John Elway's Crown Toyota Scion

1201 Kettering Drive,
Ontario, California 91761
John Elway's Crown Toyota Scion Info
About John Elway's Crown Toyota Scion

Welcome to John Elway's Crown Toyota Scion, one of the Inland Empire's premier New Toyota & Used Car dealership located in the heart of Ontario, CA. As one of the largest Toyota dealerships in the world, John Elway's Crown Toyota is always working to provide our guests with a customer experience that is second to none. So when our guests told us that they wanted a large selection, we built up our selection so that it is the largest in the Inland Empire. When our guests told us that they wanted an ultra modern Toyota store, we rebuilt our store with larger sales and service areas and a completely remodeled café. And when our customers told us they disliked the hassle of shopping for a car; the time, the frustration, and the back and forth of negotiation; We listened. We have changed the way we do business to meet our customers wants and expectations. Now we monitor the market and what each vehicle is actually selling for after all the games, then post one price, our best price, on every single vehicle upfront, ensuring that everybody gets the same fair market based price and a second to none customer experience. Stop by John Elway's Crown Toyota and experience a better way to buy a vehicle. One price. Simple, No Games. Just what our customers ordered.

About John Elway's Crown Toyota Scion Learn More

• John Elway's Cafe
Isaura
8/27/2016

"Purchased a RAV4 "

Emmanuel helped us was very professional and very patient . Overall very happy with my purchase enjoying my new ride .. Thank you for all your help Emmanuel and Mr. Temores

Mr. Temores also very helpful and cooperative .

dennis arranaga
8/25/2016

"Great"

Don't no what to say except that I will be back to purchase my next toyota, and will refer all of my friends and all of my relatives and even my enemies to you

Anna,sales

Yogi9091
8/24/2016

"Wow!!!"

Great service very helpful staff. Process was extremely fast and was not pressured at all. Went in to view cars not to make a purchase. However, fell in love with a car and my sales person was helpful not pushy.

Fayaz Hussainian

BettyBog
8/23/2016

"Win win"

Brian was great! He managed the entire process of our Toyota Rav 4 purchase to our satisfaction! We recommended Brian and John Elway's Crown Toyota to our family and friends!

Brian

Giang Nguyen
8/23/2016

"Best of teh Best"

I was looking for a great deal on a Tundra for my trade in and Kayla help me get it. I got a great price on my trade in and a great price on my Tundra Platinum.. JOey got me in and out of Finance super fast and gave me a great deal on the services.

Kalya & Joey Ramariz

Ralph
8/22/2016

"Friendly staff, great facility!"

Friendly staff with no pressure. Process of buying was very easy thanks to Bryan Van Cleave (Internet Sales) and the finance manager Joey Ramirez made the paper work process go very smoothly.

Bryan Van Cleave, Joey Ramirez

jimmytrapp
8/22/2016

"FAST AND EASY"

Came in to get an appraisal for my 2016 Tundra 4X2 and Mr. Daniel Romero took good care of me. Got me the price I was comfortable with my trade in and got me out with no hassle and all the expected delays and wait you will experience from a car dealership. Manny Ocampo got all the paper work done in no time and I was in and out of there and was happy with my purchase. Thank you John Elway Crown Toyota and Scion, it was great experience and you made a customer for life!! Drove 2 hours to see you and I am glad I did!! We will be back for our next family vehicle.

Dnaiel Romero Sales, Manuel "Manyy" Ocampo

HappyD
8/20/2016

"Fast and friendly"

They did what they promised, the car was there and washed and ready, I will return no question. Thank you for your professionalism and straightforward dealings.

Fonzi1014
8/19/2016

"Awesome experience!"

My salesman was Troy, very nice guy and not once did I feel like I was being pressured. I will come back to John Elways Crown Toyota in the future. Thank again Troy!!!

Troy

klbarbosa10
4/07/2016

"First car in my name and couldn't be more pleased."

I went to the dealership not expecting to buy a car, but of course I was sucked in. Ahmed, who's name is not listed, assisted my parents and I with purchasing my first car is my name. I was very please with his service as he is a kind person and and an excellent worker.

Ahmed