Jim Shorkey Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

13230 U.S. 30,
Huntingdon, Pennsylvania 15642
Jim Shorkey Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Jim Shorkey Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Look no further than Jim Shorkey Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM. We have hundreds of Jeeps in stock including the Jeep Cherokee, Jeep Compass, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Jeep Patriot, Jeep Renegade, and Jeep Wrangler. Out inventory doesn’t stop there. We also have one of the largest selections of Dodges in the Greensburg area that includes the Dodge Challenger, Dodge Charger, Dodge Dart, Dodge Journey, and Dodge Durango. Looking for a vehicle that’s big enough for the whole family? We’ve got a Chrysler Town and Country and Dodge Grand Caravan that can do just that! Got a tough job and need a tough truck? Our Ram 1500, Ram 2500, and Ram Promasters can help you get the job done. And if you’re looking for a sedan to cruise the Monroeville streets in, we’ve got the Chrysler 200 that is sure to turn heads. If you’re not in the market for a new car we’ve got a constantly updating used inventory to choose from!

About Jim Shorkey Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

• Children
  • Massage Chair
  • Fresh Baked Cookies
Harry54
7/24/2016

"Shorkey made it easy"

Jeff the salesman and Craig the manager made it a pleasant experience to get me into a new vehicle. They asked questions to see what I was looking for, not try to direct me into something they wanted to sell me. They made the whole process easy. Thanks guys

July 25, 2016

Thank you so much for the kind words along with your business. We really appreciate it! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with! Thanks again and enjoy the new ride!

Camero13
7/05/2016

"Chevy Camero"

Thank you Dan Best for all your help making my first car purchase go so smooth. Also thanks for helping me find the car of my dreams.

Dan Best

July 06, 2016

Thank you so much for your business along with these kind words! Congratulations on the new Camero!! Enjoy the sweet, new ride!

Kas2016
7/03/2016

"Great Experience!"

We went to the dealership looking for a 2016 Grand Cherokee Limited in Maximum Steel. Unfortunately they did not have everything in stock what I was looking for. Roosevelt took the time to do a custom built for us and 6 weeks later our new car arrived. He took the time with us when it arrived to make sure we understood all the gadgets inside before leaving. I absolutely love it. Go see Roosevelt Carter if you want a great car buying experience.

Roosevelt Carter

July 05, 2016

Congratulations on your new Jeep! Thank you so much for the business and the kind words. We are so happy to hear Roosevelt took great care of you! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Thanks again and enjoy the new ride!

Joe & Pat
7/03/2016

"Great Car buying experience from Craig George "

My sales person Craig George worked very hard in getting me the exact vehicle that fit my wants and needs. He took the stress out the car buying experience. Jim Shorkey was extremely good on my trade in value and fairly discounted the new car price This is my first experience of buying at Jim Shorkry and I would not hesitate to do it again or to make the recombination to other friends and family.

Craig George. Kristie Janik

July 05, 2016

Thank you so much for your business along with these kind words. We really appreciate it and we are happy to hear you had a great experience! Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with. Thanks again and enjoy the new ride!

Karen65
6/20/2016

"Great salesman"

John Ulm comfortable and honest with answers good bad or ugly. Would recommend asking for him on your next visit. Thank you John for a great car buying experience

John Ulm

June 20, 2016

Thank you so much for the great feedback! We really appreciate it! Enjoy the new ride!

Droz23
6/18/2016

"Jeep lease "

Jim Shorkey jeep was a great experience! They allowed several test drives and worked well with me. Hillary was extremely pleasant to deal with, and such a fun salesperson. She was very knowledgable on the vehicles, as well as special programs that Shorkey was running. I took home my wrangler same day, and could not be happier. Hillary made my car buying experience very enjoyable. She made us laugh and smile, and turned the long car buying experience into a great one. I will most certainly refer my friends and family to shorkey and Hillary. Salesperson of the year!!! Thank you for this great experience and beautiful vehicle!

Hillary Mundell

June 20, 2016

Thank you so much for the great feedback along with your business! We are so happy to hear you got a new vehicle you love! That is what is most important! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thanks again and enjoy the new ride!

Colonel D
6/11/2016

"Purchased new truck"

Outstanding customer service and delivery of truck was fabulous Chris did an excellent job explaining all the features of my new truck and the Ram was fueled cleaned and ready to go

Chris Gibbons (?)

Angelina1967
5/30/2016

"The BEST experience ever!!"

I was looking for my dream car- 2016 jeep grand Cherokee limited in white and also a helpful salesman who would go out of his way to make it work for my trade in.... totally found it at Jim Shorkey!! Thanks to Jason Binnie for making sure they had the car I wanted and salesman Mike for giving me the most value for it. Only took a few hours, negotiations and we put money down on a new lease! I am so in love with this car and I can't even stand it! I will definitely recommend this dealership to anyone I know, very nice and accommodating people to deal with.

Jason Binnie

May 31, 2016

We are so happy to hear you got the car of your dreams! That is what buying a new car is all about! Thank you so much for your business and the kind words. We appreciate you as a customer. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thanks again and enjoy the new ride!

Arleena Boring
5/26/2016

"Horrible!!! Don't waste your time. "

They bait people in with fake vehicles fake ads. They told us vehicle was ready and waiting for us only for us to drive 2 hours one way to be told the vehicle was never there. Then we were told by a sales manager that it had been sold at 11pm the previous night. Waste of time and people were pushy, not to mention liars.

May 26, 2016

We are so sorry to hear you left our dealership feeling frustrated. That was never our intent. We would love to do what we can to make things right. This information will be sent over to our VP so that we can get you back on the right track.

Amanda Mazonkey
5/18/2016

"Unprofessional and empty promises "

This dealer was very unprofessional and just made empty promises. I went here for one specific vehicle, which they failed to mention that this vehicle needed a new transmission (2016 with 18 miles on it), so I wasted my time driving an hour to this dealership. I sat down with a salesman and we discussed what my goals were and decided leasing might be for me. I found another vehicle, changed my insurance (which cost me $138), cleaned my current out and I was ready to leave with my new vehicle. Except a man came out and told me I owed another $7,000 to take it off the lot, and acted like it was $7. So I wasted my entire day at this dealership, had to listen to Manager Craig talk about his personal life and attempt to sell me his book he had written while they detailed the vehicle I was supposed to leave with and didn't even leave with that vehicle. Went for a vehicle that wasn't there, thought I was getting another and left -$138 without a vehicle. Terrible dealership in my opinion.

May 19, 2016

We apologize that this was your experience with our dealership, as this is not the way we do business. Thank you so much for this feedback and bringing this to our attention. We can only grow from our mistakes if we are aware of them. This information was sent over to the VP of the dealership. Thank you again.

Reviews of Russ Shively