John Elway's Crown Toyota Scion

1201 Kettering Drive,
Ontario, California 91761
John Elway's Crown Toyota Scion Info
About John Elway's Crown Toyota Scion

Welcome to John Elway's Crown Toyota Scion, one of the Inland Empire's premier New Toyota & Used Car dealership located in the heart of Ontario, CA. As one of the largest Toyota dealerships in the world, John Elway's Crown Toyota is always working to provide our guests with a customer experience that is second to none. So when our guests told us that they wanted a large selection, we built up our selection so that it is the largest in the Inland Empire. When our guests told us that they wanted an ultra modern Toyota store, we rebuilt our store with larger sales and service areas and a completely remodeled café. And when our customers told us they disliked the hassle of shopping for a car; the time, the frustration, and the back and forth of negotiation; We listened. We have changed the way we do business to meet our customers wants and expectations. Now we monitor the market and what each vehicle is actually selling for after all the games, then post one price, our best price, on every single vehicle upfront, ensuring that everybody gets the same fair market based price and a second to none customer experience. Stop by John Elway's Crown Toyota and experience a better way to buy a vehicle. One price. Simple, No Games. Just what our customers ordered.

About John Elway's Crown Toyota Scion Learn More

Sunday 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

• Toyota Rent A Car
  • Full Service Cafe
  • Free Car Wash with Service
  • John Elway's Cafe
Content
7/04/2015

"A very pleased customer"

I was treated with respect from the first moment I stepped on the property. The greeters are kind and helpful. My salesman, Masoud, was wonderful. He explained the car well in every aspect. I was not rushed or manipulated in any way. Even the finance department was a pleasant experience. The service area is amazing. Once I bought my car other sales people gave me tips about the navigation system. It was the best car buying experience I have ever had or ever heard about it.

Masoud

sportygirl
6/30/2015

"Best experience"

I had the best experience purchasing a car. Only took 1 hour to negotiate and agree on a price that we were both comfortable paying.

Luigi Sattui

Daisyx101
6/29/2015

"Great service at crown Toyota "

We have issues on our credit but we were able to get a great top of the line Venza. Our sales person was great and JC in finance was just the best. Thank you Crown Toyota. The Sandovals

JC in finance

laurw90
6/23/2015

"Awesome, hassle-free car-buying."

We live in San Diego and were referred to this sales team by Tom Ryan at Crown Lexus where we have our LX470 serviced, and he was absolutely right- they're awesome to work with. Kara Brinley runs a great team- everyone was knowledgeable, friendly, and very helpful. Even the staff who weren't working directly with us were friendly and involved and the dealership is comfortable and has a great vibe. They helped me get an amazing deal on a new RAV4 that was exactly what I wanted and the experience was friendly and positive from beginning to end. That's right- a car dealership that didn't make me want to pull my hair out. And believe it or not, one that didn't involve a significant portion of my life being signed away. Came in at 5:30 on Sunday night and left by 8 with keys in hand. I started speaking with Kara by phone on Friday and Saturday and she walked me through the process of getting approved for a new vehicle, then helped me connect with Wali who helped me get the paperwork finalized, and Vince and Afshar who assisted me onsite. It was pain-free and an overall great experience. I will definitely come here in the future- yes, all the way from San Diego!

rosangela9915
6/21/2015

"Amazing!!!"

Luis Vargas is an amazing sales representative. He gave us the best offers and its wonderful explaining every detail of the purchase and promotions of Toyota. He understood all my requirements and did his best job to meet all my necessities.

sayeeda
6/18/2015

"Best car Buying Experience"

I purchased a Toyota Corolla from this dealership and I am so happy that I did! All the staff is so nice and helpful, especially my salesperson Anjum! He listened to all my questions and concerns and was so helpful! I will be referring my family and friends to this dealership! Thank you Anjum and John Elways!

cargirl
6/18/2015

"Awful customer service "

We made a 10am appointment for a car service at Crown Toyota for 6/18. We arrived on time, but waited for 45 minutes to be checked in. We followed up several times regarding being checked in, but was always disregarded. Finally, we asked for the manager in hopes to finally be checked in. The employee told us she would get the manager, but she never came back, nor did the manager show up. Consequently, we missed our subsequent appointments for the rest of the day. Essentially, there was no point to making the appointment. Extremely unprofessional and horrendous customer service. Will also be leaving this review on other outside review sites to warn other consumers.

csbingham11162
6/16/2015

"heplfull"

Tonya, Was very friendly and knowledgeable about the new Prius we bought. She helped us set up and sync our phones and all the Apps so that when we left the dealership we were ready to go.

addy126
6/13/2015

"Amazing service! "

Ramon Cervantes is a wonderful, honest, and helpful sales man. He took care of us and made us feel welcome to come back any time if we had questions or just to say hi! Definitely recommend.

Alexiasmom25
6/13/2015

"Great "

I was told I would be unable to purchase a vehicle..how ever between the sales rep and the manager. They were able to get a deal and I drove off with a brand new car. Finance rep was super friendly and explained everything from top to bottom. Super fat and funny. Great service

Alexiasmom25 responded to this review