Jim Salerno Buick GMC

1005 New Jersey 10,
Randolph, New Jersey 07869
Jim Salerno Buick GMC Info
About Jim Salerno Buick GMC

Jim Salerno Buick GMC’s sales department has one purpose: to exceed your expectations from test drive to delivery. Our friendly, knowledgeable sales professionals will provide you with the information you need to make an educated buying decision. We know that buying a car is a big purchase in your life. Our goal is to make sure you feel that the vehicle you drive away in is the perfect one for you. We’re so dedicated to customer satisfaction, Jim Salerno is the only dealership to have ever received the Knights of Columbus and Joint Legislature for the State of NJ Award for Corporate Ethics. Try us and see!

About Jim Salerno Buick GMC

daniel7269
7/09/2016

"Awesome and Friendly"

This is our second car from Salerno. We would especially like to B and Luis Garcia. You shoulf have more people like this young man. We recommend he get a rating of 10. Overall the dealership deserves a rating of 20 stars. Thanks again for the ever so friendly staff. Earl t. & Beatrice E. Daniel

Luis Garcia

Justpretend2001@yahoo.com
7/06/2016

"Very satisfied with our decision!"

This is our second leased vehicle with Jim Salerno, our family is very satisfied with our new Enclave with three full size seating rows. It's a great vehicle that seems like it glides.. The Salerno team is focused on the customer and makes you feel comfortable inside the dealership pre & post sale. Had a great experience with our sales executive Bob Caravano, a genuinely nice man who contacted us a few months prior to our Acadia lease. Bob spent a lot of time with us reviewing options and was determined on finding us the right vehicle for our needs and keeping us within our budget which was important. Thanks also to their GM Joe Bourdon for his efforts, Joe helped us locate discounts offered by my employer and I like the way he supports his team and how he worked with us once again to put together the right deal for us. Regarding service, Salerno is top notch in this area as well..

CRJ23
6/24/2016

"Extremely Satisfied On All Counts"

We give our salesman, Bob Caravano, an A++ for going above and beyond his sales duties. We were very specific with what we wanted in our new car and Bob wasn't deterred. He was patient and helpful through every step of the way. It didn't take long before he had located a car for us. He took the time to fully explain the ins and outs of our new car and ensure that we were comfortable with it before we drove off the lot. He let us know he was there to answer any further questions, even after the sale. It was our pleasure to have Bob as our salesman. We are very appreciative of Bob and the other team members at Salerno for making this a hassle-free and enjoyable experience. We highly recommend this dealership. Everyone there was very kind and attentive to all of our questions, wants, and needs.

June 24, 2016

Bob makes it fun and easy to buy your vehicle. Professional and respectful is always the experience with him. Thank you so much from all of us for being our customer.

beaner16
6/10/2016

"Wonderful Experience"

What a wonderful experience I had with the purchase of my new GMC. Not only am I in love with my car, I am in love with this dealership. My salesman Bob was just the sweetest and most patient salesperson I have ever met. He helped me get a vehicle that hit all the boxes on my checklist and more! The entire staff was so pleasant and personable, they make you feel like you are part of their family. I highly recommend this dealership for anyone who is looking for a personable and pleasant vehicle purchasing experience.

Bob

June 14, 2016

We are fortunate to have Bob on our team! Thank you for choosing us, it's our pleasure to serve you.

Stef_P
5/22/2016

"When you want to deal with the best, come here."

My wife and I just purchased our second vehicle from Salerno GMC, a new Acadia replacing our previous one. The Salerno team greatly values a process that is honest, respectful, informative and with the highest degree of integrity. Working with our sales professional George Gregory is like dealing with a trusted friend or family member. He is a caring professional that will make the process as hassle-free and smooth as can be. If you value working with someone who is straight forward, honest, thorough and has integrity, George is your man. Give him a call, you’ll really like him. Sales manager Joe Bourdon – another straight shooter with none of the pushiness or game playing that some dealerships may have. He understands the value of repeat business via happy customers. Finance manager Jonathan Weiner – his walk-through of the finance process couldn’t have been less stress-free. A very comfortable environment where various options were explained and discussed but never any pressure. A quick word about service – I bring both of my GMC vehicles here for all maintenance, routine and otherwise. Joe Dimeo in service is always accommodating, honest and straight-forward. The work is always top notch by the mechanics and the staff is always very friendly. The repairs are reasonably priced, done quickly and often with a loaner vehicle if need be. They are just a great group of people there. It is rare that an organization can excel in so many different areas. The entire dealership is a total class act. The people there are very pleasant to deal with and respect the customer. They are worth traveling to from longer distances because of the quality of the experience. This is the kind of business you want to support due to total customer experience. Many thanks to all of you.

June 14, 2016

Many thanks to you from George and all of us for your thoughtful review.

May 23, 2016

Many thanks to you from all of us for being our customer!

TBGMC16
5/21/2016

"Friendly service "

I came in without the intention of leaving with a vehicle. I wasn't sure if I could do it since my credit wasn't top notch but they worked with me on getting my brand new '16 Sierra with a tonneau cover and leather seats. I absolutely love it. Such a great truck. My kids love it!! Anthony and Jim G were very helpful and friendly and got me the payment i wanted. I will gladly go back!!

Jim G, Anthony Montania

May 23, 2016

We are so happy that everybody loves your new truck. Thank you, the expertise found in our team lets us find the the right vehicle, price and Finance for all of our customers

Annoyed123
5/08/2016

"If you value your life...avoid this service center"

Took my car in for an oil change, tire rotation, and some other items. Dealer provides loaner upon scheduling appointment without me asking for one. I specifically asked if there was a charge for the loaner...they told me "no. It's no charge". Get there. Drop off vehicle..leave with loaner... all is good. Go pick up my car...and I'm charged $40 for the loaner. 2 days later open my passenger door and there is a piece of my dash just hanging off my car. Drive back to dealership, they fix it. Drive my car on a highway few days later, car is shaking like crazy. Drive back to dealership. They check my tires and tell me my tires are fine and balanced. Asked them if it's possible that the lug nuts were not put on tight enough when my tires were rotated...they tell me "no.... Not possible. They are either on or not on." They tell me all is fixed. Leave dealership. Car is still shaking while driving. My husband checks the tightness of the lug nuts ....every single tire...and every single bolt...he was able to hand tighten by at least a full turn or more. Not to mention the dealership lost 2 of my lug nuts...and tried to cover it up by placing a truck lug nut that does not even fit my wheel and leaving the other missing one off entirely. My tires could have come loose while driving...with my kids in the car! I am beyond frustrated with the service from this dealership! As a dealership that has mechanics certified and trained to work on the cars they sell....they are completely incompetent!!! I'm no mechanic but my dad was one and he taught me the basics of working on a car correctly. A mechanics job may not be all that glamorous...but the people's cars you work on are putting thier full trust in you to do the job right and to keep them safe!!! That's your job. Leaving things hanging, securing tires on loosely twice, and loosing lug nuts is unacceptable!!! I'm never going back!

May 24, 2016

Your comments are appreciated. We take your experience very seriously. I read your review and spoke to you on the phone and learned of ways to assist our customers in the future. You helped us to improve. Thank you.

Ginny D.
4/27/2016

"New car after 10 years!"

My experience leasing a new car was made stress-free and great because of the salesperson, George. His easy-going manner, complete honesty, and empathy helped me decide quickly and pain-free! He went over every detail of the car and offerered help in the future with amy questions I may have! George is the best! Thank You!

April 27, 2016

George is a First Class man. It’s our pleasure to work with him every day.

Rob S
4/07/2016

"Fantastic Dealership"

Went to dealership to purchase a new Acadia . Man was it easy. George helped me out and did a great job. Even took the time to show me the features of the truck. Just a great job all around. Can't wait to go back and get another new vehicle. Rob S

April 07, 2016

Thank you Rob. Yes, we are lucky to have George on our team! It was my pleasure to meet you-please let us know if you ever have any questions about your new Acadia.

LouM148
3/31/2016

"Friendly, Knowledgeable, Honest, best car salesman George "

My wife and I walked into Jim Salerno showroom and in less than an hour we had a great deal on a new GMC Acadia. Working with our salesman George Gregory has changed my perception of the buying a new car process. I’d like to give George Gregory a new title, but can’t decide between Sir Honest, Pleasant , Capable, Honorable….George. Thank you Jim Salerno Buick GMC for providing a no nonsense straight forward experience.

April 08, 2016

AJ Frasca

Sales Representative

Reviews of Michael Salerno
Michael Salerno

Reviews of Harry Kupper Jr.
Harry Kupper Jr.