John Eagle Honda of Houston

18787 Northwest Fwy,
Houston, Texas 77065
John Eagle Honda of Houston Info
About John Eagle Honda of Houston

Expect great things at our Honda Dealership in Houston where we always provide you with the best Honda car shopping experience. John Eagle Honda of Houston continues to serve its customers with only one thought in mind, you the customer. With this philosophy we have won the Honda President's Award 7 times. It is our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to making a happy John Eagle Honda owner!

About John Eagle Honda of Houston

• Eagle Edge
Padda2233
8/25/2015

"Ali sahid"

I'm Jagjit Singh Reason For Visit Sales (New) "Great Service from beginning to end" Ali were amazing service Salesman. No one has energy like Ali! I know I drove him crazy with questions but he answered them all. By the time I decided to purchase my car I did not feel pressured it was my decision, felt in control and I am happy with my car!. Plus you can't beat the perks. Will be back for future purchases and recommending others. More Employees dealt with Ali Shahid,

Donna D
8/23/2015

"Mike Ma Service Rep is a Great Guy"

Mike Ma is very knowledgeable about the services he provides with a personal touch. He makes absolutely sure your car is fixed correctly the first time so there are not repeated trips. Quality work, professionalism with top notch service. Mike also communicates with you about the service and what needs to be done honestly. Will always bring my car back to Mike for service

Mike Ma

Christi5
8/21/2015

"DO NOT ASK FOR SEAN, THE MANAGER"

As I needed assistance and repair with my car I called in advanced to notify them as supposed to just show up. I was told by thr customer service rep to ask for Sean, he would be more than happy to assist me and help with my car and point me in the right direction. Perfect! I get thete ask for Sean, I did not even know he was the manager. He immediately ask what I need and why did I even ask for him. Instead of worrying about the customer he's trying to figure out why I pulled him out of a meeting and why I even asked for him. He is RUDE, PLEASE DO NOT WA ST YOUR TIME, like I did. However on the other hand, Mike Mueller is THE BEST! That's who saved them from a -1 star. He was very helpful polite and went above and beyond to help me resolve my issue. John Eagle on 290 has been helpful to me before and much nicer. As the manager, please have some courtesy and brush up on your customer service skills.

MIKE MUELLER, SEAN

cmalone05
8/21/2015

"Great Service from beginning to end"

Ali and Clayton were amazing service Salesman. No one has energy like Ali! Nick I know I drove him crazy with questions but he answered them all. By the time I decided to purchase my car I did not feel pressured it was my decision, felt in control and I am happy with my car!. Plus you can't beat the perks. Will be back for future purchases and recommending others.

Ali Shahid, Clayton Hurst, Nick Egland

Parker2016
8/19/2015

"Extremely Pleased Customer "

This is my 7th vehicle that I purchased and by far the best experience I've had at a dealership. It took me 3 days to find the 2013 Honda Accord that I ended up buying and I have not one complaint. Zane and Jamal made sure that I would leave with a car I loved and have no regrets later on. Steve, in Finance, was awesome. He went above and beyond for me! John Eagle Honda has a loyal customer for life!

Zane Pruett, Jamal Morrison, Steve

Ash713
8/19/2015

"Great Experience "

I purchased my 4th Honda today! M. Javid made the experience great. He got me the best deal on a new civic and the most for my trade in! Ashley P

M. Javid

Jon S.
8/15/2015

"Hardest working man in the car business"

Ali Shahid worked hard to earn our business over several days of shopping for a vehicle for our daughter. He communicated with us regularly without being pushy and treated us as a valued customer. He worked with us to get the right car at the right price. His service did not stop once we agreed on the sale price. He hooked us up with Chad in finance who also worked very hard to get the financing rate we requested and offered an extended warranty that fit our needs. We would certainly recommend Ali as a good guy when looking for a new or used car. Jon S.

Viola & Tav
8/13/2015

"Definitely the best dealership to work with!"

Our salesman, Ali, was the best! He made our car buying experience very easy and we would strongly recommend him to anyone who is looking to buy a new Honda! A great experience!

snayab
8/09/2015

"Bought 2015 New Odyssesy "

Ali the salesperson was our guy over there. We detailed and most importantly very helpful in regards to help his customer questions/concerns and helping to find the best deal...

Rauster2015
8/07/2015

"Costumer Service was personal and informative"

We thoroughly enjoyed working with this dealership! They were knowledgeable and willing to work with our needs and budget! They did their job by informing us of all the different outlets that they could provide us without being over the top or pushy! We were able to make a decision and not feel pressured into a buy! Zane, our salesman was so great and made us feel comfortable! He worked with us the best he could to get us what we wanted. Bobby was polite and informative on the phone. He made sure to greet us before and after the sale! Steve in finances created a laid back environment! He allowed us to make our own decisions while telling us our different options! He worked hard to get us a price and apr that we could live with so that we could drive way from the dealership with our vehicle the same night. We greatly appreciate everyone's help throughout the process of making the sale. I highly recommend this location b/c of their staff! Thank you to all of you that took part and getting us what we wanted for a great price! My husband is on cloud 9!

Zane, Bobby, and Steve