John Eagle Honda of Houston

18787 Northwest Fwy,
Houston, Texas 77065
John Eagle Honda of Houston Info
About John Eagle Honda of Houston

Expect great things at our Honda Dealership in Houston where we always provide you with the best Honda car shopping experience. John Eagle Honda of Houston continues to serve its customers with only one thought in mind, you the customer. With this philosophy we have won the Honda President's Award 7 times. It is our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to making a happy John Eagle Honda owner!

About John Eagle Honda of Houston

• Eagle Edge
Roxanne J
3/25/2015

"Ask for Ali for your Sales person"

My Husband and I just bought a car from John Eagle Honda and we are beyond pleased with the car and with the staff involved. The Sales person, Ali, was extremely friendly and very knowledgeable. He made sure we didn't feel pressured. Steve, in finance, was just as wonderful. Both men were great in making us feel at home. I also like that Ali still keeps in contact with previous costumers that he's had. We didn't know at the time, but my mother in law bought a car from them and he was her Sales person also. She said that he treated her just as good as he treated us. She also said that he still keeps in contact with her from time to time. I like that because if you need any additional assistance, you can talk to Ali directly and you don't feel as though the dealership is giviing you the run around. I would definately recommend this dealership along with these two men. Ali, The Sales person, and Steve, The Finance person, you guys rock! Thank You! - Roxanne Jacobs, Houston Tx

Ali Shahid

marthaz
3/10/2015

"This was so easy!"

Just a wonderful experience overall! We even had an active child with us all day. So thankful for the help of Ammar, Rashad, and finance! :-) We'll be back...

Ammar Sheikh, Rashad Jafer

Misfit15
2/21/2015

"Disappointed..."

I went to these guys being I had purchased my first Honda there several years ago and figured, I'd be a loyal customer and give them my business again, HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT! They ARE a preferred dealer of my credit union and they lied and said they weren't when they found out I was already pre-approved for a loan through my credit union and was just there to make the purchase. The finance manager was upset with me because I refused to allow them to talk me out of the loyalty to my credit Union who had already preamp proved me, to one of their loan banks. I left and took my business elsewhere! Russell & Smith Honda not only beat John Eagle's prices, they more than matched all that I wanted on my vehicle without the added hassles or process!!

Steven Normatt

michellefosterdumas@gmail.com
2/14/2015

"went to purchase a vehicle I seen online. "

This is the best dealership I've been to in Houston Texas, and I have been to several. I went to look at a Hyundai Sonata nice car low miles price was negotiable. Leonta Matthew is superior, I mean he went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable spending so much money. Every time I went to the dealership it was the best experience. If you want a place that will make sure you are satisfied with your purchase John Eagle is the one. Thanks so much Leonta Matthews I love my car and love the professional experience. Thanks a superior customer

Leonta Matthews

Csharp
1/30/2015

"Great experience at John Eagle Honda Used Cars"

Lavell did an excellent job in finding the right vehicle for us and made the price worth our while. He took great care in making sure the vehicle looked its best before driving off the lot

Lavell

jdjohnsonbrewer
1/02/2015

"Amazing customer service! "

John Eagle Honda made my first car buying experience a great one! I had found the car I wanted online, a Kia Sorento, and drove 35 miles to the dealership to look at it. We were approached by salesman, Zane. Zane goes out of his way to make you comfortable and to not be pushy. He did a great job letting us really experience the car during the test drive. He was a pleasure to do business with. We then worked with Chad in the financing department. He was friendly and funny and contributed to making us feel comfortable during the process. He went above and beyond to get us the deal we wanted. I highly recommend John Eagle Honda and Zane as your salesman and Chad for your financing.

Zane

ILuvHonda
1/02/2015

"Unprecedented customer service!"

My husband and I have purchased several Accords from John Eagle Honda over the years. Recently my bumper was damaged, I went to three different collision shops and they all wanted $800.00 to repair my bumper. Bryant Sharp, Sales Manger, got it fixed for me at 1/3 the cost!!! His unprecedented customer service is the reason we prefer John Eagle Honda. You owe it to yourself to drive to 290 @ West Road to take a look around. They have the car for you, the deal for you and financing that will bring into reality the car you really want this year in 2015. They have loaner cars, smart helpful friendly employees who treat you with respect and kindness. You are truly "in the zone" when you go to John Eagle Honda. Do yourself a favor and show up today!

cf
12/27/2014

"Quality Customer Service"

My car buying experience with John Eagle Honda was amazing. From the minute I walked in to the dealership I was treated like I mattered. I knew that I had found the place I wanted to buy my car from. Before heading to the dealership, I used the online trade-in calculator to find out roughly what my car value was going to be and they honored it! They also had the car in stock that was advertised on their website as well the same model in other colors and they were ready when I arrived at the dealership for my appointment. My salesman, Clayton, was very patient and did not pressure me at all. I also met the General Sales Manager who welcomed me, and in between negotiations, the Sales Manager saw me sitting alone and introduced himself. I could tell he cared about the customers. Working with Elhadji Toure, in Finance, sealed the deal! He was professional and a genuinely great guy. I left the dealership so happy with my new car. I would recommend John Eagle Honda to anyone who is planning on buying a car.

Clayton Hurst, Ammar Sheikh, Elhadji Toure

krishri
12/24/2014

"Overall good new car buying experience"

One of my best car buying experience with Aramis Mejia, sales consultant at John Eagle Honda. Bought a Honda Accord EXL V6 and it was a bit late in the evening when we reached the showroom. By the time we drove out it was well past 10pm, but not one minute I felt rushed out by the sales staff or by the finance dept. The follow up call with Aramis also was outstanding. He walked me through every detail of the car, without assuming anything that i would know. During the price negotiation, he was very polite, unlike some other dealers that I have experienced who get frustrated, if they cannot meet your target price. He worked through the costing in detail and although initially he did not disclose the interest rate, but promised it would be lower than the estimate, and it turned out much lower. All in all it was a good experience, will recommend to others and will go back to them.

Aramis Mejia

Manas
12/18/2014

"Simply outstanding - feels like family"

I did some online research and was dealing with few dealers in Houston area. Matt Patterson of John Eagle stood out with his prompt responses and friendly behavior. Once I visited the dealership Matt was very courteous and helpful in explaining me everything and also he gave me great deal. I would also like to mention the Finance Manager - Elhadji Toure. Elhadji was very patient and helpful during the entire documentation process and explained me what is what. Overall it was a great experience at John Eagle and the entire staff is very welcoming that you will feel at home. Also, everyone is willing to get your business and everything is non-rushed. So if you are looking at great customer service, awesome people, good deals - John Eagle is the place. Once again, thanks a lot Matt for making my first Honda buying experience so great.

Matt Patterson, Elhadji Toure