John Eagle Honda of Houston

Parts and Service Director

Greg Cypher, General Sales Manager, John Eagle Honda of Houston

Greg Cypher

March 25, 2017

"Customer service in sales and "

- zapmicollin

Zane Pruett at John Eagle Honda of Houston was incredibly helpful and made me feel like family. Very personable and always made sure what I asked for was what he focused on. he made the process fast and easy. He has exceptional professionalism and salesmanship. My family has 15 cars purchased or leased over many years thru John Eagle Honda. Zane Pruett is the best a prime example of why we continue to go to John Eagle Honda for our needs.

March 23, 2017

""Stress Free Experience""

- O'brien

I would like to give Kinne Stricklin a high five on being an awesome salesman. When my husband and I went to John Eagle Honda to just look at some new civics I saw on the website Kinne greeted us. I have drove our Honda Pilot for about 7 years and was ready for a car. We have grown children and I was ready for a much smaller car. Kinne was great! He took us for a couple of test drives and I fell in love with the Honda Civic. We didn't have to sit at a desk and go back and forth and haggle. We told them what we wanted to put down and how much we expected for our trade in and the manager said "no problem". The next thing I knew we were working with Daniel in finance. They gassed up and cleaned our new car and we drove it home! I love my new car! Thank you to all of the friendly salesmen and staff that offered us water and answered all our questions. If you go to buy a car at Honda be sure and ask for Kinne. He will make your buying experience a good one.

March 15, 2017

"Unprofessional and non existing customer service "

- oikanovic

As I loyal customer who bought two vehicles here I never thought I would be writing such review about John Eagle Honda. I still don’t understand why they would treat someone like this. After the second car I bought there was paid off, John Eagle Honda was notified on January 17th 2017 to process a refund check of $246.93 for GAP insurance which was purchased with the vehicle. According to the law that is their responsibility and I thought it will be done in a timely manner. Being aware that there will be some processing time I didn’t inquire about it, but after a few weeks I called to check on the status of refund check. And that is where the fun starts. Most of the time it is very hard to get any of financial guys to answer and I left messages. A lot of them, but no call back. After I used their online portal and sent an email, one of the guys called (I think his name was Adam) to lecture me it could take up to one month to process the check. Waiting again for more than a month and then went to the dealership a week or more ago. Spoke to one of financial guys (I think Many) and he checks the paperwork and it is a miracle. The check was cut that morning and I should receive it shortly. Not a word from him when I said you guys lost a loyal customer because of a couple of hundreds of dollars or an apology. Working in customer service for over 20 years I had seen it all but this is the top of the top. I can’t comprehend it; it just does not make any sense. While waiting for the refund check I have decided to donate it to charity on behalf of John Eagle Honda. If I ever receive it.

New 2017 Honda Accord, $33730