Joe Machens Toyota Scion

1180 vandiver drive,
Columbia, Missouri 65202
Joe Machens Toyota Scion Info
About Joe Machens Toyota Scion

Joe Machens Toyota is number #1 volume Toyota Dealer in Mid-Missouri. From the moment you walk into our Brand New 65000 sq. ft. building with our state of Art Showroom, you will see our commitment to Customer Service is second to none.We offer to all our Guest Complementary Icy Machine, Starbucks Coffee,Ice Cream, Snacks and Soda dispenser with over 100 flavors of Soda. And if that is not enough, we built a Arcade Room with NASCAR Pinball, variety of other games. We strive to make your experience with Joe Machens Toyota a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Take a Look at our large inventory of New Corolla, Camry, Matrix, Avalon, Prius, Venza, Rav4, Sienna, Highlander, Tacoma, and Tundra vehicle's, on our Web Site. Whether you are in Columbia, Jefferson City, Booneville, Moberly, Mexico, or Fulton and need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-owned Toyota, you’ve come to the right place. Please come in and check out our large selection of New & Pre-owned Inventory today..

About Joe Machens Toyota Scion

• FREE ICE CREAM
  • Game Room
Toyotaconvert68
7/01/2015

"Great dealership performance"

My husband and I were treated very kindly and professionally at your dealership. Everything from salesmanship to purchasing a new vehicle went very smoothly and fast. We are very impressed with your service department and how well you keep it so clean. I am going to enjoy bringing our truck in for scheduled maintenance appointments! Sam Edwards was our salesman and we think he deserves a 5 star rating because he's friendly and eager to get you what you want for a car/truck. Sam is very professional and was great with our grandson that 1st day when we dealt with him. Sam is definitely an asset to your sales team. Thanks for taking great care of us!

Rickyd37
6/28/2015

"Friendly, fast, financially affordable!"

Dean Hovis and his team at Toyota Scion will greet you like family! From the moment I pulled up onto the parking lot, they were friendly , waving and smiling and opening doors. Their customer service techs were fast in getting me situated to a comfortable and affordable payment where it did not break my bank account. The restrooms were spotless, the tables and chairs neat and clean, the huge couches were comfortable enough to fall asleep on! While waiting on the financial paperwork, i was able to sip soda, indulge in vanilla, chocolate, or strawberry ice cream, and feel at home with other customers. The show room was neat and orderly and the salesmen were helpful and kind, the receptionists were on the ball and my visit was worth the wait! After i get this car paid off, my next vehicle will be from Toyota - Scion!

thekosals
6/22/2015

"Amazing Experience!"

I wish I could give this dealership more than 5 stars! DEAN WAS AMAZING!!! He took very good care of us and the dealership made it easy to keep my kids entertained. Slushies, popcorn, arcade? YES! Very friendly and informative. This salesman knew his stuff. Never pushy! And so easy to get along with. Our finance guy Jeff was great as well. Very appreciative!

Wilson, Blake621
6/22/2015

"Excellent "

I was very impressed with everything. The most impressive part to me was the salesmanship and price. I was also very impressed with the amount of time it took to get the deal done. I will definitely be back in the future.

Ruthann123
6/16/2015

"Tundra!"

Missed turn for dealership we planned to go and Went with intent of used truck. Drove by Machens Toyota and decided to look at the Tundra - we had seen at Home Show several years ago. Tried a used one and ended up with brand new one. Toyota financing was awesome! Tundra even more awesome. Darnell Thomas was our salesman and quite the gentleman. Loved how everything was current and synced when I left the dealership. Did I say I LOVE the Toyota Tundra? Thank You Machens!

rollk
6/12/2015

"Found the Perfect Car"

My overall experience at Machens was great. Nick was friendly and easy to work with. Jeff made financing a breeze. I love the Prius and the barbecue wasn't bad either. :-)

Brhirsch1
6/09/2015

"Wants, needs, and budget met perfectly!!"

Moses is amazing!! The most honest car salesman you will ever work with!! He listened to my wants and needs, respected my budget completely and found me my dream car! I couldn't be more happy with my service!! Thanks Mose!! :)

Max Wedge
6/09/2015

"Easy and enjoyable buying experience."

This is the third new Toyota vehicle we have purchased from John Boyer/Machens Toyoya -Scion. As in the past, John makes purchasing a new Toyota an easy and enjoyable experience with no hassle. The vehicle we wanted was not in stock but arrived at the dealership in two days and priced at what we had previously agreed upon. Upon delivery, John not only took time to explain the functions of the car, but took more time to thoroughly walk us through the operation of the 6.1 Touch screen display and the complete Entune system. Because of his understanding of the these systems, he was able to make us comfortable using them. John emphasized that if we ever had any question he would help us out. We would highly recommend John for anyone looking to buy a Toyota vehicle. We have been quick to recommend John to our acquaintances who have expressed interest in purchasing a Toyota. Doug and Alicia Henderson

johncolumbia
6/08/2015

"Easy approachable experience."

I highly recommend this dealership. I worked w/Shawn Hall and he made the process easy. He's knowledgable about the choices and efficient w/my time. Jeff Rackers handled all the paperwork w/ease. And Dan Kellar was personally involved in helping me get the best vehicle possible for my needs. Highly recommend!

Tamara
6/08/2015

"Excellent service"

People are very friendly. Scotty Justice was our salesman and he took excellent care of us! I am so happy that I choose to give them a chance. I will definitely be going back!!

Reviews of Jeff Simmons