John Elway's Crown Toyota Scion

1201 Kettering Drive,
Ontario, California 91761
John Elway's Crown Toyota Scion Info
About John Elway's Crown Toyota Scion

Welcome to John Elway's Crown Toyota Scion, one of the Inland Empire's premier New Toyota & Used Car dealership located in the heart of Ontario, CA. As one of the largest Toyota dealerships in the world, John Elway's Crown Toyota is always working to provide our guests with a customer experience that is second to none. So when our guests told us that they wanted a large selection, we built up our selection so that it is the largest in the Inland Empire. When our guests told us that they wanted an ultra modern Toyota store, we rebuilt our store with larger sales and service areas and a completely remodeled café. And when our customers told us they disliked the hassle of shopping for a car; the time, the frustration, and the back and forth of negotiation; We listened. We have changed the way we do business to meet our customers wants and expectations. Now we monitor the market and what each vehicle is actually selling for after all the games, then post one price, our best price, on every single vehicle upfront, ensuring that everybody gets the same fair market based price and a second to none customer experience. Stop by John Elway's Crown Toyota and experience a better way to buy a vehicle. One price. Simple, No Games. Just what our customers ordered.

About John Elway's Crown Toyota Scion Learn More

Sunday 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

• Toyota Rent A Car
  • Full Service Cafe
  • Free Car Wash with Service
  • John Elway's Cafe
hweb612
4/24/2015

"Can't go wrong with these guys!"

Doug was very helpful, courteous and knowledgeable with all products and services. No games was very honest. Felt at ease and comfortable throughout the whole process. Great experience and will be sure to purchase here and refer friends and family! Steve Sussman...great manager and made the purchase an unforgettable one!

Steve Sussman

Ehawk
4/22/2015

"Super sales dude"

Great experience, no pressure, full of information, very relaxed environment. Would definitely do business with him again.. Crown Toyota is a great place to buy a car new or used!!!

Cars101
4/16/2015

"Excellent"

Great car . Great customer service. Great experience. Will defiantly return with my business in the future. All associates where friendly, knowledge, and helpful. Also awesome quality of car

GabbyB

"Buying making easy"

Our sales person Don Gale was excellent. Very nice and considerate. Answered every question we had . Gave no pressure, took his time to explain everything. Overall great job!

Don Gale

Brian Chambers

"No hassle experience"

My wife and I purchased a 2015 Toyota 4runner SR5 premium from Aaron Haroon Eshaq. Because of my busy schedule Aaron worked with me over the phone and by text working out the details of my deal while I was at work. Aaron was extremely helpful and got me the deal I wanted with no hassle. The manager Gary was great, my experience with finance was great too. This is the second time we have purchased at the is dealer and have nothing but great things to say. Highly recommended.

Aaron Haroon Eshaq

jkister

"out standing"

Doud did a great job helping buy my car. He listened and helped me find a car that fits me even though I did not know what I wanted. I got the perfect car for the money I had to spend. Great fantastic job. Thank you!!!!!

Greeka

"Excellent customer service"

This is the second Scion we've purchased from this dealership and we continue to be extremely impressed with the customer service your entire staff demonstrate. Nehseem Attar was the salesperson who assisted my husband and I and I cannot say enough good things about this really nice and knowledgable young man. He'd be an excellent trainer for new hires as he certainly understands the importance of providing exceptional customer service. We appreciate Mr Attar stepping in to assist us and working with us to make our trade in of two Scions for a new xB happen. We are more than pleased.

Nahseem Attar

Beronich, Nick
4/12/2015

"Great service!"

My wife and I purchased a new Tacoma and found our salesman, Justin, to be outstanding! The "no games" sales experience made everything simple and easy. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone that wants a great deal and experience.

Kellie
4/12/2015

"Awesome experience!"

Thanks for the perfect car. Great service and fast. Justin was friendly and polite. The manager was great. I highly recommend this dealership. We got the best price with no hassle.

princess
4/10/2015

"I feel good! "

Wow John Elway was amazing, first off I bought a piece of junk from R&B auto center, please save yourself the trouble and DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THEM. 10,000 miles into a 60k car, my car had more than 4,000 dollars in needed repairs. The biggest problem was my engine being blown out and me not being able to drive my car. I was stressed out, worried and out of a car. I traded my piece of junk into John Elway and they were very aware of the problems since they ran a diagnostic on the car and still gave me a pretty penny. Justin Sebring helped me with this whole process, he let me know cars they had in stock, and how much I would get for my old car. Justin was great! He has a great personality and isn't aggressive or pushy. The car deal wasn't the best so I wasn't too pleased with that but I went through my bank and got a better deal. Overall it was an amazing experience and I feel so much better about the new car I bought and I feel a lot safer on the road. Thanks Crown Toyota! Chris Ostman is also great in the service department! He has helped me more than once with my previous car, I don't want to see him anything soon! I'm sure this car will last.

Reviews of Justin Sebring