Joe Basil Chevrolet

Shults of Westfield

Suzette51
8/20/2016

"Customer Service"

This is my 3rd purchase at your Transit location. I deal with Bob Bell because of my past experience with him. I like to make my own decisions, on my own time. Bob respects that, and will wait for me to say ok, let's do it! It was with great pleasure to see Bob Bell walk around the showroom with ' a can of beans' . Go Team Bob!!! Thank you for all your help.

Bob Bell

mmyers123
8/17/2016

"Great customer service"

Abby was great. She answered all the questions I had and helped me feel comfortable during my purchase. She also set up my onstar and the chevy app for my cell. Love my Tahoe and would recommend both Joe Basil and Abby to a friend.

Abby Pozorski, salesperson

Jolly Wanker
8/14/2016

"Shady Bunch"

This dealer is one of the worse to deal with. They think nothing of bending you over. Trade offers are ridiculously low. They were never able to beat another dealers signed deal. In fact, most of the time they were around five grand less. Now I was told they won't do business with me because of past issues. The only issue I ever had, was them not honoring the advertised; Will beat any deal by five hundred dollars, or you get the vehicle free. This happened three times when they ran that claim. When I asked for my free truck. I got hung up on. To me, that is consumer fraud. This dealer like all Bail dealerships I have visited; Are very shady. Always give a very low trade quote. Their used, is priced very high. So buying a used vehicle from Basil is not wise. I would not tell the general public to not buy from them. But, if you go here. Be on your toes. Get everything in writing. (To Basil Chevy! Don't reply with the usual Bull Insincere apology. You don't give a crap about anyone but yourselves. We the public are nothing but your cash cow. Your public records speak for you. I am not welcomed at you dealerships because I'm educated in buying. I'm not your kind of customer. You made that clear.)

Steve in commercail truck sales

basilcarguy1953
8/02/2016

"Service"

I brought my new Equinox in for a suspected A/C problem The service department tech took 2 hours and went thru the entire car/engine. Even though he did not find anything wrong. He also spent some time to go over the best ways to utilize our A/C. His efforts gave my wife and I peace of mind, as we started a trip to our daughters wedding in Virginia the next week. Kudos and thank you!

can't remember

Jeffrey Strong
7/30/2016

"Excellent Service!!"

Joe Basil Chevrolet is top notch! I have never experienced the quality of care and service from other Dealerships in the past, and I have dealt with several. I will continue my relationship with them for many years to come! Jeff Strong

Sorry I can not recall the service writer's name

Linebacker
7/28/2016

"" " great experience, as expected!"

"Everyone at Joe Basil Chevrolet is treated with the utmost respect and attention to detail, from the salesman to the service dept and accessories manager"

Russ, Mike, and accessories manager

Nicole branch
6/16/2016

"horrible"

false paperwork on a finance deal! ally and them are crooks worst than here pay here! 600 dollar in payments 100 to car! i have been ripped off

sean hall

h2o man
5/27/2016

"Made it easy"

They made it easy to lease a truck for the first time. Salesman was great. But the detail job sucked. I don't think that they even waxed the truck.

Bill and Tom

Sunshine4
4/26/2016

"Great service"

Great service, got us in the same day we called and got us a loaner car for the next day when they couldn't get the part overnight.

lost customer
4/07/2016

"Poor followup on warranty service parts order; "

3 Hour wait to have 4 wheels replaced, and we had an appointment. The wheels had been on order since June 2015, still not in when checked in November. No follow-up call by dealer advising that wheels had come in at some point. 2+ weeks wait for earliest appointment time after we finally called dealer in March 2016 to check on status of order. Dealer is too big to provide good customer service.

Service desk and parts department