John Eagle Honda of Houston

18787 Northwest Fwy,
Houston, Texas 77065
John Eagle Honda of Houston Info
About John Eagle Honda of Houston

Expect great things at our Honda Dealership in Houston where we always provide you with the best Honda car shopping experience. John Eagle Honda of Houston continues to serve its customers with only one thought in mind, you the customer. With this philosophy we have won the Honda President's Award 7 times. It is our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to making a happy John Eagle Honda owner!

About John Eagle Honda of Houston

• Eagle Edge
megan1109
11/01/2012

"I had the pleasure of meeting and working with Elhadji..."

I had the pleasure of meeting and working with Elhadji Toure at John Eagle Honda. He was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable about the Certified Pre-owned Honda's. If it was not for Elhadji's positive attitude and excellent customer service skills I may have let a great opportunity pass me by but instead I made a friend! With the help of Jay Castillo, Finance Manager, I was able to walk away with key in hand for my new Certified Pre-owned Honda! I could not have left there more happy. John Eagle Honda is a wonderful place to buy a car and they work to accommodate your needs! Thanks again for all your help Elhadji and I will be back in the future!

Elhadji Toure and Jay Castillo

rmckiljr
10/30/2012

"I am very happy taking my Pilot to Jose at John Eagle! ..."

I am very happy taking my Pilot to Jose at John Eagle! He goes above and beyond every time I visit whether its routine maintenance or something major. He is very knowledgable and polite. They get the job done in a timely manner and always right the first time at a very reasonable price.

Jose Santiago

BrianBernardo
10/26/2012

"any time i need to bring our car in i make sure to deal..."

any time i need to bring our car in i make sure to deal with Mr Ryan Christopher. Had mild problems and misunderstandings before but since my family started dealing with Ryan, he has won us back and won our trust with your dealership and company again. price, for us is NOT the main issue, trust and confidence is. ii would rather pay an average or higher price to know that the work being done is being done right the first time. we hope Ryan stays with your company for as long as we own our car. he's made us into repeat customers...

princessborner
10/25/2012

"I love Jonh Eagle Honda!! I have bought two cars from..."

I love Jonh Eagle Honda!! I have bought two cars from John Eagle,and I only get my cars serviced there as well. All of the service advisors are all very nice, actually they are all overly nice and very attentive to all the customers needs. The advisors are all very respectful as well. I am a single Mother with two small children and I am very busy through-out my day and I only had to ask for a loaner car once and everysince then I automatically have a car each time when I have a wait longer than usual, and the last time I asked for a loaner was over two years ago. I love this dealership. I am looking to buy another car in the near future and I wouldn't dream of buying it from any other dealership because I have established a good relationship with the entire John Eagle team. I really appreciate all that this team has done for me and my children. My favorite service advisor is Jose, he is the best!!!!!!!

Jose

buster_swanton
10/16/2012

"Ryan Christopher has always been there for my wife and me..."

Ryan Christopher has always been there for my wife and me when we need our car serviced or advice on how to handle the maintenance of our cars. We both own Honda's, my wife owns a 2011 Honda Pilot, and I own a 2004 Honda CRV. When we make a decision to buy a new car, we always look to John Eagle first because we receive such excellent and fair priced service from Ryan Christopher and the John Eagle team. We also recommend our friends to John Eagle frequently. Thank you, sincerely, Alan "Buster" Swanton

deverydanielle
10/16/2012

"Since I have started with John Eagle Honda, Houston, the..."

Since I have started with John Eagle Honda, Houston, the personnel have been wonderful. I was in a very bad car accident before I purchased my Honda Pilot. Jose has kept a close watch for me, to keep my piolt running great. As of now I have close to 134,000 miles on my pilot, I'm working towards 200,000 or more miles; As I am retired and blind in one eye, due to the accident. I count on the people at John Eagle Honda to get me over. Jose, the men working Fast Service and the Cashiers are Great. Thank You Emily L. Devery

Jose

robertbrush
10/12/2012

"I just want to take a moment and recognize one of your..."

I just want to take a moment and recognize one of your employees!I would like to recognize Ryan Christopher for providing us excellent service on a recent visit.In this day in time, you do not find too many helpful individuals. We will return again and again in the future thanks to this young man. Thank you Ryan!

rlslat
10/12/2012

"John Eagle Honda has friendly service. The quality of..."

John Eagle Honda has friendly service. The quality of the work is above average. The pricing is comparable with other auto dealers in similar markets.

Laura Brown

jtra
10/12/2012

"I hate having work done on my vehicle, it's so hard to..."

I hate having work done on my vehicle, it's so hard to find someone you trust. That's what I thought until I met Laura Brown at John Eagle Honda. She made me feel very comfortable about leaving my car for service. After dealing with Laura I will have my car serviced at John Eagle Honda from now on!

Laura Brown

ashuoza
10/12/2012

"jose is great service advisor .....john eagle should be..."

jose is great service advisor .....john eagle should be luck to have him on the team... good job keep it up.. thanks for servicing my car

Jose Santiago