John Eagle Honda of Houston

18787 Northwest Fwy,
Houston, Texas 77065
John Eagle Honda of Houston Info
About John Eagle Honda of Houston

Expect great things at our Honda Dealership in Houston where we always provide you with the best Honda car shopping experience. John Eagle Honda of Houston continues to serve its customers with only one thought in mind, you the customer. With this philosophy we have won the Honda President's Award 7 times. It is our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to making a happy John Eagle Honda owner!

About John Eagle Honda of Houston

• Eagle Edge
snayab
8/09/2015

"Bought 2015 New Odyssesy "

Ali the salesperson was our guy over there. We detailed and most importantly very helpful in regards to help his customer questions/concerns and helping to find the best deal...

Ali Shahid

Rauster2015
8/07/2015

"Costumer Service was personal and informative"

We thoroughly enjoyed working with this dealership! They were knowledgeable and willing to work with our needs and budget! They did their job by informing us of all the different outlets that they could provide us without being over the top or pushy! We were able to make a decision and not feel pressured into a buy! Zane, our salesman was so great and made us feel comfortable! He worked with us the best he could to get us what we wanted. Bobby was polite and informative on the phone. He made sure to greet us before and after the sale! Steve in finances created a laid back environment! He allowed us to make our own decisions while telling us our different options! He worked hard to get us a price and apr that we could live with so that we could drive way from the dealership with our vehicle the same night. We greatly appreciate everyone's help throughout the process of making the sale. I highly recommend this location b/c of their staff! Thank you to all of you that took part and getting us what we wanted for a great price! My husband is on cloud 9!

Zane, Bobby, and Steve

Sfrost2179
8/02/2015

"Great Salesman, Great Experience!"

Found a vehicle on their website, went to the dealership and it was ACTUALLY on the lot - we'd had a couple of bad experiences with other dealerships not having the inventory that appeared on their website - or even anything CLOSE TO IT. Our salesman was Ali and he made this the best buying experience I've had in the 34 years I've been buying cars! He explained the features of the car, had a great sense of humor and wasn't the aggressive, high-pressure types I've had in the past. He was the perfect salesperson - a blend of "let's get this done for you" and "I understand you want to get a good deal". Worked great for me. We bought the car that evening.

Ali

Eagle Taxi
8/01/2015

"Purchase Used Prius V"

Found vehicle online with good pictures showing condition etc. Spoke with Bobby Damelio Pre-Owned Manager on phone and arranged purchase before making the 1 hour trip. Upon arrival at dealership was greated by Zane Pruett who also worked with arranging purchase. Vehicle was exactly as expected from internet pictures etc. Found price to be very good, vehicle was prepped while paperwork was being done. Very pleased with transaction.

Zane Pruett, Bobby Damelio, Steve Stromatt.

JULIA29
7/28/2015

"Good job guys"

After carefull review and concideration I have to admit the people at Johm Eagle Honda have been more then attentive to my buying expierence. Its not a new car but I like as well and the payment is right.The finanace dept did an awesome job in working with me, THANKS ADAM for all your help. Thanks to Ali too. Keep up the good work guys, and May God Bless you ALL.

ALI SHAHID ADAM Wiese Mac and who ever else.

madison90
7/27/2015

"Best car buying experience!"

This was my first time buying a car. I was originally set on a Toyota RAV4 but after spending hours at 4 Toyota dealerships only to leave feeling frustrated and uncomfortable, I decided to explore other options. I researched the Honda HRV online and fell in love. I visited John Eagle on a Saturday and was greeted by the Sales Manager Dean who introduced me to a sales rep named Ralph. I explained that I was interested in the HRV and he never tried to steer me in another direction. Ralph gave me a very detailed "tour" of the HRV, something I didn't have at Toyota. When it came time to talk numbers, he gave me a very fair, honest price and answered all of my "first time buyer" questions. Another thing I really liked was the Eagle Edge package that comes with all purchases-- they really care to help you after you drive off the lot. After visiting all of the Toyota dealers, I hated everything about the car buying process but Ralph turned that around for me. I've been loyal to Toyota for almost 10 years but I'm proud to be a part of the Honda family now.

Ralph, Dean

kass
7/24/2015

"Third Vehicle for John Eagle"

John Eagle dealership will go out of their way to help you with the process of buying or leasing a vehicle. This was my third time to visit them for a vehicle and again smooth process!

Ali Shahid, George Turosik

Rose pink
7/15/2015

"Worst service ever!!!!!!"

I won't recommend this place to anyone. Be aware from this place I had to wait for 2 and half hours with my baby to get replace my car airbags they told me it will take only 1 and half hours. Then I saw my car is ready and no body giving attention my baby is crying because it was already 2 n half hours he was sleepy so I asked them that my car is standing out side if it's not ready just give me the key then he went and checked that car was ready an hour go so I just waisted hour and half there!!!!! Wow

Marguerite0114
7/14/2015

"Very helpful for a first time buyer! "

This was my first time buying a car. Immediately Ali was there to help. He was very helpful in answering all of my questions, from all of the features of the car I wanted, to showing me around the dealership itself. In fact, all of the people on the floor and in the financial offices were extremely kind and accommodating, making my car buying experience smooth! Even though I came in pretty late that night, I was able to drive home in my new car that same day! I also appreciate that the dealership will service my car. I don't have any sort of rapport with any of my local shops, so I see this as a great opportunity to begin a more personal service experience. From day one, John Eagle Honda will take care of my car, from oil changes to flat tires to a/c. It makes it easy for me, who admittedly is a little bit afraid of being jipped on car repairs. I am looking forward to doing business with them in the future! Overall, a great experience.

Ali, Chad

ARiggle1
7/08/2015

"Miles of smiles"

I visited John Eagle about a little over a week ago and sat down with Zane to consider my options with purchasing my first car. Zane made me feel really comfortable- In other words, I didn't feel like a girl walking into a car repair shop where all of the men will think they can get you for all of the money you are worth. It was an extremely pleasant experience. Last night I stopped by since I was ready to buy and unfortunately Zane was helping another customer, but Ali Shahid was able to assist me in my car buying experience. Ali really helped ease my worries regarding financing and secured my car purchase decision with his ability to lighten the mood, crack a couple of jokes, and thoroughly take care of his customer. As a car buyer, I assumed I was getting myself into a world full of trouble walking into a dealership to JUST ASK QUESTIONS. Fortunately, I was wrong. My first car buying experience was an absolute breeze! There is no doubt that I will be driving with miles of smiles for many years to come! THANK YOU JOHN EAGLE HONDA!

Ali Shahid, Zane