Joe Machens Toyota Scion

Showroom Hours: Closed Today

Joe Machens Toyota Scion

Joe Machens Toyota Scion Info
About Joe Machens Toyota Scion

Joe Machens Toyota is number #1 volume Toyota Dealer in Mid-Missouri. From the moment you walk into our Brand New 65000 sq. ft. building with our state of Art Showroom, you will see our commitment to Customer Service is second to none.We offer to all our Guest Complementary Icy Machine, Starbucks Coffee,Ice Cream, Snacks and Soda dispenser with over 100 flavors of Soda. And if that is not enough, we built a Arcade Room with NASCAR Pinball, variety of other games. We strive to make your experience with Joe Machens Toyota a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Take a Look at our large inventory of New Corolla, Camry, Matrix, Avalon, Prius, Venza, Rav4, Sienna, Highlander, Tacoma, and Tundra vehicle's, on our Web Site. Whether you are in Columbia, Jefferson City, Booneville, Moberly, Mexico, or Fulton and need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-owned Toyota, you’ve come to the right place. Please come in and check out our large selection of New & Pre-owned Inventory today..

About Joe Machens Toyota Scion

• FREE ICE CREAM
  • Game Room
Lise N
2/23/2015

"Made me happy!"

When I had trouble with a leased vehicle, this dealership took great care of me. They put me in a new car without any hassel. Peter Herman got me oriented to the new RAV, got me all hooked up electronically and even helped me move my stuff from one car to the new one. This is the fourth vehicle I have obtained from Joe Machens and I am highly likely to return! Lise N.

February 24, 2015

Thank you for your business and congrats on your new RAV4 Lise! We hope to see you again soon.

Ruthellen9
2/23/2015

"I love this place! "

Because of my family's past car buying experiences with Dean, it was an easy decision to go see him when it came time for me to buy a car. I know Dean usually sells brand new Toyotas, but he still treated me like any other customer even though I was looking for a used car. He stuck with me through my high maintenance demands & test driving five different cars. And in the end, he found me the perfect one! Throughout the whole experience, Dean was trustworthy, straight forward & funny. He made the whole process less stressful! I also loved working with Jeff Simmons in their finance department. He was also very straight forward & knowledgeable. He made the finance part very easy! Throughout all my trips to Machens Toyota, I never met someone who wasn't very friendly & willing to help me. I can't say enough good things about this place!

February 24, 2015

Thank you Ruth! I'm glad Dean could provide you with a professional and fun experience when searching for the vehicle to suit your needs. We appreciate your business and hop to earn it again in the future.

John
2/17/2015

"Kofi Adadey is an outstanding Sales consultant. "

I've purchased vehicles from several dealerships in the area over the last 26 years. However because of sales staff like Kofi Adadey, I have purchased three vehicles from Joe Machens Toyota. As long as Kofi is there, I will continue to shop at your dealership. Kofi is professional, honest, follows’ through with what he promises, and conducts himself professionally. If the other sales associates are like Kofi, then Joe Machens Toyota is doing well. Raymond the sales manager is straightforward and provided us a fair price for our vehicle. Jeff Simmons is an outstanding finance manager. He had everything we wanted ready to go and all we had to do was sign the paperwork. Jeff is outstanding and another reason I continue to come back to Toyota for my vehicles..

February 24, 2015

Thank you John! We appreciate your loyalty to Kofi and our dealership. I'm glad he could once again provide you with an excellent car-buying experience. Enjoy your new vehicle and let us know if you need anything else.

SB
2/13/2015

"Love It"

I dealt with Joe Machens many years ago and hated every step of the process as well as the service. As soon as I walked in the front door at JM Toyota, I was greeted and treated wonderfully. Rafael was GREAT and very accommodating. Friendly is an understatement. Ramon and Jeff made the sale go very smoothly and had everything set up and ready to go. I didn't have to spend all day at the dealer. Jeff was very knowledgable about finances and gave some great advice. I would highly recommend Rafael Ramon an Jeff to anyone! I will be back when it's time to purchase another car.

February 16, 2015

I apologize that you had a negative experience with Joe Machens in the past but am very happy to hear that this time you were given great customer service. It sounds like Rafael, Jeff and Ramon gave you a great experience. We truly appreciate your business.

Drew
2/12/2015

"Thank you!!"

My wife and I just purchased an '09 Toyota Highlander Hybrid and we love it. We were treated great and left with smiles. Thanks Jim Ellis and Joe Machen's Toyota!!

February 16, 2015

Congrats on your Highlander - what a great SUV! I'm glad Jim and our team provided you with a great smile and experience. We appreciate your business.

Amy P.
2/09/2015

"Exceptional Sales"

Thank you DEAN HOVIS for making our fourth Toyota Camry purchase a great one! We have been customers of Joe Machens Toyota for the past 18 years. The professionalism and customer care are greatly appreciated!

February 16, 2015

Congrats on your newest Camry purchase! I'm happy to hear Dean and our team could make your experience once again professional and easy. We appreciate your loyalty to Joe Machens Toyota for the past 18 years.

laurarachat
2/03/2015

"Missed"

We received great service over the years that Scotty has been our dealer. He will be missed. Him and his wife are great people. This was our 5th vehicle with Scotty. There is a reason that you keep the same Sales rep for this many years. Is because he is the best at what he does. Laura R.

February 16, 2015

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business and loyalty to Scotty and our dealership over the years. Enjoy your new vehicle.

Jim L.
1/31/2015

"Top Performers"

We bought out first Camry in 2012, selecting a Camry XLE. Enjoyed the ride and buying experience at the old dealership. Greg Botham was our salesman when we first drove a Camry. Fell in love with the car at first drive, but always wanted a little better gas mileage that the Camry Hybid would offer. Had our vehicle in for service two weeks ago. New location on Vandiver is very, very nice and I decided to take a test drive in a new Camry Hybrid. It's everything we expected and more! The technology for the navigation and radio system simply makes the 2012 model seem like a PC running Windows 98. Greg arranged for a dealer trade for the color we wanted, and we now have a shiny red (St. Louis Cardinal red!) Camry Hybrid in our garage. We could not have had a better sale experience with both purchases, and I am extremely pleased with the finance and technical briefing we had with Corry and Paul on delivery of this car. Price, service, selection and location. Machens Toyota has it covered.

February 16, 2015

Thank you Jim for your repeat business. I'm glad you had a chance to visit and experience our new location. Enjoy your STL Cardinal red Camry Hybrid and let us know if you need anything else.

skshelt
1/26/2015

"Great Experience"

We recently bought a new Toyota Avalon from Joe Machens Toyota-Scion. They had the exact car we were looking for with everything we wanted. We found everyone we came in contact with in the process to be very knowledgeable and helpful. The experiences we had with each person including the General Sales Manager, Sales Representative, Business Manager, Delivery Representative and Service Representative were all outstanding. We would highly recommend the dealership and the individual people we worked with to anyone in the market for a vehicle as you will be treated well.

Shawn Hall, Sales Representative

January 30, 2015

Congratulations on the purchase of your new Toyota Avalon! We truly appreciate your business and your kind review. I'm happy to hear that our entire team could work together to give you a great car-buying experience.

Linda S
1/21/2015

"Great Experience"

We had a great experience with Machens, they were great on the price and their people were helpful and courteous. We recommend them to our friends and family all the time. We are repeat customers and have never had a bad experience either with their sales or service.

January 26, 2015

Thank you for your kind words Linda! We appreciate your repeat business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviews of Jeff Simmons

Reviews of Joe Haner
Joe Haner

Reviews of Rafael Romero
Rafael Romero

Internet Sales (Se Habla Espanol)

Reviews of Scotty Justice