Joe Machens Toyota Scion

1180 vandiver drive,
Columbia, Missouri 65202
Joe Machens Toyota Scion Info
About Joe Machens Toyota Scion

Joe Machens Toyota is number #1 volume Toyota Dealer in Mid-Missouri. From the moment you walk into our Brand New 65000 sq. ft. building with our state of Art Showroom, you will see our commitment to Customer Service is second to none.We offer to all our Guest Complementary Icy Machine, Starbucks Coffee,Ice Cream, Snacks and Soda dispenser with over 100 flavors of Soda. And if that is not enough, we built a Arcade Room with NASCAR Pinball, variety of other games. We strive to make your experience with Joe Machens Toyota a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Take a Look at our large inventory of New Corolla, Camry, Matrix, Avalon, Prius, Venza, Rav4, Sienna, Highlander, Tacoma, and Tundra vehicle's, on our Web Site. Whether you are in Columbia, Jefferson City, Booneville, Moberly, Mexico, or Fulton and need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-owned Toyota, you’ve come to the right place. Please come in and check out our large selection of New & Pre-owned Inventory today..

About Joe Machens Toyota Scion

• FREE ICE CREAM
  • Game Room
Wilson
9/02/2015

"Chick Ashworth"

My family has purchased 6 Toyotas (10 Tundra, 11 Tundra, 13 4Runner, 14 Tundra, 15 Rav4 and a 15 Highlander) from Chick Ashworth. Every purchase Chick has came through for us with no disappointments. A few of the vehicles I purchased I wanted with specific options/exterior colors/interior colors that Machens didn't have on the lot. Chick located the vehicles I wanted within 3 days and told me he had them en-route to come look at and test drive. Chick has great communication, he is always letting you know what the status is on the vehicle(s). Chick has been nothing but fantastic to work with, and I hope he doesn't plan on retiring soon, because I want my next Toyota vehicle purchase to go through Chick Ashworth. Jeff Rackers is my go to man after the salesman. Jeff is great, he talks you through all the paperwork and gives you that laid back feeling. Many other finance/after sale employees try to pressure you into purchasing these extra add-ons that jack up the vehicle purchase price. Jeff gives honest advice when asked, and he gives you real world examples of to determine if the vehicle add-on packages are worth it to you.

DSeav
8/28/2015

"Great Experience!"

I bought a 2014 Honda Crosstour. I dealt with Darnell Thomas and he was the best! Made the entire experience very easy and stress free! I would definitely deal with Darnell again!

August 28, 2015

I'm happy to hear Darnell was able to help you in your vehicle search. Congratulations, and thank you for your business!

madincolumbia
8/02/2015

"If You Don't Value Your Time-Go Here!"

Drove 2 1/2 hours to check out a vehicle that was described by the sales rep as being in excellent condition. Salesman brings the car to the front of dealership and as I walked up to the vehicle I began to notice numerous deep scratches in the paint. Proceeded to walk to the back and more scratches, drivers side-2 dents, one deep and rusted the other in the front fender. I think there was dents/deep scratches on nearly every body panel on the vehicle! If you look a the pics on the dealerships website NONE of the dents can be seen nor any of the scratches-some of which were 12" long. When I asked the salesman about condition he just says "Sorry about that" and walks away. Seven gallons of gas and a day wasted!

Sales rep

Stella!
7/15/2015

"Great experience!"

Randy Rinehart helped find the perfect car for me – a Toyota Pruis! I was so pleased that he listened carefully to my preference of features and budgetary considerations. There was no pressure, which created an very enjoyable purchasing experience! Randy Rinehart and the Machens Toyota crew exceeded my expectations in every regard.

July 28, 2015

Congrats on your new Prius Stella! It's great to hear that Randy and our team provided you with a great experience. We appreciate your business!

C&R Dy714
7/11/2015

"Great buying experience"

Just bout a RAV4 from Joe Machen's. It was a great experience. Bill Hinson was easy to work with, listened to what we wanted, and discussed options. Very low pressure and easy to deal with. I would buy here again.

July 13, 2015

Congrats on your RAV4! We appreciate your business and it's great to hear that Bill gave you a great experience.

Granddad and Grammie D
7/03/2015

"Friendly, Professional, Above and Beyond Helpful"

We were just checking out Machens website to see what might be available in the car we were looking for. Shawn Hall contacted us via e-mail and phone the next day. We were welcomed and felt comfortable from the beginning. Shawn made every effort to get us the car we wanted as the car we wanted was not on the lot. The car was located and delivered to Machens but...it was hit by a delivery truck and the search for "our" car was on again. In a short time, "our" car was found once again, and we picked it up as soon as our schedule permitted. The closing experience with Jeff Simmons was very pleasant. We have met with other salesmen/managers in other dealerships, and felt not at all comfortable with the managers/financial people. Our salesman and financial representative were topnotch. Mr. Simmons was not arrogant as we have noted at other dealerships.

July 13, 2015

I'm so happy that our team could make you feel comfortable during your experience. We truly appreciate your business.

Toyotaconvert68
7/01/2015

"Great dealership performance"

My husband and I were treated very kindly and professionally at your dealership. Everything from salesmanship to purchasing a new vehicle went very smoothly and fast. We are very impressed with your service department and how well you keep it so clean. I am going to enjoy bringing our truck in for scheduled maintenance appointments! Sam Edwards was our salesman and we think he deserves a 5 star rating because he's friendly and eager to get you what you want for a car/truck. Sam is very professional and was great with our grandson that 1st day when we dealt with him. Sam is definitely an asset to your sales team. Thanks for taking great care of us!

July 13, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your business and it sounds like Sam and our team did a great job.

Rickyd37
6/28/2015

"Friendly, fast, financially affordable!"

Dean Hovis and his team at Toyota Scion will greet you like family! From the moment I pulled up onto the parking lot, they were friendly , waving and smiling and opening doors. Their customer service techs were fast in getting me situated to a comfortable and affordable payment where it did not break my bank account. The restrooms were spotless, the tables and chairs neat and clean, the huge couches were comfortable enough to fall asleep on! While waiting on the financial paperwork, i was able to sip soda, indulge in vanilla, chocolate, or strawberry ice cream, and feel at home with other customers. The show room was neat and orderly and the salesmen were helpful and kind, the receptionists were on the ball and my visit was worth the wait! After i get this car paid off, my next vehicle will be from Toyota - Scion!

July 13, 2015

Thank you for your purchase Ricky! I'm happy to hear you had a great experience.

thekosals
6/22/2015

"Amazing Experience!"

I wish I could give this dealership more than 5 stars! DEAN WAS AMAZING!!! He took very good care of us and the dealership made it easy to keep my kids entertained. Slushies, popcorn, arcade? YES! Very friendly and informative. This salesman knew his stuff. Never pushy! And so easy to get along with. Our finance guy Jeff was great as well. Very appreciative!

July 13, 2015

We appreciate all the stars! Thank you for your business and your kind review. I'm happy that Jeff, Dean and our team gave you such a great experience. Stop by any time for more snacks.

Wilson, Blake621
6/22/2015

"Excellent "

I was very impressed with everything. The most impressive part to me was the salesmanship and price. I was also very impressed with the amount of time it took to get the deal done. I will definitely be back in the future.

July 13, 2015

Wonderful Blake! I'm glad you were satisfied not only with the price but the customer service as well. We truly appreciate your business.

Reviews of Jeff Simmons