John Elway's Crown Toyota Scion

1201 Kettering Drive,
Ontario, California 91761
John Elway's Crown Toyota Scion Info
About John Elway's Crown Toyota Scion

Welcome to John Elway's Crown Toyota Scion, one of the Inland Empire's premier New Toyota & Used Car dealership located in the heart of Ontario, CA. As one of the largest Toyota dealerships in the world, John Elway's Crown Toyota is always working to provide our guests with a customer experience that is second to none. So when our guests told us that they wanted a large selection, we built up our selection so that it is the largest in the Inland Empire. When our guests told us that they wanted an ultra modern Toyota store, we rebuilt our store with larger sales and service areas and a completely remodeled café. And when our customers told us they disliked the hassle of shopping for a car; the time, the frustration, and the back and forth of negotiation; We listened. We have changed the way we do business to meet our customers wants and expectations. Now we monitor the market and what each vehicle is actually selling for after all the games, then post one price, our best price, on every single vehicle upfront, ensuring that everybody gets the same fair market based price and a second to none customer experience. Stop by John Elway's Crown Toyota and experience a better way to buy a vehicle. One price. Simple, No Games. Just what our customers ordered.

About John Elway's Crown Toyota Scion Learn More

Sunday 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

• Toyota Rent A Car
  • Full Service Cafe
  • Free Car Wash with Service
  • John Elway's Cafe
aguilar101
5/29/2015

"We got what we were looking for."

We were in need of a new work car. Our current Camry had reached 381,000 miles and we were afraid it would die soon. We stopped by the dealer to checked out prices and see what we could afford. On Sunday May 24, 2015 we walked out with the car we were looking for and a payment we could afford thanks to our salesman Donovan Hall. He really helped us get the deal we needed. Thanks Donovan.

Donovan Hall

MyPrius
5/28/2015

"Great Prius Purchase"

I was researching a Toyota Prius Plugin for the last three months. I was referred to John Elway Crown Toyota. I visited the dealership several times prior to making my purchase. I encountered great service representatives the many times I visited. On 05/27/2015, I finally decided it was time to purchase my vehicle. I had an appointment with Harmon Roberts at 1pm. I arrived and was greeted by the receptionists. Harmon came around the corner with a big smile and welcomed me to John Elways Crown Toyota. We test drove the Toyota Prius Plugin. Harmon gave me a complete list of the advantages of purchasing a Prius Plugin since I commute a larger amount of miles a week. Harmon was very personable and answered all my questions, prior to my purchase.The car purchase process was easy and quick, Harmon made sure that I was advised every step in the process. After I purchased my vehicle, Harmon made sure that I was comfortable with the vehicle before I left. I felt like he was more of a friend than a salesperson. I left the dealership excited about my purchase. Thank You Harmon. Heather S.

The Brad
5/28/2015

"Too Easy"

Back in 2011, I bought a Toyota Sienna from Tonya. That experience was so easy and painless, when it came time for another car, I planned to go see her. Coincidentally, Tonya sent me an email to make sure I was still happy with the Sienna (3 years after the sale). I replied with my intent to buy a commuter car and she instantly sent me links to vehicles I might be interested in. Tonya is very knowledgeable and strait forward. With her, you don't get the usual sales BS and pressure.

WendyBlevins
5/24/2015

"Fantastic Friendly Thorough Servic e :)"

We just stopped in to pick our car from the service dept. Walked around to "look" at some new Prius cars. met Luis and he was amazing. No pressure and talked us through al of our options. He was a very friendly down to earth person. If we need another car, we would definitely search out Luis Vargas to help us with the process. What an asset to Crown Toyota! Also my husband said the Jorge in service deserves a 5star rating too! he takes care of us every time :)

taxidan5098

"great customer service"

when you go John Elways Crown Toyota ask for luis vargas salesperson he make feel like your friends of his treat nice . I would go back and buy another car from him

Verenda
5/20/2015

"Donovan Hall-Awesome Sales Rep"

If your in the market for a car John Elway's Crown Toyota Scion is the dealer to go to. Ask for Donovan Hall, by far the most pleasant car buying experience ever. No haggling, very courteous, and listens to your needs.

Donovan Hall

gcumming

"Excellent in every way"

Harmon Roberts was terrific. He was very knowledgeable and very easy to work with. He gave us our space when we needed it, but was there with the answers when we needed him.

MaydaZ
5/18/2015

"Customer care"

Donovan Hall made the experience completely enjoyable. Not only professional, but courteous, knowledgable and honest!!

Patty
5/16/2015

"Excellent service "

Very detailed and friendly atmosphere. Helpful with our questions. Explained all the features of the car . Happy customer

reyRomero3
5/15/2015

"Best Experience Buying a car"

Luis Vargas was right on! Excellent customer service, Excellent description of the vehicle, Excellent driving experience when showing the car, Excellent in describing paperwork and accommodating for our purchase needs. He showed us what we wanted to buy and He listens to customer wants and needs. Luis took the time to find exact color and exact type and color of the interior we were looking for. We were not ready to buy in our first visit. Luis allowed us the time to gather our things and saved the car for two weeks till we were ready! Luis worked very hard to find us the perfect loan! I will very strongly recommend Luis Vargas to all my friends! And customers needing to buy a car.

Reviews of Justin Sebring