John Eagle Honda of Houston

18787 Northwest Fwy,
Houston, Texas 77065
John Eagle Honda of Houston Info
About John Eagle Honda of Houston

Expect great things at our Honda Dealership in Houston where we always provide you with the best Honda car shopping experience. John Eagle Honda of Houston continues to serve its customers with only one thought in mind, you the customer. With this philosophy we have won the Honda President's Award 7 times. It is our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to making a happy John Eagle Honda owner!

About John Eagle Honda of Houston

• Eagle Edge
chsrajuiitg
11/25/2014

"Trust and Realiable"

Right from Sales to Finance kind of details about different options they provided were very helpful for me to choose Best Car and Better rate of Finance. Kind of support they are providing post delivery of Car is Superb! I really thanks Sale person Ali and Finance person George T.

Ali and George Tourisk

loriasoltis
11/19/2014

"EXCELLENT SALES FORCE!!!"

Best Dealership with the Hardest workers! This was my second time purchasing an accord from John Eagle and it wont be my last! Ali Shahid and Ammar Sheikh were my sales representatives and they were hard working and awesome! Go visit these guys and they will work hard for you too!!! I also get all of the service done with John Eagle and have always been more than pleased!

Ali Shahid and Ammar Sheikh

gbillups
11/10/2014

"EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND FANTASTIC DEAL!!!"

This was the second Honda Accord that I purchased from John Eagle Honda. The first Honda was sold to me by Wes who is no longer there. They gave me a mediocre interest rate, but I needed a car and they provided one for me. However, for this second Honda, Ali contacted me and wanted me to come in and trade my Hond. It was less than a year old, but they gave me such a wonderful deal that I HAD to trade my car. I want to personally thank Ali Shahid, Asst. Sales, Manager for his sweet and kind demeanor, for the extra effort and care he provided, and fantastic customer service with a great big SMILE! I also want to thank Elhadji Toure, Finance Representative for the FABULOUS low interest rate!!! With every car that I purchased, the Manager came to talk with me, shake my hand, and make sure I was comfortable and didn't need anything. JOHN EAGLE HONDA IS THE BOMB!!! You guys ROCK!!! I'll be a fan FOREVER and I'm sending new customers your way so take care of them as you did me! May God bless you for blessing me!

Ali Shahid

McQueens307
9/06/2014

"Horrible customer service! Definitely lost my buisness!"

The final deal we made with salesman, Clayton Hurst was altered when we went to finance. The deal we agreed on for my trade in was significantly less than what we agreed on. I double checked with Clayton of the price and he assured me everything was correct. I purchased my Honda on Saturday August 30th on Wednesday I contacted my bank tp make sure the check was cleared for my trade in, which happened to be $800 less than wr agreed on. I have been trying to contact Clayton since Wednesday and he will not return my phone call, I have also left messages with the finance managers and have yet to recieve a phone call back. I did however speak to LeAnte' today whowas friendly and told me to come Monday to speak with finace office. I do not have any faith in John Eagle Honda and customer satisfaction apparently does not matter once the dotted line is signed. You lost my buisness, along with my family and friends buisness due to Claytons poor buisness ethics!

Clayton Hurst

lana.baasen
9/03/2014

"Best Dealership in TEXAS!!"

Wow! What a dealership....I've stuck with John Eagle for the past few years... and never any complaints. Bought my Honda CRV from John Eagle 9/1 and drove it home right away! Excellent service dept. & sales! I vote Allen Worthington #1 salesman of the year!! So nice dealing with such a wonderful group of people, I'll be back for sure in the future.....

Allen Worthington

ktvalor
9/01/2014

"EXCELLENT SERVICE!"

I'm a first time care buyer, having driven my dad's '03 Honda Accord for 10 years. I went here first, having enjoyed the reliability of the vehicle. I just came back from a deployment to Korea, and had no car. I worked with Abdul-Haq Sheikh, the sales consultant who showed me the new 2014 models I wanted to see. I fell in love with the coupe, and Abdul along with Allan Worthington, Sales Manager, helped me make it mine. Both served their country honorably, and there were no shortage of incredible stories! It was a pleasure working with them, and they did their best to help me in the most accommodating way possible. Unfortunately, I can't remember the gentleman that financed my vehicle. This is unfortunate, as he helped a first time buyer get a great deal. Everyone who works at John Eagle Honda seemed to really care about service members in the military, and that made me feel at home. Thank you to everyone for helping me buy my first car! -Keith Valor

Abdul-Haq Sheikh, Allan Worthington

jbsuarez
8/26/2014

"Beware of the service experience. I lost my trust."

I went to John Eagle Honda on 08-09-14 to have my AC repaired. After the initial inspection, the expansion valve needed to be replaced and I went with the recommended replacement of the evaporator as well, (an up-sell), but with the Texas heat I went for it. Summing up my experience are as follows: Pro Parts (Expansion Valve & Evaporator) were discounted to competitively match what other dealers were offering. They were charging me list price on these parts and I could have easily ordered them from Majestic Honda at 30% off. They agreed to give me a 25% discount. (Note: Including the shipping and handling charges Majestic Honda would still have been cheaper). Cons Inaccurate information on when parts were arriving - This is when I got a call on Tuesday, 08-19-14. Dave Johnson, my service representative, informed me that the car was finally ready however there were minor parts that needed to be installed and that it would be received the next day. Upon arrival on Wednesday, I was told that the parts were not there and I have to come back another time. No consideration was placed on my time and the distance I have to travel for the remaining parts. Inaccurate billing - Aside from the Expansion Valve & Evaporator there were additional parts added to the invoice at 45% OVER list price. In addition, all of which are suspect to being mishandled, leading to it breaking or misplaced. After going back to the dealer yet again on 08-26-14, the mechanic admitted that a few parts were lost and so I was refunded those parts. This was after much argument with my service representative and him accusing me of trying to get stuff for free. Another thing to note was I trusted my service representative, Dave Johnson, knew his math as he calculated the refund. Once I got to the office and began to put the invoice away, I noted his numbers did not add up. I had to call back to have the additional amount credited back. Deep Scratches on the firewall and bent access hole - The expansion valve has a cover which comes in two pieces and is held together by locking push tabs. Instead of pushing the locking tabs to release the cover it is very apparent that it was pried off the firewall using a flat head screwdriver which lead to deep scratches on the firewall, bending the lip of the access hole and breaking the part. Broken turn signal - Leaving the dealership, I directly proceeded to work. Upon arrival I then noticed that the passenger side turn signal was hanging from just its wires. It appears during work was performed it had been accidentally knocked off. In the process, one of the retaining tabs broke. It seem to appear that it was returned to its place with the intent to conceal the damage until I drove out of the lot. Without the retaining tab the light easily worked itself out of its place from wind and road vibration. I ended up ordering this part online. To sum up my experience, I am quite displeased with the service I got especially with my service representative, Dave Johnson. I truly wished that our conversations were recorded as he flat out lied. He aims to please and would say things that are untrue. Second, the notion of taking pride of your work is most certainly absent. The scratches on the engine bay shows the lack of care. Lastly, the burden was place on me to scrutinize the invoice/bill. Aren't we customers owed a fair and accurate billing?

Dave Johnson

quedavis
8/25/2014

"One of the BEST car buying experiences EVER!!"

Today I went to JEH to get an oil change on my 08 Pilot but ended leasing a 14 Accord. Lavell Owens the sales representative went behind and above to make me satisfied with my purchase. I mean I really had him sweating because he was working so hard! I am not an easy going person and will quickly walk out if the number isn't to my liking, but he kept his cool and really got me the number that I wanted. I didn't have the experience that he just wanted to make a sale but that he wanted to make the customer happy. George in finance was great as well! He was real and down to earth and VERY UPFRONT! That is something that I appreciated. Also, George gave me additional discounts and bonuses to make sure I didn't walk away from the deal. Overall I will ALWAYS be a Honda customer as long as the sales representative and finance manger are as GREAT as LAVELL and GEORGE!! THANK YOU!!

Lovell Owens

pantune
6/22/2014

"Superb 1st Class experience!"

Love Love my new 2014 Honda Accord coupe. I ask for MY previous salesman CK Ede. He is the best! Ammar Sheikh General Manager came over , such an awesome person. Jeff Schramme in finance was excellent. All gentlemen were polite and professional. Thank you JOHN EAGLE.

CK Ede, Ammar Sheikh, Jeff Schramme

lbc7
4/13/2014

"Frandulent Dealership!!!"

John Eagle Honda Houston is fill with scammers, liars, dishonest people. Daniel from finance told us that in order for us to get a low APR we needed to buy insurances offer by the dealer. Now I know this was not only a lie but also against the law. Go somewhere else, don't waste your time and money with this cheaters.

Daniel Richardson