John Eagle Honda of Houston

18787 Northwest Fwy,
Houston, Texas 77065
John Eagle Honda of Houston Info
About John Eagle Honda of Houston

Expect great things at our Honda Dealership in Houston where we always provide you with the best Honda car shopping experience. John Eagle Honda of Houston continues to serve its customers with only one thought in mind, you the customer. With this philosophy we have won the Honda President's Award 7 times. It is our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to making a happy John Eagle Honda owner!

About John Eagle Honda of Houston

• Eagle Edge
kass
7/24/2015

"Third Vehicle for John Eagle"

John Eagle dealership will go out of their way to help you with the process of buying or leasing a vehicle. This was my third time to visit them for a vehicle and again smooth process!

Ali Shahid, George Turosik

Rose pink
7/15/2015

"Worst service ever!!!!!!"

I won't recommend this place to anyone. Be aware from this place I had to wait for 2 and half hours with my baby to get replace my car airbags they told me it will take only 1 and half hours. Then I saw my car is ready and no body giving attention my baby is crying because it was already 2 n half hours he was sleepy so I asked them that my car is standing out side if it's not ready just give me the key then he went and checked that car was ready an hour go so I just waisted hour and half there!!!!! Wow

Marguerite0114
7/14/2015

"Very helpful for a first time buyer! "

This was my first time buying a car. Immediately Ali was there to help. He was very helpful in answering all of my questions, from all of the features of the car I wanted, to showing me around the dealership itself. In fact, all of the people on the floor and in the financial offices were extremely kind and accommodating, making my car buying experience smooth! Even though I came in pretty late that night, I was able to drive home in my new car that same day! I also appreciate that the dealership will service my car. I don't have any sort of rapport with any of my local shops, so I see this as a great opportunity to begin a more personal service experience. From day one, John Eagle Honda will take care of my car, from oil changes to flat tires to a/c. It makes it easy for me, who admittedly is a little bit afraid of being jipped on car repairs. I am looking forward to doing business with them in the future! Overall, a great experience.

Ali, Chad

ARiggle1
7/08/2015

"Miles of smiles"

I visited John Eagle about a little over a week ago and sat down with Zane to consider my options with purchasing my first car. Zane made me feel really comfortable- In other words, I didn't feel like a girl walking into a car repair shop where all of the men will think they can get you for all of the money you are worth. It was an extremely pleasant experience. Last night I stopped by since I was ready to buy and unfortunately Zane was helping another customer, but Ali Shahid was able to assist me in my car buying experience. Ali really helped ease my worries regarding financing and secured my car purchase decision with his ability to lighten the mood, crack a couple of jokes, and thoroughly take care of his customer. As a car buyer, I assumed I was getting myself into a world full of trouble walking into a dealership to JUST ASK QUESTIONS. Fortunately, I was wrong. My first car buying experience was an absolute breeze! There is no doubt that I will be driving with miles of smiles for many years to come! THANK YOU JOHN EAGLE HONDA!

Ali Shahid, Zane

Crosstour Girl
7/01/2015

"No pressure-only pleasure"

I was at John Eagle getting my oil changed on my 2012 Crosstour and discovered they had a program where you could trade in your old model for a new model and they try to keep your payment the same. After thinking about for a few months, I went in and was helped by Zane Pruett. Zane was so helpful in explaining all the bells and whistles on the car and just completely made the whole experience a pleasure. He treated me like a queen and made sure I had everything I needed while he did all the work. I am sooooo happy with my 2015 Crosstour and that Zane made the whole experience painless. I would definitely recommend asking for Zane when you go to John Eagle Honda. Honda makes a great product and on my last Crosstour I only had oil changes and minor maintenance work. I think I will stick with Honda from now on and definitely work with John Eagle!

Zane Pruett

Sasi
6/30/2015

"Good Deal"

Had a wonderful experience working with Ali Shahid Got a great deal and nice treatment. Purchased Honda CRV Will refer to other friends. The negotiations were fair.

Ali Shahid

jewels
6/27/2015

"Great buying expeerience"

Beginning with a great salesperson all the way through the finance department, the was easily the best car buying experience I have ever had! I looked a several vehicles and was treated with great patience with each one. The negotiations were respectful and fair. And I am IN LOVE with my new Civic EX-L!

Sales: Sekou Sininta; Sales Manager: Herley Dean

whitney vaughn
6/19/2015

"Great deal!"

Had a wonderful experience working with Ali! I got a great deal and was treated like I was part of the family! Will definitely refer friends!

rob hadley
5/23/2015

"went 5 honda dealers before john eagle"

i went to 5 dealers before john eagle they all wanted to play the car game all of them lost the sale i went to john eagle told mr. joshua sharp what i wanted and not to play games and he didnt and the y earned my business in and out in 2 hours no complaints

Carol R
5/11/2015

"Great Customer Service"

My 13 year old Honda CRV literally died one morning as I drove to work. The cost to fix it was over 3600 dollars. So, I was not really left with any other choice other than having to buy a new car over night. I have delt with John Eagle Honda since I bought my very first car in 1988. The salesman I worked with recently was Ralph Meatto. He was very nice, and great to work with! He was so patient with all of my questions. I also met with Elhadji Toure in the finance office. He too was patient with all of my questions, and was extremely professional. He made the finance process easy to understand and let me take my time to make my decisions. Lastly, I want to praise Richard Rainoshek in the service department. Richard has been my service advisor for over 15 years. He is one of the nicest, most caring gentleman I have had the pleasure of working with in a professional setting. HE IS the reason I keep coming back to John Eagle to purchase my vehicles. He defines fantastic cusotmer service!!

Service : Richard Rainoshek, Sales: Ralph Meatto, Finance: Elhadji Toure