John Elway's Crown Toyota Scion

• Full Service Cafe
  • Free Car Wash with Service
  • John Elway's Cafe

"New car "

My son went to buy a new car and way up side down on his trade. Dan Rodgers spent several hours and a couple of days, but was able to help my son with the car he wanted. Dan went out of his way to help my son. There should be more car salesmen like him.

"Pleasant and Professional"

My wife and I were quite satisfied with our car buying experience. The Salesperson, Mike Lee, and his colleague, Justin Sebring, were friendly and knowledgeable without being pushy or intrusive. They communicated openly about options and pricing, and were patient with the time frame of our decision. We also had a pleasant, if somewhat long, experience with Jimmy Barilla, the finance representative. My only recommendation would be that the sales team be a bit more clear about what the finance representative's role was going to be in the process of finalizing the transaction, and/or that the finance representative take the time to explain the process before beginning. Both groups assumed that we had knowledge that in fact we did not. All in all, we had a pleasant and positive experience.

Mike Lee, Jimmy Barilla

"Almost got double taxed and paid inflated fees"

I was referred by Costco to this dealership and got assigned to my dealer James Miller. He was friendly over the phone when he first contacted me and said he'd take good care of me if I could just visit him in the office, which I did. Big mistake. We scheduled an appointment for 11AM and I only got to talk to him 11:30AM. No water, no apologies. We went over the price I wished to get and showed him other dealers were offering the same deal. He immediately got uncomfortable with the competitive price and became extremely pushy by saying "OK, that's a very very low price and we're losing money on this. If you're not planning to get the car today. I don't want to waste my time on you." I politely told him that I had every intention to complete this deal as I believed Costco's auto buying program. So he agreed to beat the price by $100 to seal the deal. The next day we came back to test drive the car. I mentioned that the tire pressure warning light was on, and he explained to me the reason was because the weather was too hot. I didn't say anything. But high temperature would actually increase tire pressure instead of lowering it and causing the low pressure warning. So he didn't know what he was talking about and let his customer test drive a car that's potentially unsafe. Later when we were ready to sign the documents, we found out he'd inflated acquisition fees, double taxed, and added unnecessary fees which he couldn't explain, and just said that's the number the computer gave him. I even asked him to go over the numbers with me since it's much higher than the number I'd expected from the negotiated price we'd reached the day before. At that moment, he basically just stood up and said he's done with me. This is our 5th time buying a car and absolutely the first time seeing a rep with that much attitude and rude customer service. We walked out and happily got our car with a price that's $432 lower than what he'd promised from another dealership at the same day within an hour. I guess I've found my Toyota dealership and it's unfortunately not John Elway's Crown Toyota Scion.

James Miller

"Best vehicle buying experience ever!"

Justin Sebring is an awesome salesperson! We looked at every option of Sequoia and Tundra on the lot- which by the way has the most of any in the OC/Ont/Riverside area. He was friendly, patient, jovial, and no pressure! He was also great with all of the members of my family who came which included two generations and four very different personality types. The entire experience was very pleasant, and no pressure following through finance with Ruben Gonzales. It was great to finally be able to leave a car dealership feeling only happiness about the purchase! (A new Limited Sequoia)

"happy/satisfied"

I would like to thank Doug gregson for making this experience of purchasing a new vehicle awesome. Very friendly, answered all my questions. What can I say I'm extremely satisfied. I would definitely recommend.

doug gregson

"Wow! The BEST dealership around!"

These are the friendliest people around! I have worked with Tom Mergener twice, and lemme tell you, he's exactly the type of person you want on your side. He works HARD for you. I will hopefully work with him again!

Tom Mergener

"Doug is the man!!!"

Just got home in my brand new 2015 Scion tC and could not be happier!!! Salesman Doug Gregson was above and beyond helpful and friendly, he made the usually difficult experience of car shopping so much easier and enjoyable. The dealership itself and all employees we worked with were very professional yet friendly. They made sure that all our wants and needs were met, at the same time as informing us of all possible options without being pushy. Also, the complimentary services offered for your car by the dealership are great. Absolutely excellent experience. Couldn't have asked for more from a dealership. Definitely the place to go!!!

"AWESOME!!!"

I was beyond pleased with the extremely exceptional experience I had at Crown Toyota! Justin was very informative and knowledgeable of the vehicle I was looking to purchase and never pressured me throughout the whole process. This is probably the first time I've walked away happy and confident with the purchase that I made.

"GREAT SALES MAN"

I CAME CROWN TOYOTA WANTED TO BUY A TACOMA FOR MY BUSINESS I WASN'T SURE WHICH ONE I NEED BUY ELI PALACIOS MY SALES REP EXPLAIN ABOUT DIFFERENT TYPES I TOLD MY SALES REP NEED MORE TIME AFTER ONE MONTH I FINALLY DECIDED WITCH ONE I WANT I FEEL LIKE I NEVER HAD PRESSURE TO BUY IM ACTUALLY VISIT THE DEALER SEVERAL TIMES WHEN I FINALLY MAKE UP MY MIND I MAKE APPT WITH ELI....IM SUPER HAPPY WITH MY TACOMA AND THE 5 STARS SERVICE I GOT THANKS AGAIN ELI AND CROWN TOYOTA

ELI PALACIOS

"Excellent experience"

We were so pleased with the dedication from the team that did everything to make this experience exceptional for us. They gave us a great price for our trade in, made sure we gad the car we wanted, went out of their way to get it ready for us at a price that was possible for us. We never felt rushed or pushed into anything. We feel that they handle business exceptionally. We plan on telling our friends and encourage them to go to Crown Toyota.

Tamer Gerges