Joe Machens Toyota Scion

Joe Machens Toyota Scion

Call
Joe Machens Toyota Scion Info
About Joe Machens Toyota Scion

Joe Machens Toyota is number #1 volume Toyota Dealer in Mid-Missouri. From the moment you walk into our Brand New 65000 sq. ft. building with our state of Art Showroom, you will see our commitment to Customer Service is second to none.We offer to all our Guest Complementary Icy Machine, Starbucks Coffee,Ice Cream, Snacks and Soda dispenser with over 100 flavors of Soda. And if that is not enough, we built a Arcade Room with NASCAR Pinball, variety of other games. We strive to make your experience with Joe Machens Toyota a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Take a Look at our large inventory of New Corolla, Camry, Matrix, Avalon, Prius, Venza, Rav4, Sienna, Highlander, Tacoma, and Tundra vehicle's, on our Web Site. Whether you are in Columbia, Jefferson City, Booneville, Moberly, Mexico, or Fulton and need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-owned Toyota, you’ve come to the right place. Please come in and check out our large selection of New & Pre-owned Inventory today..

About Joe Machens Toyota Scion

• FREE ICE CREAM
  • Game Room
Dentguy
12/21/2014

"Fourth Vehicle "

This is the fourth vehicle I've purchased here and the service is always top notch. I asked Bert to find a truck that suited my needs and he delivered exactly what I was looking for at a great price. I can't recommend this dealership enough. From the General Manager, Dan, to the service porters, they go above and beyond what's expected. If your looking for a trustworthy dealership, then this is your place.

December 22, 2014

Thank you for your repeat business and continued loyalty to Joe Machens Toyota Scion. Our number one goal is great customer service and to treat all our customers like family. I'm glad you've felt we've always achieved our goal. Enjoy your new truck!

SJL
12/17/2014

"Ease of purchasing a new vehicle from a pro sales staff"

My experience with Joe Machens Toyota is incomparable to any of my prior purchases. The Sales staff, delivery specialist and finance director were all professional, customer service oriented and friendly individuals. The staff is willing to provide exemplary services. A truly enjoyable financial transaction with no problems. I would recommend Machens Toyota to any prospective buyer of Toyota or used vehicles. Thank you to Joe, Thad and Peter.

Craig Washburn - Parts Department

December 22, 2014

Wow! We appreciate your kind words and your business. I'm so glad your experience at Joe Machens Toyota Scion exceeded all your previous car buying purchases. We hope to continue to earn your business in the future. Enjoy your new car!

becky.a.rowson
12/11/2014

"Not your dad's experience"

From start to finish, this was a pleasant, stress-free experience. We were considering the Prius or Camry Hybrid. Danielle, in Sales, listened to our needs/wants and was very helpful in navigating our introduction to hybrid vehicles- and modern technology. Getting a fair/reasonable price with no pressure to add unwanted extras was also very nice. Jeff, in Finance, handled the paperwork as if we were long-time friends, not merely another nameless couple. Peter's detailed "how-to-operate" introduction/familiarization was nothing short of amazing! His patient style with two "oldsters", including a tour of the service department, gave me the confidence to drive home as well as knowing we'd be treated well after the sale. The respect we received from the entire staff was the finest we've experienced in 40 years of shopping for vehicles. We're sure to share this with our friends

December 22, 2014

Thank you Becky for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm glad Danielle and our team at Joe Machens Toyota Scion could provide you with an excellent car-buying experience. It sounds like Danielle was very knowledgeable in guiding you through your purchase of a hybrid vehicle. We truly appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your new car!

olcorky
12/08/2014

"First Toyota"

Being this is my first Toyota I wasn't sure what to expect. Dean Hovis was the salesperson I dealt with. I explained to him what I wanted and that I was looking at the RAV4 and the Mazda and a Nissan Rogue. I showed what I had for trade and we went from there. Dean was extremely professional and let me take a vehicle to the wife for a test drive. After she had test driven all vehicles she selected the RAV4. That is when we got down to the dickering. I told them what I would offer, they countered once , I made another offer, we agreed. Then Dean went to work locating and having the vehicle color she wanted shipped to Columbia and prepared for delivery. Roberto was quick and courteous in arranging the financing, and even sprung for a fee appetizer at his family resteraunt. It was delicious. Once the vehicle arrived they were timely and had the vehicle all prepped to drive away. One thing I wil say, don't get rid of Peter. What a person you have to leave a lasting impression on a customer. He made sure we knew all about our new vehicle and were assured if we had any further questions to just call. Excellent experience.

December 22, 2014

Congrats on your new RAV4 and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! It sounds like Dean and our team provided you with a great car-buying experience. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you and your wife in the future.

LaurenSharris
12/06/2014

"Best Experience Yet"

We have had a great experience working with the Joe Machens Toyota Dealership in Columbia MO. Cameron Tigg our internet salesmen was very friendly, timely, and helpful throughout our whole buying experinece. Once we arrived Peter Herman the delivery specialist which I must say is an excellent job position. His customer service, friendliness and expertise really made the day go much smoother. Finally Jeff Simmons was an excellent finance manager, after many questions I am confident he got us the best financing rates available and I really appreciate his patience and personality. Thanks Joe Machens for the great experience and car!

December 22, 2014

Thank you, Lauren, for your kind review. We truly appreciate your business and are so glad you had a good experience with us at Joe Machens Toyota Sion. Excellent customer service is always our number one priority and it sounds like you received it from Cameron and our team. Please come visit us again!

katymkd
11/30/2014

"Great experience"

They made things easy and less stressful! I was sad to turn in my new car but I am excited to have my new ride.

December 01, 2014

Thank you Katy! Enjoy your new ride!

Gillos
11/24/2014

"Best experience yet!"

John Boyer is, by far, the best salesman on planet earth. This was my second purchase with him and I couldn't be more pleased. Jeff Rackers, the Finance Manager, was also great to work with again. Seeing that the two are still working for Toyota after 2 1/2 years, since my initial purchase, shows that the company is a reputable one that values their employees. I was also pleased to meet Peter Herman, the Delivery Specialist, who was very attentive to my needs and questions upon leaving the dealership. The customer service I've experienced at the Joe Machens Toyota dealership has guaranteed my return in the years to come.

November 25, 2014

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your repeat business and I'm so glad that John, Jeff, and our team could again deliver great customer service. Enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again!

2hook1
11/18/2014

"A people place!"

A fantastic group of people that appreciate you! Everyone made buying a new vehicle painless and carefree. From the time I walked through the front door to leaving in my new Highlander, I felt appreciated and taken care of.

November 18, 2014

Thank you for your kind review! We appreciate your business and I'm so happy our team could give you a great experience when purchasing your new Highlander.

drewsccrowley
11/17/2014

"Really like my new Toyota"

I wanted to get out of my sedan and into a SUV. After some research, I decided to buy a RAV4 from Machens Toyota. My salesman, Bill Hinson, was great and communicated with me very well.

matthew.dearing.98
11/17/2014

"Outstanding dealership! "

Absolutely worth the trip from St. Louis. Dean Hovis located the truck I was looking for and made the process super easy. Customer service in general was top notch. St. Louis area Toyota dealers could really learn something from Joe Machens. They will definitely get my business in the future.

November 18, 2014

Thank you for driving from St. Louis to see us! Congrats on your new truck and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviews of John Boyer
John Boyer

Sales Advisor / Scion Manager

Reviews of Jamie Wilson
Jamie Wilson

Reviews of Rafael Romero
Rafael Romero

Internet Sales (Se Habla Espanol)

Reviews of Dean Hovis