John Elway's Crown Toyota Scion

• Toyota Rent A Car
  • Full Service Cafe
  • Free Car Wash with Service
  • John Elway's Cafe

"2015 Scion tC - Great Experience"

On October 17th, I, a recent Cal Poly Pomona graduate, bought my first new car: Scion tC 2015. The customer service from the sales person, Craig Johnson, and our service with the finance manager Ruben Gonzalez were great. I already knew what model, color and options I wanted for a good price and this dealership had it. I would come back here to buy another Toyota in the future.

Craig Johnson

"Best car buying experience ever!"

My wife and I just bought a Sienna XLE this past week and we both agreed that it was by far the best car buying experience we've had!!! Not only did I get a great price, Tonya provided top notch service! She answered all of our questions and made sure we like both the exterior and interior colors! When we wanted to get another color than the one we test drove, we were met with a definite sure instead of the normal are you sure this is not the one answer! Now that's above and beyond my expectations! Tonya was recommended by a close friend and in turn I will refer her to anyone I know who is in the market for a Toyota! thank you Tonya and Crown Toyota! The only thing that would make this a a better experience would have been meeting John Elway!!! :).

"2015 Toyota Corolla"

I received excellent customer service from my sales person. Every employer wee so courteous and nice to me and my family. They made us feel so welcomed.

Robert Cruz

"Good experience."

I bought second car from same dealer ship because i bought my Toyota Sienna in 2012 and i was satisfy their service and price. Yesterday i bought my new Car Toyota Prius C with good price. I work with 3 different dealer and they match price with i got cheapest price from other dealer. I am totally satisfy with their service.

Tom Mergener and Mike his assistance

"110% Satisfied Customer"

Steve Nash and Kara Brinley and the Crown Toyota crew were more than outstanding! I have never had a better easier time buying a new vehicle ever!!!. The customer service was top notch the sales person Steve Nash was a very professional representative answered all of my questions was very knowledgeable and made my purchase very easy. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a Toyota vehicle.

"Nicest dealership I've seen"

This dealership is huge, it has the largest inventory I could find, and believe me I looked for weeks at all the local dealerships before deciding on this one. My mom brought my brother here for a slightly used Tacoma because they couldn't find one anywhere. They got a great deal so naturally when we were talking about purchasing a Sequoia we were referred here. I called around about APRs and internet costs and spoke with Tonya. She was very polite and knowledgeable on the phone. She didn't have to put me on hold or get frustrated with me for asking tons of questions over the phone. I arrived to the dealership unannounced and she came right out and we talked about the options, she showed me the Sequoia I was interested in. We went in and discussed trade in, vehicle cost blah blah. They made us a great deal. They worked with the vehicle cost, APR, and made the numbers work for us. I was impressed. I recommend this dealer to anyone. They have so many cars that you are sure to find the one with the options you want. The dealership itself has large sitting areas, comfy seating, Tvs, and a cafe.

"Sales experience"

Edwin ( EZ) is a true professional. He is very knowledgeable of Toyotas and presented the products in an easy to understand and concise manner. This the second time I have purchased a new Toyota with Tillman's assistance and it has been top notch each time. I would and will refer anyone looking to make a new a Toyota purchase to EZ because you can't go wrong with a real professional. Oh, by the way, I purchased a 2014 Toyota premium 4Runner.

"New Car"

My husband and I were satisfied with are purchase. The salesperson, Gus Paiz and team were patient and friendly. Randall Bedell (Finance Manager) explain step by step the warranty. Thank you.

Gus Paiz, Nelson Temores and Randall Bedell

"New car "

My son went to buy a new car and way up side down on his trade. Dan Rodgers spent several hours and a couple of days, but was able to help my son with the car he wanted. Dan went out of his way to help my son. There should be more car salesmen like him.

"Pleasant and Professional"

My wife and I were quite satisfied with our car buying experience. The Salesperson, Mike Lee, and his colleague, Justin Sebring, were friendly and knowledgeable without being pushy or intrusive. They communicated openly about options and pricing, and were patient with the time frame of our decision. We also had a pleasant, if somewhat long, experience with Jimmy Barilla, the finance representative. My only recommendation would be that the sales team be a bit more clear about what the finance representative's role was going to be in the process of finalizing the transaction, and/or that the finance representative take the time to explain the process before beginning. Both groups assumed that we had knowledge that in fact we did not. All in all, we had a pleasant and positive experience.

Mike Lee, Jimmy Barilla