Jim Salerno Buick GMC

Makes: Buick|GMC|Service Center

Jim Salerno Buick GMC
Jim Salerno Buick GMC Info
About Jim Salerno Buick GMC

Jim Salerno Buick GMC’s sales department has one purpose: to exceed your expectations from test drive to delivery. Our friendly, knowledgeable sales professionals will provide you with the information you need to make an educated buying decision. We know that buying a car is a big purchase in your life. Our goal is to make sure you feel that the vehicle you drive away in is the perfect one for you. We’re so dedicated to customer satisfaction, Jim Salerno is the only dealership to have ever received the Knights of Columbus and Joint Legislature for the State of NJ Award for Corporate Ethics. Try us and see!

About Jim Salerno Buick GMC

"Easy and comfortable"

Upon arrival, when we were ready, we met Marc at the door who escorted us to sales consultant Suzanne Cimbal. I was so happy that, upon our arrival, no sales person rush out to "get there first" I must say that having purchased many vehicles in my lifetime...this was the easiest and most comfortable of them all. If you are looking for a no hassle no pressure experience...Jim Salerno is your dealership and Suzanne is your consultant.

Suzanne Cimbal

"A Great Experience"

I dropped into Salerno GMC just to take a look at the vehicles that were available. My husband and I were delightfully surprised at the treatment we received from the minute we walked in the door. We were greeted by George Gregory, who had to be the friendliest salesperson we have ever dealt with. He was very knowledgeable about the product line and was able to answer all of our questions. Needless to say, we ended up buying a new vehicle and were very happy with our dealings there. We were very impressed, and would not hesitate to return when our next purchase comes up. We would also recommend Salerno GMC to anyone interested in buying a new car or truck. They are top rate in our book.

"BUY YOUR CAR FROM HERE!"

I don't think I've ever had so much fun at a car dealership as I had at this one (on a Saturday none the less). My salesman George Gregory and the financial guy Jim Gavanes were AWESOME! I went in there not wanting to buy ANYTHING, and walked away with a beautiful car, and a smile from ear to ear. Thank you! Not to mention, their service department is awesome too, shout out to Vinny Perricane!

"Great Experience, Great Dealership"

Held on to my Rav4 for 10 years because I hated buying cars until now. Lenny Satisky made me feel comfortable and at home. Dan DiPrimo, made sure I got all the discounts that were available to me and explained all the workings of the car like a pro. Joe Bourdon, made the trade-in price I wanted happen with no grieve. Jim Gavenas, made financing painless with no hard sell on extras. Last, but not least, Bernie Blaha, kept me laughing and he knows his electronics. They were courteous, professional, knowledgeable, and did not make me feel pressured at any time to buy the car or extra services. You guys have a great sales formula, don't ever change it because I don't want to wait another 10 years to buy a car. I love my Buick Encore. Thank you, Margaret M.

"Professional & Courteous "

Went to dealership knowing what vehicle I wanted & the price I was looking for. Michael Salerno, along with the finance dept. & sales manager were extremely professional and friendly to deal with. I ultimately purchased the Sierra I was looking for at the price I was looking for, and I also got a fair price for my trade. I will definitely recommend Jim Salerno - Buick / GMC to all of my friends.

Michael Salerno

"Great Car Buying Experience!"

I bought a new Terrain and am very happy with the experience. I worked directly with Michael Salerno. He was extremely professional, friendly and the entire process was hassle-free. The Finance department was also friendly and easy to work with. They gave me a great price for my trade and were very fair with negotiating. I will definitely refer this dealership.

Michael Salerno

"Best Car Buying Experience"

Bill was wonderful to work with and delivered the car as promised! I would recommend him and Jim Salerno to anyone searching for a car!

Bill Lally

"Great dealer!!"

Checked with several buick dealerships and by far this dealer was the best. Not only were they nice courteous. They were very honest and upfront. They were not just trying to sell me a car, they spoke to me as a friend. They were very helpful with my purchase. I am extremely happy with my 2014 buick encore. And am very happy to be a part of the Jim Salerno buick family.

"Great dealership"

Just bought my second vehicle (this time a Verano) from Salerno and all I can say is that this dealership gets it. George Gregory and Jonathan Weiner provided a very smooth transaction. Very fair price on my trade-in. The grounds, building, and service areas are SPOTLESS. So refreshing to go into a GM Dealership and not see wood paneling in the showroom.

"2014 GMC Sierra"

I have thoroughly enjoyed the experience at Jim Salerno during the purchase of my new GMC Sierra. Dan Diprimo took the time to make sure I got the truck that I wanted. The process was friendly, professional, and pressure-free. I just took delivery a week ago and I love the new truck. This is my second purchase through Salerno and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a new GMC or Buick. Scott D. (Roxbury, NJ)

George Peter Gregory