

Luis Garcia

Justpretend2001@yahoo.com
7/06/2016

"Very satisfied with our decision!"

This is our second leased vehicle with Jim Salerno, our family is very satisfied with our new Enclave with three full size seating rows. It's a great vehicle that seems like it glides.. The Salerno team is focused on the customer and makes you feel comfortable inside the dealership pre & post sale. Had a great experience with our sales executive Bob Caravano, a genuinely nice man who contacted us a few months prior to our Acadia lease. Bob spent a lot of time with us reviewing options and was determined on finding us the right vehicle for our needs and keeping us within our budget which was important. Thanks also to their GM Joe Bourdon for his efforts, Joe helped us locate discounts offered by my employer and I like the way he supports his team and how he worked with us once again to put together the right deal for us. Regarding service, Salerno is top notch in this area as well..

Reviews of George Peter Gregory

AJ Frasca

Sales Representative

Reviews of Michael Salerno
Michael Salerno

Reviews of Harry Kupper Jr.
Harry Kupper Jr.