John Elway's Crown Toyota Scion

1201 Kettering Drive,
Ontario, California 91761
John Elway's Crown Toyota Scion Info
About John Elway's Crown Toyota Scion

Welcome to John Elway's Crown Toyota Scion, one of the Inland Empire's premier New Toyota & Used Car dealership located in the heart of Ontario, CA. As one of the largest Toyota dealerships in the world, John Elway's Crown Toyota is always working to provide our guests with a customer experience that is second to none. So when our guests told us that they wanted a large selection, we built up our selection so that it is the largest in the Inland Empire. When our guests told us that they wanted an ultra modern Toyota store, we rebuilt our store with larger sales and service areas and a completely remodeled café. And when our customers told us they disliked the hassle of shopping for a car; the time, the frustration, and the back and forth of negotiation; We listened. We have changed the way we do business to meet our customers wants and expectations. Now we monitor the market and what each vehicle is actually selling for after all the games, then post one price, our best price, on every single vehicle upfront, ensuring that everybody gets the same fair market based price and a second to none customer experience. Stop by John Elway's Crown Toyota and experience a better way to buy a vehicle. One price. Simple, No Games. Just what our customers ordered.

About John Elway's Crown Toyota Scion Learn More

• John Elway's Cafe
socorrofarias
3/05/2015

"New Car Purchase"

went in to look @ 2015 Camry & drove off with a 2015 Avalon XLE. Natalie Sanchez, was great!!! I would recommend her again she was very nice I told here what I wanted and she made it happen. She was not able to hand me my keys, She was called away for some reason. Justin Sebring was very helpful he helped me with pairing my cell Phone. I went back the next day to get my alarm installed and to take the extra key and my Valet key for my trade in, and was able to see Natalie I was able to thank her for the great job she did. :)

Natalie Sanchez

ArleneElectro
2/24/2015

"Two Times We Visited"

One Purchase New Toyota Prius V & Second Alarm + correct phone, etc program... My husband and I enjoy our New Toyota Prius V... Please thank our Salesman Al Sotona and Ashley Loweth. Also, Thanks to RD for his repairs... Sincerely, Arlene & Robert Lafferty

Al Sotona

billynmiki@aol.com
2/21/2015

"Bar None."

Bar none. Probably the best new car purchasing experience we have ever had! From the moment we stepped on the lot, the entire transaction was seamless. We looked for the vehicle we wanted, our appointed salesman, Richie, showed us the vehicle, we drove it, he appraised our trade-in and worked us through the “system” quickly. The finance manager, Ruben, was great to work with also! I would recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a new vehicle.

Richie, in sales

Jag
2/16/2015

""Great experience at Crown Toyota""

What a great experience we had working with Justin Sebring to get our new Prius V! We never felt pressured to make a hasty decision about our car. He listened to our concerns and then was able to get answers to our questions. He went above and beyond in getting comparisons between the different levels available with the Prius V which helped us make the right decision. Justin carefully went over the features of our new car before we left the lot and assured us that he was available if we needed any further assistance with our Prius V. Thank you for working with us, Justin. You came highly recommended to us and we were not disappointed in the least!

Jag
2/15/2015

"Best car buying experience!"

We worked with Justin Sebring who was friendly, knowledgable and took the time to listen to what we wanted. We walked away with a Rav4 and are very happy with car and the deal we got. I would highly recommend this dealership and we already are referring our friends and family to work with Justin!

Jay in finance

DocRod
2/15/2015

"Customer is King at John Elway Toyota"

My wife and I had the most pleasant experience with John Elway Toyota Ontario, Meddie was our salesman, the new promotion of no more haggling made the purchase of a new Prius V a smooth transaction and a positive change on how this dealership is changing the way you buy a car. I liked the best price up front, no more going back and forth with pricing or having to compare with other dealerships. Our lease ended on a Prius and we moved to a Prius V for more safety, my wife loves it and when it's time to get another car, John Elway Toyota will be our first choice for that purchase. The finance department with JC helping us was also great, his experience helps us decide on what we needed with no up selling, that's was also a pleasant change, he was very friendly and we shared some laughs together. I was in awe when we left on everything that happened, and how easy it was. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Meddie, JC in finance, Pam, Darlene

cas1407
2/07/2015

"Just what I was looking for!"

I made a purchase from Crown Toyota in 2005, so when it was time to look for another vehicle, they were my first choice. I was helped by a few different people, who were all very knowledgeable, friendly, and informative. Tonya was my final saleswoman, and she was absolutely wonderful! She gave me the best price for my purchase (I had done some shopping around online) and made sure that the process went smoothly and relatively quickly. I 100% recommend Crown Toyota to everyone looking for a vehicle, and hope that you have the pleasure of having Tonya as your saleswoman!

ssantos01
2/07/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

My experience with Jeff Wade in the Service Department was amazing. He is very friendly and informative. I waited about 4 hours for my vehicle to get serviced. Jeff did offer to have the shuttle drop me off at a local shopping mall so that way I wouldnt have to wait at the dealership and to pick me up. It was my decision to wait. He did check up on me periodically to make sure that I was ok and or if I needed anything. Great customer service and a great asset to your team. Thanks Jeff!!

suzanne mm
2/03/2015

"I will always come back here"

This is my second time at John Elway Toyota in Ontario; I will most likely always come here first in the future. The customer service is great, the deals are great, I didn't feel taken advantage of, and I know that I can trust their deals, since I did my own research. One of the great things about this places is that if you DO do your research, you will spend MUCH less time at the dealership!

Astrid Fuhrer

CTC91711
1/30/2015

"Great sales experience!"

BIG thanks to Tonya Tillema for making our recent car-buying experience fast, comfortable and fun! We came in leaning toward one model for practical reasons, but Tonya helped us realize that it's possible to have both practical and FUN in the same great car. Also, kudos to the dealership for moving to a new, no-haggle One Price policy. Tonya gave us this experience as internet buyers, but we understand soon everyone (not just internet buyers) will be able to take advantage of fair and transparent pricing and a painless purchase experience -- not something one always associates with auto dealerships! We will be sure to let friends and family know this is a dealership you can trust. This is our third purchase from John Ellway Toyota in Ontario and next time we're in the market for a car it will be where we return -- hopefully Tonya will be there to help again.

Reviews of Justin Sebring