John Eagle Honda of Houston

18787 Northwest Fwy,
Houston, Texas 77065
John Eagle Honda of Houston Info
About John Eagle Honda of Houston

Expect great things at our Honda Dealership in Houston where we always provide you with the best Honda car shopping experience. John Eagle Honda of Houston continues to serve its customers with only one thought in mind, you the customer. With this philosophy we have won the Honda President's Award 7 times. It is our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to making a happy John Eagle Honda owner!

About John Eagle Honda of Houston

• Eagle Edge
Christi5
8/21/2015

"DO NOT ASK FOR SEAN, THE MANAGER"

As I needed assistance and repair with my car I called in advanced to notify them as supposed to just show up. I was told by thr customer service rep to ask for Sean, he would be more than happy to assist me and help with my car and point me in the right direction. Perfect! I get thete ask for Sean, I did not even know he was the manager. He immediately ask what I need and why did I even ask for him. Instead of worrying about the customer he's trying to figure out why I pulled him out of a meeting and why I even asked for him. He is RUDE, PLEASE DO NOT WA ST YOUR TIME, like I did. However on the other hand, Mike Mueller is THE BEST! That's who saved them from a -1 star. He was very helpful polite and went above and beyond to help me resolve my issue. John Eagle on 290 has been helpful to me before and much nicer. As the manager, please have some courtesy and brush up on your customer service skills.

MIKE MUELLER, SEAN

cmalone05
8/21/2015

"Great Service from beginning to end"

Ali and Clayton were amazing service Salesman. No one has energy like Ali! Nick I know I drove him crazy with questions but he answered them all. By the time I decided to purchase my car I did not feel pressured it was my decision, felt in control and I am happy with my car!. Plus you can't beat the perks. Will be back for future purchases and recommending others.

Ali Shahid, Clayton Hurst, Nick Egland

Parker2016
8/19/2015

"Extremely Pleased Customer "

This is my 7th vehicle that I purchased and by far the best experience I've had at a dealership. It took me 3 days to find the 2013 Honda Accord that I ended up buying and I have not one complaint. Zane and Jamal made sure that I would leave with a car I loved and have no regrets later on. Steve, in Finance, was awesome. He went above and beyond for me! John Eagle Honda has a loyal customer for life!

Zane Pruett, Jamal Morrison, Steve

Ash713
8/19/2015

"Great Experience "

I purchased my 4th Honda today! M. Javid made the experience great. He got me the best deal on a new civic and the most for my trade in! Ashley P

M. Javid

Jon S.
8/15/2015

"Hardest working man in the car business"

Ali Shahid worked hard to earn our business over several days of shopping for a vehicle for our daughter. He communicated with us regularly without being pushy and treated us as a valued customer. He worked with us to get the right car at the right price. His service did not stop once we agreed on the sale price. He hooked us up with Chad in finance who also worked very hard to get the financing rate we requested and offered an extended warranty that fit our needs. We would certainly recommend Ali as a good guy when looking for a new or used car. Jon S.

Viola & Tav
8/13/2015

"Definitely the best dealership to work with!"

Our salesman, Ali, was the best! He made our car buying experience very easy and we would strongly recommend him to anyone who is looking to buy a new Honda! A great experience!

snayab
8/09/2015

"Bought 2015 New Odyssesy "

Ali the salesperson was our guy over there. We detailed and most importantly very helpful in regards to help his customer questions/concerns and helping to find the best deal...

Rauster2015
8/07/2015

"Costumer Service was personal and informative"

We thoroughly enjoyed working with this dealership! They were knowledgeable and willing to work with our needs and budget! They did their job by informing us of all the different outlets that they could provide us without being over the top or pushy! We were able to make a decision and not feel pressured into a buy! Zane, our salesman was so great and made us feel comfortable! He worked with us the best he could to get us what we wanted. Bobby was polite and informative on the phone. He made sure to greet us before and after the sale! Steve in finances created a laid back environment! He allowed us to make our own decisions while telling us our different options! He worked hard to get us a price and apr that we could live with so that we could drive way from the dealership with our vehicle the same night. We greatly appreciate everyone's help throughout the process of making the sale. I highly recommend this location b/c of their staff! Thank you to all of you that took part and getting us what we wanted for a great price! My husband is on cloud 9!

Zane, Bobby, and Steve

Sfrost2179
8/02/2015

"Great Salesman, Great Experience!"

Found a vehicle on their website, went to the dealership and it was ACTUALLY on the lot - we'd had a couple of bad experiences with other dealerships not having the inventory that appeared on their website - or even anything CLOSE TO IT. Our salesman was Ali and he made this the best buying experience I've had in the 34 years I've been buying cars! He explained the features of the car, had a great sense of humor and wasn't the aggressive, high-pressure types I've had in the past. He was the perfect salesperson - a blend of "let's get this done for you" and "I understand you want to get a good deal". Worked great for me. We bought the car that evening.

Ali

Eagle Taxi
8/01/2015

"Purchase Used Prius V"

Found vehicle online with good pictures showing condition etc. Spoke with Bobby Damelio Pre-Owned Manager on phone and arranged purchase before making the 1 hour trip. Upon arrival at dealership was greated by Zane Pruett who also worked with arranging purchase. Vehicle was exactly as expected from internet pictures etc. Found price to be very good, vehicle was prepped while paperwork was being done. Very pleased with transaction.

Zane Pruett, Bobby Damelio, Steve Stromatt.

Reviews of Mac Delaup