John Elway's Crown Toyota

Sales Professional

April 13, 2017

"Slow service"

- Mando

Take my car for the oil change . The schedule time is 10 am and the rep said that it will be done at 2.30 pm. I never receive any phone call till 3.30 so i decided to call them . They said your vihicle is ready. First they never inform me and second it take more than 2 hrs for the shuttle to pick me up. Im end up wasted all day just for oil change

April 06, 2017

"Crown Toyota is Fantastic."

- FernnyMF21

With Crown Toyota I had a great experience. They have excellent service. People are really friendly and caring. Edwin was a great help to us on getting out vehicle. We truly appreciate his help,time, and effort on getting us the vehicle we needed. He is truly a great person and I would highly recommend Crown Toyota to my friends and family.

Edwin -sale person

April 02, 2017

"CLEANLINESS AFTER SERVICE"

- jvp66

My son had his toyota camry seviced for engine oil and filter changed at your prestigious service center but when he arrived home I was so disappointed to see that there were quite a number of oil smudges on top of the engine especially the black plastic cover of the engine very near the engine oil cap. My guess was that the mechanic who attended to my son's car did not bother to use a FUNNEL that is why when the mechanic pour the new engine oil he missed the opening that was why there were oil spill marks on the engine. The mechanic did clean the smudges but not clean enough as they were still very obvious and untidy to look at. Maybe next time your mechanics can use funnels in pouring in oil or any fluids to avoid smears or smudges especially if they can not clean it well. You can avoid these kind of problem if someone will inspect first the service (job) done before giving back the vehicle to the customer. I am making this review to help you improve your service and maintain high customer rating. Thank you and God Bless.

• Toyota Rent A Car