John Elway's Crown Toyota Scion

1201 Kettering Drive,
Ontario, California 91761
John Elway's Crown Toyota Scion Info
About John Elway's Crown Toyota Scion

Welcome to John Elway's Crown Toyota Scion, one of the Inland Empire's premier New Toyota & Used Car dealership located in the heart of Ontario, CA. As one of the largest Toyota dealerships in the world, John Elway's Crown Toyota is always working to provide our guests with a customer experience that is second to none. So when our guests told us that they wanted a large selection, we built up our selection so that it is the largest in the Inland Empire. When our guests told us that they wanted an ultra modern Toyota store, we rebuilt our store with larger sales and service areas and a completely remodeled café. And when our customers told us they disliked the hassle of shopping for a car; the time, the frustration, and the back and forth of negotiation; We listened. We have changed the way we do business to meet our customers wants and expectations. Now we monitor the market and what each vehicle is actually selling for after all the games, then post one price, our best price, on every single vehicle upfront, ensuring that everybody gets the same fair market based price and a second to none customer experience. Stop by John Elway's Crown Toyota and experience a better way to buy a vehicle. One price. Simple, No Games. Just what our customers ordered.

About John Elway's Crown Toyota Scion Learn More

• John Elway's Cafe
Usie
9/24/2016

"GREAT experience overall"

Great experience overall I didn't feel rushed or that they were trying to push me to buy at any moment,from the moment I arrived I was greeted and taken care of the salesman If your considering in a buying a vehicle I would highly recommend you go and see Troy Botts the salesman who took care of me.

Troy Botts

Apatzingan1992
9/22/2016

"Good dealer"

Great discounts besides the 0% financing. Sales person always looking to help u getting actors discounts. Luis Vargas was always helpful. I will recomend this dealer.

MPoloA
9/22/2016

"Love this dealership "

Great service on new car sales. Masoud is awesome to work with! Thanks for the easy transaction. Your inventory on Tacoma trucks is larger than the 4 other local dealerships put together.

Masoud Z

Jkwall2016
9/21/2016

"Purchase "

All over good experience. Salesperson was very helpful but not pushy. Felt as though there wasn't any pressure. Overall it was a good experience.

Fayaz Hussainian, Halston Barcelo

Tiffany
9/15/2016

"Vitaliy and Tonya are awesome!"

My family and I have all purchased our vehicles at Crown Toyota and are constantly impressed by the awesome customer service. My current experience was great and Vitaliy was awesome in helping find a car that was a perfect fit for me and was so kind and patient with all of my question! He was very knowledgable about the vehicles I looked at and made sure I was happy about my decision. Tonya Herz was amazing during my financial process! She is so sweet with a bubbly personality, she definitely made my end-of-the-day experience phenomenal. I am very happy with my Corolla and I will continue to recommend my family and friends to Crown Toyota!

Hstreets
9/13/2016

"My favor service place"

Jeff is great and Crown always take good care of my vehicle. I can always trust Jeff to take good care of my car. Thank you

Lrose
9/12/2016

"Excellent service and staff"

My experience was great. Drop car off shuttle ready. No wasted time . All very professional and courteous. No reason to complain entire experience was a pleasure. Most important I got to work on time .

Alg
9/12/2016

"Great communication "

I was very happy with my first service today. My wife takes her Camery to Moreno Valley for service because of a bad experience at Elway. I think we have found a new service dealer ship. Thanks again.

Peanutsdaddy
9/10/2016

"Go broncos "

With the exception of the cafe staff everything was good. Michael was friendly, helpful and courteous. Naturally it cost too much as is to be expected when one has their vehicle serviced at the dealership.

Michael

BetzyL
9/09/2016

"Purchasing "

Eric Gonzalez was great he helped me find the perfect car for me and my budget I will keep recommending this dealership and the great service to everyone I know

Eric Gonzalez