Jim Salerno Buick GMC

1005 New Jersey 10,
Randolph, New Jersey 07869
Jim Salerno Buick GMC Info
About Jim Salerno Buick GMC

Jim Salerno Buick GMC’s sales department has one purpose: to exceed your expectations from test drive to delivery. Our friendly, knowledgeable sales professionals will provide you with the information you need to make an educated buying decision. We know that buying a car is a big purchase in your life. Our goal is to make sure you feel that the vehicle you drive away in is the perfect one for you. We’re so dedicated to customer satisfaction, Jim Salerno is the only dealership to have ever received the Knights of Columbus and Joint Legislature for the State of NJ Award for Corporate Ethics. Try us and see!

About Jim Salerno Buick GMC

Steve (Long Valley)
8/17/2015

"Great buying experience"

It has been many years since I bought a new car. My wife and I had purchased Pontiacs and GMCs from Jim Salerno back in the 80s and 90s, but then had shifted to Lexus and Mercedes. It was great to be back. Met George Peter Gregory on my first visit and he showed me their lineup. I liked a Lacrosse that was on the floor and returned to see if we could make a deal. Again George was a great person to work with and the dealership offered very aggressive pricing. I even met Jim Salerno again, and he looks the same as he did 20 years ago! Anyway, great dealership… great people… great car! Thank you!

Msmacadia
7/17/2015

"New car lease"

Leased a new GMC Acadia from this dealer. George and Joe were both great to deal with! It was a smooth, painless experience. Would recommend to friends and family

Encore
7/02/2015

"Ray's Encore"

Just leased a 2015 Buick Encore from the Jim Salerno dealership. It was a very enjoyable experience. Everyone was very helpful, especially our sales person Izzy DeChiaro. Would definitely recommend this dealership.

Izzy DeChiaro

Happy Customer
7/02/2015

"Fantastic, Great People, Great Service, Great Cars"

When considering a recommendation for Jim Salerno Buick GMC, the words integrity, knowledge, courtesy, consideration, and professionalism come to mind immediately. Dan Diprimo and Jonathan Weiner are two of the very best reasons to visit the dealership. Dan took the time to answer questions and offer a great deal. Jonathan was superb with the paperwork and advice. Both are rock stars in my opinion. But I must add that all the people at the dealership are extremely friendly and helpful. There is not only a clear sense of professionalism, but also a true willingness to help. My son and I got the impression that if Dan and Jonathan were not there when we returned, someone else would be of great help to us in the meantime. We purchased a 2015 GMC Acadia and love it. I will be in the market for a new car in a few years to replace a second car. There is no question-- I will head over to Jim Salerno Buick GMC and look for Dan and Jonathan.

edwinarias11
6/15/2015

"Bad service"

Didn't like the way one of the sales men approached me. I believe his name was Jim Gavenas. He needs to learn how to approach customers and not put so much pressure on someone to buy a car, especially upon just meeting them. Wouldn't recommend that guy to any one. And he could try smiling a little more too.

Jim Salerno Buick GMC responded to this review

July 08, 2015

Dear Edwin, I am so sorry to hear that your first visit with Jim Salerno Buick GMC was a negative experience. We strive for excellence in every department here, especially in the hiring and training of our sales staff. I was disappointed to be informed you felt uncomfortable with the way you were approached and I would like to discuss this further with you when you have the time. Please give me a call directly at (973) 668-4167. Sincerely, Steve Gallagher

paulette
5/13/2015

"Great"

I purchased a certified pre owned 2012 GMC Acadia from Jim Salerno which I absolutely love. The whole experience was the best I've had purchasing a vehicle. My sales person Izzy Dechiaro was the most helpful and accommodating. He is simply the best..

Izzy DeChiaro

Jennie727
4/18/2015

"Excellent customer service!"

My husband and I had an excellent experience with George and Jim! After trying a few dealerships, we were very happy with the customer service and attention we received. George and Jim are excellent, and I have recommended Jim Salerno to all of my co workers. They are the best!

Jim

Jesus
3/31/2015

"best experience i've ever had"

hands down this is the dealership to purchase a vehicle. I was in and out in a flash with a great deal and the vehicle we wanted. Loving our Acadia!

Suzanne

Nora
3/23/2015

"Best car purchase experience!"

We just bought a new GMC Acadia from Jim Salerno Buick GMC. Hands down, it was the best experience we've had purchasing a car. The final purchase price was better than we had hoped (how many times does that happen?), so none of that awkward haggling! More importantly, the staff was amazing. Our sales consultant, Suzanne Cimbal, was the perfect combination of professionalism and friendliness. It was such a smooth process from start to finish. I highly recommend this dealership and Suzanne!

Suzanne Cimbal

breeze
3/11/2015

"Leasing a 2015 Terrain"

We recently leased a 2015 GMC Terrain. We looked around for a while and found this deal on line. We spoke to Lennie and he confirmed everything over the phone. When we went into the showroom we were greeted by Lennie who introduced us to our salesman Mike. Mike was friendly, knowledgeable and had a great sense of humor. We took the Terrain for a test drive and was pleasantly surprise how nice it rode. They didn't have the color we wanted on their lot but within two days they called with it. When we came in to sign the papers it was very probably the easiest and fastest experience we ever had leasing a car. Everyone that we met in the dealership was five stars. Forgot to mention we drove 40 miles for this deal.

Mike Salerno

Reviews of Michael Salerno
Michael Salerno

Reviews of Chris Roach
Chris Roach

Reviews of Harry Kupper Jr.
Harry Kupper Jr.