Jim Shorkey Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

13230 U.S. 30,
Huntingdon, Pennsylvania 15642
Jim Shorkey Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Jim Shorkey Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Look no further than Jim Shorkey Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM. We have hundreds of Jeeps in stock including the Jeep Cherokee, Jeep Compass, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Jeep Patriot, Jeep Renegade, and Jeep Wrangler. Out inventory doesn’t stop there. We also have one of the largest selections of Dodges in the Greensburg area that includes the Dodge Challenger, Dodge Charger, Dodge Dart, Dodge Journey, and Dodge Durango. Looking for a vehicle that’s big enough for the whole family? We’ve got a Chrysler Town and Country and Dodge Grand Caravan that can do just that! Got a tough job and need a tough truck? Our Ram 1500, Ram 2500, and Ram Promasters can help you get the job done. And if you’re looking for a sedan to cruise the Monroeville streets in, we’ve got the Chrysler 200 that is sure to turn heads. If you’re not in the market for a new car we’ve got a constantly updating used inventory to choose from!

About Jim Shorkey Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

• Children
  • Massage Chair
  • Fresh Baked Cookies
Karen65
6/20/2016

"Great salesman"

John Ulm comfortable and honest with answers good bad or ugly. Would recommend asking for him on your next visit. Thank you John for a great car buying experience

John Ulm

June 20, 2016

Thank you so much for the great feedback! We really appreciate it! Enjoy the new ride!

Droz23
6/18/2016

"Jeep lease "

Jim Shorkey jeep was a great experience! They allowed several test drives and worked well with me. Hillary was extremely pleasant to deal with, and such a fun salesperson. She was very knowledgable on the vehicles, as well as special programs that Shorkey was running. I took home my wrangler same day, and could not be happier. Hillary made my car buying experience very enjoyable. She made us laugh and smile, and turned the long car buying experience into a great one. I will most certainly refer my friends and family to shorkey and Hillary. Salesperson of the year!!! Thank you for this great experience and beautiful vehicle!

Hillary Mundell

June 20, 2016

Thank you so much for the great feedback along with your business! We are so happy to hear you got a new vehicle you love! That is what is most important! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thanks again and enjoy the new ride!

Colonel D
6/11/2016

"Purchased new truck"

Outstanding customer service and delivery of truck was fabulous Chris did an excellent job explaining all the features of my new truck and the Ram was fueled cleaned and ready to go

Chris Gibbons (?)

Angelina1967
5/30/2016

"The BEST experience ever!!"

I was looking for my dream car- 2016 jeep grand Cherokee limited in white and also a helpful salesman who would go out of his way to make it work for my trade in.... totally found it at Jim Shorkey!! Thanks to Jason Binnie for making sure they had the car I wanted and salesman Mike for giving me the most value for it. Only took a few hours, negotiations and we put money down on a new lease! I am so in love with this car and I can't even stand it! I will definitely recommend this dealership to anyone I know, very nice and accommodating people to deal with.

Jason Binnie

May 31, 2016

We are so happy to hear you got the car of your dreams! That is what buying a new car is all about! Thank you so much for your business and the kind words. We appreciate you as a customer. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thanks again and enjoy the new ride!

Arleena Boring
5/26/2016

"Horrible!!! Don't waste your time. "

They bait people in with fake vehicles fake ads. They told us vehicle was ready and waiting for us only for us to drive 2 hours one way to be told the vehicle was never there. Then we were told by a sales manager that it had been sold at 11pm the previous night. Waste of time and people were pushy, not to mention liars.

May 26, 2016

We are so sorry to hear you left our dealership feeling frustrated. That was never our intent. We would love to do what we can to make things right. This information will be sent over to our VP so that we can get you back on the right track.

Amanda Mazonkey
5/18/2016

"Unprofessional and empty promises "

This dealer was very unprofessional and just made empty promises. I went here for one specific vehicle, which they failed to mention that this vehicle needed a new transmission (2016 with 18 miles on it), so I wasted my time driving an hour to this dealership. I sat down with a salesman and we discussed what my goals were and decided leasing might be for me. I found another vehicle, changed my insurance (which cost me $138), cleaned my current out and I was ready to leave with my new vehicle. Except a man came out and told me I owed another $7,000 to take it off the lot, and acted like it was $7. So I wasted my entire day at this dealership, had to listen to Manager Craig talk about his personal life and attempt to sell me his book he had written while they detailed the vehicle I was supposed to leave with and didn't even leave with that vehicle. Went for a vehicle that wasn't there, thought I was getting another and left -$138 without a vehicle. Terrible dealership in my opinion.

May 19, 2016

We apologize that this was your experience with our dealership, as this is not the way we do business. Thank you so much for this feedback and bringing this to our attention. We can only grow from our mistakes if we are aware of them. This information was sent over to the VP of the dealership. Thank you again.

Cody.olsen26
5/17/2016

"Great people and very welcoming atmosphere"

I looked online at the trucks and had hay I wants in mind, Went into the dealership, Ashley was my sales representative, I told her what I wanted and what options in the truck, 5 minutes later she had 3 trucks pulled around, we test drove it and I made the purchase, very friendly staff and welcoming. I would most definitely recommend Ashley and the dealership.

Ashley contino

May 17, 2016

Thanks so much for the great feedback along with your business. We really appreciate it! Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help with. Thanks again and enjoy the new ride!

Bjl38
5/07/2016

"Go see Chris Gibbons!"

Chris took time during a busy Saturday to fully help me purchase a truck. I was impressed with his professionalism and willingness to work with me. I'm very satisfied with my experience

Chris Gibbons

May 09, 2016

Thanks so much for the great feedback! We really appreciate you as a customer. Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with in the future. Thank you so much and congratulations on the new ride!

DJenkins
4/29/2016

"I love my new car!"

Worked with Cody Henderson, have been looking for a small SUV and he helped me find the perfect vehicle. Traded two cars for a Jeep Renegade and love it!

May 02, 2016

Thank you so much for the great feedback. We really appreciate you as a customer. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help with. Thanks again and enjoy the new ride!

paulc2011ram
4/22/2016

"Paint Bubbling on a 2011 Ram pickup"

I have a 2011 Ram 1500 pick-up. I noticed the paint bubbling on the right front fender. I took it to the dealership that I normally deal with on service (Victory) in Delmont. They took one look at my truck and said Chrysler won't do anything about that. I check with one other dealership over the phone and got the same response. One Saturday I was out running errands and passed the Shorkey dealership. I walk into the service department and was immediately greeted by three very pleasant individuals. They told me that the manager Kathleen Strangis was not in but they gave me her contact information. I contacted Kathleen via e-mail and after several time of exchanging information and pictures Kathleen contacted me and informed me that Chrysler would take care of the problem if I paid $100.00 deductible. I said that is great news and I'll gladly pay the deductible. I am happy to say that the work has been completed to my satisfaction. It took only one day for them to perform the repair. I also got an oil change while it was there. I think I found a new dealership to get all of my service done. Thanks again Kathleen.

Kathleen Strangis

April 22, 2016

Thank you so much for the kind words and great feedback! We are so happy to hear we were able to help you! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Thanks again!

Reviews of Russ Shively