John Elway's Crown Toyota Scion

1201 Kettering Drive,
Ontario, California 91761
John Elway's Crown Toyota Scion Info
About John Elway's Crown Toyota Scion

Welcome to John Elway's Crown Toyota Scion, one of the Inland Empire's premier New Toyota & Used Car dealership located in the heart of Ontario, CA. As one of the largest Toyota dealerships in the world, John Elway's Crown Toyota is always working to provide our guests with a customer experience that is second to none. So when our guests told us that they wanted a large selection, we built up our selection so that it is the largest in the Inland Empire. When our guests told us that they wanted an ultra modern Toyota store, we rebuilt our store with larger sales and service areas and a completely remodeled café. And when our customers told us they disliked the hassle of shopping for a car; the time, the frustration, and the back and forth of negotiation; We listened. We have changed the way we do business to meet our customers wants and expectations. Now we monitor the market and what each vehicle is actually selling for after all the games, then post one price, our best price, on every single vehicle upfront, ensuring that everybody gets the same fair market based price and a second to none customer experience. Stop by John Elway's Crown Toyota and experience a better way to buy a vehicle. One price. Simple, No Games. Just what our customers ordered.

About John Elway's Crown Toyota Scion Learn More

• John Elway's Cafe
srobledo101
1/12/2016

"Friendly experience"

The customer service was really good. Friendly, patient staff. Easy to purchase a new car. They took to their time to explain things. They didn't rush through anything even with being very busy that day.

Mike in finance.

carol
12/21/2015

"Happy Experience"

I purchased 2015 used Toyota Avalon on December 13, 2015, and am very happy with both the vehicle and the sales team. I was happy with the trade-in price they gave me. Tamer Gerges went out of his way to do everything he said he would do.

Cquinto1977
12/20/2015

""Excellent customer service and great experience""

This is my second vehicle purchase from John Elway's Crown Toyota Scion and as always my experience was above excellent . I worked with Harmon Roberts Sales and leasing Manager and Farjam Mohammad Finance Manager. Both were very helpful, courteous and very professional and made my purchase of a new 2016 Toyota Camry easy and convenient. I greatly appreciate all there help and assistance and I highly recommend this dealership to anyone. Thank you again Mr. Harmon Roberts for everything. I will definitely referring my family and friends to your dealership and I will definitely be back on my next car purchase.

Darrel
12/19/2015

"Great service"

Harmon Roberts, it was a pleasure doing business with you, I could not have asked for better service! Thank you for an outstanding job!!! Keep up the good work.

Kahlon1221
11/23/2015

"Worse service department ever!!!!!"

Please don't buy service contact with crown Toyota they have worse service department in inland empire!!!!! Take your car somewhere else for service !!! Usually it take 3 hours for oil change here!!!!

dmkdavis
11/16/2015

"Great Experience "

Everyone was very professional and friendly. The buying process was simple and convenient. I would highly recommend Tamer Gerges as your sales consultant if you are looking to buy a new or used vehicle.

MOsborne
10/29/2015

"3rd Purchase from Crown...."

This is the third vehicle I have purchased from Crown Toyota, and as always the experience was great from start to finish. I worked with Mike Breicha in the Fleet Department, and Jimmy in the Finance Department. Both were courteous, professional, and made the buying process simple and convenient. I cannot recommend this dealer highly enough. Thank you again for helping me out on my 2016 Camry. I will definitely be coming back when it is time for the next one! -Mike O

boyz3d
10/21/2015

"The only people I buy from"

In 2006 my wife and I decided to visit Crown Toyota, after owning several Chevy and Ford Products. First of all our first contact was with Dan Rogers, and we have not looked back since. Dan has sold us our last four vehicles, from cars to trucks to suv's. My wife and I cannot immagine buying from anyone else. We believe in relationships and loyalty, and Crown and it's awesome staff exceed this. Well done Crown, you have a customer for life.

ilphappy
10/20/2015

"I had the best experience purchasing my new RAV4!"

My experience at this dealership was incredible! The salesman Mike, was excellent, courteous and very professional. The finance was so easy with Ron, it was such a smooth transaction all the way around. I was very impressed that it only took about three hours instead of a whole day! The dealership was so clean and neat, it is something I appreciate!

joyful17382
10/20/2015

"Amazing Customer Service!"

My husband and I recently purchased a used 2007 Toyota Matrix from Kai, Sales Agent and Steve Sussman, Sales Manager. These gentleman went above and beyond in providing an excellent car buying experience for my family. Kai held the car specifically for us so it would be available when we showed up. Steve showed us the carfax without us having to ask. They gassed up and washed the car prior to us leaving, it was a blessing to leave with a full tank of gas! Steve provided a coloring book and crayons to entertain my 3 year old whose artwork is now hanging up in the lobby. The staff also provided her with pizza as we were finishing up in the financial department. Amazing customer service that made buying a car a pleasant experience. Thank you!

Kai, Steve Sussman