Joe Machens Toyota Scion

1180 Vandiver Drive,
Columbia, Missouri 65202
Joe Machens Toyota Scion Info
About Joe Machens Toyota Scion

Joe Machens Toyota is number #1 volume Toyota Dealer in Mid-Missouri. From the moment you walk into our Brand New 65000 sq. ft. building with our state of Art Showroom, you will see our commitment to Customer Service is second to none.We offer to all our Guest Complementary Icy Machine, Starbucks Coffee,Ice Cream, Snacks and Soda dispenser with over 100 flavors of Soda. And if that is not enough, we built a Arcade Room with NASCAR Pinball, variety of other games. We strive to make your experience with Joe Machens Toyota a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Take a Look at our large inventory of New Corolla, Camry, Matrix, Avalon, Prius, Venza, Rav4, Sienna, Highlander, Tacoma, and Tundra vehicle's, on our Web Site. Whether you are in Columbia, Jefferson City, Booneville, Moberly, Mexico, or Fulton and need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-owned Toyota, you’ve come to the right place. Please come in and check out our large selection of New & Pre-owned Inventory today..

About Joe Machens Toyota Scion

• FREE ICE CREAM
  • Game Room
jwbyrd
6/08/2016

"Great Experience!"

I was very pleased with my recent car purchase with William Dotson. He was very helpful and attentive. I am from Springfield, Mo and have never loved my experiences with our local dealership. The 2.5 hour trip up to buy my Camry was well worth it!

KatieJ
6/06/2016

"Couldn't be happier!"

I recently went into Joe Machens Toyota Scion not knowing what I was looking for. William Dotson was there for me every step of the way. He listened to me, answered all of my questions at least twice, and helped me narrow down my options. William never pressured me just to make the sale. He was always genuine, friendly and willing to go the extra mile to help me feel comfortable during what is usually a dreaded venture. We eventually found the perfect fit for me in a 2016 RAV4 SE and I love it! Couldn't ask for a better guy or car buying experience! Thank you!

ReneeS
5/31/2016

"Amazing new car buying experience"

I just purchased a new Toyota Higlander and this dealership was, by far, the easiest I have ever worked with. My salesman, William Dotson, was pleasant, kind and incredibly helpful. I drove all the way from Kansas City to pick up my car and would do it all over again just to work with these guys.

June 01, 2016

Thank you so much for traveling from Kansas City to work with us. We're so pleased to hear that you're satisfied with your experience! Thank you again.

LeiLanaisBlessings777
4/27/2016

"I LOVE MY 2015 SCION FR-S I PURSCHASED!!"

My experience with Joe Machens Toyota was the best. Dean Hovis treated me fairly with integrity and was respectful of my time. He went the extra mile to make sure i got the car i wanted. i was honored to work with him. His Business Manger , Brian Baily, was very honest and answered all my questions with integrity. i felt i could trust these two men , i have to say this is the best experience i've ever had buying a new car. i will always come back to this dealership, to buy my cars. I will share my experience with everyone i meet. They are the best!!

May 25, 2016

Thank you for your business and for leaving us such a kind review! We're so pleased that you enjoyed your experience with us and we look forward to serving you next time! Thank you.

Mtooletime
3/23/2016

"They almost did it right, but dropped the ball at the end"

They had the deal they had pushed for, they even hurried through the paper work so fast it would have taken four people to keep up, they pushed the power train warranty, that I thought would be a waste but having dealt with Joe machens before I knew it was a must ,this was a Saturday the truck needed a seal on the rear axle ,an inspection ect. They removed the licence plates from my trade and put a dealer plate on It ,they claimed that they now owned it ,but I could borrow it till Monday when the truck would be ready, they don't want you to have buyers remorse and look somewhere else, on Monday I called to see when the truck would be ready, I was told it would probably be Thursday, I said I have to make a trip down south Tuesday night, so they loaned me a different truck on, Tuesday, 30 minutes after I picked up the loaner they called and said they couldn't sell me the other truck because they found out the motor had serious problems, I said no problem I bought the power train warranty just put a new motor in it, the manager said he would have to check and see if they could do that , on Wednesday I called them and they said they could not do it under the warranty and that they would not do the right thing and put a new motor in it, they would just take it to the auction and let some other unsuspecting victom deal with it, I guess sellers remorse, they could have had a lot of good advertising if they have done the right thing, but instead they get bad advertising and lots of it

Jrvalero
3/18/2016

"Bill Hinson, Sales Advisor Extraordinaire"

Just leased a 2016 Camry from Joe Machens. Bill Hinson made that experience remarkable, friendly, memorable, and worthy of my business!! ...and I'm not an easy customer to please. Thanks Bill. You've earned my loyalty and trust.

March 23, 2016

That's awesome! The Camry is a great vehicle and we hope your enjoy it! Thank you so much for your feedback and kind words regarding Bill!

1cooper
2/04/2016

"Disappointed loyal customer!"

I am extremely disappointed with my latest transaction for two reasons. The first being the salesman neglected to turn my check and title into the business office. This resulted in a phone call from the business manager several days later demanding I bring in a check and the title the next day. Why he did not contact the salesman first, I do not know. He also failed to return my follow-up phone call the next day. The second reason concerned the vehicle. I found the vehicle rode and handled very poorly. Before I drove back to the dealer, I decided to check the tire pressure. I found all four tires to be over-inflated by 10-12 pounds. This was an obvious safety concern. It has also made me wonder what else may have been omitted during the vehicle preparation. I have done business with Machens Toyota since 2002 and have come to expect better service. I guess I was wrong

Walter Moore

tlc tec
1/27/2016

"my MachensToyota buying experience"

Tyler was very educated on the 2016 Tacoma. He was very helpful as were all the staff we met. The dealership is clean and very modern. Overall the experience was not painful as it is at some dealers. we would highly recommend both Tyler and Machens Toyota

January 28, 2016

That's great! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! It sounds like and Tyler made a great team!

Angelia
12/07/2015

"Great buying experience at Dean Hovis"

I write this review twice because the internet broke down again just now. However, I am still glad to share my buying experience at Dean Hovis here. I am new to this town and I just arrived at October. Luckily, I got Dean's help to pick up a fantastic car. To be honest, I do really like my car and the ice cream at Dean's office. I have searched a lot about second-hand car and I believe the most important thing for buyers is the autenticity of information. And I think Dean and Joe Machens Toyota Scion have done a great job. I would like to recommend Dean and Joe Machens Toyota Scion to my friends who also want to buy a car here.

December 28, 2015

Thank you! We are so pleased you're happy with your experience with us.

randall12
11/08/2015

"they got me more in debt over 10,000 and i was paying no int"

My review very very poor got me over 10,000 in debt 6.95 interest I had no untested I paying for 19,000. Car over 32,000

Reviews of Dean Hovis
Dean Hovis

Internet and Ebay sales

Reviews of John Boyer
John Boyer

Sales Advisor / Scion Manager

Reviews of Rafael Romero
Rafael Romero

Internet Sales (Se Habla Espanol)

Reviews of Jeff Simmons