John Elway's Crown Toyota Scion

1201 Kettering Drive,
Ontario, California 91761
John Elway's Crown Toyota Scion Info
About John Elway's Crown Toyota Scion

Welcome to John Elway's Crown Toyota Scion, one of the Inland Empire's premier New Toyota & Used Car dealership located in the heart of Ontario, CA. As one of the largest Toyota dealerships in the world, John Elway's Crown Toyota is always working to provide our guests with a customer experience that is second to none. So when our guests told us that they wanted a large selection, we built up our selection so that it is the largest in the Inland Empire. When our guests told us that they wanted an ultra modern Toyota store, we rebuilt our store with larger sales and service areas and a completely remodeled café. And when our customers told us they disliked the hassle of shopping for a car; the time, the frustration, and the back and forth of negotiation; We listened. We have changed the way we do business to meet our customers wants and expectations. Now we monitor the market and what each vehicle is actually selling for after all the games, then post one price, our best price, on every single vehicle upfront, ensuring that everybody gets the same fair market based price and a second to none customer experience. Stop by John Elway's Crown Toyota and experience a better way to buy a vehicle. One price. Simple, No Games. Just what our customers ordered.

About John Elway's Crown Toyota Scion Learn More

Sunday 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

• Toyota Rent A Car
  • Full Service Cafe
  • Free Car Wash with Service
  • John Elway's Cafe
Nellyj00
9/02/2015

"Epic service with a smile"

Over the course of the past 5 years we have purchased 6 (yes 6) new vehicles from this dealership. I am truly grateful for the astounding help of Tonya in the purchase of the vehicles and look forward in the upcoming years to purchase more from her. Great customer service and as always the best deals and tradeins.

Chris1cars

"2015 Carmy SE "

This was the best car purchase ever. Everyone in the store was very friend, easy going & low pressure. Super happy with my sales person Tonya Herz for providing me with world class service. Hopefully everyone can get Tonya as there salesperson, but if not there are lots of great people working there.

Ron Cambell

L3fty84

"New Car"

I purchased a new vehicle from Tonya Tillema (Herz) last year. This was our first huge purchase and she made it seamless. She got us a great price and had us out the door under 2 hours. She helped us with all the maintenance and service packages as well. Tonya is a great salesperson at John Elway Toyota in Ontario, Ca.

Randall Bedell

ab92
8/31/2015

"wonderful experience"

Excellent place to get your dream car. excellet customer service proces everything fast just a nice place I recommend anyone to get a car from them.

MindyBaxter
8/31/2015

"Best car buying experience!"

I have had such an amazing experience with John Elway's Crown Toyota. I recently traded in my lease and upgraded my car. I cannot believe how easy Kara Brinley has made my experience. She is truly amazing. My salesman, Harmon Roberts was so patient and helpful. Not once did I ever feel pressured to purchase. I cannot image going to another dealership ever! I highly recommend John Elway's Crown Toyota. I just LOVE my new 2015 Toyota Rav 4.

Curlybee
8/30/2015

"Amazing ! "

Crown Toyota really listened to what I wanted and dilivered exceptional customer service and friendly staff. I would recommend this dealer to anyone , not to mention their prices are amazing.

adrenalline82
8/28/2015

"The service at John Elways."

Hi. I met Mr. Aaron Eshaq who was referred to me by Mr. EZ Tillman. I found Mr. Aaron extremely hospitable, and explained every question to my satisfaction. Mr. Aaron also facilitated me in selecting the color of the vehicle that I purchased. Not to mention, he also followed up with me to know the level of satisfaction about the purchase. Overall, I believe I made a right decision to purchase a car from John Elways. Also thankful to Ms. Pam who stayed in contact with me during all this time. I will recommend this place to my friends and relatives

Aaron Eshaq

Rodney G
8/24/2015

"The Best !!!"

I have two other dealerships closer than Crown, after going to Crown, I have no reason to go to them. The people at Crown took care of me like a customer should be taken care of, from the first call to the hand shake. Crown is the best.

The young lady at the info desk, very helpful not just a pointer.

javier7373
8/17/2015

"Very good experience.. "

I really recommend to buy your car here. I bought my toyota sienna last year and knew I'd be back again to buy a 2015 plug in. I recommend to look for Ramon Cervantes, he will take the time to explain to you step by step everything regarding the new car. He also helped me apply for my rebate $1500 after a month. Thank you for your outstanding service Ramon.

susie14
8/16/2015

"Smooth and Easy"

I came in to look at some of the Sienna Models, I had purchased Toyota Siennas in the past this was actually going to be my 7th one. We had purchased from different Toyotas from different dealers in the past, this one was going to be the 2nd with Crown Toyota being we had a excellent experience 3 years ago with our last purchase and that is why we returned. Their selection is pretty Awesome!!! Luis was overly helpful and Really hussled to find us the 2 models we wanted to compare, (It was scorching that day over 105' degrees and our experience was still truely great!!) the XLE Limited or the Sport? Luis was very easy to talk to and very knowledable, I would definately reccomend my friends and family to purchase from Luis and Crown Toyota.

Reviews of Luis Vargas