John Elway's Crown Toyota Scion

1201 Kettering Drive,
Ontario, California 91761
John Elway's Crown Toyota Scion Info
About John Elway's Crown Toyota Scion

Welcome to John Elway's Crown Toyota Scion, one of the Inland Empire's premier New Toyota & Used Car dealership located in the heart of Ontario, CA. As one of the largest Toyota dealerships in the world, John Elway's Crown Toyota is always working to provide our guests with a customer experience that is second to none. So when our guests told us that they wanted a large selection, we built up our selection so that it is the largest in the Inland Empire. When our guests told us that they wanted an ultra modern Toyota store, we rebuilt our store with larger sales and service areas and a completely remodeled café. And when our customers told us they disliked the hassle of shopping for a car; the time, the frustration, and the back and forth of negotiation; We listened. We have changed the way we do business to meet our customers wants and expectations. Now we monitor the market and what each vehicle is actually selling for after all the games, then post one price, our best price, on every single vehicle upfront, ensuring that everybody gets the same fair market based price and a second to none customer experience. Stop by John Elway's Crown Toyota and experience a better way to buy a vehicle. One price. Simple, No Games. Just what our customers ordered.

About John Elway's Crown Toyota Scion Learn More

• John Elway's Cafe
Bo Moves
7/29/2015

"Taco E-Z! "

Pam, Sales Support: Very accommodating and detail oriented; made sure the '15 Tacoma 4x4 I was interested in was ready for my initial inspection. After the sale, she called me the following week to make sure I was happy with the entire John Elway Crown Toyota experience - I WAS. Tonya, Sales Consultant: No pressure tactics; definitely a sales professional. Friendly, knowledgeable, and took the time to get to know her potential client. Made sure every step of the sales process was going smoothly for me. Mike, Finance Manager: Easy going as well; I was expecting the barrage of extra packages dealers try to sell you; ext. warranty, GAP covg., etc..., I respectfully declined them and Mike accepted my declination without attitude. Being in sales myself, I understood and can respect his persistence. Mike tried a bit more towards the end, but he did it in a light hearted way. Overall review: I like their "One Price" system; avoids the typical b.s. I had Tonya explain the philosophy and concept behind it, along with the metrics they use. Not being in the auto sales industry, her explanation made business sense. I RECOMMEND ANY POTENTIAL TOYOTA BUYER GIVE John Elway Crown Toyota a shot.

TacomaGuy_81
7/27/2015

"Excellent all around"

Came in to look, ended up buying a 2015 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4. Excellent service, no pressure from the salesman Gustavo Paiz, helped out with everything I had asked about, gave detail answers, and different options for me to purchase the vehicle I wanted. Finance manager Jordy Evangelista was excellent, very helpful with questions I had about the financing, management Vince Foglia was excellent in the dealings as well. Overall excellent dealership, and staff, very friendly, actually care about customers and relationships with them. Would highly recommend them and would buy from them again.

Gustavo Paiz, Jordy Evangelista.

Amejia124
7/12/2015

"Amazing Rep"

We just purchased a new 2015 corrolla & our sales rep was Harmon Roberts. He was amazing! He made our purchase very easy and comfortable. We didn't feel pressured at all throughout the entire process. If you need to purchase a vehicle you need to visit this dealership and make an appointment to see Harmon Roberts. You won't be disappointed.

MOB356
7/10/2015

"They care about there customers...."

They really worked with me and got me into a brand new car go at a great price. Wonderfully folks at John Elway's Crown Toyota Scion trust me they will hook you up

stacycaisip
7/08/2015

"Great customer service from start to finish."

Acquiring a new vehicle after my previous one was involved in an accident was a stressful, daunting task. However, the folks over at John Elway's Crown Toyota Scion made it a good experience. Each person I encountered was friendly and helpful, especially Ramon Cervantes. He took his time to explain the vehicles features and ensure I was pleased with my purchase. I would definitely recommend this dealership!

Gurlronee06
7/08/2015

"Great dealership !"

We had a very great experience here, the customer service was excellent ! Kara Brimley and Eric Gonzales help me and my husband I would highly recommend working with them !

Eric Gonzales

mr.JRojas
7/06/2015

"exelent customer service"

It was a very good experience buying my third car at crown Toyota, like always excellent customer service. Luis Vargas was very helpful making my selection excellent customer service this dealer is number one on my list.

Content
7/04/2015

"A very pleased customer"

I was treated with respect from the first moment I stepped on the property. The greeters are kind and helpful. My salesman, Masoud, was wonderful. He explained the car well in every aspect. I was not rushed or manipulated in any way. Even the finance department was a pleasant experience. The service area is amazing. Once I bought my car other sales people gave me tips about the navigation system. It was the best car buying experience I have ever had or ever heard about it.

Masoud

sportygirl
6/30/2015

"Best experience"

I had the best experience purchasing a car. Only took 1 hour to negotiate and agree on a price that we were both comfortable paying.

Luigi Sattui

Daisyx101
6/29/2015

"Great service at crown Toyota "

We have issues on our credit but we were able to get a great top of the line Venza. Our sales person was great and JC in finance was just the best. Thank you Crown Toyota. The Sandovals

JC in finance