Joe Machens Toyota Scion

1180 vandiver drive,
Columbia, Missouri 65202
Joe Machens Toyota Scion Info
About Joe Machens Toyota Scion

Joe Machens Toyota is number #1 volume Toyota Dealer in Mid-Missouri. From the moment you walk into our Brand New 65000 sq. ft. building with our state of Art Showroom, you will see our commitment to Customer Service is second to none.We offer to all our Guest Complementary Icy Machine, Starbucks Coffee,Ice Cream, Snacks and Soda dispenser with over 100 flavors of Soda. And if that is not enough, we built a Arcade Room with NASCAR Pinball, variety of other games. We strive to make your experience with Joe Machens Toyota a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Take a Look at our large inventory of New Corolla, Camry, Matrix, Avalon, Prius, Venza, Rav4, Sienna, Highlander, Tacoma, and Tundra vehicle's, on our Web Site. Whether you are in Columbia, Jefferson City, Booneville, Moberly, Mexico, or Fulton and need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-owned Toyota, you’ve come to the right place. Please come in and check out our large selection of New & Pre-owned Inventory today..

About Joe Machens Toyota Scion

• FREE ICE CREAM
  • Game Room
Stella!
7/15/2015

"Great experience!"

Randy Rinehart helped find the perfect car for me – a Toyota Pruis! I was so pleased that he listened carefully to my preference of features and budgetary considerations. There was no pressure, which created an very enjoyable purchasing experience! Randy Rinehart and the Machens Toyota crew exceeded my expectations in every regard.

July 28, 2015

Congrats on your new Prius Stella! It's great to hear that Randy and our team provided you with a great experience. We appreciate your business!

C&R Dy714
7/11/2015

"Great buying experience"

Just bout a RAV4 from Joe Machen's. It was a great experience. Bill Hinson was easy to work with, listened to what we wanted, and discussed options. Very low pressure and easy to deal with. I would buy here again.

July 13, 2015

Congrats on your RAV4! We appreciate your business and it's great to hear that Bill gave you a great experience.

Granddad and Grammie D
7/03/2015

"Friendly, Professional, Above and Beyond Helpful"

We were just checking out Machens website to see what might be available in the car we were looking for. Shawn Hall contacted us via e-mail and phone the next day. We were welcomed and felt comfortable from the beginning. Shawn made every effort to get us the car we wanted as the car we wanted was not on the lot. The car was located and delivered to Machens but...it was hit by a delivery truck and the search for "our" car was on again. In a short time, "our" car was found once again, and we picked it up as soon as our schedule permitted. The closing experience with Jeff Simmons was very pleasant. We have met with other salesmen/managers in other dealerships, and felt not at all comfortable with the managers/financial people. Our salesman and financial representative were topnotch. Mr. Simmons was not arrogant as we have noted at other dealerships.

July 13, 2015

I'm so happy that our team could make you feel comfortable during your experience. We truly appreciate your business.

Toyotaconvert68
7/01/2015

"Great dealership performance"

My husband and I were treated very kindly and professionally at your dealership. Everything from salesmanship to purchasing a new vehicle went very smoothly and fast. We are very impressed with your service department and how well you keep it so clean. I am going to enjoy bringing our truck in for scheduled maintenance appointments! Sam Edwards was our salesman and we think he deserves a 5 star rating because he's friendly and eager to get you what you want for a car/truck. Sam is very professional and was great with our grandson that 1st day when we dealt with him. Sam is definitely an asset to your sales team. Thanks for taking great care of us!

July 13, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your business and it sounds like Sam and our team did a great job.

Rickyd37
6/28/2015

"Friendly, fast, financially affordable!"

Dean Hovis and his team at Toyota Scion will greet you like family! From the moment I pulled up onto the parking lot, they were friendly , waving and smiling and opening doors. Their customer service techs were fast in getting me situated to a comfortable and affordable payment where it did not break my bank account. The restrooms were spotless, the tables and chairs neat and clean, the huge couches were comfortable enough to fall asleep on! While waiting on the financial paperwork, i was able to sip soda, indulge in vanilla, chocolate, or strawberry ice cream, and feel at home with other customers. The show room was neat and orderly and the salesmen were helpful and kind, the receptionists were on the ball and my visit was worth the wait! After i get this car paid off, my next vehicle will be from Toyota - Scion!

July 13, 2015

Thank you for your purchase Ricky! I'm happy to hear you had a great experience.

thekosals
6/22/2015

"Amazing Experience!"

I wish I could give this dealership more than 5 stars! DEAN WAS AMAZING!!! He took very good care of us and the dealership made it easy to keep my kids entertained. Slushies, popcorn, arcade? YES! Very friendly and informative. This salesman knew his stuff. Never pushy! And so easy to get along with. Our finance guy Jeff was great as well. Very appreciative!

July 13, 2015

We appreciate all the stars! Thank you for your business and your kind review. I'm happy that Jeff, Dean and our team gave you such a great experience. Stop by any time for more snacks.

Wilson, Blake621
6/22/2015

"Excellent "

I was very impressed with everything. The most impressive part to me was the salesmanship and price. I was also very impressed with the amount of time it took to get the deal done. I will definitely be back in the future.

July 13, 2015

Wonderful Blake! I'm glad you were satisfied not only with the price but the customer service as well. We truly appreciate your business.

Ruthann123
6/16/2015

"Tundra!"

Missed turn for dealership we planned to go and Went with intent of used truck. Drove by Machens Toyota and decided to look at the Tundra - we had seen at Home Show several years ago. Tried a used one and ended up with brand new one. Toyota financing was awesome! Tundra even more awesome. Darnell Thomas was our salesman and quite the gentleman. Loved how everything was current and synced when I left the dealership. Did I say I LOVE the Toyota Tundra? Thank You Machens!

July 13, 2015

Congrats on your new Tundra! We're so glad you're in love with it and that you ended up at our dealership. We truly value your business.

rollk
6/12/2015

"Found the Perfect Car"

My overall experience at Machens was great. Nick was friendly and easy to work with. Jeff made financing a breeze. I love the Prius and the barbecue wasn't bad either. :-)

July 13, 2015

Congrats on your Prius! I'm glad Nick, Jeff and our team gave you an easy and yummy experience.

Brhirsch1
6/09/2015

"Wants, needs, and budget met perfectly!!"

Moses is amazing!! The most honest car salesman you will ever work with!! He listened to my wants and needs, respected my budget completely and found me my dream car! I couldn't be more happy with my service!! Thanks Mose!! :)

July 13, 2015

Congrats on purchasing your dream car! We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviews of Jeff Simmons