Joe Basil Chevrolet

Joe Basil Chevrolet Info

Shults of Westfield

kingcruze16
9/16/2016

"Leased and drove away in one afternoon."

Very happy with the expediency and professionalism at Joe Basil. Walked in early for my appointment and drove off the lot in my new car by dinner time.

Chelsea, Tim, Debbie, and Mike.

malibu owner
9/14/2016

"Excellent service for my oil change, etc."

Service was excellent, however, very disappointed that the car wash was not working again. I know this is an extra perk provided by the dealership but was still disappointed. This has happened previously and although we can use the service another time it is really not convenient to drive from my home in Amherst to Lancaster just for a car wash.

Not sure, don't remember.

JOHN RYAN
9/13/2016

"Easy process made the deal that much sweeter"

Joe Latona was professional and easy to work with. Accessories worker Diane was very informative and positively influenced my decisions to purchase additional items for my car. Mike Grimble made processing the transaction easy too.

Joe Latona; Mike Grimble; Diane (accessories)

mini
8/29/2016

"Would never buy another vehicle from them"

I recently bought a 2017 volt from this dealership, they told me there were no deals with zero percentage rates, they told me they only had 1 rebate which was a very odd amount of 1348.00. I expressed my concern over the interest rate they offered, they told me it was the best rates out there. It was 3.9. Yes, my fault I signed the contract. Found out a few days later I could get a rate as low as 1.99. After several arguments with the finance mgr and sales manager they told me " I really wish you would not have bought the vehicle from us" I cannot believe a business person would tell a customer this. Well tonight I went to Keller Chevrolet I bought another VOLT was offered 2,000 in rebates or zero percentage. Was told this deal was on all month. Again I find out this dealership lied!!! love the vehicle but this dealership is NOT trustworthy!!!!!

Andrew was salesperson, Dan was finance Mgr.

Suzette51
8/20/2016

"Customer Service"

This is my 3rd purchase at your Transit location. I deal with Bob Bell because of my past experience with him. I like to make my own decisions, on my own time. Bob respects that, and will wait for me to say ok, let's do it! It was with great pleasure to see Bob Bell walk around the showroom with ' a can of beans' . Go Team Bob!!! Thank you for all your help.

Bob Bell

mmyers123
8/17/2016

"Great customer service"

Abby was great. She answered all the questions I had and helped me feel comfortable during my purchase. She also set up my onstar and the chevy app for my cell. Love my Tahoe and would recommend both Joe Basil and Abby to a friend.

Abby Pozorski, salesperson

basilcarguy1953
8/02/2016

"Service"

I brought my new Equinox in for a suspected A/C problem The service department tech took 2 hours and went thru the entire car/engine. Even though he did not find anything wrong. He also spent some time to go over the best ways to utilize our A/C. His efforts gave my wife and I peace of mind, as we started a trip to our daughters wedding in Virginia the next week. Kudos and thank you!

can't remember

Jeffrey Strong
7/30/2016

"Excellent Service!!"

Joe Basil Chevrolet is top notch! I have never experienced the quality of care and service from other Dealerships in the past, and I have dealt with several. I will continue my relationship with them for many years to come! Jeff Strong

Sorry I can not recall the service writer's name

Linebacker
7/28/2016

"" " great experience, as expected!"

"Everyone at Joe Basil Chevrolet is treated with the utmost respect and attention to detail, from the salesman to the service dept and accessories manager"

Russ, Mike, and accessories manager

Nicole branch
6/16/2016

"horrible"

false paperwork on a finance deal! ally and them are crooks worst than here pay here! 600 dollar in payments 100 to car! i have been ripped off

sean hall