Jim Salerno Buick GMC

1005 New Jersey 10,
Randolph, New Jersey 07869
Jim Salerno Buick GMC Info
About Jim Salerno Buick GMC

Jim Salerno Buick GMC’s sales department has one purpose: to exceed your expectations from test drive to delivery. Our friendly, knowledgeable sales professionals will provide you with the information you need to make an educated buying decision. We know that buying a car is a big purchase in your life. Our goal is to make sure you feel that the vehicle you drive away in is the perfect one for you. We’re so dedicated to customer satisfaction, Jim Salerno is the only dealership to have ever received the Knights of Columbus and Joint Legislature for the State of NJ Award for Corporate Ethics. Try us and see!

About Jim Salerno Buick GMC

Florencia
8/19/2016

"Excellent Service!"

I went to buy a 2016 Acadia, which I have been wanting for sometime, but was difficult to come along. Suzanne moved wind and earth, along with Joseph Bourdon to find me a truck and they did! They always kept in touch with every step of the process and made my car buying experience a pleasant one! They have gained a lifelong customer and I'm very happy and grateful!

hoop
8/04/2016

"If I could give no stars, that would be too much"

I have owned GMC trucks for quite a long time. I currently own a 2013 GMC Yukon Denali and a 2015 3500HD Denali. My wife took the Yukon in to get an oil change. They conducted the oil change then proceeded to come out with a quote to replace front brake pads and rotors and the oil cooler line. Both very simplistic procedures with inexpensive parts. They quoted almost $1500!!!! I immediately told her to get out and run away very fast. A quick search online results in parts (AC DELCO) for about $250. I can do both jobs in a couple hours out of my garage. This is ridiculous. I really want to go in and give them a piece of my mind, but it would be a waste of time. Instead, I will put this here in an effort to prevent someone from going in and getting totally taken.

August 22, 2016

We appreciate your feedback and your business. Our apologies if the price was not broken down or explained to you, but please feel free to give me a call and I can do so. It was never our intention to leave you feeling like we were trying to "take" you. I will be happy to answer your questions or address any concerns. There is an hourly labor cost for our Certified trained Technicians, and for your safety & the efficiency of the car we use only original brake rotors that come with the vehicle rather than a lower cost 'similar' part. Vincent Perricane, Service Director

Vivian A.
8/03/2016

"DISHONEST, RUDE WORST EXPERIENCE I EVER HAD"

I brought my car here for SERVICE they SCRATCHED my car and BROKE THE DRIVER DOOR PANEL, when i asked them about it i spoke with "Bill" which has the worst attitude and the worst customer service skills, he said they were not gonna be responsible so i spoke with "Vincent" which i assume is the service manager and he said they are not gonna be responsible for it (even tho this all happens while they had my car). I had to file a police report so there is record of this. Is unbelievable that they can just get away with something like that, it makes me feel DISGUSTED about people like them. VERY DISHONEST & RUDE. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!!

BILL - VINCENT

August 18, 2016

We can understand your frustration. However, we did not damage or scratch your car, and it is unfortunate that this situation has tarnished your image of us as a dealership. We are very lenient and open-minded with our customers and like to go out of our way to help them. Our goal is always to treat you well in hopes that you come back and do business with us in the future. However, you came in for 2 recalls that were completely unrelated to the scratch/door panel that you claim we broke. So unfortunately, we are unable to fix those items that we were not responsible for. We wish you many years of safe driving and we hope to have the opportunity to earn back your business in the future. Vincent Perricane, Service Director

Sara L Budd
7/28/2016

""Very pleased and satisfied""

I just purchased my 2016 Buick Envision from Jim Salerno Buick-GMC and I couldnt be more pleasesd with my experience. My salesman, Dan DiPrimo, was extremely helpful and answered all of my questions which made my buying process easy from start to finish. The entire staff is top notch too, friendly, helpful and courteous. I love my new car and I will certainly be a return customer to Jim Salerno Bucik-GMC!

daniel7269
7/09/2016

"Awesome and Friendly"

This is our second car from Salerno. We would especially like to B and Luis Garcia. You shoulf have more people like this young man. We recommend he get a rating of 10. Overall the dealership deserves a rating of 20 stars. Thanks again for the ever so friendly staff. Earl t. & Beatrice E. Daniel

Luis Garcia

Justpretend2001@yahoo.com
7/06/2016

"Very satisfied with our decision!"

This is our second leased vehicle with Jim Salerno, our family is very satisfied with our new Enclave with three full size seating rows. It's a great vehicle that seems like it glides.. The Salerno team is focused on the customer and makes you feel comfortable inside the dealership pre & post sale. Had a great experience with our sales executive Bob Caravano, a genuinely nice man who contacted us a few months prior to our Acadia lease. Bob spent a lot of time with us reviewing options and was determined on finding us the right vehicle for our needs and keeping us within our budget which was important. Thanks also to their GM Joe Bourdon for his efforts, Joe helped us locate discounts offered by my employer and I like the way he supports his team and how he worked with us once again to put together the right deal for us. Regarding service, Salerno is top notch in this area as well..

CRJ23
6/24/2016

"Extremely Satisfied On All Counts"

We give our salesman, Bob Caravano, an A++ for going above and beyond his sales duties. We were very specific with what we wanted in our new car and Bob wasn't deterred. He was patient and helpful through every step of the way. It didn't take long before he had located a car for us. He took the time to fully explain the ins and outs of our new car and ensure that we were comfortable with it before we drove off the lot. He let us know he was there to answer any further questions, even after the sale. It was our pleasure to have Bob as our salesman. We are very appreciative of Bob and the other team members at Salerno for making this a hassle-free and enjoyable experience. We highly recommend this dealership. Everyone there was very kind and attentive to all of our questions, wants, and needs.

June 24, 2016

Bob makes it fun and easy to buy your vehicle. Professional and respectful is always the experience with him. Thank you so much from all of us for being our customer.

beaner16
6/10/2016

"Wonderful Experience"

What a wonderful experience I had with the purchase of my new GMC. Not only am I in love with my car, I am in love with this dealership. My salesman Bob was just the sweetest and most patient salesperson I have ever met. He helped me get a vehicle that hit all the boxes on my checklist and more! The entire staff was so pleasant and personable, they make you feel like you are part of their family. I highly recommend this dealership for anyone who is looking for a personable and pleasant vehicle purchasing experience.

Bob

June 14, 2016

We are fortunate to have Bob on our team! Thank you for choosing us, it's our pleasure to serve you.

Stef_P
5/22/2016

"When you want to deal with the best, come here."

My wife and I just purchased our second vehicle from Salerno GMC, a new Acadia replacing our previous one. The Salerno team greatly values a process that is honest, respectful, informative and with the highest degree of integrity. Working with our sales professional George Gregory is like dealing with a trusted friend or family member. He is a caring professional that will make the process as hassle-free and smooth as can be. If you value working with someone who is straight forward, honest, thorough and has integrity, George is your man. Give him a call, you’ll really like him. Sales manager Joe Bourdon – another straight shooter with none of the pushiness or game playing that some dealerships may have. He understands the value of repeat business via happy customers. Finance manager Jonathan Weiner – his walk-through of the finance process couldn’t have been less stress-free. A very comfortable environment where various options were explained and discussed but never any pressure. A quick word about service – I bring both of my GMC vehicles here for all maintenance, routine and otherwise. Joe Dimeo in service is always accommodating, honest and straight-forward. The work is always top notch by the mechanics and the staff is always very friendly. The repairs are reasonably priced, done quickly and often with a loaner vehicle if need be. They are just a great group of people there. It is rare that an organization can excel in so many different areas. The entire dealership is a total class act. The people there are very pleasant to deal with and respect the customer. They are worth traveling to from longer distances because of the quality of the experience. This is the kind of business you want to support due to total customer experience. Many thanks to all of you.

June 14, 2016

Many thanks to you from George and all of us for your thoughtful review.

May 23, 2016

Many thanks to you from all of us for being our customer!

TBGMC16
5/21/2016

"Friendly service "

I came in without the intention of leaving with a vehicle. I wasn't sure if I could do it since my credit wasn't top notch but they worked with me on getting my brand new '16 Sierra with a tonneau cover and leather seats. I absolutely love it. Such a great truck. My kids love it!! Anthony and Jim G were very helpful and friendly and got me the payment i wanted. I will gladly go back!!

Jim G, Anthony Montania

May 23, 2016

We are so happy that everybody loves your new truck. Thank you, the expertise found in our team lets us find the the right vehicle, price and Finance for all of our customers

Reviews of George Peter Gregory

Joseph Bourdon

Reviews of Daniel DiPrimo
Daniel DiPrimo

Sales Representative

Reviews of Harry Kupper Jr.
Harry Kupper Jr.