Jim Salerno Buick GMC

Jonathan Weiner

Robert  Caravano, Sales Consultant, Jim Salerno Buick GMC

Robert Caravano

May 18, 2017

"Being lied to is never okay"

- CAC

I purchased a used Jeep Liberty. Car appeared in excellent condition. I did get a great price and deal on the car. I was told the car had new breaks and I knew I'd need new tires in abt a year. Not a problem. I drove the car to work after picking it up and car ran great. I drove it home the next morning and it was smoking from the drivers wheel. The caliper had stuck to the rotor and the brakes and caliper needed immediate replace, the other brake pad seemed ok. I noticed excessive brake dust from the other brake and low and behold, the other caliper is also getting stuck. To be assured the car had new brakes then both need immediate replace it absolutely unsafe. I would have replaced the brakes and calipers myself had they told me upfront they needed them. It's not a huge cost but to be told basically a flat out lie that they were new is unacceptable to me. Very disappointed with being lied to.

Manager of used cars

March 27, 2017

"Outstanding experience, highly recommended"

- JK

Back in 2011 I was looking for an Acadia and visited multiple GMC dealerships. I was completely dissatisfied with the salesmen, management, and the car buying experience. In speaking with a coworker, I was referred to George Gregory at the Salerno Buick GMC dealership. Since then, I have only dealt with George Gregory for all my car buying needs. I live over 40 miles from this dealership and drive out to Salerno because of George Gregory. George is an honest man who makes the car buying experience pleasurable. George genuinely takes interest in your needs and goes the extra mile to make sure you are completely satisfied. At this dealership, I finalized the transaction with Joe Bourdon and Jonathan Weiner who very helpful in their respective areas. Go visit George if you need a vehicle...

Joseph Bourdon
Jonathan Weiner
George Peter Gregory

February 28, 2017

"Inept"

- lisa deczynski

Please do not waste your time or money. Technicians have no idea what they are doing. Went in for a noise - sounds like wheel bearings not sure. DID ZERO DIAGNOSTICS!!! They replaced ONLY 1 wheel bearing. Who does that? You ALWAYS replace BOTH wheel bearings on the same axle. Went back - sound still there. They replaced 2nd wheel bearing. sound still there. Technicians didnt bother to find why there was a loud sound. A loud roaring noise- maybe the rear differential?????? Technicians also said tires need to be rotated- I HAD BRAND NEW TIRES PUT ON LAST WEEK!!!! DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!

Service tech -Joe