John Eagle Honda of Houston

Greg Cypher

July 24, 2017

"Friendly "

- Honda123

I recommend John Eagle Honda and my salesman, Kinne Stricklin to everyone. Kinne was great! He was knowledgeable and helpful. He always made sure my service was 5 stars!

Kinne Stricklin

July 24, 2017

"Purchase of Pre-Certified Car"

- tzblocker35

Upon arriving at John Eagle Honda on Friday, July 21st I ran into the Internet Sales Representative by the name of Walter Boyd. Walter was speeding to take care of another matter when I jokingly said to him "slow down". Although he was taking care of something else Walter so graciously took care of my needs as well. He was more than helpful to assist me with what I was looking for in my car purchase from beginning to end. Whenever I had a question after I left the dealership he answered me very quickly being sure to take care of my concern. It was great working with Walter, and good to know there are still pleasant people that still care about other's needs.

Walter Boyd

July 22, 2017

"New CRV purchase May 2017"

- Martha H

My family and I have been JEH customers since the early 1990's. In the past 12 months, my family, friends and I have purchased 4 new vehicles from Rashad because of our referrals and Rashad's outstanding salesmanship. Rashad is very professional, personable and was willing to work with us in selection of our vehicles and completing the deal. My family and I will continue to refer others to Rashad and JEH. Kindest Regards, Martha Hungate

Rashad Jafer