John Eagle Honda of Houston

18787 Northwest Fwy,
Houston, Texas 77065
John Eagle Honda of Houston Info
About John Eagle Honda of Houston

Expect great things at our Honda Dealership in Houston where we always provide you with the best Honda car shopping experience. John Eagle Honda of Houston continues to serve its customers with only one thought in mind, you the customer. With this philosophy we have won the Honda President's Award 7 times. It is our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to making a happy John Eagle Honda owner!

About John Eagle Honda of Houston

• Eagle Edge
Crosstour Girl
7/01/2015

"No pressure-only pleasure"

I was at John Eagle getting my oil changed on my 2012 Crosstour and discovered they had a program where you could trade in your old model for a new model and they try to keep your payment the same. After thinking about for a few months, I went in and was helped by Zane Pruett. Zane was so helpful in explaining all the bells and whistles on the car and just completely made the whole experience a pleasure. He treated me like a queen and made sure I had everything I needed while he did all the work. I am sooooo happy with my 2015 Crosstour and that Zane made the whole experience painless. I would definitely recommend asking for Zane when you go to John Eagle Honda. Honda makes a great product and on my last Crosstour I only had oil changes and minor maintenance work. I think I will stick with Honda from now on and definitely work with John Eagle!

Zane Pruett

Sasi
6/30/2015

"Good Deal"

Had a wonderful experience working with Ali Shahid Got a great deal and nice treatment. Purchased Honda CRV Will refer to other friends. The negotiations were fair.

Ali Shahid

jewels
6/27/2015

"Great buying expeerience"

Beginning with a great salesperson all the way through the finance department, the was easily the best car buying experience I have ever had! I looked a several vehicles and was treated with great patience with each one. The negotiations were respectful and fair. And I am IN LOVE with my new Civic EX-L!

Sales: Sekou Sininta; Sales Manager: Herley Dean

whitney vaughn
6/19/2015

"Great deal!"

Had a wonderful experience working with Ali! I got a great deal and was treated like I was part of the family! Will definitely refer friends!

rob hadley
5/23/2015

"went 5 honda dealers before john eagle"

i went to 5 dealers before john eagle they all wanted to play the car game all of them lost the sale i went to john eagle told mr. joshua sharp what i wanted and not to play games and he didnt and the y earned my business in and out in 2 hours no complaints

Carol R
5/11/2015

"Great Customer Service"

My 13 year old Honda CRV literally died one morning as I drove to work. The cost to fix it was over 3600 dollars. So, I was not really left with any other choice other than having to buy a new car over night. I have delt with John Eagle Honda since I bought my very first car in 1988. The salesman I worked with recently was Ralph Meatto. He was very nice, and great to work with! He was so patient with all of my questions. I also met with Elhadji Toure in the finance office. He too was patient with all of my questions, and was extremely professional. He made the finance process easy to understand and let me take my time to make my decisions. Lastly, I want to praise Richard Rainoshek in the service department. Richard has been my service advisor for over 15 years. He is one of the nicest, most caring gentleman I have had the pleasure of working with in a professional setting. HE IS the reason I keep coming back to John Eagle to purchase my vehicles. He defines fantastic cusotmer service!!

Service : Richard Rainoshek, Sales: Ralph Meatto, Finance: Elhadji Toure

Nana
5/11/2015

"Our 2nd Car from John Eagle."

We have bought a total of 4 Honda Civics. Our last 2 Honda Civics we purchased from John Eagle. We did not even think of going anywhere else. We went on a Friday evening and again on Saturday. I test drove about 10 cars (some twice) and the sells person was patient, very willing to answer any questions and was not pushing. He gave us the time we needed to decide. The Finance team was fast and enjoyable, which made the process bearable. I will be referring Sekou Sininta, Sales Consultant and Elhadji Toure, Finance Manager out to my friends and family. Thank you guys.

Sekou Sininta and Elhadji Toure

Flopez
5/06/2015

"One happy customer/family!"

I just upgraded my CRV and I absolutely love it, not only because it's a great vehicle but because Ali, Elhadji, and Bryant took care of me. And because of their great customer service I have my grandmother, two sisters, and friends that all have bought from this dealership. So I am very proud to be a Honda family. I would rate them with excellent service all around!

Elhadji Toure and Ali

UGOENYI
5/05/2015

"BUYING A NEW CAR CAN BE A PLEASANT EXPERIENCE"

Ali was very pleasant and very informative. He made my experience at John Eagle Honda very pleasant.The financing department was also very helpful and easy to deal with. All my concerns were addressed.

ALI SHAHID

Financeguy1
5/04/2015

"Sales department is fine... then the fun starts..."

I have never worked with a dealership that is this poorly run. Our Sales Girl was very good, and she was honest.. We felt we got a great deal on our new purchase, and a fair price for our trade... and that is where the good things I can say stop. Being that I am the Regional Manager for a large finance guy, you would assume they would put me with a finance guy that was capable of doing his job... you would assume wrong. The training levels are so sub par here, he couldnt stop shaking.. as he knew, that he was clueless. We were given a rate and it was taken away . We told them we wanted no warranties.. they kept charging us. Finally the manager came in and was rude to the point that we almost left. After man problems with our trade not being paid off, and numerous errors. We called any manager we could to complain about our experience. We have yet to this day receive a call back from anyone but the accountant to apologize. I feel bad for her, as that is once again poor management to send an accountant to do a managers job. Unless you are a cash buyer ... I would run for my life from this Dealership!

Not applicable.. all