Joe Basil Chevrolet

Shults of Westfield

Jeffrey Strong
7/30/2016

"Excellent Service!!"

Joe Basil Chevrolet is top notch! I have never experienced the quality of care and service from other Dealerships in the past, and I have dealt with several. I will continue my relationship with them for many years to come! Jeff Strong

Sorry I can not recall the service writer's name

Linebacker
7/28/2016

"" " great experience, as expected!"

"Everyone at Joe Basil Chevrolet is treated with the utmost respect and attention to detail, from the salesman to the service dept and accessories manager"

Russ, Mike, and accessories manager

Nicole branch
6/16/2016

"horrible"

false paperwork on a finance deal! ally and them are crooks worst than here pay here! 600 dollar in payments 100 to car! i have been ripped off

sean hall

h2o man
5/27/2016

"Made it easy"

They made it easy to lease a truck for the first time. Salesman was great. But the detail job sucked. I don't think that they even waxed the truck.

Bill and Tom

Sunshine4
4/26/2016

"Great service"

Great service, got us in the same day we called and got us a loaner car for the next day when they couldn't get the part overnight.

lost customer
4/07/2016

"Poor followup on warranty service parts order; "

3 Hour wait to have 4 wheels replaced, and we had an appointment. The wheels had been on order since June 2015, still not in when checked in November. No follow-up call by dealer advising that wheels had come in at some point. 2+ weeks wait for earliest appointment time after we finally called dealer in March 2016 to check on status of order. Dealer is too big to provide good customer service.

Service desk and parts department

jdpahl122
3/29/2016

"Fighting to get refund"

I placed $100 down over the phone to hold the price of a vehicle. I ended up going with another dealership that beat their price. They refuse to give a refund. Not flat out refuse, but giving me the run around. I've called 4 times and had to re-give my credit information, and was told it would be taken care of. NOTHING! Now I have to go through my credit card company to get a refund.

Jim

Joseph Phillips
2/08/2016

"Car repair "

Service was excellent as always. l made an appointment for what I thought was a minor repair, but turned out to be more involved. The service tech explained everything needed and then told me that it was covered under the extended warranty plan. Then set up a ride home for me. Everything was great. Basil is the only place I can recommend.

loved&lost
7/09/2015

"No Corvette Title."

Purchased and took delivery of 2011 Callaway Corvette (Nice) on 4/30. Dealer misplaced all paperwork and also lacked a valid clean title for the vehicle. Numerous trips back to dealer, DMV, and phone calls to insurance company. Incorrect insurance lapse, fines, and license suspension. Vehicle returned to dealer on 6/19. More phone calls, trips to dealer and DMV. Told title would be in by 7/8 at latest. 7/7 phone call stating no title would be coming soon and dealer was "undoing" deal. Dealer does not think the time, energy, and resources I spent trying to fix their mistakes is worth anything. Returned coffee mug and cookie arrangement and requested phone call from Joe Basil. He was happy to shake my hand the day I spent $60,000 but no phone call yet. Waiting for refund of $29000 down payment.

Dan, Craig, Tom, others.

schaeferscott
6/25/2015

"Appointments NOT HONORED"

To do (admittedly) serious work, I was informed that the earliest appointment to bring my car in was a month and a half away. On the date (a Monday) I dropped off my car and told them that the latest I could pick it back up was Friday morning, OK, no problem. Got a call Tuesday saying they hadn't looked at it yet. Got a call Wed morning saying they had not seen it but it would go up that day. I called THEM on Thursday to be told that they had not looked at it AT ALL and it there would be zero chance they would see it before Friday. It is unacceptable to not receive a call Wednesday night or Thursday. They made a series of excuses and admitted that they should have called me. On top of that, I entered my vehicle and drove away to find a broken pair of my sunglasses in the car - no information about that at all! Apparently, someone had dropped in with a "check engine light" on, and that job took a lot longer. EXCUSE ME - but I had an actual appointment! This was the 2nd out of two poor service calls to Joe Basil and I will NEVER be returning. I advise you to go to West Herr. Or, don't take my word for it, but make sure you have a few weeks to enjoy an uncomfortable loaner car.

Manager