Joe Machens Toyota Scion

Joe Machens Toyota Scion
Call
Joe Machens Toyota Scion Info
About Joe Machens Toyota Scion

Joe Machens Toyota is number #1 volume Toyota Dealer in Mid-Missouri. From the moment you walk into our Brand New 65000 sq. ft. building with our state of Art Showroom, you will see our commitment to Customer Service is second to none.We offer to all our Guest Complementary Icy Machine, Starbucks Coffee,Ice Cream, Snacks and Soda dispenser with over 100 flavors of Soda. And if that is not enough, we built a Arcade Room with NASCAR Pinball, variety of other games. We strive to make your experience with Joe Machens Toyota a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Take a Look at our large inventory of New Corolla, Camry, Matrix, Avalon, Prius, Venza, Rav4, Sienna, Highlander, Tacoma, and Tundra vehicle's, on our Web Site. Whether you are in Columbia, Jefferson City, Booneville, Moberly, Mexico, or Fulton and need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-owned Toyota, you’ve come to the right place. Please come in and check out our large selection of New & Pre-owned Inventory today..

About Joe Machens Toyota Scion

• FREE ICE CREAM
  • Game Room

"The best salesman ever!"

I recently bought a car from Joe Machens Toyota. Scotty Justice was my salesman. Scotty made the shopping experience memorable for me. I had a barrage of questions, and he carefully listened to me and provided all the answers that I needed. He was very patient and friendly. He showed genuine interest in me as a customer, and we spent a lot of time trading stories. At the end of the sale, I felt like we had connected to a very high level. I will definitely refer my family and friends to Scotty whenever they want to buy cars. Keep up the good work Scotty!

"4runner"

Jamie was helpful and courteous would definitely recommend him again, dealership is clean and accommodating with free car washes and cool soda machine thanks again

"Another car"

We have purchased our last four cars from Scotty Justice. He is very friendly, helpful, courteous, knowledgeable, and always knows how to find what we are looking for.

"Excellent salesman!"

Scotty was recommended to me by a friend and has certainly lived up to his reputation. He is very personal, considerate and hardworking when it comes to helping you find just the right vehicle. He is very responsive to your needs and goes the extra mile in making sure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. He keeps us coming back!

""Scotty Justice, a Salesman Role Model" "

"First Who, then What" is one of the rules that has given me a lot of satisfactory experiences in life, and this one is one of them. Scotty Justice is the reason why I decided to do business with Toyota Machens in Columbia, MO. His integrity, business ethics and respect for others are some of the core principles and behaviors that Scotty has consistently demonstrated for years, principles and behaviors that I value and recognize.. Scotty is very polite, he will effectively help you seeking to meet your needs, being deeply honest and keep you well informed at all times. It has been a great experience doing business with you Scotty. Thank you very much Scotty. Congratulations!!!

"Excellent service!"

Scotty is a long time friend of mine! When my car broke down on me, Scotty put me in a very dependable car that he knew I could afford. This is the second car I have bought from Scotty and I'm sure it won't be the last! Love ya Scotty!

"Prius V"

Jamie did a great job with my wife and I. We are happy with our purchase. It is great for my 70 mile round trip daily.

"Salesman Scotty Justice"

We have purchased 3 vehicles from Scotty. He has always been very knowledgeable about the vehicle and the different options on them. We feel he is very honest and is easy to work with. We have never felt pressured to buy. We enjoy doing business with him and appreciate the customer service we recieve at Machens.

"Scotty Justice is "The Man!""

Machens Toyota is my dealership of choice. But the main reason is Scotty Justice. I have purchased 5, yes, FIVE vehicles through Scotty. He is the reason I come back each time. Scotty is the friendliest person I have ever met and truly cares about what the customer needs and wants. Although he makes his living by making sales..... He builds relationships and TRUST and that earns my business every time! Scotty will go above and beyond before, during, and after the sale.

"Salesman Scotty Justice"

Best salesman. We have purchased two vehicles through Scotty and he is the only saleman we will do business with. No pressure at all when doing business with Scotty Justice.

Scotty Justice

Jeff Simmons

Jamie Wilson

Jim Sublett

Jim Ellis

Rafael Romero

Internet Sales (Se Habla Espanol)

Jeff Rackers