Joe Machens Toyota Scion

Joe Machens Toyota Scion

Call
Joe Machens Toyota Scion Info
About Joe Machens Toyota Scion

Joe Machens Toyota is number #1 volume Toyota Dealer in Mid-Missouri. From the moment you walk into our Brand New 65000 sq. ft. building with our state of Art Showroom, you will see our commitment to Customer Service is second to none.We offer to all our Guest Complementary Icy Machine, Starbucks Coffee,Ice Cream, Snacks and Soda dispenser with over 100 flavors of Soda. And if that is not enough, we built a Arcade Room with NASCAR Pinball, variety of other games. We strive to make your experience with Joe Machens Toyota a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Take a Look at our large inventory of New Corolla, Camry, Matrix, Avalon, Prius, Venza, Rav4, Sienna, Highlander, Tacoma, and Tundra vehicle's, on our Web Site. Whether you are in Columbia, Jefferson City, Booneville, Moberly, Mexico, or Fulton and need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-owned Toyota, you’ve come to the right place. Please come in and check out our large selection of New & Pre-owned Inventory today..

About Joe Machens Toyota Scion

• FREE ICE CREAM
  • Game Room
skshelt
1/26/2015

"Great Experience"

We recently bought a new Toyota Avalon from Joe Machens Toyota-Scion. They had the exact car we were looking for with everything we wanted. We found everyone we came in contact with in the process to be very knowledgeable and helpful. The experiences we had with each person including the General Sales Manager, Sales Representative, Business Manager, Delivery Representative and Service Representative were all outstanding. We would highly recommend the dealership and the individual people we worked with to anyone in the market for a vehicle as you will be treated well.

Shawn Hall, Sales Representative

Linda S
1/21/2015

"Great Experience"

We had a great experience with Machens, they were great on the price and their people were helpful and courteous. We recommend them to our friends and family all the time. We are repeat customers and have never had a bad experience either with their sales or service.

January 26, 2015

Thank you for your kind words Linda! We appreciate your repeat business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

billehelebe
1/21/2015

"You never know!!"

We had talked with and emailed Jamie Wilson about a used Ford Escape. It had everything we wanted; platinum package, sunroof, heated leather, low miles, etc.. We were excited to make the trip to Machens to test drive our new (to us) car. Once we met with Jamie, he gave us the bad news- the carfax revealed it was a lemon and a buyback. So much for that. Then we tested a similar vehicle, a Mazda CX5, which was OK, but didn't feel like it was "us". Just about ready to give up, Jamie suggested we look at and test drive a brand new Toyota Highlander. Remember the heated leather, sunroof, etc.? This car had it, and more. Although it was over our budget, Jamie and Joe Haner worked with us and made it happen. We can't compliment these guys enough. Peter Herman did a great job explaining all of the features and Jeff Holstein was awesome explaining the financials. So, we go to buy a used Ford and end up with a new Toyota. You never know! We're loving that new car smell!!

January 26, 2015

Congrats on your new Toyota Highlander! I'm so glad that Jamie could work hard to find you a vehicle that fit your needs - even if it wasn't what you originally intended on purchasing. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you for your future automotive needs.

Donnie
1/10/2015

"Best dealer experience ever"

Machens Toyota gave a better price than expected and Rafael was outstanding to deal with. the dealership was outstanding, it was a good experience buying a car. i usually do not like walking on to a car lot. i will buy my next vehicle at machens.

January 15, 2015

I'm so happy to hear that Rafael and our team gave you a great car buying experience! We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you when you are ready to purchase your next vehicle.

Roger
1/05/2015

"Painless and Pleasing"

We are not the kind of customer that wants to bargain back and forth -- just give us your best deal and we will decide if we can/want to purchase -- Jamie did -- and we did!! Thanks

January 07, 2015

Thanks Roger! I'm glad Jamie gave you a quick and professional buying experience. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Kathy
12/31/2014

"Best of the Best "

Jaime is the most kind and patient salesperson we have ever dealt with. We went to Toyota not knowing what kind of vehicle we were looking to buy. Jaime recommended the RAV4. We decided the RAV4 was exactly what we needed. We wanted to sell our car before we bought the RAV4. Jaime patiently waited for about 3 weeks for us to come back for the RAV4. Approximately 2 months later we called and told Jaime we needed a good used vehicle for one of our kids. Jaime was able to find a good used vehicle within a day. We visited several of the Joe Machens dealerships in our search of the right vehicle prior to going to Toyota. Jaime listens and cares about his customers. We highly recommend Jaime to all our friends and family looking to buy a vehicle.

January 05, 2015

Wow Kathy! What a wonderful review on Jamie and our dealership. We appreciate both of your vehicle purchases. I'm glad Jamie could find you the perfect vehicle to fit your needs, enjoy your RAV4!

Tonydean

"Relatively quick process"

It didn't take too long and the car (for the most part) fit all the criteria we had before coming in. Sale did feel pushy when we came in just to see our options though.

I don't see it and can't remember the spelling

January 05, 2015

Tony, thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and hope to earn it again in the future.

Joanie
12/30/2014

"My happiest experience buying a new Car!"

Very pleased with the exceptional and pleasurably job done by everyone at Joe Mâchéns Toyota. It was a real erasure dealing with Jamie Wilson. He did an outstanding job. I will be back. I have told everyone who asked where I got my Toyota "I bought it at Joe Mâchéns." When ready to trade again I will certainly come bak there. GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!!!

January 05, 2015

Thank you so much Joanie for your purchase and spreading the good word about your experience! I'm glad Jamie did a great job during your car-buying experience. We look forward to working with you again!

thweav
12/30/2014

"Rafael Romero at Joe Machens Toyota, Columbia, MO"

I lucked into Rafael Romero in the showroom at Joe Machens Toyota in Columbia, MO a few years ago and have been back to him for automobile needs ever since. We have purchased 4 vehicles through him, always receiving superb service, advice and consideration of our needs. When any concern arose, Rafael addressed it immediately and satisfactorily.

January 05, 2015

Thank you for your loyalty and continued business to Rafael and Joe Machens Toyota. I'm thrilled to hear that each vehicle purchase has been excellent. We look forward to seeing you again!

Sheila

"wonderful"

They were very informative and helpful. They gave quick friendly service and speedy follow up, would definitely recommend!!! Jamie gave great consideration and advice in my trading and buying process. She made sure I was satisfied and I really appreciated her service and follow up!

January 05, 2015

Wonderful Sheila! I'm glad Jamie and our team could help you find the perfect vehicle. We truly appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviews of Peter Herman