Joe Machens Toyota Scion

1180 vandiver drive,
Columbia, Missouri 65202
Joe Machens Toyota Scion Info
About Joe Machens Toyota Scion

Joe Machens Toyota is number #1 volume Toyota Dealer in Mid-Missouri. From the moment you walk into our Brand New 65000 sq. ft. building with our state of Art Showroom, you will see our commitment to Customer Service is second to none.We offer to all our Guest Complementary Icy Machine, Starbucks Coffee,Ice Cream, Snacks and Soda dispenser with over 100 flavors of Soda. And if that is not enough, we built a Arcade Room with NASCAR Pinball, variety of other games. We strive to make your experience with Joe Machens Toyota a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Take a Look at our large inventory of New Corolla, Camry, Matrix, Avalon, Prius, Venza, Rav4, Sienna, Highlander, Tacoma, and Tundra vehicle's, on our Web Site. Whether you are in Columbia, Jefferson City, Booneville, Moberly, Mexico, or Fulton and need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-owned Toyota, you’ve come to the right place. Please come in and check out our large selection of New & Pre-owned Inventory today..

About Joe Machens Toyota Scion

• FREE ICE CREAM
  • Game Room
TheVangs
5/07/2015

"Great people! Great Cars!"

This Toyota dealership has great people here. They are very helpful and work with you all the way through the process. We worked with Greg and he has done a fantastic job explaining everything to us. We were new to leasing vehicles and now this is our 2nd lease with Toyota. I would recommend anyone looking to lease or buy to come here. Thanks Greg we are enjoying our new vehicles!!!

MelMeyer15
5/07/2015

"The best experience... "

I contacted Dean at Machens Toyota regarding a new 4Runner. We did everything via email & phone - so when I drove in from St. Louis the process was so easy and quick. I really feel they gave me an awesome deal and wanted to earn my business. Will definitely recommend to everyone, and will buy my next Toyota from them!

DavidC
5/06/2015

"Kofi Adadey is exceptional"

You couldn't ask for a better sales representative or person than Kofi Adadey. If you need a car--new or used--Kofi is someone I would highly recommend. He is reliable, trustworthy and he'll work hard to find the "right" car for you.

KellarW
5/05/2015

"excellent professional service"

Great car, reasonably good deal. excellent service. I would buy from him again. Lexus hybrid is an excellent vehicle. That is all I have to say.

draaron
5/05/2015

"KOFI (sales rep)"

Kofi is a wealth of knowledge at Toyota and WILL help you find the car you love. His approach to selling cars is perfect and will help you feel comfortable with every step of the way, even if you just have questions and are "looking" :-) REQUEST KOFI

happy buyer
4/23/2015

"Used car Purchase"

Purchas of 2014 Highlander was an exceptional experience because of Gregg Botham. He met all expectations and proved to be of great assistance. Because of Gregg, I am confident that our next purchase will be made at this dealership with Gregg.

go-joe
4/20/2015

"buying a new car"

Tyler Knudsen, We was very pleased with our experience buying a new car.Tyler was very helpful.and knowledgeable.would recomend him to our friends.Dennis Pasdo&Dorothy Robinson.

Satisfied Customer
4/19/2015

"John Boyer"

I just purchased my fourth Toyota with the help and expertise of John Boyer. He made the whole process so easy and stress free and, as always, provided excellent customer service. I wouldn't buy a car from anyone else!

tigerjeff
4/18/2015

"Outstanding experience."

Nick did a great low-pressure job of helping us find a new vehicle. Ramon and Jeff were great with the deal itself and financing and Peter did an outstanding and thorough job showing us all of the features on our new car. A very positive and professional experience all around. We will definitely return.

Nick

JudyD
3/30/2015

"Great experience from beginning to end!"

I debated for months about what kind of car I wanted. Joe Haner mentioned the Toyota Venza and after checking it out, it was exactly what I wanted. Greg at Joe Machens was very knowledgeable about all the cars and answered all my questions. I believe that Greg and Ramon gave me the best deal possible. Also, after I bought my car they even had Peter, the Delivery Specialist, sit down with me in my new car and explain all the new technology! He even synched my smartphone for me! It was a great experience!

Joe Machens Toyota Scion responded to this review

April 15, 2015

Thank you for your kind review Judy and congrats on your Venza! I'm happy to hear our team worked together to make your car-buying experience at Joe Machens Toyota wonderful. We appreciate your business!

Reviews of Corry Fields