John Elway's Crown Toyota Scion

1201 Kettering Drive,
Ontario, California 91761
John Elway's Crown Toyota Scion Info
About John Elway's Crown Toyota Scion

Welcome to John Elway's Crown Toyota Scion, one of the Inland Empire's premier New Toyota & Used Car dealership located in the heart of Ontario, CA. As one of the largest Toyota dealerships in the world, John Elway's Crown Toyota is always working to provide our guests with a customer experience that is second to none. So when our guests told us that they wanted a large selection, we built up our selection so that it is the largest in the Inland Empire. When our guests told us that they wanted an ultra modern Toyota store, we rebuilt our store with larger sales and service areas and a completely remodeled café. And when our customers told us they disliked the hassle of shopping for a car; the time, the frustration, and the back and forth of negotiation; We listened. We have changed the way we do business to meet our customers wants and expectations. Now we monitor the market and what each vehicle is actually selling for after all the games, then post one price, our best price, on every single vehicle upfront, ensuring that everybody gets the same fair market based price and a second to none customer experience. Stop by John Elway's Crown Toyota and experience a better way to buy a vehicle. One price. Simple, No Games. Just what our customers ordered.

About John Elway's Crown Toyota Scion Learn More

Sunday 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

• Toyota Rent A Car
  • Full Service Cafe
  • Free Car Wash with Service
  • John Elway's Cafe
mwhf
3/28/2015

"Nice experience - great salesperson (Don Gale)!"

I purchased a 2015 Toyota Highlander XLE and had a wonderful experience! We ended up buying the vehicle through the Fleet Department (and my credit union), but we came in ahead of time to test drive the car and to see what the options would be. Don Gale, the salesperson who greeted us, was very professional and informative. He had the perfect combination of "sales" and customer service. He knew the answers to our questions and went "above and beyond" to make sure that our experience was a positive one. Even though we ended up going through the Fleet Department to make the final purchase, Don was willing to stay involved with us and to help us with the purchase through the Fleet Department. Aaron (from the Fleet Department) was also very helpful with the paperwork as we completed the sale.

Don Gale

dcdippin
3/28/2015

"Ask for Doug! "

Doug delivers extraordinary customer service, from the very first conversation until it's time to take the keys. He's knowledgeable, trustworthy-- and funny! As a woman showing up alone, I was nervous that I wouldn't understand the process and scared that I'd get swindled. The opposite actually happened! He explained every line of everything and never rushed me. If he wasn't 100% sure on something, he'd ask. He loves his job and believes in Toyota. I couldn't have asked for a better experience-- to walk away confident in my choice and proud of my certified pre-owned! For anyone looking for a car, the guys at John Elway are the peeps to connect with-- especially Doug!

Steve (sales management), Randy (finance management) & Carol (Internet sales)

Cowbelly1994
3/26/2015

"Great experience!"

I started thinking about buying a new car since my other car was turning 20 this year. I really wanted a stick shift since that is what I love and have always driven. There is a Toyota dealer in the city I live in but I was told when I called that they don't carry manual transmission and won't be carrying them in the future either. I really was hoping to keep my tax dollars in my city but not gonna happen. My friend had purchased a New Corolla last year and recommend Crown Toyota. I checked their inventory online and they had a handful of 6 speeds. So I made an online request to test drive. Within 30 mins I had an email from Tonya and I made arraignments to go test drive. I got all the way up to the doors and no one "pounced" on me like I've had happen at other dealerships. I test drove the 6 speed and an automatic. I got a brochure and print outs and asked a bunch of questions. 2 months or so later I am finally ready and had been communicating to Tonya throughout the whole time. She really went out of her way to get me the car I wanted. I checked in with her 2 days before I planned to go buy the car and she assured me there were 3 cars in the color I wanted. They sold them all by the next day. Tonya went to another dealership that's about 60 miles away. I got the car I wanted in the color I wanted and I am a happy camper! Over all great experience and I would so highly recommend going to Crown Toyota and ask for Tonya! Also I should mention I bought my first automatic!

Scrappyblooms
3/25/2015

"Bought My Lease"

Bought my leased 2012 Highlander a couple weeks ago. Got a great deal, fast service and processing. Staff was friendly and seemed to genuinely care about me getting the best deal possible. Great experience.

sonicnomore
3/25/2015

"Lease v purchase"

Thank you Ramon, for clearing up the misconceptions of a lease. You were kind, helpful, and most importantly not pushy. We are happy for our purchase and look forward to returning again for another vehicle purchase.

Lolo
3/24/2015

"Simply awesome! "

Justin Sebring was amazing, efficient, professional. Very impeccable with his words. Friendly, attentive, easy to work with followed through with everything he said & more. He made my experience wonderful! I couldn't be happier ?? HE'S the best in my book. He Definitely Knows His job And Does It Absolutely superb!!!! I would definitely recommend him to my friends & family. Thanks again! Lorraine O.

Stevemark122000
3/23/2015

"Great Customer Service"

Excellent customer service! The sales staff were all very friendly. I am very pleased with the used vehicle I purchased. Great quality at a great price!

jasondh83
3/20/2015

"Excellent Car-Buying Experience"

After my last car was finally ready to give out, I knew it was time for a new car. I test drove plenty of cars, and was down to a couple because I knew I wanted to make the right decision. Ramon let me test drive a Prius, and I checked out every specification. I also wanted to get a good feel for the car before I made any decisions. He didn't pressure me like other places did. One place I visited was super-aggressive, and it wasn't like that at all there. The fact that everyone was pretty friendly there put me at ease. On top of that, with their special event that was advertised, I was able to get 0% APR on my new Prius, and Ramon was able to get me driving away my next visit. Ramon was able to get me the car I really wanted in the color I wanted with the interior I wanted. Overall, great buying experience, and I will be driving this car proudly.

amycurnow
3/19/2015

"My Dream Truck (Tacoma, 4X4, 4 door, long bed, Pyrite Mica)"

Justin Sebring I felt went beyond what I anticipated. He didn't stop until he found the truck that I wanted. He was persistent but not pushy, He was open and honest, and definitely fair. I felt like I was getting a good deal on my dream truck. The atmosphere at Crown Toyota was welcoming and warm . My experience was painless. All positive reviews. Ruben Gonzalez, was fun to talk with and was able to answer my questions and I didn't feel pushed into buying something I didn't need regarding extra warrantees. He gave helpful and useful info. All positive reviews

Steve W
3/18/2015

"7th Deal Done"

We have been customers at John Elways Crown Toyota for a long time. We have completed 7 deals to date. In fact, our kids have also leased cars there. We had one sales man there for several years, but he has sinced moved on. On our 6th and 7th deal we were fortunate to have conducted business with Justin Sebring. Justin treated us with the utmost respect. He acknowledged that we were serious shoppers and pulled no punches. I have personally negotiated more than 15 car deals including these 7, but we never have to worry about 'serious negotiation' here; we tell them what we are willing to do (payment, down payment, vehicle, equipment/accessories, etc.) and they have never failed to close the deal, and we always get what we want. We were in and out in just under 3 hours for 2 vehicles! The facility is clean., including the bathrooms, which is a big deal for me!

Reviews of Justin Sebring