Read Reviews Joe Basil Chevrolet

3.4

3.8

3.4

based on 17 reviews

Overall
3.5

3.5 out of 5

49 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Joe Basil Chevrolet

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Joe Basil Chevrolet

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Third Trailblazer"

KathiEverett
4/17/2014 4:16:41 PM

Tony cich. Tom Barrett.

My Review Of Joe Basil Chevrolet:

I am hesitant to work with car dealers. Tony listened to me and understood my position. He made the whole experience pleasant. Tom was very professional and not pushy. Loved that. I already blogged about my great experience at Joe Basil!

Twitter
"I have purchased 5 vehicles from this dealership. The..."

jeffreylhess
1/16/2014 1:36:08 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (New)
Korey and Craig

My Review Of Joe Basil Chevrolet:

I have purchased 5 vehicles from this dealership. The used car manager (Craig Thomas) is always straight forward and bottom line, the new car side, you have to haggle a little bit (which I don't mind).

Korey in finance is always upfront and explains benefits and extra car care coverage. We bought the extended warranty on one truck and have since used more than the cost. Thanks Korey! I like to see that the same people are there when I go in, and it is such a friendly atmosphere.

I have bought from other dealers and Joe Basil stands way out. I will always deal with them from now on.

They also throw nice parties for all people who buy from them (new and used), it is a very nice give back touch.

J. Hess

Twitter
"Worst service I've ever had from any dealer. 4 months..."

Shemus
12/31/2013 10:36:19 AM

Sales to management

My Review Of Joe Basil Chevrolet:

Worst service I've ever had from any dealer. 4 months no call on parts I've waited for so I took it to a different dealer and they fixed it in two days. Now I put my truck in 4 wheel drive for the first time and my transfer case is completely destroyed. I bought this truck four months ago and they obviously didn't go threw it befour they sold it. I talked to the manager there because obviously the service department is incapable of doing there job but come to find out after talking to the manager and him saying he would get to the bottom of the problem and call me back, the service department learned there skills from management cause I've gotten no phone calls and no loaner. I buy vehicles every two years for my BUISNESS and this is the worst dealership ever!

Twitter
"I purchased a used ford mustang, love the car. Paid 500 $..."

jules1838
7/23/2013 11:46:36 AM

tim

1.8

My Review Of Joe Basil Chevrolet:

I purchased a used ford mustang, love the car. Paid 500 $ for paint guard (some kind of life time wax) when I picked up car they did nothing it still had same bird crap on roof, I confronted them and they re did it, it took 10 minutes, I dont think they did anything it looked the same. They said they replaced all the brakes, the brakes squiled from day one, had them re-done the right way.On top of all this the car fax they had was clean, after my mechanic took a glimse it been repainted fenders, hood and a ton of under hood parts were replaced (no stickers under hood ie: emision stickers are missing) I NEVER should have trusted this dealership !

Twitter
"BEWARE!!! I have tried since Monday to purchase a 2009..."

BrodyStein
7/11/2013 4:41:16 PM

To many to name

1.2

BEWARE!!!
I have tried since Monday to purchase a 2009 Traverse from here and today I had to finally cancel. I came in with a clear title for my trade in as well as a dealer wire transfer from USAA. It started great they parade you around in a grand salesmanship style to get you feeling the love. Since Monday we were given the run around with excuse after excuse why we still did not have our car. We were encountered by rude arrogant behaviors from a few there that left us in dismay since we came to them so prepared. They constantly lied to us and changed their story until we had enough. So it is now Thursday and we still did not receive our SUV. They said they would deliver it Friday using the excuse that the funds weren’t there yet. I called USAA and they stated that the funds were transferred electronically on Wednesday. They take no accountability for their actions and the GM is too afraid to even answer his phone. This dealership is a joke and you would be best to try another to save yourself a huge headache. They will try to delete this but I will keep posting.
Thanks
A disappointed customer

Twitter
"I had originally wrote a poor review about this dealer. I..."

SpiderWalker
7/5/2013 8:23:34 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (New)
Management

My Review Of Joe Basil Chevrolet:

I had originally wrote a poor review about this dealer. I forgot all about this write and had no way to delete it. So. I'm doing a rewrite. I never bought a vehicle from Basil Chevy but I can say my last visit in September 2013 was not a bad one. The people were nice and the deal I was looking for was only about 1600 dollars off. Sorry to say I did buy a new truck; But not from basil. Basil was a lot better to deal with than most of the other dealers I talked with. I do believe they would have beat the other deal, or at least matched it; But I don't like stabbing a dealer in the back that was willing to make the deal I wanted. All an all Basil was a great experience this time. I would recommend them. If you don't like the deal, you can always move on.

Twitter
"I made an appointment for 2:30 on Saturday 2/16/2013 for..."

Thewall68
2/17/2013 10:33:53 AM

I Recommend This Service Center: No
Christopher Dent

3.0

My Review Of Joe Basil Chevrolet:

I made an appointment for 2:30 on Saturday 2/16/2013 for an oil change and inspection. I arrived there at 2:15 parked in front of garage door that said open , thought they would of opened it so I could pull in. Had to get out and walk in to let them know I was there. Christopher Dent took my truck and gave it to Jake to work on it. Then he came back to fill out paper work. I used to work there so I went to say hi to my friend in the body shop. Now it is 3:30 still waiting for my truck to be done. So I walked through the show room and sat in the waiting room. Now it is 4:00 if I knew it was going to be that long of a wait I would of told them to take me to a store so I could do some shopping while I waited . Not very happy with that part of the service! Would I recommend an oil change and inspection to someone to take it there NO.

Peter Linhardt

Twitter
"Went in for lube & Oil change at the quick lube..."

redimpala2010
2/7/2013 8:58:54 AM

I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Jason Webb

My Review Of Joe Basil Chevrolet:

Went in for lube & Oil change at the quick lube center and asked the advisor if they would run the vehicle acroos the street to to do a diagnostic on the check engine light which had been on for a week even though I had tightened down the gas cap. When they were finished the oil change he offered to get me a ride home in the courtesy van since he diagnostic might take a few hours. Sure enough they were able to correct the problem and a few hours later I got a call that the car was ready and the courtesy driver was on te way to pick me up.TI really appreciated the excellent service and respomsiveness by the advisor.

Twitter
"I have never been treated so badly by any business ever! ..."

CamColl0401
12/30/2012 9:17:55 AM

I Recommend This Service Center: No
Steve in sales

My Review Of Joe Basil Chevrolet:

I have never been treated so badly by any business ever! After one failed repair, they refused to fix it again, treated me like dirt!

Twitter
"Having owned and operated an auto repair shop for over 20..."

waysuj
12/10/2012 1:15:27 PM

I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
chad kirsch

My Review Of Joe Basil Chevrolet:

Having owned and operated an auto repair shop for over 20 years i appreciate your attitude and service. This is my first experiance with a dealership and my first lease car.The experiance and service have been wonderful! I hope to do more business with you when my lease is up.

Reviews 11-20 >>