Jones Ford Inc.

J.C. Lewis Ford

Palmetto Ford Lincoln

jeromebrown7
3/01/2014

"I brought a 2013 ford edge sport from jones Ford Inc and..."

I brought a 2013 ford edge sport from jones Ford Inc and there were really helpful to me and i would recommend them to every one

Tom gray

Cabmansc1
7/11/2013

"Sal was GREAT to deal with, very honest and professional...."

Sal was GREAT to deal with, very honest and professional. The best car buying experience I have ever had and I worked at a car dealership before and purchased a car there! Thanks Sal, for making this a great experience and I will do my best to send you future business.

Sal Rigoroso

mikeriden
3/16/2013

"When I was looking at used cars online a car from this..."

When I was looking at used cars online a car from this dealership caught my eye. I sent and email to their online point of contact and almost immediatley the next day I was contacted by their sales rep giving me information about the car and asking when I would be available to come in for a test drive. Needless to say I was very pleased with their quick and expediant buiseness in helping me purchase my new car.

Sal Rigoroso

VerifiedReview
10/12/2011

"I bought a Fusion from Jones Ford and I have to say I had..."

I bought a Fusion from Jones Ford and I have to say I had a very nice experience all the way around. There was no hassle, no pressure to buy, and they were very helpful when I needed them. I originally wanted to buy a foreign model but they wouldn't budge on the price, so I went with my daughters recommendation and looked into a Ford Fusion (she has one for work). I found their price to be fair, they went over all the features of the car with me, and most importantly I found one on their lot that I liked. They aren't the biggest dealership in Charleston, but I got a car a really like so it all works out. - Betty

Richard

Bholley
6/22/2010

"Took my F450 in for for a Break Down for the Second time...."

Took my F450 in for for a Break Down for the Second time. They called me to say the 450 was ready for pick up. Mark told me on the phone what they had done to fix my vehicle, I told him that was not the problem I had, he said that their professional tech had checked it out. Drove 2 Hours to pick up my truck and did not even make it out the parking lot and had the same problem. Next day Mark calls me to tell me another lie, that they had put a bad part in, but the the tech the day before said they had not put any part in, just replaced an heater hose that was cause by what I had told Mark the first time. Truck only has 44000 miles on it. They still charge me $261.00 for something that is under warrenty. These people are why American Automobles are second class to foreign Autos.

Mark