Jim Shorkey Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

13230 U.S. 30,
Huntingdon, Pennsylvania 15642
Jim Shorkey Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Jim Shorkey Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Look no further than Jim Shorkey Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM. We have hundreds of Jeeps in stock including the Jeep Cherokee, Jeep Compass, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Jeep Patriot, Jeep Renegade, and Jeep Wrangler. Out inventory doesn’t stop there. We also have one of the largest selections of Dodges in the Greensburg area that includes the Dodge Challenger, Dodge Charger, Dodge Dart, Dodge Journey, and Dodge Durango. Looking for a vehicle that’s big enough for the whole family? We’ve got a Chrysler Town and Country and Dodge Grand Caravan that can do just that! Got a tough job and need a tough truck? Our Ram 1500, Ram 2500, and Ram Promasters can help you get the job done. And if you’re looking for a sedan to cruise the Monroeville streets in, we’ve got the Chrysler 200 that is sure to turn heads. If you’re not in the market for a new car we’ve got a constantly updating used inventory to choose from!

About Jim Shorkey Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

• Children
  • Massage Chair
  • Fresh Baked Cookies
Cody.olsen26
5/17/2016

"Great people and very welcoming atmosphere"

I looked online at the trucks and had hay I wants in mind, Went into the dealership, Ashley was my sales representative, I told her what I wanted and what options in the truck, 5 minutes later she had 3 trucks pulled around, we test drove it and I made the purchase, very friendly staff and welcoming. I would most definitely recommend Ashley and the dealership.

Ashley contino

May 17, 2016

Thanks so much for the great feedback along with your business. We really appreciate it! Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help with. Thanks again and enjoy the new ride!

Bjl38
5/07/2016

"Go see Chris Gibbons!"

Chris took time during a busy Saturday to fully help me purchase a truck. I was impressed with his professionalism and willingness to work with me. I'm very satisfied with my experience

Chris Gibbons

May 09, 2016

Thanks so much for the great feedback! We really appreciate you as a customer. Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with in the future. Thank you so much and congratulations on the new ride!

DJenkins
4/29/2016

"I love my new car!"

Worked with Cody Henderson, have been looking for a small SUV and he helped me find the perfect vehicle. Traded two cars for a Jeep Renegade and love it!

May 02, 2016

Thank you so much for the great feedback. We really appreciate you as a customer. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help with. Thanks again and enjoy the new ride!

paulc2011ram
4/22/2016

"Paint Bubbling on a 2011 Ram pickup"

I have a 2011 Ram 1500 pick-up. I noticed the paint bubbling on the right front fender. I took it to the dealership that I normally deal with on service (Victory) in Delmont. They took one look at my truck and said Chrysler won't do anything about that. I check with one other dealership over the phone and got the same response. One Saturday I was out running errands and passed the Shorkey dealership. I walk into the service department and was immediately greeted by three very pleasant individuals. They told me that the manager Kathleen Strangis was not in but they gave me her contact information. I contacted Kathleen via e-mail and after several time of exchanging information and pictures Kathleen contacted me and informed me that Chrysler would take care of the problem if I paid $100.00 deductible. I said that is great news and I'll gladly pay the deductible. I am happy to say that the work has been completed to my satisfaction. It took only one day for them to perform the repair. I also got an oil change while it was there. I think I found a new dealership to get all of my service done. Thanks again Kathleen.

Kathleen Strangis

April 22, 2016

Thank you so much for the kind words and great feedback! We are so happy to hear we were able to help you! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Thanks again!

Dianne_Borza
4/17/2016

"Great Experience with Cody Henderson"

We had an excellent experience purchasing our new vehicle from Cody. He was very informative, proffessional, and helpful with all of our needs. Our entire family has purchased vehicles and every time is a great experience.

April 17, 2016

We are so happy to hear you loved your experience! Thank you so much for fhe great feedback along with your business. Thanks so much and enjoy the new ride!

Henderson6340
4/15/2016

"Great experience with Russ Shively"

I couldn't be more happier with my recent purchase from Jim Shorkey. Russ was a huge help and I would highly recommend this dealership and salesman. I purchased a new Jeep Renegade and I'm very pleased. I would recommend for anyone! A+ rating!

April 15, 2016

Congratulations on the new Jeep Renegade! Thank you so much for the business, along with the kind words! We really appreciate it!

Theresa Y.
4/14/2016

"Great Salesperson and Experience"

I really dislike the car buying process, however, our salesperson, Jackie McDade, made it the best I ever had. She was very friendly, knowledgeable about the vehicle and took her time to help us through every step of the process. I would definitely go see her again when it is time to buy the next vehicle. Also, make sure you get some of the fresh baked chocolate chip cookies. They are awesome. Theresa Y.

April 14, 2016

Thank you so much for your business along with these kind words! We really appreciate you as a customer. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Thanks again and enjoy your new ride!

Test's
4/02/2016

"Great experience!"

My husband and I were in need of a car and have bought our last 2 from this dealership. We knew where to go because of past experiences. Be assured, you won't be disappointed by the expertise this dealership has in it's employees and it's cars. You won't be disappointed. Craig Stephan was our salesman and he was the most understanding and knowledgeable person and salesperson we have ever had. He treated us like we were friends, not just customers. Thanks to Craig, we were able to leave with the vehicle we wanted. Thanks again Craig. We enjoyed dealing and talking with you.

April 04, 2016

Thank you so much for the great feedback along with your kind words. We really appreciate it! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with! Thanks again and enjoy the new ride!

brown2288
3/11/2016

"Poor Service Department "

We bought a 2014 Dodge Journey there in a lease a couple years ago . When we bought the vehicle the salesman Mike did a great job and we were pleased with experience . It went all down hill from here though , when we went to take car home there was a huge dent in drivers side door . They fixed this in a few days but then there was overspray everywhere. I took it back up to them to fix but then they had to reorder the sidewall protectors , so I would have to go back up again . Just recently I took my vehicle back up the for recall , passenger window not working , and roof clips coming off up inside lining. It was up there for three whole days and only two items got fixed , and I want even offered a rental car. Last week I spoke to one of the owners who said he would make sure everything was fixed properly and would speak to Chrysler Rep for me about turning car in and wiping my hands from it . Again I get no call back from him or service dept who had to order new roof clips , this dealership and a big let down. Will never do business again .

Mike Hillman , Jesse Matta , Mike Strait , Tiffany Henry

March 11, 2016

Thank you so much for this feedback. We appologize for any frustration we may have caused you, as that was never our intent. We would love to make things right. We will be calling you so that we can get things back on the right track.

Dbrow770
3/11/2016

"Great sevices "

The second time I been to this dealership I bought my first band new outlander 2015 wonderful they were to me and now this year I bought 2015 jeep patiort for my wife Cliff Froster my sell man was patient and kind help us find something in our budget and for our family great dealership has my business

March 11, 2016

Thank you so much for the kind words along with your return business. We really appreciate it! Congratulations on the the vehicle! Enjoy!

Reviews of Cody Henderson